Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 25, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 25, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Again Billy!

Thanks for answering my questions before! Are there realy such things as "Angels or Guardian Angels"? That come into our dimention to help or assist us in any way? As once i captured a 'Light' shining for 3 seconds... And iam confused as to what it is or mean, Although my fiancee did ask for a 'Sign' and she said it maybe it was a Guadian Angel light?

Imamovic

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do you know anything about the Bogumil people, where they originated from?

They were known for their peaceful way of life, they refused to fight in wars and were slaughtered because their refusal, they lived peaceful lives in nature and were pretty wise people for that time period, many stone inscriptions have been found from them containing their wisdom, so I was wondering if you knew more about them, their spirit forms, their origins and so on and so forth?

Thank you

Tjames

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello figu and Billy,

I was wondering if anyone at the center has taken
precautions against the coming possible solar
disturbances in order to protect electronic
devices using grounded/ungrounded Faraday cages.

Thank you,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Marbar

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and FIGU,

People who believe in a god or any other supreme being always put their god and beliefs above people. This something that mostly religious women do. To make it worse, with the Christians, they put their so called "Jesus Christ" first and they say they have a personal relationship with him.

I don't understand how people claim to have a relationship with a person that died and lived nearly 2000 ago. You can't have a relationship with an invisible person and a dead person. And, these religious people really need to learn that.

Plus, these religious people hurt, insult, and discriminate against other people, especially the non-religious people. Also, they use their imaginary god to justifty their wrong doing. Now my question:

Why should I respect a person and their beliefs if they use them to hurt me and others?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 343
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Even-though radiation from the recent Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster in Japan appears to still contaminate the world's landmasses, oceans, water and food supply, etc, with no apparent means with any of our science to neutralize the effects of the radioactive particles world wide, can it still be neutralized if masses of people all over the world were to focus concentrate on it everyday at specific times within their minds to change the effect?

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker.

Evazareba

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone :-) I would like ask Billy a question. When I may expect the answer? My daughter is 3.5y.o and was born with genetic disorder called Mukoviszidose or Cystic Fibrosis. There is no cure for the disorder.
Does Billy may have any clue about the cure for this terrible disorder in the near future? Any ideas what caused the genes to be screwed up
52000 years ago?

Jacob

Post Number: 688
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

I have made my thoughts / assumptions about Universal Love, its creation and existence in the human (spiritform). I came to the following thoughts:
The act of creating Universal Love in one-self works like an ‘explosion’ and pulses through the material consciousness-forms and the Psyche.

When Universal Love is existent there will be an ‘gleichrichtung’ between the Gemüt and Psyche, which also influences the material consciousness-forms, and create an awareness of being one with the Universe and that all thoughts and actions should be in accordance with the Universe at all times.

Once Universal Love exists in a human being he/she will be able to eliminate the remaining egoistic and materialistic factors in him/herself.

That Universal Love will enable the perception of the ‘Sphärenmelodik” within the material consciousness-forms and the psyche, most likely within a meditative-concentration.

Lastly Universal Love will allow the human being to perceive much more of the world around him, the thoughts and feelings of others and the rest of nature, of course filtered by the sensor in order to prevent an sensory overload of the material consciousness.

I would like to read your thoughts about this.

(Message edited by jacob on June 25, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Lonnie

Post Number: 315
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Who were those who, along with Nokodemion, fought against the evil caused by the 144,207 ringleaders and their followers in ancient times when they tried to destroy all of Creation? And if you don't mind saying so, where are they today in their present incarnations and what are they doing?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton
Lonnie Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Door_knocker

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
What sort of scientific experiments have you or the Plejaren done in the past that can help me understand your answer to my question about what happens to us when we die. You stated that anything people claim to experience when they briefly die is simply their imagination.
This answer doesn’t make sense to me when all the facts are considered. Many people come back from a near death experience with new factual information they had never known before. The factual accuracy of this new information they obtain makes your claim they are having imaginary experiences seem completely wrong. Is your answer is based on scientific fact?.
There is one very important and positive side effect of a near death experience that should be considered by everyone. Almost all near death experiences result in a more loving and focused person. These people seem to suddenly become very aware of life’s true meaning and purpose. Wouldn’t it be great if all the world’s leaders could somehow experience the other side for a few moments and then come back and rule with so much more wisdom and love.
If their was a perfect machine that could help me visit the place NDE (near death experience) persons have visited, I would sign up for a connection to that machine in ernest. Do the Plejaren have such a machine? Have they used it scientifically to prove your answer is accurate? Is your answer simply yours and the Plejaren’s opinion or is it factual and proveable?
Sincerely and respectfully, Doorknocker
My handle is based on the biblical verse that goes similar to “ Knock and the door will be opened to you.” You have opened many doors for me Billy. I agree that belief is completely illogical. I just want to know the facts behind your answer on this one.

Norm

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact 441 it says "Earth humans who are hypnotically and surgically converted, as well as converted in their consciousness, to robots*, whereby some have an appearance like the being which is called the "Little Gray". Are they performing surgery on people to make them look like aliens?
My Website

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Thank you for your answer but I know it is not the so called tinny dots in my eyes because I am seeing a solid metallic object and it all started out of no where if it was tiny dots then as a rule I should be seeing it every single day since I was born till I die but that is not the case because like I said my experiences happened out of nowwhere on June 20 2010 I have over 70 pictures of this object and possibly 80 or more sightings so many That I lost track. Look Billy I don't care if I have to be banned from this forum I just want to know what is going on because I am not crazy! I'm sorry if I'm being rude or whatever.

Salome

Savio

Post Number: 682
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for the recent answer regarding the material consciousness.

I refer to your answer: “ …All that which has not yet been processed at the point of death is neutralized/ converted/purified by the overall-consciousness block (a very fast process). The energy is then used to build the next new personality.”

I have the impression that it is better for a spirit to have 1.5 times of its previous incarnation length to convert its unprocessed experience.

And on the other hand, it was mentioned somewhere that due to overpopulation, there might be not enough of time for the spirit to convert its unprocessed experience hence might lead to some problems during its new incarnation.

Now, you mentioned that the conversion of unprocessed experience is a very fast process.

My question is: Can you clarify how much time is needed in general for a spirit to fully convert its unprocessed experience?

Salome

Savio

Memo00

Post Number: 499
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

for some reason i feel an attraction and interest for all sorts of geometric figures and symbols, as those in the crop circles, some islamic "art", mandalas, huichol "art", etc. I have also seen some of the pictures of your book "Symbole der Geisteslehre".

If drawing or painting something that doesn´t represent reality isn´t art, i would like to know then in which "category" fall all this symbolic/geometric visual manifestations?

Thank you very much for your patience with all of us

Salome

Derrick

Post Number: 56
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

1. I am currently unable to leave the U.S.A due to outstanding debt to the government. Is it still possible to become a passive member and work on mission related tasks such as what I already due on my own initiative with my small group here in Arizona?

2. In time, will all of the contact notes be available to us Earth people? And by what date?

3. Will your last days as B.E.A.M be lived here, or on Erra? If this is too personal, I understand.

Thank you from the core of my being for bringing me the truth that freed me from belief systems and false thinking.
Very best regards to you and the Plejaren,
Derrick
"Saalome gamnaan ben uurda, gannijber Asaala hesporoona"

J_rod7

Post Number: 1403
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom in Peace
Best Greetings Billy and Christian.

While at the SSSC for the PM meeting and work days, I had wanted to sit down with you for a short discussion, but the opportunity never arose. Perhaps next year I should seek permission for an interview before arriving.

My question relates to so-called gravity. We know that the CERN is looking for the Higgs Boson which is supposed to carry gravity in objects of mass. I am willing to bet that such 'particle' as the Higgs Boson will never be found. I propose that gravity is not an intrinsic factor of mass.

We do know that all of space is full of energy and that the Creation Energy, positive and negative, are flowing into the material universe where they merge to form 'normal' energy where new matter, stars and galaxies will form. My logical thinking is that the flowing Creation Energy is actually the "dark energy" so elusive to any detection.

Further thinking leads me to see the energy which fills all of space is that which acts on mass/matter to produce the effect known as gravity. Masses in close proximity are pushed together by the surrounding field of energy. Masses (Galaxies) farther apart are pushed away from each other by the Fields of energy, thus the Universe is seen to be expanding. Both effects are the result of the energy field of space. Therefore the energy acts like gravity for close masses, and acts like anti-gravity for masses separated by significant distance.

I apologize for this lengthy post. There are many more details I've omitted here which could make this idea more clear.

Is there any merit here in this theoretical thinking?

Please keep yourself healthy and strong, we all still need you here. Thank You for being you, our respected Prophet for the "New Age."

Salome
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
What was your most important accomplishment in having traveled in many a countries when compared to what Jmmanuel accomplished in his travels?
Jun
My will be done

Jamesm

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where did Plejos and his people live before they all departed Earth in 1 BCE and travelled back to the Tayget/Plejares star system and how many of his people were there (on Earth)?

Many thanks,
James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Corey

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Does studying the Symbole der Geisteslehre aid the spiritform in programming the next incarnation the next time it is Jenseits and allow faster Entwicklung?

Salome,

Corey

Jedimexicano

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

Earth scientists argue that this planet could experience in not a very distant future the next polarity reversal of its magnetic field. It is estimated that the last one occurred around 780,000 years ago, which is considered a longer period than the average in between the occurrence of these type of events. They also explain that such polarity reversal may leave the Earth unprotected against solar storms for some time, which can cause highly negative effects.

In Contact Report 476 (February 3rd, 2009) you mentioned -as a possibility and a minor probability- that in 2012 the natural cycle of solar storms may happen in an extraordinary magnitude, which may lead to enormous natural catastrophes and in a worst-case scenario to a polarity reversal of the Earth’s magnetic field.

If possible, could you please tell us in a range from 0 % to 100% what do you think is the probability of occurrence of the above challenging context that you explained it may happen in 2012?

Thank you very much for your Mission Mr. Meier.

Kind regards,

JAIME (from Mexico)

Borthwey

Post Number: 229
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. Regarding personal names... I have nothing against or in favor of my name, it's just a designation, however I feel that it may have been attributed in the wrong spirit (I mean spirit in its broadest meaning, not as in spirit-form), and considering that you say that there can be such a thing as a wrong name and that this has undesirable effects on a person's life, I find possible that this is my case.

While I understand that it is the person who determines everything and not his/her name, I also think that I understand how a wrongly attributed name can keep one from being completely one with himself and with his own life.

Please explain the importance of a name and if you advise a change in the case of a "wrong" one.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for removing the ambiguity n° 2.

Can you do the same with what follows?

Contradiction 3

Statement 1

Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 01:31 pm:   

Scott

Dear Billy,

There are people that claim to be able to see the human aura. Do you know if this ability is something that can be developed through meditation and or other consciousness related practices, or is this ability something that has to do with the age of the spirit form of the person and cannot be developed until the spirit form has a achieved a certain level of evolution/age? If this ability can be developed, would you be able to share what type of training/study would be required?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

This is nonsense. Those people have too much imagination, or they are cheating.

statement 2:

Now this is what can be found in section “Spiritual terminology”

Phaethonsfire
Post Number: 354
Aura: = gr. "Breath", "light", also related with lat. "Air".
The aura is "fine-material" extremely fine and now and again for virtually all people an invisible substance, which arises from all living beings and objects, regarded as 'lifeless' by current human standards, in short, everything has an Aura.Sensitive people can perceive the aura as a kind of light or fog only when they are in a meditative state. The aura has normally an intense blue radiation, but it can have different colors in regards to the condition of the physical body, the state of the consciousness-forms, the psyche, etc, etc. The spiritform itself has also an aura.

Your answer (in blue) to Scott's question (in orange) is contradictory to what can be found within the definition of aura on this actual site (in purple). [I highlighted the portions of texts in contradiction.]

Question:

So, if people can't perceive the aura even through meditation, then why can we find the contrary written on a section of this site?

Thanks!

Salome

Lepuniv

Marcela

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

Observing how fast the species of fauna and flora are disappearing forever, I was wondering if in the future the humans could go back in time and recover some of the lost animals to populate the planet again. Is it possible to rescue some animals or DNA to bring it to the future to populate the forests with those animals again?

Thank you!

(Message edited by scott on June 25, 2011)
Salome
Marcela

Patm

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Regarding my last question:
Jmmanuel was conceived through procreation between Gabriel (of Plejaren lineage) and Maria, Jmmanuel's mother. As this was done outside of a marriage bond, was there some special need to prepare a host vessel for the Nokodemion spirit form of physical lineage by Gabriel? If not was there any other special reason for this bonding and were all of the human vessels for the Nokodemion spirit form prepared in the same way?

-PatM

Answer:

This was an exception.

(Note by CF: It just occurred to me while writing this: Probably the genetic influences through the extraterrestrial sperm may have played some minor role in the events, too.)

New Questions:
Can any detail be given regarding the reason for this exception?

Thanks,
-PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page