Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 24, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through February 24, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 208
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes a (fear) barrier it seems.

Redbeard

Post Number: 215
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Matt and Sarha, I must admit that when I was first exposed to this material it was from my reading of James Deardorff's website comparing Matthew to the Talmud, I was in shock. Because of the strength and power of the truth, I was stunned to realize the magnitude of the deception. It took me several years to really get a grip on reality and begin to understand it all, let alone just the reprogramming itself was painstaking and hard, even after exposure to reincarnation from my mother and father at an early age.

I loved it, but at the same time I was p*** off and bitter for being lied to and deceived for so long. Then I realized that this was not helping me or anyone and finally the self responsibility aspect of the teaching began to kick in and I think that now I'm making very good progress in personally balance.

The reality of the truth in this is quite difficult for many that are very comfortable where they are. Stupid and Ignorant and comfortable, never having to think for themselves or take responsibility for the future. It is kind of daunting to think of doing this for millions of years till we arrive?

I think perhaps we hope for someone that we can share the load with that these teachings set upon our shoulders and frequently most people just seem to let us down. What can we expect from the deceived but fear and preconceived stone wall thinking....
Peace, Matt

Davidmg

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Readbeard and friends;

After realizing who Billy really was I was relieved to know that there is real, honest and accurate truth here and an now on this Earth. And you are correct in saying that anger will not help. But I must say this ... that I think we all should be a little more like a child who has for years colored his paper with only 6 crayons but still manages to be happy. But when the child is given a box of 24 colors he does feel angered that he had only 6. But rejoices that he now has more colors and that his world will be now more colorful that ever.

Focus on your sheet of paper ( your existence ) and do not stray from your task (evolution). But if someone wants color with you, they must see the lines (truth) before they can also color (share) with in your world.

Davidmg

Matt

Post Number: 209
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, me too.

I think we also have to take into account and consideration that the P's have said that humanity won't be ready to hear the Meier material for another 800 to 1000 years.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 340
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I feel that sharing this message of the Truth, with people we feel are important enough to us that we want to share it with them, requires we apply wisdom, patience and understanding.

Through the wisdom of Jmmanuel we learn about "fertile soil" and the "planting of the seeds."

If we are able to maintain a neutral stance in discussion and not fall prey to the impulse to contradict, correct or express our conviction, we will then find that it is much simpler to discuss points that make them think. Some times we simply need to accept and acknowledge their perspective (why they "know" there is a God) and just relax and know that it's ok.

I feel that everyone can discuss and accept the Truth, if, the approach is done correctly. Also, simply winging it and just blurting out a statement without applying oneself and exercising the attributes in our possession is certain to lead to unpredictable reactions.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Sarah

Post Number: 132
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you please tell me though where your getting the 800 to 1000 years from? On futureofmankind.com, they said the bafath impulses will leave in 200 to 300 years. So where are you getting this 800 to 1000?

Also, I wasn't always receptive to the truth. But guess what, I finally decided, I'll read the material. Haven't regretted it one bit.

Matt

Post Number: 210
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

I forgot where it said 800 to 1000 years but I am pretty sure that figure is roughly correct. I think the P's said something like "it will take another 800 years before society is ready to be receptible to hearing the Meier material."

Perhaps someone else who knows exactly where it is located can direct you to it.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why should it take 800 to 1000 years for most everyone to recognize common sense? At its fundament, the concepts presented in the Meier material is very, very simple. Occam's razor.

But there are none so blind as those who will not see. Perhaps it will take 800 to 1000 years for people to cease wanting to introject their 'truth' upon reality, and thereafter to accept whatever simply is.

If we must wait for mass introjection to abate, then we may be waiting for a long time. As long as people have wants and unmet needs (especially social), we will see reality in terms of our hopes and dreams, and fears.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 656
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Have you seen the film Eyes Wide Shut ?
Cheers.

Patm

Post Number: 128
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From contact 115

Semjase:
156. So listen, then:

158. But this means that the work of your mission should last for about 800 years in its effect, before that point in time comes when your teaching can become fully effective.

159. In other words, I want to declare with this that the effects of your mission work will last for 800 years and will be preparatory for the point in time in the year 2875, when you, as another person, should step once more from the otherworldly area into the light of this material world.

160. Thus, after your leaving of this world, you should only remain in the otherworldly area for a few years, in order, then, to step into appearance again already in the year 2075, if all the things of the determinations fit themselves together in such a way that no shifts would come about.

PatM

Matt

Post Number: 214
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Truly, it will take about another 800 years before you human beings of Earth finally wake up and until the majority of you slowly make an effort to give the creational truth and the laws of Creation and its recommendations their right."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/What_is_announced_comprehensively_for_the_third_millennium_prophetically_and_predictively

Contact Report 229

"When the millennium in which the new time prophet dies draws to an end, and when 800 years pass after his death, human beings will have come so far to open their eyes and ears that they will be capable of seeing and hearing. But this will be, because the power of the prophet's word will begin to take effect over centuries, and will permeate the feelings and thoughts as well as the reason of human beings. It will be a very arduous work that the prophet and his loyal supporters will have to accomplish, however, their dedicated efforts will not fail to be successful. And slowly, the human beings will free themselves from the god cults, and turn toward the truth of the spirit and the Creation. Their heads will no longer be trapped in the delusional teachings of god cults, and they will have their eyes and ears open, thus they will be able to see and hear from one end of the earth to the other, and will be able to understand each other from now on. They will have become cognizant that each blow that strikes the fellow-human being will hurt and injure him. Human beings will form a large community in which each one is a part of the other. True love will create peace and freedom, and will unite humankind. And there will also be one special language beside the many that exist, which will be understood and spoken by all human beings. And this will finally be the start of the birth of the new, the real and true human."

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> That is exactly how I felt. I mentioned this stuff to my family and they d o take in some of it but they also make fun of me also about it, so I don't t alk with them about it anymore. Over time they asked me why I don't talk ab out it anymore, I told them when they were ready to take it seriously then I would discuss it, otherwise I will travel this part of the journey on my ow n.
Saalome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 598
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andy: "...Phi Spiral, if you read this message, you once wrote you live in the midwest right between Kansas City and St. Louis...Jefferson City? Columbia? I grew up in Jefferson City, most of my family went to MU...just curious, I am yet to meet another who is likewise a student of Billy, just thought it would be nice to have some small bit of a personal connection to someone likewise engaged in the Meier material..."

Hi Andy,

Yes, I live in Columbia. And my father and sister both graduated from MU. It's a small world isn’t it, but I still wouldn't want to paint it. So, are you attending MU yourself?
Perhaps you heard about the MU professor, Bill Wickersham, who made a lot of news recently for writing an open letter in the Columbia Missourian asking congress to look into the UFO issue.
http://www.agnostic-library.com/ma/tag/ufos/
http://ufo-tv.com/tag/professor

But given the current political climate, Wickersham told AOL News that he does not think a congressional hearing on UFOs has much of a chance of happening right now. He went on to say, “And what’s more, look at what happened to [2008 Ohio Democratic presidential candidate] Dennis Kucinich. The giggle factor, the ridicule, the ignorance, the apathy, denial — all these things that surround this issue. It takes a lot of guts for a politician [to speak out on UFOs]. Most politicians run from it.”

Since moving back here to Columbia (I have actually lived most of my life in Texas and California), I have had two separate occasions to discuss Billy and the Meier material with other people and in both cases they both approached the subject first by confiding in me that they had personally witnessed UFOs, and this naturally segued to the Meier case. I was surprised to find out how prolific UFO sightings actually were here.
http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/missouri-ufo-conference-looks-like-show-me-state-has-news

And perhaps you are familiar with Joe Lewels, who wrote Rulers of the Earth: Secrets of the Sons of God, about the reality of the extraterrestrial presence on earth, who got his PhD from MU.
http://www.galdepress.com/books/ufos/rulersoftheearth.html

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 359
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2012 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I started with an idea.

Posting some of Billy's sayings on facebook. Just simple little snippets that are useful in life.

I have been amazed at the response I have gotten. A few people have even expressed gratitude for the posting. I've been told that it came at the right time as it helped with what ever was going on in their life.

One other thing. The principles in the teachings do not conflict with anything. A person will recognize its wisdom if they do not associate it with an attack on their religious belief (existence of a god).

When shared for its wisdom, the teachings are actually welcomed!

This has lent me a new thought on approach. Rather than an affective approach, sharing the wisdom without criticizing/attacking/challenging a belief is appearing to be much more effective.

So from now on, I plan to share something from Billy that helps in one's life, at least once a week.

FIGU has a facebook page that appears on my wall when ever they post something, but, it's in German and no one I know likely understands it.

Social sites like facebook can reach thousands and millions of people very quickly. If we posted useful sayings from Billy, sayings that people can apply in their lives or that touch them at their core, social sites like facebook would serve the spread of the teachings (or preparation of the minds of the people) much more effectively.

P.S. I put the following in parenthesis: (translated from the Deutsch language); some how this is an attention grabber.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Melissa

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was born and raised deep into religion. I was taught at a very young age to believe that whatever I was being taught was to be the only truth. I believed what I was told to be total truth. It was all I knew.

Only until recently, and due to certain circumstances, have I practiced thinking for myself and started to question everything I was taught to know as truth. I started to look around a lot for what the real truth was. I realized the lies or the "adult fairy-tale stories" I was taught to believe my whole life were not real. I was angry that I was lied to, that my parents were lied to, that their parents were lied to, etc. Where was truth? Why wasn't it sticking out like a sore thumb for all people to see, learn and live by? Why such a secret?

I am just now, at the age of 35 and coming across Billy Meier for the first time. I have been enjoying my readings so far and find truth in a lot that I read. If and when I found some of the reading to be "iffy", I realize later that it was only because of my own fears that caused doubt in my mind. I imagined taking the fear away for just a moment, and then I was able to have better understanding of the logic in what I was reading.

All I know to be true is what I learn to be true. I am now learning about Billy Meier and find a lot of truth and logic. I accept that I am finding truth and logic in Billy's material. A lot of truth is resonating with me from Billy's material, even though once again I come across concepts I cannot prove or disprove, nor do I want to follow blindly, so I realize the reality that I do feel truth resonate with me when I read Billy's material. Maybe it is because at this point in my evolution, I am ready to finally hear and see, or maybe because it is the first time I have heard truth be told.

p.s. I hope this makes sense and that my grammar is o.k. :-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 725
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mellossa ;

Welcome to the forum . I can tell you from personal experience that this information will help you in multiples of anything you've known before , because it is the clear , the true , the original .

Cheers, Mark

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I felt the same way and have spent the last year and a half studying this m aterial and learning a lot about religion and it's history from free thinker writers like Richard Dawkins and Dan barker and John loftis. It's been a m ind opening journey glad others are finding there way to this info!
Saalome

Davidmg

Post Number: 110
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa;

By your own effort you have taken the beginning steps out of a small world, into a very large world.

Consider yourself fortunate that you have been able to come to these conclusions yourself. If you where to have someone else tell you, you may not have accepted what you have seen or read and perhaps still be torpid state of suppression. Also there are those whom may see that you are stepping out on your own, and may fear this. Guard yourself against those whom are still stuck in their own world in which they feel comfortable in. For they may try and pull you back in if can to keep you from your inner freedom. Now that you can see how people are from the other side of the fence. Try not to judge these people, for that will be hypocritical and will work against you. For those who are incapable of such a effort, are to be pitied. Great joy and relief should give you the motivation to keep in the what ever direction it leads you.

Davidmg

Redbeard

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Melissa and welcome,

Many of us here have backgrounds in religion and obviously realized that something wasn't right. If your here then the truth found it's way through and into your consciousness, more than likely because of your past life efforts.

Here is a conversation in CR 206 that I thought was interesting.

Quetzal 51. But this is also well-known to you because during your learning in all the years of your travels, you also concerned yourself with Islam, became a Muslim, and even received the title of sheikh, so prince.
Billy:
I did. Yes. That’s right. But I discarded all the adopted religions again. For me, they were always only a means for learning. Quetzal: 52. That is correct and known to me.

Let's not grieve or dwell on past mistakes but let's use that lesson to understand others in the same position and to understand how much work that we have yet to do in ourselves as we take responsibility for our own personal growth.
"But where intellect and rationality as well as the will for independence, truth, and responsibility are missing, no cognition can be gained." Quetzal, CR 206

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few days ago another woman and her son came to my door wanting to talk about religion. I found it somewhat amusing, so I grabbed up some Plejaren pictures and sat down with them in the sunshine for a good-ole fashioned discussion about religious topics.

I never learned what flavor of religion she was pushing, but from the way she thumped her bible every time I mentioned the non-existence of her personal god, I assume it was a version of Christianity. She was a very spiritual person, with a good heart it seemed, wanting to spread the word of the good-book and all, and she didn't consider perspectives different from what she had learned in her book, not even for a fraction of a second. That's faith, no doubt, and her imagination will probably reward her self for that after she dies, eh?

Surprisingly, she did not shirk from photos of flying saucers, nor hiss about the Plejaren being messengers of Satan, but instead she listened in turn. We both recognized some commonality between us - the foundational importance of love and truth - however open-mindedness was not a quality she valued. In her mind, if these Plejaren folks were loving and truthful but not following Jesus Christ, then they were simply misled, and needed some good-hearted Christian folks to talk with them awhile, perhaps visiting with them on lazy Sunday afternoons after church had let out. The disconnect was disconcerting.

People believe what we want to believe, and nowhere is this more evident than with identity. Some people like to trip on the idea of far-out identities, and others just want to fit-in. How few of us will accept the truth about ourselves, no matter what it might be. Even when we cast off the critical aspersions of a self-protected identity, we still say to ourselves, 'I am this or that'; only very rarely do we say 'I am anything that is true'.

Yesterday I visited the International UFO Conference for a little while. I could not afford to entrance fees to watch the speakers giving their talks, but I did meet with some of the vendors. I listened to people talking, and since I happened to be wearing a FIGU shirt with a flying saucer emblazoned on it, the topic of Billy Meier, et al, infrequently came up. everyone I talked with there acknowledged the reality of Plejaren visitation, but it seems it just wasn't enough for them. They had pictures and stories of fantastical things - relative ghost stories to me. On the open-market of ideas, the Plejaren message is not flashy enough to be competitive for some of these people. They are in the market for more.

For other people, they know a different story, one of multitudinous alien visitation, government complicity and cover-ups, and a segregated class of technologically advanced people within our modern earthly society, a story which probably true to some extent, but no doubt ballooned by journalistic exaggeration the way a story told many times naturally grows into myth. For these people, the Plejaren story is not the whole story, only a small slice of a perpetually unsolvable mystery.

It seems to me that people on this planet need to listen without preconceived notions for little while. we know for a fact that the Plejaren are real, and that their creational version of whirled peas just works. We also know for a fact that Earthlings are story-driven, complex characters who are ever on the brink conflict. We could do alot better than we are by considering the Plejaren perspective for a few decades before returning to the fantastical ghost stories and conspiratorial inequities of a government gone awry. We can all agree that the Plejaren are real, even if their existence is just a distraction from the story we want to pursue. It would be nice if could set aside our preconceived dreams for alittle while. I suppose I, too, daydream. The reality of the situation is really quite simple. It always is.
Life

Patm

Post Number: 132
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When people are ready they will ask. Then I'll answer only what they ask as it will all they're ready to hear.

Personally I put a sign on my front door.
No Soliciting ... including religions!

PatM

Davidmg

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2012 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert;

And now you can really see the affect the media has been playing these people for years. The 6:00 O'clock puppet show is always there to smear a sticky coating of entertainment as to make it more appealing to those need to fill their empty space between their ears with mindless fluff.

Davidmg

Michael_horn

Post Number: 494
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2012 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

I actually am understating the facts by saying that, at this point, UFO conferences, expos, etc. are a waste of time for anyone who grasps the significance of the Meier material.

People in the "UFO community" are so deluded, overly entertained and dim-witted that they cannot perceive reality, nor value the truth.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page