Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 03, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through June 03, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 753
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right , Eddie ; so then my answer would be
" Book ?.... hey let's go get something to eat ."
Billy did say not to speak about it to others . So from here , he might be asked "what do you do if someone asks about him?". Until I learn about this , I say nothing .

Salome , Mark

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When it is relevant, I talk to people about the Plejaren. For many years I didn't. I have grown tired of holding back all the time to refrain from making other people uncomfortable. Now I just say things as they are - it is easier and takes less energy on my part. If they want to follow up on what I say, then they do their own research. Of course, I have lost some friends that way, but new ones have come in to my life.

This is an ongoing question - when are we proselytizing, when are we stepping over the bounds when we mention the Plejaren to the clueless? I just don't worry about it so much anymore. If people want to get to know me, then they are gonna hear some common sense, no matter how radical it may sound to them. I spose the question of whether someone feels I am proselytizing or just conversing is determined by how threatened they feel by what I say - that isn't something I have any control over.

I don't go outa my way to convert people to this new 'religion', but I don't hold back anymore either. We are all adults here, I am just treating (almost) everyone that way. There are still some everyday, common-sense subjects I don't talk to everyone about. A couple of them are so sensitive, I won't even mention here what they are. However, everyone can hear about the Plejaren and life elsewhere in the Universe. Everyone can withstand breaking through the Earth-centric paradigm without going too crazy.

What about the tribes in Africa, South America, or New Guinea - how will they handle the idea that Earth isn't the only planet in the galaxy, that life grows on other planets, that we may have been visited by people who have figured out how to traverse those vast cold distances? Do they even know that the planet is round, or are they flat-earthers, afraid to travel to far from the shoreline for fear of falling off the edge? If they are not like the Dogon or Hopi, with previous knowledge of human life among the stars, such people are gonna have a rude awakening, no matter what cultural paradigm they awaken into. It might as well be the truth.

What about the masses of religious nuts in developing countries, how will they handle this paradigm? Tell me seriously, if you were a Christian or a Muslim (for instance), wouldn't you prefer the chance to evaluate this paradigm on your own, to make up your own mind? Or would you prefer that such a wonderful thing as extraterrestrial visitation be kept secret from you, as is now the case for the vast majority of people on this planet?

And what about the people in the so-called modern world, how will they handle this? Well, this paradigm is coming on like a freight train, so we better get used to the idea. People are discovering new planets, and potential neutrino communications, and faster-than-light movement of mass, and anti-gravity modalities, and genetic anomalies, and archaeological ruins, and on and on almost daily. People are doing this, not the Plejaren. Increasingly the only way to make sense of all this stuff is adopt Occam's Razor: life occurs elsewhere in the universe, and it has visited us. That paradigm is developing in us, not because of the Plejaren in particular, but because of our own efforts. We cannot stop it, only guide its development.

While it may be abit of a jump for everyone to identify the universal creational laws as a concept worthy of their consideration, or for everyone to adopt some elements of Plejaren culture as based in a more grounded common-sense, while people may not want to commit to changing their culture, however reluctantly they can admit that we aren't the only ones living in this universe, and that we don't have the only/best/most modern way to live. And that's what the recalcitrance to this idea is all about, isn't it?

I live in the modern world and I talk to people. I don't hold back anymore. If people cough up fur-balls, I refer them to their own modern science. Now if only we could inculcate a deep respect for life.
Life

Melissa

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Eddie,

You both have true and common sense thoughts on this topic.

It seems sensible to incorporate both possibly.
True, it is not asked that we go tell people, proselytize, and it is good for humans to find and create this path on their own, as their own, as I am sure most of us here know how we all got here.

Also true and sensible is that if we are asked about Billy by another, to not proselytize, but speak honestly and sensibly, with an understanding that we are responsible for what, and how we speak to others.

What Mark suggested to say to others if they ask questions, etc..."He's absolutely the most experienced human being in earth history ." is a very beautiful thing to say about Billy, and speaks volumes within itself. I am sure there are many other beneficial variations to speak to others about Billy and his mission.

Remembering to always be truthful and sensible in every situation helps me make different decisions as I evolve. We are gonna make mistakes and struggle along the way, but we are supposed to say "yay" and then learn from it and keep moving forward.

We are most especially supposed to love one another, and I see how so many people love Billy and his mission so much, that they feel strongly to share, and that is a great feeling to have. Then we learn to add self-control, common sense thinking, and how important it is to constantly and continually work on ourselves, because ultimately it is a one person journey, and we have to do it ourselves to take this unique journey for ourselves.

Our always bettering life will influence others to understand more fully their own journey just like we are.

It's very beautiful, and sensible.

-Melissa

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 373
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael, Mark,

Michael, I agree with what you say. My point was that those of us introducing ourselves to the spirit teachings should invest time and energy into personal study/applying before attempting to drop any of this into anyone's lap. I was referring to family, friends and acquaintances. To everyday situations where we are interacting and dealing with other people (at work, business, school, etc.). Even more so with religious family/friends/acquaintances. Many people are better receptive to an individual's character, principles, ethics, etc; who otherwise are absolutely NOT open to alternative teachings in conflict with their beliefs. This receptiveness is their way to open mindedness and their impression of us is what leads to trust and inquiring. Because if we do not have the answer to some hard questions, we cause greater harm than the good intended. Is this correct?

Mark, logically, I was not referring to the open minded asking for information. But how many of those do we come across in daily life? How many of this type of personality have you personally introduced and had discussions with about Billy, etc? If successful, please share the how you do it.

Here's what I do:

*On facebook. Every week, I post a verse or two from the Goblet of Truth on facebook. Verses that touch upon things that I feel may benefit someone that week. You would be amazed at the responses I have gotten, the remarks people have made. You would be amazed to learn who some of these people are that had positive things to say about the verses. What I simply do is include the verse number followed by the verse. Then at the bottom I write "Translated from the Kelch der Wahrheit chapter #." This allows one to read and reflect on the verse itself; without any input from me or their prejudice.

*In day to day dealings. I explain, in my own words, the principles by which I do business with, by which I deal with and by which I conduct myself and expect from those I have business and dealings with...funny thing is, they respect and admire these principles and have no problem adhering to them. The trust exhibited, the friendship in trust gained, the desires to do business with me, etc...allows for conversations (which they bring up) about things that the Goblet of Truth touches upon and thereby I can share thought provoking principles. It is their own impressions, thoughts and reflecting that stirs the questions and lead to inquiry (open mindedness). This has been my experience thus far.

In my day to day I live/deal/think according to the principles I've learned. I am impressed with the impact it has made on myself and those around me and their trust and desire to have dealings/business with me. These embodied principles have opened incredible doors for me lately, they have attracted incredible opportunities and have opened new/additional doors for me; just as it is explained in the Goblet of Truth.

One must put to the test the merit, value and empowerment of the spirit teachings before one can act, deal and live as a true human being. But I'm still in my infancy of learning and I could be wrong with all of this.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People who believe in the common social paradigms often want to think that 'belief' in aliens is crazy.

"We're never gonna survive unless
we get a little crazy."
- Seal

Crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fc67yQsPqQ&ob=av2e
Life

Markcampbell

Post Number: 756
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and Mellissa ;

I get your meaning , Eddie . The reason I mention this is that I have had some reasonable discussions with a few persons who see me as a free form thinker , anyway . Of course they expect that I'm not going to be promoting the fire god in the sky , since we now know from science that it is only a burning ball of goo with a chewy nougat center . A recent conversation that I had with such a person who was typically mind addled by religion had him asking me " What to you mean by Reasonabilty?" Since I had used this word to describe the goal of any spiritual effort , or reach . The idea that those who co-inhabit this world need and deserve our consideration much more than outdated credos (that were put in place by those who would have us all stick with our own kind only , to prevent anything uncomfortable happening) is what I call Reasonabilty . It will come to anyone who realizes finally that foreigners (fremden) have similar lives to our own , regardless of where they are from .Families , hobbies , favorite Beatle song, etc. If they have humor , you can joke with them .If not , you respect them enough to be silent if you have a funny thought . In any case this kind of respect is a form of love , and it recognizes that each one of us is more important than the old statue gods as well as the lifestyle gods that seperates us as a global community.

Melissa , your focus on the sentence itself is most appreciated , because it also implies that Billy is the most intelligent human being in history , as well as "the most interesting man in the room" , to quote a recent beer advert .It's the kind of statement that lets the other person become interested , in order to be able to do that appropriately needed search for what lies behind the comment .

It might explain this further to state that I am a working musician who is not caught up in the contest for wealth and aquirement values , rather one who just needs a song in my heart and a decent theme to make it worthwhile . I have little to lose from anyone judging me for my kind of opinion , since many others are kind of held in place by mutually held beliefs that they wear like a badge . A flag . Not every one of them seems actually invested in it , but why would they make waves by pointing out that it seems to be false ? The not unexpected wild concept from someone like me is actually substantial and engaging , since most others have no reason to think about these things, pro or con .

It's also worthy to mention that I rarely speak of it with just anyone ; an old friend recently called me quite alot last year in a short period of time until I realized that she was trying to get me to open up about this subject , although she probably didn't realize it . The explanations ensued , and it was real learning for both of us .

My old axiom is like this ." If there was a time when a prophet was needed on earth , when would it be ? At a time when total destruction was eminent ? And what era would that be ? Ancient times , when the earth could be destroyed by ... advancing barbarians with swords and chariots ? Catapults ? Boiling oil from the castle walls ? How about today , with nuclear weapons as well as newer weapons that completely shadow conventional weaponry ?

It takes alot of thought and determination to make those connections in conversation that urge someone else to think , without giving them an opinion outright . It can be done , but it's best not to put Billy at the center of it , but just give others something to chew on from your own thinking , and much better in a one to one conversation .

Kind Thanks , Mark

Melissa

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to be honest and say that when I speak to a friend, or family member, I do sometimes bring-up, during our conversations, thought-provoking ideas and/or questions that I hope he or she might think more about. (Why would I do that?) (To offer an opportunity for them to learn, grow, and develop as a human?) But, am I certain that I do not have a hidden, alternate agenda or motive? Ultimately am I trying to get them to know what I know, to think how I think, and to live how I am living?

Might this be a form of manipulation and deceit on my part? Are my intentions and motives for speaking about such thought-provoking ideas for the purpose to meet their needs, or mine?

Or, am I creating a yin/yang effect; helping myself while helping someone else. (selfish/selfless)

Well, I think the answers to these questions are easily found on a personal level, when we really think about it to ourselves. It all depends on each persons self-reasoning, why they speak to others and self-responsibility to make sure that they speak truthfully, sensibly, and with kindheartedness.

And, it makes most sense if my motive was for the benefit of all when I speak, meaning that I have a balance. I speak to help me and others. A simple, common saying that I like to use quite often is, "Too much of the same thing is not a good thing and that a balance must be made."

-Melissa

Dez

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"the most interesting man in the room"

Mark, I have another one too but of coarse you can't say this one to unenlightened ones.
"The most interesting Spirit in the Universe"

Zanderson

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Dez,

About the comment "The most interesting Spirit in the Universe"? Not too sure about this one. While well intentioned, it seems a bit illogical (to me), since to make such a claim/statement truthfully would require you to possess knowledge of all other spirits in this universe.
And from what I understand about BEAM he thinks such accolades are “primitive” since they aren't grounded in facts.

There seems to be a fine line between justly deserved accolades and glorification (as associated with Gods). I think it's best to keep such comments based on facts, as such a "flower" would be more appreciated by BEAM (even though in the CR he usually shy away from these :] )...

Regards,
Zanderson
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Markcampbell

Post Number: 757
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All good thoughts and ideas , dear Melissa and Dez.

Another aspect of these kind of conversations came to mind . In the years preceeding the passing of my parents , we discussed this topic at length . My mother , having suffered from some degree of alzheimers , we found to not be able to remember anything short term . However , ne evening the three of us were talking about it , my father and I speaking , mostly , when I decided to just throw it out there ."Mama ,have you been following this at all ?" To our surprise and disbelief , she did ,and recanted what our discussion was about . I experienced firstand what and engaging and substantial topic can do for a person's mind/brain .

Dez

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zanderson,

You may have a point there as I do not know other spirits in this universe, but what I do know and what I was basing my statement on was how we know that Billy's spirit lineage was the Nokedamien's spirit story and also the (wisest/oldest) spirit that came back out of the spirit realms of AA or Petale level to guide (his) people. My understanding is that this was a truly unique incidence that will never happen again in this Universe.
Imo that should make Billy's spirit one of the most interesting spirit's in this Universe.

Carlos

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The polemic point about the mission, in spiritual teaching is when a affirmation is made about what we don t know, for example: what occurs in the intermediate period after death with the mind, personalitiy, spirit... This doubt is commum in answer/question session. Some of that information is divergent of what was said in certain points of contact notes... A pitful when the missions seems walk to a dogmatic way, because there are an universe of new informations and knowledge, ideas, good reflections, etc, in all the work of Meier & Plejarens. I think that (forgive me if I am not clear) if someone don t know what is the spiritual process of the other side, the correct is to answer that kind of doubt with: "We don t know".

Mat2012

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

I have been on this forum for 6 years now, I am interested to know why no one has mentioned project bluebeam by NASA and Elites. Surely a Fake Alien of Creator God projection show in the sky is a major issue to the mission?

I have other issues too regarding the mission, the documented attempts on meier life and the fact that he has to with-hold infomation and knowlede (NASA Moon Landings) otherwise he would be wiped and no mission would continue.

Please do not think I am critizing the mission, just need to draw some conclusions here.

The history in the contact notes shows us that many many times we have been screwed over by degenerates in power, and even plejarens themselves have had to flee just to get to the level they are at now. I know the story of the Bafath being expelled yet corruption and secret societies are supreme still. I encourage everyone on this forum to have a look at in google youtube

Old world secrets, the omega project. My dilemna even though I love the truth so in the 6 years of studying the notes and goblet of truth is:

WE ARE NOT GETTING THE HELP WE NEED, AND THESE COUSINS OF OURS ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH.

From my understanding of herr meier, he seems to correct even their mistakes, and the fact they observe us and predict what we will do, and the give him the mission to correct 50000 years of amnesia and torture and bondage subjected to us on Earth. I wonder why they don't help more.

I fully understand the self responsibility of the mission, but i do not understand the lack of help.

By help I mean all the History removed from us through purposeful ignorance and wars. constantly putting us back with a de ja vu phenonema, and the same elites that took them out, has never let the grip go of us.

They know for a fact that all of us would lead a better life right now if we werent so stressed with oppression in some form happening to everyone.

I challenge one of our intergalactic cousins to homeless without there technology and make a positive difference to each and everyone on the planet.

Everyone one of us has the basics, Honesty among friends and family, but a certain amount of dishonesty just to get food on ur table. Id love to see them get a job in sales, whereby they have to manipulate people, or in a chicken farm with our inhumane paid way.

I fear for the mission in a good way. Take this example peace meditation. But what happens when HARRP is tuned to that frequency and we are rendered insane and useless? And that is possible even from Meiers info on Haarp.

Then there chemtrails, poisons radiaton all planned, and overpopulation again we are all to blame, but how when as bob marley says, you have to hurt all mankind to save ur home.

Any body else feel this way... I know we will make the change, the only advantage I see us having is overpopulation in one way because we can take down corruption overnight, because where can they evil degenerate people hide with 10 billion people looking for them?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Mat,

The blame for interplanetary non-association lies with us. The people of our planet are too inconsiderate to handle what a more advanced extraterrestrial would have to offer. When openly given, any Plejaren advice has been ignored, or dismissed as nonsense, or argued with until we are self-justified in doing anything we want to do. Since we Earthlings are acting thusly, why should they even bother interacting with us? Indeed, sometimes I wonder why the Plejaren have bothered with us even the little bit that they have.

Yes, more could be done to progress the Mission. The vast majority of what needs to be done is on our side of the equation. You are right that our social systems are, for lack of a better word, still rather barbaric. Our societies still tend to reward the deceptive and selfish, not the honest and altruistic. And this is likely to change only slowly as mankind's leading least-common-denominators slowly get a clue. It will still be a thousand years until our society strives to really be fair, and perhaps another thousand before we reach even a modicum of that. So what do good-hearted people do until then?
Life

Mat2012

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well to answer your first paragraph quoted with somebody else on this forum: "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember. involve me and I will understand. Problem is elites are rife and overpopulation is rampant, and the portal of internet communication is closing fast. More needs to be done tip the balance i.e removing elites not just bafath...

For the second paragraph I see many people with good will and love in their hearts, and yet they have to sacrifice a part of themselves to get buy. Here in the UK benefits are by £280 for most people, there are no jobs. These good hearted people will rise up and universally understand what needs to be done, but with so many problem facing us I don't want it to be fruitless.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 96
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is a simple matter of perspective, how we see the alien interaction program. We can see it as evil or good, childlike or spiritually mature, condescending or naive. Similarly, how we see Earthlings and extraterrestrials is a choice that we make. For myself, I choose to give the Plejaren the benefit of the doubt, for I expect that they would know better than I - they are privy to more information about this topic. That said, I can certainly complain on occasion, and sometimes quite loudly, that they could do more, that we could do more, that even I could do more, and I am always right about this: self-restraint doesn't always come so easy for me, I am not the perfect angel. But then, how I view my own character and tendencies is also just a matter of perspective.

Still, tolerance for my own foibles only goes so far. Here in the United States middle-class jobs are also scarce, but the social net is so easy to come by as in Europe. Ask any Republican, we are NOT communist!, and corporate capitalism serves those that go out and conquer the gullible world, or sell it stuff it doesn't need. I should be among this army of economic soldiers, immersed in the melee and fighting the good fight every day to garner the respect of my fellow man, but I am not. Instead, I am sidelined by my own morality, knowing that so much of our society is just an excuse to fight more, and not wanting to take advantage of my fellow man. This has incapacitated me, and I don't like it, no, not one bit.

So here I sit, and I don't even care anymore about the opportunities dangled just out of reach. Perhaps exposure or starvation will ultimately take me. What say you to me now? What advice can you shout down in my direction? How shall I act, what shall I do?
Life

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 397
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Goblet of Truth chapter 4:97 and chapter 9:51-52 are empowering and edifying insights. Individually, we may not be able to impact the world on a global scale by a single act, but do consider the "butterfly effect' and how we can impact the world through the individuals around us, and, our selves.

In chapter 9:51-52

51) And truly, nothing can befall you as your own foreordination (destiny) other than what you determine for yourselves, because just as you are your own protectors, so you are your own determiner (initiator) over yourselves and your doings, so you shall always trust yourselves and decide (determine) everything yourselves as is best, so that it may go well and favourably with you.
52) If you are expecting good things for yourselves, then direct your thoughts and feelings and your deeds in a good way towards these things, because it is only thereby that you will come to what you wish and hope for yourselves, because all power lies only within yourselves; however, if you act against this approach, then punishment will befall you through your own fault, because what you wish and hope for yourselves is not fulfilled.

In chapter 4:97

97) There are some amongst you who grow weak (fainthearted) and lag behind (depraved in misery) if misfortune befalls you, but as you learn through the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life which is explained to you by the teaching of the prophets, then you will be full of energy and full of power and will be strong so that you know how to overcome even the worst disaster without breaking down.

There are many more verses with incredible insights and edification's which are very empowering which work together with the above verses. But I feel the above verses are enough to drive the principle home and allow enough pondering to come to a clear, logical and hope-lifting conclusion and understanding.

Salome,
Eddie

Justsayno

Post Number: 454
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And to add to Eddiemartin's post, here is the direction:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_430
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tom

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

In my opinion, it seems as though you have logically reached the understanding that you must fully support the mission in your daily life. You have stated that you cannot integrate and succeed in our disoriented capitalistic society, so maybe it is time to begin to change the function of society and its constituents. This could be more rewarding for you than reuniting with the corrupted system and being torn between its immoral incentives and the higher ideals and teachings which you have learned and adopted. :-)

Cheers,
Tom

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 399
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had the opportunity to interact with a few of the individuals that Michael has had to deal with and must say, that I agree with Ptaah, when he stated to Billy, his suggestion that Michael no longer waste his time and energies with these skeptics, debunkers and the likes.

If they were intelligent rational people honestly wanting to truly investigate the case and do all in their power to prove or disprove it, then it would have yielded a great benefit to their audience and eventually the rest of humanity.

Since I am not privileged with more encompassing information, I can only suggest an adherence to Ptaah's advice and that efforts should be concentrated and our support given to create a means whereby the message can be put into a broadcast of our own. Perhaps it should be Michael who does the interviewing of scientists, engineers, special effects people, etc. to draw "indirect" light on the different aspects of the mission.

I was invited by a scientist at Northrup Grumman to a presentation he gave at CPAK. He was one of three speakers. One of the speakers, a physicist, at one point mentioned that there are many claims of E.T. contactees, alien abductions and so forth, and mentioned (just before running out of time and having to close his lecture) that of particular interest to him were the Swiss claims of visitations by Pleiadians. I kid you not.

The definition of insanity would illustrate that attempting to do the same for so long and expecting a different result/response from these primitive thinking individuals is, as Ptaah pointed out, a waste of Michael's time.

I feel that a new and different approach is in order.

Salome,
Eddie

Redhalls

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote of the day from futureofmankind.co.uk is appropriate to include since it relates to what you're saying:

"If the individual person feels the need to actively do something to change the world, its human beings in particular, this actually is within his power, but only in such a manner that he be an example to his fellow man and fellow men.

Thus every person has it within him/herself to begin a change for the better, toward peace, love, freedom, progress, as well as toward knowledge and wisdom. Everyone must make a start by himself and also discover the way to a free and happy life on his own.

Each person must first acquire an optimistic attitude solely for himself, and from this will initially result the progress of expansion through which his fellow men will be prompted and will join in.

And if people think consciously in this direction, then they will make the amazing discovery that all means and all hopes for a true progress exist only when they start everything by themselves."

I also don't believe it's possible to transform ciritics in believers, the more they don't want to believe the harder it is.

Edward

Post Number: 2408
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls...

We must keep in mind that the majority of humans have a Materials
Consciousness of one of Medieval times, thus, indeed, it would be such a wash
of time and energy trying to 'convince' such individual. "They have just not
been there yet", as Billy would say. They have just not reached that part of
knowledge/insight,(in their Material evolution) yet; thus, Ignorance
would/will dominate over their Thinking processing, alas.

We have all....been there at one time of our existence.

And those whom DO....try and comprehend the FIGU material, etc.: well, that
is good starters....

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do agree ,and also skeptics will always be there, most of the time seeking opportunity for their personal gains, money, story, sensationalism, audience, hot topic etc. asking stupid and irrational questions without any understanding. Dealing with such people is, in fact, a waste of time. If we could use their energy to our advantage - well, ...
To start with, they test your integrity with their ignorance :-) other than that, can the truth be challenged ...really? Perhaps it can be more detailed, clear, exact , but not disputable...I think.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page