Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 26, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 26, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy/Figu

Thanks for your time and answers :-)

Just a quick question please that comes to mind and spans my curiousity. Ive done a search and read some bits,But Is it really possibe to go back (see) in time using our minds only or electronic devices? As it was said that practices such as Remote Viewing.or some psychics are charletans or esoteric nonsense. Is it really possible via Dreams,Visualization,Meditation using the Mind, ? Thanks :-)

Theredpill

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Moderators,

Can you ask Christian/Billy if I can ask a substitute question since Billy declined to answer my last question about Nostradamus saying "cannot help me with it?"

If so, the replacement question will be:

Hi Billy,

Can you please tell us which of Nostradamus's quatrain (century and quatrain #) allude to your person as suggested in contact 241?

Thank you.

Scott

Post Number: 2248
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarah
I was wondering if Billy is familiar with the Earth Groans that were going during 2011. I know a lot of people attribute it to Nibiru (Which I assume probably doesn't exist.)
Salome,
Your friend Sarah.

Planets, just as every lifeform, have their own sound (Eigengeräusch).
To assign an influence of Nibiru to Earth is nonsense.

Newinitiation

Hello Billy and Christian

In regards to damage to the human psyche, formation of mental and psychological illness in multitude of variations and forms from so many causes and reasons by external and internal factors, how can the human under the influence and torment of psychological disorder which severely restricts and imposes so much limitation on one's daily life find the will, strength and some semblance of clarity of consciousness for one to at least perceive through one's perceptive faculties and consciousness the reality as it truly is and to sense enough of the truth contained in it for use in developing the internal impulses to begin helping oneself towards healing, harmonising one's inner world, character and personality with the truth of reality as best as one is able to see and to detect it?

For some reason in regards to psychological disorder it usually comes down to the dreadful feelings whether oppressive, suppressive, repressive, fear laden, anxiety provoking, panic striking, disorientating, confusion causing, avoidance for self preservation and defense eliciting, attention and concentration killing and numerous other manifestations in nature.

"…how can … one… perceive…": By nursing reasonable, sound and clear thoughts, from which one finds/achieves calmness, etc., which in turn forms the psyche etc. etc.

Cameronjamieson

Dear Beam and Christian

Thank you for being available and answering questions, very helpful.
I was reading in contatc 149 when Quetzal visited you in the Meditation Center and you both comment on the nauseating, destructive, and malicious vibrations present. To deal with this problem Quetzal asked the "little ones," to clean the Meditation Center.
Q:Is there anyway to clean such vibrations from a room ourselves?
Salome
Cameron

There are different ways:
- Using joss-sticks for a longer time
- Neutralizing the current vibrations with one's own by nursing good and balanced etc. thoughts
- To prevent outside influences, the room can be shielded with copper
- To meditate in the room

Davidmg
In my post # 99 I have highlighted an area of the WCUFO. There looks to be a seam or a joining of the material that is used for the craft. I would assume that many, or all space craft would be seamless in design?
Davidmg

Yes, they are seamless, but there are certain exceptions:
The "Wedding cake ship" can be "stretched" horizontally and vertically in order to gain more space, while the older beamships could lift the cupola part vertically.
You can compare the mechanism with a telescope.

Matt

Hi Billy,

What is the best way to deal with an aggressive manipulating person (brother) who makes everyone else feel like their living in his house instead my mothers house. My mother lives in fear of him and always allows him to have his way, much to the detriment of us other siblings.
Salome Matt

The (difficult) solution is to let him be treated by professionals/experts from/in the psychiatric field.

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

I read in the book "Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte and andere Dinge" that creamation is not recommended because when the skeleton is burned or destroyed it ceases the return-connections (Rückverbindungen) to your previous lifetimes Fluidal energy through the subsoncious (Unterbewusstsein) in future incarnations and you are born underdeveloped. On page 243 it states that if your skeleton is destroyed so is the return-connection-possibility for that destroyed lifetime's skeleton as well as all other previous intact skeletons that remain...does that apply to house fires (charred but intact skeleton) and dying in a nuclear war due to atomic fire (skeleton turned to ash in seconds)?
Salome
Corey

Yes. But if the skeleton remains intact, there remain some of the fluidal forces as well.

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier, I would like to ask a question about Creation. In some of the writings from you and from FIGU, it is said that Creation is a Wesenheit that does not think and also does not direct its own evolution. Here is a quote from the dict.figu.org website:

"A Wesenheit is not a Wesen as such but an immaterial or material form of existence without a self-determining possibility of evolution whereby however this possibility can be given to a certain extent, such as with the Creation Universal Consciousness"

My question to you is, how can a spiritual entity (Creation) that is self-aware and which is far beyond human beings in its knowledge and consciousness still not be able to direct its own evolution? I understand that Creation does not "think" as humans do but I still thought that it could direct its own evolution. Otherwise, these statements from FIGU give me the impression that Creation is just an automatic thing, although a very advanced one.

I hope you can clarify this for us. It is a question that is important since we will all one day reach the level of Creation.
Thank you very very much for your help. I hope that you are doing well these days :-)
Thomas Hall

Creation is an "Energie-Wesenheit", a "impulsmässiges Energie-Bewusstsein" which cannot be compared with a human being who is capable to think and decide.
Creation's life/existence can somehow be compared with automation, a process, when triggered, unfolds along certain laws and factors. Creation does not steer the process.
After Creation's creation, processes are passing (ablaufen). There is no thinking needed for the process to process. A process does not think.

(Note by CF: An analogy: As soon as you trigger a nuclear bomb, you cannot control or steer the effects, because the effects are happening/passing along certain laws, with a variety of effects (from the atmosphere down into the sub-atomic levels.)

Mahigitam

Hi Billy,
I am mahesh from India. In 'Silent Revolution of Truth' documentary, at 13:20 minutes, you mentioned that Sfath was called as an "ExtraTerrestrial" by those famous people you met with him, like Gandhi, King Farouk, Haile Selassie ...etc. Did they know that Sfath was an "ExtraTerrestrial" ? If yes, then can you explain under what circumstances did Sfath came to reveal his true identity as an ET to those famous people ?
Salome
Mahesh Karumudi

Since it was obvious for Billy that Sfath was already known by those leaders when, it is possible that they knew about Sfath's origin. However, during the conversations where Billy was present, there was no mentioning of "extraterrestrials".

Dear Billy

I refer to the act of “Firewalking”

It is a fact that both religious and non religious people can perform firewalking successfully. Many people can do it even with very little training.
It seems that a consciousness concentration is required for the act, however, there is still no reasonable explanation through our knowledge on physics.
My question is: Could you explain what really is behind the act of firewalking?
Salome
Savio

It's a consciousness-related matter, often combined with suggestive or self-suggestive influences.

Stephen_moore

Salome Eduard.

I have had an idea of creating a website about the Red Meteor http://red-meteor.co.uk The hope is to try and bring about some awareness of the upcoming (and already) problem we here on earth are facing and also to try and perhaps get more interest in solving the problem.

In the 2 contact reports (english translated) 150 and 475 the Plejaren mentioned the year 2029 as a possibility of an impact from the red meteor if no other influences accur before it gets here.

The earth scientists are convinced/have convinced themselves that the red meteor will not hit during 2029 but only pass between earth and the moon. Which I think could possibly cause us problems even if there is not an impact with earth.

This leads to my question. Have the Plejaren said anything new in regard to the red meteor and the year 2029 or do you have further information regarding 2029?
Thank you for your help.
Salome

That's not a good idea, because it will stir more fear in people.

No, the Plejaren have not provided further information. There was no more talking about the issue.

Pavani

Hi Billy

49 Questions(2000)
17. Is there a god, a devil, or a hell ?
Answer:
The Psyche
Pages 52 & 53

The word "god" is merely the ancient term from an equally ancient language of alien people whose existence and language could not reliably be proven until 1973, and again in 1994.Without a doubt, and although the theologians and other scientists disclaim this fact, the word "god" is not in any way synonymous with "Creation" in this ancient alien language...
----------
The ancient alien language you are referring to seems to be Lyrian. Did our scientists found the writings/scriptures/books in this alien langauge, as you have mentioned that it would be proven in 1973 & again in 1994 ?

Salome
Pavani

The two years mentioned above are relating to the publication dates of the book "Die Psyche".
Billy will try to get information regarding that ancient language.

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

Thanks for your previous answer, it was very clear.
In the Geisteslehre the process of Wahrnehmung(perception), Erkennen(recognition), Kenntnis(cognition), Erkenntnis(insight), Wissen(knowledge), Erfahrung/Erleben(experience), Weisheit(Wisdom)is explained.
This process is valid for course-elemental (learning a profession) and fine-elemental (consciousness-related/spiritual) development.
It is my assumption, when focused mainly on the fine-elemental process that this must have a profound effect on the personality, mental-block, and psyche; especially when Wisdom is obtained.
In my thinking this must pulse through the personality of a person giving him/her self-assurance, self-security, self-knowledge which is totally immune to outside effects like other peoples opinions.
I am also thinking that each of the seven steps have distinguishable effects with the personality and psyche.
My question; What is your detailed opinion about my assumptions?

Thank you for your time.
Salome,
Jacob

Instead of focusing on the "technical" side of the processes, it would be much wiser to apply the spiritual teaching in everyday life, which means: To learn (about) oneself, to gain Selbsterkenntnis (self-insight), to analyse the good and bad sides within oneself, to ponder love, freedom, peace and harmony etc.
"To be focused on the fine-elemental process" is the wrong approach to what really matters, i.e. reasonable, logical thinking and the resulting feelings. Preoccupying onself with the high values of love, happiness, Mitgefühl, etc. is the point where evolution is lived and unfolding.
Trying to apply the high values in life is implementation of the spiritual teaching.

Hey9

Hi Billy,

We all know that when people die their bodies are either cremated or buried in a graveyard or a cemetery. The problem is, due to our numbers especially in heavily populated cities, the cemeteries take up too much space and, at the same time, are running out of space. Therefore, cemeteries become crowded and tightly packed, taking the appearance of a miniature city, in my opinion. Not only does it take up space, I don't think the environment can benefit from it with all of the tombstones as well as all of the fancy, expensive coffins buried underneath. I, personally, think it is better if we plant a tree directly over the body instead of a tombstone. Not only is it good for the environment, it can protect the body from being tampered with. I discussed this topic with friends. One pointed out that it is illegal, others liked the idea, and another thought that some people have no choice but to be cremated in certain areas. I think that it is a good idea if many, if not all, of the countries accepted this idea especially in deforested areas. But before we can take any action, we would like to know your opinion on this matter.

So whaddaya say?

After death, the Plejaren's bodies are buried in remote and barren areas and are let there to rest in peace. Besides, the relatives do not visit those "graveyards" after the funeral anymore.

(Note by CF: And of course the Plejaren do not behave in an exaggerated way like many terrestrial people do who are buying expensive coffins etc. they cannot afford and who are making a big show of a funeral.
Planting trees in deforested areas is a good idea at all times, with and without a body buried beneath.)

Lepuniv

Dear billy,

In your last answer to me you said: “For the human being the universe appears infinite or boundless, but in reality it has a beginning and an end.”
I was not talking of what it appears to be for human beings, but of what it was really. So now you're telling me that the Universe is finite, what I pointed out. You even gave the size of the different belts, though now the Universe has expanted even further.

To christian: a ant turning in cercles on a table might think that the table is infinite, but in fact it is not. The way you travel in the Universe doesn't change its size.
I'm surprise because A and non A exclude one anonther. This is the very basics of logic. Our computers function on this. And I thought earthlings had it right there...

You and Christian seem to give this definition of infinity:” “Depending on the way you are travelling through the universe you will eventually reach the point where you started = infinity.”

Question:

Is this sentence written by Christian a definition of infinity?

Many thanks!
Lepuniv

No, it isn't. It's just an explication.

(Note by CF: Infinity means that something has no beginning and no end.
You have both factors as well in an egg: It's both infinite and finite at the same time.)

Tat_tvam_asi

Hello Eduard,
Jmmanuel speaks in the chapter “Men and Creation” of a mysterious law –What does it say? Is it perhaps identical with the Law of One(ness) of which Edgar Cayce in his reports of Atlantis? Do the Plejaren know this law ?
(If these are more than one question –the question “What does it say?” would be my question)
TJ:
31. But the wise do know and are aware of the law of everlasting flow of eternal change….
32. ….Wherever life reveals itself, it is based upon the law of the invisible mystery that brings about the eternal change.
31. Aber die Weisen wissen und erkennen das Gesetz des fortwährenden Flusses ewiger Änderung…
32. ….Wo immer sich Leben offenbart, beruht es auf dem Gesetz von dem unsichtbaren Geheimnis, das die ewige Änderung hervorbringt.

Thank you for your assistance.
Salome,
Bill

The invisible mystery = Schöpfungsenergie (Creation's energy) = geistige Ur-Energie.

Earthling

Dear Billy,

In the preface to the GoT, you wrote an extensive piece -- "Good or evil – what is human nature?"; where you say that no human is born evil, that it is learned as a result and as a defensive survival/coping response to environment and particularly in ones earliest years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"However, if the human being grows up in a climate where fear, Gewalt, oppression, violence, jealousy, torture, dishonesty, hatred, revenge, retribution or other evil and degenerative practices are the norm, the result will be that the defensive programmes stored in the depth of the brain since ancient times, namely fight, flight and freezing, will be rein forced, resulting in Gewalt-reactions. Faced with evil, Gewalt or degeneracy, it is very quick for the only possible and successful coping strategy to be seen as returning the same evil, the same Gewalt and the same degeneracies as the only means of self-assertion, and therefore as the only opportunity to assert oneself in relation to oneself or towards other people or a situation, and wielding might oneself. This behaviour very quickly becomes a habit, something which generally takes place in the early years of childhood and can no longer be dropped. As a result, human beings carry with them their learned evil, Gewalt, hatred, revenge and retribution as well as all kinds of degeneracy throughout their entire lives, and it is therefore inevitable that this will lead to intermittent or continuous acts of Gewalt. The entire behaviour also contains within it a sustained and hidden unconscious fear of suffering disadvantages and harm, and this feeds a sustained and burrowing, destructive aggressiveness which further increases the level of fear and, in turn, ratchets up the learned readiness to use Gewalt to an even higher level.

If a human being grows up in a climate of fear, brutality, Gewalt and degeneracy, or if the human being lives under such conditions on having reached adulthood, it is inevitable that he or she will take on these evil and negative forms by learning them and thereby once again open the door to the archaic or prehistoric defensive programmes of fight, flight and freezing, something which inevitably leads to Gewalt-acts.

Therefore, it is the truth that human beings are born into the world with a good and positive social behaviour and are controlled by this, which is something that happens long before they are in any way aware of it. This is the same thing as saying that every human being who possesses Gewalt, evil, aggression and degeneracies of any kind is himself or herself to blame for this, because he or she learnt this entirely by himself or herself during the course of his or her childhood or adult life.

This means human beings learn about Gewalt from an early age, indeed not infrequently they almost imbibe it with their mother's milk, meaning that evil becomes seen as the only successful coping strategy in order to assert oneself against other people and the entire world around.

No human being is Gewalt-acting by nature, he or she learns to be Gewalt-acting because of his or her surroundings, from parents, brothers and sisters, relatives, friends, acquaintances and other human beings."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the same family, one child may develop for the better and another for the worse. Even in the 'best' families, there can be 'bad' apples from 'good' trees. How responsible are parents for their children. Life here on earth, in the material world, is not perfect; parents have married too young, for the wrong reasons, difficulties ensue, children react differently to the same circumstances... I realize parents can only do so much and then it is up to the developing human to eventually take over and take responsibility for their own actions and life, and to stop the 'blame game'.

Regarding the climate, the Plejaren have said that man and its overpopulation is responsible for 75% of climate change/global warming; What percent can it be said that parents/family environment/immediate social environment is responsible for a childs healthy consciousness-related development?

Danke,
Bruce

Since every person is different from each other, you cannot use percentage with regard to the various causes etc., especially when the entire human population is concerned.

When it is said that each person is born entirely free of evil and good, it is also a fact that genetics may have an influence, like e.g. in the case of psychopaths. Besides, the family factors (education, or the lack of), the surroundings, the environment, the person's thinking etc. etc., everything and the combination of factors have or may have an influence.

Marbar

Hello Billy,

I wonder if the Plejarens will ever reveal what the prophet Mohammed really looks like. But, that is not what I want to ask you. I really don't understand why Muslims get so upset that if someone draws a picture of Mohammed, the Muslims don't know what he really looks like.

Maybe only Mohammed descendants know. Which leads me to ask you this question.

Billy, is there any descendants of the prophets Jmmanuel and Mohammed living to this day; if so, would you like to meet them that? (That is if they can prove it to you.)
Salome,
MarBar

No, they will not reveal his picture because the believers (Muslims) would be too shocked.
Regarding descendants: It's possible that direct descendands of the two prophets are living today. Billy doesn't know more about it (or them).

Joe

Billy, in our Milky Way galaxy and in the DERN universe do other human beings exist like us that have also had their genes manipulated by the Sirian Creator Overlords to have shorter lifespans, have the 'warrior gene' and so forth?

Billy doesn't know.

Slider

Hi Billy,

How can I find out about my previous incarnations?

You cannot.
Basically it's possible to get a glimpse of a past life during meditation, but it is certainly not possible through the so-called "Rückführungen" (trying to gain information through seances and hypnosis etc.).

Edmundo

Hello,

I have question in regards to Physical (or Material) Intellect Quotient (PIQ). Tables were presented in "And Still They Fly" and originally taken from "Things Worth Knowing".

Here are tops of the tables from years 1978 and 1844. What is here strange, that number of human beings (HB) with higher physical quotient decreased. And decreased not only in the percentage but also in numbers despite growth of our population.

year 1978:
3 HB : <24% PIQ
14 HB : 20-24% PIQ
1'246 HB : 18-20% PIQ
456'021 HB : 16-18% PIQ

year 1844:
28'000 HB : <24% PIQ
42'000 HB : 20-24% PIQ
112'000 HB : 18-20% PIQ
71'400'000 HB : 16-18% PIQ

What is the cause of this decrease? Does it mean that people living now in general are less developed than people who lived in 19th century?

Thank You,
Edmundo

Overpopulation is the reason. More and more people are losing the high values and are just striving and living for purely material values.

Psycloud

Hi Billy

Is there anything you can eat to remove an excess of fluoride from your body?

Thanks

Billy doesn't know.

Norm

Hi Billy, is there anything you can tell us about the Black Stone on the Kaaba in Mecca?

It's just a meteorite, and nothing more.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are doing fine.

I would like to know what do you think about the group of "hackers" who call themselves "Anonymous" and who (according to themselves) fight for the freedom on the internet (against censorship etc.)

Thank you very much. Salome.

Billy does not monitor the hackers' activities.
Generally, bringing unjust machinations to public attention is an acceptable thing to do.

Flujdasan

Guten Tag, Edward.
Thank you for your previous response. We must reap what we sow indeed. Does calcification of the pineal gland prevent it (and the person yielding it) from, as you stated in previous answer, "increasing it's effect"? Again, thanks for being such a wonderful "generalist." Live long and prosper in all areas of your life, through which we prosper with you.
Denis

Calcification? The pineal gland doesn't calcify.

Spring_river

Hello Billy,
I just want you to know that i am very thankful for your love for humanity. I live in USA, and i live near a faultline called New Madrid. My question; Are we going to have a big earthquake at New Madrid in the not so far future? Thank you for your time, and caring for us. Salome, Patty

Sooner or later there will be a big earthquake, but Billy doesn't know when.

Shaban_1190

Billy

I am sorry if i am bothering you with this question once again about this ufo disc i keep seeing an photographing which still continues in fact even makes it appearence before negative manifestations or events occur. i know you told me that i have to find out for myself but that is impossible, but why is it that you wont ask the plejaren about this? its just a simple question, you are the only one who can help me to get some answers. i wish i could find out for myself but like i said it is not possible. please billy dont make me beg!
salome

You have to find out for yourself if it's really so important for you. There are so many different ways how and why such effects may occur.
Billy will not bother the Plejaren with such a question because they would never give you an answer.

(Note by CF: You are already begging! – I think that you either stop making photos, or that you earnestly investigate the effects which, by the way, seem not to be life-threatening.)

Ebe_aura

Hi Billy/Figu

Thanks for your time and answers

Just a quick question please that comes to mind and spans my curiousity. Ive done a search and read some bits,But Is it really possibe to go back (see) in time using our minds only or electronic devices? As it was said that practices such as Remote Viewing.or some psychics are charletans or esoteric nonsense. Is it really possible via Dreams,Visualization,Meditation using the Mind, ? Thanks

It's possible to see the past both by using electronic devices or one's consciousness-related forces and abilities.

Theredpill

Hi Moderators,

Can you ask Christian/Billy if I can ask a substitute question since Billy declined to answer my last question about Nostradamus saying "cannot help me with it?"

If so, the replacement question will be:

Hi Billy,

Can you please tell us which of Nostradamus's quatrain (century and quatrain #) allude to your person as suggested in contact 241?

Thank you.

This was just an information. Billy did not preoccupy himself with the issue.

(Note by CF: You can try to find out the quatrain yourself.)

Jacob

Post Number: 850
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

I have taken your previous answer to heart.
My thoughts about the transition of a very highly developed human into the high council are that the transition occurs after physical death, the spirit and its overall consciousness-block, and a fine-elemental body move over into the level of the high-council, where it stays in an ever increasingly finer form until entry into the level Arahat Athersata, can you shed your light on this?

(Message edited by jacob on February 26, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Patm

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy (and Christian),

Are there special qualities that allow Agate, within a copper pyramid, to amplify impulses created during meditation to be transmitted to the consolidator at SSSC?

Thanks
PatM

Vb28

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

In an interview with Randy Winters in 1989 (personally I like Randy).
He asked if you go back to year 32 and if you die there, what will happen to the spirit?
Billy replied: you have to live the life again from year 32.
Isn’t Jmmanuel living in year 32 so what will happen to the spirit? if both Eduard and Jmmanuel die in 32?

what happens to the next reincarnation?

Thanks

Thomas

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier and thank you for your answer to my previous question about Creation. I understand now from your information that Creation does not decide or think in any way, but instead is reactive in a logical way. I also understand from your writings that humans must evolve up to the merging with the Creation Universal Consciousness. I know that we are already part of Creation but I mean that we merge into Creation's active consciousness in whatever form it is. My question is: What can we possibly contribute to Creation as humans that it could not achieve without us? To be more specific, why cannot Creation build the love and knowledge that it needs without the wasteful process of many human lifetimes? It seems to me that through the pure power and logic that Creation already possesses, it could generate what it needs in a more rapid and efficient way. Obviously I have very little actual knowledge about this, but my question is meant honestly and respectfully.

Thank you once again Mr Meier.

Thomas Hall

Melissa

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, my name is Melissa.

My Question for you please: At the time of evolution, when we are able to remember all past lives and experiences, will we also have the opportunity to re-visit (via spirit or via personality,) with another who also remembers and who also had a connection with in a previous personality?

I'm guessing yes, but in a way that I cannot understand currently.

Thank you and much love, Melissa

-Melissa

Theredpill

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

There has been many so-called psychics, clairvoyants, seers, prophets throughout history and even existing today that have been able to report their visions with enough amount of accuracy to defy the probability of random guessing. This also seems to suggest humans have the ability to do this and are just not aware of how to utilize it. It seems to me that the reason why prophetic information is given is to:

a) Establish credibility to listen to someone
b) Attempt to alter the outcome of the future (as it existed at the time of the vision)

When future visions are not acted on, as had happened in most of Jmmanuel's prophetic statements, they become reality. This seems to suggest "predestination," that it is already known to him that things "will" happen according to what he saw.

Can you clarify for me about these capabilities as they relate to "predestination"?

Vigati

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, billy meier

I hope you are well health.

my question is:

How many years will be with us? When do you return to Earth (via reincarnation) to continue with your mission?

Thank you very much,

salome
mis mejores deseos
Salome

Joe

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, is mining for diamonds and gold wrong? I mean should precious stones, precious metals etc be left untouched? The reason why I'm asking is because if I'm not mistaken the Plejaren themsleves don't wear any jewellery.

Marcela

Post Number: 249
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I am taking an environmental class and we are studying the population problems. The book that we are reading says that developed countries have “consumption overpopulation” while the poor countries have “people overpopulation.” The authors of the book claim implicitly that the USA, Europe and other industrialized countries have slowed down the fertility rate but consume most of the resources of the earth, but don’t have“people overpopulation.”

I was wondering if these developed countries don’t have the so called people overpopulation and are in ways towards stabilizing their populations, but only consume too much, or do they have a people overpopulation juts as the rest of the world?

Thank you very much!
Salome
Marcela

Hawaiian

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shaban_1190,

The answer to your UFO resolution is within your control, not the Plejarens. Next time use your telepathic ability to have this UFO change its lumination intensity from becoming brighter or dimmer ( if it responds, then it is NOT of Earthly origin since the technology is not advanced to respond to human thoughts)

Try to establish telepathic communications with the UFO and use your intuition to determine if they are benevolent or not, your penal gland will respond if negative forces are at play.

There must be reasons why this UFO is making itself open towards you and I bet if there is someone else near by, they would not see it. So the answer is within yourself to find out. The Plejarens has offically withdrawn from Earth, so that means other ET's will try to establish themselves in ways to learn while some may not be benevolent, so be careful

Norm

Post Number: 1469
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I've always assumed that Bigfoot is intelligent since they clearly know to hide from humans. How intelligent are they?
My Website

Zanderson

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

I would like to ask a question about the pineal gland.

I know it is said that one should meditate in order to use the pineal gland capabilities, but to me this is like saying if one wants to build abs one should exercise, however I think it would be best to state the type of exercise that is more specific/focused with abs development to achieve better results such as crunch rather just generalizing and stating to exercise. So my question is, how or what specifically does one need to do to direct or allow energy (not sure if it’s my energy or cosmic energy) to flow freely towards, and into/through, the pineal gland?

P.S. Happy belated birthday....
Zanderson
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Corey

Post Number: 122
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Does the beamship which Billy photographed twice (contact 39 block 2 page 39) when Billy time-travelled with Semjase through the Bermnuda Triangle 500 years into the future belong to the future Earth human beings (our decendants)?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Marbar

Post Number: 216
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I wonder if there is a planet, that had no genetic manilpulation from ETs in any form, shape, or way. That includes no spiritually advanced spirit-forms incarnating on the planet, no ET spacecraft crash landings, that includes you spirit-form Billy being nowhere near the planet, and no ET visitation at all.

To add it up, zero ET influence on the planet. The humans on the planet could evolve on their own time and pace. Contact Report 463 caused me to ask you this question.

With no genetic manipulation at all by ETs, would men still be more agressive than women?

Salome,
MarBar

Mahigitam

Post Number: 510
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some God-believers claim that since the fundamental Physical Constants in our universe appears to be tweaked or designed for life to evolve(Fine tuned Universe), it must be the work of a Creator-God. As a counter to this argument, some scientists claim that, there could be multiple universes out there where the Universal Physical Constants could be different and hence probably no life, making our universe just to be place where those constants happened to be such that the life had come to exist.
Are the Universal Physical Constants the same in the DAL & other Universes ? If not, then it seems to be that universes with life can exist even with different values of Universal Physical Constants.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_physical_constant
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Pavani

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Vastu is the science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature(Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space) and balance them with the man and the material. Vastu Shastra is creating a congenial settings or a place to live or work, in most scientific way taking advantages of the benefits bestowed by the five elements called "Paanchbhootas" of the nature thereby paving the way for enhanced health, wealth, prosperity and happiness in an enlightened environment....Vastu is followed while choosing a plot, how to choose a plot: the shape, the nature of the soil. When and how to construct a house, how to do the interiors, how to choose colour and when to shift."

Source: http://www.vaastu-shastra.com/introduction-of-vastu-shastra.html

Is there any truth to the above description of Vastu Shastra - "science of construction" ?

Excluding the practical purposes for construction, is there any relationship at all between the architecture of buildings where we live & work and their effect on human beings ?

If your answer is 'NO' to both questions, then it means that the buying a plot, its shape, elevation & size, arranging interiors & rooms in alignment with cardinal directions has zero effect(through fluidal forces?) or advantage on human beings life when compared to the other plots which doesn't follow Vastu at all.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

I just returned from visiting the International UFO Conference, held in Phoenix, Arizona, and sponsored by a local organization (Open Minds magazine) that inherited Wendelle Stevens' library. Of course, some of the people attended the conference just to bask in the idea of an interplanetary society, but a few others seemed to me to be sincere seekers of the truth. As an example, consider Clifford Stone. He says he worked with the U.S. military as part of a program that retrieved extraterrestrial objects, and also had some dealings with extraterrestrials. He is retired now, and currently gathering unclassified government documents related to UFO's for public presentation. Clifford and I talked about you and the Plejaren, but how much he really knows I can't say. The story he tells is quite abit different from yours, yet like everyone else at the conference, he has accepted the fact that the Plejaren are visiting us. Other people at the conference presented far different stories from both Clifford's and yours. Of course, some of the people involved in the UFO movement are misleading people, but it seems that others are genuine seekers. Yet it seems that universally, all of the people at the conference acknowledged the Plejaren visitation, but paid it no further attention.

There is a large chasm evident in the UFO field between the FIGU and this more general UFO movement, dispersed as it may be. For example, a recent article by the Open Minds magazine reviewed your 'case' and found it controversial. Talking with the people there, I get the sense that there are two main reasons for this.

1. The story of the Plejaren visitation program is simply not as interesting as some of the other stories that are bandied about. It seems to me that people on this planet are so story-oriented that they will choose to believe a well-crafted story over an obvious truth. The Plejaren are visiting us from afar - that right there should be enough to grab their attention, but it is not, perhaps because the Plejaren story just doesn't feel right to them.

2. You and the Plejaren have discounted so much of what other people are espousing, so much of what people present various proofs of, and want to believe in, that in turn few people want to consider the Plejaren story. Some people enjoy telling good stories, even when they do not make money doing so. Since you and the Plejaren have dismissed other extraterrestrial involvement on this planet, this confounds the people who enjoy looking for good mysteries rather than good answers.

Of course the intention of the Mission is to inculcate an innate awareness of the need for natural and creational values in our sense of humanity, to do so realistically, honestly, in a grounded manner without upsetting anyone. After talking with people at this UFO Conference, I do believe something more could be done to reach out to these people with verifiable evidence, lest the story of the Plejaren visitation get left in the lurch, lest we Earthlings evolve stories that guide the development of our society along a path incongruous to that intended by the Mission.

This brings me to the question at hand: how might we better introduce the message of the Plejaren to these people who are seeking out evidential explanations of UFO's in other places than FIGU? For instance, what is the possibility of ramping up the extraterrestrial program of interacting with us earthlings - for just this aspect of our society, for just the people who are already open to it?
Life

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In contact report 10 it says that your spirit records all thoughts and motions. My question refers to "motions" does this necessarily mean that if you meditate everyday at the same time, it builds a "momentum" or building of your energy or fluidal energies, similar to how through experience and studying the spirit teaching if done properly and persistently you may recognize creation more throughout life, and daily experience, including in your feelings and perceptions? I send my love to you Eduard, I know you don't think it is necessary for people to thank you, because truly I say to you, just as you say to us, every job or work requires its pay or dues. So we all need to pay dues to you for your life long struggle and hard work. Salome.

Alex

Savio

Post Number: 699
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for your answer in correcting the number of deaths by the hand of the Israeli’s ancestors within Contact 249 from 19,463,000 to 94,630.

I refer to the pdf file here: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/249th%20Contact.pdf

Billy: (19 million 463 thousand! [Wrong translation]) 94,630! That is an enormous number of people who suffered a forced death in only 1000 years through religious madness and racial obsession, fanaticism, church courts, commands of God, religious wars and judgments of God, along with other insanities. And all of this was perpetrated by a small group of single, megalomaniacal, degenerate people who had become obsessed with their faith. This number is almost identical to the people who had been killed by Christianity over nearly 2000 years.

I would think that 94,630 deaths within 1000 years may not be “an enormous number” and is too small to be “identical to the deaths numbers by the hand of Christianity over nearly 2000 years”, which should be in millions.

It seems that there are more translation errors here, could you please clarify the doubts arising out of the above passages?

Salome

Savio

Derrick

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you have done for myself, and human kind.
My question is:

1. What is a deja vu?
2. Does it have any assotiation to time travel?
3. Does it have to do with the storage banks?
Salome Dear Billy.
Derrick

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page