Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 30, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body » Archive through September 30, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1258
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome all fellow travelers on the Road of Truth,

It would be most useful if we could assemble an Index to the Health/ Disease/ Human Body discussed by the Plejaren. Anyone up to this undertaking?

This material is 'scattered' everywhere, difficult to find unless you are looking for something "specific." Also the search engines at TheyFly and FutureOfMankind (and especially the Forum Search) could highlight the word(s) in the text referenced by the search results.

In the Forum Search, such words are highlighted in the reference links but not in the text results themselves. It seems that if the computer Program can locate-all such references, then this could be extended to Compile all general references relating to such topics to produce an Index.

I know this would reduce the STRESS involved with searching. Stress reduction promotes good Health in turn

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Q&A section

Joe

Billy, do the Plejaren consider oral sex to be wrong and unhygienic?
Answer:
Billy didn't ask the Plejaren about such practices because he had more intelligent things to discuss.
-----------
Oral sex can cause throat cancer
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11819-oral-sex-can-cause-throat-cancer.html

"People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in their lifetime are 250% more likely to have throat cancer than those who do not have oral sex, a new study suggests."

IMO oral sex is not a wrongful practise between faithful partners...any ideas!
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Memo00

Post Number: 438
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

sometime ago in the Forum a translation was published in which it is said that it was not wrong, that everything was allowed between partners including oral and anal sex as long as it is done in freedom. If someone could confirm that the translation from the original source is correct it would be great.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8698.html#POST36061

Salome

Darren

Post Number: 257
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought I remember reading that oral sex is ok as long as both parties thoroughly clean down there beforehand.

Sanjin

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam!

Yes, oral and anal sex are both allowed when there is mutual consent and it is performed in a relationship. It is wrong when it is done in prurience (sexual excessiveness) and when switching partners too often. The study also shows one good reason why.

There was also a mistranslation of the term "sodomy" in some of the texts. The German "Sodomie" represents exclusively bestiality, namely sexual relations with animals. As most of us know, sodomy relates, among others, to anal and sometimes even oral sex in the English language.

So although Sodomie was translated as sodomy, in the original German it refers to sex with animals and has absolutely no connotation to inter-human relationships.
Love makes the world go round.

Edward

Post Number: 1826
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam and All....

Yes, I am familiar with your posting: have mentioned it some years back.

Excellent memory refresher....

Just makes clear, that the more Once is 'fickle' in their sexual practices...
the more One has the tendency to contract Cancer; in whatever form, I have to
add; in this case your mentioned, Throat Cancer.

There is nothing wrong with Oral Sex. That is just part of Man's(and Woman's)
need in their Sexual Perception of their: Material Sensing. Which is still
part(/in the framework) of the(ir): FEEL/Touch (sensation) mechanism.

Edward.

Davidmg

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please see the following sections from the Goblet of Truth about this current topic of concern.

chapter 1 section 236
chapter 2 section 289
chapter 3 section 44
chapter 4 section 4

Sexual practices should always have a positive experience through the physical and the emotional. If there is any knowledge or doubt that can cause a persons to question that his or her current partner or potential partner is within reasonable health, be it mental or physical. Then that person must reconsider whether to continue or initiate the prospective partner. I have seen too many relationships begin in bad faith once sexual relations has begun, and continue to be in a dis-functional relationship and therefore ends up in hardship for many years. And if the relation is terminated in favour if a more hopeful prospect, then there will the continued hardship even if it is hidden in false happiness of a new lifestyle.

Although the primal instincts are apparent in many species. We humans have the capabilities to learn by our past experiences. And, by judging the state this planet's population status, I think not.

As for the comments about throat cancer, I am not professional in that field. But my concerns about cancer is, that there are many articles that state that cancer is in a category of fungus. If a man or a women has a fungal or yeast problem. Then there is a health concern to throat area as well as other eareas within connection. A person must be cautious at every point of contact on his or her body. We all live on this planet which has a very high levels of toxins, and to neglect our own personal hygiene for the sake of gratification is not a good idea.

Davidmg

Techieatwork

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fellow truth seekers:

About oral sex, or even if the topic is not oral sex.

Basically highly acidic tissues are good growing grounds for anaerobic unicellular fungal or bacterial living organism.

Human Cells living in tissue which is inundated with non-human cells, and within the wrong PH (acidic), fight a permanent battle for survival, and usually the baddies win.

Observing personal hygiene is the most logical thing to do.

Acidity needs to be monitored.

Observe what you eat, what you drink.

The body will tell us all the time, if we are doing things wrong.

If your lungs are inundated with phlegm (mucus), then some other part of the body, maybe the digestive system, has something to be looked into. It could be non-human-friendly bacteria or fungus, and in higher amounts than normal.

There will be always bacteria or fungus wanting to stay and grow, that is what every living organism do, every cell in the universe(s) want to populate and prosper.. uncontrollable growth of them, leads to cancers and all sorts of illness and sick tissues.

If there are un-easy smells, then acidity is not right, and better (both parties) recover full health before diving into very enjoyable and natural oral sex.

Obviously people who change sexual partners too often have it tougher in monitoring their own health.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Sanjin

Post Number: 155
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone.

I was just reading up one one of the recent translations from Benjamin (contact 228) and came across this excerpt:

"But primarily, a freshwater alga, namely an algal species by the name of Spirulina platensis, lies behind it – a bluish green, microscopic alga [general name: “blue-green alga”], whose spirally coiled cellular filaments [hence, spirulina] exhibit a size of approximately 0.3 mm. The genus of blue-green algae comprises about 1,400 species, which are spread all over the world, but they appear, as explained, mainly in freshwater and much less in seawater. Originally, the species of blue-green algae grew in tropical and clean as well as mineral-rich waters of Asia, Africa, and South America, and they were particularly widespread in lakes. The microscopic alga draws its essential nutrients from sunlight, water, and heat. Through photosynthesis – in the case of 40 to 50° Celsius – it binds minerals, trace elements, and vitamins, which are present in the ground, as well as in the air and in the water, and converts them into a complex and natural and very valuable food. Spirulina platensis has a very thin cell membrane and, thus, no cell wall made of indigestible cellulose, as this is given, in contrast, to other microscopic algae and plants. This thin cell membrane ensures that the spirulina food-algae can take in the very valuable substances of the blue-green alga in the gastro-intestinal tract in an optimally receptive manner and in the human organism very well.

If one looks at the ingredients of Spirulina platensis as percentages, then there are 60% proteins, 14% carbohydrates, 8.6% ashes, 6.4% raw fibers, and 6% fats. In addition, Spirulina platensis contains a whole number of essential and nonessential amino acids, essential fatty acids, plant pigments, vitamins, minerals, and nucleic acids."

Reading this made me very happy, because only about two weeks before I read this, I ordered "Superfood Plus" from a herbal doctor named Dr. Schulze. I have known about Dr. Schulze and have been using his herbal medicine for a long time now. I consider him to be the "Herbal JHWH" of planet Earth. But anyways, the reason why I was so happy is because I read on the ingredients list that the main ingredients in the Superfood Plus are: Spirulina Algae and Blue-Green Algae.

If anyone is interested, Dr. Schulze had a website on www.herbdoc.com

Besides having the highest quality herb, I think that what makes him the best doctor is that he teaches you in plain and simple words how your body and its organs work and how to take responsibility for your own health. Since I started using his products almost five years ago, I have not been sick even once. It was great to find out that even Billy and the Plejarens are endorsing these herbs.
Love makes the world go round.

Indi

Post Number: 516
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin
Yes I agree that Spirulina mostly and Chlorella too but with some caution, are wonderful foods.

I buy mine in bulk for about $36 a Kilo, and use it everyday as a food. However, I mix up my own powders, which is a lot cheaper than buying it in a jar with a brand on it.

It is my understanding that it is these blue green algae's that are an acceptable animal protein substitute, when used as a meal rather than just as a supplement. Some cultures have made spirulina cakes for eating (not the sweet flour type) and relied on that for their protein needs. Although, it is well known that the protein from vegetable matter is not utilised the same way and as well as protein from animal sources, it is acceptable if you eat enough of it.

Chlorella, is not recommended for males to take daily. The reasons for this can be found on the internet. Spirulina is safe to take by all. I even have my mother taking it daily.

I was going to post that information a while ago, and so seeing I didn't I am glad you have put it here.

Robyn

Lth

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> small correction: spirulina is an algae not an herb, but very good post > otherwise :-)

Edward

Post Number: 1836
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin....

Yes, excellent posting!

I have been consuming Spirulina every since it came out!

Excellent supplement(with other supplements I consume).

You made an excellent choice....

Edward.

Ens

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone I was just thinking about if the Plejaren use some type of shampoo or something similar to wash their hair and to keep it clean, they pobably have something. Or to wash the entire body, I mean they shower don`t they? I have read somewhere in health topic about what Billy was saying about personal hygiene and if I remember correctly (or I may be wrong) using soap is not really good, and if they use only water, then what about sweat or bad smells?

I hope this post belongs to this topic!:D

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 517
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ens ;

They use sonic cleaning instead of water (sound vibrations).

MC

Lth

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Mark for the correction. I was thinking of Asket who washed herself > with water during here time with BEAM but that may have been exceptional. > In any case, she is Timmar and not Plejaren :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1341
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

There was some discussion recently about Soy and Soy products as food.

I would be interested to know if the Plejaren eat Soy preparations to supplement their protein requirements.

We know they have imported many different plants from Earth and numerous planets. Also there is an ongoing project to grow various foods for export to other planets. It seems to make sense that Soy should be included.

Some stories have circulated that Soy is "not so healthy" to eat because of it's hormone analogues. But there are two sides to this opinion. Here is a link to an article which refutes the "unhealthy" Soy propaganda. ....:::

["If you avoid eating soy-based foods, including tofu, tempeh, edamame, veggie burgers, and soy milk because you've heard reports claiming that soy products are responsible for everything from "man-boobs" and cancer to deforestation you might be interested in the recent Guardian article urging people to ignore all the scaremonger stories and eat more soy."] -- Dr. Justine Butler

http://www.care2.com/causes/real-food/blog/enjoy-soy-dr-debunks-scaremonger-stories-says-soy-beneficial-for-people-and-the-planet/

Peace

---------------
Rod, you may wish to read the translation from the contact notes regarding soy

http://theyfly.com/The_Dangers_of_Soy.htm

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on July 27, 2010)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1342
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You Robyn,

I had not seen that piece of Contact 267 before. Ptaah does say minimal eating of Soy products is OK for adults. Moderation in all things is always good practice. Certainly the Soy milk should never be given to nursing babies. The Mother's milk is always the best food for the growing bodies and brains, especially for the colostrum in it which promotes a healthy immune system, among other benefits.

I think the greatest danger to young children is the massive consumption of sugar. Soda-pop with meals, soda-pop for between meals, all promoted by the cola industries. Even worse, the cola production drains any area of potable water which is running into scarcity. These sugars and soda-pops are the likely source for all the incidents of ADD / AHDD among the youth which impairs the reasoning and learning and leads to Hyper-activity. For this, the medical profession likes to treat with more dangerous drugs.

Peace in Wisdom

Ens

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Mark,

could you possibly explain to me how sonic cleaning works if you know? Does it work for example on vibrations or frequencies? I still haven`t read a lot of material and as you see,this is the first time I hear about sonic cleaning.

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 522
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really don't know , Ens . Maybe Billy will explain it in the question aria . Perhaps it's a high pitched vibration .Fine frequencies ,I think , at multiple levels seperated by a bandwidth moderator and multiplied at the phase modulation level . But , it couldn't be just like that .

Marbar

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this is a good place to post this, The last six prophets as well as Billy and the Plejarens discussed how children are maturing too fast: http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/us_puberty_earlier

Mahigitam

Post Number: 234
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

info seems familiar, could you post some references..
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Marbar

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

When I seen that article, It reminded me of Contact Report 229. When Billy and Quetzal discuss the predictions of the prophet Jeremia. It is part where Jeremia spoke of, "the young will have grey hair just like the old."

Edward

Post Number: 1900
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dale....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Will post here, OK? [I think your question was not posted at the appropriate
string?]

Concerning: "in the form of a schizophrenic, epileptic delusion..."

I think it was meant as a Comparison and not to be taken literally(?).

There are many individuals whom have epilepsy, and epileptic seizures...and in
no way related to any Godhead Indoctrination.

If Epilepsy would be the case in all Cult Religion adapted individuals, than:
the majority of the world population would have Epileptic Seizures....

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page