Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 01, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through October 01, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As is the case with many new forum members, the Rules and "Netiquette" have been missed or ignored.

A brief reminder:

3. The forum was created to discuss the publications and topics relating to FIGU ...
4. Remember that this forum is for a large group of people, with the interest of studying FIGU material. Members must avoid imposing their own ideas or theories on the group.
8. Posts should always be posted in relevant topics and related to the FIGU material. Members are asked to read the topic descriptions before posting.

Thanks for observing all the rules & netiquette in keeping this forum and its members developing regarding FIGU related topics and material.

-PatM

Corey

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tosin,

I never thought about it like that. That is an interesting perspective. As our science progresses in the future hopefully Africa will become more scientific and educated in the future. Im glad your here on the forums Tosin.

Salome,

Corey

Kingman

Post Number: 881
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And to no-one in particular,

Remember this very important question that should always be at ones forefront when thinking about the Billy Meier information:

Billy Meier's story is either the greatest hoax ever, or the greatest truth ever.

It can't be both.

This question can really help in clarifying ones knowing of the truth. Contemplate this thought, then compare Billy's information against any other UFO "contactees" material and a clear path will emerge on what one needs to do. It will be different for everyone. Deep critical thinking and reasoning will be your best tools here. Followers will not need to do this exercise, because it will not register properly and I'm sure they will have better things to admire.
a friend in america
Shawn

Teesoft

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaiserphoenix about the picture of other E.T yes our negative energy do harm those who respectively are ahead of us like the Plejarens so that is why direct picture isn't allowed but if i can remember somewhere in the contact 173 where various E.T life form visited the centre back then and Billy was allowed to take photograph but i dont know if Billy still have those pictures or not cus alot have been stolen from him at the center, also to be said of other E.T in other universes like the Dal universe there about 2 of them are known to me from the contact note which is The Timers civilization where Asket belong and the Soneans which were able to heal Semjase when she had and accident at the Figu centre back then and if i'm correct they both look like us, i know the Plejarens know alot more of those races, so maybe you wilk find someone who know more than i do here and can answer your question or its a question you should ask Billy himself when question to Billy section is opened again which is once a month it should be soon so watch out. There is also a link of the {www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Humanoid_lifeforms_in_the_known_universe}
where you can view various types of E.T that exist and what they look like...

@Derrick you are right the reptilian are hollywood make up the do not exist on earth and as far as i can remember from the contact note they have never come to Earth talkless of making contact and if i'm also remember well their are only very few reptilian race in the universe.... Here is an except of Ptaah from contact 443
Ptaah:
Reptoid, respectively, reptilian beings, as these are described in the nonsensical books, exist even less in the entire universe than they do in other dimensions of this universe, so however, also not on the Earth - also not in forms of transmuted humans. It also corresponds to a lie that such extraterrestrial beings, or other kinds, have lived on the Earth since time immemorial or since more recent times and are even active in the governments, because assertions which claim that it is true, indeed, correspond to the crazy fantasies, illusions, angsts or conscious lies and slandering of the book-scribblers.

@Corey yes i know africa will finaly wake up technologicaly too it will just take some time, but for now it doesn't look good, its also nice to have you here where do you live?
Salome!
Tosin

Alagna

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum,

The last time I checked, the acronym for FIGU stands for, ''Free Community of Interests for Border and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies."

Notice it says 'Ufological Studies?' I am also prepared to show many quotes from the Contact notes where there is talk about outside UFO cases. So UFO cases -- PERIOD -- (as the sign says at the door) should be allowed on this forum.

And PatM, just because I have a theory does not necessarily mean that I am breaking the rules, "Members must avoid imposing their own ideas or theories on the group." Please forum, I am sorry if this seemed the case. But from here on out, please don't believe anything I say, do your own research! This should go for everybody without saying at this forum!

My whole purpose was to accomplish two things:

1. The the Plejarens are very tactful when commenting on various UFO cases. For example in the Reed case, I really think Reed made the whole thing up after the encounter. There was no contact notes between Reed and the alien. I never tried to imply this(!) Reed made all of this up, IMO. But I am contesting that the encounter may be real because of very good photographic evidence. Kinda like Billy has? The Plejarens, and I am willing to show many more examples in the contact notes, are calling this a fraud because the information that Reed is disseminating is bogus; so then Billy can say that Reed is a fraud and charlatan without lying about the whole ET thing because Reed is WAY OFF BASE and has nothing of ET value. And notice how Billy or the Plejarens never go into details about how people faked their ET cases. The Ps usually just call X a fraud and move on. And rightly so. The Plejarens don't want you looking at Reeds phony bracelet or contact information when the truth about Creation (the huge pile of Spiritual value) is available from the Meier case. I get this.... But I do think it is important to dig for any evidence of real ET existence anywhere we can; and see if it fits in the Meier puzzle. If the piece does not fit, then throw it out. All I am saying is lot of people "are throwing out the baby with the bathwater" on this one perhaps.

2. I thought I demonstrated some spiritual value with the Reed case by proposing that a seraphim would have some traits and abilities from the animal type that the humanoid was engineered from. (Am I too far off topic here for this crowd? Should I stop? I'm sure some people reading this might think so.) And that these abilities might manifest themselves in higher advanced forms through feats in consciousness; like a consciousness-feeler having the effect of a snakebite from a humanoid with reptile genetics. And please all you Figu forum veterans out there: PLEASE show me were it says in the FIGU material were reptile beings (and their derivatives) DON'T exist!

Kind regards,
Anthony

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies to all for the only thing that should be relevant here on the forums are the truths of the spiritual teachings and that of the creational laws. Let us move on to that which pertains to Billy, FIGU, and the plejarens.

It is said that there are a few beings which entered themselves into the history of mankind. Can the Plejarens tell us exactly which beings they were? Or is it that the ones mentioned in the contact notes are the only beings who directly entered themselves into the history books? such as Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs or The being involved in the creating of the Easter Island statues (can't recall his name)

Derrick

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all, My appologies...I was in error.
The Rreed alian looks more like the elephant type.
In my older post I was refering to the photographs given to the plejaren with which they said the life form simply didn't exist.
I don't remember which contact note but it was about some drawings of a lizard like being that apparently abducted a women...

This should make things right:
Again, I am very sorry I screwed up.

Humanoid lifeforms in the known universe
From Billy Meier
Jump to: navigation, search
0diggs
diggdel.icio.usfacebookredditstumble itDuring the 469th contact of 11th August 2008, Ptaah listed the following different kinds of human beings that they know of:

Human being types in the known Creation (according to The Plejaren Federation) Type Description
Humanoids Like the Plejaren themselves and the Earth humans
Amphiboids People who resemble animals that live in the water; they live on land and in water, like Asina and her people

Reptileoids Human-reptilian forms with a skin covered with scales

Insectoids Human-insectoid forms; their skin having a chitin quality
Sauroids Human-sauropode form, their skin resembling that of an elephant
Primatoide Human-primate form with more hair on his skin than the Earth human
Condicoids Humanoids who are capable to move along through levitation, like the ones who were seen sitting on the roof of the SSSC
Teropoids Human-birdlike body with a long neck, face and beak-like mouth
Hydroids Human-fishlike body, who are living in the water, but can leave it for longer periods
Thermoids Humanoids who are living in hot zones of very high temperature
Frigoroids Humanoids who are living in regions with very low temperatures
Aërioids Humanoids who are breathing poisonous gas or living in different gas environments, respectively
Acoroids Humanoids of humanoid body, whose skin is covered by a fine acid layer, as it is the case with the Trilaner (Trilans).
Floroids Humanlike and diverse plant bodies
Kentauroids Life forms with part human, part horse-like bodies
Faunoids Bodies part human, part animals with hooves
Cheruboids Very light human life forms, with wings with which they are capable to fly
Seraphoids Very light life forms with a human-animal body, with feathered wings by which they are able to fly

The non-humanoid life forms are called Peregrinhumanoids, which means strange-humanoids (Fremdartighumanoide).

Note: There are no Reptiloids disguised as members of governments etc. on Earth!

Additional information from Contact Report 228
Quetzal:

106. Known to us, in this galaxy, are only 2,630,000 highly developed human civilizations, which actually belong together, whereby, from other galaxies known to us, a further 1,141,000,000 can be factored in.

107. We know of 1,040,000 civilizations which are developed to an essentially low level in this galaxy which you call the Milky Way.

108. Our scientists estimate that in the entire universe about 6,000,000,000,000 to 7,000,000,000,000 essentially human civilizations, of higher and lower form, would have to exist in your material space-time configuration.

Source
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9386.html#POST35558
Comments

Corey

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tosin,

I live in Minnesota in the United States.

Salome,

Corey

Elreyjr

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for me, being biased either way is a no, no.

Jun,
My will be done

Elreyjr

Post Number: 256
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

thank you so much for your un-tiring efforts to bring us closer to the proper understanding of the Meier materials like your post 460 9/26/2011:

http://theyfly.com/Special-Evidence-Research.htm
http://theyflyblog.com/who-is-jennifer/09/26/2011

one very negligible observation though: you have not consistently made a date stamp on the creation/updating of your materials/articles . to my mind, doing so will come handy for your readers now and most especially in the future to realize when the said article became news.

Jun
My will be done

Kingman

Post Number: 882
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

Your desire to examine other case's of UFO's is perfectly fine and applaudable by all means. How do you think many of us ended up here? Right!

My reasoning on commenting on your postings of the Reed case was do to my own familiarity and research I had done, not because I'm a Billy-only UFO researcher. Reed doesn't exist. I heard this 'Reed' characters first hand account from his lips several times, examined his photo's and followed others findings on 'Reed'. It's a waste of time. I came to that conclusion before I ever discovered Billy's case.

Finding relevant outside information is very valuable to the Billy Meier mission. Vetting out the stuff of nonsense saves time for greater value information, wouldn't you agree?

It's a big world out there, and time is not always there for us when we need it most. I don't think the Plejaren have any motives in this 'Reed' thing. They just know when garbage should be removed.
a friend in america
Shawn

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for finding the list of beings mentioned by billy and the plejarens "Derrick", and also you as well "TeeSoft" for the link. This list is what I was looking for, but had no luck finding it but I knew it was mention by billy somewhere (I also think there are some topics I missed in the contacts notes). I wish that there were pictures along with this list so that we can finally see what life outside our planet looks like. I have a quick question:

It is said in our ancient civilizations and history, that certain religions believe in Angels. It describes them as looking human, with muscular builds and wings. Could it be possible that the two beings mention at the bottom of the list (Cheruboids/Seraphoids) are apart of the list of beings who inserted themselves in the history books of mankind? or is it pure coincidental that the primitive earth humans with their delusional view of creation based on cultist religious beliefs so happen to make up beings with divine power and angelic appearance which actually exist as the beings mention in this list?

If this is the case, then many of the beings mention in the list are in fact real, but just go by different names on our planet. I read all of the contact notes (some I can't recall at times) and I remember the centaurs and cyclops of ancient Greek being mention as existing beings on our planet at one time but what about some of the others? For example

HYDROIDS: could it be they are the Mermaids/Man?

PRIMATOIDES: could it be they are the Yetis, BigFoot, Sasquatch?

CONDICOIDS: could it be they are the Hidden tribes mention in africa, or undiscovered tribes in the hidden jungles with levitating abilities, Criss Angel? (Sorry humorous joke, I couldn't resist)

PERENGRIN HUMANOIDS: could it be they are the Zeta Reticulans (Greys) certain beings seen in Mexicao (if this is true) and other

Derrick

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Kaiserphoenix,

Criss Angel? That was funny!

Your very welcome for the list. Your questions are very valid and I wonder about the truth about some of them. From what I gathered The reptilian like beings have never been to earth,
as is the case with many many more. We have to also consider the fact that all of these races of beings are at different levels of evolution.
Some more advanced and some below our evolutionary level.
Yes pictures would be great but I think since the creation knows no limits, It would take lifetimes for us earth humans to even file them all in order.
I believe I have also read all of the contact notes but to be sure, I started all over again from contact 1. I don't want to miss anything.

Salome my friend and happy studying.
Derrick

Teesoft

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey thanks for answering my question.
@Derrick u mention reading all the contact note.... i will be glad and exrtremely happy to have access to all the contact note from 1-515 i think, so pls where can i get this i only read the ones that have been translated into english on the James Moore wiki which isnt that much in relation to the whole contact but i must confess there its stil qiet alot to digest. So pls like to know where you got everything....

Salome!
Tosin

Derrick

Post Number: 87
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Teesoft,
I was refering to all of the contact notes available in english. I'm with you...I would like every last one of them myself.
If you go to the link below (Future of mankind) and go to Billy's main page, you will see "contact notes". I'm not sure if you are allready doing this but I hope this will help.
Salome
Derrick

http://www.theyfly.com/
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

Alagna

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Shawn,

I am so over the Reed UFO case right now. When I think back, I really didn't want to go there in the first place, but I wanted to maybe help another member. I sure learned a lot from this whole experience, though.

When I say you are on "auto-pilot" and taking things only at "face value" I don't mean that you are just listening to Billy; what I'm trying to say is that sometimes in the Meier case the answer is more complicated than a simple 'yes or no,' yet the Plejarens keep it simple from time to time. You and the rest of the forum may not see it the same way; that's okay with me. All I wanted was to start a discussion on my observation; I didn't expect the forum to just dismiss what I'm saying. And instead want to close the door by proclaiming that Reed is "...a waste if time."

Cheers,
Anthony

Andres82

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

You are most correct! =]
They do tend to keep things "simple"...
This is a very correct and down to-the-bolts observation..
Well done, I completley agree.

Salome
Andres
Lyrian Spirit

Kingman

Post Number: 883
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

I'm not aware of how much of this forum you've read so far, but, if you began reading from the time I began posting you would probably regard me as some self-annointed school hall monitor of sorts. While I have 99% more material to begin comprehending here, I still have my previous nosey-ness style and conspiratorial mindset stuck in the forever on position. It's a curse, trust me.

Your posting of a known erroneous UFO story and subsequent follow up with assertions that it could be real needed to be(in my mind) quickly discontinued. Why? Good question!

These pages here are an archive of what I think will help millions of people eventually see the Meier information in its true light. Any recurring information that doesn't belong in this truth is contaminating this material in so many different ways that we can never truly know how far such things effect it. With my plastic hall monitor badge I feel duly authorized to at least try to shorten unnecessary, already over discussed, polluting bits where just a little extra time with the search engine, running on some clean desel fuel, answers can be found.

Not pointing at you at all, just trying to explain myself as you so kindly did as well. Have a nice day friend!
a friend in america
Shawn

Teesoft

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Derrick but i have read all the contact note on the Futureofmankind.co.uk/ i am starting all over again though.....I wish i could have it all as they contain extremely rich information.

@Shawn u are right i had to read lot of past achaive when i first got here and i must say it answer alot of my question also to speak of is the search engine which help alot too..

Salome!
Tosin

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently I just started to look at some of the above archives, and I must admit there are some in-depth answers. From time to time I still have a few questions that I have yet to see answered, so I will read over the contact notes again and use the archives here as well. Can someone post a link to any new contact notes? if there are some that are from the year 2000 to 2011?

Teesoft

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here i dont know if u have read everything here.....www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Category:Contact_Reports/
Salome!
Tosin

Tutan3300

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy :
Spiritual guides who authorizes them ?
Wish you healthy years to come.
Thank-you.

-----------
Hi
Just a reminder that Billy doesn't read the forum and only answers questions once per month via that section on this forum.

Re spiritual guides: your question is not really clear to me and therefore the following information may not be what you are looking for however, Billy had this to say re this topic:

"..........humans are absolutely independent and totally their own masters in every way. No higher power is there to protect them, not a spirit guide, not Jesus Christ, not God, saints, guardian angels nor any other archetypes and the like. Each and every one of these personages is the product of religions and sects, invented and generated to divert humans from the path of the genuine truth, and to make them believe that as humans they are not self-reliant but ever dependent upon higher powers."

(from 'An Interview with a UFO Contactee', p.55)

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on September 30, 2011)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 461
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JUn,

Thanks, I do plan to get those dates in.

Fortunately the blog has them (I think) and I do have a record of when all my articles were created.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page