Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through December 04, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 314
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interestingly,

Billy does 'look like' Jmmanuel. Galileo does 'look like' Billy.

I wonder what Merlyn looked like.

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. Ramirez, I enjoyed reading that. Thanks for the link.
[7:-)

Scott

Post Number: 2221
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In terms of years, it is conceivable Billy's spirit form reincarnated as Mohammed approx 30 years after Merlin's Death

Merlin was born on May 1, 449. Died June 14. 542

Mohammed 19 February 571 to 8 June 632

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 583
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

I suspect that you are wondering about Confucius because you recognize similar teachings of real truth as you find in the Meier material. In his book, A Tiny Bit Knowledge, Sense and Wisdom, Billy acknowledges Confucius as one of the teachers in history of the "true way", where he goes on to define a "true way" teaching as putting good and positive seeds of thought into the consciousness and psyche of the person, from which in time good and positive values arise, such as true love, harmony, truth, wisdom, peace, harmony, balance, respect, reverence, maturity and humanity. In case you are curious, in addition to Confucius, the others that he mentions by name are Henoch, Elia, Jeremia, Immanuel, Mohammed, Krishna, Buddha, Sankaracharya, Rinpoche, Babji, Dharmawara, Pythagoras, Plato, Empedocles, Socrates, Aristotle, Apollonius of Tyana, Zoroaster, Laotse, Ptaah of Egypt, Manco Capac of Peru, Nokodemion, King Solomon, Quetzalcoatl of Mexico, Albertus Magnus, Paracelsus, Martin Buber, Giordano Bruno and uncountable many others which influenced humanity with a “more or less” true way. (pages 186-187). Some of these are known to be of the Nokodemion lineage and some are known not to be. The others can only be mere speculation for us at this time.

Regards
Bob

Sarah

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the previous incarnations of Billy, reflect at all on how long his current form may stay around? I calculated the dates for Merlin, so thats means he died around 93. ...Pretty good for that era.

Earthling

Post Number: 604
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thank one and all for their contributions on this subject.

Very interesting.

Danke,
Bruce

Mahigitam

Post Number: 468
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In case you are curious, in addition to Confucius, the others that he mentions by name are Henoch, Elia, Jeremia, Immanuel, Mohammed, Krishna, Buddha, Sankaracharya, Rinpoche, Babji, Dharmawara, Pythagoras, Plato, Empedocles, Socrates, Aristotle, Apollonius of Tyana, Zoroaster, Laotse, Ptaah of Egypt, Manco Capac of Peru, Nokodemion, King Solomon, Quetzalcoatl of Mexico, Albertus Magnus, Paracelsus, Martin Buber, Giordano Bruno and uncountable many others which influenced humanity with a “more or less” true way. (pages 186-187)."

Hi Bob, Billy once said "krishna" was a fictional character in Q&A.
------------------
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 03:04 am:
Hi Billy, Who exactly is Krishna (the God in the Indian holy book) and the other devas? He (Krishna) claimed to be the abode of the Universe and the Supreme Reality and Creator of all forms of energy and matter. How can that be true, how did this lie get into the Indian scriptures as Krishna's words?

Answer

Most of these are myths, based on fantasies. This is nonsense.
There existed ET’s in those times on Earth, human beings.
-----------------
so it seems, Krishna could be an ET & whose teachings got manipulated.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Andres82

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is good that we are talking about the incarnations of Eduard..

However, I have also heard (perhaps not the case) that this is the very last incarnation on Earth that Eduard will have. (May have read that off the future of mankind website)

- IF SO then there will arise questions on which we can only speculate or hypothesize since Eduard will not answer questions about the future.

I have concerned myself with these matters for several days. These matters relate to what will happen in regards to the advancement of mankind on earth and Individual (Person to Person) Plejaren Contacts once Eduard’s spirit form departs Earth.

Here is what I have so far - I would like to have input on some of these.
( Dont mind me putting the points in numbers - I find it helps me that way (like talking and pointing at your thumbs at each point))

- And nobody press Eduard with questions concerning the future (as these all do) because that would be pointless.
NOTE: all of this is still very hypothetical and none of it is a final conclusion/final definitive.

1. When Eduard leaves from Earth goes home to Laason, or leaves (as spirit form) to Erra ( to speed up his return home). The Plejarens will not just move out! Reason being that they have been watching/helping Earth for quite a considerable amount of time. They will obviously have further work to do here as Asket has stated when Eduard visited her in the DAL universe with Semjase. They will not just say “our work is done” and leave. No – since we only have a few years to go now before we realize our responsibilities etc...

2. What exactly will they do? They will continue to observe yes – this is straight forward. They will also influence (with impulses) yes true. However as for individual telepathic and physical contacts what is the case? Will they not contact anyone again for a long time? We can hypothesize that they will contact and read the minds of certain “important individuals” (who have greatly willed the betterment of Humanity) and that they might be doing this already. Why? We can conclude that they may certainly be contacting individuals soon and now because they have already spoken to certain “important individuals” like – Gandhi, Sulawesi and King Farouk, Pastor Zimmerman ((being some of the examples) this is stated in the latest documentary released) and that they were known to these “important individuals” as Extraterrestrials. Furthermore if this is the last reincarnation of Eduard on Earth, perhaps is the case that contacts with certain individuals occur because they are preparing for “the next phase” for when after Eduard is gone.

3. Regardless of what Eduard has said when the question has been put to him “are there any individuals being contacted now?” the direct answer being “no” we can hypothesize that the answer will always be yes it is most certainly possible now and into the future (regardless if the person contacted knows about FIGU and Eduard). Why? It is because there are certain “important individuals” in existence all over Earth in spirit form and in physical form that will perhaps now, or into the near future make a great effort for the betterment of humanity and will succeed. – This is also why the answer from Eduard is “no” – because the question directly or indirectly refers to the future. – It is a “Future” question.

4. For example let us hypothetically say he answers “Yes” (of which he won’t) he will then be asked an enormous load of questions like: Where are these people? (He will not say), Who are they? (trying to better understand who “WILL” be involved with the “next phase”), What “WILL” they do in the future – Why ARE the Plejarens contacting them?
- As you can see these questions will lead to a tangent of other questions that relate to the future. So for arguments sake and for not giving too much information away the answer is simply “no”.

5. We also all know exactly the type of people that will be contacted into the future because of what Semjase has stated – that it will only be such and such people that have already achieved a high level of understanding, and are in alignment with our goals (to quickly summarize) hence the term used in contact notes: “important individuals”.

6. It is possible hypothetically, and in my opinion that the people being contacted now or into the near future are/ will be very young children who they have already visualized as one of these “important individuals” who later will contribute greatly to the advancement of mankind. Perhaps now there are very few individuals for two reasons:
1. That they do not wish to contaminate/interfere with our development a great deal.
2. These are the very first group of individuals that they have begun to contact and begot into life that will set the ball (Progress in humanity) rolling; hence “…snow ball rolling down a hill”.

7. The “Important Individuals”:
- These people are not just anybody; they will fit the description of individuals given by Semjase and these individuals will heavily influence humanity into the future because it serves/helps their goals for us.
- These individuals will be people that the Plejarens will want to speak to (not just influence with impulse) but to thoroughly cover what their own (the individual’s) ideals for our future are – So that they DO succeed.
- The person will be trusted and I perhaps can Hypothesize that the person will never say “Yes, I’ve had contacts with Extraterrestrials” (while they are still in the process of completing their goals) – because then their goals to achieve for humanity would stray and blur, and they would be put down and not treated seriously by some Earth people - It would not be individuals stating this – because it would most certainly not serve their own purpose.

I believe that these are a few of the explanations of what will happen into the future in our relations with them.

- If you have critical comments to make please do so.
- Also if have some input into these mere speculative observations – I would greatly appreciate it.

Salome
Have a nice day
Lyrian Spirit

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 584
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

Yes, I guess it is certainly open to speculation. I suspect that what Billy meant by that was the personal life story of Krishna had become mythologized but the teachings of whoever the real Krishna was, nonetheless, bore positive fruit. Billy has also said that Jesus did not exist, but at the same time we know there is a real person, Jmmanuel, upon whom the alias Jesus was based.

You may also notice that for several of the names mentioned, it may refer to more than one person. Rinpoche, for instance is an honorific name used in Tibetan Buddhism, and is associated with a number of revered teachers. Babji (or Babaji) has similar multiple users or became attached to some as a moniker.

Regards
Bob

Corey

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82,

Billy is not leaving Earth until the year 3999. The Plejaren stated in the contact reports that there will not be further physical or telepathic contacts like there is between Billy and them for over 700 years into the future (training second prophet?) so until then from the Plejaren we will just have the impulses.

Salome

Corey

Joe

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, what do you mean by training the second prophet? I thought Billy was the seventh and last prophet.

Sarah

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you mean Billy's spirit, or his current body? The Earth human body does have limit at some point.

With Love,
Sarah

Rarena

Post Number: 734
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This subject of a being's past lives is usually not for public consumption... Seven or eight of the above listed previously incarnated entities were revealed via the contact notes... Many of the names in Mahigitam's message above... were not.

Corey

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There will be another prophet in roughly 800 years who is not Billy's spiritform. This is written about in And Yet They Fly.

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarah,

I mean Billy's spiritform will be leaving the Earth in the year 3999 when his fetus is still in the womb of his future mother during that future time (contact reports) so he will be born on whatever advanced planet among whatever advanced society is already chosen for him. The year 3999 is when the age of Aquarius ends... (Feb 3 3999 @ 11:20 MEZ time).

Salome

Corey

Sarah

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena, how about actually rereading what I actually said? I'm not asking what is past lives are. Don't read into something i said thats not there.

Ramirez

Post Number: 639
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of past lives ...... Solon 638 BC - 558 BC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solon

It cant have been him because Jeremia was born in 662 BC so the two were alive simultaneously for a while, however .... did Jeremia & Solon ever meet and was Solon another mission related personality ?

Solon's main theme was that everyone is equally bound by and obliged to live by the laws of the land without distinction or exception ..... sounds a bit quaint by today's standards doesn't it :-)
Cheers.

Rarena

Post Number: 735
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Gallileo Mozart

Ramirez

Post Number: 640
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

So who is that face wearing a red tunic and who is the guy on the telephone ?
Cheers.

Earthling

Post Number: 607
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never considered Mozart a possible previous personality of Billy's. I know he was taken to his true grave site by the P's. There is somewhat of a resemblance.

Randy, you know something we don't or are you just tossing it out there?

Bianca

Post Number: 94
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read somewhere that even though a spirit reincarnates again and again, there is always an underlying resemblance in all the faces. Looking at these pictures, i was drawn immediately to the eyes... I can see a fine similarity. And as the old saying goes: "the eyes are the window to the soul". { yet we know otherwise... the meaning is a reference to the spirit}.
... so if one stands in front of a mirror looking into one's own eyes, and under a meditative state, it is possible that whatever appears in the mirror would be a reflection of one's subconscious, or deeper reflection still. I am just imagining this happening, because if one can imagine..., therefore it is most probably possible to achieve.}}

Dez

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was Mozart a previous incarnation of Billy's spirit form?

Rarena

Post Number: 735
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Our friend in Switzerland is a unique and wise individual. He, I understand, can keep a secret while telling the truth yet does not lie.

As to our Swiss friend's previous incarnations, he has not written he was any other than Nokodamion and the seven incarnations as a prophet not pictured above. There was a previous email with several obvious fictitious incarnations: Quetzalcoatl being one and this was my response. Good for you following up on a rumor and or what you're attempting to understand: that which is true.

It is my understanding Billy does not mention his seven previous incarnations including Nokodamion other than when this was revealed to him by a scrap of paper discovered in a chamber under the Gizeh pyramid while traveling with Asket. The Gizeh intelligences (Men in Black) could not be trusted when they were here. Since he wrote the Goblet of Truth the forward mentions these six or seven incarnations including his current life which I hope will be very long.

Certain implications are derived from reading the contact notes... specifically: when Billy and Ptaah, visit Mozart's grave, from memory, contact notes: 304 or 306 or maybe later. Since no one else knows the specific location of this grave site it seems logical that one of them were a previous incarnation...on Earth as Mozart.

Galileo fits the mold, that is... he does not spoon feed readily digestible politically correct (?) propaganda but instead... goes against the church when it comes to revealing the truth... Galileo was held in house arrest the later years of his life by not lying in court (not saying the center of the Universe was located in the Vatican) about there being moons (flying) around Jupiter... and "yet they fly" was this wise learned man's response. In other words, how can a fixed spot on the Earth be the center of a moving object in space indicating it MUST rotate or orbit the Earth? Most particularly when it is rotating around the planet Jupiter which also does not rotate around the Earth (an easily established fact at that time). Notice Galileo did not lie, but did withhold some of his knowledge which was the truth... which is not lying in some situations, this probably being one...

I found out about Galileo... from more than one FIGU member who told me it might be true or it may only be an unfounded rumor... previous incarnations are private but are often discussed when the person has passed.

So I myself am "up in the air" (can not be sure) about this particular and very personal subject... also, there is a marked similarity visually and I was wondering if anyone else can locate any contact notes that mention this specific information about his previous incarnations... We all know, for example, that it is the spiritual consciousness, not the body... or material consciousness that retains information permenently although it is not readily available to most Earth humans...

If nothing else, it renders the possible fractal nature of Creation... which may repeat itself, creating doppelgangers etc. etc. etc... and brings us one step closer to the answer to: life, the Universe... and everything... eh eh...

Salome

Rarena

Post Number: 736
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier is on the telephone, Mozart in red and Gallileo.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page