Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 24, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 24, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Teesoft

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thx Edward i think this justify his reasons for staying but still i think if he stays with the Plejaren they can provide him with enough heavy water but i think he want to be self dependent.....

Salome!
Tosin

Dez

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If WW3 breaks out and Gilgamesh dies on this planet, then he will go into this planets reincarnation cycle. He will go from having a life span measured in the hundreds of thousands of years to a lifespan measured in a hundred or so years. He will go from having one of the longest living bodies in the universe down to having THE shortest living bodies. A huge differance! That would scare me if it were me.

The Playeran should be able to easily help Gilgamesh with his Heavy Water, considering their technology.

I understand this will be the last time Gilgamesh incarnates into a body that lasts for 100's of 1000's years anyway. But this is even more reason for him to want to make sure he lives out all his remaining years left. Moving to a far more peacefull and evolved planet should allow him this.

I just don't get it.

Hector

Post Number: 659
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dez, Gilgamesh will be in the beyond for a long time. Normal waiting between incarnations is 1.52x, being x your lifetime. If Gilgamesh has lived just say 10.000 years, in a normal reincarnational cycle he would have to wait about 15.200 years to incarnate again. Due to overpopulation the reincarnation cycle has been affected and people reincarnate earlier than expected. But in Gilgamesh's case I guess that his spirit form would not incarnate a human body at least for the next 2000 years.

And in 2000 years in the future our societies will have changed for the better. Best regards.

Dez

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But even aside from that, why stay here when there are a lot of hassles and dangers associated with staying here? One hassle is always having to change his identity, friends, jobs, ect (every 10 to 20 years) because he doesn't age. Thats one major hassle. He wouldn't have to do this if he went with the Pleyaren.

Dez

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Gilgamesh and 52 crewmembers crashed in the Himalayas approx. 20,000 years ago. Gilgamesh survived with two other crewmembers a man by the name of Atlan and a woman named Atlanta. Atlan died as a gladiator during the times of the Romans....."

Why would a highly evolved ET being (with no aggressor gene) would want to be and fight as a Gladiator?

Thanks for your responses.

Memo00

Post Number: 533
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez

From which contact report is the info?

Using a little imagination you can obtain some possibilities. For example: he could have been captured and made a slave and so forced to fight for his life on the Colosseum. (evidently his "masters" wouldn´t know he was an ET, after so many thousands of years he could be dressing like any other person, living and working doing "normal" things so no one would notice any difference)

Salome

Norm

Post Number: 1450
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dez, you need to ask Billy in the next round of questions. In the questions to Billy section when it opens.
My Website

Dez

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

I got it from Mahigitam's coroberated Meier material in the video he kindly made below. Its at the 30 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mahigitam#p/c/0/ZtouAOQ2114

I first thought that could have been how he got to become a Gladiator, against his will as you say, but I then thought his high evolution level might have enabled him to see into the future to see and aviod such incidences as these. Seems not.

Hi Norm,

I read all the Gilgamesh questions that were put to Billy and got the impression that he doesn't know much else then what his already said there he knows. Do you think he won't say if he knows more?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 348
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps I can clarify some of that concerning Gilgamesh. The fellow I know said he wishes to stay here on Earth because over the many thousands of years he has made this world his home and he does not fully trust other people, nor even ET like people, even if they or if someone were to offer him a planet of his own somewhere out there in the Universe. At present he still lives in perhaps the most remote desert region of the USA in the state of NM, since he seems to be most accustomed to desert regions. I remember he said something that WW3 will likely not happen, but if it does, then he is also still very capable of moving himself into and through a dimensional doorway to another place and time of safety. So if something were to happen then one would know that it's time to pack up and head on over to his place. I've learned more recently that heavy water is commonly used in nuclear reactors as a kind of coolant and is not radioactive, at least before it's used as such. AND this guy can also use and create VR visions quite effectively in that, he can show you places like you were actually there and appear to shape shift very quickly, like say to turn oneself into a silver dragon, or into a historical figure, or to go invisible, etc. Last I talked to him he was in the process of building himself a UFO like ship, and he also knows how to build things like flying carpets, etc.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Teesoft

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James do u mean u have actually met Gilgamesh? cus i dont fully understand.....I read somewhere maybe this forum or else where that it actually take month for him to shape-shift each time so i am sorry cant provide source but i can actually find it.....I need more explanation from u pls
Salome,
Tosin

Norm

Post Number: 1452
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dez, Sometimes Billy just doesn't know. There are other times he holds back info.
My Website

Smukhuti

Post Number: 622
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin,

Yes, I have also read the same.
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 349
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin. Actually if I understand him correctly, it takes about 2 to 6 months to shape shift permanently from one form to another and called something like a "set form". He was introduced to me by a TV producer back in around 2004, who took a trip out to New Mexico to investigate his claims for himself, but we didn't call him Gilgamesh, rather we called him the wizard. I didn't meet him in person yet, but I talked with him quite a bit over the phone, and while getting to know him he over a long period of time, tells me his story which to my surprise parallels the Story of Gilgamesh by Billy Meier. So after the guy from LA was able to see what this guy the wizard could do, he decided to also seek out a number of witnesses who have known the wizard for some time to hear from them the authenticity of what the wizard could do and was able to show them. Back in around 2007 a group of us were going to go visit him and put together a documentary movie and video record this guy turning himself into a silver dragon. etc. 2 days before our departure however, 2 or 3 people in the group suddenly had a shared bad dream experience of getting abducted by aliens upon our arrival there, so the trip was suddenly cancelled and proved to be a huge waist of money by cancelling out. A short time later the guy from LA disappeared for about 6 months because he was afraid he was still going to be abducted by aliens, etc, a thought that is evidently quite frightening to people, especially if they have to travel through miles of desert and nothingness in order to get to see the wizard. A few years ago there was an expressed skepticism By Michael Horn and a few others on this forum concerning the wizard's claim that he could turn himself into a silver dragon in a matter of minutes as apposes to the fact that it would take the real Gilgamesh about 2 to 6 months in order to make a true shape shift change to his physical appearance. At the time I did not understand this myself as to how this could be with the wizard, so I considered the possibility he may have picked up on the Gilgamesh story (as mentioned via Billy Meier) at the 1999 international UFO congress in Laughlin Nevada, however there appears to be no indication as of yet that Gilgamesh was ever mentioned at any time there from any of the guest speakers. Then this past year or so, it was finally explained to me that he doesn't actually turn into a silver dragon per-say, but what he does do is create the hypnotic illusion of doing so in something called a VR or Virtual Reality vision, which apparently you can even take pictures of the illusion, because it's that real in the experience.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truthseeker,

I would like to follow up on this. Is there a way to contact you off-board?

Thanks
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2243
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James....

Yes, thank you for reviewing it once again; I remember you mentioning what you
posted in the past.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2244
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez....

You formulated your question a bit inappropriate, with: Why would a highly
evolved ET being (with no aggressor gene) would want to be and fight as a
Gladiator?

We ALL inherit an Aggression Gene, which is standard, in our building blocks.

It is there for our own Defense and thus you/we have to utilize it from
time-to-time, if/when needed.

Best not to get confused with the Altered Aggression Gene conducted by the
Creatoroverlords; which is an Enhanced version/type Aggression Gene...which we
still have to reverse to its natural state.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2245
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin....

I think if he would want to be Self Dependent, he would rather not be a bother
to the Plejarans; them having to provide him with Heavy Water.

I think he would rather be on his own, yes...

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I remember he said something that WW3 will likely not happen, but if it does, then he is also still very capable of moving himself into and through a dimensional doorway to another place and time of safety."

Hi Truthseeker,

I'm unsure what to make of this statement because if Gilgamesh could do this, then Atlan should have been able to do this too when he was forced to become a Gladiator. He could have moved himself to another place and time before his fight, but he didn't.

Hi Edward,

Yes, thats the Aggressor Gene I meant.

I thought I read it took around 6 months for Gilgamesh to fully shapeshift.

Another thing about Gilgamesh being a Gladiator. If Gilgamesh was forced to become a Gladiator, he wouldn't have been forced to fight the next day or something. All gladiators went into combat training for months before they were ready for their first fight. And if Gilgamesh had pyschic powers, then why couldn't he have used them to get out of being a Gladiator by getting the attention of his superiors and then to leader of Rome if necessary? This is the bit that don't make much sense to me and why I first questioned him becoming and then dying as a Gladiator.

Thanks to all people for their inputs.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 560
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi dez,
a few things if i may add?

gilgamesh was never a gladiator from what i read, that atlant fellow was.
also, remember, they are only human.

when you state that gilgamesh had psychic powers, that's a very open ended comment. define psychihc powers, and prove to substantiate your claim that he had said powers. it may help you find some answers.

i am curious... why does this matter occupy your mind so much?

also in regards to what truthseeker said. with respect to him, speaking in all honesty, (as james and i had discussions on this) i am quite convinced this guy he knows is certainly not gilgamesh. perhaps the title of wizard dave is indeed appropriate.
i hope you find satisfaction in regards to the gilgamesh topic soon, other interesting and fullfilling topics and mysteries await your pondering :-)
i also enjoy the history aspects of the meier info. some stuff in particular, like the hyperboreans, atlantis etc. good stuff to wet the mental appetite.

Teesoft

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James Thx for the better explanation now understand better.....@ Edward yes you are right he must have been a dependent type of guy.

Thank u all for the contribution
Salome,
Tosin.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 350
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez, OK for the record, I don't think or know of Gilgamesh as ever having being a gladiator. That was instead more in regards to Atlan or whatever his name was, but since we don't have the specific details of this event it only goes to speculation that we can only form a hypothesis as to what may have happened in such an event. However what I can tell you from what I've learned so far is that breaking out of a jail or a prison cell via through a dimensional portal was probably unlikely at that time because apparently these portals can usually only be opened up at specific locations where you get a high concentration of fluid force energy emanating out from the Earth at these specific locations, unless of course you already have technology that would produce this kind of energy, but in a prison cell I highly doubt that is going to be the case. In the case of Atlan, the only thing I can tell you at this time is it's anyone's guess as to why he became a gladiator in the first place, weather it be willingly or not. The Gilgamesh I know has always considered himself to be like a peaceful warrior, another words you don't mess with someone who is like at the top of the food chain, when he has thousands of years experiences and capable of healing himself rather quickly. But it is true that the Argonauts are not exactly indestructible, like for example if their opponents were to somehow find a way past their visual hypnotic illusions and then somehow managed to decapitate them, then they will still die just like any other being in creation would. Keep in mind too that he also has had families here on Earth too, yet another reason for wanting to stay here. And then there is his sister, who for the most part keeps herself very well hidden, but I didn't hear it from him, but rather it was rumored from another guy who formerly knew him.

To Michaelhelfert, to contact me off line you can do so at another FIGU related forum on FB.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 351
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Argonauts, Actually known as Arkonughts, but not sure if there is any connection to the Greek Argonauts or not. I have something here, a picture that maybe of great interest to Dez, I'll see if I can upload it here too if I can re-remember how to do it.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

re:
these portals can usually only be opened up at specific locations where you get a high concentration of fluid force energy emanating out from the Earth

Is that how planets re-populate fast if they want? like after some big event that wipes out large parts of the world

Like the lock Ness Monster is a favourite so a few are brought back by a natural portal?

Also with help from ET's ?

Salome
Pete
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page