Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 30, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 30, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 606
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

As ever the threat posed by the nuclear proliferation by the nations already in possession of them as well as those that are trying to pursue nuclear weapons cannot be under estimated.
The 26,000 odd nuclear weapons in existence as well as those that are newly constructed in secret have the capability of wiping out all life on this planet should a world war come about which forces various nations to use them against one another.
There is a Nuclear Summit currently held in South Korea addressing the concerns of nuclear proliferation by the heads of state from various nations but as with past summits dealing with nuclear proliferation nothing of substance is ever followed through with measures reducing the stockpile of nuclear weapons in possession by the nuclear powers.
The window dressing for the public with fancy summits, conferences, forums and meeting hides a much more sinister intent by those groups that try to rule the world whom are undermining nations like syria and Iran and through disinformation tries to bring down it's current governments to be installed by leaders more favorable to their plan.
Your apolitical stance reduces the likehood of this question being answered but I'll attempt it anyway because I believe certain things unknown to a lot of people out there, if known, could be of assistance.
My question is, is Iran pursuing nuclear technology for the acquisition of nuclear weapons?

Matt Lee

Memo00

Post Number: 562
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are feeling good.

I would like to know what do you think of intellectual property laws (copyrights, patents, etc).

I understand they have certain importance so that persons can earn a living from their creations and in the case of the Mission they may play a role so that your writings aren´t falsified in the future. On the other hand i see that the governments and the corporations continually change and abuse these legislations to obtain massive profits and limit the freedom of persons.

I would appreciate if you could share some of your thoughts on this subject.

Thank you very much for your time.

Salome.

Jacobus

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Billy and Christian,
A couple of questions that has been on my mind regarding Spirulina,

Should pregnant woman consume spirulina? ( Assuming the quality is of the highest standard). If the answer is yes, would the intelligence, as a result of the superior nutrition to the developing brain and body, be enhanced to a great extent? And then finally, at what stage should the mother start feeding the baby spirulina? Or could she immediately start doing that once the baby starts eating baby food?

Could Spirulina successfully replace meat in the human diet, if it is consumed in a relatively large amount? ( Not that I would ever like to stop eating meat, by the way)

Pigford

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, Thank you for your time. I hope that I am not being selfish in asking this question. My sister has a disease similar to multiple sclerosis called transverse myelitis which is quite painful and causes paralysis. Both of these diseases are a result of a problem with the auto-immune system. They destroy the myelin sheath that covers the nerves. Is There something within western medicine or a natural remedy for this condition that you recommend?

Scott

Post Number: 2258
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

Do the Plejarens have studies in areas similar to what we have on Earth as metaphysics and if you can provide any example of them?

Billy doesn't know whether they study the so-called "metaphysics". If you define metaphysics as "supernatural": Something or simliar like "supernatural" doesn't exist. It's just the inability of human beings to explain reality.

Jan

Dear Billy,

following question is about dreams. Small excerpt from your text »Concentration, Meditation Sleep«: »During sleep the meditation continues to be effective, whereby the consciousness connects itself with the data of the unconscious and subconscious, through which dream events then arise.«

While thinking about my question, it is my limited understanding of dreams that dreams and being awake shoud work analogically with Day and Night. (or life and learning materially here / afterlife and learning spiritually on the other side), so while sleeping we subconsciously analyze (dream) everything from what we experience during the day in consiousness-block (every day anew and by every day enriched in the content), only if we were ever able to remember dreams when we mornings wake up

Question is: if one goes to sleep and then during the night one starts to dream, what steers and regulates the subconsciousness to pick up first this or that particular topic in dreams?

Thank you
Jan

Since there exist not just one kind of dreams, there's no precise answer possible.
Dreams are "steered" by the consciousness in connection with the subconsciousness and the unconsciousness.

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

In 2005 I asked you what Honor (Ehre) meant as a pillar of Wisdom, from the book OM, Kanon 31, on the pages 125-126 vers. 304-312

Your Answer was:

"Ehre/honour is an „extensive“ (weitlaeufig) term. Honour is used here as honour that is “lived” by the human being towards Creation, and this honour also includes reverence (without any fragment of fear). And honour is also lived towards everything that exists: the animals, the universe, human beings, the plants, etc. etc. Honour has to do with respect and awe (Achtung und Respekt)."

It seems to me that all seven pillars of Wisdom also express themselves as high virtues in the personality/psyche of a person, which enable the psyche to be balanced and receptive to impulses from the Gemüt. Also that wisdom always shows with these 7 virtues present in the personality/psyche of a person.

Could you explain Gerechtigkeit in the context of the seven pillars of Wisdom?
Salome,
Jacob

"Gerechtigkeit" (fairness) is built on virtues like honour, honesty, dignity and "Würdigung", and is connected with assessment of something according to reality and truth. Fairness demands that one acts accordingly.
"Gerechtigkeit" is a part of wisdom.

Vb28

If pure infinity is finite, are there other universes in pure infinity? Or other Absolutum-Absolutum inside pure infinity?

Everything that exists is never infinite. The only "thing" that is infinite is the "Absolute Nothing of infinite duration".
Infinity is time-limited (zeitbegrenzt).
While a universe is expanding, it is infinite, and during the contraction period it is finite.

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to the message “The material consciousness is capable of traveling with singular lightspeed and in a range of three light-seconds, whereby space and time have no hindrances when it comes to penetrating space-time configurations like future or the past.”

I have an understanding that once the Future is visited, that future is fixed and events being seen must come to pass.

My question is: What would happen to the future event when the Future is visited through material consciousness travel? Would that future be fixed as well just like the visit is done through a time machine?

Salome
Savio

With your conciousness you cannot "travel" into the future, but only within the actual timeframe.
To access the future you must use other methods, like e.g. making a "Zukunftsschau" (which is not performed by/through the material consciousness).

Michael_horn

> [Moderators, please do not post this as a question.

> This is just (another) suggestion that people resist the temptation to tell their life stories when asking Billy questions. Really, take a look at how succinct Billy's answers are; give him credit for understanding the QUESTION and…ask it. Please also note the suggestion that asking questions to get answers that one actually has no practical way of utilizing is a waste of time.

Michael, I will post this in the questions section for others to see-Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 26, 2012)

(Note by CF: I agree. Thank you.)

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are well.

My question is about the links between the material consciousness block and the spiritual consciousness block. As I understand it, in order for a person to take full advantage of the connection to the spiritual consciousness block in a consciously aware manner, the person needs to have a balanced psyche because it is the psyche that is capable of coming into contact with the spiritual consciousness block. I also understand that the material and spiritual consciousness blocks are connected via the central consciousness forms. I guess the question that I have for you is, does all information which is capable of being taken in by the spiritual side from the material side have to pass through the psyche and then through the central consciousness or are there separate paths, one via the psyche and the other via the central consciousness forms? Just to be clear, I am not referring to the storage banks but rather just the information that is logical and neutral which can be passed from the material consciousness forms to the spiritual consciousness forms.

Thanks very much for any clarification that you can give me :-)
Thomas Hall

An answer to all of this would lead much too far. Besides, you could not make conscious use of the information.
Btw: At the moment a Core Group member is writing a book about such things/processes.

Tutan3300

Hi billy
Is there such spirit form guides?
Thanks. Love be with you

This depends on what you mean with/by "spirit form guides".
Spiritual guides as human beings in flesh and bones exist: They have learned and continue to learn the creational-natural laws and recommendations, and then teach them to the people. Spiritual guides are leading the people(s) towards correct behaviour.
Spiritual guides in the sense that they would guide deceased persons or living persons from the other world, etc., do not exist.

Tony_q

Dear Billy, someone posted this up on facebook claiming it is information from supposed contactee Dan Fry, disregarding the source is the information accurate?

"There are three types or branches of science which are necessary for the proper development of mankind: the Spiritual Science, the Social Science and the Physical or Material Science. The spiritual and social sciences must come first. There can be no development of the material science unless there first exists a foundation of the spiritual and social sciences. You can prove this to yourself by considering the difference between man and the animals. The animal has no spiritual or social science and consequently has never developed a material science. A few of your insects such as the ant and the bee have developed a rudimentary form of social science to the extent that they are able to live together in large numbers, work together for their mutual welfare, and have a form of discipline which is common to all. As a result of this they also have developed a very limited material science, in that they do erect structures, and store food against a future time of need. The fact, however, that they have no spiritual science has proven an absolute bar to further development with the result that they have not advanced a single: step in thousands of years

Salome.
Tony

In the 424th contact of June 17, 2006 (see Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 10), Ptaah informed Billy that – contrary to earlier assumptions – Dan Fry had no encounters or contacts with extraterrestrials. Quote from sentence 35: "Einige andere, wie Dan Fry und Schmidt usw., wurden durch die Gizeh-Intelligenzen teleprojektiv in Scheinrealitäten mit visionären Erlebnissen versetzt, die sie als Realität erachteten."
If Fry really claimed that the spritual science must come first, he was on a wrong track. Quite the contrary is true.
1) physical science
2) consciousness-related knowledge
3) spiritual science (Geisteswissenschaft) – btw that's what FIGU is promoting/doing.

Marcela

Hi Billy and Christian:

I would like to send all of you in the center kind regards.
The Plejaren have calculated that 8 billion persons live on earth and it is going up like we know, however, persons claim that there are a lot of people dying as well. Since our calculations are so precarious, it is impossible to determine the number of people dying.

My question is, could Figu calculate (with the help of the Plejaren) the number of people dying to show scientists/everybody that this is minimal and doesn’t affect the exponential curve?

Thank you!
Salome Marcela

Any normal human being (including scientists) should be capable to understand that an increase in population is calculated by subtracting the number of deaths from the number of births in a given period (in the case of a population decrease of course the calculation is opposite).

Note by CF: Therefore, by using the exact, real population numbers provided by Ptaah

7,101,500,011 on 8th April 2004 (08:04 pm)
7,503,846,002 on 31st December 2005 (midnight)
7,684,227,416 am 11th December 2007 (midnight)
7,831,814,138 am 31st December 2008 (midnight)
8,102,716,701 am 31st December 2010 (midnight)
8,199,430,908 am 31st December 2011 (midnight)

it is possible to calculate an average population increase of 116 million human beings per year during the period of 2006 to 2011 (= 6 years). From this results an average surplus of births (increase of population) of 3.68 human beings per second!
According to the terrestrial offices of statistics, the actual population number on Earth is estimated to be about 7,005,718'000 human beings (source: www.census.gov on April 8, 2012), and the surplus/increase is claimed to be about 2.5 human beings per second. A massive misjudgement!
Recommended reading: http://ca.figu.org/Population_Growth.html

Mahigitam

Hello Billy & CF,

Earlier you answered that these world leaders(Gandhi, King Farouk, Haile Selassie ...etc) whom Sfath met knew that Sfath was an ET. When i briefly read these leaders biographies, i do not find any information that reflects the intelligence & wisdom of a person who is in contact with an ET, besides most of these leaders were known to be materialistic. Moreover these leaders world view and behaviour often does not represent the Creational principles/laws, which a wise or knowledgeable man would live by, which makes me wonder as to why would Sfath need to disclose his origin as being an extraterrestrial to these world leaders(even if it was for the sake of allowing Billy converse with these leaders). Also as far as i read, Plejaren only maintain direct physical contacts with no one on earth, except you(exceptions include accidental sightings). Would be please tell us the nature of interaction & purpose behind the meetings between Sfath & world political leaders ?
Clark

The purpose of Billy's visits to those leaders was to get a firsthand impression of their ideas of leadership which they explained to him during a short conversation. And of course those leaders were not without faults and were also materialistic, as is also the case with any other human being on this planet, yourself included.
Those "contacts" cannot be compared with the on-going contacts the Plejaren maintain with Billy.

Pavani

In Contact Report 433, 2006, Ptaah speculated the possibilities behind the strange events at the SSSC(disappearance of 2 photographic slides, book, text on the computer & running backwards of Guido's two alarm clocks,..) either to be the work of humans from future earth or could be those of secret terrestrial laboratories that have developed electromagnetic teleportation-vibrations which initially manifest themselves in the area of their goal and then also disappear again without a trace, without allowing their origin to be determined because no coordinates whatsoever or other traces are able to be pursued and are therefore not verifiable. I would like to know, whether Plejaren or you, have come to know the truth of the matter and that is: Who actually are behind the strange events occuring at SSSC ?

Billy doesn't know because he did not discuss this anymore with Ptaah.

---
Below is Billy's reply to my question last month, mentioning that he would find out the name of the alien language. Please let Scott pass on the answer to me if Billy resolves the issue in the meantime.

"49 Questions(2000)

17. Is there a god, a devil, or a hell ?

The Psyche
Pages 52 & 53

The word "god" is merely the ancient term from an equally ancient language of alien people whose existence and language could not reliably be proven until 1973, and again in 1994.Without a doubt, and although the theologians and other scientists disclaim this fact, the word "god" is not in any way synonymous with "Creation" in this ancient alien language.

The ancient alien language you are referring to seems to be Lyrian.
Did our scientists found the writings/scriptures/books in this alien langauge, as you have mentioned that it would be proven in 1973 & again in 1994 ?

Salome
Pavani

Answer: The two years mentioned above are relating to the publication dates of the book "Die Psyche". Billy will try to get information regarding that ancient language."}

Billy has not asked yet (and probably will not do so because it is not important).}

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

Page 318-319 of "Aus den Tiefen Weltenraums" and page 299 of "And Yet the Fly" (English version) make it sound like in the future there will be another prophet who will bring the universal spirit teaching to Earth even though it will take 40 years for the reincarnation teachings to spread worldwide and the future sects and religions to accept the teachings. Will there be another prophet in the future?

Salome
Corey

No; not a prophet, but a teacher.

Sanjin

Hi Sir,

There are some studies out there saying that it is healthy to take a nap during the day. Supposedly it has something to do with the body temperature. They say that normally the body temperature slowly rises during the day but starts going down slightly during the night, when people are tired and asleep. There is also a small slump in temperature during the day. Supposedly that is the reason why many people are tired around noon time.

Some people even say that it is natural for humans to take a nap around noon, which is what people used to do to while the sun is too strong. I was wondering what your thoughts are about taking a nap during the day and if you would recommend it.

Thanks a lot.

A nap (if it is not too long) halfway through one's day is recommended because it regenerates the psyche, i.e. the thoughts and the feelings. It's good for the psyche.

Stevieo

hi billy hope u doing well and thanks a lot for what u have done i just love your work and effort that you put in for mankind.

my question for the round is.....

to start off i was born with a learning disability as a child i was not getting enough oxagen in my brain and was turning blue but then i came oiut of it one day(months later) and i never knew because no one ever told me untill i got older.and people of all kinds tell me theres something wrong with me.and so so.but i do find it hard for me to deal with a lot of area's in my life.despite my condition

my question is can u tell me whats the cause of learning disability this mental disordor that doctors dont fully undnerstand the cause of.i know theres types of learning disability's(adhd,dsylexia) out there but is there a fundamental cause for it all like could it be genetics are a damage of the mental mind are could it be lack of reason are just a new spirit form that dont understnad much.in my understanding it could be verious reasons.and does this interfear with a persons spiritual evolution cause of the damage of the matereal mind(mental mind).are could it be a lacking of ones full potental they just dont know it yet.

it seem's that a larg number of the world population is suffering from some sort of mental illness.

No, Billy cannot tell you the cause, but it surely has to do with the brain. It's not a case of a new spirit form.
There is a possibility, though, that you can do something about your problem by applying hard training, motivation, will, endurance, patience.

Stephen_moore

Salome Eduard

I currently work in a school in England and one thing I have noticed since I was in school as a young boy is the increased bad, aggressive, inability to concentrate and disruptive behaviour of children. For example children continually punch and kick holes in walls , throw their food and rubbish over floors and carpets, mess up toilets in a disgusting degenerate way and so on.

My question is, what would you say is the reason for, as it seems, increased bad behaviour that seems to get worse with new generations?

I am thinking it has many reasons. Overpopulation being one regarding the early reincarnation of Spirit-forms before the consciousness block is ready, bad parenting, bad influences from TV and movies and so on.

Thanks for your time and I wish you well

You are right. Many children are severely lacking a good education which teaches them self-responsibility and self-education. They don't learn to observe limits, and they don't get taught about life and death.
Another factor is our fast-food society: Eating and drinking too much sweets makes aggressive as well as indifferent against oneself and others.
Group-pressure is also a factor which matters.

Norm

Hi Billy, In Contact 116 & 117 it mentions a Virgin birth. Why the need for another Virgin birth?

Since Billy's health condition at that time was not good it was considered by the Plejaren to make use of the possibility to "let a certain someone incarnate" on Earth. The prerequisite for a successful process needs an artificial insemination and a female/virgin who never had sexual intercourse before.
However, through a "Zukunfsschau" (look into the future) it was realized that Billy would succeed with his task/mission alone, and that's why the attempt to "bring in" a certain spirit-form was abandoned.
Btw: Such a "venture" is only possible with support by Arahat Athersata. Material human beings are not capable to do this on their own.

Nuetralperson

Hi Billy I send you my love;

If its not too much trouble your next contact, tell quetzal, ptahh or whoever greetings from Alex in Ohio, although its not likely, but hey, its worth a shot haha. Immanuel walked on water, that person there did it too and once he thought about he fell in. My question is based off of seeing someone do something "unimaginable" or unbelievable can someone do that too as well, if you believe you can, and is belief enough to do something? So if you believe what you witnessed is true, is that enough for you to do that as well? Example: If someone saw you do telekinesis is that witness account enough for them to do that as well, or is concentration needed? Its a three part question, but is one question. The official Question - Can belief be enough to do something, or is the process of how needed as well? Salome.

Only by seeing you do not learn abilities like telepathy or telekinesis etc. You must understand the whole process and practice it. You don't learn real things by believing.

Marbar

Hello Billy,

There was something else that I wanted you to answer, but it left my mind for now. For many many years, religion has oppressed, embarassed, hurt, insult, discriminate against, and degrade women. Yet, many women are so loyal to religion and that is not right.

What make it worse is that they are more loyal to an imaginary god than their husbands to the point with the saying: Put god first. Another one, put Christ in your heart or trust Christ with your heart. It gets to a point that women have religion as a requirement to find a husband. If a religious woman finds out a potential partner for true love in life is not religious, she will reject that person.

Many women somehow claiming that they can find comfort in a god that don't exist and will never exist. She will not be able to handle reality. This I know can be very certain, if a woman don't put religion as a requirment to be with her, it is guarenteed she will find true love and happiness with a man or women whom she wants to marry.

What is so great about religion which is replacable that many women are so loyal to; what is it that religion offers to women that the people in their lives who actually exist that they can see, hear, and feel are being ignored?

Salome,
MarBar

It is not only women, or more women who cling to religion. If you look at Catholicism or Islam you will notice that it is more the men who are under the spell of the religion than the women, because in those religions women are suppressed.
Actually it is a fact that all people – women as well as men – who are caught in a religion, will not think in line with reality. Moreover, they are taking something for real which is, in reality, unreal and which can never be proven.

Newinitiation

Hello Billy
As ever the threat posed by the nuclear proliferation by the nations already in possession of them as well as those that are trying to pursue nuclear weapons cannot be under estimated.
The 26,000 odd nuclear weapons in existence as well as those that are newly constructed in secret have the capability of wiping out all life on this planet should a world war come about which forces various nations to use them against one another.
There is a Nuclear Summit currently held in South Korea addressing the concerns of nuclear proliferation by the heads of state from various nations but as with past summits dealing with nuclear proliferation nothing of substance is ever followed through with measures reducing the stockpile of nuclear weapons in possession by the nuclear powers.
The window dressing for the public with fancy summits, conferences, forums and meeting hides a much more sinister intent by those groups that try to rule the world whom are undermining nations like syria and Iran and through disinformation tries to bring down it's current governments to be installed by leaders more favorable to their plan.
Your apolitical stance reduces the likehood of this question being answered but I'll attempt it anyway because I believe certain things unknown to a lot of people out there, if known, could be of assistance.
My question is, is Iran pursuing nuclear technology for the acquisition of nuclear weapons?

Matt Lee

This question is to be answered with a Yes, but this does not mean, however, that we (FIGU) are interested into politics or are active in politics etc.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy
i hope you are feeling good.
I would like to know what do you think of intellectual property laws (copyrights, patents, etc).

I understand they have certain importance so that persons can earn a living from their creations and in the case of the Mission they may play a role so that your writings aren´t falsified in the future. On the other hand i see that the governments and the corporations continually change and abuse these legislations to obtain massive profits and limit the freedom of persons.

I would appreciate if you could share some of your thoughts on this subject.
Thank you very much for your time.
Salome.

You already answered the facts yourself.

Jacobus

Thanks Billy and Christian,
A couple of questions that has been on my mind regarding Spirulina,

Should pregnant woman consume spirulina? ( Assuming the quality is of the highest standard). If the answer is yes, would the intelligence, as a result of the superior nutrition to the developing brain and body, be enhanced to a great extent? And then finally, at what stage should the mother start feeding the baby spirulina? Or could she immediately start doing that once the baby starts eating baby food?

Could Spirulina successfully replace meat in the human diet, if it is consumed in a relatively large amount? ( Not that I would ever like to stop eating meat, by the way)

Billy doesn't know.

Pigford

Billy, Thank you for your time. I hope that I am not being selfish in asking this question. My sister has a disease similar to multiple sclerosis called transverse myelitis which is quite painful and causes paralysis. Both of these diseases are a result of a problem with the auto-immune system. They destroy the myelin sheath that covers the nerves. Is There something within western medicine or a natural remedy for this condition that you recommend?
Since Billy is no doctor you will need to ask an expert.

(Additional note by CF: In May there will be no answers to questions in this section of the FIGU forum. You will have to wait until the end of June.)

Davidmg

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you and all who share with you.

If you can please explain in as much detail as you can about the Spirit Symbol "Mission" so that I and other may be able to learn from this.

Also I purchased your Book of Spirit Symbols but, they contain no additional description other other than the name of the symbol. Is there other books available to read to find extended meaning of the Spirit Symbols of which I may obtain. If not I am content with what I have.

Thank you my friend

Davidmg

Zanderson

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

I read the other day from a third party source, that you said the Tree of wisdom was an actual tree and provided wisdom to the consumers of its fruit.

Separate from that I came to understand that the Chinese actually considers a particular plant to "teach them", this is in relation to their bodies, aspect relating to health (medicine) from the plant by eating it...

I want to know about the tree of wisdom so I can draw some parallels between it and the plant the Chinese considers to teach them (health-wise) and maybe other plants (food). Not sure what information if any at all you are allowed to disclose. However I'll leave that up to you.

So my question is, what can you tell us about the tree of wisdom?

Peace and Good health to you,
Mr. Anderson
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Elreyjr

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

we have been misguided in having belief and faith. you recommended we "trust" instead. what are we to avoid in trusting?

Jun

Patm

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Can you describe the rejoining of Religion and Relegeon and what the combining and its further development will result in?

Thanks and Salome
PatM

Ramirez

Post Number: 690
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Concerning the half material High Council state.

When persons who have reached that stage of evolution have their final physical life then pass over into such a state would their spiritform continue to exist within the boundaries of the planet they died on or move elsewhere ?

As you have stated the Andromeda system has a planet or planets which are as you describe "plug in points" where 3rd dimensional persons such as yourself, Ptaah & Quetzal as examples can visit in the first person and interact with the "wobbly semi transparent shapes"

So does that indicate that on those particular planets in Andromeda the civilizations residing there continue to produce humans who have their final re-incarnation then pass over into the next realm ?

What about persons who manage this transition on planets where the majority of other residents are not yet at that stage ..... how do they move to locations where the High Council level of spiritforms exist ?

Then something to disappoint the angel & spirit guide believers ..... since no former living human from earth has reached the High Council stage and is unlikely to for a long time then various stories circulating about visitations from angels, advice from spirit guides and so forth can be safely dispelled because no previously living earth human has ever progressed to a state of semi spirit existence and their time between re-incarnations is being spent .... in the words of Humphrey Bogart doing "the big sleep" not leaving sky paradise temporarily then zipping about with wings or appearing in miraculous visions to the supposed holy ones whether they assume themselves to be holy or others have bestowed such labels of grace upon them for various reasons. It's probably not popular or good business to say such things but is that a reality nevertheless ?
Cheers.

Dez

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

My understanding is if there is a big solar storm soon and it happened to knock out all power grids in my country, it would basically bring everything to stop until those entire electrical grids and transformers were fixed which could take a year or more to complete. That would mean no food, water, fuel, banking, work, communications, ect. My question is how should one go about preparing for something that could last a year or more? Should they start stocking up now or soon with 1-2 years supply of food and water?

I live with 4 other family members who don't follow or know about the Meier case and as a result they won't make any preparations for the possible coming solar storms disruptions. If it happens I can't just let them starve while their watching me eat, and I don't have the finances to cover supplies for 4 other people. I'm bit unsure on what I should do.

Salome

Bianca

Post Number: 97
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Most of the Hebrew alphabet resembles very much the Plejaren alphabet as is shown on the Figu postcard, however, not all the letters of the Plejaren are written in the same way in Hebrew language, but their names are almost identical. Can you please clarify - if the hebrew language today, is a derivative/bad copy of the Plejaren language of the past? And Why do they call themselves "the chosen people" on such worldly proportions?
Many many thanks, Salome Bianca
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Sarah

Post Number: 200
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You mentioned a certain formula to describe the amount of vitamin C a person needs in a person diet, depending on a persons weight level. Are there any other nutrients you know of that have such a requirement?

Jacobus

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy and Christian, I have noticed from the drawings of Sfath, Ptaah, Quetzal and finally you yourself Billy, that there is one thing you all have in common, and that is the beard. Why is that? Does the beard of man play any significant role in the spiritual fine sensitive matters? If so, would it be foolish then for a male to perminantly remove facial hair by using technical means such as laser hair removal, which destroy the hair follicles?

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I have had many things happen to me or family for many years.
Is it possible for a Ghost, 'Fluidal Energy' or Orbs to become attached to a person or even an object! and to follow a person around even if that person moves house or location? I ask because when things happen it can be for a day or years even when moved house,and then you wonder if its the 'Same' 'Fluidal Energy' or Orbs or maybe different everytime. I ask to get a better understanding of things. Thanks

Savio

Post Number: 704
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for you previous answer that the future cannot be visited via material consciousness, where "Zukunftsschau" is one of the methods.

Can you briefly explain on the actuation of "Zukunftsschau" and would it have the same effect of a time machine (where the visited future is fixed)?

Salome

Savio

Remr

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

I was wondering about how participating in the Peace Meditation can actually neutralize negative thoughts or events in the world, granted that it is done correctly. I thought that maybe, for example, each person participating in the meditation might send out positive-neutral waves, which affect people, who are in closer proximity, more strongly... Im not sure if this is actually how it happens though because I have also come up with a few other theories of mine for how it works.

Could you explain the way that a human being participating in the Peace Meditation is changing the world by sitting there and meditating, as in a basic explanation of the process of the transfer of energy from the person to the rest of the world?

Rem Robinson

Joe

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, if I may ask, how old approximately is your spirit and for how many years has your spirit been reincarnating here on Earth?

Spring_river

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, hope is all well. My question: How did you quit smoking? I want to quit, my health demands it. I have been a smoker 40 plus years, and everyone around me smokes, and makes it harder to quit. Much love to you. Patty

Imamovic

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard and Christian,

Was Semjasa (Adam's father) a former personality of Jmmanuel? Can you tell us a bit about it?

Thank you

Earthling

Post Number: 628
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy & Christian!

Thanks once more for taking our questions.

Billy, several years ago when Obama was running for President, you were asked what you thought of him and you replied - "Barack Obama can be looked upon as average, not too good, but also not too bad. John Mc Cain is in the same category as G. W. Bush. And it is very positive that Hillary Clinton did not win the preliminary elections because she is an extremely power-hungry person."

Since then, Obama brought on his team the 'extremely power-hungry' Hillary Clinton. Also, your tone has seemed to change regarding Obama being average. You even said: "Billy ... says it is sure that President Obama is the best man the U.S. ever had as a president."

Now with a little over 3 years as US President, what is your current assessment of Obama ?

Thank you .
Salome,
Bruce

Justsayno

Post Number: 456
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, if a person could photograph Plejaren impulses, what would they look like?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Psycloud

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

In Contact 8, Semjase says in line 54, "Die Gene steuern via das Gehirn und den Geist die Zellfunktionen, und sie lenken Leben, Regeneration und Zerfall der Zellen." When Semjase uses the word Geist in this case, is she referring to the consciousness or the Spirit or the cosmic electromagnetic energy of life?

Thank you for your time.
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page