Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hunter2000

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Out of all the questions floating in my mind, the most important to me has to do with my 11 year-old son and his future in this planet.
How can I prepare him for what is coming? It is a broad question, I know, but don't know how else to phrase it.
I thank you very much in advance for your time.
Saalome, Linda

Bobby

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome to all, Billy I'm a 55 year old African American man. My question to you is, can I say that my spirit form reincarnated many times as a slave between the yrs 1619 to 1865?

Visible_melon

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and thank you for everything you do to help humanity.
I saw a documentary about farm that mixed all the different food seeds, flower seeds, and herb seeds and let them grow and reseed themselves each year like wild plants, pick them by hand, and just let the weeds grow. We currently use farm equiptment that uses oil and non renewabe resources on an industrial scale, and deplete the soil of nutrients by failing to rotate crops and return organic matter to the soil. So it will take even longer for the earth to create and replace the oil that we senselessly used up. Also chemical fertilisers and pesticides/herbicides are very bad for the environment and people. Do you know of any methods of agriculture, maybe how people on other planets grow feilds of fruit and vegetables in a natural way? Should everyone use horse and plows, spread manure, and pull weeds by hand and stop relying on elecrical appliances in case the suns activity destroys them?

Derrick

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
My friend Cheryl asked me to ask you: After polar shifts happen, how is it possible,for example, that the Giza pyramids are still in alignment with the constellation Orion? Is this so?
Salome
Derrick and Cheryl

Scott

Post Number: 2167
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vb28

Hello Eduard,
Thanks
humm... didn't get my concept question answered. maybe next time..
question for this round:

Picture this:
Lets use the 7 prophets for this example. Billy gets into a time machine and visits the 7 prophets, and asks the 7 prophets to join him into the time machine. Billy brings back all the 7 prophets to our date and time. they all hang around this time period and die of old age ( maybe die at the same time or not) the question here after 152 years would the spirit form of Billy reincarnate into a single human body with a new personality, or would there be 7 new spirit form created with new personality? or would the oldest spirit form overpower the other spirit forms and reincarnate as a single spirit form? in this case it would be Billy's spirit form which is the oldest.

@CF ": Your concept of "pure concepts" is still not clear to us." does this "US" include Billy as well? don't tell me that he is not throwing chicken bones your way? even not to the core 49?

Thanks

This cannot be "pictured" because you are using an absolutely impossible and illogical example.

(Note by CF: Regarding your "pure concepts": Yes, the "us" includes Billy.
Probably it would make sense if you explain the use of the term "pure concept" to us in German. It appears that you use that term in an uncommon way. Considering your question above it seems like you are on a wrong track with your "pure concepts".)

Kingman

Hi Billy and Christian,

At this years Passive Members meeting, I purchased the Book of OM. My idea is to translate this for myself in a process to also learn German. My question is, would I be better served starting the Spiritual Teachings for this task, or is the information in the Book of OM's equal in it's evolutive discourse. BTW I received book # 770, I thought that was a sign I was starting at the right place, lol!

a friend in america
Shawn

The OM is a part of the spiritual teaching and difficult to translate. To start with the Spirit Lessons is more appropriate and enables you to learn along/within a certain learning system.

Stephen_moore

Salome Eduard

I hope all is well for you.

How is it possible for the spirit-form to remain deep within the brain without ever moving out of the brain or to ask a different way how does the spirit-form attach itself to/within the brain?

My thinking behind this question is that I often think that if a human being hits his head hard on something due to an accident or some other situation why does the spirit-form not get pushed somewhere else. So logically the spirit-form must be heald within the brain somehow which allows the spirit-form to remain there even when the head is hit hard.

.... It was a nice and unique experience to be at the SSSC with you and other figu members in May. I am still pondering on some experiences I had there.

Thank you
Salome

The spirit form is pure spiritual energy and is not attached in a material way. It's focused in the brain, but is also enlivening the entire body, and it moves within the body with the body in agreement (?) with each movement.

(Note by CF: We had a good laugh about your question. – I give you an analogy [through a question]: If you shake a battery or throw it onto the ground: Does electricity fall out of the battery, or does it remain in the battery?)

Ebe_aura

Hi Again Billy!

Thanks for answering my questions before! Are there realy such things as "Angels or Guardian Angels"? That come into our dimention to help or assist us in any way? As once i captured a 'Light' shining for 3 seconds... And iam confused as to what it is or mean, Although my fiancee did ask for a 'Sign' and she said it maybe it was a Guadian Angel light?

Angels or Guardian Angels in the sense people imagine do not exist. The "Guardian Angel effect" is brought about (triggered) by the persons themselves, by acting sensibly in certain dangerous situations.

Imamovic

Dear Billy,

Do you know anything about the Bogumil people, where they originated from?
They were known for their peaceful way of life, they refused to fight in wars and were slaughtered because their refusal, they lived peaceful lives in nature and were pretty wise people for that time period, many stone inscriptions have been found from them containing their wisdom, so I was wondering if you knew more about them, their spirit forms, their origins and so on and so forth?
Thank you

No, Billy doesn't know.

Tjames

Hello figu and Billy,
I was wondering if anyone at the center has taken precautions against the coming possible solar disturbances in order to protect electronic devices using grounded/ungrounded Faraday cages.
Thank you,

Tim

No, we haven't.

(Note by CF: Of course there are some precautions we take at any times, e.g. saving/keeping regular backups in safe places, like e.g. a bank safe. And for people who are considering to ask additional questions: We have always a certain amount of food etc. stored, and we have planted trees as a protection wall against the ever increasing storms, etc. Apart from that, we wait what 2012 and the following years will bring, and we will act according to the way the events occur.)

Marbar

Hello Billy and FIGU,

People who believe in a god or any other supreme being always put their god and beliefs above people. This something that mostly religious women do. To make it worse, with the Christians, they put their so called "Jesus Christ" first and they say they have a personal relationship with him.

I don't understand how people claim to have a relationship with a person that died and lived nearly 2000 ago. You can't have a relationship with an invisible person and a dead person. And, these religious people really need to learn that.

Plus, these religious people hurt, insult, and discriminate against other people, especially the non-religious people. Also, they use their imaginary god to justifty their wrong doing. Now my question:

Why should I respect a person and their beliefs if they use them to hurt me and others?

You should respect them as human beings, and respect their freedom to believe whatever they want. But you must not respect their belief system. If you are personally confronted, you should clearly state that you are not interested at all in their belief system. In all situations keep your inner balance.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Even-though radiation from the recent Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster in Japan appears to still contaminate the world's landmasses, oceans, water and food supply, etc, with no apparent means with any of our science to neutralize the effects of the radioactive particles world wide, can it still be neutralized if masses of people all over the world were to focus concentrate on it everyday at specific times within their minds to change the effect?

Peace in knowing,
James Truthseeker.

No, this is not possible. You can just wait for the half-life to pass.

(Note by CF: Or you can collect the contaminated soil and buildings etc. and dump everything into deep caverns etc. But even then the contaminated material in the caverns is still producing radiation.)

Evazareba

Hi Everyone I would like ask Billy a question. When I may expect the answer? My daughter is 3.5y.o and was born with genetic disorder called Mukoviszidose or Cystic Fibrosis. There is no cure for the disorder.
Does Billy may have any clue about the cure for this terrible disorder in the near future? Any ideas what caused the genes to be screwed up 52000 years ago?

No clue. Asking traditional medicine for help/answers or about the actual situation in medical research is the right way.

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

I have made my thoughts / assumptions about Universal Love, its creation and existence in the human (spiritform). I came to the following thoughts:
The act of creating Universal Love in one-self works like an ‘explosion’ and pulses through the material consciousness-forms and the Psyche.

It's a gradual process.

When Universal Love is existent there will be an ‘gleichrichtung’ between the Gemüt and Psyche, which also influences the material consciousness-forms, and create an awareness of being one with the Universe and that all thoughts and actions should be in accordance with the Universe at all times.

Yes.

Once Universal Love exists in a human being he/she will be able to eliminate the remaining egoistic and materialistic factors in him/herself.

Yes, in principle. However, on Earth it is necessary to block universal love in order that the vibrations do not unfold entirely, because this would be much too dangerous. A person with universal love in full bloom would not be able to live among the people and here on Earth.

That Universal Love will enable the perception of the ‘Sphärenmelodik” within the material consciousness-forms and the psyche, most likely within a meditative-concentration.

What do you mean with «Sphärenmelodik»?

Lastly Universal Love will allow the human being to perceive much more of the world around him, the thoughts and feelings of others and the rest of nature, of course filtered by the sensor in order to prevent an sensory overload of the material consciousness.

No, that's not true.

(Note by CF: Censor is the word, not sensor.

I would like to read your thoughts about this.

(Message edited by jacob on June 25, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

Who were those who, along with Nokodemion, fought against the evil caused by the 144,207 ringleaders and their followers in ancient times when they tried to destroy all of Creation? And if you don't mind saying so, where are they today in their present incarnations and what are they doing?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

It was the 144,207 persons themselves who had – and still have – to correct the effects of their earlier misdeeds (when living as other personalities in former lives). Their spirit forms are bound to planet Earth.

Door_knocker

Hello Billy,
What sort of scientific experiments have you or the Plejaren done in the past that can help me understand your answer to my question about what happens to us when we die. You stated that anything people claim to experience when they briefly die is simply their imagination.
This answer doesn’t make sense to me when all the facts are considered. Many people come back from a near death experience with new factual information they had never known before. The factual accuracy of this new information they obtain makes your claim they are having imaginary experiences seem completely wrong. Is your answer is based on scientific fact?.
There is one very important and positive side effect of a near death experience that should be considered by everyone. Almost all near death experiences result in a more loving and focused person. These people seem to suddenly become very aware of life’s true meaning and purpose. Wouldn’t it be great if all the world’s leaders could somehow experience the other side for a few moments and then come back and rule with so much more wisdom and love.
If their was a perfect machine that could help me visit the place NDE (near death experience) persons have visited, I would sign up for a connection to that machine in ernest. Do the Plejaren have such a machine? Have they used it scientifically to prove your answer is accurate? Is your answer simply yours and the Plejaren’s opinion or is it factual and proveable?
Sincerely and respectfully, Doorknocker
My handle is based on the biblical verse that goes similar to “ Knock and the door will be opened to you.” You have opened many doors for me Billy. I agree that belief is completely illogical. I just want to know the facts behind your answer on this one.

You cannot prove this by a "scientific experiment". A human being can prove this to himself if his consciousness-related evolutionary level has progressed enough. The experiences made by the personalities of the Nokodemion-Henok spirit form (which encompass billions of years) – through a process of a huge number of reincarnations – prove the correctness of the information.

Experiences during a near-death situation have nothing in common with real death and the following existence in the other world (Jenseits). Such people have not more knowledge than before the accident etc., but they are deeply impressed by the effects they have experienced during their near-death state. Falsely assuming that they had been on the other side of death, they lose their angst of death, and this fundamentally changes their view of life.

Norm

In Contact 441 it says "Earth humans who are hypnotically and surgically converted, as well as converted in their consciousness, to robots*, whereby some have an appearance like the being which is called the "Little Gray". Are they performing surgery on people to make them look like aliens?

Yes, according to Ptaah's explanation this is the case.
(Sentence 58 on page 100: Für die ganzen Machenschaften der Gruppierung sind die gemeinsten gerade gut genug, die, wie gesagt, bereits seit den 1920er Jahren betrieben werden, und dazu gehören auch hochentwickelte elektronische Waffensysteme, futuristische Flugscheiben, hypnotisch und chirurgisch sowie bewusstseinsmässig zu Robotern umfunktionierte Erdenmenschen, wobei einige ein Aussehen haben wie jene Wesen, die ‹Little Grey› genannt werden.)

Shaban_1190

Dear Billy,
Thank you for your answer but I know it is not the so called tinny dots in my eyes because I am seeing a solid metallic object and it all started out of no where if it was tiny dots then as a rule I should be seeing it every single day since I was born till I die but that is not the case because like I said my experiences happened out of nowwhere on June 20 2010 I have over 70 pictures of this object and possibly 80 or more sightings so many That I lost track. Look Billy I don't care if I have to be banned from this forum I just want to know what is going on because I am not crazy! I'm sorry if I'm being rude or whatever.

Salome

If it's really a real flying object, you have to find out for yourself.

(Note by CF: Why being banned from the forum?)

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for the recent answer regarding the material consciousness.

I refer to your answer: “ …All that which has not yet been processed at the point of death is neutralized/ converted/purified by the overall-consciousness block (a very fast process). The energy is then used to build the next new personality.”

I have the impression that it is better for a spirit to have 1.5 times of its previous incarnation length to convert its unprocessed experience.

And on the other hand, it was mentioned somewhere that due to overpopulation, there might be not enough of time for the spirit to convert its unprocessed experience hence might lead to some problems during its new incarnation.

Now, you mentioned that the conversion of unprocessed experience is a very fast process.

My question is: Can you clarify how much time is needed in general for a spirit to fully convert its unprocessed experience?

Salome
Savio

Of course it is much better to have the normal cycle which is 2/3 in the material realm, and 3/3 in the other world.
While the process of dissolving the old personality/material consciousness is a very short one (a fraction of a second), building the new personality needs much more time (years).

(Note by CF: Perhaps an example will be of help: If you want to install a new system software on your computer, you first delete the entire content on your hard disk (by quick format). Then you start installing the new system (Windows 7 or Linux or Lion etc.). This process needs much more time than deleting (by quick format) the hard disk. If you interrupt the installation process (e.g. by pulling out the power cable = premature birth), the installation process is incomplete, and the programs will never function properly = you may have psychic problems/disorders, etc.)

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

for some reason i feel an attraction and interest for all sorts of geometric figures and symbols, as those in the crop circles, some islamic "art", mandalas, huichol "art", etc. I have also seen some of the pictures of your book "Symbole der Geisteslehre".

If drawing or painting something that doesn´t represent reality isn´t art, i would like to know then in which "category" fall all this symbolic/geometric visual manifestations?

Thank you very much for your patience with all of us

Well, there is other art than just the one by paintings, as e.g. geometric or graphical art (Al Hambra in Grenada), or architectonic art (Al Hambra, or sculpture art (Michelangelo, Rodin, etc), etc.
What would not be recognized as art by the Plejaren are paintings by Picasso (cubism) or Van Gogh, etc.

Salome

Derrick

Hello Billy,

1. I am currently unable to leave the U.S.A due to outstanding debt to the government. Is it still possible to become a passive member and work on mission related tasks such as what I already due on my own initiative with my small group here in Arizona?

Yes, this is possible.

(Note by CF: Please read the rules which state: Just one question per round.)

2. In time, will all of the contact notes be available to us Earth people? And by what date?

3. Will your last days as B.E.A.M be lived here, or on Erra? If this is too personal, I understand.

Thank you from the core of my being for bringing me the truth that freed me from belief systems and false thinking.
Very best regards to you and the Plejaren,
Derrick
"Saalome gamnaan ben uurda, gannijber Asaala hesporoona"

J_rod7

Wisdom in Peace
Best Greetings Billy and Christian.

While at the SSSC for the PM meeting and work days, I had wanted to sit down with you for a short discussion, but the opportunity never arose. Perhaps next year I should seek permission for an interview before arriving.

My question relates to so-called gravity. We know that the CERN is looking for the Higgs Boson which is supposed to carry gravity in objects of mass. I am willing to bet that such 'particle' as the Higgs Boson will never be found. I propose that gravity is not an intrinsic factor of mass.

You will lose your bet.

We do know that all of space is full of energy and that the Creation Energy, positive and negative, are flowing into the material universe where they merge to form 'normal' energy where new matter, stars and galaxies will form. My logical thinking is that the flowing Creation Energy is actually the "dark energy" so elusive to any detection.

Your logical thinking is on the wrong track. To our eyes Creational energy is invisible, neither light nor dark.

Further thinking leads me to see the energy which fills all of space is that which acts on mass/matter to produce the effect known as gravity. Masses in close proximity are pushed together by the surrounding field of energy. Masses (Galaxies) farther apart are pushed away from each other by the Fields of energy, thus the Universe is seen to be expanding. Both effects are the result of the energy field of space. Therefore the energy acts like gravity for close masses, and acts like anti-gravity for masses separated by significant distance.

It's Creational energy which penetrates, and fills everyting in the universe, from the hyper-galaxies to the tiniest of tiny dust particle.

I apologize for this lengthy post. There are many more details I've omitted here which could make this idea more clear.

Is there any merit here in this theoretical thinking?

Please keep yourself healthy and strong, we all still need you here. Thank You for being you, our respected Prophet for the "New Age."

Salome

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,
What was your most important accomplishment in having traveled in many a countries when compared to what Jmmanuel accomplished in his travels?
Jun

It was a generalistic learning process: about human beings, animals, religion, etc. etc., all the while earning a living and learning some professions.

Jamesm

Where did Plejos and his people live before they all departed Earth in 1 BCE and travelled back to the Tayget/Plejares star system and how many of his people were there (on Earth)?

Many thanks,
James

Billy doesn't know.

Corey

Greetings Billy,

Does studying the Symbole der Geisteslehre aid the spiritform in programming the next incarnation the next time it is Jenseits and allow faster Entwicklung?

Salome, Corey

No, it doesn't. The symbols can be used learning to meditate, or in meditation.

Jedimexicano

Dear Mr. Meier,

Earth scientists argue that this planet could experience in not a very distant future the next polarity reversal of its magnetic field. It is estimated that the last one occurred around 780,000 years ago, which is considered a longer period than the average in between the occurrence of these type of events. They also explain that such polarity reversal may leave the Earth unprotected against solar storms for some time, which can cause highly negative effects.

In Contact Report 476 (February 3rd, 2009) you mentioned -as a possibility and a minor probability- that in 2012 the natural cycle of solar storms may happen in an extraordinary magnitude, which may lead to enormous natural catastrophes and in a worst-case scenario to a polarity reversal of the Earth’s magnetic field.

If possible, could you please tell us in a range from 0 % to 100% what do you think is the probability of occurrence of the above challenging context that you explained it may happen in 2012?

Thank you very much for your Mission Mr. Meier.

Kind regards,
JAIME (from Mexico)

The magnetic pole shifting is already occurring, and will continue.
Regarding a "reversal" Billy's earlier information must suffice.

Borthwey
Hello Billy. Regarding personal names... I have nothing against or in favor of my name, it's just a designation, however I feel that it may have been attributed in the wrong spirit (I mean spirit in its broadest meaning, not as in spirit-form), and considering that you say that there can be such a thing as a wrong name and that this has undesirable effects on a person's life, I find possible that this is my case.

While I understand that it is the person who determines everything and not his/her name, I also think that I understand how a wrongly attributed name can keep one from being completely one with himself and with his own life.

Please explain the importance of a name and if you advise a change in the case of a "wrong" one.

What can be said is that the name of a person has indeed some importance. If you feel uneasy, you can invent/choose a nickname (and let it be used by your friends and acquaintances etc.), or you can even try to change your name legally. But you should be really sure whether it's a true feeling of uneasiness regarding your name, and not just imagination or the wish to appear more important etc. etc.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thank you for removing the ambiguity n° 2.
Can you do the same with what follows?

Contradiction 3
Statement 1

Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 01:31 pm:
Scott

Dear Billy,

There are people that claim to be able to see the human aura. Do you know if this ability is something that can be developed through meditation and or other consciousness related practices, or is this ability something that has to do with the age of the spirit form of the person and cannot be developed until the spirit form has a achieved a certain level of evolution/age? If this ability can be developed, would you be able to share what type of training/study would be required?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

This is nonsense. Those people have too much imagination, or they are cheating.

statement 2:

Now this is what can be found in section “Spiritual terminology”

Phaethonsfire
Post Number: 354
Aura: = gr. "Breath", "light", also related with lat. "Air".
The aura is "fine-material" extremely fine and now and again for virtually all people an invisible substance, which arises from all living beings and objects, regarded as 'lifeless' by current human standards, in short, everything has an Aura.Sensitive people can perceive the aura as a kind of light or fog only when they are in a meditative state. The aura has normally an intense blue radiation, but it can have different colors in regards to the condition of the physical body, the state of the consciousness-forms, the psyche, etc, etc. The spiritform itself has also an aura.

Your answer (in blue) to Scott's question (in orange) is contradictory to what can be found within the definition of aura on this actual site (in purple). [I highlighted the portions of texts in contradiction.]

Question:

So, if people can't perceive the aura even through meditation, then why can we find the contrary written on a section of this site?

Thanks!
Salome

Lepuniv

The problem here is that the word "aura" is used for two different emanations/radiations. In the first example the answer refers to the aura that is described by the esoterics (the aura that exists around the body to some extent [CF: dozens of cm] and which they cannot see), and the second answer relates to that aura that surrounds the body just a tiny distance (and which can be seen and/or felt by sensitive persons).

Marcela

Hello Billy and Christian:
Observing how fast the species of fauna and flora are disappearing forever, I was wondering if in the future the humans could go back in time and recover some of the lost animals to populate the planet again. Is it possible to rescue some animals or DNA to bring it to the future to populate the forests with those animals again?

Thank you!
(Message edited by scott on June 25, 2011)

Salome
Marcela

No, not probable. What has passed away, remains in the past.

But perhaps it is possible to re-grow extinct animals or insects etc. by using still functioning DNA.

Patm

Billy,

Regarding my last question:
Jmmanuel was conceived through procreation between Gabriel (of Plejaren lineage) and Maria, Jmmanuel's mother. As this was done outside of a marriage bond, was there some special need to prepare a host vessel for the Nokodemion spirit form of physical lineage by Gabriel? If not was there any other special reason for this bonding and were all of the human vessels for the Nokodemion spirit form prepared in the same way?

-PatM

Answer:

This was an exception.

(Note by CF: It just occurred to me while writing this: Probably the genetic influences through the extraterrestrial sperm may have played some minor role in the events, too.)

New Questions:
Can any detail be given regarding the reason for this exception?

Thanks,
-PatM

No, no details except the information that Gabriel's genetics have played a certain role.

Hunter2000

Hello Billy,
Out of all the questions floating in my mind, the most important to me has to do with my 11 year-old son and his future in this planet.
How can I prepare him for what is coming? It is a broad question, I know, but don't know how else to phrase it.
I thank you very much in advance for your time.
Saalome, Linda

Tell him the truth about the situation on our planet: what is bad and must be corrected, but also that which is good. Educate him to become a independently-thinking person who takes full responsibility for his thinking, feelings and actions.

(Note by CF: And honestly answer his questions, but don't pour to much information on him. He must learn at his pace and according to his thinking.)

Bobby

Salome to all, Billy I'm a 55 year old African American man. My question to you is, can I say that my spirit form reincarnated many times as a slave between the yrs 1619 to 1865?

Yes, this must be assumed, but not necessarily a slave.

Visible_melon

Hello and thank you for everything you do to help humanity.
I saw a documentary about farm that mixed all the different food seeds, flower seeds, and herb seeds and let them grow and reseed themselves each year like wild plants, pick them by hand, and just let the weeds grow. We currently use farm equiptment that uses oil and non renewabe resources on an industrial scale, and deplete the soil of nutrients by failing to rotate crops and return organic matter to the soil. So it will take even longer for the earth to create and replace the oil that we senselessly used up. Also chemical fertilisers and pesticides/herbicides are very bad for the environment and people. Do you know of any methods of agriculture, maybe how people on other planets grow feilds of fruit and vegetables in a natural way? Should everyone use horse and plows, spread manure, and pull weeds by hand and stop relying on elecrical appliances in case the suns activity destroys them?

If there were much less people living on our planet we could have farming that is much more in accordance with nature. Of course using horse or oxen power is much better for the land and the environment than the huge machines, but we have too many mouths to feed, and a return to ancient farming methods is not feasible on a large scale, at least not for the time being.
Agriculture on Erra does not use machines that drive on the land, but preparing the soil is done by flying devices.

(Note by CF: Of course if all the unemployed people who are receiving money from the state/government would work (hand work) on the land/farms, there would be beneficial effects on many levels, one being an improvement of health and psyche, etc., and most probably less crimes.)

Derrick

Hello Billy,
My friend Cheryl asked me to ask you: After polar shifts happen, how is it possible,for example, that the Giza pyramids are still in alignment with the constellation Orion? Is this so?
Salome
Derrick and Cheryl

If she wants to have an answer it is she who has to ask.

Vb28

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard, Christian and The rest,

Okay let me get my question out of the way:
I am just curious about a mass abduction that happened on April 23, 1985 in Cairo Egypt. The question here is do you know if the mass abduction was conducted by the Bfath, if so what happen to the Russian tourist that were abducted? are they still alive?

“This cannot be "pictured" because you are using an absolutely impossible and illogical example.”… oh so many questions about this answer.. every answer I get I have 100 more questions…going nowhere :-(
Pure Concepts:
are concepts that hold true even in nothing… anywhere you take that idea it will hold true… for example,
The idea of a triangle anywhere you take it , will be the same but it will be conceived in a different language…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle
http://an.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trianglo
http://arc.wikipedia.org/wiki/%DC%A1%DC%AC%DC%A0%DC%AC%DC%90
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%AB
http://ta.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8B%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D

etc...

hence it is perfection, hence mathematics it is perfection

“pure sprit form” is relative perfection.

that was the second question that I asked, and billy said that I was formatting a clear question… and now you are saying now that I am on the “wrong track”? double check it for me thanks
By the way, I sent a snail mail about 2 months ago… normally I get a reply by this time… can you please look into it and see if you guys received the mail… it has about 8 questions.

Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csODpIefe7Q

Sonik_01

Post Number: 231
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

This is just an extrenuous question I've had on my mind for a long time.

I was wondering... When are we as a people on this planet going to wake up and realize that we have a heavy overpopulation problem on this planet and take serious corrective steps to reverse the situation? Will it be within my lifetime? (The next 45 years?)

Thank You
Salome.

Jedimexicano

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

Would it be accurate to assess that in a possible challenging context for 2012, in general, and particularly in big cities, we should be more worried about the reaction of many people (i.e. acts of violence, vandalism, sacking & looting) rather than to the natural events that may happen then?

Thank you very much for your mission Mr. Meier.

Kind regards,

JAIME

Smukhuti

Post Number: 605
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In today's society, when both the parents are working, often care for a newborn child gets neglected. Often the father is unable to devote time to the family and the baby except a few hours in the evening and during the weekends and the mother only take a couple of months of break from work before and after the child birth. As a result, the baby spends most of the time in creche and hardly gets any quality time with the parents. Breast feeding often gets ignored as the mother wants to get into shape for work within 2/3 months after childbirth.

How does this affect the baby and what is recommended for working parents who want to rear up a baby with proper care and compassion? Also, how does the Plejaren manage work-life balance when they have a baby, especially in the first few years after childbirth?
"The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous." - Tagore

Marcela

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

First I wanted to thank you for opening the doors of your home, the SSSC for us; not only I had fun working and loved seeing such beautiful place, but I also enjoyed the company of great human beings and I learned a lot, which is the most important for me.

I live 88 kilometers from San Francisco California and my city is at an elevation of 35 meters above the sea level. Lately I was thinking about the earthquake in San Francisco that will come in our near future. I would like to move to a saver place and save my life and my family’s; however, my husband is not convinced of this information and he thinks that we should stay within this area because our jobs and our entire life is here. I have tried to tell him that the San Andreas fault is around my city and that there will be a tsunami as well, so this area is extremely dangerous. Even if we survive, everything might be destroyed.

My question is, should I keep convincing him of the eminent disaster or at some should I part ways on my own and save my life and my daughter’s life? I don’t want to get divorced or leave him, I want to save my life and in doing so my family’s life.

Very grateful, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Rosstarik

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Day or Evening Herr Meier,

In late 2007 around 3am, I gently woke and stayed awake for awhile(about 6 minutes max). While trying to calmly fall back asleep, I felt while laying on my bed, a compression near the shins of my leg(as though someone had just taken a seat there) I then became a bit anxious to get back to sleep. I turned myself over and faced my window. While now facing the opposite direction, my left shoulder now is touched gently twice(In an excuse me type manner). This experience would happen once more in February of 2008 at about the same time of morning.Herr Frehner was kind enough to provide me with a response in which he told me that these events were the doing of my sub-consciousness. How does a process like this play out?

P.S. Much gratitude and love to you, your beautiful partners and the wonderful vision that you all have worked and continue to work towards bringing forth as reality.
Well Wishes to All - Ross Tarik

Imamovic

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If any humans from another world came to earth, lived and died here, it means their spirit-form would be bound to earth and their next incarnation would be on earth.

Now if they are spiritually more developed than humans on earth, lets say a 1000 to 2000 years, does that mean that their spirit forms would stay in the beyond for a longer time, until the majority of humans on earth have reached similar or close spiritual development level?

Thank You,

Saalome

Eramirez

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Will the events on December 21 of 2012 cause loss of human lives?

Thank you
Eric

Patm

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

What is the current number of Spiritual Teaching Lessons?

-PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 604
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

In various countries of this world ceremonies are performed by children honouring their deceased parents and ancestors every year of the date of their passing and paying homage to the contributions made by them.
The responsibility to perform the ceremony usually falls to the eldest son and in some cases where there are many ancestors, many ceremonies are performed each year.
To me honouring the dead in this way is a futile and unnecessary waste of time as anyone living right now on this earth would realise, how many millions of ancestors must it took for them to come into existence and how many ancestors must you honour and perform ceremonies to, to do them justice.

The act of honouring someone and paying respects to them is good but performing ceremony after ceremony requesting good fortune for the living is not that different to religious act of worshipping false GODs praying for ones wishes to come true.

My question is can you share your thoughts regarding the millions of ceremonies held each year honouring the dead ancestors and whether it is an right act worthy of performing?

Thank you
Matt Lee

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for taking the time answering questions and enlighting us Billy :-)

By doing a search for answers,ive learnt that the 'spirit' generaly has no recollection of its 'Former Lives'! My questions is, when we are 'Reincarnated' many (possibly thousands or millions) times over, is it possible that we can 'link or meet again' live our lives meet again with any former 'physical' family or friends thats weve encountered in our previous lifetimes? (although we have no memories of it) ? if thats the case 'why' is it for a learning process? to the individuals. do we reincarnate as a same'Group' or people to meet again. I ask as you said that we generaly are 'reincarnated' into the same (Planet) 'country or was it culture' that we were born!

Thank You for the time Clive :-)

Tony_q

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I also thank you for your hospitality during the passive members meeting. It was a rewarding experience meeting you and the other core group members.
My question is: You have spoken to Quetzal once about acupuncture as a healing method. This is something I am interested in studying, is it possible for you to elaborate on the process or ask the Plejaran them selves to speak more about the subject in a contact with you? It would be beneficial to know more about a natural healing process that according to the Plejaran actually works very well.
Kind Regards,
Tony

Lepuniv

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for having clarified this question of aura.

Now, here is a new question:

Contradiction 4

Scott

Post Number: 1949

Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 08:44 pm:

Vb28

Hi Billy,

How are you?

can pure reason be broken? Galileo and Cantor said that there are levels of infinity and this concept of infinity contradicts pure mathematics. so is this true?

Thanks for coming to earth

VB

No, there's no contradiction.However, pure infinity is finite, and yes, infinity is divisible.

Now, infinity is the substantive of infinite. Infinite and finite are contradictory. Therefore infinity cannot be finite.
This answer has no logical meaning.

Question: Can you explain what you meant?

Thanks

Lepuniv

Teesoft

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy hope you are having a good time....i cannot wait to come to europe soon to see you in person but for now i must say thank you for all the hard life u went through to make terrestrial mankind wake up to the real spiritual truth.....Now to my question when will terrestrial mankind finaly leave earth according to somewhere in this forum it say whoever is incarnated as Billy spiritform at that time with a group of people will leave earth by year 3999 and about 1.5million years in the future we will all finally leave this planet or have i succumb to an error? & sorry asking this second question its ok if u dont answer it., Will all the spirit-form connected to earth this time about 127billion people if i am right follow us to our new planet?s second question its ok if u dont answer it., Will all the spirit-form connected to earth this time about 127billion people if i am right follow us to our new planet?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

What is it that Earth Humans have to understand about the word "Holiness" = Heiligkeit mistakenly used or abused like Holy Father, Holy Spirit, Holy Land, Holy Grail in contrast with Evil, devil, evil deeds and intentions?

Jun
My will be done

Jacob

Post Number: 734
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

Thanks for your clarifications about universal love.
I have been thinking of your answers and came to the following thoughts:
If it is a gradual process, then in my thinking, universal love created in a human is of the same 'frequency' of the universal love of the Creation, however the universal love of the Creation is nearly infinitely stronger, I am thinking about the same 'frequency', because there should be a 'gleichrichtung' between the Creation and the (human) spirit form. With the increase of wisdom, knowledge, experience and truth the intensity of universal love in a human increases over time.

When you speak about "to block universal love in order that the vibrations do not unfold entirely, because this would be much too dangerous." then the following thoughts come to mind: Universal love can be either controlled in 'intensity' like a lightbulb on a dimmer, by means of the Gemüt in conjunction with the material-consciousness-forms (in a permanent meditative state), or universal love can be blocked/regulated in its radiation-distance so to speak.

I am wondering about your thoughts about my assumptions and if I am on the right track about universal love (I don't make any illusions about succeeding in this life to create universal love, just to get on the right path to it.)?
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Hey9

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

After reading your prophecies and predictions and watching it become a reality, I begin to wonder if at least one of your prophecies would fail. It is like you said before that a prophecy can be averted if there was a change in consciousness, but I don't remember you saying that the prophecies should not or must not be fulfilled. Even when Nokodemion spoke of the seven prophets, that too is a prophecy that can only be averted if Nokodemion himself changed his consciousness. And if Nokodemion actually did change his consciousness, then the mission would of come to a compromise. If I'm correct, your mission is to spread the spiritual teachings to the Earth human being for the sake of their future survival. I must say, if ever World War III should come into play, Earth humanity itself would hardly or barely survive it. It would be nice if Earth humanity suddenly change for the better in order to prevent such a prophecy as well as other tragic events that may come, or perhaps not. With that being said, if Earth humanity, including yourself, were to change their consciousness and all of your prophecies, starting from this point onward, ceased to be fulfilled, would your mission come to a compromise?

Please, take of yourself Billy.

Ian
Neutral-Positive: + - :Positively Balanced

Dr_mer

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and much love to you B.E.A.M and thank you for your words of knowledge and wisdom! My primary question; is the brown dwarf or comet Elenin really having an impact on the planet Earth?

Also, so many skeptics are critical of "out dated" footage and photos that have not been reexamined with modern technology. The supposed "debunkers" make strong arguments on the faking of recognized videos and photos, even saying that the E.T. materials that you presented are no longer available for research. Which to me leads to the next question.

Why has there been a discontinuing of physical evidence such as video, photo, audio and metals; if they can further validate your words and present unquestionable authenticity to your communication with the Plejaren?

Although I see the point in preventing digital technological manipulation. I do not see the point in halting physical evidence that could be documented and potentially beneficial to the mission. p.s. I star gaze in hopes to see beamships; ask the Plejaren not to be so shy for me! Hahaha I send you many thanks. :D -Mer

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page