Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 16, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 16, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When i say

i know from the Photo who Galileo was

i refer to the nice paintings of Galileo

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Sarah

Post Number: 166
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it was that, Merlin and BEAM aren't the same people, they just had the same spirit form? At least that's what I got from the comic version of the material. (Enjoyable comic by the way.:3)

Scott

Post Number: 2244
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarah,

How did you come to this conclusion? Its odd for many years people have tried to say Billy or Billy's spirit form was this person or that person. But, in many respects this takes away from the present and how we live our lives now. I think it is natural to be curious, but how accurate is history and the people that documented and wrote about "famous" personalities of the time? What will be said about Billy in the future and how accurate will his mission be portrayed? Will his writings be altered and suffer from "religious" connotations and distortions? Hopefully not, as we enter into the New Age, but it seems important to recognize that who Billy or anyone else may have been, shadows the lessons we need to learn as human beings to evolve back into Creation.

Regards
Scott

Sarah

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh I could be wrong, its just an interpretation. But a lot of the contact notes is a little confusing. So i'll give it,....50 percent freedom.:p

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 125
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Sarah

eh eh funny

when we die the Spirit only works on knowledge that is for evolution, the evolution we do is for the spirit

we change the DNA here in the Material

When you pray to your spirit (consciousness), it will give you what you request; have trust in this knowledge and you will receive.

i found when i opened my spirit then the mind opens, its good reading

Here is some other good links
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Spirit_Teaching

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Goblet_of_Truth_1-20.pdf

Meditation is important for Humans

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Edward

Post Number: 2345
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and all....

Well, said....

That is why you never see me join in on this subject, when discussed on this
board.

In the past, there have been all sorts of 'assumptions' to which known person
Billy's Spirit-form may have resided in. Some even mentioned the likeness of
the facial characteristics play part, and that this would reflect itself in
the incarnations of the individual, to come. And if such known person looks
like Billy...Billy must have been that person; I am not too sure about that!

I think myself, that the Spirit-form just incarnates into that-or-that tribe
and will just adapt itself to the appearance within that tribe, and not
resemble even...his/her previous incarnation facial characteristics, per se.

I think, Billy mentioned something like the above mentioned(?). 'It has
nothing to do with that'(: similar facial characteristics), or something, in
that sense.

But, to be sure, perhaps someone can ask Billy this on the next round of
questions, to him??

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

When the Plejaren where tellig Beam about the Author Otto Muck being Plato one of the ways they knew it was true and convinced Beam it was true was from the likeness between Ploto and Otto's Picture

I have also read the Plejaren say we DO have a close resemblance from life to life, with some evolution over time

Jmmanuel looked like Beam does

Salome
Peter

Indi

Post Number: 649
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think Billy resembles Jmmanuel at all!

A likeness in the eyes is all that is mentioned in the contact notes about similarity with regard to incarnations in general. However, when you think about it, any likeness would have to come from 'within' ie., the consciousness rather than from the genes, as genetic lines for incarnations cannot be guaranteed or likely.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Sarah

Post Number: 171
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh, you do know having the same spirit form doesn't necessarily mean the same person right? Otherwise there would be no point in me buying the Talmud, because I only care about what Billy's spirit form has to say.:p

Jacob

Post Number: 840
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So basically Sarah, you would not give credibility to anyone else telling you the truth?

Example if Billy would say: "Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe."

and if Srut Ptaah would say the exact same thing: "Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe."

Then you would only care what Billy would say and not Ptaah?
The truth is universal for all of us, and everyone can discover and learn an universal truth, and bring the truth, no-one owns the truth or has a sole right to it.
After Billy's demise, the spread of the truth will go on, there will be truth-bringers (not to be mistaken with a prophet) following him.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

i did some poems with some of you in mind

like You and Norm

Salome
Peter

-------------
This is not the place for this kind of behaviour Peter therefore your poem is to be edited

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on February 13, 2012)

Sarah

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No no I would listen to a Plejeren. But it does make it complicated when what they say has to go through Billy. For example, because they ask Billy or said Prophet to write the notes down.

I am curious about how the mission would go on though. I would hate for it all to go to waste.D: Didn't they say there would be no more prophets after Billy?

Jacob

Post Number: 842
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a Plejaren says, or what Billy says about the spirit teaching is basically the same, there is no difference, only the fact that Billy can access much more from his storage-banks then any of the Plejaren or even the High Council can.
The fact that there are core-group members, passive members active within the mission enables the continuation of the mission, in lives to come they will become truth-bringers, because out of their own motivation they study the spirit teaching, become very well versed in it and bring it in accordance with natural-creative law, they will never be spreading the truth like cult-religions or sects do, but only make it available who truly seek the truth.

I will explain the difference between a prophet and a truth-bringer soon, and yes your right, Billy is the last prophet and he will not incarnate again as one in a following life.
Salome,
Jacob

Corey

Post Number: 118
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

There is going to be a second prophet though right (not Billy's spirit-form) in about 800 years? I thought I remember reading that in AYTF...

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

There is also another mention of another man appearing with universal teachings (presumably in 800 years), abut then the Earths future sects and religion reject the teachings until 40 years later when the reincarnation teachings goes worldwide and the future religions accept the teachings. This is at a time when half-humans (pig human hybrids) are used to drive all sorts of spaceships and war machines as well as robot humans with arm and leg amputations with nerve endings that can plug directly into these future machines. See "Aus den Tiefen Weltenraums" page 318-319 in the prophecies and predictions section.

Also I look forward to your post about the future reincarnating truth bringers (and the difference between them and a prophet).

Salome

Corey

Sarah

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought the whole end of the church thing was suppose to happen as soon as a pope is gone though? How can there be a church without a pope? And this pope is the second to the last, the last one being petrus Romanus. If there is a way for a church to go on without a pope, I'd like to know.

Ramirez

Post Number: 664
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

"If there is a way for a church to go on without a pope, I'd like to know."

Church Of The Latter Day ......

The Church Of Zombology

If there's away to make money out of it a monkey would be appointed then worshiped as the official representative of sky man. It's an occupation, social power structure .... in effect mass hypnosis (the ecstasy of delusion) which rewards it's followers with an occasional release of pleasure triggering chemicals when the correct fantasies are thought about such as .... yes i have a personal relationship to the invisible sky man who speaks to me or through me making me oh so important.

Now with all that going for religion as an opiate of the masses it has marketing potential .... selling fantasy is better than selling bodies for pleasure, slaves, tobacco, drugs or arranging gambling venues because what is being sold is just an illusion ..... it's free and has no actual material component as do drugs, tobacco etc so the profit potential is far more lucrative.

All you need are temples, some sort of fanciful storyline, endorsements from a series of purportedly holy beings then a lot of naive persons incapable of thinking for themselves.

Religion will be around a long time because all the elements which help it flourish and perpetuate itself exist in abundance ..... mainly ignorance, a reticence to accept personal responsibility and someone in the sky to fulfill wishes besides santa klawz.

It will be called gathering of the miraculous, reconsecration of the divine or some other fanciful designation after HQ in sunny downtown roma vanishes.
The leftovers (cardinali) will be scrambling about in a frenzy attempting to rebuild their institution (and career path) perhaps using a different angle .... after all how could sky man allow his main temple to vanish.

Temple of mary. Wow yes, in a vision to saint findmanysuckers the virtuous who survived the catastrophe just like mohamad atta's passport and miraculously floated down to rest upon the ruins an hour after the event ..... what a great story.

Isn't it all a story though ? The sky man, his non existent son, the sky paradise, the lake of fire, drinking wine which is supposedly the blood of a 2,000 year old dead man .... oh yeah wacky ideas have widespread appeal .... there are still enough out there to fill seats in the temples and will continue to do so for a long time to come.
Cheers.

Matthew

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

Methodists don't recognise the authority of the Pope but still consider themselves Christians. Even after the last prophecised Pope ideas about God and the Devil, Heaven and Hell, etc, will probably continue to stifle the minds of a shrinking minority who will increasingly become recognised by the majority as the irrational cults that they are so that they will have no hold on society as they have done in the past. It will be a gradual decline of Christianity and its happening now.

Peace

Matthew

Sarah

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way, did Billy mention anything about the assassination of the pope in his prophesies? I saw an article about it a while ago.

Ramirez

Post Number: 665
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mention about the assassination of the previous pope john paul was made ..... it failed.

However the reign of benedict will be short though no mention concerning his expiry date or way in which he will end his life are indicated.

What exactly is the definition of short ?

Previously several papas have come to an end through poison a favourite means of disposal for those who have outlived their usefulness ..... papa benedictus does make a lot of embarrasing gaffes which eventually affect revenue .... maybe the secret cardinali masonic group in the big temple have already hatched a plan and chosen a successor ... that also happened in the past.

Oh, aren't high clergy forbidden to be members of the freemasonic fraternity ? haha, doesn't seem to stop some of them ..... you would be surprised who they owe their allegiances to.
Cheers.

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Can't wait, it can decline fast enough!
Saalome

Jacob

Post Number: 844
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A prophet is a human being who discovers and learns out of his own power and initiative the natural-creative laws and recommendations, the spirit teaching, teaching of life, from which the mission is created to teach the people the spirit teaching, the teaching of life and the Creation including prophecies (probable future events forecasts based on probability calculation, material consciousness clairvoyance, etc.) and predictions (set future events based on the law of cause and effect, recognized by insight in the future through the use of the spirit consciousness, which will happen without the slightest possibility of change), this to induce change in the thoughts and feelings of the people so the material consciousness-related/spiritual evolution of a people is helped.

It’s also the duty of a prophet to thoroughly teach certain humans who carry spiritforms, which are included for a very long time in the same mission out of their own self-determination to become Truth-bringers, so they become capable of teaching the spirit teaching and bring the truth to the people in full adherence to the mission.

Truth-bringers are not the same as a prophet, they either learn from the prophet directly or they acquire their knowledge through their own and intensive practical study of the spirit-teaching.
They obligate themselves out of their own initiative to inform and teach people who are interested and seek the truth without becoming a missionary, and to support people on their quest to find the effective truth.
This without any interference in the inalienable free will or personal attitude of their fellow human beings.

It’s to be said in the current state of the mission that the future truth-bringers in their current personalities are still in a process of being educated and can not be called truth-bringers as of yet, it will take several lives before they become truth-bringers and have the spirit-teaching well integrated in their future personality.
However these people have a head start and slowly the spiritual leadership will develop from them.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

So in this incarnation one merely should concentrate on acquiring as much as possible in regards to the spirit teachings, even though they may not completely master it?

Do the experiences one has with discussions or conversations with terrestrials serve for the next incarnations? Will these experiences serve as impulses?

Would you share any insight or information for those of us who would love to participate and assist the mission in this and/or later incarnations?

Can one instruct ones consciousness and direct instructions in order to improve recognition or sensitivity to the source of the spirit teachings or the teachings themselves?

For example, my entire life I had sought knowledge of the things of spirituality and I only found it so late in this life.

Is it considered wrong to ask Billy if one can assist with the mission in future incarnations? Or can one determine this for themselves and cause it to be through instruction to ones own consciousness?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page