Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 23, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through September 23, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you as well Scott for your advise. It seems to me that there are a lot of people who would like to ask billy questions and the section fills up pretty quickly. I seems that I would have to be a little faster on posting my questions next time. Can anyone answer the question to my previous post? I'll rephrase it below:

How can one increase the chances of making physical contact with extraterrestrials? Is there a certain part of the world they visit most that anyone can go just to meet them?

I am asking this again, because I have done searches and I have come up empty handed, or get false answers based on movies or individuals who suffer from schizophrenia. I just feel bad knowing that for centuries we received help, but we can't even say thank you because of others twisted views of them, or idiotic belief that they come to destroy earth and eat the people! Just wondering how can one simply just tell them thank you?

Andres82

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Above?
Hehehe!
Your Welcome!
Lyrian Spirit

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your response Andres, your post as well as the link provided by FIGU helped me understand the answer to my question. If it is not too much trouble, I would like to ask a question regarding Billy's advice of our spirit forms.

In a rare interview from billy given by Randolph Winters, Billy mentioned that in death we have to stay on the other side to learn. How is that possible if we have no personality, or memory of what we learned when we incarnate back? If we are evolved enough and train our minds in each life time, is it possible to remember knowledge, loved ones, and experiences in the next incarnated form?

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well spoken well done!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Memo00

Post Number: 522
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again

to have contact with the Plejaren is only possible for Billy Meier. To have contact with other ETs i guess it would depend on each group and its objectives. Basically i don´t think there´s any thing you can do about it, it´s a matter of luck.

There´s a man called Carlos Diaz, he once took photos of some bio-organic spaceships (these kind of ships are piloted by humans that are much more advanced than the Plejaren). Later he made false claims that he was in contact with those ET´s. The Plejaren do not understand why the ET´s allowed this primitive man to take photos of them. What does this tell us? That it´s a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

Most contacts occur in places with little population. That´s all i can tell you. My advise is: do not obsess over it as it may never happen. The only place in the world i know that ET´s visit regularly is the Semjase Silver Star Center. There are persons living there and only a few have seen the ET´s, so again, its a matter of luck. If it will happen will happen, if not, not.

Salome

Teesoft

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaiserphoenix answer to ur question is simple there are no physical E.T contact going on anywhere around the world with anybody except Billy although there are accidental cases which isn't common at all and there are also those who are in contact in a form of non interfering neutral inpulse which the contactee or subject are not mostly aware of as they only percieve it as their own thought in their own head and this type of contact is common among our scientist and when i wrote common it does not mean majority scientist, an e.g is ALBERT EINSTEIN and many others like that... So talking about meeting an E.T is qiet not possible for now except of accidental nature like i mention before cus there are not many races that visit us like what alot of sick dellusional writer and other individual say and write,i will try to find the contact note where Ptaah told Billy that with their lattest technology they have been able to calculated how many races has visited our planet apart from them and those connected to their mission here since the 18th or 19th century till 2006 i'm not sure but dont worry i will find you the contact note, and its also of important to note that most of those races have now join their federation. So my dear friend one the one hand i want you to know that before we can officially meet with E.T humans would have started travelling outside the solar system which i think the Plejaren said official contact will take place around 200 years in the future and on the other hand i think trying to meet an E.T life form now is a complete waste of time cus any race travelling here now they will solely be of an exploration and other purpose and will not seek out contact with earthling except like i said before this come in an accidental nature. So friend i hope your question has been answered and if not then you can try and read the forum past folders as it also contain many information. Thanks and feel free to ask any question!

Salome!
Tosin

Derrick

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaiserphoenix,
Welcome to the forum.

Andres82 pretty much summed it up for you in post # 22. I myself had similar questions regarding physical contact when I first found the Meier material.
I must tell you...take the time and study the contact notes and books. Many of them are free to download.
This artical below is from an interview with billy. Enjoy...

The answer to an unasked question
What aptitudes and prerequisites must one possess for establishing contact with the Pleiadians, higher spirit forms, and for the fulfillment of the mission?

One's pursuit of the noble and difficult task of realizing the Mission consists of a solid base of contacts with the extraterrestrials, with beings of other superior spiritual levels, in comparison to ours and, as well, with even higher spiritual levels. At the same time one must serve as a harbinger, cognizing and disseminating the truth and, additionally, be prepared for the duties of accepting other extremely important tasks.

These tasks require that anyone carrying forth the Mission have a very high level of moral rectitude and maturity. Of prime importance is the prerequisite that one has absolute integrity and loyalty to the Mission, Creation, its laws and commandments, and to other human beings. In addition to these two outstanding characteristics one must possess the indispensable traits of trustworthiness, discretion, responsibility, the ability to focus on a particular goal and pursue it, and a sound, upright character. Very important, likewise, are one's faithfulness to Creation, its laws and commandments, and to its spiritual guidelines, duties, and realities. Equally important are the general tasks, pertaining to the evolution of mankind, that have been selected by Creation for the benefit of human beings. It is essential that one possess these traits, along with an unswerving commitment and a total, faithful, daily implementation of all the laws of Creation, its commandments, guidelines, duties, and rights. These tasks must serve as a model for all human beings and must be applicable to the human material-body life form in every imaginable situation. The willingness and determination for one's fulfillment of the required obligations are based upon one's reverence for Creation, the duties and tasks it has designated for human beings, and the universal love toward every Creation and, indeed, all their creations. The willingness and determination then form the indispensable base upon which further characteristics, qualifications, and requirements rest when one takes on the Mission as a prophet and herald. Other essential traits relating to one's fulfillment of the Mission and to the personal realization of the laws and commandments of Creation, include total fearlessness, integrity, steadfastness and patience, compassion and leniency, enormous tactfulness, empathy, extensive inner greatness, and modesty in all areas where one has an interest. Without having these personal and characteristic qualities, it is incomprehensible for anyone to consider, even remotely, an attempt to fulfill the Mission. Should one lack, or not have fully developed, by chance, any of these traits, there is far too great a danger of being incapable of withstanding the hostilities directed against oneself. Not only are the doubts about one's personal loyalty and integrity a part of this persecution, but there are also direct and indirect attacks on one's life and honor as a Mission bearer. There are, too, numerous means and occasions for others to sweet-talk, wheedle, or blackmail secrets and very important knowledge from one, at a time when Earth humans are not yet prepared for this information, nor will they be for a long time to come. Therefore, by inadvertently divulging this knowledge one can actually cause severe harm and, possibly, even induce the complete destruction of the Earth.

These extremely distinguished human and personal attributes and strengths are enhanced and magnified through one's never ending desire for greater knowledge, one's quest to explore the unknown, and one's willingness to learn new concepts. These attributes are extremely important as they pertain to the spiritual and universal-creative laws and commandments, to knowledge, and to all life experiences, and to the resulting conclusions one draws from them for further knowledge. One's willingness to learn, and to direct one's intelligence first and foremost to spiritual and creative questions, is infinitely superior to that of learning and studying at the material-intelligence level, such as the levels required of scientists and research technicians in the course of their material-body activities. One's intelligence and zest for learning must have already evolved to an elevated level, wherefrom can spring forth one's ability to assimilate in detail the highest creative and spiritual truths, the various universal-creative and spiritual guidelines, doctrines and commandments, and the laws of nature, wisdom and truths. One must have the fortitude to determine all these things without the help from any other human beings, be that from their knowledge or expertise, or from information gleaned from books. One's quest to learn also encompasses the autodidactic study of all abnormalities of human behavior; the illnesses affecting the consciousness; and possible consequences of delusions, manias, sporadic and chronic changes of the consciousness, including schizophrenia, etc. One must ascertain these problems, and bring them to light without being influenced by corruption or competition, as when they are used to gain unfair advantage. All zeal to learn, however, is useless without one's clear vision of human beings, their motives for taking certain actions, and one's closeness to reality with complete self-control of thought and consciousness.

The self-control one possesses must be self-evident and can only be gained through arduous self-scrutiny, where every iota of one's thoughts is kept completely safe and under control, regardless of outside influences. One must not allow even the minutest negative vibration of thought and emotion to radiate or become noticeable to others in any way. A totally neutral, unbiased attitude towards all forms of life at all times must be achieved, which, ultimately, becomes one's second nature. Self-control, accompanied by the complete mastery of primary and mental telepathy, is the foremost requirement one must possess before becoming a suitable contactee for the Pleiadians and other higher spirit forms.

Compared to Earth beings, the Pleiadians are advanced in their spiritual development by approximately 30 million years and, therefore, they are far superior in all aspects of human evolution as well. For example, they have mastered primary telepathy, which Earth humans are only now just beginning to discover and learn. The Pleiadians are occupied by, and make use of, the infinite reaches of higher levels of mental telepathy. The Pleiadians' mental vibrations also have a high frequency and intensity mainly due to their superior evolution, their extensive spiritual education, and their faithfulness to the laws of Creation. This often results in their being unable to contact Earth beings, whose development runs parallel to normal terrestrial evolution. When on Earth, the Pleiadians find themselves assaulted by the basic and crude vibrations of Earth humans, which can cause unanticipated consequences to the space travelers' bodies and lives. Moreover, the Pleiadians would be considered irresistible magnets by Earth humans, who, because of the strong attraction, could fall into total servitude and dependency upon them.

Pleiadians have an instant intolerance towards the average Earth humans' vibrations. If contacts were to take place with unprepared Earth humans, they would develop a strong dependency upon Pleiadians. Earth humans would adopt a one-sided urge to fulfill the laws and the commandments of Creation, and this would entail going far beyond the capacity of Earth humans' tolerance levels. Unfortunately, Earth humans are not capable of fending off the magnetism that would pull them towards this harmony with Creation, since humans, at this moment in time, are sorely unprepared for it. Earth humans possess few, if any, of the qualities that are indispensable for the bearer of the Mission. Earthlings have not yet developed the appropriate attributes that would provide them with the required strength to counteract complete surrender to the Pleiadians, who enjoy far superior spirit levels. However, by surrendering to the Extraterrestrials in this manner, Earth humans would become complete strangers within their own environment and would be, therefore, unable to survive on Earth.

From these facts it becomes evident that a specific and extremely harsh and grueling education is required for those of us on the planet Earth, whose spirit forms have been chosen to carry forth the Mission by the Pleiadians and their advanced advisors. In fact, a few Earth humans have already been selected to function as contactees. This has transpired because of their past spirit-form experience over thousands of years, and through their proven reliability in handling similar Missions while in former lives. As part of the performance of their contactee tasks, the selected Earth humans have the duty of conveying and disseminating truth while, at the same time, carrying out other duties for the fulfillment of the Mission. Only one human being, whose spirit form was called Nokodemjon before returning to the material world from the spirit level of Arahat Athersata, has the prerogative of accepting the duties for the Mission's fulfillment. Interestingly, these duties were bestowed on him in very ancient times, so as to allow him to fulfill them now. In the truest sense of the word he can call himself prophet before all those other Earth humans, who have embarked on similar tasks and missions.

By Billy

http://www.theyfly.com/

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

By the way, do you live in Phoenix? Just wondering because I live in that area.

Derrick
Salome

Alagna

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

You and the rest of the forum here really laid it out about extraterrestrial's making contact with earth people. But I would like to look at the other side of the coin, the material side for a moment; and point out that Earth, with her futuristic secret technology, may have become quite dangerous for incoming extraterrestrial explorers. And it may not be easy for ET races to meet with earth people today, even if they wanted to. This brings to mind the famous, now infamous, public ET contact that the Plejaren said was going to happen around the year 2000 or so. I think that part of the reason that this has not have happened yet, along with earth people still being too primitive, is because it is becoming increasing difficult to get through earth defenses (read:offenses(!))

Many UFO buffs are familiar with the famous STS-48 Space Shuttle footage of the apparent ground laser shooting at a UFO. It is my opinion, that this is an SDI (Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative) exercise of a ground based weapon capable against a UFO-type craft. And this would be (forget defense!) an offensive weapon to attack not only ET craft, but largely secret technology earth groups.

I mean Semjase spells out the situation in the second contact for the ET and the contactee, "37. Contactees, therefore, who have only seen our beamships from a distance and were often able to take pictures as well. 38. Only very few of them have had personal contact with us, which is the case even now. 39. Most of them wrap themselves in silence, in fear of their fellowmen. 40. Frequently, beings from alien races have also come to your Earth and carried out their expeditions here. 41. They gathered various things that could be of service to their investigations. 42. And it will always happen time and again that such beings come here and perform their studies. 43. They come from the most diverse worlds and systems. 44. They are often still new to space travel and perform their expeditions to expand their knowledge and understanding."

Notice Semjase says these ETs are "often new to space travel." Probably not that hard for the people of earth to shoot down(!)

On a side note. Many people are mesmerized by rather convincing contactees like Diaz, and "the new Billy Meier" Antonio Urzi. I don't think Urzi is faking, or other people who get footage, they are simply filming terrestrial discs and anti-grav technology. I think that even way before Billy Meier, some secret groups/governments had a plan to fake ET contacts. Some of these groups may have an agenda to relay religious messages through people like Urzi to counter the Mission. There is quite a bit of Roman Catholicism in his message; I just wonder if he is not filming Vatican subservience Drones? I always thought that Adamski got footage, in 65 Silver Springs Maryland, of a German Haunebu. All these contactees are terrestrial, any way you slice it and making up the alien part. So the Ps have been right all along; they just have not told us when the "faker" is getting real earth made UFO footage.

Cheers,
Anthony

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys for all of your answers and interests in my posts. I understand about the vibratory rates of the plejarens, which leads me to my next interesting question (I am so glad I found this forum!! and like minded people)

Due to their intense frequencies, it is mentioned that being in the same vicinity of the Plejarens will make the average earth human form a total dependency and worship like state. Was this also the case with our ancient primitive forefathers when they were in the same area as Jmmanuel (falsely called Jesus Christ) since he was of extraterrestrial and human descent?

I have read all of the contact notes as of last week, but I still have tons of questions to ask! I wish there were more notes to read.

Side Note:

For your question of if I live in phoenix Derrick, no I do not. I would like to visit Arizona as well as the Silver Star Center one day, but seeing as money is the primary issue I will have to plan that another time. I am from Maryland, but I am living in Georgia. Lets just say in certain areas, some of the people's evolutionary level is a little left behind!.....Far behind!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Their level of spirituality resonates profoundly. An example, which is only a minute fraction, would be to observe the incredible love between a small child with his grand-parents.

You would never want to leave their side. You would feel safe beyond measure. You would be filled with love...albeit, one that does not originate from within you (which causes your spirituality to stagnate). Unless you're a child in their presence, you would become addicted to them because this level of resonance causes an extremely bountiful, peaceful, loving state of mind, and physically, your vitality shoots through the roof and raises your immune system to extreme heights. Thus, the thought of leaving them would sadden you, you would hold that resonance only for a short time such as a few days or months and you would long to be by their wonderful side only to feel this way again. You spirituality under these conditions would deteriorate.

These must be developed from within as the Petale have instructed from their immense wisdom which is based on their experience from billions and billions of years of material and spirit-level evolutions. To fully understand this, the following is required: introspection, contemplation and retrospect in meditation.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Teesoft

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The answer to ur question is NO that not the case though Jmmanuel {aka Jesus} was highly evolved then.... it was alot of falsification and lack of education of the majority that lead people to view him has a GOD not his vibration and one must remember that his viewing as God came much later after his death which the some of Jmmanuel desciple play a major role with the their writing and later the church also.
Salome!
Tosin

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the contact notes, it is also said that the Giza Intelligences had a hand in the manipulation of religion, and the mentality of individuals to form a cult mentality from the false teachings. Did this manipulation happen during Jmmanuel's time as well? Or only in the time mention by Asket when she took a very young Billy to infiltrate the underground base beneath the pyramids in Egypt? Just wondering when mankind started Declining on this "God is Creation" complex

Michael_horn

Post Number: 458
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Alagna re the Urzi footage. I had just posted this comment on youtube:

The photographer is a seemingly nice, honest guy but this is most likely a "grooming" being done as an intelligence op, without his knowledge. Compare it to footage such as in:

FINAL PROOF MEIER'S UFO PHOTOS GENUINE!

...from more than 30 years ago.

It's intended to capitalize on - and distract from the important INFORMATION in - the Billy Meier contacts in Switzerland.

Andres82

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

I look forward to replying to all of your statements. However, brace yourself.

First, to both Mem00 and Teesoft,
In response to your comments,

“to have contact with the Plejaren is only possible for Billy Meier.” Mem00

- I would strongly disagree that this is such. In reply, I have A quote from Billy:

"In fact, a few Earth humans have already been selected to function as contactees. This has transpired because of their past spirit-form experience over thousands of years, and through their proven reliability in handling similar Missions while in former lives. As part of the performance of their contactee tasks, the selected Earth humans have the duty of conveying and disseminating truth while, at the same time, carrying out other duties for the fulfillment of the Mission." Eduard Meier. Derricks post.

“Basically i don´t think there´s any thing you can do about it, it´s a matter of luck” Mem00

I believe you are half correct. Yes, you should not go out of your way, driving yourself crazy or obsessing about/for Extraterrestrial contact. However, No, it is not a matter of “Luck”. Luck is a self induced state. Therefore it comes down to the purpose and perspective of the Extraterrestrials.

“there are no physical E.T contact going on anywhere around the world with anybody except Billy although there are accidental cases which isn't common at all” Teesoft.

- Again, I strongly Disagree; refer to the quote by Billy above. Furthermore you may have forgotten that there are certain Highly Advanced/Evolved spirits on Earth. These may also provide an exception and if they have come into material life then it is possible. However, yes it is highly rare also.

I would like to bring the whole discussion and a few participants to a few statements now:

It is important to understand that contacts with Plejaren are Extremely Rare and that it is not “Only Eduard”. You could have serious problems if another extraterrestrial (without knowing its identity) contacted you not knowing that you have learnt “Only Eduard”, the two arguments would clash in your mind. However I restate “Extremely Rare” because, Eduard has stated that there are/will be, certain individuals who will be contacted so you must not think “Only Eduard”.

Of course it is up to every individual to see the truth in every contact case regarding “Others” who say they have contacted Plejarens. One shall easily see if the person is sane or insane by simply observing him or her.

Having stated all of the above, I do not suggest/ impose/imply that I have been contacted myself.

Moving on,

“I think that part of the reason that this has not have happened yet, along with earth people still being too primitive, is because it is becoming increasing difficult to get through earth defenses” - Alagna

I have heard of such defenses but do not know if there is sufficient knowledge known by me to determine whether it is true or not. There was a woman that spoke about such things on a Disclosure Project Conference.

"Most of them wrap themselves in silence, in fear of their fellowmen." Semjase. Alagna

Yes this is true. I would also like to state that the following is not what Semjase implies. However I would like to bring your attention to another perspective for why people might wrap themselves in silence.

It is of my opinion that the Information about the Spiritual Teachings and the Contacts not be a “Free” information, In the scenario that the information is being dispersed to anybody from an individual that has well learnt the great mass of information relating Eduard and the Spiritual Teachings. However not the alternative scenario, where a person freely peruses the internet and Eduard and the Plejarens come up in a search. The latter is the more preferable.

The clarification for this statement is as such: It is necessary to “wrap” yourself up to some extent. The extent being: Being able to share the information with persons of whom you deem capable of handling the information. Therefore I imply that one must not give out this information to somebody that will surely create ridicule, stupidity, and make erroneous actions on your behalf. Not only will the individual do erratic things after hearing the information it is also something that is in the Natural Directive. Which means that if the information where just “Dispersed” to the masses in one instant we would more likely create war and death than peace and prosperity.

That is all for now.

By the complete majesty of Creation,

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona..........

Andres.
Lyrian Spirit

Patm

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What Billy has to say about himself...

from Talmud Jmmanuel (2011 version) Introductory Explanations Page VII - German only
available here

My unauthorized/unapproved translation in blue

What I, BEAM, have to briefly say about myself

This writing, Talmud Jmmanuel, was not about me, 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, BEAM (born 3rd February 1937 in Bulach ZH / Switzerland), given, because through ancient predestination, I had been conditioned to manage the means and implement of the dissemination of these writings. That in this mission as the herald of the 'Spiritual Teachings', as given by Nokodemion, in the old form of the "Teaching of the Prophets" respectively, as the "Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life" and based in the Creational-natural Laws and Recommendations, which is given, through Creation, the Universal Consciousness since the very beginning of all existence. As a contact man (since I was five years old) to highly developed extraterrestrial intelligences, the Plejaren, I BEAM, fill the mission of a new times prophet, whereby it is also in my responsibilities, of which I worked out and that were partly also found in the storage banks Teaching to be noted in written form, as well as explanations of advanced spirit form intelligences and highly developed extraterrestrial human races literally to write this down to explain to the humans of the Earth and instructively to spread it among them. So the humans of Earth may acknowledge this is truth, recognize, understand, and thus to bring them, once again given from the age-old "Teaching of the Prophets", for their good use in application of those truly committed to their consciousness evolution. For the purpose of fulfilling the mission I, 'Billy' Eduard A. Meier, BEAM, started in 1975, the " Free Community of Border Interests for Spiritual knowledge and UFO studies", under whose patronage the "Teaching of the Prophets", and thus the "Spiritual Teachings", the "The teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life", with necessary explanations and many related books and magazines such as Genesis, Arahat Athersata, OM and the Goblet of Truth etc. are disseminated. All the teaching parts are literal reproductions that I have learned and retrieved from the Nokodemion storage banks and which I partly also was transmitted from the pure-spirit-levels Arahat Athersata and Petale.

Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, Hinterschmidrüti, 9 February 2011

Was ich, BEAM, kurz zu meiner Person zu sagen habe

Nicht von ungefáhr wurde die vorliegende Schrift 'Talmud Jmmanuel' mir, 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, BEAM (geb. 3. Februar 1937 in Bülach ZH/ Schweiz), ausgehändigt, denn durch jahrtausendealte Vorbestimmung war ich dazu bedingt worden, die Verbreitung dieser Schrift in die Wege zu leiten und durchzuführen. Dies in der Mission als Künder der 'Geisteslehre', die durch Nokodemion in Form der 'Lehre der propheten' resp. als 'Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens' altgegeben ist und die in den schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetzen und Geboten fundiert, die durch die Schöpfung Universalbewusstsein seit Urbeginn aller Existenz gegeben sind. Als Kontaktmann (seit meinem fünften Altersjahr) zu hochentwickelten ausserirdischen Intelligenzen, den Plejaren, erfülle ich, BEAM, die Mission eines Neuzeit-Propheten, wobei es auch in meinen Aufgaben liegt, die von mir erarbeitete und teils auch aus den Speicherbänken entstammende Lehre in schriftlicher Form festzuhalten, wie auch Erklärungen hochentwickelter Geistformintelligenzen und hochentwickelter ausserirdischer Menschen rassen buchstabengetreu niederzuschreiben, um diese den Menschen der Erde belehrend zu erklären und unter ihnen zu verbreiten. Mögen so die Menschen der Erde dies wahrheitlich anerkennen, erkennen, verstehen und also die ihnen neuerlich gegebene uralte <lehre> zu ihrem guten Nutzen und zur wahrheitlichen Begehung ihrer Bewusstseinsevolution in Anwendung bringen. Zum Zweck der Missionserfüllung gründete ich, 'Billy' Eduard A. Meier, BEAM, im Jahre 1975 die 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', unter deren Patronat auch die 'Lehre der Propheten' und damit die 'Geisteslehre', die 'Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens' mit notwendigen Erklärungen sowie viele damit verbundene Bücher und Schriften wie 'Genesis', 'Arahat Athersata', 'OM' und 'Kelch der Wahrheit' usw. verbreitet werden. All die Lehr teile sind buchstabengetreue Wiedergaben, die ich erlernt sowie aus den Speicherbänken Nokodemions abgerufen habe und die mir teils auch aus den Reingeist-Ebenen Arahat Athersata und Petale übermittelt wurden.

Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, Hinterschmidrüti, 9. Februar 2011

----------

-PatM

Patm

Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From "An interview with a UFO Contactee" (1999)
available here

7. Why does “Billy” Eduard Albert Meier of all people have contacts with the Pleiadians/Plejarans, but no one else does?

The reason for this can be found in the past, thousands of years ago, when my spirit form existed within humans who had voluntarily pledged to fulfill a specific mission. For the spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness, which has the capability to reincarnate, this mission became a long-term task and would extend across many reincarnations and millennia into today. To this end, the comprehensive consciousness, which originated in higher planes, adapted itself to the lower forms of consciousness that exist on Earth, while it retained the ability to remain on par with higher forms of consciousness Therefore, the only reason why I am able to have contacts with the Pleiadians/Plejarans today and in the New Age. is the fact that my comprehensive consciousness forms able to conform to those of the extraterrestrials, whose consciousness and spirit are highly evolved — and I am the only person on Earth capable of doing that This means that no other person on Earth has this capability.
and for this reason alone it is absolutely impossible for other inhabitants of this planet to have any type of contact with the Pleiadians/Plejarans.
My spirit form, of course, has always remained the same over the many thousands and millions of years, but the comprehensive consciousness, which is capable of reincarnating, has changed in way that is appropriate and normal as it passes through the inevitable evolutionary process. This implies that with each birth/reincarnation a new consciousness, hence a new personality, was born which no longer had anything in common with the previous personality — nor will it ever have any commonality. It is erroneous to assume, therefore, that a person with one particular personality can remain the identical person in a later life The spirit form alone stays the same, while the personality of the consciousness transforms through evolution. This, in turn, doesn’t imply however that a person could not, conceivably, have flashbacks of personalities in former lives.

-------------------------------------------------

from "49 Questions"
available here

3. Why do the extraterrestrials not show themselves to the general public, and why cannot every human being have contact with them?

Semjase Contact Reports—Block 2
24th Contact, Sentence 12

Semjase:
I shall endeavor to explain one final time why any form of contact with various individuals, other than you, is completely impossible. Here then are the reasons:

1) The prerequisite for us to have contact with human beings from Earth is that the individuals must have previously studied all disciplines for several decades.

2) We may only contact terrestrial beings when they meet mandatory spiritual requirements.

3) We may only establish contact with human beings on Earth when their development has advanced to a point where they are capable of independently resolving and becoming cognizant of the fundamental truth within the truth. without depending on any statements from their fellow humans or various written material.

4) When we do make contact with terrestrial human beings ¡n cases where these prerequisites are not fulfilled, such contacts are only temporary and for specific purposes. Once the objective has been met, the individuals memory of us and related matters are erased. This was the case, for instance, with the individual whom we had discover the TALMUD. However various tasks demanding a persons public appearance, cannot be assigned to such individuals since this memory would be continuously erased. and they would be neither conscious of the correlations nor of any specific facts. But even these terrestrials must have reached a high evolutionary state in specific fields of knowledge, as was the case with the discoverer of the TALMUD for example, who was very versed in languages Unfortunately, we burdened him with too great a task.

5) When we link up with terrestrials we do so according to definite, higher-level mandates and only with a precise, preselected number of entities due to the fact that too many individuals performing leading roles in any issue would tend to jeopardize everything. This reminds me of a saying you terrestrials frequently use, one that is really appropriate in this case: Too many cooks spoil the stew. Indeed, this is a fact that has proven to be correct even with the Creational laws and directives, and one that maintains an ironclad order—Creation alone is the determining force of all things

6) We are not permitted to make ourselves visible to more terrestrials than those who are within our sphere of responsibility. This precaution is directed against specific interests and demands by private, military, and governmental agencies whose aim is to capture our ships and all of our other material. Therefore, contact with several individuals would present a danger to us. For this reason we can only maintain contacts with terrestrials whom we completely trust and feel secure with in every way. This has far-reaching importance, particularly as it applies to our specific task involving you and your group. To this end, we must be absolutely certain in every way that the contactee takes every possible precaution to prevent the occurrence of dreadful consequences in the event that this should become necessary.

7) The fact that we only reveal ourselves to a few select individuals on Earth and only carry on contacts in secretive ways and in hidden locations, has another motive — to avoid those individuals who are only too eager to seize all opportunities for sensationalism and selfishness, and who crave contact with us only for these motives. Furthermore, many individuals would completely panic at the mere sight of us, which in itself could lead to very dangerous consequences.

Voice of the Aquarian Age — Aktuell
Number 87/1, 246th Contact (Ptaah and Billy speaking)

Billy:
... In addition to the things Semjase previously told me about the reasons why you people do not officially land on Earth and establish contacts, other reasons still remain. You previously told me confidentially that you operate under specific directives, which you must follow and about which you were not permitted to officially speak until now. Is it somehow possible that now we may mention them even in public?

Ptaah:
The time has arrived and deterrents no longer exist in this regard.

Billy:
Well. then. please correct me if I happen to say something that is not factual. Regarding these matters, you previously explained that one very important directive, perhaps THE most important one under which you people operate. states that you are not permitted, if not forbidden, to intervene, contact or simply reveal yourselves officially to human beings and various humankinds in public. This directive applies to all those humans, respectively humankinds, on any given planet, who have not yet mastered their own space travel technology to the point whereby they can come into contact with other human life and other matters on alien planets through their own capabilities. This directive also applies wherever humankind has, or rather the human beings involved have, not progressed to the point where they are collectively capable of acknowledging, with conviction and as an absolute fact and reality, that other human life forms exist on alien planets within the monumental vastness of outer space. Therefore, the possibility for a contact does not yet exist as long as merely a few individuals or small and medium-sized groups of people become convinced of it. This knowledge and the accompanying certainty must collectively include every human being on the planet is that correct7

Ptaah:
What you say is exactly the intent of our principal directive regarding the initiation of contacts, all of our intervention, and the mandates that allow us to reveal ourselves in public. These mandates pertain to individual human beings and humankinds on planets, whose technology and knowledge have not reached the level that would permit them to travel in space to locations inhabited by other human life forms. This directive also holds true for any contact with human beings whose levels of general knowledge and conviction, uniformly and collectively, have not yet reached the stage where they are aware of the existence of other human populations on alien planets throughout the vastness of the cosmos.

----------------------------------------------

-PatM

Corey

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Andres82,

In the recent FIGU Sonder-Bulletin 62 on page 5 Billy and Ptaah reaffirm those few individuals who were in direct pyhsical contact with extraterrestrials are no longer living today (other then Billy) it goes on to say that in the last 300 years the various civilizations that have come here to visit were also interested in Mars and Malona/Phaeton (which they can't find anymore) so they lastly came to the Earth. It also says the members of the Plejaren federation that have come here to visit have a direct connection with earlier peoples of the Nokodemion-Line and the peoples that visited from the system Lyra and Centarus listen to the federation. It mentions Gilgameshs landing and also the Tunguska catastrophe it mentiones that telepathy with the Earth human is not currently possible and reaffirms channeling is false. The contact doesn't mention the three races that visit the Earth that don't belong the the federation for some strange reason. The contact does go on to mention on page 6 the beamships sighted which belong to beamship contruction faciliites like area 51 in the US and also South America, Russia, China, and Canada and mentions the biorganic beamships from our future. You should try to learn German because you are missing out on keeping up to date with all of this information directly from the source as well as reading Billy's encoded spiritual books.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

"Contacts with earthlings do not take place, and apart from the contact with you, no other contacts exist. That will only change when other beings foreign to earth land openly and take up contacts, which will only happen then when we have left." -Ptaah

Salome

Corey

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also think in the near future, it will get harder for extraterrestrial contact due to power hungry officials increasing lust for alien tech but it shouldn't be to difficult for races such as those that belong to Asket's race or the Arturians.

Yesterday a friend of mines showed me footage about a guy by the name of "Jonathan Reed". This man supposedly had direct contact with an other worldly humanoid, and also possess technology that allows him to get beamed to another location. Below is the link my friend sent to me. I am Just wondering if this being is connected to the Plejaren federation, or if he's just another Charlatan like George Adamski.

There is also a man who goes by the name "Phil Schneider". This man supposedly shot two Grey humanoid which resembles the humanoid race known as the "Zeta Reticulans" (Again a link my friend sent). The only reason I ask, is because this is the first time I have heard of these two individuals and their cases were mention in 1995 and times in which Billy was maintaining contact with the plejarens.

After reading a little more about Mr. Schneider, it mentioned that his cause of death was unusual in which it seemed he was murdered after revealing information about extraterrestrials. Can Billy shed some light on these two particular cases? or does these events fall under the Plejaren's military non-interference objective?

Jonathan Reed Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzwOq6wWBmw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL0D2A96FED3AABEA0

Phil Schneider Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU&feature=related

Derrick

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

To Andres82 and everyone,

Very nice post...I think what you said corresponds to the truth.
Lets not forget that our own spiritual forces magnetically draw to us other like minds eventually.
Weather it be a terrestrial, or E.t's depending of course on our own consciousness related evolution. This is a natural transition for one who truly has cognition of truth and takes the initiative to learn the spirit teachings. Meeting et's is an after effect of living in truth impeccably and broadening your spiritual related intellect as well as bringing your material intellect to a pos. neutral state.

Just as seeing ufo's is not as important as understanding the intelligence that drives them,
so is the same with meeting an e.t. It is not as important as having a union/cognition with your own spirit.

Meditation...meditation...meditation.

analytical meditation, contemplative meditation,
concentrative meditation, immersion meditation,
liberation meditation, peace meditation etc.

I have seen ufo's for a long time as recent as
may 30,2011 from my friends back yard. We were discussing the creation. heh...go figure.
Could be a telemeter disc, could be an akartian, could be a plejaren for all I know.
I would like to have contact with them as well, but ya know...in spirit, I all ready do and so will everyone else if they only focus on what is truly of importance.
I naturally feel that we are already "one" under the creation though,but there are many tasks yet to be accomplished regarding "the mission" (our mission on earth)

The more aware we become of our consciousness inside of us,( our spirit) the more we penetrate through the material intellect and have cognition of fine sensitive feelings for which those aligned can receive.
Including et's.
It's all up to us individually as well as collectively.
Yes we are primitive still and should use these forces constructively in the way of protecting our lives and not being defenseless against evil forces weather it be earth people or extraterrestrial.

I say this because hey...some people are too willing to submit themselves to strangers...ha ha remember in kinder garden? stranger danger! lol.

Thanks you guys I really enjoyed this.
Salome my fine people

Earthling

Post Number: 592
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just sharing a couple recent articles titled "Billy Meier and the CIA", Parts 1 & 2.

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/billy-meier-and-cia

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/billy-meier-and-cia-part-2

Michael_horn

Post Number: 459
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reed is another liar and charlatan.

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are very interesting articles you posted "Earthling". Anyone care to share information about "Jonathan Reed" and "Phil Schneider"? Just wondering if these individuals fall under the category mentioned by Billy that some individuals could have Extraterrestrial contact, but just not with the Plejarens.

Alagna

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Pat,

I was looking for that passage you found in 24th Contact for the last two days! I remember reading this and knew it was in an early contact, but could not remember exactly.

So the basic requirements for contact with the Plejaren -- and pretty much all higher evolved ETs is on this list. But there may be ETs 'out there' that are not so highly evolved and decide to contact Earth.

And since we know that the Truth is universal, most ET civilizations, visiting earth, regardless of evolution, would be likely 'relegeous' and practice the Creational-natural laws and directives, just like higher forms. So it would be unlikely that these lesser evolved ETs, for example, would make contact with highly religious people or groups, and that might include world leaders or 'world representatives.' These cosmic "new explorers" would likely be prepared to make contact with any earth people who were 'thinking like them,' like the people practicing what Figu teaches.

Best regards,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page