Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 26, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Door_knocker

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. Last time I posted, I asked about people who have had NDE's (Near Death Experiences). I commented that these people have reported coming back from these experiences with "New" previously unknown factual information they had no previous knowledge of. Your response was that these people were basically having an imaginary experience. How can someone imagion true facts they had never in their life known before. I would think this is impossible and illogical. I also asked if you or the Plejeran had ever actually experimented with NDE's. You response was that what happens to us when we die can never be proven. Proof can be gathered with experimentation. If no one ever experiments on this topic then of course nothing about the death experience can be learned or proven. What happens between our old life and our new one would be great information to have. My point is what happens to us when we die can be experimented with and proven. We have the technology to do this even now. It seems your view of what happens to us when we die is your belief only and not something you know for sure. I thought you and the Plejerans never talk about what you believe, only what you know. I am very curious to hear your response. Thank You

Lepuniv

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for answering my last question.

Coming back to the question of infinity.

If infinity means with no begining and no end (cf. Christian's remark), then the Universe which had a begining and will have an end (when its contraction is completed - according to Billy - before rebirth) can't be qualified of infinite.

There's a huge different in concept between being lost in the Universe on a "circular" path (locked on it until the Universe crushes), and the Universe in which you turn to be itself infinite in size.
This is something a normal Earthling can understand.

If an egg can be finite and infinite at the same time, then the same applies for a table, the Earth, a box ...everything with a surface, because you could turn on it continuously...

Consequently, the Universe has no special property that its constituents haven't got.

Well there's a confusion here between the finiteness of an object (in size) and the possibility to mouv on its surface and to come back to the departure point as many times as time gives the opportunity to do it.

Question:

If all the objets of the Universe have the property to be finite and infinite at the same time, why did you speak of the Universe's infinity?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Visible_melon

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At about what point in time will the suns increased activity which could destroy Earths electrical devices calm down? In other words: When will this potential catastrophe no longer be a threat?
Thank you
- Carter Klippel

Scott

Post Number: 2254
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

I have taken your previous answer to heart.
My thoughts about the transition of a very highly developed human into the high council are that the transition occurs after physical death, the spirit and its overall consciousness-block, and a fine-elemental body move over into the level of the high-council, where it stays in an ever increasingly finer form until entry into the level Arahat Athersata, can you shed your light on this?

(Message edited by jacob on February 26, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

There's no sense going into details because you cannot make use of it anyway. What matters is how life's values are implementated into one's own life.
What can be said regarding the transition process from the material world via level of High Council to Arahat Athersata: It's an automatism. Depending on a person's (and his descendant-personalities') efforts and intelligence etc., the process to gain "entrance" into the High Council realm encompasses between 40 and 60 million years. Based on the 60 million, it takes an average of 18 million years incarnated as a human being, and 42 million years in the "Jenseitsbereich" (other world).

Patm

Hi Billy (and Christian),

Are there special qualities that allow Agate, within a copper pyramid, to amplify impulses created during meditation to be transmitted to the consolidator at SSSC?

Thanks
PatM

Yes, the Agate is suited to amplify the "schwingungsmässige Verbindung" (vibration-related connection) with the crystal block at the SSSC. The copper pyramid (by FIGU design) is meant to be used for the Peace Meditation only (at certain times). If used for one's personal meditation, it has a symbolic effect only (= no link to the SSSC). (Exception: CG49 members may make effective use of the pyramid on other occasions etc. in connection with certain aspects which have to do with the SSSC's big meditation pyramid.)

Vb28

Hi Eduard,

In an interview with Randy Winters in 1989 (personally I like Randy).
He asked if you go back to year 32 and if you die there, what will happen to the spirit?
Billy replied: you have to live the life again from year 32.
Isn’t Jmmanuel living in year 32 so what will happen to the spirit? if both Eduard and Jmmanuel die in 32?

what happens to the next reincarnation?
Thanks

If your spirit form is reincarnated two times simultaneously, the actual person cannot die in the past.

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier and thank you for your answer to my previous question about Creation. I understand now from your information that Creation does not decide or think in any way, but instead is reactive in a logical way. I also understand from your writings that humans must evolve up to the merging with the Creation Universal Consciousness. I know that we are already part of Creation but I mean that we merge into Creation's active consciousness in whatever form it is. My question is: What can we possibly contribute to Creation as humans that it could not achieve without us? To be more specific, why cannot Creation build the love and knowledge that it needs without the wasteful process of many human lifetimes? It seems to me that through the pure power and logic that Creation already possesses, it could generate what it needs in a more rapid and efficient way. Obviously I have very little actual knowledge about this, but my question is meant honestly and respectfully.

Thank you once again Mr Meier.
Thomas Hall

According to the law of causality or cause and effect, each development and action etc. must begin at the bottom. In the case of our universe/Creation (which is the "lowest" of all Creation forms), the lowest form of the evolution process starts with the Neugeist-Formen (new spirit forms) which, through the evolution process of plants, animals and up to human beings, must be effectuated one step after another. Spirit forms can only evolve during material lives (at the beginning).

(Note by CF: An analogy: When a child is born, development/evolution does not start at that point in time, but has started 9 months ago. In order that the newborn baby can learn and evolve, it must have a functional body and consciousness etc. which must develop from the bottom.)

Melissa

Hello Billy, my name is Melissa.

My Question for you please: At the time of evolution, when we are able to remember all past lives and experiences, will we also have the opportunity to re-visit (via spirit or via personality,) with another who also remembers and who also had a connection with in a previous personality?

I'm guessing yes, but in a way that I cannot understand currently.

Thank you and much love, Melissa
Melissa

When a person is able to remember past lives (which will be the case far away in the future), the person will neither be interested or attempting to know about "connections with previous personalities". This would just be a waste of time and illogical. Since the things of the past cannot be changed, it does not make sense to dig into the past. What matters is the present time and progress in view of the future.
There's a saying: Only fools are grieving or complaining about the past.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

There has been many so-called psychics, clairvoyants, seers, prophets throughout history and even existing today that have been able to report their visions with enough amount of accuracy to defy the probability of random guessing. This also seems to suggest humans have the ability to do this and are just not aware of how to utilize it. It seems to me that the reason why prophetic information is given is to:

a) Establish credibility to listen to someone
b) Attempt to alter the outcome of the future (as it existed at the time of the vision)

When future visions are not acted on, as had happened in most of Jmmanuel's prophetic statements, they become reality. This seems to suggest "predestination," that it is already known to him that things "will" happen according to what he saw.

Can you clarify for me about these capabilities as they relate to "predestination"?

Prophecies are prophecies until the time when they are either dissolved (if people have changed their behaviour and used their reasoning and responsibility, etc.) or have become reality (if people have not heeded the warning).
In contrast, there are predictions that are stating things of the future that cannot be changed. Prophecies are probabilities, predictions is future reality.

(Note by CF: Predetermination is something that is done every second in your life. This depends on the decisions that are taken, or not taken, in everyday life. The law of cause and effect.)

Vigati

Hello, billy meier

I hope you are well health.

my question is:

How many years will be with us? When do you return to Earth (via reincarnation) to continue with your mission?

Thank you very much,
salome
mis mejores deseos

His mission as a prophet on Earth will be terminated when he's dead.

Joe

Billy, is mining for diamonds and gold wrong? I mean should precious stones, precious metals etc be left untouched? The reason why I'm asking is because if I'm not mistaken the Plejaren themsleves don't wear any jewellery.

Human beings need precious metals etc. to improve their technology. Terrestrial humankind has not yet received a technological level where it is possible to develop all necessary elements from electrons.
Mining in the extent as it is happening today on Earth is "wrong" (= excessive). Cause: the overpopulation catastrophe.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

I am taking an environmental class and we are studying the population problems. The book that we are reading says that developed countries have “consumption overpopulation” while the poor countries have “people overpopulation.” The authors of the book claim implicitly that the USA, Europe and other industrialized countries have slowed down the fertility rate but consume most of the resources of the earth, but don’t have“people overpopulation.”

I was wondering if these developed countries don’t have the so called people overpopulation and are in ways towards stabilizing their populations, but only consume too much, or do they have a people overpopulation juts as the rest of the world?

Thank you very much!
Salome
Marcela

In the so-called industrial or developed countries we have both a "consumption overpopulation" AND a "people overpopulation".

Hawaiian

Shaban_1190,

The answer to your UFO resolution is within your control, not the Plejarens. Next time use your telepathic ability to have this UFO change its lumination intensity from becoming brighter or dimmer ( if it responds, then it is NOT of Earthly origin since the technology is not advanced to respond to human thoughts)

Try to establish telepathic communications with the UFO and use your intuition to determine if they are benevolent or not, your penal gland will respond if negative forces are at play.

There must be reasons why this UFO is making itself open towards you and I bet if there is someone else near by, they would not see it. So the answer is within yourself to find out. The Plejarens has offically withdrawn from Earth, so that means other ET's will try to establish themselves in ways to learn while some may not be benevolent, so be careful

(Note by CF: Although there's no question in that posting I will add the following: Hawaiian, it does not make any sense that you give Shaban_1190 such an illogical advice of using telepathy, when it is obvious that capacity/ability is not available by a probability of 99.9999 percent?!)

Norm

Hi Billy, I've always assumed that Bigfoot is intelligent since they clearly know to hide from humans. How intelligent are they?

Since Billy had never a conversation with a Bigfoot he cannot answer your question.

(Note by CF: If the ability to hide from human beings is a sign of intelligence, bacteria etc. and many species of the animal kingdom must be rather intelligent.)

Zanderson

Hello Mr. Meier,

I would like to ask a question about the pineal gland.

I know it is said that one should meditate in order to use the pineal gland capabilities, but to me this is like saying if one wants to build abs one should exercise, however I think it would be best to state the type of exercise that is more specific/focused with abs development to achieve better results such as crunch rather just generalizing and stating to exercise. So my question is, how or what specifically does one need to do to direct or allow energy (not sure if it’s my energy or cosmic energy) to flow freely towards, and into/through, the pineal gland?

P.S. Happy belated birthday....
Zanderson

The goal is not to improve the pineal gland, but to live a life in line with the virtues and high values like love, harmony, peace and freedom etc. In the course of time (over many generations) and through the application of meditation etc., there is a possibility that the pineal gland will grow again.

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

Does the beamship which Billy photographed twice (contact 39 block 2 page 39) when Billy time-travelled with Semjase through the Bermnuda Triangle 500 years into the future belong to the future Earth human beings (our decendants)?

Salome
Corey

Billy doesn't know.

(Note by CF: What if there is a "Yes" or a "No" to your question? What's the benefit of an answer?
When reading certain questions, we – Billy and I – are sometimes wondering about the "reason why" and the "benefit".)

Marbar

Hello Billy,

I wonder if there is a planet, that had no genetic manilpulation from ETs in any form, shape, or way. That includes no spiritually advanced spirit-forms incarnating on the planet, no ET spacecraft crash landings, that includes you spirit-form Billy being nowhere near the planet, and no ET visitation at all.

To add it up, zero ET influence on the planet. The humans on the planet could evolve on their own time and pace. Contact Report 463 caused me to ask you this question.

With no genetic manipulation at all by ETs, would men still be more agressive than women?

Salome,
MarBar

It could very well be the other way round, meaning that women can be more aggressive than men.

Mahigitam

Some God-believers claim that since the fundamental Physical Constants in our universe appears to be tweaked or designed for life to evolve(Fine tuned Universe), it must be the work of a Creator-God. As a counter to this argument, some scientists claim that, there could be multiple universes out there where the Universal Physical Constants could be different and hence probably no life, making our universe just to be place where those constants happened to be such that the life had come to exist.
Are the Universal Physical Constants the same in the DAL & other Universes ? If not, then it seems to be that universes with life can exist even with different values of Universal Physical Constants.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_physical_constant

In every universe/Creation with a material belt there are the same physical laws.

Pavani

"Vastu is the science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature(Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space) and balance them with the man and the material. Vastu Shastra is creating a congenial settings or a place to live or work, in most scientific way taking advantages of the benefits bestowed by the five elements called "Paanchbhootas" of the nature thereby paving the way for enhanced health, wealth, prosperity and happiness in an enlightened environment....Vastu is followed while choosing a plot, how to choose a plot: the shape, the nature of the soil. When and how to construct a house, how to do the interiors, how to choose colour and when to shift."

Source: http://www.vaastu-shastra.com/introduction-of-vastu-shastra.html

Is there any truth to the above description of Vastu Shastra - "science of construction" ?

Excluding the practical purposes for construction, is there any relationship at all between the architecture of buildings where we live & work and their effect on human beings ?

If your answer is 'NO' to both questions, then it means that the buying a plot, its shape, elevation & size, arranging interiors & rooms in alignment with cardinal directions has zero effect(through fluidal forces?) or advantage on human beings life when compared to the other plots which doesn't follow Vastu at all.

Billy doesn't know "Vast Shastra".

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier,

I just returned from visiting the International UFO Conference, held in Phoenix, Arizona, and sponsored by a local organization (Open Minds magazine) that inherited Wendelle Stevens' library. Of course, some of the people attended the conference just to bask in the idea of an interplanetary society, but a few others seemed to me to be sincere seekers of the truth. As an example, consider Clifford Stone. He says he worked with the U.S. military as part of a program that retrieved extraterrestrial objects, and also had some dealings with extraterrestrials. He is retired now, and currently gathering unclassified government documents related to UFO's for public presentation. Clifford and I talked about you and the Plejaren, but how much he really knows I can't say. The story he tells is quite abit different from yours, yet like everyone else at the conference, he has accepted the fact that the Plejaren are visiting us. Other people at the conference presented far different stories from both Clifford's and yours. Of course, some of the people involved in the UFO movement are misleading people, but it seems that others are genuine seekers. Yet it seems that universally, all of the people at the conference acknowledged the Plejaren visitation, but paid it no further attention.

There is a large chasm evident in the UFO field between the FIGU and this more general UFO movement, dispersed as it may be. For example, a recent article by the Open Minds magazine reviewed your 'case' and found it controversial. Talking with the people there, I get the sense that there are two main reasons for this.

1. The story of the Plejaren visitation program is simply not as interesting as some of the other stories that are bandied about. It seems to me that people on this planet are so story-oriented that they will choose to believe a well-crafted story over an obvious truth. The Plejaren are visiting us from afar - that right there should be enough to grab their attention, but it is not, perhaps because the Plejaren story just doesn't feel right to them.

2. You and the Plejaren have discounted so much of what other people are espousing, so much of what people present various proofs of, and want to believe in, that in turn few people want to consider the Plejaren story. Some people enjoy telling good stories, even when they do not make money doing so. Since you and the Plejaren have dismissed other extraterrestrial involvement on this planet, this confounds the people who enjoy looking for good mysteries rather than good answers.

Of course the intention of the Mission is to inculcate an innate awareness of the need for natural and creational values in our sense of humanity, to do so realistically, honestly, in a grounded manner without upsetting anyone. After talking with people at this UFO Conference, I do believe something more could be done to reach out to these people with verifiable evidence, lest the story of the Plejaren visitation get left in the lurch, lest we Earthlings evolve stories that guide the development of our society along a path incongruous to that intended by the Mission.

This brings me to the question at hand: how might we better introduce the message of the Plejaren to these people who are seeking out evidential explanations of UFO's in other places than FIGU? For instance, what is the possibility of ramping up the extraterrestrial program of interacting with us earthlings - for just this aspect of our society, for just the people who are already open to it?

You can never convince another person of something. This is work each person must do for him- or herself. If a person is not open to look at reality you cannot do anything. Each person must gather proof for himself.
If people want to believe in channeling and all kind of other claims and delusions and fraud and reptile nonsense, etc. it's their problem.

(Note by CF: It's not the truth that needs people, but it's the people who need the truth.)

Nuetralperson

Greetings Billy,

In contact report 10 it says that your spirit records all thoughts and motions. My question refers to "motions" does this necessarily mean that if you meditate everyday at the same time, it builds a "momentum" or building of your energy or fluidal energies, similar to how through experience and studying the spirit teaching if done properly and persistently you may recognize creation more throughout life, and daily experience, including in your feelings and perceptions? I send my love to you Eduard, I know you don't think it is necessary for people to thank you, because truly I say to you, just as you say to us, every job or work requires its pay or dues. So we all need to pay dues to you for your life long struggle and hard work. Salome.

Alex

The spirit or spirit form records not all thoughts and motions, but the essence, the values, that which is positive-neutral. The rest (thoughts, feelings, motions, etc.) is recorded in the storage banks.
Meditating in the way that you describe above may have those effects. Your fluidal forces will be stored in the room etc. where you regularly meditate.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for your answer in correcting the number of deaths by the hand of the Israeli’s ancestors within Contact 249 from 19,463,000 to 94,630.

I refer to the pdf file here: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/249th%20Contact.pdf

Billy: (19 million 463 thousand! [Wrong translation]) 94,630! That is an enormous number of people who suffered a forced death in only 1000 years through religious madness and racial obsession, fanaticism, church courts, commands of God, religious wars and judgments of God, along with other insanities. And all of this was perpetrated by a small group of single, megalomaniacal, degenerate people who had become obsessed with their faith. This number is almost identical to the people who had been killed by Christianity over nearly 2000 years.

I would think that 94,630 deaths within 1000 years may not be “an enormous number” and is too small to be “identical to the deaths numbers by the hand of Christianity over nearly 2000 years”, which should be in millions.

It seems that there are more translation errors here, could you please clarify the doubts arising out of the above passages?

Salome
Savio

In the original contact notes it reads 200 instead of 2000 (meaning about 94000 people having been killed by delusional sectarians during the last 200 years (besides the millions of killed people during the world wars, etc.). It's obvious now that there are false numbers in the booklet "249th Contact. We will make the corrections as soon as possible. Thank you.

Derrick

Dear Billy, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you have done for myself, and human kind.
My question is:

1. What is a deja vu?
2. Does it have any assotiation to time travel?
3. Does it have to do with the storage banks?
Salome Dear Billy.
Derrick

There are different possibilities: Malfunction of the brain; fake memories; memories from images and movies that have been forgotten, etc.

(Note by CF: A Déjà vu is a "picture", a "place" or "memory"of something that appears very familiar to the person in question, who is of the opinion that he or she never saw it in this lifetime.)

Door_knocker

Hello Billy. Last time I posted, I asked about people who have had NDE's (Near Death Experiences). I commented that these people have reported coming back from these experiences with "New" previously unknown factual information they had no previous knowledge of. Your response was that these people were basically having an imaginary experience. How can someone imagion true facts they had never in their life known before. I would think this is impossible and illogical. I also asked if you or the Plejeran had ever actually experimented with NDE's. You response was that what happens to us when we die can never be proven. Proof can be gathered with experimentation. If no one ever experiments on this topic then of course nothing about the death experience can be learned or proven. What happens between our old life and our new one would be great information to have. My point is what happens to us when we die can be experimented with and proven. We have the technology to do this even now. It seems your view of what happens to us when we die is your belief only and not something you know for sure. I thought you and the Plejerans never talk about what you believe, only what you know. I am very curious to hear your response. Thank You

If it is really (!) the case that they have gathered new facts it is by intuition, but certainly not information from the other side / the other world.
(Note by CF: What's beyond death cannot be experimented and proven, at least not with terrestrial science. Earth scientiste have not even yet detected spiritual energy or that there are seven stages/levels down from the atom!)

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for answering my last question.
Coming back to the question of infinity.

If infinity means with no begining and no end (cf. Christian's remark), then the Universe which had a begining and will have an end (when its contraction is completed - according to Billy - before rebirth) can't be qualified of infinite.

There's a huge different in concept between being lost in the Universe on a "circular" path (locked on it until the Universe crushes), and the Universe in which you turn to be itself infinite in size.
This is something a normal Earthling can understand.

If an egg can be finite and infinite at the same time, then the same applies for a table, the Earth, a box ...everything with a surface, because you could turn on it continuously...

Consequently, the Universe has no special property that its constituents haven't got.

Well there's a confusion here between the finiteness of an object (in size) and the possibility to mouv on its surface and to come back to the departure point as many times as time gives the opportunity to do it.

Question:

If all the objets of the Universe have the property to be finite and infinite at the same time, why did you speak of the Universe's infinity?

Thanks Salome
Lepuniv

Yes, a table also has finite and infinite aspects.

Why should Billy not have mentioned the Universe's infinity? It's a fact!
Everything is finite-infinite.

Visible_melon

At about what point in time will the suns increased activity which could destroy Earths electrical devices calm down? In other words: When will this potential catastrophe no longer be a threat?
Thank you
- Carter Klippel

There is an 11-year and a 22-year cycle, and from time to time one of those peaks does not appear. The threat of the sun's increased activity will continue/remain for a long time. The future will show.
If everything goes its normal way, the next peak should occur at the beginning of 2013.

Theredpill

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Do the Plejarens have studies in areas similar to what we have on Earth as metaphysics and if you can provide any example of them?

Jan

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

following question is about dreams. Small excerpt from your text »Concentration, Meditation Sleep«: »During sleep the meditation continues to be effective, whereby the consciousness connects itself with the data of the unconscious and subconscious, through which dream events then arise.«

While thinking about my question, it is my limited understanding of dreams that dreams and being awake shoud work analogically with Day and Night. (or life and learning materially here / afterlife and learning spiritually on the other side), so while sleeping we subconsciously analyze (dream) everything from what we experience during the day in consiousness-block (every day anew and by every day enriched in the content), only if we were ever able to remember dreams when we mornings wake up :-)

Question is: if one goes to sleep and then during the night one starts to dream, what steers and regulates the subconsciousness to pick up first this or that particular topic in dreams?

Thank you
Jan

Jacob

Post Number: 866
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

In 2005 I asked you what Honor (Ehre) meant as a pillar of Wisdom, from the book OM, Kanon 31, on the pages 125-126 vers. 304-312

Your Answer was:

"Ehre/honour is an „extensive“ (weitlaeufig) term. Honour is used here as honour that is “lived” by the human being towards Creation, and this honour also includes reverence (without any fragment of fear). And honour is also lived towards everything that exists: the animals, the universe, human beings, the plants, etc. etc. Honour has to do with respect and awe (Achtung und Respekt)."

It seems to me that all seven pillars of Wisdom also express themselves as high virtues in the personality/psyche of a person, which enable the psyche to be balanced and receptive to impulses from the Gemüt. Also that wisdom always shows with these 7 virtues present in the personality/psyche of a person.

Could you explain Gerechtigkeit in the context of the seven pillars of Wisdom?
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Vb28

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If pure infinity is finite, are there other universes in pure infinity? Or other Absolutum-Absolutum inside pure infinity?

Savio

Post Number: 700
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to the message “The material consciousness is capable of traveling with singular lightspeed and in a range of three light-seconds, whereby space and time have no hindrances when it comes to penetrating space-time configurations like future or the past.”

I have an understanding that once the Future is visited, that future is fixed and events being seen must come to pass.

My question is: What would happen to the future event when the Future is visited through material consciousness travel? Would that future be fixed as well just like the visit is done through a time machine?

Salome

Savio

Michael_horn

Post Number: 513
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Moderators, please do not post this as a question.

> This is just (another) suggestion that people resist the temptation to tell their life stories when asking Billy questions. Really, take a look at how succinct Billy's answers are; give him credit for understanding the QUESTION and…ask it. Please also note the suggestion that asking questions to get answers that one actually has no practical way of utilizing is a waste of time.

Michael, I will post this in the questions section for others to see-Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 26, 2012)

Thomas

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are well.

My question is about the links between the material consciousness block and the spiritual consciousness block. As I understand it, in order for a person to take full advantage of the connection to the spiritual consciousness block in a consciously aware manner, the person needs to have a balanced psyche because it is the psyche that is capable of coming into contact with the spiritual consciousness block. I also understand that the material and spiritual consciousness blocks are connected via the central consciousness forms. I guess the question that I have for you is, does all information which is capable of being taken in by the spiritual side from the material side have to pass through the psyche and then through the central consciousness or are there separate paths, one via the psyche and the other via the central consciousness forms? Just to be clear, I am not referring to the storage banks but rather just the information that is logical and neutral which can be passed from the material consciousness forms to the spiritual consciousness forms.

Thanks very much for any clarification that you can give me :-)

Thomas Hall

Tutan3300

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy
Is there such spirit form guides?
Thanks. Love be with you

Tony_q

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, someone posted this up on facebook claiming it is information from supposed contactee Dan Fry, disregarding the source is the information accurate?

"There are three types or branches of science which are necessary for the proper development of mankind: the Spiritual Science, the Social Science and the Physical or Material Science. The spiritual and social sciences must come first. There can be no development of the material science unless there first exists a foundation of the spiritual and social sciences. You can prove this to yourself by considering the difference between man and the animals. The animal has no spiritual or social science and consequently has never developed a material science. A few of your insects such as the ant and the bee have developed a rudimentary form of social science to the extent that they are able to live together in large numbers, work together for their mutual welfare, and have a form of discipline which is common to all. As a result of this they also have developed a very limited material science, in that they do erect structures, and store food against a future time of need. The fact, however, that they have no spiritual science has proven an absolute bar to further development with the result that they have not advanced a single: step in thousands of years

Salome.
Tony

Marcela

Post Number: 250
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian:

I would like to send all of you in the center kind regards.

The Plejaren have calculated that 8 billion persons live on earth and it is going up like we know, however, persons claim that there are a lot of people dying as well. Since our calculations are so precarious, it is impossible to determine the number of people dying.

My question is, could Figu calculate (with the help of the Plejaren) the number of people dying to show scientists/everybody that this is minimal and doesn’t affect the exponential curve?

Thank you!
Salome
Marcela

Mahigitam

Post Number: 513
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy & CF,

Earlier you answered that these world leaders(Gandhi, King Farouk, Haile Selassie ...etc) whom Sfath met knew that Sfath was an ET. When i briefly read these leaders biographies, i do not find any information that reflects the intelligence & wisdom of a person who is in contact with an ET, besides most of these leaders were known to be materialistic. Moreover these leaders world view and behaviour often does not represent the Creational principles/laws, which a wise or knowledgeable man would live by, which makes me wonder as to why would Sfath need to disclose his origin as being an extraterrestrial to these world leaders(even if it was for the sake of allowing Billy converse with these leaders). Also as far as i read, Plejaren only maintain direct physical contacts with no one on earth, except you(exceptions include accidental sightings). Would be please tell us the nature of interaction & purpose behind the meetings between Sfath & world political leaders ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Pavani

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 433, 2006, Ptaah speculated the possibilities behind the strange events at the SSSC(disappearance of 2 photographic slides, book, text on the computer & running backwards of Guido's two alarm clocks,..) either to be the work of humans from future earth or could be those of secret terrestrial laboratories that have developed electromagnetic teleportation-vibrations which initially manifest themselves in the area of their goal and then also disappear again without a trace, without allowing their origin to be determined because no coordinates whatsoever or other traces are able to be pursued and are therefore not verifiable. I would like to know, whether Plejaren or you, have come to know the truth of the matter and that is: Who actually are behind the strange events occuring at SSSC ?
---
Below is Billy's reply to my question last month, mentioning that he would find out the name of the alien language. Please let Scott pass on the answer to me if Billy resolves the issue in the meantime.

"49 Questions(2000)

17. Is there a god, a devil, or a hell ?

The Psyche
Pages 52 & 53

The word "god" is merely the ancient term from an equally ancient language of alien people whose existence and language could not reliably be proven until 1973, and again in 1994.Without a doubt, and although the theologians and other scientists disclaim this fact, the word "god" is not in any way synonymous with "Creation" in this ancient alien language.

The ancient alien language you are referring to seems to be Lyrian.
Did our scientists found the writings/scriptures/books in this alien langauge, as you have mentioned that it would be proven in 1973 & again in 1994 ?

Salome
Pavani

Answer: The two years mentioned above are relating to the publication dates of the book "Die Psyche". Billy will try to get information regarding that ancient language.
"}}

Corey

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Page 318-319 of "Aus den Tiefen Weltenraums" and page 299 of "And Yet the Fly" (English version) make it sound like in the future there will be another prophet who will bring the universal spirit teaching to Earth even though it will take 40 years for the reincarnation teachings to spread worldwide and the future sects and religions to accept the teachings. Will there be another prophet in the future?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Sanjin

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sir,

There are some studies out there saying that it is healthy to take a nap during the day. Supposedly it has something to do with the body temperature. They say that normally the body temperature slowly rises during the day but starts going down slightly during the night, when people are tired and asleep. There is also a small slump in temperature during the day. Supposedly that is the reason why many people are tired around noon time.

Some people even say that it is natural for humans to take a nap around noon, which is what people used to do to while the sun is too strong. I was wondering what your thoughts are about taking a nap during the day and if you would recommend it.

Thanks a lot.
Love makes the world go round.

Stevieo

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy hope u doing well and thanks a lot for what u have done i just love your work and effort that you put in for mankind.

my question for the round is.....

to start off i was born with a learning disability as a child i was not getting enough oxagen in my brain and was turning blue but then i came oiut of it one day(months later) and i never knew because no one ever told me untill i got older.and people of all kinds tell me theres something wrong with me.and so so.but i do find it hard for me to deal with a lot of area's in my life.despite my condition

my question is can u tell me whats the cause of learning disability this mental disordor that doctors dont fully undnerstand the cause of.i know theres types of learning disability's(adhd,dsylexia) out there but is there a fundamental cause for it all like could it be genetics are a damage of the mental mind are could it be lack of reason are just a new spirit form that dont understnad much.in my understanding it could be verious reasons.and does this interfear with a persons spiritual evolution cause of the damage of the matereal mind(mental mind).are could it be a lacking of ones full potental they just dont know it yet.

it seem's that a larg number of the world population is suffering from some sort of mental illness.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 304
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard

I currently work in a school in England and one thing I have noticed since I was in school as a young boy is the increased bad, aggressive, inability to concentrate and disruptive behaviour of children. For example children continually punch and kick holes in walls , throw their food and rubbish over floors and carpets, mess up toilets in a disgusting degenerate way and so on.

My question is, what would you say is the reason for, as it seems, increased bad behaviour that seems to get worse with new generations?

I am thinking it has many reasons. Overpopulation being one regarding the early reincarnation of Spirit-forms before the consciousness block is ready, bad parenting, bad influences from TV and movies and so on.

Thanks for your time and I wish you well

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Norm

Post Number: 1470
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, In Contact 116 & 117 it mentions a Virgin birth. Why the need for another Virgin birth?
My Website

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy I send you my love;

If its not too much trouble your next contact, tell quetzal, ptahh or whoever greetings from Alex in Ohio, although its not likely, but hey, its worth a shot haha. Immanuel walked on water, that person there did it too and once he thought about he fell in. My question is based off of seeing someone do something "unimaginable" or unbelievable can someone do that too as well, if you believe you can, and is belief enough to do something? So if you believe what you witnessed is true, is that enough for you to do that as well? Example: If someone saw you do telekinesis is that witness account enough for them to do that as well, or is concentration needed? Its a three part question, but is one question. The official Question - Can belief be enough to do something, or is the process of how needed as well? Salome.

Marbar

Post Number: 219
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

There was something else that I wanted you to answer, but it left my mind for now. For many many years, religion has oppressed, embarassed, hurt, insult, discriminate against, and degrade women. Yet, many women are so loyal to religion and that is not right.

What make it worse is that they are more loyal to an imaginary god than their husbands to the point with the saying: Put god first. Another one, put Christ in your heart or trust Christ with your heart. It gets to a point that women have religion as a requirement to find a husband. If a religious woman finds out a potential partner for true love in life is not religious, she will reject that person.

Many women somehow claiming that they can find comfort in a god that don't exist and will never exist. She will not be able to handle reality. This I know can be very certain, if a woman don't put religion as a requirment to be with her, it is guarenteed she will find true love and happiness with a man or women whom she wants to marry.

What is so great about religion which is replacable that many women are so loyal to; what is it that religion offers to women that the people in their lives who actually exist that they can see, hear, and feel are being ignored?

Salome,
MarBar

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page