Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 19, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through March 19, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 294
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more :0)

If not the Goblet of Truth, how about some of the early contact notes?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Mac

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the contacts coded also??

Teesoft

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Mac i dont think so only the spiritual teaching and thats in German alone!

Salome!
Tosin.

Mac

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then for now, it's touch typing and linguatec! :D
Though electronic forms of Billy's many books may be a thing in the future..................Fahrenheit 451!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

Looking at the world i get the feeling that the giza dudes are not gone, i did a search for Aruseak and found this link, i know its just a link and maybe its the earthling in me but i think this guy Aruseak should be followed up on.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/semjasestarseeds/message/1318

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Markcampbell

Post Number: 708
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter , The individual who posted that is a certain type of person , that I am not at liberty to describe here .

He is not Ashatar or Aruseak .

Greetings , Mark

Ramirez

Post Number: 623
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aruseak parted company with his body in 1983.

Also known as Ashtar Sheran plus other names.

If you find purported messages from Ashtar Command .... he is long gone so these are probably the doings of so called lightworkers & other assorted story tellers.
Cheers.

Andres82

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This person is undoubtedly insane and many like these fall into the most stupid of holes and begin to believe in "Evil" who also believe in erroneous beyond belief satanic worship are spiritually retarded (slowed).

I am of the opinion that people like these have no place upon the earth and that they will only impede upon yours, mine and our progress.

I do not fear for Eduard's life.. He is fine, he is watched carefully by those of Plejaris.

Furthermore just as Eduard has said the hand of disgrace shall fall back on this malevolant person.

For The Light Eternal
Andres
Lyrian Spirit

Teesoft

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The fact remains the same......
'' Sometime in 1983, Ashtar Sheran and his followers were killed during a failed attack against the Timars (Asket's planetary nation from our neighboring
DAL Universe.) Following the natural
laws of Creation, those who died in the DAL Universe will have to incarnate
there. Since Ashtar Sheran's physical
body is dead, and his spirit form exists
in the DAL Universe, no telepathic or
otherwise communication can take
place with him or those who exist in the DERN-universe."

Another contact which i think is CR 260 Ptaah went on to explain details about the planet reincarnation circle and more!!!

Whoever wrote those in the yahoo group is definatly a an enemy of progress cus i still do not understand why people do this after the vast information BEAM brought to us all.....

Salome,
Tosin

Rarena

Post Number: 708
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Gizeh Intelligences have been removed and are off planet, though, I understand... some are still under the effect of residual impulses. Contact 269

Karrol

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

For those of you that subscribed to the FIGU SOCIETY USA newsletter, I would like to encourage you to renew your subscriptions as we are continuing the newsletter under the new name "Toward the Truth". For those who don't take the paper, I would like to encourage you to subscribe now. This will help you stay connected and informed on the progress of the new group, and help support our efforts to keep the mission in the US going. The new paper will have expanded content with new translations and relevant articles. For subscription information contact me. Also, if you would like to submit articles or translations for publication please send them to me at karrolsteeves@lpbroadband.net deadline for the fall newsletter is November 15, 2011. The newsletter is published quarterly and costs $16 for a full year.

Salome,

Karrol Steeves

Tom

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

I have recently noticed that there seems to be more males than females using this forum. I do not not know anyone who study’s Billy’s material outside of the forum, and am interested to know if the male/female ratio of “all” those who recognise this teaching is also male dominated.

If there are actually more males studying the teaching, then I am keen to know if anyone has any knowedge or insights why the teaching is not reaching as many females.

Cheers,
Tom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Tom

On all forums i have been on i find its not many women, they probably like more face to face contact

Some might see the Marriage Arrangements when we are more developed and freak out about that, they might not see the Teachings eh eh, When i saw it i was smiling and can see the Wisdom in it you could say eh eh

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Automobile-related ideas

Flying saucers shaped keychain dangle. Flat, or with some base relief.

Bumper stickers: 'My other car is a flying saucer.'
A second bumper sticker in the shape of a flying saucer.

Flying saucer hood ornament.
Life

Elba

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello , My name is Elba and I'm here another female.. Always get in the forum to read new mesages or hear the buzz ,I don't make post because the most of the time I don't have anything to say yet . I ' m just an student of the teachings of true.
Nice to hear and get to know all your comments .
Salome
Elba

Markcampbell

Post Number: 729
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Elba , it's a god idea to read alot and ost when you are inspired . Have fun !

Kind Regards , Mark

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Elba

We are all students
we learn from our mistakes so dont be shy :-)

Edited............

Salome
Your Aussie Mate Peter

(Message edited by indi on February 08, 2012)
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Villatlf

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy for Kids now available in Japanese, Italian and Czech. We have it now in 6 languages. We have more than 10.000 visitors in a year, and it is still growing.

www.billyforkids.info

Thanks,

Francisco

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Phi_spiral, the website you pointed out was cool!
http://htwins.net/scale2/

Since we have something to add to this topic, perhaps we could generate another version of the relative scale of things, attached to one of the FIGU-associated websites.
Life

Teesoft

Post Number: 123
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2012 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Francisco for the Billy for kids website.....i go there anytime i have acess to a pc and feel like traveling in space......i just go there travel up to the speed of light and zoom i jump into hyper-space...lol...its so cool and educative......Thanks for the work :-)

Salome,
Tosin

Markcampbell

Post Number: 752
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truly an innovative idea with mad computer skills .

I had a thought about speaking to people about Billy and the Mission . He's indicated that it's not a good idea to try to convince others about him , I understand and agree . If someone were to ask me about him , because I had a book on my bookshelf , and they asked me about it ,I might say " He's absolutely the most experienced human being in earth history ." That says a lot , but it's indirect enough , to let the person have a thought process about Billy and the subject of the book topic , without going into the too direct subject of ET's and the truth , because at that point it becomes about whether ET's are true or not , and it obfiscates the ideas of truth that would be ignored thereby .

Just a little thought ; 'talking about the mission" is a difficult thing to do , and since most people have to learn the hard way by mistakenly launching into it , this might ease that awkwardness smewhat . In any case , be creative if you can , and you absolutely can . Creativity takes time , but flashes on you like an April rain .

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to add the following observation/realization based on personal studies and experience.

[Please forgive me, I do not possess much energy and I need to get some sleep. I can't even muster any recollection of chapter and verse in the Goblet of Truth for reference right now.]

We do human beings a disservice and non-right by saying anything to them "about" the mission, Billy, spirit teachings, etc.

Human beings should begin to gain recognition of (introduction to) the teachings through our deeds, our dealings, our choice of words, our thoughts and our perspective on things.

They should only become aware of the teachings through their eyes and ears as they contemplate their impression of our character, integrity, conscientiousness, fairness and our being fair (the Goblet of Truth explains the difference between fairness and being-fair). They're introduction should NOT be due to us sharing, introducing, exposing, etc, but rather through their own thoughts, contemplation and impressions...in the silence of their minds.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 508
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Eddie, I don't agree because there are many ways that people share information. And we run the danger of getting a bit too "precious" in our own minds and inadvertently making the mission some "special secret". We shouldn't missionize but the topic can be introduced without inflicting anything on anyone just by being thoughtful and careful…and not trying to manipulate anyone even subtly.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page