Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 11, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through April 11, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2314
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andres...

One can be an older Spirit-form, but the question would still be: Has that
Spirit-form accumulated the 'proper' Insight and Knowledge, etc.., and
related, as it should?

Being an older Spirit-form does not per se have to mean...One is 'above' all,
or knows more than the rest.

You have Spirit-forms that learn quicker than others eventhough they Evolved
at the same time(; and to say they were Born/Generated at the same time).

Thus, the quicker learing (Knowledgeable) ones, will Merg quicker with
Creation, than...those lacking behind; I would think. Just to give you an
example.

Thus: AGE, is NOT everything....

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I hope you don’t mind I posted the following from your post in 2004 on the “Future of Mankind-Billy Meier” website? Since the cosmic storage banks have unlimited range and some former ET’s currently incarnated on Earth have spirit forms up to 12 billion years, it would be logical to assume that they are still connected or even be direct descendents of the creator overlords, their counter parts the benevolent turned malevolent ones and others such as those of the Mu or Atlantis era in spite of being stagnated and losing their former evolutionary abilities, their potential to regain such attributes are still “hardwired & blueprinted” which only needs to be “re-established” by acknowledging and adhering to Creational directives. Some must have surely died either on Earth, Mars or Malona?

Once these interlinks amongst different planetary origins and dimensions are again made “active” via the material conscious of these former ET spirit forms who came from these origins, I see a great potential for positively influencing those that harbor ill will towards the “renegades” who fled with the manipulated DNA human warriors, for their spiritual evolution would either be in par or surpassed those of the creator overlords in due time, if they only endeavor to do so in earnest.

It is true that the Plejarens do influence others with impulses and would be logical to say that these incarnated former ET spirit forms can also do the same to those in control of Earth’s destination. There are always two sides to a coin and which path to follow is a deciding factor.

Because of this “inherited” blueprint foundation, I think there is another “form” of spiritual evolution for those ET spirit forms who stand on this foundation need not wait until they again explore the universe (which they have already done so in the past), but to “re-link” the former connections they previously have through the ether or dream realms where impulses are made.

Utilizing their 6th sense (intuition) and both the 7th senses of primary and spiritual telepathy to interact with others of similar evolutionary levels enables them to make the necessary harmonic balance that was out of sync for so long. Physical traveling to space/time dimensions are requirements for the lesser Earthly spirit forms, these ET spirit forms already have the necessary foundation and could instead “travel” to meet their counterparts or connections through the ether since links to others via their pass personalities were established then and now through the material conscious even though some may have moved into the half physical/spiritual realms, the connections are still there.

Just my thoughts, which is always open for discussion

Hawaiian

Earthhuman Spiritforms:

The oldest: 12,000,000 years
8,000,000 years
6,000,000 years
4,500,000 years (Average age of most Earth human Spiritforms)
2,500,000 years
2,000,000 years
The youngest: 1,500,000 years

Extraterrestial originated Spiritforms who live currently on Earth

The olderst: 12,000,000,000 years

The youngest: 6,000,000,000 years

The 'native' Earth humans spiritforms are between 1.5 and 12 million years old.
The Earthhumans with a ET spiritform are between 8-12 Billion years old, about the same age as the ordinary Plejaren people, with the enormous difference that the Plejaren people have an advancement of nearly 25 million years above the Earthhumans with ET spiritforms.
The ET spiritforms that live here have stagnated for a long time so they have fallen back to their Plejaren counterparts in terms of spiritual and material evolution.
The high counsel is in the order of 70 billion years old.

Scott

Post Number: 2237
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Do you mean spirit forms are able to determine their rate of learning?

Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 812
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been stated by Eduard himself that no Earth human, regardless if he has an ET spiritform or not is not capable of spirit telepathy, that was in an answer towards you, so there is no communication to the direct descendants whatsoever, all ET humans who died here are basically living their evolution here.

The ET spiritforms have been 'throttled' back by Arahat Athersata so their consciousness currently is just a little above the Earth human, and still kept in a state in which they can incarnate in a human body (the average age of an ET spiritform by far exceeds the average timespan needed to enter the level of the high council), even Eduard's consciousness is throttled back to 27.2% of its former capacity. (source= The history of Nokodemion by Bernadette Brand / FIGU)

There is never a mention that the ET humans/spiritforms lived for billions of years on this planet, that is impossible.
Example: If I live 70 years in Europe and I move to Australia when I turn 71, it does not mean I have lived 70 years in Australia, but that I am a 71 year old living in Australia for a short time.

Same goes for some ET humans, they are 'just' around 13.500 years here.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 579
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

there is a discrepancy here,
jacob makes claim to billy being the only one to perform spiritual telepathy on earth, and hawaian, you suggest something to the opposite.
i am thinking that jacob is indeed correct.
also hawaian, your latest post seems to suggest you are quite knowledgable in matters involving e.t. spirit carriers in regards to what they should be capable of doing etc.
also, you use termanology foreign to that of what i read in figu writings. i see a potential for unreasonable confusion for new comers to the forum based on your seemingly carefree and self confident conclusions and ideas.
can i ask from you, that you next time and in future posts, use contact notes or figu books/literature to demonstrate your ideas.
i may be perhaps a bit overreactive here, but this is the concern that struck me as i read your post.

also in regards to e.t. spirit forms and the mission etc...
i have through my own meditations and ponderings, came to the conclusion that you do not have to be a core group member to have an e.t spirit.
i think also that there are things the federation e.t.'s are doing that are not mentioned in contact notes etc, and nor do they need to be.
i agree with what was said here by someone, that there are people surely who have e.t. spirits who are not aware of their true nature at all. some may be unconciously working in favour and helping the mission in some sphere of the mission to whatever degree... others may not be figu members yet through their own experiences have realized some part of their past and seek to assist billy and figu in their own way etc.

i also think it is important to state the following...
there seems to be this "knee jerk" reaction toward anyone who mentions something eluding to the idea of having an e.t. spirit form, that this person is taking a stance of arrogance or "i am better than those who don't have a lyran spirit" etc.
i see this kind of behaviour now and again on this forum, and it's from members whom have good standing in regards to reputation for being knowledgable, kind and educated in the spiritual teachings.
there are many ways to misjudge someones character, and given the fact that "the falliable ones" are from what i am underrstanding, have some fair amount of presence in the core group membership, and membership, i am then not suprised when i see certain attitudes express themselves.

also, there are those who say there is no value or little importance for one to know their past incarnations: let each be the one to determine that for themselves. who here is qualified to determine who should be taking an interest in their past incarnations?
if there was truly no real relevance in the matter, it would seem pointless to be able to access such information through spiritual powers, no?

from my understanding, part of the mission is for the federation to locate these people with e.t. spirit forms and care for them (this means, in my understanding) that they would impulse these people with perhaps images that would be familiar things from past incarnations, so as to stimulate memories etc. perhaps beamship sightings, or visions, or things relating to dreams and images and ideas placed in dreams etc. there could be any number of methods.
what i do find fascinating is the following...
there are apparently millions of e.t. spiritforms on earth
those earth humans with directives courtesay of plejarens or billy, due to figu mebership etc are clearly making up for severe crimes against humanity a.k.a. being given an opportunity to learn and evolve
in light of this, someone like an average joe, like me, can see signs of certain attitudes... telling people how they should live, telling people what is to be deemed valuble. attitudes that seem quite harmless but upon deeper inspection, are filled with ugly potential.

what i am saying here i guess is that i don't think anyone here truly understands the true scope of the entire mission in all it's facets. so where does one get the nerve to advise others of there fields of interest?

so what if a person claims to have a lyran spiritform? rather than judging what you think their attitude in relation to the matter is,,, self reflect on what you put immediate importance and relevance on, and how that choice ties into your own level of judgement...
for example, when a person takes the time to scold someone for not learning german , and instead asking a question, asking for help.
how dare a person turn away from helping an asking person hungrey for knowledge. instead offering a higher advice.

sorry if this seems somewhat rant-like, certain responses to people have surmounted a bubbling frustration in me, and it had to be released.

Dez

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At the end of Contact report 2

"Billy

That makes sense, but how should I deal with it? They will not believe me when I reveal the truth.

Semjase

72. Do not be concerned, because you belong to a circle of human beings who think and will help you.

73. I will give you the names of those who are important to you, but keep them to yourself and never reveal them in public …

(Seven names and addresses were then given.)"

Hi Jacob and all,

Were these names given the start of forming the 49 group core members and were they picked because some of them were either ET spirits or evolved spirits? (this makes sense)
And if so, how many of the 49 members were chosen this way by the Pleyaren and how many were chosen by Billy?

Edward

Post Number: 2316
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

As we know, not per se, the Spirit-form itself, but the human (body) it
resides in. Some humans are just 'quicker' in learning than other humans, as
you may know. Thus, this would reflect onto the Spirit-form (and be
beneficial); and its accumulated data in its own personal Storage Bank; and
whatever related, thus, such Spirits would/can...Surpass others which are
somewhat 'inert'.

But, I was also, thinking of those Spirit-forms, that were once brought into a
state of 'stagnation' due, to their 'foul' practices in the Material Worlds.

If I remember it correctly, they were put into an Inactive State (to
reincarnate), till Neutralized, and at one time in existence...they will start
anew.

Thus, in the mean time, these above mentioned Stagnated Spirit-forms...were
then 'over-ridden/ride(or, passed up)' by Spirit-forms that Evolved as they
should in the Material Worlds without making any problems, etc..., and thus,
reach their goal much earlier; it be as in a state, as the Andromeda Council
or further, say, Merge with Creation; whatever you like.

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

It is Chapter 9:19

and Chapter 6:76

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Corey

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie I gave them a read.

Salome

Corey

Hawaiian

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, only Billy is currently capable of spiritual telepathy, but is it a crime against Creation to attempt to master this "skill" and re-establish one’s former linkage to their past connections in order to assist in this mission?

I'm not the type that wait until something happens, but seek the answers for myself and have been recently experimenting on utilizing my 6th (intuition) and 7th sense of primary telepathy on characters I interact with while dreaming and find it quite fascinating, because one begins to understand a much deeper meaning of what “essence” really means. Although most speak a strange language I never heard before (in this life cycle) and sometimes I also speak an equally strange language, I somehow “understand” it’s meaning but cannot transcribe it in English, the meaning is lost.

Often some do not speak at all and use primary telepathy to convey thoughts and emotions. The ultimate 7th sense of spiritual telepathy still remains elusive.

If I can utilize these senses in dreams, then why cannot others do so, besides it is like a muscle that needs to be exercised and I see it as beneficial for those willing to accept the fact that we are much more than what you may think you are. Some may not agree, but that is your prerogative, it is better to try harder than not to try at all.

Jacob, maybe we should co-respond on a private nature, because you seem to know internally the mission at hand in contrast to myself having been exposed to BEAM’s material since 2004. But have experienced in much detail many of Billy’s explanations in regards to Fluidual energy, UFO’s and other so called “paranormal” activities. In order words, I’ve been exposed to events rather than being taught the “theory” of conceptional approach that is then applied to gain the necessary experience and trying to co-relate this is a rather difficult endeavor to say the least. It is like walking backwards while everyone else is moving forwards?

Peter is correct in saying some of my concepts appear tangentially oriented from Billy’s mission and have the potential of steering others off-track (which is not my intention), because often I “skip” the necessary sequential steps.

Jacob

Post Number: 813
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few things need addressing:

- Spirit telepathy is a bit misleading term since there is no correct meaning yet for this type of telepathy. The material consciousness in humans is the primary factor which initiates the process that uses the spirit as a sender/receiver of spirit-symbol impulses, both the material consciousnessforms and the spirit/Gemuet are involved in this form of telepathy.

This in contrast to the material-consciousness telepathy or primary telepathy which is solely a material-consciousness-related process and bound by current light-speed and max. radius of 3 light-seconds.

- It will take up to approx. 2500 years before the first few humans will become capable of so-called material-consciousness/spirit telepathy, which coincides with the time when the Earth humans will gain the capability of entering the space-time configuration in which the Plejarens live.

Forget about developing 'spirit-telepathy' in this lifetime focus on much more important abilities like development of common-sense and reason (the most important abilities of all).

- Dreams are very often not real occurrences, except for clear-dreams which present a future situation which can happen. Usually dreams are a symbolic language stemming from the unconsciousness or subconsciousness which can usually only be interpreted by the person him/herself and used as an evolutionary potential.

Hawaiian, I want to keep everything out on the forum and not do want to talk privately since that would be unfair to others, also I am just a passive member since 1992 (because of legal age 18) and student of the spirit teaching (books and later on Geisteslehre since 1989), I have NO inside information from Billy/CG49 and I have NO special privileges whatsoever.
What I write here on the forum is just the result of studying, thinking, making mistakes and learning from them.
My advice to you would be to acquire the books/writing and study the material like you have never read it before, like the mind of a child.
Salome,
Jacob

Hawaiian

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Interesting personal background, I’ve read one of your post in 2004 regarding a dream of encountering one of your past personality responsible for two huge egg-shaped transport space ships. I am puzzled as why you did not attempt to communicate and interact with your past personality in order to understand and experience its meaning? It would have been beneficial had your conscious been aware in sharing the experience and knowledge of that particular event. I know the Plejarens warn about interacting with one’s past personality and the danger of schizophrenia, but a truly balanced conscious should counter act such dangers.

I had a dream encounter with a leader of some black tribe of people about 2 weeks ago who went on a trek to some former lands they used to live on. I was strictly as an observer at first and followed them to their destination, which was located in the uplands. I wrote down almost 2 ½ pages of this dream for future reference. To make it short, in summary I telepathically asked the leader what does this all meant, but he got pissed and never answered but continued leading his tribe on a pathway to the mountains.

The entire group upon reaching a circular clearing that had the remnants of the original forest of trees, starting chanting in a strange language and shuffling in a dance while breaking off in small groups. I joined in the ritual and experienced the reason why they performed this ritual, it is to re-connect the very essence of some past endeavor with this particular place which was now being abused for commercial value and profit and not utilized for creational balance.

In the end, I noticed that even the tops of the remaining trees were not original, but were pruned. Thus in reality, no matter how much one tries to influence the abused present circumstances with the essence of pass endeavors, the true essence of creational values also require direct input from those in the present.

This analogy can be applied to the main objective of the Peace Meditation where a former presence of the forefathers of the Plejarens who used to reside on Earth and were not involved with the degenerated ET’s, but left soon afterwards. The language they spoke while here on Earth is the same chant used in the Peace Meditation to not only neutralize the negative forces the encircle the globe, but also to “impart” or energize its essence at the same time. However to be completely successful, it also requires direct input from those living here and that the answer is within each who endeavor to adhere to creational essence.

That gateway is accessible through your dreams and to interact in accordance to creational balance, it is here in this realm where one utilizes both the 6th & 7th senses along with the memory banks to interact and also influence in a positive way the connections to and from one’s past personality and those of others when it was in material form going back as far as 12 billion years for those of ET origins. It also has a positive effect on other ET’s that may have some pass personalities previously connected to some appropriate incarnated spirit form on Earth while both may have been involved in a particular event over time and space in the DERN universe.

I think it is logical to say that these “connections” are still accessible by a balanced matured conscious mind if they do not try to abuse this ability.

Jacob

Post Number: 816
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I didn't interact with my dream because it was like a 3D movie in which I felt fully integrated.
It's absolutely impossible to communicate with a former personality by means of a dream, in the sense that this personality is a 'real' entity and not a projection of the material subconsciousness or memory of a life long gone.

Most likely this was just a very vivid dream using elements of memories of (a) former personalit(y)ies, by means of the storage banks.
That personality does not exist anymore, it is gone forever, so, excluding physical time-travel, I could never communicate with that alleged personality.

Assuming to truly communicate in a dream with former personalities from past lives is at the very least delusional.

Be careful going down this road, you could lose touch with reality very easily.

Where did you read that the Plejarens state that interacting with former personalities is dangerous?
Salome,
Jacob

Futuregod19

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,im a brand new member,how often does billy answer questions?
Anyway Anyone feel free to answer my real spiritual related question... im a complete spiritual beginner,only tried to meditate a couple of times and i would like to know if its even possible for me to meditate in the over populated city i live in.i live on a main street to add on to that, so, im wondering if possibly a personal pyramid would help alot.. ?

Jacob

Post Number: 832
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

There is also a search function on the forum, Billy has answered a lot of questions already, also members have posted a wealth of information, so search and you will find.
To answer your question: Yes, you can meditate in a densely populated city, it depends on your own attitude and seriousness wanted to learn meditation. A meditation pyramid does help.
Salome,
Jacob

Calenwath

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Futuregod welcome to the message board!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Futuregod19

The Meditation link i posted a reply

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3490.html?1328632730

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Elba

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy answers questions once a month (generally) and usually in the last weekend of the month .
Salome
Elba

Futuregod19

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank u for the kind replies everyone!i felt a little dumb posting my meditation question in this section so i posted it in the correct section after realizing. i doo tho have a quesstion for billy now tho.
BILLY,I HAVE HEARD A RUMOUR OF SPACE ELEVATORS,AND I HAVE SEEN AN ANCIENT DRAWING OF WHAT LOOKED LIKE ACTUAL"STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN".DO SPACE ELEVATORS EXIST? .....
also to everyone,should i repost this question towards the end of the month then when billy usually answers questions?
thank u everone!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 123
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Futuregod19

And the drawing has humans standing on either side as someone walks in the door?

i think its symbolic for the teleport facility that was in the pyramids and other places, they dont need steps

Read the questions to Beam section to make sure its not already been asked, its very interesting reading

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1327854039

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Melissa

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could not clearly formulate from searching the forums whether or not a FIGU USA group has become active.
I would like to help and get involved.
Any information about a group who has all ready, or is in the process of getting a FIGU USA group started would be most appreciated.

Thank you!
...still learning

http://melissaswem.wordpress.com/

Patm

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa,
Information re: the new US pro-FIGU startup group can be found by going to the website:
Toward the Truth

PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 394
Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mathew,
(post#33 Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews)

Indeed all of those things you mentioned are applicable and should certainly be considered. I would venture and suggest that one should read, study, learn, test and embody the simple principles and teachings in the Goblet of Truth, and then trust in the information stored in the subconscious and direct ones consciousness to speak for us.

But I am still in the infancy of my studies and I could be mistaken.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page