Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 15, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public » Archive through May 15, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 255
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wake_up_call

Coast To Coast started from nothing and now has an audience of about 17 million.

Willian Cooper started from nowhere so did Alex Jones and in spite of various criticizm directed towards them they were and are fighting the good fight.

Enthusiasm and ideas are needed .... you have both.

Also Michael might question himself about the direction and strategy of his present efforts which seem focused towards countering various detractors, deniers or curiosity seekers on forums or using opportunities to present the case through answering individual posts .... how productive are these efforts compared to the time and effort he expends ?

Setting up a facility containing downloadable MP3 files of past radio shows would be a good way to preserve the message.

So as a small network there exists The Investigators site, Figu site, Michaels site, Future Of Mankind site, UFOfacts site all of which could advertise such a show and where to download archived past shows.

If people do nothing but naysay you will be left with nothing ......

So here perhaps enthusiasm and imagination might count for more than inexperience ..... well done Wake_up_call.
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wake up ;

Before you go into it , you should let yourself be known , let people here on the forum get to know your level of understanding of things . Enthusiasm is great , however , I forget what kind of roads are paved with the best of intentions.

I suggest getting into conversations , answering questions for people who post querstions here , you know , if your'e going to represent . Otherwise , you could just make things up and have people scurry after you trying to clean up a misrepresenting mess .

theres a reason why Michael Horn is the Authorized representative for the English speaking public , and not 4 or 5 different authorized reps .

Of course , some others would have me as a nay-sayer . Better that than an I-told-you-so-sayer .

MC

Wake_up_call

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wrote Michael and he thinks it's a good idea but suggested (as I planned on doing regardless) to familiarize myself with the subject matter so I can better define my approach with the show.

I am not the kind of person who would put my name out there and shoot off at the mouth about material with which I am unfamiliar. That would damage the movement far worse than any good work would help it.

I will make myself known to more people on the forum. My question to all of you is this: If Michael can't do the show on a regular basis can one of you do it or do you know someone knowledgeable enough to do it? I think having a co-host, even if I were 100% comfortable with the material, would just make for a better show. Once I'm completely ready to do the show and I have my aim set I will ask Michael if he can do it, but if he says no I'd like an alternate ready to go.
There is only one truth.

Norm

Post Number: 1308
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jim Delittosso now sides with David Biedny calling FIGU a cult. I love the way these guys repeat false info. He must have been talking to R. Winters.
http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/now-playing-july-5-2009-jim-delittosso/
My Website

Michael_horn

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

As you know, I sent Jim D. an email calling him to task a bit on some of that.

However, I also think that there were some good moments, such as when he described the process whereby they thoroughly examined and analyzed the four photos, told about the different labs, how none of the experts ever said the photos were hoaxed, etc. There was dead silence from the hosts, who have long maintained that the Meier case is a complete hoax. Funny how they couldn't even speak there and then, when they did, it was to try to change the subject.

Jim fell down when he didn't rebut their criticism of Vogel, who obviously knew a whole lot about metals and how to examine, analyze and interpret the results, etc.

I think Jim's less than solid stance was a mild case of Stockholm syndrome, where one starts to identify/side with their captors/tormentors. Jim has been so bashed and attacked that when a couple of skeptics like the two Parasite guys give him some friendliness he capitulates on points that he shouldn't have.

And of course Biedney has NEVER proved that the light/energy UFO was hoaxed, though he likes to claim otherwise.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Paracast is thriving on shows which brings weird people that claim to channel God, extraterrestrial, cattle mutilation, alien agenda, and other conspirational stuff. They can be threatened by the Billy Meier information just as the general ufo community is.

I heard the July 2006 show where Michel Horn was invited in a face-off with David Biedny. The host Gene Steinberg was extremely partisan which I feel is not a good quality to have while hosting a radio show and presenting the information from a neutral stand.

He started the show with saying that "Before the beginning of the show, I was placing a bet on whether Michael would show up or not". The cornerstone of the show was when David Biedny claimed to be a photo expert and insisted if some photo from the Meier case was questionable, "that has to cast doubt on the entire case". Funny thing is that he was not willing to concede the vice-versa scenario. David Biedny presented his finding on the photo he though was questionable and did not listened to the argument that other photos were scrutinised by more reputed and capable experts. He discounted the fact that these photos came up in Wendell Stevens book in a time when photoshop was not there. The host Gene Steinberg kept cutting Michael off into breaks when he was going to present his point. It was total disaster of etiquettes and anybody viewing the show from a neutral point would understand that the host had personal vendetta against the case.

I have given a thought on this and I wonder if other paranormal shows which can possibly feel threatened by the Meier information have shown the honesty of presenting the Meier case with a neutral outlook, then what's with the paracast?

Salome

Syn

Post Number: 243
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i laugh at those people.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Markcampbell

Post Number: 304
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti;

I remember that particular show well .I could almost hear the host chuckle to himself as if he and his cohorts had set a trap for Michael .
A person who goes into a situation like that fearlessly , has all of nature on his side , because that is the trait of all living beings who venture into a world of threat and danger , only to learn more surely their own personal art of survival .

MC

Edward

Post Number: 1555
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael.....

Yes, very good insight!

Indeed, we have to keep mind: the - pros and cons -, as it seems, no?

I was indeed, very surprised, when he did his metamorphoses trick! WHY, would
he call FIGU a 'cult'!??

Thus: your insight brings it all into perspective/focus.....

Edward.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier Update

Date: 12-07-09
Host: George Noory
Guests: Michael Horn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PoLrhWT6vk
Tien

Sonik_01

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

Look what they're doing I guess as a joint venture between FIGU Japan and FIGU Russia!!!

http://eir.forever.kz/index.htm

They're starting something like a University! The Eurasian Institute of Research!

Your great-greatgrandchildren could get their degree here!

Sonik_01

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry guys made a mistake!

It is not an offical FIGU Russia initiative, however, there are people who speak Russian as well as part of the EURASIAN INTITUTE OF RESEARCH initiative. I am not sure if they are affiliated with FIGU Russia at all.

This should really be taken seriously. I got a lot of flack from my friend about this. I think we should support these people in their efforts and I think it is admirable that these people have the vision and can put down the effort it takes to build a University for the future of our civilization. They are looking to buy a plot of land and everything!

Norm

Post Number: 1323
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Audio - Michael Horn - Meier's 'Red Meteor' Prophecy
Link to file:
https://download.yousendit.com/TzY3Zm1lZ2plcExIRGc9PQ
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 883
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear fellow truth-defenders,

Michael Horn has been fighting the good fight over on a skeptibunker site called "Exposing PseudoAstronomy".

And that's a very apt name, because it exposes some pseudo astronomers (they call themselves astrophysicists these days) practicing pseudo astronomy and a very pseudoscientific method.

No wonder the Plejaren are so scathing of "scientists" who serially set the planet back to zero with their goddam lust to be omnipotent (because they are impotent in the bedroom?) gods of destruction..

The senile know-it-all who runs this mortifyingly embarrassing show is so desperate to salvage a bit of his tattered (by the ineluctable truth) ego that he has now resorted to, "Meier and his friend Moff Tweeluk of the Mescaloid Federation". Oh dear! If he ONLY knew. Just goes to show you that you can be a drooling moron and still get a degree in astrophysics. But when? 1928?

Michael is at his best. 20th Century "science" at it's worst.

Check it out.

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/asteroid-apophis-and-the-michael-horn-claims-of-billy-meier/

Cheers!
Dyson

Kingman

Post Number: 761
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another one sided fight for sure. Michael needs no back up, but sometimes it's just fun to jump into the fray! Although, Michael should fight with one arm tied behind his back, kinda like Billy, just to make it fair.

Those minds are a terrible thing that got wasted.
a friend in america
Shawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 357
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted and "shook the dirt from my hands" as I visited that site for the first .... and last time .

Their argument is most weak and I doubt that they will fire it up much after Michael and George beat the hair from ther pelts .

MC

Smukhuti

Post Number: 233
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The New Delhi Statesman news on Meier dated 30th September 1964 mentions a German hitch-hiker who helped Meier when his money was stolen. Is anything known about this person?

Mr. Albert has a pet monkey which he has named "Emperor". Soon after he landed at Mehrauli, his money - $350 - was stolen. Since then he had been trying to get work or money but in vain. A few days ago he met a German youth, a hitch-hiker on his way back to Europe. The German, also with a pet monkey (named "Empress") was glad to help the Swiss out. The Swiss, the German and the monkeys left on Monday evening by train for Lahore; from there, they plan to hitch-hike their way to Europe - each to his native country.
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 650
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone else able to access the Contact translations ? Most of the pages are showing an error .

Thanks , Mark

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

-------------

The same is happening for me Mark
Robyn

(Message edited by indi on May 25, 2011)

Justsayno

Post Number: 372
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me too Mark.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Falco

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Markcampbell: Yeah, I'm having the same problem too. I think there could be some disruption with the server or something. I'm not too sure.
Truth leads to Wisdom. Love leads to Peace.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 601
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derek Bartholomaus' latest feeble attempt to 'debunk' the Meier evidences:

http://billymeierufocase.com/index-6.html
"The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous." - Tagore

Michael_horn

Post Number: 433
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I think we may have actually benefitted from that little rascal's feverish foolishness:

http://theyflyblog.com/skeptical-investigator-uncovers-posts-evidence-ufo-group-not-a-cult/08/14/2011

Read all the comments too.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All, I thought I'd do some advertising here. Please have a look to see if you can attend:

Directly From Switzerland - First Time in Canada!
Only Lecture in North America!

Christian Frehner
presents:
The Billy Meier Contacts

Toronto, ON - Friday August 24, 2012

Two Options on How to Purchase Advanced Tickets:
Please send your name and e-mail address along with a money order or cheque (subject to clearance) for $15 per ticket made payable to: FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada and mail to: FIGU Landesgruppe Canada (tickets) 1518 Queen St. West Toronto, On M6R 1A4 You will then receive an e-mail confirmation of your purchase which you will need to print and bring along with you to present at the door. The deadline for sending your payment by mail is August 10, 2012
You can purchase your ticket(s) at Studio Brillantine 1518 Queen St. West, Toronto during regular store hours (11-6 M-Sat. and 12-5 Sun.) Please note that we will be accepting cash only.
If you have any further questions please contact us at: info@ca.figu.org

First time in Canada! Only lecture in North America!

Christian Frehner presents The Billy Meier Contacts

Date: August 24th, 2012
Location: Toronto Public Library - Palmerston Branch (theatre on lower level) - 560 Palmerston Ave., Toronto, ON M6G 2P7 (see map)
Time: 6:30 pm (doors open) 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Admission: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
Itinerary:

Presentation by Christian Frehner from 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Valuable information from the Contact Notes
- What is FIGU's mission?
- How can I Apply the Spiritual Teachings in my Life?
Break from 8:30 - 8:45 pm
- Questions and Answers from 8:45 pm - 9:30 pm

Salome,

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page