Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through September 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been watching the SROT over and over and enjoy the feature more and more every time. I have been having a thought that started with a dream I had months ago and the waking thought keeps coming back that an actual movie with more of an account of the life and real experiences of Billy's life could not ony generate more worldwide interest in the mission but also allow the general public a chance to experience how Billy's mission not only began but the road it traveled. After all his life has been a truly epic adventure.For all the entertainment earth humanity seems to get from motion pictures created in Hollywood some great real life stories have been fictionalized to generate the enhanced attraction value. Billy's real life story if done without any fictional alteration would be even better.I have read as many of the contact notes as I have been able to afford to purchase,or download those offered at the Future Of Mankind website, and read Guido's And Still They Fly over and over again. I can visualize the feature of The Keeper Of The Treasure in my head and wanted to pose the idea to FIGU, and it's members to see what you think of the idea.

love, wisdom and knowledge for all

Indi

Post Number: 578
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re the topic of Wendelle Stevens and his incarceration:

Firstly it is not relevant to this topic and secondly, even if someone knows what happened etc... it is just not appropriate for us to discuss it on this forum which is for the discussion of Figu-related subjects. Speculation is not only a waste of thinking time, but can also mislead others into doing the same.

So please do not post anymore on this subject!

Robyn

Michael_horn

Post Number: 369
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

If you'd like to really hold the GT forum members accountable, make them address my last lengthy post there pertaining to the India documentation itself. They are obviously avoiding it already. Hold their feet to the fire and don't let them get off topic on that.

Villatlf

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One idea we had to help the Billy/Plejaren mission was to make a web page for kids.

Well, it is completed now: (English and Spanish done… and doing the German translation)

www.billyforkids.info

With some members of this forum we have made a web page for kids that instruct them on general ideas about Billy and the Plejaren. It has multimedia material, has a game to travel through the Solar System and to go to Erra, or you may see Plejaren descriptions, etc.

You can contribute with suggestions and ideas to make it better, or encourage other people to see it.

Enjoy it.

Francisco

Ardie

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love the site for kids, Francisco. It is fun and informative. Very well done also.

Thanks,

Ardie

Markcampbell

Post Number: 632
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ola Francisco ;

Your website gets better and better . What a great resource for our future.

Salome , Mark

Techieatwork

Post Number: 149
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me gusta - I like - Ich mag
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 469
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francisco, et al,

That is a really nice website, of much utility for both adults and children. Bookmarked.

Accolades!
Fur leben.

Rarena

Post Number: 671
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Villatlf,

It is a thoughtful website you've shared with us... thank you. (Billyforkids.info)

My daughter and I thank you as well as more than one adults who've found the learning program useful and very creative!

One point that has changed since the software was created: The population numbers have increased (I see them moving up at a rate less than 4.3 per second as the Plejaren now claim... see below).

An FIGU Discussion Forum post, Christian Frehner:

Posted by Christian on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 03:34 am:

The Catastrophe takes its unimpeded course!

On New Year,s Day 2011, we received from the Plejaren (Ptaah and Quetzal) the actual population number by December 31, 2010 (midnight): 8,102,716,701 human beings!

When compared with the 7,684,489,285 human beings on December 11, 2007, this means an increase of 375,325 human beings per day,respectively 4.34 human beings per second!

When compared with the 7,503,846,002 human beings on December 31, 2005 (midnight), there results an increase of 328,148 human beings per day, respectively 3.8 human beings per second.

This means that the increase rate has accelerated!

Human insanity, and the height of irresponsibility! – Especially in light of the fact that the terrestrial bureaus of census and demography statistics are estimating the number of the actual human population on Earth more than one billion/milliard too low!

And what is done against this catastrophe by those in charge, the responsible persons in governments and the heads of religions and sects? NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Christian Frehner
(January 2, 2011)

Villatlf

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to give some credits about the Billy For Kids web page creation. (billyforkids.info)

It has been a work done by a few members of Figu around the world.

Bianca, Marcela and James M have been helping on the content development, as well as the language translations and accuracy. Nicolas has been helping us in the german translations. And Christian Frehner has been checking the acurracy of the information and German language corrections. It is not and official Figu page but we have the support of Billy (through Christian)

There is interest in translating it to other languages, like Italian. And we may have other languages versions if it is required/requested.

I know some of you may contribute, for example developing stories based on the contact notes.

Thanks for your support, your nice comments and suggestions to improve it.

Francisco

Villatlf

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, very much, Rarena. I am glad to know you and your daughter like it. And thank you, to all of you, for your nice comments.

I will adjust the population number in the SOL System simulator.

Francisco

Edward

Post Number: 2044
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fransico....

I think you have been away from here for some time....and I guess it shows
what you have been up to!?

Very cute!

Excellently done!

Good starters...from the basics.

I think the kids and adults will have very much fun and enjoy acquiring such
information as you exhibit on the website; truly in a Nutshell, and easy to
absorb.

Edward.

Bodhran

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all I think the mission would be served better by also having a distributer of the FIGU books and various products outside of Switzerland, the shipping fees are far too high and personally puts me off buying products. If I want to buy two hard backed books the shipping can be more than the cost of one of the books. Is it not possible to have another outlet for these products? The books are expensive as it is but worth it for the quality I think and what they contain but the postage is a killer...I paid over 40 euro in postage for the last two books I bought, I'd rather have had another book instead.
Salome

Tony.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 358
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good idea. But last time, i heard was that there were some problems with that strategy- having FIGU products distributor outside Switzerland..
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Matt

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just ordered 2 DVD's from Figu for around $25 Australian dollars each. Shipping was around $17 Aus. I have no problem with any of that. What I do have a problem with is being needlessly slugged $32 for a International Money Transfer. This is not related to how much i spend. It is a flat fee.

I don't understand why Figu can't make its Products Website more user friendly by allowing PayPal or Credit Cards to eliminate this needless waste of money and nuisance of going down to bank. Not happy. :-(

Thats why where possible i always try to buy stuff from Theyfly.com and i refer my friends to buy from there too, purely because of this reason.

Matt

Post Number: 173
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction: I meant to say 4 DVD's (2 for me and 2 for a friend) The $32 is still a waste of money.

Matt

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Order #1220

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x DVD: The silent revolution of truth = 25.00 CHF
2 x Contact = 50.00 CHF
Media DVD
1 x Beamship - The Movie Footage = 25.00 CHF
Media DVD
------------------------------------------------------

Norm

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Figu & They Fly need to be on Twitter & facebook.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 677
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm , Figu is on Facebook .I'm sure that a search will find them .Let me know if you need a link .

Salome , Mark

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.facebook.com/figu.org
http://twitter.com/#!/FIGU

Mac

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SROT can be downloaded from MHs Theyfly.com for a smaller price! I'm sure it's ok with FIGU Switzerland if this is mentioned!

Mac

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this idea would help improve the mission: Would a German speaking person be willing to record themselves reading aloud the coded writings of Billy's books and transfer these to mp3 so as to be available for those who are sincere and serious about their spiritual growth? There could be a charge for these chapter downloads of course with payments towards the reader and FIGU. I'm not certain, but I've thought about the possibilty of some danger in this, in that it could be dangerous for certain individuals to receive the impulses (though subconsciously) in an incorrect manner, e.g., procrastination with learning the German or just trying to forward too quickly with evolution of their spirit. The mp3s could maybe become available to at least, passive members. I'm listening to the FIGU audio downloads at the moment and I'm hearing some very crystal clear spoken German from a female voice. Ha! Very addictive actually, I could listen to her all day! Please speak some more! ;)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 293
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I feel it will be invaluable if one is learning the German language.

It should not require the reading of the entire Goblet of Truth (sorry, I'm pushing for this one :0)

Please consider making something available for those of us not yet passive members. Even a few pages would be plenty. Many thanks for any consideration.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page