Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through September 27, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Teesoft

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling is the C I A and Billy article is it new cus i already have on from the James Moore wiki cus ur you link isnt going it say Page not found
The requested page could not be
found.

Salome!
Tosin

Derrick

Post Number: 80
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with michael,
Reed is a fraud and has no limits to his greed and lust for material advancement. There is nothing to learn from his lie except to be aware of people like them.

Salome
Derrick

Ramirez

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning the link to Jonathan Reed :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzwOq6wWBmw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL0D2A96FED3AABEA0

This guy would have problems qualifying for an academy award and it's nowhere near Indiana Jones standard plus that heavy breathing is hardly suitable for meditation.

However with all that panting & heavy breathing he might be able to find work teaming up with a female and doing dubbing vocals for x rated videos or something ..... rubber monsters and imagination seems more like what he is about.

Schneider ..... I think he was silenced for revealing a bit too much about various underground facilities and his work in them rather than lecturing about alien greys.

Tunnels & underground complexes are real enough and meant as act as a refuge in case Fallout (the game series) as in real life version comes to town.

After all the chosen ones need a place to stay during nuclear winter. It's no secret the US has a series of underground shelters and tunnels full of food, water, supplies, medical facilities, communications, weapons & accomodation.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Alagna,

Alagna said: "I think that part of the reason that this has not have happened yet, along with earth people still being too primitive, is because it is becoming increasing difficult to get through earth defenses (read:offenses(!))"

The direct landing that was supposed to happen in the year 2000 in the United States was cancelled due to the fault of the US government. There is information as to why in the contact reports and there is a pamphlet in the FIGU shop but I forget which one this sucks I know... all I remember was that is was due to US govt intriques and the Plejeran said the US govt wouldn't be ready for a direct landing for 142 years or something like that.

Salome,

Corey

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you about the Reed information guys. The fact that he kept saying his dog was ripped apart by a being was enough for me to dismiss his case. I also had a hunch that schneider's release of vital black project information was his downfall, but I just wanted to get valid points.

I also read the notes where it talked about official contact, but can the Plejarens, or other races make official contact with any other country/Nation besides America? If America is too busy hiding information from the people, why not go to a place where the governments are not as secretive, and the people are not as manipulated as the American people? Just wondering

Earthling

Post Number: 593
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tosin,

the link is still there http://www.ufodigest.com/article/billy-meier-and-cia-part-2

Don't know if it's a new article or an old rehash. If it's on Moore's stie, it must be old.

Salome,
Bruce

Alagna

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

"US govt intrigues" like wanting to "shoot first and ask questions later?" IMO, even if the lovely Semjase was on approach to US govt headquarters, and the powers-that-be were aware that it was indeed her from the Billy Meier contacts, they would still try to shoot her down before she would be allowed to land in peace.

Cheers,
Anthony

Teesoft

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Bruce thanks for the link i it was through this time....its intresting its deffrrient from the one on James Wiki......Thanks again

Salome!
Tosin

Andres82

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

I Disagree strongly that Billy is the only one.. For reasons I will soon show you / clarify in a later post..

However, Can somebody show me a link of when Eduard was most recently explained that "Contact" - BOTH Physical and NON- PHYSICAL - e.g. Tellepathy, Dreams... etc.. is impossible...

- Not all of us Terrans are backwards/ "Primitive"....

Vielen Dank!

By the complete majesty of the Creation,

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!!!

Andres
Lyrian Spirit

Alagna

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kaiserphoenix,

I am going to go 'out on a limb' here and say, that the Reed case, from my observation of UFO cases, may actually be real alien encounter; but from Figu's perspective Reed made things up for publicity and disseminated lies about the ET contact -- therefore he was faking it.

It's funny Kaiser that you should dismiss the case because the alleged alien ripped Reed's dog apart; when I heard this, this gave me evidence that this might be true. Let me try to explain to the forum.

The encounter takes place in the woods. The alleged alien was in a wilderness and could easily suspect this animal as being wild. Even if the alleged alien knew this was domesticated, the dog was acting in a hostile manner by barking and such. So the alien was defending himself by killing the animal; and Reed claims after he tore him apart with his bare hands the creature then disintegrated the remains. Seems civilized to dispose of the body? And if Reed was faking it, wouldn't he want some evidence of his dead pet? And having to kill something would startle anyone; and Reed in the heat of the moment, from losing his beloved dog, could strike a more powerful being with a branch because the alien might have been distracted. This part of the story works for me.

But the alleged psychic defense of the alien, that was reported by Reed, is even more interesting to me. Reed claims after he knocked the alien out, he was overcome by an extreme nausea, that made him fall to the ground. Seems like a plausible defense method, yet too creative for a made up story to me.

Then there is the ship. The pictures look really good to me; and there are a lot that are in apparent sequence. The ship seems very unconventional compared to other UFO cases, and even science fiction. Reed claimed the ship seemed to be made of stone; and we can see from the pictures that the ship was black in color, instead of the usual metal color. Why would a faker try for so many different angles and perspectives, with lots of photos? To me it looks like a desperate man trying to make sense of it all.

Then there is the alien video. The ET looks very good, and not like the usual, Area 51 propaganda Grey. If this is a puppet and Reed used a model for his spaceship, he sure spent a lot of money for his special effects. And this was in 1996, somewhat before CGI. At one point, it appears that the 'dead' alien blinks in one of the videos. George Lucas needed to get to 2011 for blinking ewoks. I doubt that a limited budget faker would go this far -- and Reed is claiming the thing was dead at this point. If this is not a real alien, it sure is good enough to be an example of a earth engineered seraphim on film. And as for Reed's "heavy breathing," this is convincing enough for me that the guy was scared out of this mind when he was filming the body.

Of course, I don't know for sure what is true or not true in the Reed case, or even if any of it is real. But I do know it is easy for people to get caught up in the UFO book and convention circuit, and distort their purpose and their message. There is a lot of peer pressure at UFO conventions for speakers to have something new for the next convention. So it is plausible to me that at some point Reed started making it up for further media attention.

Just my two-cents....

Best regards,
Anthony

Edward

Post Number: 2203
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaiser....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Even before Jmmanuel's time, the time of the very violent Nomads called the
Hebreaons(the 'to become', Jews), as I understood. If not the Giza
Boys...their predecessors; portraying themselves as GODS. And the
Hebreaons...'took the bate', so to speak...and destroyed all that crossed
their path. With their FALSE GOD(head) backing them up. [Reference: see TJ]

Edward.

Patm

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres,

See contact 39 121-200 This should answer your questions regarding types of possible contacts.

This count was as of Dec 3, 1975. I am not sure of the current count.
-from contact 39

Semjase:
165. 17,718 Earth human beings currently stand in impulse-telepathic connection with extraterrestrial life forms of the most diverse kinds - but they are completely unaware of this.

from FIGU Bulletin #35

.... contacts are not telepathic, but impulse-telepathic, which is a big difference. A telepathic contact takes place in a conscious form, but is based on Impulse-telepathy that in telepathic form only impulses are transmitted, which the receiving person is unconscious and unaware, so he has no knowledge that they were ever hit by telepathic impulses, and consequently there is no knowledge about it and accepted that it is the "input" to handle their own ideas and thoughts, etc..

-PatM

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies Alagna for I acted hastily about Reed. The reason why I dismissed the Reed case is because what I read in the contact notes, billy himself mention that many of the alien races foreign to earth are very benevolent in nature. Reed caused quite a stir by saying that the alien being was so savage in ripping his dog apart to the point he made it sound like they were evil beings and they had little remorse for life.

While looking at the video, the humanoid seemed very life like to the point I am second guessing my own beliefs in the case. The reason why I asked for Billy's and FIGU input about this case is that it was during the times of the plejaren contact with billy, so maybe they can shed some light on this particular case. After reviewing the video again, Reed said he felt nausea because it was emitting some sort of psychic field. If this is the case, does this mean the being was higher in spiritual evolution, and this is an example of what would happen if we came into contact with the plejarens or other beings of higher evolution and vice versa?

Thank you for your explanation Alagna, I will review all alleged evidence by Reed now, instead of just this one video. I should have remember what was said in the contact notes, that the survival instinct must not be suppressed as it is given to us by creation to ensure evolution as well. Thank you for reminded me of that with your in-depth analysis. Here is also another interesting question I have:

If I recall, there was a picture of "Asket and Nera" taken a few years back. When asked why is it so hard to get pictures of other beings taken for the earth humans to see, in the contact notes, the response was that the humans of earth can send out energy that can harm the being, due to the fact earth humans do not understand the energy that we send out can be dangerous if concentrated as such. The only reason why "Asket and Nera" were not harmed is that they live in a different universe (DAL) and that no energy can penetrate the barriers of the universes.

If this is true, can the plejarens gather pictures of other beings in other universes and allow them to be photographed and brought to the earth people? so that we can know what other humanoid life is out there?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 460
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://theyfly.com/Special-Evidence-Research.htm

http://theyflyblog.com/who-is-jennifer/09/26/2011

...also, I once spoke with someone who knew Reed and said that he hated dogs and didn't have one. Don't know if it's true.

Alagna

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaiser,

You said, ”… Reed said he felt nausea because it was emitting some sort of psychic field. If this is the case, does this mean the being was higher in spiritual evolution, and this is an example of what would happen if we came into contact with the plejarens or other beings of higher evolution and vice versa?”

This “psychic field” may not necessarily be a sign of spiritual evolution; however, I do think this humanoid in the Reed case is spiritually advanced because of other things, which I may share if other people, including the moderators, want me to. But let’s first try to understand what happened when Reed hit the alien and he thought he killed it, but then gets hit with this psychic field.

I think we can find several clues in Figu Bulletin 38. Billy says, “…when the brain shuts off certain parts of its perception capability in regard to the coarse-matter realm, as, for example, through shock, as a result of illness, dieing, accident or terrible events, and so forth, then the possibility arises that the brain now perceives information in the fine-matter realm, which then also penetrates into the consciousness and which is otherwise overlayed by that of the course-material realm. It is not so that the "consciousness sensor" factor, respectively "consciousness feeler" must first leave the brain in order to be active in the fine-material sense, because only when rational understanding is shut off, and the fine-material gains the upper hand, is the consciousness active and can send out its feeler, respectively, its sensor, which is able to make fine-matter sensory perceptions beyond the body.”

Now as I understand it, this effect is not limited to higher evolved humans, but happens, from time to time, when a human is shocked and shuts off more of the material realm, like when Reed knocked the humanoid unconscious. So when the alien’s “fine-material gained the upper hand” his consciousness sent out this “feeler” which was “able to make fine-matter sensory perceptions beyond the body.”

Now here is where it gets a little thin or Star Trek. From the videos, it appears that the humanoid has some reptile characteristics. It is possible that this alleged humanoid has some reptile genetics from engineering, whether terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

So then, Reed described the incident after he ‘killed’ the alien as having been overcome by extreme “nausea. “ He said that he became “violently sick” and he “lost muscle control” as well as having “diarrhea” and “throwing-up.” Reed also claimed that his “breathing was very congested.”

Now from the University of Maryland Medical Center website:

What are the symptoms of venomous bites?

While each individual may experience symptoms differently, the following are the most common symptoms of venomous snake bites:

· bloody wound discharge
· fang marks in the skin and swelling at the site of the bite
· severe localized pain
· diarrhea
· burning
· convulsions
· fainting
· dizziness
· weakness
· blurred vision
· excessive sweating
· fever
· increased thirst
· loss of muscle coordination
· nausea and vomiting
· numbness and tingling
· rapid pulse

So my theory goes that this particular alien’s “consciousness feeler,” sent out when he was in shock, may have had the effect of a ‘psychic snakebite’ on Reed, so to speak. So these snakebite-like symptoms would not be the same if it were a Plejaren involved, for example.

Best regards,
Anthony

Savio

Post Number: 684
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

If interested, you may like to take a look at the following website for more information on "UFO Watchdog investigates and exposes the Reed Hoax"

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/reed_files_1.htm

Salome

Savio

Corey

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Alagna,

You got it they would definitely shoot her down so she would have to shield her ship I suppose. It's too bad the direct landing was cancelled this would be a different world indeed if it had happened.

Salome,

Corey

Teesoft

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey
I wouldn't say too bad cus i live in Africa and Nigeria to be precise and i can tell u confidently that its not upto 1% of the population here know anything about the galaxy milky way talkless of any E.T life form, most people are just in the begining to learn that after the cloud it space and not heaven, yet still only the really educated person know this cus our schools here do not teach any beyond the solar system of 9 planet thats all, its hurt me deeply too that the contact that was suppose to happen would not happen for some time to come though i know it for the greater good cus i av learned alot about space, universe, E.Ts and lot of things from the internet and most especially from Edward Meier. If such contact were allowed people living in the western world will cope more than we do cus they know there are possibilities for alien life form to exist but here we simply aint aware of space in a mass so it will lead people just to worship them as angel and gods which will then be bad.... Though it hurts but i support the notion No E.T CONTACT FOR NOW.
Salome!
Tosin

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice explanation of your theory Alagna, but the question is "was it real?" I think that only Billy and the Plejarens are the only ones qualified to proof this case. I think that it is real, but I also think there are certain aspects that might be falsified such as his Teleporting Link artifact. The Plejarens already explained that if any alien technology ever came in possession of the earth humans, they have the ability to destroy it in an instant. I am just going to stay 50/50 until a thorough investigation can be achieved. Anyone care to shed some light on my additional question in my last post? I'll try to re-post it again below:

If I recall, there was a picture of "Asket and Nera" taken a few years back. When asked why is it so hard to get pictures of other beings taken for the earth humans to see, in the contact notes, the response was that the humans of earth can send out energy that can harm the being, due to the fact earth humans do not understand the energy that we send out can be dangerous if concentrated as such. The only reason why "Asket and Nera" were not harmed is that they live in a different universe (DAL) and that no energy can penetrate the barriers of the universes.

If this is true, can the plejarens gather pictures of other beings in other universes and allow them to be photographed and brought to the earth people? so that we can know what other humanoid life is out there?

Kingman

Post Number: 880
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kaiser,

Do a little research into this "Reed" character. Besides Billy saying this story is fake, Dr Reed is also a fake and doesn't exist. It may be that your concluding this story as being factual due to it's sensational elements. Meaning, it's so unreal its got to be true. I heard the man's interviews on Art Bells radio program when it first aired, and checked all his evidence he posted at Art's website, and none of it had any bit of reality to it. Badly done photo's of the supposed ship were laughable. My opinion, it's a part of the agenda to demonize ET's for a future false flag attack on our planet to keep certain aspects of our world in fear, i.e., 'the new boogeyman'.

Here at this forum we try to maintain the focus on Billy's materials, as they are very substantial and quite enough for a few generations by themselves. Doing so we can continually increase our comprehension of this extremely valuable material that can be somewhat intimidating in its complications. Outside UFO stories are entertaining, but I don't think that's what most of us are getting from being a member of this US FIGU Forum.

While you can say that this is information that could be of value if the facts were clearly known. They are known, it's factless.
a friend in america
Shawn

Alagna

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman,

You said, "Outside UFO stories are entertaining, but I don't think that's what most of us are getting from being a member of this US FIGU Forum.

While you can say that this is information that could be of value if the facts were clearly known. They are known, it's factless."

I think you are on 'Billy Meier auto-pilot;' just because Billy is a tremendous source does not mean that everything is revealed at face value. People, the jig is to think for yourself; and what I've done with Reed. You will not read any of my observations about Reed anywhere else. Nor have I based any of my conclusions on so-called UFO researchers.

BTW, it is very sad that a forum that is supposed to be about finding the truth, doesn't feel anything from the outside is of any value.

Cheers,
Anthony

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your interest in my post guys. Billy Meier is a very real 100% true case (I Know this within my inner core), but Many other cases around the world can be used to validate more information provided by billy and the plejarens. I agree with Alagna, the purpose of all the information shared between everyone here and FIGU members is to help people form their own truths to the existence of extraterrestrials, and the spiritual teachings.

It is stated in the contact notes that there are other individuals around the world that has/will received E.T contact in the near future. I was curious to see if Reed was one of them, being that his case was around the years of 1995-2000 so I just thought maybe his case was mentioned as in the contact notes of being apart of those individuals. There are many websites and individuals who also claimed Billy's case was a hoax, but yet it can be proven to be totally real you just have to use your own personal experiences, do the research, and just be sensitive to the voice of reason that tells you....well its just all true! I don't know how to explain it.

Billy and the Plejarens has given us very valuable information to help us alone the path of evolution, but the most important lesson to learn is that "We are ALL human". Billy will make mistakes, the plejarens will make mistakes, and all of us here will make mistakes. This can also be proven for in a new contact note (have to find it), it stated that by using new technology, the Plejarens were able to do a more in-depth investigation of the Betty and Barney Hill case. If I recall, the electromagnetic field of the earth shifted or something which caused the hills to trigger some sort of neuronic issue. If you can find this contact note please feel free to correct me on that.

Although the plejarens are very far ahead of us in evolution, I think they have a very hard time on figuring out what to say to the earth human so that we can learn without turning things into a "God said this" moment, without us turning on our fellow brothers and sisters, but at the same time reintroduce us to the spirtual teachings in which we lost contact with thousands of years ago.

KingMan"

Billy Case is very real, but other claims should not be disregarded seeing as even the plejarens have stated many contact can go unnoticed by them as well. I am not saying Reed is 100% true, I'm just simply stating that Reed's case could surprisingly hold some sort of validity while at the same time proven to be false hence we all have to stay open minded. If it is 100% fake, who knows maybe the alien craft he claimed to witness could actually be modeled from a craft that belong to a race we have not encountered yet. An open mind is always needed for our reality can be shattered at any moment in the present.

The problem here in America is that we have way too many people claiming to have extraterrestrial contact, technology evolved enough to create false evidence that look real, individuals who think they are more evolved than the next, and governments and media scaring the people into believing what exist actually never existed but merely terrestrial created.

In the mean time, does anyone know why we are not allowed to view photos of other beings outside of our universe if our dangerous thought energies can not hurt them and vice versa?

Derrick

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alagna and Kaiserphoenix,
It's not that the outside has no value it's that we are all here to discuss creational teachings
brought to us from Billy and the plejaren. Nothing exists outside of the creation anyway
eh...even frauds.
I have researched the reed case and agree with Kingman. Tell me three things about reed that we can gain knowledge from, that we can't achieve through the teachings of spirit?
It's a dead end case that offers no valuable knowledge. It's no different than some of these ghost shows on the t.v...I could produce one of those shows standing in my closet, in the dark, with a video cam. Most ufo cases are a dead end and actually lead nowhere except back to the drawing board about what is real and what is not.
Oh and for the record as far as reptilian beings,
These are just more hollywood terms. From what I have learned from the plejaren , These beings were imaginatively conjured up and DO NOT exist.

I believe this is the case with the jonathan reed dude and the phony alien he calls "Freddy".
I hope I wasn't to much of a jerk on this post but we're actually supposed to be staying on the subject regarding misc. discussions on Billy etc. And like Kingman said, These are the new Boogeymen...

boo! lol

Peace in wisdom my friends.

Salome

Derrick

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page