Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 10, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 10, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sonik_01

Post Number: 269
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

I did some research and was astonished by Nostradamus' "Lost Book". For us, it is pretty easy to surmise who the Anti-Christ is, and we gain insight into the meaning of the galactic alignment of Dec 21, 2012. Also, some of the symbology interpreted by the scholars is pretty off, but we can see the meanings for ourselves, especially in the last 7 images, and some others...

Link: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-lost-book-of-nostradamus/

Very interesting!

Corey

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

I read somewhere in the contact reports that the "Anti-Christ time" which is written incorrectly about in the bible is a time where our planet finally turns away from religion and makes scientific and knowledgeable discoveries. I'm assuming this starts in about 800 years. Nostradamus is really interesting though I wish some of these scholars could decipher their interpretations a little more clearer.

Salome

Corey

Sonik_01

Post Number: 270
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Actually, the Anti-time is now!

Contact 39, Wednesday, December 3, 1975, 1:37 AM

Semjase:
249. This is the prophesied anti-time or the time of the Antichrist, which is falsely laid out in the Christian Bible, in which the Earth human being will free himself from the religious delusion and turn back to the truth.
250. This time is connected to the cosmic Age of Aquarius, and the anti-time has already begun with the passage of the first half into the second half of the transitional period, namely exactly at 1120 hours GMT on the 3rd of February, 1937.

About the symbols interpreted by the scholars: they are way off, but we can interpret them correctly and arrive at pretty precise conclusions. I'm sure the Vatican knows all about this, especially what's coming for the Pope. It will be completely surprising when this come true, though, even though we know it has to happen.

Salome,
(I will one day close this account and start posting under my real name. I am sorry about my anonymity.)

Corey

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah thanks it had been awhile since I read that. Thanks for the refresher! Cheers!

Corey

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day to my Figu Mates

I have seen on the internet a photo of gw bush fishing with an invisible man, the fishing rod was in mid air and you could see where the waves where splashing against the invisible guys legs, the look on GW face tells me it might be true.

it might explain the strange goings on in Beams office?

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Dez

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you have a link to view the photo?

Ramirez

Post Number: 649
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

G'day mate,

"I have seen on the internet a photo of gw bush fishing with an invisible man."

Might be skyd***y himself .... after all gw claims to have had conversations with and received advice from an invisible man in the sky so is it really a stretch that someone unique might want to come down for a spot of relaxation and fishing with such a dear leader plus maybe continue an ongoing dialogue.

A photo, wow ..... please supply the link.
Cheers.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,
As per Google:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread273034/pg1

Salome,

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,
As per Google:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread273034/pg1

Salome,

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I cant find the pic it was good detail

The links Tat gave dont have a pic but have an Al Bielek video link that shows the photo in the video but its not good quality. Also isnt that Al guy a nutter?

Someone here will find the pic soon.

Salome
Peter

Justsayno

Post Number: 436
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the Al Bielek video with the picture being held up to the camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ON9iLF-Aw
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> to moderators: Please discard my last post re: that "teslamagnetic wall" > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=m8N6kIiRRHQ > It's just video editing > Thanks, > Carlos
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

I did see a pic on the net, it was good quality, the video isnt

12 January 2012
The X Prize Foundation today launched the "Tricorder X PRIZE", a US$10 million reward for anyone who can develop a working Star Trek-like medical tricorder, similar to that used by Doctor Leonard McCoy in The Original Series. The device must be handheld, weigh no more than five pounds (2.2 kilograms) and must be capable of diagnosing at least fifteen separate medical diseases.

Salome
Peter

Earthling

Post Number: 616
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happiest Birthday, Dearest Billy!

Salome,
the English Forum.

Retchie1973

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Billy Meier! ! ! ! we are all behind! you! ! ! !
retchupax

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes happy birthday Beam

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Marbar

Post Number: 208
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Billy!!!

Earthling

Post Number: 617
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have speculated that one of Billy's past personalities was that of Myrddin alias Merlin. A topic that Billy devotes some pages to in the GOT preface. He states Merlin's connection to the Plejaren Goddess, Kerikwena. How would he know this if he didn't access his personal storage banks for this info? Sure, the Plejaren may have told him .. but then again, maybe not.

http://www.huliq.com/10282/merlin-wizard-legacy-expands-new-claims-he-was-not-earth

"Merlin's wizard legacy expands to new claims he was not of this Earth"

In turn, Lichtman told Huliq during a Feb. 2 interview, that he spent “seven months pouring through documents in the town of Bristol that describes in detail how locals in Glastonbury during King Arthur’s time viewed Merlin as ‘not of this Earth.’ I never thought of Merlin as an alien, but what human in all of history had the powers that are attributed to Merlin?”

The new book “Merlin: Knowledge and Power Through the Ages,” by British research professor Stephen Knight offers a new translation of “The Prophecies of Merlin” that, among other insights about pre-Medieval England, says the wizard used UFO sightings and Alien visits to sure-up the Arthurian legend.

The real “Merlin” is not fiction, and not just a clever name computer geeks use for tech-gadgets. He was a real man who served as King Arthur’s advisor at a dark period in the pre-Middle Ages when people need some “out of world” savior who were alien beings that helped Arthur, says one of England’s most distinguished professors in English Literature and lore of the Dark Ages.

Thus, writes Professor Knight, the people turned to Merlin who wrote in his Prophecies that help “was coming from above.”

“For a thousand years or more, this help from above was viewed as coming from God, but now we’re thinking it’s from aliens who walked the Earth with Merlin back in the day.”

Dez

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, wasn't one of Billy's former personalities also Galileo too or is that just a rumor?

Earthling

Post Number: 618
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dez ... Galileo is also a rumor, nothing confirmed .. nor denied

Memo00

Post Number: 557
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU friends

Billy has said that indeed his spirit has enlivened other personalities (apart from the 7 prophet line) but he also said that is is not important for us to know them and that he will not speak about the subject. Personally i don´t see the point of speculating about it, everyone was someone in the past and that doesn´t change anything, we are here, right now, and we are who we are, wiser and more evolved than in the past. It would indeed be interesting to know just for curiosity but there is no way for most of us to know for sure that kind of things right now (and for good reason, nature is wise). All that info is there in our subconsciousness but we can´t access it easily. (Billy has also explained that you can´t know this through hypnosis and that one can lie and create false memories during it so forget about all those persons that claim to remember a past incarnation through hypnosis)

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 730
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Earthling . I'm very interested in the subject , and although the author of this new book knows far less than anyone who has read Billy's contact about Merlin and Keridwena , I'm sure it has some spots that were probably inspired by someone who read the contact , since it was released in october of 2010 .

Cheers , Mark

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 121
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

yes Memo you are right, its not important and we waste time on it

i will say I think Myrddin aka merlin was not Beam

if we had a photo we would be able to tell for sure, Myrddin was Lyrian but i dont think he was Beam, i dont sense Beams logic in Merlin, like giving a weapon to Artur and other things.

There where Star men on the earth in those days.

The old art of Merlin does look a bit like Beam though

I think the Plej told us about King Arthur and merlin as its embedded in our conciousness and we have many great minds looking into it,they will never work it out as its so long ago. We need to free our minds of some things, like that

I love how Galileo said to the pope, the earth is not flat and we are not the centre of the universe, here look in my telescope anyone can see its not true.

It was the sword in the heart, i bet they needed a valium when they saw him coming

i know from the Photo who Galileo was
eh eh

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page