Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 21, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » The High Council in Andromeda » Archive through November 21, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 360
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no question of brain quotient of Arahat Athersata and above as they have no brains.
Salome.
Suv

Mqhassan

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps, We can explain it as follows:

The Brain quotent is related to the material brain hence will need to be filled before proceeding to the spiritual level, while the Spiritual quotent would only reach the 100% when you reach Petale level or merge with Creation.

As a result of that there will be a clear divergence between brain and spiritual quotents as civilization develops.

Can we say for example that the High Council Beings have a 90% Brain quotent and only 50% on the Spiritual quotent?

Interesting to think about

Salome

Mohammed

Coolsaint

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new to this site so I hope this is the correct posting site . Honor and love to Billy Meir and those who are trying to teach the truth and help mankind .I have a comment that I would appreciate some feedback . Through the Pleiadians, Billy has stated the the human race is totally and completely at fault for the mess this planet is in at this time .With all do respect I would like to express a different point of view .The human race certainly has many faults but it also has some positive traits . I will not bore you with details .I believe the human race learned much of it's behavior from ET's coming to this planet impregnating our women , enslaving and abusing the human race , teaching them war (apparently using A-Bombs) and worse of all teaching us religion. This has split the human race into hard core beliefs and prejudices which are mutually exclusive .Another words , you must belong to a certain religious belief in order to be "saved".Christianity perhaps being the worse . Jmmanuel himself was the offspring of a"god" impregnating a women to wed someone else . How could a mortal or earth women turn down a "god" who wants to have sex with her and create a child .I would not call this consensual sex and it also brings forth a child who is only partially of this earth .His teachings ,deliberately or not, became one of the great scourges of mans history .I believe man himself bares great responsibility for his plight but I also believe that all ET's who have impregnated our women (did men have an equal opportunity to impregnate ET women),gave us religion , taught us slavery , war and exploitation bear as much responsibility as man .Therefore, it appears to me that the pleaidians contact of one single person (this is not a criticism of Bill Meir as he is doing something good )is a feeble attempt by these ET's trying to change humans to become a more peaceful , responsible race of life .For the ET's to not listen to other voices from this planet and their feelings and points of view is not wholly responsible .For example I think thee is a lot more the ET's can do for their genetic lineage then simply talk to the human race through only a few voices and not here what others have to say .Their (ET's) argument that they can not interfere in our planets affairs is "bogus". From their past behavior , they didn't seem to have a problem with taking our women for wives against their will .It appears these FT's are selective in their communications , not wanting to hear this different point of view .I believe the human race has much good to offer and every effort should be made to save the situation and the excuse given by ET's that its our fault alone is not acceptable .This in no way is a critcism of Billy Meir but a criticism of ET's who have metteled in our affairs for way too long .}}}

Earthling

Post Number: 461
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Coolsaint - others will no doubt add/chime in; The Plejaren realize their contribution to the problems here on planet earth through their ancestors, hence the attempt at righting that wrong by way of 'The Mission', which is the impartation of The Spiritual Teaching, through the lineage of Nokodemion and in particular the 7 Prophets, concluding with BEAM.

That said, no matter what hand one is dealt, it is now up to that one, each one of us, to take responsibility from that point forward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 400
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Coolsaint,

I would agree with you in general. The gene manipulation and the introduction of religion are perhaps the two most defining factors behind how we are as a civilisation. But we still had the free-will as a civilisation to change ourselves when ET intervention stopped, especially in the last 2000 years. But would agree with you; the legacy that we inherited, was maybe too tough to overcome without help.

Regarding Jmmanuel: His spiritual evolution was so much ahead of time that suitable parents were not available to provide the right genes. Plejarens had no choice, but to impregnate Mary, who herself had Lyrian ancestry. Mary was not forced upon and she could have rejected. I'm not sure that Gabriel was irresistible to Mary. Again, was it Gabriel's fault that no earth woman could have resisted him?

Jmmanuels teaching are not scourge in mans history. Some of our own found it convenient to modify Jmmanuels teaching to the horrific cult form that it is now in.

It is not at all a feeble effort from the Plejaren. Reading the contact notes, you can realise how much effort Ptaah. Quetzal, Semjase et all puts in behind the mission. The entire planet of Erra is aware of Billy and the mission. 3 billion member of the Plejaren federation participate in the peace meditation and at least one time they have helped us by saving our planet from an invasion. Another time, they nudged us away from self destruction from a telonin (neutrino) bomb.
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1307
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Coolsaint,

Welcome to the Forum. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

There is a LOT of history which you will need to know in regards to the Humans on Earth. Some of your comments will be better informed when you finally grasp all that IS known (if any is ever truly 'final' <lol>).

Immanuel is the same as the Spirit of Nokodemion which has now enlivened the seven Prophets (including Billy) which have tried in the past (and currently) to guide the Human Beings of Earth back to the Truth of Creation and the Truth of the Human Spirit. Why not only ONE time instead of seven? It is because of the Human's falling into pleasures of the flesh and the resulting materialism by which they mostly lost sense of the True path of the Spirit.

Gabriel came to couple with Mary by joint consensus to bring Nokodemion onto the Earth in the embodiment of Immanuel. When Joseph learned this in his material life, he willfully agreed to this.

You may be interested in the timeline of history in the short synopsis at this web-link:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Our propensity towards aggression and the short life cycles were as a result of the ancient Syrian Overlords genetic manipulation to create an army to protect themselves from other Inhumane aggressors in their own star-system. This was no doing of the Lyrian ancestors. Though it is true that subsequent waves from the ancient Lyrians (and others) took advantage of this aggression to enslave the Humans under their command to conduct war against the other enclaves under the different "tin gods."

The damage from the religions in the past 2000-years is a direct result of the meddling from the Gizeh (Giza) "intelligences" which were active on Earth until the Plejarens captured them and removed them from the Earth. The influence from the Gizeh-boys will yet continue a few hundred more years in religions and politics. For your interest, the sightings of the "virgin-Mary" at Lourdes was an illusion completely put on as a show by the Gizeh intelligences. This spectacular show deceived many thousands, and still does to this day. More on the Gizeh (Giza) "intelligences" is found here:

ATTACKS OF THE GIZA INTELLIGENCES
Who are the Giza Intelligences?

http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/aytf-giza.htm

A much more comprehensive explanation is given by Billy in conversation with Ptaah in Contact #251. The 23-page 'History-of-the-Humans on Earth" begins with:

[Billy
["Precisely. - Have you studied the 23 typed pages which you picked up three days ago and brought back yesterday? That is actually what I wanted to discuss with you - whether or not they can be talked about now. In my opinion there need be no objection to this, because you are no longer active on Earth. - Oh, yes, what about your activity as Jshwjsh for Earth; is that redundant now that you have completed your task?"
[Ptaah
["Certainly, for I must turn to other assignments now."] ... ... ...

You will find this fascinating account at this web-link:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php?title=Contact_Report_251

Further, you may find much more useful information in the book by Guido Moosbrugger -- "And Still They Fly" available from: http://www.theyfly.com

Peace be with you

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Indi

Post Number: 504
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this conversation please be continued in a more appropriate section, as it has nothing to do with the High Council of Andromeda.

Robyn

Blip1959

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to all the council members
i think that we should have a round table meet where you get to pick 6 of the council and six humans where buy we can sit and talk and think about things and see if we can come up with a way to help the rest of the planet to see what you guys are all about to help people to learn maybe a news paper would be good to a lot of people buy crap these days so your paper atleast will be the truth weather they believe it or not at least they get the chance to read it.thx sergio out thx

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sergio,

The High Council does not reside in this galaxy - nor do they read this forum. They are advisors to the Plejaren.

As for helping the planet, FIGU has already published a great deal of information in the form of predictions, prophecies, articles, and books, and has been doing so for the last 35+ years - and Billy did on his own for 20+ years before that.

As for a "newspaper" or newsletter, FIGU is already currently publishing quarterly Bulletins, and Special Bulletins - all of which are also available digitally as PDFs from their website.

The motivated and thinking human will find the truth.

Salome,

Tim

Tobi

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Coolsaint

When you love a cat, you dont grab her of the street and demand you to love back, you open the door a little en be patient till she enters.

A think thats more of an attitude dont you?

peace with all people
Tobi

Teesoft

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Out of curiousity i was just wondering there must be a "lot" of races that have reach the level of the High council looking at how many civilization we have in the universe, have the Plejarens ever found any other races in the same evolution level of the high council or only them have reach this stage so far?
Salome,
Tosin

Jacob

Post Number: 774
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are most certainly many civilizations in the universe who have reached the level of the high council, the high council is a half-material realm, not a world, in Andromeda there is a 'hot-spot' or concentration if you will, where its easier to make contact.

Evolution within the high council level takes literally billion of years, there is no reincarnation anymore, only the increasingly finer material existence of the already half-material body, until its completely and utterly fine-material and after roughly 56 billion of years transition into the level of Arahat Athersata follows.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Teesoft

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob good to know this i use to think the High Council level was still subject to Reincarnation circle.....So if i get your explanation correctly The High Council does not live on any planet in Andromeda they live in a sought of half material realm right still in the andromeda region? ok let me explain how i understand this as they start evolving into this stage they suddenly start ascending or they affect there planet with this high spiritual vibration... I dont understand the half material realm part just a bit confusing and also how to the Plejarens get there and talk to them if its not a planet per say well i might already know the answer to that their advance technology i guess..... Pls explain further pls its confusing.. Thx

Salome,
Tosin

Elreyjr

Post Number: 265
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Jacob,
on your post 774: do you have some more information I could work on as to how the contact is made with the High Council? has it anything to do with telepathy just like the contact between the P's and Billy or any better? sorry for all the troubles.

Jun
My will be done

Jacob

Post Number: 778
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

As far as I know the High council can be contacted by spirit telepathic means.
Salome,
Jacob

Elreyjr

Post Number: 268
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,
again thank you. my conclusion thus far with your input: Billy communicates with the High council in the same way he does with the Plajarens and so likely, through the same means that the Plajerans does with the High Council, also.

got the gist from here:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Sfath%27s_Explanation

excerpt:
"106. In doing it together with me, you will, however, learn to communicate spirit-telepathically, because I have mastered this form just as much as any of my people who will get into contact with you after me.
106. Im Zusammentun mit mir wirst du jedoch geisttelephatisch kommunizieren lernen, denn dieser Form bin ich ebenso mächtig wie jene aus meinem Volk, welche nach mir mit dir in Verbindung treten werden.

107. This is also the form of telepathy that is able to bridge the endless distances of the universe, indeed without loss of time, while the simple form of telepathy only reaches as far as three light seconds, which corresponds to about 1,000,000 kilometres.
107. Diese Form der Telepathie ist es auch, die unendliche Weiten des Universums zu überbrücken vermag, und zwar ohne Zeitverlust, während die einfache Form der Telepathie nur drei Lichtsekunden weit reicht, was rund einer Million Kilometer entspricht."

Jun
My will be done

Georg

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

www.andromedacouncil.com/

Are the contents of this page a hoax ?

Scott

Post Number: 2212
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears to be more new age dis-information

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

I wonder if Billy has thought of or even asked and taken into consideration the equation of the Milky Way and it's pending collision with Andromeda as being probable!

http://www.galaxydynamics.org/tflops.html
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Markcampbell

Post Number: 710
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.andromedacouncil.com/ , otherwise known as www dot Disnformation dot calm .

Georg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This post is a bit out of scope, but how am I supposed to tell the difference between disinformation and truths?
I guess I am very gullible. Any advice on strengthening my reasoning ?

Jacob

Post Number: 798
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The truth can be logically deducted and repeated by anyone with a similar level of development.
Untruth will never stand the test of time and can be disproven.
All lies in logical, neutral thinking and educating yourself.
Not accepting things at face value but to think.
Salome,
Jacob

Rarena

Post Number: 722
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would say that web site is attempting to spew illogical information to somehow extract power or Gewalt. If these were really sayings of the Andromeda Council (Who BTW do not speak English) they would not speak of reptialians as a problem since they are without physical bodies and have no fear of this supposed threat. Not to mention that Billy has said there is no such thing as intelligent reptialian forces out to get us... eh eh...

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page