Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 13, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through July 13, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sarah

Post Number: 181
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now the people getting a head start in this spiritual learning, do they necessarily have to be of the 49 core group?

Dez

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,
would you say that most people here at this forum who are truth seekers and have found and recognize the truth and the prophet are more evolved then the average person on this planet?

Jacob

Post Number: 845
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Dez,

Well, there is a certain level of development needed in order to seek and find the truth actively, and above all recognize the truth.
If you look around you and you see your fellow men and women living their lives not seeking then you can draw the conclusion that there is a difference in evolution, however this is never a reason to feel better (stating this in general), it should make one feel responsible to learn faster, higher evolution brings higher responsibility.

(Message edited by jacob on February 17, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 846
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddiemartin,

In this incarnation its extremely important to learn as much a possible, to lay a foundation and by studying the spirit teaching a process of 'catharsis' will occur, which basically means that your currently personality will slowly get rid of all the unbalanced elements like bad behaviors, customs, impulses, etc. etc. You must first clean your garden of rocks and debris before you can plant the seed of recognition.

Everything you learn in this lifetime which is according to the natural-creative laws and recommendations (let it be studying the spirit-teaching, living in the right way, etc. etc.) will neutral-positively influence your next personality in the next life, accelerating its consciounsess-related evolution, all depends on how much work you put in to it.

No, the spirit teaching is the factor which improves the recognition and sensitivity of the consciousness in order to delve deeper into the spirit teaching, its like an endless feedback loop, never ending, but getting stronger with every loop.

It's not considered wrong to ask Eduard, but I think only you can answer that question for yourself, it is YOUR current personality who makes this decision, and if that decision is to help/assist the mission then it will have influence on future lives because your current thoughts about the mission will be stored in the storage banks and hit the next personality again, depending how intense they have been stored is also the measure how fast your successor personality will find his/her way back to the mission.

One note: not to knit pick, but its spirit teaching, not spirit teachings, there is only one spirit teaching which is valid for all human life in the universe and even when the spirit teaching has many facets like information about telepathy or the BEING-Absolutum, or the Psyche, its all connected to each other and can't be seen as isolated teachings, its all part of ONE spirit teaching.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 847
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Sarah,

No they don't, the core group of 49 are people who decided on their own to fulfill their part of the mission in their way, but learning a relative lot about the spirit teaching in this lifetime is open to anyone with an active consciousness.
The people of the CG49 are normal humans who have recognized their duty and they are fulfilling it.
You can evolve quite a bit depending on how much effort you put in to it.

No pain, no gain.
Salome,
Jacob

Darren

Post Number: 304
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

When you say that the CG49 members are trying to fulfill their part of the mission, are you saying that they were all connected to past missions?

Also one thing I've always wanted to know is how many of the CG49 members are ET spirits and how many are Lyrian ET spirits. Any idea?

Melissa

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is entertaining to think of, "who was I before and what was I doing to help lead me to where I am today."

Common sense thinking explains to me that even though those thoughts are entertaining, I am only consciously aware of my life in the here and now.
Who I am now and what I am doing now is available for me to learn, practice and evolve.
thank you,
Melissa

Sarah

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be honest, I don't believe they give out that information do they?

Jacob

Post Number: 848
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Darren,

It's really not important who was what and when, its infinitely more important what you do in the here and now, also, would it help you evolve knowing how many of the CG49 members would have ET spiritforms?
Sarah is right, they don't give out that information because its simply private.
Salome,
Jacob

Hawaiian

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think there is a contact note in which Ptaah mentioned that Marianne Uhlinger (miss spelled name?) is not a core member, nor does she require learning assistance from these 49 members, yet her evolution is self evident, but she also supports the mission in her own way and form.

Therefore we all can and should contribute in our own way and form, since evolution is the merging of energies, experiences and knowledge.

Edward

Post Number: 2353
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian....

Very well said.

Billy does mention many times, it is a 'step-by-step' process and we all learn
at our own pace, he adds...

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 214
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody know when the last time the Plejarens took Billy on a space trip?

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys, its been awhile since I last posted here on the forums. I was busy reading over the contacts notes again, and doing further studies. I missed the "ask billy" session again, but I have one quick question I hope someone can help me with.

Recently, I ran across some lectures provided by Guido moosbruger. During the lectures, number 3/3 Guido talks about certain race's features and what they look like. It seems to me that it was a form of slideshow that was given to the occupants of the lectures. Does anyone have the pictures of the races that Guido described during the lectures? For does that do not know what I am talking about, here is the link to the Guido Moosbruger lectures. I can hear the voices but I cannot see the pictures. Can someone provide the pictures or point me in the direction of what these beings look like that Guido described?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Z_FMU-0EC54

Tamarbrks

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new to this forum and I saw a question that I really wanted to see Billy's answer too as I also have a family member with this disease. When I did a search on the word "transverse myelitis" I was referred to this question, but I don't know how to see the answer. Could you please tell me where I can find Billy's answer to this?

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 01:54 pm: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Billy, Thank you for your time. I hope that I am not being selfish in asking this question. My sister has a disease similar to multiple sclerosis called transverse myelitis which is quite painful and causes paralysis. Both of these diseases are a result of a problem with the auto-immune system. They destroy the myelin sheath that covers the nerves. Is There something within western medicine or a natural remedy for this condition that you recommend?

Sanjin

Post Number: 181
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tamarbrks,

That question has not been answered yet. There will most likely be an answer within the next week or two, because the questions are usually answered once a month. So just check back in a few days. You will see a large post with a lot of questions, and the answers will be provided in blue.

If you come at the right time, you will also have an opportunity to ask your own question to Billy.
Love makes the world go round.

Futuregod19

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is to Billy,but if anyone knows..
Is there a double meaning to the bible.ive heard and come to believe the bible is secretively about Matter,Energy,Conciousness. For instance "God created Light"-as in energy
"God created Earth and the heavens"- matter and energy
also,is the HOly spirit,Conciousness? it just seems like the BIBLE is entirely too simple,does the BIBLE really have no truth,or is it just hidden in code.

Ramirez

Post Number: 703
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Second meaning ..... gibberish or babble. Take your pick.

Does it make sense to you ? Unless the meaning is unambiguously clear in your face any sort of interpretation and hidden meanings can be assigned to all or part of just about any written documents and that's how it's worked so far.

Where it suits someone the literal meaning is used.

Where it suits the same person an interpretation is offered under the guise of being the true meaning.

But can it be both ?

Research the Council Of Nicea ....325AD under the auspices of the emperor Constantine.

You can find it in Wikipedia.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 461
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tamarbrks, here is a low cost technique which has been published since 1873:

http://www.doctoryourself.com/cell_salts.html

Lack of minerals seems to be the cause and it's no wonder as many of these minerals are not available in our food.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Falco

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there FIGU members,

I just want to say that ever since I've came across information regarding Billy Meier (which was approximately 3 years ago), I have really learned a lot about the Truth of being. And also that now I understand what it truly means when the saying goes "The truth will set you free".

I really don't have that much to say right now except that I'm really glad I came across all of this information. And to the people at FIGU, keep up the good work! I'm really thankful that you guys are doing what it takes to spread the Truth.

I'm learning a lot as I go along as well with the teachings of the spirit. Well I guess I just wanted to express my gratitude towards everybody that has made this happened so far.

Salome.
Truth leads to Wisdom. Love leads to Peace.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 770
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Falco , Der Kommissar .

Corey

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Falco,

I feel the same way I am glad my personality found it's way to the truth during this lifetime and I couldn't imagine my life without the spirit teaching. Reading German is not always easy especially when it is not my mother tongue but definitely worth it.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Ferbon

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Falco,
Excellent statement.We don't really think like coming back, do we? Imagine all those people in the Immanuels' times hopelessly trying to understand his logic,wisdom and knowledge. In today's world, with all those machinations, media, politics and other madness - knowing something "as is" and to help to build better future is absolutely joyful. In addition - most, if not all of the data, we get to know and study, thanks to Billy...it will take hundreds of years to corroborate. You not only simply know it now! but also pioneering in many fields as we speak! What else has to be mentioned, is the time of approx. 800 years, before considerable amount of Earth's humankind is able to feel what you feel now. Quite a journey in time, I say, that we couldn't afford otherwise. Thanks for the tickets Billy!
Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 631
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah:
70. I am just a few years older than you, and I also knew Rasputin personally.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

Considering Ptaah personally knew Rasputin and that the Plejaren rarely if ever personally knew any or many earth humans other than the Nokodemion spirit form lineage and considering Rasputin's peace loving nature, healing abilities, etc ... do y'all think that Rasputin was one of Billy's previous personalities?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_487

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page