Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through November 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Derrick

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I was wondering...I thought of asking Billy this question but I am assuming maybe that one of the well versed people here have already asked this question and I didn't want to take up space from others to ask Billy questions.

Are there other beings in other various universes and other star systems that do what Billy does? And...can anyone name one?
This is a burning question of mine.
If I am not mistaken, I would imagine that there are countless universes with certain individuals that apply to the directives and recommendations given to them from their own spirit form and also from high council? ?????
Does any of this correspond to the truth?
Salome

Derrick

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is an interesting question Derrick, I also missed the "Ask Billy" section this month so hopefully I can post my questions here and get a response. I have a question that I'm a little confused about, here goes:

It is said that there is no absolute death and that the human reincarnates into a different body complete with a totally new personality. It is also said that this personality has absolutely no connection with the previous one and that we will have absolutely no memory whatsoever about the previous life.

I won't remember ever posting this message when I past, I won't remember FIGU, nor will I remember any of the loved ones and friends in this life for the personality of "Kaiser Phoenix" will be no more because this personality will dissolve into energy and will cease to exist forever. All in all isn't that exactly what death is? or our earthly interpretation of what we think death is? I understand that our spirit forms live forever, but The "I" is dead. It would seem that "Kaiser" will be dead forever, but his core (Spirit Form) will never die Or is there a way we can reincarnate back, but still retain the memories of everything we learned if we use extensive meditation and abilities using our spirit force?

Calenwath

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, I really loved the interview video with Christian and BEAM for the Billy for Kids effort. He looks very healthy and strong, great to see him doing so well!

Salome

Shane

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 296
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kaiserphoenix,

I had at one point pondered this very thought. Once we get past the limited thinking, and grow a bit in understanding, which comes from earnest study, pondering and seeking understanding through one's own Consciousness, it then all makes sense.

Through introspection, one quickly realizes that we have evolved through various personalities in this life time alone. We will also realize that to some extent, we animate different personalities to fit different situations and people we are relating to. For example, a man will animate a different personality while alone with his lover than when he is with his mother or father.

At some point in our reincarnations, we will develop the ability to remember our previous lives. You may be able to do this in this one.

What I have learned thus far is this. The truth behind the existence in this material universe is far better, greater and more rewarding than what ever we may perceive as less than desirable.

Besides, animating a personality is nothing to us, actors do it all the time. Your personality is a part of you, but it is not you, any more than a hair style you have now and the ones you have had in the past.

I would recommend you invest time daily to earnestly study the Goblet of Truth, direct your desires to understand to your Consciousness and through a state of meditative contemplation and pondering, a whole new world will open up suddenly at some point and it will all come flooding in.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your response Eddie. Your explanation makes very good sense to me now. I am also reading over the contact notes again, and I will also take your advice and find the goblet of truth. I am having no luck as of now finding it. Can you direct me to a link or way to read the goblet of truth?

Edward

Post Number: 2223
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick....

Well, as far as I understand, is that when a Spirit-form reaches the Sohar,
that Spirit-form can be assigned to a certain destination which would help
those humans with their Evolution, and even teaching them the Spirit(ual)
Teaching(s), etc.; where ever, within the Material Creational manifestation.

Would be up to the Collective Spirit Levels to conduct such procedure and a
'volunteer' Spirit-form would apply for the mentioned task and Mission.

Billy is very Unique, in his caliber...and the age of his Spirit-form plays
part here, of course; and his reincarnation experiences which made him what he
is now; but, logically speaking there should still be much and much more
Mature Spirit-forms out there whom would be older than he and achieved greater
heights in accomplishments; as like-wise Billy's Spirit-form will also acquire
one time/moment in it's existence.

As the saying goes: "In every class there is a teacher...."

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 299
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kaiserphoenix,

You can download the Goblet of Truth at the FIGU.com website under the Spiritual Teaching heading.

Here's the link to the site. http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Corey

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kaiserphoenix,

You can find the Goblet of Truth on the FIGU Society's webpage...

Salome

Corey

Derrick

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward,
That makes sense.
Kaiserphoenix: It looks to me that you have the picture and yes through meditation one can access information of our predecessor personalities

and utilize what knowledge there is that would be of benefit. (Akashic records) all personalities of prior lifetimes are recorded.

Nice posts

Salome

Derrick

Elreyjr

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick,
you may wish to refer to this quote from Questions to Billy answered re: akashic records:

"Sept. 26, 2009
Elreyjr

best wishes for you Billy,

what has the works of Edgar Cayce been of benefit/proven to the earth-human considering each spiritform while in the spirit realm can/draws from their corresponding Akashic Record on its own?

Jun

(Message edited by scott on August 24, 2009)

Religion played a great role behind Cayce’s activities. This had an influence on the quality of his messages etc. Therefore, his messages don’t have great benefit or imortance.

(Note by CF: After death the human spirit does not learn new things by drawing information from the storage banks. And during life, you do not remember information from the time when your spirit form has dwelled in the beyond between the former and the actual incarnation of the spirit form.
The Akashic Record is an invention by Rudolf Steiner, and it means the „world conscience“ (Weltgewissen). This is unreal and has nothing to do with the storage banks.)"

Jun
My will be done

Teesoft

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a direct link to download the Gobleth of Truth www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:GobletOfTruth.pdf Only Chapter 1-20 has been translated but honestly they contain very rich spiritual teachings i am also still reading it my self...

Salome!
Tosin

Derrick

Post Number: 94
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi elreyjr,
Thank you for clarifying the storage banks/akashic records. I will go back to that article. Thanks again for reminding me...
I should know better than that.

Salome
Derrick

Teesoft

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone i was just wondering can Billy speak english???
Salome,
Tosin

Kingman

Post Number: 885
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin,

Yes, Billy speaks English, though not as well as someone who is fluent in this language. He has stated that he prefers to speak in German to maintain clarity in the knowledge he shares. I visited FIGU in Switzerland this year and he did speak to me in English in a few short sentences after I acknowledged I didn't speak German.

There are videos on UTube that have Billy being interviewed and speaking in English. The movie, 'Contact', from the late 70's early 80's has Billy responding in English throughout the movie. A little research would of shown you this fact, but that's another subject....
a friend in america
Shawn

Memo00

Post Number: 534
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He can

but he prefers to do it in german

Salome

Teesoft

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi kingman or do i call u Shawn thanks for the reply, well not that i am not doing research before i asked a question but i have limited access to internet as i live in a primitive place in africa compare to western standard and with that every Billy material i have read i read it only on my small phone which cant stream videos i only recently got access to a pc for few hours the first place went was youtube i was only able to watch few Billy videos cus of super slow network here...
@Memo thx for the answer really apreciate it.

Salome,
Tosin.

Kingman

Post Number: 887
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin,

Shawn is my name, thanks for asking. It's very admirable that you study Billy's information when you only have such limited time on the internet. You will be greatly rewarded in my opinion. Glad you didn't take the 'research' part in any negative way. It shows you are able to perceive comments towards you as being helpful and not hurtful.

May your time on the internet greatly increase for you my friend.
a friend in america
Shawn

Teesoft

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Shawn u are welcome....Billy material is the only truth that make sense to me so far so good and its been keeping me up especially in this society where i live here where no one want to wake up and see the truth for themselve but rather dependent on religion.....and i have no reason to feel hurt about the research part you only stated the truth...Nice talking to u Shawn!

Salome,
Tosin!

Earthling

Post Number: 602
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding speculating on Billy's possible past lives aside from those given as the previous six Prophets:

1. Henoch (Enoch) (3 February 9308 BCE to 1 January 8942 BCE)

2. Elia (Elijah) (5 February 891 BCE to 4 June 780 BCE)

3. Jesaja (Isaiah) (7 February 772 BCE to
5 May 690 BCE)

4. Jeremia (Jeremiah) (9 February 662 BCE to 3 September 580 BCE)

5. Jmmanuel (Immanuel) (3 February 02 BCE to 9 May 111 CE)

6. Mohammed (19 February 571 CE to 8 June 632
CE)

These dates leave room for the Nokodemion spirit form to have slipped in an incarnation as ... Confucius (551-479 BCE)

Naturally the records of what Confucius actually said are suspect as much of what he supposedly said and stood for were compiled a couple hundred years later.

It has been speculated that Merlin, Rabbi Yechelli and Galileo were previous personalities of Billy's.

Does anyone have any thoughts or facts regarding the possibility that Confucius was a previous personality of Billy's?

Teesoft

Post Number: 94
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling this part of your input intrest me ''It has been speculated that Merlin, Rabbi Yechelli and Galileo were previous personalities of Billy's'' can you please tell me where this speculation came from, this is the first time i hearing or reading about this.

Salome,
Tosin

Earthling

Post Number: 603
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Tosin,

Merlin & Yechelli had Plejaren or Plejaren associated contacts and Galileo is unconfirmed rumor.

From what I understand, what is known about Billy's previous personalities from those in the know(aside from the 6 prophets), will not be released until after his death, if then.

Salome,
Bruce

Ramirez

Post Number: 638
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

About Galileo ..... have a read.

http://www.disf.org/en/documentation/03-Galileo_Cristina.asp

Sound familiar :-) ?

Challenging religion during the witch hunting days was a hazardous undertaking.
However, examine the writing style then imagine who the mind behind the pen might be ..... it's our man in Switzerland.
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 481
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did a search for "portraits of Galileo" and got this link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=portraitss%20of%20Galileo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Take a look at the man with the beard and draw your own conclusions...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page