Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 08, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through April 08, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2319
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam....

I bet, Billy did see them from time-to-time.

I have not seen it, yet.

James, The Truthseeker, did have a page online in the past(at the PAR), that
did show images of what seemed to be the Giza Intelligence crafts in
formation, at night. [And their tricky...Maria, Halographic Projections to
mislead the mass into Christian Cult Religion, etc....]

You will have to contact James, if you want further insight on this?

Perhaps, James is in possession of the footage? Or, knows more about it?

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 497
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Breaking the Silence
http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/8183/Breaking-the-Silence

(Message edited by indi on January 02, 2012)
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 498
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact - An Investigation Into the Extraterrestrial Experiences of Eduard Billy Meier

At 20:44,
Meier plays to stevens about the recorded sounds by Meier & popi on 2 tape recorders. While the video zooms onto the Beamship Variation II. These tapes were analysed by Robin L.Shellman who concluded that he could match all the sounds except that of the base sound, sound of the beamship.

At 1:04:50,
It is said that Semjase brought a new Beamship(WCUFO) of whose sounds were also recorded by Meier and given to Stevens for analysis. Later these sounds were analysed by Steve Ambrose and Nils Rognerud.
-------------------------------

It seems to me confusing. First, there are 4 recordings.
1 - Good Friday 1976, Frecht Nature Preserve, Hinwil

2 - 14 April 1976 , Schmarbuel - Maiwinkel (Jet Fighter)

3 - No record made of time , date, or place for 3rd one

4 - 7(or 18) July 1980 , Ober-Sadelegg (15 other witnesses)

It is the 4rth one in which Billy and popi recorded the WCUFO sounds and not the 1976 one as shown in the Contact doc. Only in the 1976, at Schmarbuel - Maiwinkel did only Meier was invited to the location & recorded sounds that has on it a dog, 3 airplanes, police siren,....
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 499
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Out on a Limb (1987)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093688/

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6927872

Mahigitam

Post Number: 501
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone interested to buy the following 3 DVDs, please avail the limited offer by paying just $10(shipping not included) for all 3 DVDs which actually are $15 each. Please write to Wendell Stevens' daughter Cece Stevens: CeceSt@aol.com

1-CONTACT MOVIE
2-CONTACT OUT TAKES
3-JAPANESE MOVIE FOOTAGE

Michael_horn

Post Number: 492
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Yes and then he said that he never said the case was a hoax, blah, > blah. All these folks play it very safe, picking on the obvious > loonies in the paranormal field. Click here: http://theyfly.com/Dialogue_with_a_Skeptic.htm > to see how a nice, bright but overly confident and under-qualified > skeptic fairs when trying to attack the case.

Davidmg

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Micheal;
I must say, I really have to admire your tolerance among the many people whom you have conversations with regarding your last interview, as well as others. With that I mean people from Interviews by Media moguls, radio hosts, conferences and debunkers. Trying to get a straight forth answer from them is like trying to hold a half decent conversation with someone who have a severe case of A.D.D.(Attention Deficit Disorder) with a plate full of various types of cookies.This must be taxing on your patients.

Often I see news people with a condescending tone in their voice as if they are talking to children when they are faced with any material that could be viewed by the masses as controversial in any nature. Or, would otherwise make them look bad if they should show any signs of agreement or support for any portion of the topic you or anyone else have given to them of the Meier case, or any other case for that matter. I guess knowing what you have learned over the many years gives you a better understanding of what people are capable of, as well as not capable of. Nevertheless you carry on with your necessary skills to deal with these people with unfocused, unwilling, or disingenuous in nature attitudes. take care.

Davidmg

Davidmg

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward;

I am not sure but James might be referring to the The Garabandal Story. Can be found on YouTube

Davidmg

Mahigitam

Post Number: 505
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wendelle Stevens 75th Birthday Celebrations
Speakers in order of Appearance:
1 - Jim Mosley (Saucer Smear Magazine)
2 - Jim Dilettoso
3 - Jim Crawford (UFO Central)
4 - Robert Dean
5 - Michael Hesemann
5 - Ted Loman (UFO A-Z)

Col. Wendelle Stevens, an icon in the UFO research field, had the surprise of his life when he was honored on his 75th birthday. Old friends and fellow UFO researchers turn up the heat on Wendelle and gently roast him with well done tales of adventures and excitement. Don't miss the hilarious appearance of one of Wendelle's dearest friends, Billy Meier, as portrayed with side splitting results by Michael Hesemann. It was a night Wendelle will never forget and neither will you!
Source:
http://www.ufocongressstore.com/Wendelle-Stevens-Entire-Collection-of-Presenations-at-IUFOC-Laughlin_p_755.html
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 506
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did i forget to paste the link or has it been removed ?
http://youtu.be/qY4COffQG_o
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Ramirez

Post Number: 676
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mission related video .... sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTEVvkL-l3Q

The secret caves at Giza. 1 hour 23 minutes.

Recall in 1977 when the Giza boys were rounded up and the large gallery containing their craft plus access tunnels filled in ......

This expedition might have reached a point at which the tunnel cave in occurred .... or the entrance might be located somewhere else entirely but at least the film proves there are cave complexes and tunnels under the pyramid area something the former antiquities director Dr Zahi Hawass denied for a while.

From memory of information in the contact report the actual gallery housing the craft was about 4 thousand feet below the pyramids so this short cave complex obviously isn't it but might have been one of series of access points.
Cheers.

Matthew

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've just wached the 'UFO BUST! Episodes 1-9' on Youtube with end credits going to Kal Korff & Derek Bartholomaus.

In this series of short films they recreate Billy's UFO photos and films using models and also show outtakes from MH's 'Silent Revolution of Truth' (How did they get permission for this Michael?). In Epsiode 8 - Debunking Billy Meier's WCUFO they show that the underbelly of one of Billy's photos from the golden WCUFO at night series has a moulding (small circle) that is similar to the mouldings found on the underside of the bin lids that have been said were used for the lip of the WCUFO. I have not seen this before, only the claim we all know about the outer rim of the WCUFO looking like the outer rim from the bin lids. It is also true that many of Billy's photos can be recreated using models and forced depth of field focus and this is demonstrated in the films. They have even recreated the Beamship sounds using the models to act as resonating speakers on the fishing lines. The films also state that Marcel Vogel was wrong when he stated that Thulium was found in the metal samples as another analysis of the metal that did not disappear showed that this 'rare earth element' was not present but that the sample was characteristic of silver solder.

As I watched these films I got to thinking - here is another get out for me if I want it. The films UFO BUST do a very good job at debunking the photo/film evidence from Billy so that on the face of it, it looks as if Billy's evidence is fake. They miss a crucial aspect of the whole case - witness testimony. When you look at the witness testimony and the prophecies and predictions you get a more complete picture. It is as if the closer you get to Billy Meier the more you are presented with layer upon layer of evidence that sharpens your capacity for rational thought and recognition of the truth so that you begin to recognise it more in what he is saying. In other fake contact reports the reverse is true. I think that the Plejaren purposefully created events knowing that the results of these events would be controversial. Each detail was carefully worked out so that in the manufacture of the WCUFO - which according to the CR's was a brand new beamship when presented to Billy and probably a one off for this purpose - characteristics of the bins at the SSSC were included in the design. They were able to calculate from future views exactly how each bit of evidence would be received in the future and set up scenarios like UFOs bouncing around 'as if' hung on wires and people being made to forget that the tree that the beamship was circling around was in the field and metal samples were made to disappear so that the information Billy presented could be given as controversial layers of information with an easy 'get out' at each layer so that the spiritual teachings could be very slowly and subtly brought to the consciousness of people of Earth without overwhelming them. Its a bit like the artist Monet purposefully creating a bad painting over one of his genuine masterpieces - scratch the surface and you will see the genius but take it at face value and you will not believe that he would do this just as we could not believe that visitors from other worlds would take a bin design from Billy's farm and then manufacture a beam ship around that design in order to create controversy. It seems too far-fetched that an intelligent ET race of people would go that far. However their mission is to ensure the prosperity of the spiritual teachings for future generations. Its genius really but also just plain calculations based on future visions. I do not think that in the future this picture will necessarily change. Billy will always be a controversial figure in people's minds but he would have achieved what he and the Plejaren set out to achieve - the drip drip effect of slowly planting seeds of truth in people's minds so that the truth would eventually grow in us and take root so that we would question many of the false-beliefs that have dominated our world. They are if you like taking subliminals to the next level in that the most powerful form of this unconscious manipulation that is used by secret powers to keep us in a state of fear is much more powerful when used for peace, truth and enlightenment. Yes we have all been duped - not to believe the lies of a one-armed Swiss farmer but to believe the universal truths that he presents to us. The Plejaren are playing Earth's secret powers at their own game but have already won because they know every move these people can make and because no earth power can satisfy ones search for the truth once it is implied.

Michael Horn says & I'm parapharasing 'If it is all a hoax I would like to know how he did it'. He - Billy did not do this on his own remember - he had the carefully planned help of his Plejaren friends to work in the background for him so that they would make us question and answer their conundrums whilst ensuring that those seeds of truth would grow inside us.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 519
Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> All that has been done re Meier's photographic evidence is to duplicate the…EFFECT but of course not the actual evidence. All that would be necessary to refute my remark is for these people to have their photos tested to the same standards as Meier's - as I've repeatedly suggested - and for them to reveal the exact same results. They've refused of course.

> As for the supposed reproduction of the sounds, well, from how far away can the fishing line sounds be heard, from a few feet…or from the many kilometers away that the actual sounds were heard? And do they test out the same as Meier's? Of course since the testing was done long ago on all the evidence they like to say it was all flawed, fixed, faked or whatever. How convenient.

> The funny part is that Langdon and Bartholomaus will drive themselves even more crazy over tie with their denial. And of course with their absolute refusal to confront the ever-increasing number of Meier's prophetically accurate factual corroborations. Really, deep in denial are these boys.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 306
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If any of you are able to go to figu in Switzerland there is photo books/ photo albums with more Plejaren Beam Ship photos. Some as far as I know have not been shown in the public arena.

So these boys trying to debunk a few hand full of photos is really pretty pointless..... as most of us know already. Besides photos of beam ships are not the most important thing to worry about or be concerned about.

Salome
Stephen
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Matthew

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen - How are the unknown photos at the SSSC any more important than the published photos? Are you sure you are not overemphasising the value of secret (hidden) knowledge?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 307
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

I don't know where you got the idea that I think or have written that the photos at the SSSC are anu more important that any other Plejaren photos.

The point I was making is that if someone is going to try and discredit Billy or figu by trying to prove that a hand full of photos are fake when there is 100's of photos it is pointless.

The photos are not important when there is more important things to be gained from Billy and figu like trying to deal with overpopulation, wars and so on. Also a personal gain is the study of the spirit teaching. Which I would say is important for each human being.

Salome
Stephen

Matthew

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

Promoting the idea that people see the photos at the SSSC and then saying that they are not important seemed a contradiction. You clarified that it's about the volume of evidence but I'm sure the skeptics could recreate the photos at the SSSC too with tricks and models if they could.

If we as FIGU members don't support the idea that the photos are important, understand why the Plejaren would create subterfuge by design as is hinted at by the golden WCUFO photo that shows the underside and defend the photos from accusations of fakery then who will? Do we just leave it to Michael and Billy to argue the case for the photos until they get absolutely sick of it? Without the photos neither you, Michael or the majority on this forum would have known about Billy so let's not minimise their importance just because we have moved on and are tired of the skeptics, let's help Michael and Billy to defend them and gather strength for that here on this forum. Where else are we going to get that strength if not on the forum?

The information from Billy and the Plejaren about war and overpopulation is only arrived at once people understand the mission of Billy and the starting point for this for all of us was the photos and the story of the Swiss UFO man so let's keep the door clear of weeds for others to follow by being vigilant in defending and understanding the importance of the photos.

Salome,

Matthew

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 308
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

The photos was not how I got into looking at the Meier material. It was something different than looking at the photos.

You cannot assume that everyone who has been involved in looking at the Meier material started because of the photos.

If you want to get into battles with skeptics over the photos go ahead. Its your choice. I personally do not have time for it. Its all been done before.

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 452
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2012 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew, in case you didn't realize Phil Langdon is none other than mrmorlam1 on youtube. He claims to have thousands of Billy's pictures and not sure if he stole a bunch from Billy when he was at the centre in 94-96 or if most of them came from Kal Korff. Kal Korff got the pictures from the widow Mrs. Jacob, using false pretences to get them. He told Mrs. Jacob that he was someone else... pretty sure that acquiring property using false pretenses is illegal. But in Phil Langdon's books, that's just how they do business. So this leads us back to the pictures they are using: what generation are they? More importantly, have they been altered? Of course they've been altered, the morons have had long enough time to do it. So why do you even want to defend the photos in their possession? Mrmorlam1 is nothing more than Kal's tool and what a tool he is. But do realize, that if you blog on his website with something that he doesn't agree with, he will ban you (that's what all skeptics do so it looks like every single poster agrees with them). Mrmoron banned me months ago but that doesn't stop me from sending him messages telling him that I want to use his velcro shoes to velcro him to the nearest tree. As Michael says, deep in denial are these boys.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Matthew

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

You did not understand my post. Please let me clarify.

I was watching UFO BUST Epsiode 8 about the photos of the WCUFO and they were stating in that video that one of the golden WCUFO photos shows what appears to be a circular molding on the underside of the WCUFO that is similar, they claim, to the plastic moldings found on the underside of bin lids that have been claimed previously by skeptics were used as the rim of the WCUFO as part of a model. NB: I do not agree that a bin lid was used - I think the photos are genuine. I checked this photo out in my copy of "And Yet They Fly..." and the circular molding shape on the underside of the WCUFO is there in the original photo.

The reason I posted in relation to this is because I wanted to clarify the following: either,

a) The original photo in FIGU's possession was altered some time ago to look like the moldings of a bin lid used by Kal Korff to debunk the WCUFO photos and so points to a plot going back years involving KK and some shadowy organisation that want to discredit Billy.

b) The Plejaren using future viewing knew that the 'bin lid' controversy would come up and they designed the ship to have characteristics of the bin lid in order to create subterfuge to protect the mission.

c) The bins lids shown in UFO BUST 8 don't really have these moldings and they found (or created) one bin lid that does in order to discredit Billy.

If a) or c) exist then forewarned is forearmed as this new skeptical claim has from my research not come up or been battled with before.

It a shame that even the very mention of an opposing view (even when not agreed with) causes offence. Are we so weak in our defence of the evidence that we have kittens even at the sight of a skeptics' view? Let's not make this a religion by being afraid to even look at opposing views. I am not afraid to question and look at the arguments of skeptics. It does not detract one bit from my trusting Billy which is a firm trust. I wrote about UFO BUST because I believed MH needed to know that footage from the The Silent Revolution of Truth was being used to debunk Billy in case the filmmakers did not have permission to use this and to make people aware of the developing arguments we as FIGU members may face in our support of Billy.

Salome,

Matthew

Justsayno

Post Number: 453
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And let me be clear, all the UFO BUST drivel is done by Phil Langdon. Phil Langdon believes that Kal has done nothing wrong when he acquired the photos from Mrs. Jacob. So that puts him in a light where if he thinks stealing is okay, what else that's illegal does he think is okay? His whole moral fibre is in question here. He actually defended Kal and said that Kal has done nothing wrong and I have the message to prove it. But you expect us to hang on every word he says? Or have kittens? In the whole scheme of things, ask yourself if it really matters what Phil Langdon says? Believe me, I am not afraid to go head to head with him, but he didn't like it much and has banned me from his webstie.
I'm pretty sure everyone is well aware that a) is true. And everyone who knows whats going on already knows these people will go to great lengths to discredit Billy, so c) is also true. Everyone whose battled the skeptics already knows this. You say that you're not afraid to question the skeptics so maybe you just haven't posted your argument yet? But you can do a little experiment. Start posting on his youtube site about your concerns and see how long it takes you to get banned. And be prepared to have kittens, LOL.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 390
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had some interesting exchanges on the MUFON facebook page with a variety of people. One in particular mentioned Phil Langdon aka Mrmorlam1. The poster said that Mrmorlam1 had actually "duplicated" the Billy Meier photos. My comeback was that I had exchanged many emails with Mrmorlam1. I mentioned the fact that if Mrmorlam1 had indeed duplicated the photos, then the analysis would also show the same results. I posted that when I offered to have Mrmorlam1's photos analyzed, that he abruptly stopped email communications (much to their disappointment) and I stated that I still have all the emails he and I exchanged to prove it. I clearly stated that Mrmorlam1 was unethical and unprofessional.

As I have always stated. To "duplicate" is one thing and to duplicate and analyze to see if the test results are identical is another thing. My argument is this: If Billy faked it, and, you duplicate the same visual effect, then, the test/analysis of the duplication should yield the same results...and that I have access to Northrup Grumman scientists who have access to the same technologies and institutions (Cal Tech, etc.) that originally tested the Meier evidence. I challenged anyone at MUFON and debunkers to have their duplications analyzed. This was a terrible blow to them at the MUFON facebook page. It floored them all when they found out that I had already had exchanges with Mrmorlam1 and his cowardly way of disrupting email exchanges and his unwillingness to have his "duplication" tested. Mrmorlam1 was completely discredited.

I had posted a link to the TheyFly.com photo gallery showing the clear pictures of the Plejaren space crafts on the MUFON facebook page. Steve Murillo mentioned that he had interviewed Michael Horn on his show, agreed that Michael comes off as the honest type, grounded and reasonable...but that Michael had a problem with "contradictory evidence" Steve had presented. So I asked Steve Murillo directly, by his name, that I am interested in this contradictory evidence he mentioned. I asked him within my post and directly. I told someone else that posted a reply to my request to Steve, that if I'm told that you have "contradictory evidence" then you better have it for me to see. I challenged (asked) Steve again for this evidence, to which he had no reply.

Needless to say; you can imagine the silence that fell over that page for a while as I think people were waiting to see a response. It was THE topic at the top of the page for a few days. There is a verse in the Goblet of Truth that clearly explains the best and only way to deal with people like what we find on MUFON and so on. It worked. Their fallacy was blown up by huge proportions and I didn't look like the bad guy. Mrmorlam1 was discredited and no one had a comeback to redeem him with.

If anyone here on FIGU finds anyone claiming to have duplicated, and so on, Billy's photos...let them know that you have access to someone who can have the photos tested and analyzed.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Matthew

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

I don't expect you to hang on every word KK or Phil Langdon say, that is your interpretation, so please take your fight somewhere that makes sense. What argument of mine are you referring to? It is a mistake to assume anything about me other than I am someone who fully supports Billy & FIGU and I am trying to ascertain something here. If a) and c) are correct then FIGU & Billy should be made aware of this as they are publishing a photo that has been tampered with. That is the point of my bringing all this up. Just because I make reference to a skeptics view doesn't mean that I support it - them's the kittens. If your being banned from websites means that you turn your anger on one your own then maybe you need to find peace with it & another way to support the mission.

Salome,

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page