Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 05, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » FIGU Study Groups » Archive through July 05, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

I sent you an email to your michael@theyfly.com address.

Eddie
[7:-)

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Anybody from Croatia interested in forming study group, or just a cup of tea and chat about the mission ? :-)

Peace,
Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Derrick

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello all, I would like to form a study group in Olympia, Washington or lacy,yelm,Wa. to study the Meier material. Please feel free to email me djlee6999@hotmail.com salome Derrick }

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All we need is Love, Love, Love is what we are!!!

Santi

Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I'm from Croatia, and I like tea :-) So that's a yes from me.

Salome,
Sanja

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sanja,

My email is imaginos.desdinova(at)gmail.com so you can contact me when you get thirsty :-)

Peace!
Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Ndgermanrussian

Posted on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I'm from Fargo, ND I am new to this discussion forum.

Is there anyone in the Fargo, ND vicinity who would like to meet with me? We can meet at the public library, a coffee shop, or the local Denny's.

My e-mail, is: william_schlr@yahoo.com

I'm glad to have this discussion forum to establish contacts about the mission. I am wholeheartedly dedicated to the cause of promoting "Billy" Meier's role as a prophet-messenger/spokesman, information about UFOs/extraterrestrials, and other aspects related to FIGU.

I hope to meet real live people who have the same goals in this regard.

Marianne

Posted on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

In peace and wisdom, greetings.

I am looking for people in the Raleigh, NC area to work with. Though currently studying the english translations, I am interested in a group that would be willing to learn the German and thus access the codex fully. My intention is to increase the level of positive frequency and thus manifest the mission more fully in our area.

Salome and love tooo.....

Levit8

Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome everyone

I wanted to see if there's anyone in San diego Ca to start a
study group. Please email me.

Luissanchezs@yahoo.com

Bobby

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question for Eduard, what's the reason behind the arm switching?

Rarena

Post Number: 672
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bobby,

Welcome to the group. This is not the place to ask Billy (Eduard Meier) a question... and having met him myself, part of his arm was lost in a bus accident (his left arm) in Jordan and I would not waste a question so valuable with such an easily rectifiable answer. This section is about study groups, not questions to Billy answered.

The proper place is... tree view (from memory): The Mission, Eduard Albert Meier, Questions to Billy answered... and get ready to ask a few days before the end of the month as only twenty are answered (one question per person, no matter how many email addresses you may have).

Billy only answers about twenty questions for the entire English speaking global community each month. Make sure your one question counts for an important subject worth the limited window available to the English speaking world and one that cannot be found on these boards or answered by the many intelligent truth seekers who contribute here. These discussion boards are easily searched for questions of similar interest or doubts to the factuality of the extensive information provided at FIGU.org. There are also near fifty or sixty full length books written about different subjects, yet most are in German and only accessible to German reading students.

Also, if you have a problem understanding something... it most likely means more reading and study on your part is in order. For optimal growth, continual study of about seventy minutes per day (no more, no less) should be undertaken by each and every being here. The concepts are simple although not easily understood. It is often years later the "Aah Hahh moment" comes ... it is then you truly understand a once previously simple sounding concept... the reality opens new horizons for your improved and evolved ability to think... When you get the concept down... *then* ask questions... ask in the appropriate sections of this discussion forum to provide an easily searchable reference path for other like minded individuals following the same and specific area of learning... evolving on a daily basis becomes very enjoyable and relaxing... leading to more knowledge with experience and use becomes the power to solve problems at an increasingly less dependent rate and the quest for knowledge becomes like a fire within... quenched only with more knowledge and with it's use wisdom is a result. The Questions to Billy answered is a remarkable area in which to find basic concepts and ways to properly ask questions to the heretofor unknown concept of being able to ask questions to such a Wise, logical, reasonable, valuable and intelligent... source.

Web sites available for you to cut and paste into your browser are:

The futureofmankind.co.uk, and

TheyFly.com

FIGU.org.

Salome (Greetings in Peace and Wisdom)

Adonna

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha.....Is there anyone in Hawaii who would be interested in forming a Study Group????

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would love to be able to have one in Lismore, NSW, Australia.
Peace John

Markcampbell

Post Number: 660
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi randy ;

"70 minutes no more no less" , did smeone at the center tell you that , or did you read it ?

MC

Rarena

Post Number: 690
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

The study time of seventy minutes a day was suggested to be a good amount of time to study the Meier material, no exact reference for you on that... not the center, anyway. It is my understanding the Salome Peace Meditation should be enacted on time as written in Michael's website: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm and elsewhere which requires our "on time" attention "no more no less" in order to coincide with those more evolved beings beyond this earth whom also participate and thereby help boost our collective evolution by participating simultaneously.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 661
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see , Randy , so the 'no more , no less' pertains to something altogether different than the study of the teachings .

Of course , 20 minutes is the 'no more no less' , not 70 , but then again , that was about something .....different .

Rarena

Post Number: 691
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Twenty minutes for the peace meditation... 70 minutes for Meier Material study... In order to not disrupt others participating in the Peace Meditation... by not starting late... *that* I may have learned in the Center... the seventy minutes per day was a guideline for study of only *written* material via Billy... I read that in one of the English translated San Diego periodicals (64 questions?) I think... sorry about any confusion.

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi rarena u seem like u have been around in the forum. I would like to ask u what exact time for the peace meditation. I live in the eastern time zone. I know it seems silly but i want to be sure. My email is psxalex@hotmail.com, and would love to hear about ur experiences with billy

Mac

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, so there's someone in Galway, Meath, Wicklow and another on their way back from a ufo conference! That makes 4 and myself - 5. That makes an army. I'm in Galway also, gib_niner. Let's all get together for a chat, a pint and a study group.
Email me at whitewind@gmx.com

Soldier of Salome!
Paul

Mac

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Dariusz, I saw your message. Good idea posting your email. I will email you shortly.
Paul

Fredy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I learned about Billy and the teachings 3 years ago, and since I have daily dedicated to study, analyze (conceptual maps), compare, meditate and internalize in my life the vast information I have found throughout the books, bulletings,media and chat room. I feel now the need to communicate others about my learning and want to open a study group in Colombia and washington DC. is there a protocol or guide to formally} follow to open a group and have to follow the recommendations by SSC?, Thank you,
Fredy M.
Fredy Martinez

Indi

Post Number: 608
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fredy
There are rules and guidelines for Study Groups (Studiengruppe)that you should be able to get from FIGU if you contact them.

A few of us in the Australian group have translated these documents into English for FIGU, and so they should be available for the use of people who want to begin the process of a group.

In Australia, we are just about to formalise our study group, which has been meeting now for about a year every month. We did not jump into formalising it until we were sure of our commitment which is required for success of the group.

So, contact FIGU and ask them for the guidelines.
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Techieatwork

Post Number: 175
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Freddy. Greetings from a fellow Colombian.

I've been in touch with these teachings for a few years now, having arrived at this after many more years of confusion with many other half-truth philosophies.

I live now in Australia after years of living in New Zealand.

I am part of the study group that Robyn mentions.

Welcome to FIGU.

Peace in wisdom.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page