Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through November 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 598
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, the meteor will end on the Earth, it will not be an end of the Earth... We have to work together on this problem...

Faerast

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi
I wish to know whether they have army to protect their own planet?
Many Thank

Edward

Post Number: 1905
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Faerast....

You mean the Plejarans, I take it?

Well, they do have a sort of - Peace Keeping Troops - which protects the whole
planet and other planets within the Federation, as I understand it. But, in no
way in such manner as we have on Earth, which is more of an - Overkill -
scenario than a Logical Logistic Defense apparatus.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 321
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the information or energy move/exchange between different dimensions or there is no connection between any two dimensions...?
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Sitkaa

Post Number: 435
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the dimensions reflect one another to some degree, then some information should be transfered through this process. (To what extent, or using what specific mechanisms, I haven't a clue.)
Fur leben.

Slo_an_painful

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's my question regarding the Plejaren...

The Plejaren are highly advanced, both in spirit and in technology, but if I recall I watched a video with Randy Winters saying Billy has visited Erra. I remember him saying they have no government at all only that they have a service time to the community of about 2-4 hours (if Erra works on a 24 hour clock).

My question is, how do the Plejaren have massive "mother ships" and Beamships yet they have no collective government to mass produce these ships? Do the Plejaren have a group of people (scientists?) that only work on space technolgies?

Jay
Wie gehts alle?

Hector

Post Number: 642
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Slo_an_painful, welcome to the forum. The plejaren do have at their disposal all kind of robots, androids and industrial complexes which would make our industrial facilities pale in comparison.

They also use devices called "multiduplicators" which are able to make exact copies of any small to medium size object in minutes. Another advantage they have is that they can extract all kind of minerals and metals by mining asteroids and uninhabited planets.

If you want to build anything that comes to your mind you need: 1) A technical project 2) Materials 3) Labor 4) Permissions/authorizations/licenses by everyone involved in the project. The plejaren have no problem with all those requisites.

Rarena

Post Number: 649
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

Nice to meet you.

They are advanced to the point they do not need a government, they understand what needs to be done and do it. They build or rather androids build vehicles that travel in space and Erran earthspace and they are probably programmed to accomplish this. We don't need government to build our cars... right?

Their way of life is so different from the lies and deceit we experience on a daily basis, that we would most likely be depressed living the way we do after observing them.

To read more, I think it is around contact 31: the great journey, when Billy visits Erra and the large Space Stations to read it the way it was intended to be read.

Slo_an_painful

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you both Hector and Rarena.

Well Rarena, "we" do no need the government for creating cars and buildings maybe, but space technologies are pretty advanced and need so much long term research, and they need a way to fund these projects. With where car manufacturing can be done within private buisness. Though, if I remember correctly, the average life of a Plejaren is 700+ Earth years..? Which means they can get a lot of different things done within one material lifetime. If they fund their project by a way of mining a astroid or planets which are vacant of life that is pretty awesome they could find rare metals.

Intresting. Thanks again.

Jay
Jay

Ramirez

Post Number: 554
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

I think it's accurate to say that the Plejaran have an organized administration dealing with all civil & military matters where the most capable persons in each field are assigned to be leaders in their specialized areas on behalf of the population but not any sort of government based on political parties, elections or candidates who use various means to promote themselves.

Just imagine such a concept .... the wisest and most capable in charge :-)

Well that's about all we can do here ..... imagine that one day the blatant corruption, fraud, incompetence, mob rule & sheer lunacy that passes for governments might be replaced with systems of administration which are logical & rational, geared towards facilitating evolutionary and material progress for all equally and administered by normal people instead of delusional psychopaths.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 558
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is good news. Our scientists are making headway in producing the specially created meat for consumption that the Plejaren eat. These are our first steps, and no doubt what we start producing will be a bit different from the Plejaren steaks but it's good to see we are on our way. Improvements will naturally follow.

Your children will probably be eating this, and we will perhaps, sooner than we had anticipated, stop the degraded slaughter of animals that is currently practiced.

see the news video here: <http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/food-control/petas-1m-in-vitro-mest-contest.html>
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Egerrt

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I've been reading contact reports 31-34, about the great trip. It looks like Meier didn't visit Erra on that trip.

What contact report tells about his trip to Erra? I'm interested in technical advances. Some of technological advances are told in the great trip reports. What other reports deal with these matters?

Scott

Post Number: 2159
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt,

While I'm not sure where the information regarding Billy's trip to Erra is, I did find the following quotation in another section of the forum.

"In an answer to one of my questions whether he had ever been on Erra, he replied that he had and described to me a lecture he gave there to all the spiritual teachers on that Pleiadian/Plejaran home planet. The lecture took place in a huge stadium attended by about 20,000 spiritual teachers. He said they all wore a translating device to listen to him. "

Regards
Scott

Mahigitam

Post Number: 394
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are no specific details given about Billy's trip to Erra and his stay there. As Scott mentioned, only a brief outline was given about that trip.
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Rarena

Post Number: 699
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Egerrt,

Welcome to the board, hope you find it interesting... Pleasant studying... please do your own homework for it to "sink in" properly...

Plejaren Contacts 172 and 177 have more data about Billy's trip to ERRA... Astronomical conditions of ERRA are discussed in contact 57...

Ptaah is JHWH of TERRA (Earth), ERRA and Aliatides... On ERRA there are more than 16403 languages spoken... Contact 334 mentions Billy's true birthday is celebrated on ERRA...

Salome

Teesoft

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone i was just thinking of the Plejarens if they finally had with contact with those E.Ts who did not mentain contact with them,who they tried to contact and didn't get any response from them who flew to unkxown dimension once they came near them.......also those in the paralell universe which they were unable to penetrate back then???
Salome!

Edward

Post Number: 2171
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Teesoft....

I am familiar with your input. Well... if they some way were penetrating
'accidentally'...: they could still penetrated back to their own Universe, I
would think. HOW, is another case, naturally. They may find a Wormhole, or
whatever; or, an Artificial Gateway, etc.

I always, say: What comes in...must come out!

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Billy made a visit to Semjase's beamship, she had a device on it. The device can display what a person is thinking. Now, can this very same device display what a person dreams when he or she is sleeping?

Do the Plejaren or any one that have an association with them have some kind of device that displays a person's dream?

Teesoft

Post Number: 85
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar so far so good with the little i have read compared to all Billy materials i haven't come across this tech you mention but considering there technical advancement i can say yes they have such technology at their disposal.... Looking at it from other perspective just few weeks or month ago i saw on the news a scientist who promised this technology within a decade or so... If we are starting understand and develop this technology then i can say the Plejarens have this for sure cus they are thousands of year ahead of us technically!

Salome,
Tosin.

Eduardo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I have three simple questions about the plejaren:

Do they make movies, theater or any kind of acting?

Do they laugh like we do, I don't mean a simple laugh but a very hard and extensive, like one of those that we have when we watch a very very funny movie that sometimes you lost your breath?

How many times do they eat in one day, how much time do they sleep in one day?

Thank you all for this amazing opportunity.

Redhalls

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

"How many times do they eat in one day, how much time do they sleep in one day?"

If I'm right they can go days without eating or drinking, one because their food is much better than ours, two because their digestive system is better.

Billy also tried a type of food, it was one ball shape like food and very small yet it's like you ate a meal if not more. If you watch Dragon Ball Goku eats somthing similar to this and his hunger is instantly over.

They're certainly very advanced in all this.

Karl

Davidmg

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo;

no movies , no theatre, no acting.

why pretend it serves no purpose other than being deceptive towards themselves.

The plejaren have almost no means of physical or emotional stress, therefore they do not require enormous amounts of sleep to recover from. That is but one reason. Genetics is an other.

They do laugh, in fact if I can remember correctly, Billy had a talk with Sfath about the plejaren people and how they where too serious in their life style. And that a little laughter is need. And with that they had a meeting on their planet to discuss introducing this.

Sorry I cannot remember where I read this, but it should be in the earlier contact notes.

Davidmg

Sarah

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That actually, sounds kind of depressing. I guess I'm not surprised though. Remember guys, don't be to serious. Thats my job.:D So they don't even have novels? O_o

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page