Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 27, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through November 27, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Villatlf

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome, Zenanand.

We are all learning more and more, day by day. There is a lot of material already pointed out by Michael. He has made good suggestions (also, the kindergarden about Billy might be www.billyforkids.info).

Good to know you are searching for the truth, as we are... nice to have you here.

Francisco

Michael_horn

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Zenanand, thanks and let me take this one step further. As you > can imagine I've/we've heard a lot of claims by people including > that they are contactees, abductees, ETs, prophets, etc. Now I > should add that, again, it's important to be precise and to be > careful to not lump things together and then attribute them to > someone, either claiming broadly that they are or aren't all of the > things referred to. A prophet is a kind of "job description", etc. > like any other term (teacher, mechanic, cook, etc.) that describes > and/or identifies someone's role, abilities, etc. It is used to > describe someone who accurately foretells things, events, > discoveries, etc. A person either is or isn't a prophet depending on > how well they fit the description.

You may want to read this article http://theyfly.com/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_UP.html and all of the others that are in the Prophecies & Predictions section of my site. If you also find that Meier's record of accuracy is virtually impeccable, which is remarkable also because of the abundance and specificity of what's he's foretold, you would have reason to certainly regard him as a prophet...and you'd have a solid standard by which you could compare others who claim such a position themselves. By the way, being a prophet is hardly an enviable position, far from guaranteeing an easy life with high celebrity status it more accurately describes someone who will suffer much at the hands of the thankless masses he is attempting to educate.

Now, I am unaware that Meier ever claimed to have a "monopoly" on the truth, nor that he is the sole "upholder of truth". We have to be careful to not succumb to a common impulse to instinctively attack, dismiss or feel belittled by the existence of someone who may indeed be quite worthy of being called a prophet (or any other accurate term) because it's somehow threatening to us or to what we believe in. The fact is that there are so FEW people among all those who make claims to various levels of expertise and/or excellence, etc. that have any legitimacy that it's easy to become cynical and dismissive when we hear of someone else who is said to be contactee, prophet, etc.

I think you can bypass a lot of unnecessary struggle and resistance, not by believing that Meier is a prophet but by going straight to the material that allows you to draw very well informed opinions. And because of the breadth and scope of Meier's work, and the existence of enough proof of publication for so much of it, you can indeed do what I and others did and diligently cross check has information, thanks to the internet. Of course there was no internet for Meier to use to "cheat" with back in 1951 and 1958...when he was the first person I know of effectively predict its future existence.

Best,

MH

>

Zenanand

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Agree, very sensible way of putting things across.

Also, would like to convey that I have the highest regards for Mr. Beam and his work. I realize the pain and suffering he has gone through for the truth he is trying to convey. I love his teachings. Only that i am slight allergic to the word 'prophet' bcoz of what has happened in the name of 'prophets'.

Those living in the Indian region of this planet have been the greatest sufferers from those who swear by the 'prophets'.

Love,
Zen Anand

Indi

Post Number: 600
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zen,
As you no doubt know, not all prophets are created equal.
A good weatherman is a prophet of sorts. And then there are many so-called prophets of future doom etc..

Re the Nokodemjon prophet lineage - that is not the same as the lineage of other claimed and known prophets.

When people here say 'one true prophet' they are saying that not to say that any other person who had prophetic ability was a fake - rather that this particular lineage of prophets, the Nokodemjon lineage has had a special role to play in mankind's future existence.

As others have also mentioned, if you come to a forum like this, which is to discuss the information from FIGU and Billy Meier, holding beliefs in the greatness or not so greatness of other figures, you are bound to get your nose out of joint due to what these materials and the information contained within them has said.

We do not know one way or the other, however, those who study the material usually lean towards its credibility due to the mountains of other supporting evidence.

I remember reading something from Billy about something I accepted as being valid. His and Ptaah's comments on this particular area of my interest and practice, was criticised to some degree. I remember how I felt. It created a 'dissonance' within me at the time. I had to then deal with that somehow. Once I had recovered from the 'shock' of what they said about something I held a little preciously, the way I chose was to take what Billy and Ptaah had said, and put that as a possibility, and then went about trying to find a way I could see that what I knew and what they said could come together.

This process led me to an even better position regarding this particular subject, than the one I had previously held. So, my understanding of that subject was expanded by the criticism they gave rather than deleted.

I am sure many here have experienced something similar.

I also know that when some people say things here, they can appear to be fanatically biased in Meier's direction, and that may be so for some, but often it is not that, more it is that when studying something, immersing oneself in it, one tends to use it as a base for fact after awhile -- which is an error of sorts, but nevertheless it is what people do. There is a more academic way to approach discussions that are different to our currently held notions, which serve everyone better. In this way, one can take any stance and try and support it rather than just taking one particular stance and sticking to it no matter what anyone else throws at you.

That being said though, this IS ultimately a forum to discuss the Meier and associated FIGU material, and that we must keep focused upon.
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Zenanand

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Yes, you are right, it does create dissonance when something is not familiar to notions which might be held preciously.

Thanks for the enlightening info.

Love,
Zen Anand

Zenanand

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Francisco
Zen Anand

Zenanand

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Francisco,

I checked this site 'www.billyforkids.info'.

'The Great Journey' is simply unbeleiveable, it seems like a fantasy, a dream, fantastic.

Simply unconceivable, that it is possible to travel millions of light years into space.

Love,
Zen Anand

Zenanand

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Justsayno,

I apologize for being arrogant about the statements in my earlier posts.

I discovered about the truth why the Plejarens are unable to meet other humans other than billy at:

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1988)

I'll not post comments w/o adequate research henceforth.

Love,
Zen Anand

Markcampbell

Post Number: 665
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum , Z .

Salome , Mark

Justsayno

Post Number: 387
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Zen, if we didn't make mistakes, we wouldn't be learning.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2107
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zen....

No problems.

I think many here have posted very clearly what the case is all about...

I have nothing further to add.

Edward.

Zenanand

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward, Justsayno and Mark.

Love,
Zen Anand

Natdrip

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BEAM

Q: How old were you when you first discovered how to use your spiritual "guwalt" for the purpose of telekinesis. Could you explain the circumstances surrounding this?

Thanks
Nate

Sarah

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I first found out about Billy Meier, from hearing about him on the radio. I've been trying to find out as much information as I can. Largely because of one of my experiences.^^

Derrick

Post Number: 96
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the forum!
There is much more on youtube,and,

http://www.theyfly.com/
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page
http://www.figu.org/

http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeaching/IntroductiontotheSpiritualTeaching/tabid/91/Default.aspx

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teachings

Happy studies...
Salome (peace)
Derrick

Edward

Post Number: 2251
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Retchie1973

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i did so many researching on the net , books.....just to satisfy myself on the inside for there were so many questions that are unfolding that it never left my mind wherever i go! then on You Tube i saw a video clip entitled Billy Meier A Hoax, i saw it , think about it and proceeded to research more on his materials. I have read Erich von Daniken, Zecharia Sitchin ( lost book of enkietc) Dan Brown, seen clips by Bob Dean ( by the way i think he's a very nice guy) but when i read about the contact notes of Meier there was this something inside that's begging ne to read and research more....so it was 3 years ago that i started my research and now i am Home .... though i need to catch up step by step....

thanks Billy!

Salome,
Retchie Martinez}}
retchupax

Davidmg

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Retchie;

Many people should do the same as you have in order for them find the truth as how they see it. People have to go through the their senses of hearing or seeing information, coming to terms with this new information, looking how it can benefit themselves, taking what they have come to accepted and putting it practice to improve their living experience. It is also a very good observation that you did this to satisfy yourself first. Many people wish to share this information as soon as they find it. But, unfortunately many people get turn off because they have not gone through the steps of exploration, realization, acceptance and integration.

I guess you could say there's no place like home.

Davidmg

Kenny

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eight months ago, when I searched about UFOs, I found some YouTube clips called ‘Legend of Atlantis’. I downloaded them and watched, but I had my doubts about all the stuff they introduced in there. However, I heard something about pleiadians by Barbara Marciniak and some stuffs about other planets that were interesting but not very convincing. As a born catholic, I have always had many questions about why the church had so many weird ideas that even kids doubted about them. I asked many questions when I was still young, but the answers were always, “you must believe!” Still, I tried my best to believe in the church, but I trusted my knowledge in science though.
After my surf for pleiadians, I found Billy Meier and maybe some of the most astonishing stories in my life. First, I saw the UFO pictures but they were just like other pictures I have seen before, so I was not convinced at all. Then, I saw some debunking attempts by Kal Korff and I must say that this guy made me laugh. When I watched some of his videos, I asked myself. Where did this guy go to school? His debunking skill was so bad that the more I read about him the more I believe in Billy Meier. I did not need anyone to tell me that the two dinosaur pictures were the same, when my common sense told me that they were different. This was when I started studying Billy’s material, and I must say that the more I dug into the material, the more I realized that I had found my goldmine.
I also studied the Talmud of Jmmanuel, and today I have lost all my faith in the church thanks to Barbara Maciniak and Kal Korff. When I read Sfath’s explanation, I understood it much better. It was not Billy who got my attention, but it was the people who tried to plagiarize and debunk Billy’s material, that interested me and pulled my attention to Billy. Today, I feel that I am a better person. I understand why we have to stop hating each other. Something that my old catholic teaching actually never taught me. It taught me more about selfishness and greed but never about real love. I am really happy that I have found Billy Meier. My next move is to tell my friends and family about this, which will be very difficult.

thanks to Billy!

Salome
/Kent

Savio

Post Number: 691
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kent

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your experience with us

In fact, many of us have had the same encounter as you did, hence it resonates with us.

Yes, it really is a great joy to have found the truth and we are eager to share this with everybody.

Yet, please do not press or preach, else we might push them even further away from the truth, especially for those religious people.

Best

Savio

Earthling

Post Number: 598
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kent, thanks for sharing.

I love these 'how i found Billy stories'!

We all come from different angles/paths ... like Billy says via the GOT; there are as many paths to the truth as there are human beings.

Redbeard

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kent,

Welcome to the forum!

Very interesting post, thanks for sharing your experiences....

You must have seen the comparison that James Deardorff did between Talmud and Matthew, if so what did you think, if not check it out...

That was my first exposure to any of the material, Jaw dropping for me, and very impacting as I soon severed all ties with the church that I raised my family in. Only my wife, and one son out of four, still go to church.

My youngest and oldest and I talk regularly about the meaning of life. My oldest is soooo skeptical that I have to talk about the meier material with the qualifier that "this is what they say is the truth" and that leads to open discussion of many scenarios of possibilities, it would seem, at least with him, that this approach takes the edge of belief off of any subject and puts in in a light of acceptable possibility for consideration.
Peace, Matt

Redhalls

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I found all this just by using Youtube and Google, basically out of curiousity to watch ufo related videos, which then I met with those 10-11 videos investigating Meier by Wendelle, etc... which I found interesting... then I used Google to find his story from meeting of Sfath at age 5, and many articles on theyfly.com, etc.

It was easy for me to understand what he's saying as truth, since I always thought religions are half-truths, incorrect and weird stuff, this is the truth about life not religions in my opintion. Plus there are many more things that led me to believe he's saying truth.

For e.g.: Meier also verified many of the things I believed in years before finding this story: fake moon landings, gods where et's. Also when little boy I knew someday Earth people will create a second sun that will get damaged. That's listed in Meier prophecies.

Plus I knew there's someone in contact with e.t. right above Italy.

And I have even better personal proof but what he says makes totally sense to me and that's my best proof he's telling truth and reason why I didn't go watch some other ufo story.

That led to theyfly.com where I purchased books but best thing was the free goblet of truth which I printed out.

Now I follow mainly Michael Horn, and his blog, radio show and future of mankind website, plus this forum too.

Karl

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page