Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 24, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 24, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Dear Billy,
In Contact 167 You & Quetzal talk about a deceased couple named Meriam and Anatol.

Quetzal:
34. You know, nevertheless, that we neither maintained any duties of control nor contacts, regarding the two of them and their mission, because it was run through the Sheran group and one of our other commands.

Quetzal mentions the Sheran group I’m asumming its Ashtar Sheran? What was their mission?
My Website

Memo00

Post Number: 485
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

If all the "artistic" expressions that do not represent reality as it is ("Abstract art ") are not really art, Are they of any use? (Apart from maybe being some form of therapy for the "artist" and a business for many)

Thank you

Salome

Edward_b

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you for answering my question, I can finally put that matter to rest in my mind.

To expand on Christian's comment, I have studied numerology and even got a hold of Chiero's Book of Numbers, which is quite interesting reading. I wanted to make use of the knowledge, but wasn't sure how to proceed. So how could man make beneficial use of numbers in daily life?

Corey

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What role will the over 144,000 leaders and sub-leaders whose spiritforms where created/started by Nokodemion (Getruer) play in Earth's future times?

Salome,
Corey

Syn

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey billy.

what will be the full effects of the fukushima nuclear powerplant failure. any and all materials or information you can share relating to this will be appreciated.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Ramirez

Post Number: 582
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I thank you for the information concerning energy in that you state it's nature is electromagnetic.

So this month's question involves telepathy: what is the operational principle involved ?

By this I mean: Is the message actually transmitted as a finematerial particle or wave stream much like various wireless transmisions such as radio & television signals though on a higher frequency level or does it occur that when the message is composed and broadcast there is a conditioning or imprinting of localized time & space and that temporary localized field then "informs" a temporarily localized field at the position of the recipient much like teleportation .... teleporting a message because every particle in the field knows about, is connected to and communicates with every other particle.

Thankyou
Cheers.

Jamesm

Post Number: 171
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Please explain how the reincarnation of spiritforms can logically be proven to exist.

Or, if reincarnation is indeed a fact of life, then how can this fact be seen in nature around us?

Thank you very much,
James

Hi James here is an earlier question to Billy

Hello Mr Meier. I would like to ask about reincarnation. It seems that for every scientific bit of knowledge that their is to discover, there are hints and bits of evidence in nature that lead us to that knowledge. It seems to me that is also the case for spiritual knowledge. However, in spite of the fact that reincarnation seems evident to me, I can not seem to find any evidence for it in nature since I cannot find any evidence that the spirit exists. I understand and feel that the spirit exists, but that is just a belief since I don't don't actually "know" it exists. Is there anything in nature that is visible to average humans that points to the existence or likelyhood of reincarnation? Thanks for your help and advice...

Thomas

The easiest example is to observe plants that wither in winter and are growing anew in spring. Life is stored within the roots or the bulb. A tree that looses its leaves can be compared to the spirit form, and the new leaves and blossoms etc. are the new personality and consciousness.

The spirit can be observed in the fact that there is life.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 25, 2011)
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Smukhuti

Post Number: 573
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

The tonal quality (timbre), range, resonance and harmonics of some musical instruments, especially those used frequently in Western and Eastern (Indian) Classical music seem to be too superior to be invented and perfected by earth human beings. Is it possible that these musical instruments were introduced to earth by various ET races?

If yes, please can you give example of some musical instruments which are of ET origin?
"The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence." - Rabindranath Tagore

Nolimits

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Most of the major dicoveries and inventions in the field of science in last few hundred years came from individuals living in the western nations like USA, England, Germany etc.This led to the rapid development of these nations. Why did the eastern nations fall behind such areas, eventhough some of these nations (like India) had their roots in civilizations dating back to ancient times?

Remr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have a curiosity about the Plejaren, regarding the way they age in the first quarter of their lives.

Semjase has the physical appearance of an earth woman approximately 10% her age, so she looks about 38 years old by earth standards, when her actual age today is about 380, give or take a few years. Also, the Plejaren reach puberty between 14 and 16 years according to the information you have supplied. If they reach puberty after 14-16 years, I remember reading somewhere that they would look about the same as one of our 14-16-year-olds. It certainly doesn't make any sense that the Plejaren would reach puberty looking like an average 1.4-1.6-year-old earth infant! And if the Plejaren reach full maturity and can marry at the minimum age of 70 years old, I am guessing they they don't look like a 7-year-old here on earth, nor would they look like a 70-year-old earth human, but really more like a typical 18-24-year-old on our planet, which is the average age of full physical and mental maturity, according to my knowledge. It seems to me that they might enjoy an extended period of time where they retain the physical structure of someone in their late teens and twenties—the age many elder people I know look back on as "the best days of their lives"—for about 300 years (somewhere between the ages of 16 and 316)!

So my question is—regarding the Plejaren—could you give us a short explanation of how they age physically between puberty (14-16 years) and the age of Semjase (~375 years)? In other words, if a 14-year-old Plejaran looks like a 14-year-old earth human, a 344-year-old Plejaran looks like a 34-year-old earth human and a 1000-year-old Plejaran looks like a 100-year-old earth human, then what ages for them does their aging process slow down in the first quarter of their lifetime?

I apologize for the lengthy and confusing wording of my question, and thank you for taking your time to answer questions from this forum.

Salome :-)

-Rem

Imamovic

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Does Nokodemion's spirit incarnate on other worlds with human development on it, to bring the teachings to them as well?

Mavi

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Billy!
With radiation out of control in Japan, going all over the Planet, most governments don't want to assume they have to stop using nuclear plants, overpopulation, climate change, rampant pollution,destruction of the whole planet in many ways, etc. The radiation will be here for millions of years, (and if earthquakes or other calamities do more damage to other nuclear plants). Radiation's on arable lands and drinking water and oceans, very serious and dangerous for all living creatures. The Apophis... Is this Planet and its creatures coming to an end?
Do we'll incarnate in another place?.
Thanks,
Salome

Jamesm

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

Since it was answered already (great answer!) and the "questions answered by Billy thread" is still open, may I ask a different question? If so please take the following one:

What safety measure should we all now take in order to prepare in moderation for the coming extreme weather and natural events, please?

Many thanks,
James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BEAM. I read in the archives that you studied Sasquatch from the safety of a beamship. So you wanted to see for yourself this elusive creature. Can you tell me whether these creatures can evolve into True Human Beings according to The Goblet of the Truth or is this impossible?

Dan_c

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy. My mother just heard about a person by the name of Bruno Groening who is known as a spiritual healer (1906 to 1959) and is wondering if you could explain the process of spiritual healing. :-)

Hope all is well with you. I would love to visit the center this summer.

Warm regards,

Daniel

Elreyjr

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

The FIGU material said "from nothing comes nothing."

Relative to the big bang which was said to have started from an idea, how should we understand the source of the idea?

Jun
My will be done

Redbeard

Post Number: 201
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, I would like to know your opinion about the value of converting the text of the spiritual teaching to recordings via human speech/reading.

I would like to use the already translated english translations available on the internet and read them aloud and record for myself and others to listen to that perhaps cannot read or are blind and offer them as free downloads to anyone that wants them.

Do you see this as too inferior a method of learning or does it have enough merit to allow this to be distributed in this way, perhaps with some sampling and approval from FIGU?
Peace, Matt

Tiphereth

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have awoke a time or two and observed, floating above me, a jellyfish like thing. It was just floating in the air. Quite beautiful in apearance. It was semitransparent,and difficult to tell wether it was fluid or electricity, if either. My brother has described seeing the same thing. I can't seem to find any real reference to this online, however I did see an image of a jellyish stamped onto a youtube video, that described a DMT "Trip"(Which I have not tried). Do you have knowledge of this "jellyfish"?

Hey9

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What is the most merciful or most appropriate way to kill or defend against an assailant who's intention is to kill or take away your life? You said that every human being must die slowly to their last breathe.(old age or sickness) However, if I have no other choice but to kill my assailant, I need to know which particular body part I must strike immediately in order to stop or kill my assailant whether with my bare hands or with a weapon.

A rather uncomfortable question but I hope you understand.

Ian
Neutral-Positive: + - :Positively Balanced

Scott

Post Number: 2150
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vb28

Hello Eduard,

Thanks again...
previous question:
Interesting, so how did they (assuming other pure sprit form) brought you down from Arahat Athersata level to Nokodemion? They have to dismantle or maybe transfer concepts that your pure spirit form has conceived already. since the pure concepts (impersonal spirit form) cannot be destroyed. so did they transfer or dismantle the impersonal spirit form to a point?
my question for this round:
how many pure c22oncepts have you conceived for this life of Eduard Albert Meier to date? likewise isn't there 49 stages of human evolution so can't we not work out how many pure concepts there are?

@CF: " Probably no thing for some, but certainly nothing to break one's head on." LOL, i was on the floor

Billy doesn't know how the process has occurred/been carried out, but it was possible only by the joint action/cooperation of Arahat Athersata and Petale. AA alone would not have been capable to trigger/execute the transfer.
From the beginning (= from the first incarnation of a new spirit form into a human body) the spirit form remains the same. There are not several versions of a spirit form. In other words, Billy's spirit form is the same as the one that has been reincarnated in Nokodemion.

(Note by CF: Your concept of "pure concepts" is still not clear to us.)

Jonas

Hello to Billy and the Team, Big Thank You

Is it correct to say, or is there some truth that, Creation is a thought energy that in it self is responsible for the growth of Nature as nature is Creation's thought energy manifest, and the human being can actually direct this thought energy of Creation by constant visualizations or praying as to materialize what ever the human desires ?

Kind Regards
John

No, it is not correct. Creation is not "a thought energy", but a "geistenergetische Impulskraft". Creation pulsates and impulsates. (Note by CF: Billy has just created a new word in German: "impulsieren"; and, therefore, also in English.)

Yes, the human being can direct his thought energies towards Creation. However, since Creation in itself cannot be understood or grasped by a human being, the thought energies are in fact directed to the laws and recommendations of creation. Prayers, as described/formulated in the spiritual teaching (like the prayer that has been given by Jmmanuel), are directed to one's own consciousness. If some thought or wish etc. is directed to the spirit (one's own), it's always the consciousness/sub-consciousness which is addressed.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

Very interesting was to know that the Sirians decided to create humans to protect themselves instead of some artificial technology. That made me think that the new created needed spirit forms, and therefore the spirit forms of the Sirians reincarnated in the new humans. I wonder if the Sirians were aware of the reincarnation of the spirit and if so, did they reincarnate in these new modified humans?

Many kind greetings to both of you,
Marcela

Yes, they have been aware. And yes, their spirit forms reincarnated into the bodies of the newly created, manipulated human beings.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy

Thanks for your kind input.
I showed below -in my answer to CF- where the contradiction was.

Time for another question!

Contradiction 2

Statement 1:

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 02:25 pm:

Though it is said to be a rare occurrence, does a spirit form that returns from the Arahat Athersata spirit level to the material world still remain conscious in the beyond surrounding the planet on which it has incarnated and know it is incarnating into a physical body, or does it temporarily become unconscious while taking part in the reincarnation cycle?

Answer

In the beyond there is no personal consciousness as we imagine it to be. No, such a spirit form is not conscious in the beyond. --- The incarnation process is steered/processed by creational laws.

Statement 2 :

Savio

Post Number: 509
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 08:46 am:

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that a spirit will be in an unconscious consciousness state until it reaches the level of Arahat Athersata.

As your spirit was returned from Arahat Athersata, where your spirit already achieved a conscious consciousness with a personality, I would guess that being a human, your spirit will again be in an unconscious state just like all other human on earth, this is to prevent the conflict between spiritual and material consciousness.

My question is: After you passed away from this earth, would your spirit regain that conscious consciousness state, where your spirit can decide where to go, what to do, when to reincarnate again?

Salome

Savio

Answer

The spirit is always in a state conscious/aware of itself (in einem sich selbst bewussten Zustand).
It was the consciousness that had to start from scratch again.

It’s not the spirit that decides „where to go, what to do, etc.“.

Statement 3:

Savio

Post Number: 529
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 02:21 am:
Hi Billy

Thank you for your previous answer mentioning that a spiritform in the beyond is always aware of itself.

While it was also mentioned that the spiritform does not have an self-aware-consciousness, so an communication is simply not possible because the spirit-consciousness lacks the capabilities to respond.

And, the spirit gains consciousness/self-awareness at the moment it reaches the level of Arahat Athersata.

It seems that the two messages are presenting opposite side point of view.

My question is: Could you please explain a bit more on the self-aware-consciousness characteristics of the spiritform in the beyond?

Salome
Savio

Answer

The spirit form is always aware of itself. The spirit form, however, has no personal consciousness or awareness. There is nothing present what we understand as “personal” or “personality”.
However, there exist certain factors that bring kind of an individuality to/in spirit forms but, as has been said before, NOT in a personal form.

Same question:

How come the answer 1 is contradictory to 2 and 3? Can you specify your words?

Thanks
Take care!
Lepuniv

There is no contradiction in those three statements. The spirit form has an different consciousness than a human being has.
The human being owns/has a "bewusstes Lern- und Fortschreitungsbewusstsein, ein Bildungsbewusstsein" (conscious learning- and progressing consciousness, a formational consciousness), while the spirit form has/owns a purely "Evolutions-Bewusstsein" (evolution consciousness). The only thing the spirit form can do is to "kumulieren/evolutionieren" (accumulate/evolutionize) the high values, like wisdom, love, etc. The spirit form is not aware of itself in the way a human being is of him- or herself. The spirit form has kind of an "Individualitätsbewusstsein", which is needed for being able to accumulate its energy. Contrary to this the human being is "bewusst bewusst" (consciously aware).
Btw: Creation has a "Individual-Impuls-Bewusstsein", something which we human beings cannot understand.

Note to CF:

1)If you don't want the colours to be used, then what are they here on this site for? (this is a contradiction). If you can't bear them, suppress them, you're the boss apparently!

2) I used them for fast reading and to highlight the clauses which were in question in the full passages that I quoted. I did so in order not to be reproached to have transformed the speeches. I thought it was understood. This has nothing to do with shouting.

3) “Allah is the name for an imaginary deity” and “Allah was an JHWH” are contradictory clauses.
That's what I pointed out. This is understandable to an 8th-grader.
The first clause claims Allah is non-existant, the second that he is existant and has the grade of JHWH. Non-existant and existant are contradictory. This is logical!

4) Before strongly saying that I don't understand what I read, then why wouldn't you take a class where you would learn the functions AND, OR, NOR, NAND, A => B......... Then, we'll speak about logic together. Not before!

5) I remark you that in the mean time Billy kept polite towards me.

(Note by CF: I agree with points 1-5. Thank you for the clarification.)

Matt

Hi Billy,

In the future will there be a Figu Center located in each country worldwide, or will there just be one in Switzerland and Australia?

Thanks

We hope so, but this depends on the efforts of the people involved, their mentality, religion etc.
The process is rather slow because we do not missionize/cajole/proselytize.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for the answer that “The Material Consciousness is Electro-Magnetic Energy.”

We are aware that the material consciousness ceases to exist when one dies.

I presume that the brain stops to generate further “electro-magnetic energy” when one dies, hence there will be no more material consciousness (ceases to exist).

On the other hand, there is the law of “conservation of energy”

The already existing “electro-magnetic energy/material consciousness” must exist in some forms, these energy might either be dissipated or be transformed into something.

My question is: Where and what would these kind of energy be dissipated or transformed?

Salome
Savio

The acids in the brain produce the electro-magnetic energy, and when the body dies, this process is stopped.
All that which has not yet been processed at the point of death is neutralized/converted/purified by the overall-consciousness block (a very fast process). The energy is then used to build the next new personality.

Whowatchesthewatchers

Hello, Mr. Eduard Albert Meier, sir.

I will ask you one last question in regards to a good place to live because I really am paranoid about this Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake and the destruction it is going to cause. I can feel it is going to happen - and soon.

Based on your last answer to my question, I am now thinking about moving to either Roswell, New Mexico or Colorado.

My question is, are those 2 places just as safe to live as Arizona?

Thank you for your time. And I love your beard, sir.

Billy doesn't know.

(Note by CF: Since NM and CO are even farther away from California than Arizona, this will be a good decision, IMO.)

Marbar

Hello Billy and Christian,

I have read a story on the internet saying Jmmanuel visited Japan and died in Japan. Now, it is a fact that Jmmanuel did not die in Japan.

Now my question.

If Jmmanuel did visited Japan, what did he do there?

Salome,
Marbar

Jmmanual neither visited Japan nor did he die there. He traveled (by feet) to Kashmir/India, Syria, Persia, Turkey etc., but not farther.

(Additionally, of course, he was taken around the Earth and into the SOL system in a beamship, as all the other prophets had the occasion to.)

Earthling

Billy, in reply to my last question, what particular material animal forms, the exterminated dinosaurs (spirit forms) currently animate;

you replied:

"Since the big dinosaurs and other huge and big animals have been exterminated when the huge meteor crashed onto Earth, the rhinoceros will not be enlivened by a triceratops spirit form."

Are you saying that the big dinosaurs and big animals spirit forms, do not currently animate any material (animal) life form, and/or those dinosaur spirit forms were exterminated with their material bodies?

If so, what happened to those dinosaur and big animal spirit forms when the huge meteor exterminated their physical forms?

Those spirit forms may have changed over time into other animals, or birds, etc. all of which later developed/evolved from the small life forms that have survived the meteor's crash.

Bobby

Saalome to you "GUARDIAN OF THE TREASURES " and all others, Billy l have been studying and learning all l can of you and the TRUTH for past year. Billy I'm aware of their offer to restore your arm, but you said "no it would cause problems", but I've noticed the switching of your arms. May I hear your explanation, is it the last great proof of TRUTH for the ignorant?

"Switching of arms"? Do you mean that after Billy lost his left arm, he got a new one in exchange of his right one?! Well, he still owns his right arm, the one that is attached to his body since he was born.

Shaban_1190

Dear Billy

Thank you for answering my last question, the reason I asked was because I have amalgam filling and was suffering from effects for almost ten years without knowing that the answer was in my mouth, but anyway I plan on having them removed soon, now I am still seeing this telemeter type disc an still taking pictures of it it is getting to the point where I know Im not seeing things because its in broad daylight, it seems that Im being monitered for some reason that Im not aware of, I really think that it is the Plejaren because on one sighting I was outside and a just thought that I should have called you on the phone and I turn look up and it was there then it slowly went down and disappeared behind the trees, Billy I know I asked this question earlier but it really is bothering me that I dont know whats going on Im seeing this thing on almost a weekly basis with so many sightings that some happen right before something bad happens, I really need you to ask the Plejaren about this when you can.

Salome Billy and to all of Figu!

There is absolutely no need to bother the Plejaren about your imaginations.
Perhaps you have "Augenflecken", tiny dots in your eyes. Have you ever visited an eye specialist to let him check your eyes?

Techieatwork

Salome Billy.

Thank you for you answer in relation to the Pineal Gland:

My thoughts lead me to the following conclusion:

If the link from my wesen (conscious essence) to the fine-structured matter/world is a strong link, then any learning in my current incarnation will better serve me in my spiritual evolution and anything I do for work and in my family life, and for the FIGU mission will be better and in tune with my Spirit evolution.

My new question is please:
Please advise to me, the best method, or thoughts processes, or actual physical exercises, or actual sounds repetitions, or foods, for improving my Pineal gland, for making its effects stronger in my consciousness, and for improving it's function in general.

Liebe Grüsse, und Salome.
Carlos

Improving one's pineal gland is possible only through one's thinking (Gedankenweg) and meditation. You have to align and direct your thoughts to the laws and recommendations of Creation. Learn to be attentive (achtsam).

Bianca

Dear Billy,
Every where around me i see people who look like they carry a heavy burden and I sense un-happiness, people walk with gloomy faces and talk of the pending disasters etc.
And so I remind myself the time when you said to me 'dont worry', 'dont worry', but its difficult to feel happy inside when all around i sense the opposite, yet I really try, i do. My question is therefore for a positive outlook: in your Book of Symbols, I see the symbol of HUMOR. Can you please explain even a little how am i meant to read it ? i understand that i should be in a neutral positive mind/consciousness when thinking about Humor. How does this Humor symbol translate to a feeling of joy or happiness or positive outlook on life? or is the symbol a reminder of a quick glance of a passing thought/feeling only? where are its roots? I think that Humor and true honest fun are incredibly difficult to cultivate and master.
Many thanks of appreciation,
Salome Bianca

You can use the symbol to think about humour. Besides, you can exercise your laughing muscles. You can do this in front of a mirror, or out in nature. Just think about positive and funny situations.

Norm

Hi Billy, Dear Billy,
In Contact 167 You & Quetzal talk about a deceased couple named Meriam and Anatol.

Quetzal:
34. You know, nevertheless, that we neither maintained any duties of control nor contacts, regarding the two of them and their mission, because it was run through the Sheran group and one of our other commands.

Quetzal mentions the Sheran group I’m asumming its Ashtar Sheran? What was their mission?

Their "mission" was to support Meriam and Anatol. However, Asthtar Sheran and his people were not a part of our mission.

Memo00

Hello Billy

If all the "artistic" expressions that do not represent reality as it is ("Abstract art ") are not really art, Are they of any use? (Apart from maybe being some form of therapy for the "artist" and a business for many)

Thank you
Salome

Ptaah once called abstract art a "Kindergreuel". Real art is an image of reality, be it nature, an object, or some representations of futuristic imaginations/images, i.e. objects, technical devices etc. that may be realized or met in the future.

(Note by CF: I agree with you that therapy and business are strong factors in today's "art business".)

Edward_b

Hi Billy,

Thank you for answering my question, I can finally put that matter to rest in my mind.

To expand on Christian's comment, I have studied numerology and even got a hold of Chiero's Book of Numbers, which is quite interesting reading. I wanted to make use of the knowledge, but wasn't sure how to proceed. So how could man make beneficial use of numbers in daily life?

With numerology you can make out possibilities for your life. It does not remove the decisions from your shoulders, though. In other words: You still have to decide which way you want to go in and with your life.
Btw: Cheiro's book or his number system is not true. There are a couple of letters that correspond with the true values in German, but only a few. And each language has different values.

Corey

Dear Billy,

What role will the over 144,000 leaders and sub-leaders whose spiritforms where created/started by Nokodemion (Getruer) play in Earth's future times?

Salome,
Corey

Their spirit forms were NOT created by Nokodemion. Nokodemion created/started the peoples (Völker). Spirit forms are created by Creation.

They will continue with the mission. The future will show what will happen.

Syn

hey billy.

what will be the full effects of the fukushima nuclear powerplant failure. any and all materials or information you can share relating to this will be appreciated.

-Gerald Massey

There will be regions/areas which will be non-inhabitable by human beings for a long long time. There will be mutations.
The animals and birds etc. will probably not have to suffer from long-term damage in the same way as human beings because they don't live as long.

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

I thank you for the information concerning energy in that you state it's nature is electromagnetic.

So this month's question involves telepathy: what is the operational principle involved ?

By this I mean: Is the message actually transmitted as a finematerial particle or wave stream much like various wireless transmisions such as radio & television signals though on a higher frequency level or does it occur that when the message is composed and broadcast there is a conditioning or imprinting of localized time & space and that temporary localized field then "informs" a temporarily localized field at the position of the recipient much like teleportation .... teleporting a message because every particle in the field knows about, is connected to and communicates with every other particle.

Thankyou

The message is sent as fine-elemental energy (via the pineal gland). This kind of energy cannot yet be measured/detected by our scientists.

Primärtelepathie (primary telepathy) is sent by coarse-elemental (grobstofflich) energy and is received through the ears and the brain.

Jamesm

Dear Billy,

Please explain how the reincarnation of spiritforms can logically be proven to exist.

Or, if reincarnation is indeed a fact of life, then how can this fact be seen in nature around us?

Thank you very much,
James

Hi James here is an earlier question to Billy

Hello Mr Meier. I would like to ask about reincarnation. It seems that for every scientific bit of knowledge that their is to discover, there are hints and bits of evidence in nature that lead us to that knowledge. It seems to me that is also the case for spiritual knowledge. However, in spite of the fact that reincarnation seems evident to me, I can not seem to find any evidence for it in nature since I cannot find any evidence that the spirit exists. I understand and feel that the spirit exists, but that is just a belief since I don't don't actually "know" it exists. Is there anything in nature that is visible to average humans that points to the existence or likelyhood of reincarnation? Thanks for your help and advice...

Thomas

The easiest example is to observe plants that wither in winter and are growing anew in spring. Life is stored within the roots or the bulb. A tree that looses its leaves can be compared to the spirit form, and the new leaves and blossoms etc. are the new personality and consciousness.

The spirit can be observed in the fact that there is life.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 25, 2011)

James G. T. Moore

Reincarnation cannot be proven. But you can grasp/explain its reality by observing analogies in nature (as explained above).

Smukhuti

Dear Billy,

The tonal quality (timbre), range, resonance and harmonics of some musical instruments, especially those used frequently in Western and Eastern (Indian) Classical music seem to be too superior to be invented and perfected by earth human beings. Is it possible that these musical instruments were introduced to earth by various ET races?

If yes, please can you give example of some musical instruments which are of ET origin?

Billy doesn't know.

Nolimits

Dear Billy,
Most of the major dicoveries and inventions in the field of science in last few hundred years came from individuals living in the western nations like USA, England, Germany etc.This led to the rapid development of these nations. Why did the eastern nations fall behind such areas, eventhough some of these nations (like India) had their roots in civilizations dating back to ancient times?

The more the people are bound by religions, the less they are open for science and reality. The Reformation in Europe by Luther was one of the factors to lessen the bounds of the strict religious belief of Catholicism. When religions had less hold on the thinking of the people, progress set in.
In India, Hinduism is a hindring factor, as is also the case with Islam and other belief systems in many countries in the near or far East or in Africa etc.

Remr

Dear Billy,

I have a curiosity about the Plejaren, regarding the way they age in the first quarter of their lives.

Semjase has the physical appearance of an earth woman approximately 10% her age, so she looks about 38 years old by earth standards, when her actual age today is about 380, give or take a few years. Also, the Plejaren reach puberty between 14 and 16 years according to the information you have supplied. If they reach puberty after 14-16 years, I remember reading somewhere that they would look about the same as one of our 14-16-year-olds. It certainly doesn't make any sense that the Plejaren would reach puberty looking like an average 1.4-1.6-year-old earth infant! And if the Plejaren reach full maturity and can marry at the minimum age of 70 years old, I am guessing they they don't look like a 7-year-old here on earth, nor would they look like a 70-year-old earth human, but really more like a typical 18-24-year-old on our planet, which is the average age of full physical and mental maturity, according to my knowledge. It seems to me that they might enjoy an extended period of time where they retain the physical structure of someone in their late teens and twenties—the age many elder people I know look back on as "the best days of their lives"—for about 300 years (somewhere between the ages of 16 and 316)!

So my question is—regarding the Plejaren—could you give us a short explanation of how they age physically between puberty (14-16 years) and the age of Semjase (~375 years)? In other words, if a 14-year-old Plejaran looks like a 14-year-old earth human, a 344-year-old Plejaran looks like a 34-year-old earth human and a 1000-year-old Plejaran looks like a 100-year-old earth human, then what ages for them does their aging process slow down in the first quarter of their lifetime?

I apologize for the lengthy and confusing wording of my question, and thank you for taking your time to answer questions from this forum.

Salome
-Rem

Their aging process is slowed down by the factor of about 10.

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
good health to you, my question is..The original statement of purpose of the contacts was to provoke a worldwide discussion and controversy about the reality of alien life elsewhere in the universe with an added actually more important task of disseminating the spiritual teachings of the Plejaran, the first task has been done very well as we are still arguing with the same intensity over the case to the present day, but it appears that the spiritual teachings are not even looked at by most as the evidence is presented in such a way that it is impossible to prove or disprove the reality of the contacts. While the rational for this is understandable 30 or 40 years ago when the concept of alien life was itself almost alien to the public, things have changed in the mean time and even ( according to the contact notes)the Plejaran have also changed their minds about various ways to approach the problem in regards to the contacts and things they expect of the various humans involved in the mission. My point being : Is there to be no release of further evidence that is in the possession of FIGU to counter balance the relentless attacks of mainstream skeptics which keeps people from even glancing at the spiritual content which is the only important aspect of your incredible adventure? Speaking to FIGU members on my last visit , they said that Aliens and space ships were not interesting to them any more, that is fair enough as they have had the opportunity to witness many things for them selves and live the reality of what you are trying to get across but the vast majority of the population of earth have no such clarity and only see what is before them, they did not have the chance to have the experience which core group members have had, most of whom according to the contact notes had their own doubts for many years which were only allayed over time through direct experiences. It was mentioned that only recently members were shown pictures and film of an off planet trip, surely evidence like this would help publicise the mission , or is all the evidence presented in such a way that it would be difficult to fully validate it? I mention this because even the best photographic evidence for example the hasenbol series could have been devastatingly proved without doubt had a branch been a tiny bit more in focus..it seems too much like predetermined presentation with knowledge of how exactly it would be received, is this the reality? My apologies, that became two questions but they are intimately related.
Salome
Tony.

Today the possibilities and opportunities etc. to fake pictures are wide-spread. A picture is no proof for anything anymore. In the seventies this was quite a different matter.

Besides: People who cannot accept what has been proven until now by Lee Elders, Wendelle C. Stevens etc., won't accept new "evidence".

(Note by CF: The strongest proof of the genuineness of the "case" is the dozens of books that were written by Billy. Any person with an open mind and reasonable thinking will realize the truth when he or she reads his books which are so full of information and depth and wisdom etc. that many lives are not enough to grasp the dimensions and profoundness of the teaching etc.
Besides, seeing some lights, even ships, on the sky, is like seeing an interesting car driving by. They are just vehicles. Proof is to be found in the books, and in the resulting realizations and thoughts: logic!)

Imamovic

Dear Billy,

Does Nokodemion's spirit incarnate on other worlds with human development on it, to bring the teachings to them as well?

Yes.
In the year 3999 the person who is then enlivened by that spirit form will leave the SOL system for good (by physically flying away in a space ship). And this will continue to be so until our universe ceases to exist, after the contraction.

Mavi

Hello, Billy!
With radiation out of control in Japan, going all over the Planet, most governments don't want to assume they have to stop using nuclear plants, overpopulation, climate change, rampant pollution,destruction of the whole planet in many ways, etc. The radiation will be here for millions of years, (and if earthquakes or other calamities do more damage to other nuclear plants). Radiation's on arable lands and drinking water and oceans, very serious and dangerous for all living creatures. The Apophis... Is this Planet and its creatures coming to an end?
Do we'll incarnate in another place?.
Thanks,
Salome

Our planet does not come to an end, at least not for a long time (well, except if a big meteor would crash on it).

(Note by CF: Before anybody is asking: Billy does not know about such a "big chunk".)

Jamesm

Thanks Scott,

Since it was answered already (great answer!) and the "questions answered by Billy thread" is still open, may I ask a different question? If so please take the following one:

What safety measure should we all now take in order to prepare in moderation for the coming extreme weather and natural events, please?

Many thanks,
James

The thing to do is facing what's coming on one's individual way and acting according to the events. There will be no end to the world.

(Note by CF: You don't know what's coming to you, and therefore it does not make sense to burden your life with unnecessary concerns. Who knows, perhaps fate is well-disposed towards you and you would have worried etc. in vain.
To be earnest: There are a couple of intelligent actions to lessen the threats of the coming events, like e.g. store some food and other goods at home etc., or move away from the shores of lakes and sea, or from steep slopes, vulcanos etc. etc.)

Darcy_carlile

Hi BEAM. I read in the archives that you studied Sasquatch from the safety of a beamship. So you wanted to see for yourself this elusive creature. Can you tell me whether these creatures can evolve into True Human Beings according to The Goblet of the Truth or is this impossible?

Yes, that's possible, but it would need very long time.

Dan_c

Hi Billy. My mother just heard about a person by the name of Bruno Groening who is known as a spiritual healer (1906 to 1959) and is wondering if you could explain the process of spiritual healing.

Hope all is well with you. I would love to visit the center this summer.

Warm regards,
Daniel

He was good with/in suggestion and hypnosis.

Actually spiritual healing doesn't exist. Each healing effect is done by the person him- or herself. A person cannot heal another person. It is possible to send out impulses, but the sick person (through his sub-consciousness) must "accept" the impulses and start to let its own influences work.
Suggestion and hypnosis do work, if it is done by skilled persons, or if the sick person believes that it works (= placebo effect).

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

The FIGU material said "from nothing comes nothing."

Relative to the big bang which was said to have started from an idea, how should we understand the source of the idea?

Jun

Which "big bang" do you mean? The one of our universe, or that of the SEIN-Absolutum?

We cannot understand the source of the idea, just as we cannot understand Creation.

Redbeard

Billy, I would like to know your opinion about the value of converting the text of the spiritual teaching to recordings via human speech/reading.

I would like to use the already translated english translations available on the internet and read them aloud and record for myself and others to listen to that perhaps cannot read or are blind and offer them as free downloads to anyone that wants them.

Do you see this as too inferior a method of learning or does it have enough merit to allow this to be distributed in this way, perhaps with some sampling and approval from FIGU?

Peace, Matt

Basically, reading a text in a book etc. brings much better effect than just listening ( Note by CF: because when reading you can stop after each sentence and think about what you have just read; but when you let a text flow into your ears, it will flow through your brain and leave you on the other side).

But of course for blind people, or people who cannot read, or barely read, listening to an audio text is much better than having no access to the teaching. Therefore it's okay to record them as audio files.
However, this is no permission or approval for any official production of audio texts on a commercial basis!

Btw: Reading it for yourself (or writing it down) may also have a good effect on you.

Tiphereth

I have awoke a time or two and observed, floating above me, a jellyfish like thing. It was just floating in the air. Quite beautiful in apearance. It was semitransparent,and difficult to tell wether it was fluid or electricity, if either. My brother has described seeing the same thing. I can't seem to find any real reference to this online, however I did see an image of a jellyish stamped onto a youtube video, that described a DMT "Trip"(Which I have not tried). Do you have knowledge of this "jellyfish"?

This may have been a so-called "Erwachungseinbildung oder -vision" (an imagination or vision during the waking-up process). The objects were not real.

Hey9

Hi Billy,

What is the most merciful or most appropriate way to kill or defend against an assailant who's intention is to kill or take away your life? You said that every human being must die slowly to their last breathe.(old age or sickness) However, if I have no other choice but to kill my assailant, I need to know which particular body part I must strike immediately in order to stop or kill my assailant whether with my bare hands or with a weapon.

A rather uncomfortable question but I hope you understand.

Ian

To kill another person in self-defense as ultimo ratio always depends on the circumstances. There are many different ways to kill a human being.

Final note: In July 2011 there will be no Q&A session with Billy.

Salome,
Christian

Vb28

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,
Thanks
humm... didn't get my concept question answered. maybe next time..
question for this round:

Picture this:
Lets use the 7 prophets for this example. Billy gets into a time machine and visits the 7 prophets, and asks the 7 prophets to join him into the time machine. Billy brings back all the 7 prophets to our date and time. they all hang around this time period and die of old age ( maybe die at the same time or not) the question here after 152 years would the spirit form of Billy reincarnate into a single human body with a new personality, or would there be 7 new spirit form created with new personality? or would the oldest spirit form overpower the other spirit forms and reincarnate as a single spirit form? in this case it would be Billy's spirit form which is the oldest.

@CF ": Your concept of "pure concepts" is still not clear to us." does this "US" include Billy as well? don't tell me that he is not throwing chicken bones your way? even not to the core 49? :-)

Thanks
It is the same story that is being played over and over again, by different people, different skin colours,different languages and on different planets.

Kingman

Post Number: 873
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,

At this years Passive Members meeting, I purchased the Book of OM. My idea is to translate this for myself in a process to also learn German. My question is, would I be better served starting the Spiritual Teachings for this task, or is the information in the Book of OM's equal in it's evolutive discourse. BTW I received book # 770, I thought that was a sign I was starting at the right place, lol!
a friend in america
Shawn

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 294
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard

I hope all is well for you.

How is it possible for the spirit-form to remain deep within the brain without ever moving out of the brain or to ask a different way how does the spirit-form attach itself to/within the brain?

My thinking behind this question is that I often think that if a human being hits his head hard on something due to an accident or some other situation why does the spirit-form not get pushed somewhere else. So logically the spirit-form must be heald within the brain somehow which allows the spirit-form to remain there even when the head is hit hard.

.... It was a nice and unique experience to be at the SSSC with you and other figu members in May. I am still pondering on some experiences I had there.

Thank you

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page