Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 28, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 28, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 412
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

I would like to better understand the Law of Contrariness.

Some times it feels to us as if life refuses to give us a chance. It seems that often we are struck with a minor or major calamity...often just as we are about to make an accomplishment...and sometimes the accomplishment is not realized or set-back. Often for many of us, it can be so frustrating and challenging of our natural optimism.

The Law of Contrariness is logical when one regards the need for personal evolution and progress; that much I do understand.

I had a personal experience recently, in which I was struck with a minor calamity. I would like to state, that having read and studied the TJ and Goblet of Truth and having found the merit and value in the mentioned material, I have embodied the beautiful principles and teachings I continue to study and learn in the Goblet of Truth and have been applying them in all my dealings and deeds with my fellow human beings; I received help with love because of the impression the Teachings have had on those I interact with. Surely, this was simply a kindness and not the result (successfulness) of the law of contrariness and how it is to serve us human beings in our struggle in daily life towards the attainment or accomplishment of something we desire.

If you would, please expound a little more on the already mentioned in the 21st chapter of the Goblet of the Truth, regarding the Law of Contrariness.

Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 911
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

My question is about the Gemut and the Psyche, I know there must harmony in the psyche in order to benefit from the Gemut, how does the Gemut connect with the psyche and personality?
I mean this interaction in the form of exchange of spirit-energy and/or cosmic-electromagnetic energy ?
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Theredpill

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Under what condition(s) can an animal such as an untrained dog correctly answer questions asked by humans, or is it impossible?

Joe

Post Number: 194
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, is it okay to wash one's hair with shampoo and to wash oneself with soap?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 608
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It is my understanding that you announce certain contact notes at the exclusion of others.
You also talk about a particular topic that is relevant to the particular time at the exclusion of others which I assume must be important enough to warrant further thought by the reader.
It is also clear to me that there is always a reason and a purpose as to why you and any of the Plejaren friends would talk about a particular topic at a particular time which I assume must be done after careful consideration of what is going on in our terrestrial affairs that must be rectified or neutralised through announcing certain facts.
In the matters to your recent discussion with Ptaah about the earth alien's activities on this earth, it seems to me from the tone of Ptaah's words that these earth aliens are interfering, whether directly or indirectly, in the affairs of terrestrial politics and human activities or even showing their flying machines in such a brazen way as to leave little doubt to the people witnessing it thereby causing psychological hysteria among certain people who happen to be religious who then take a wrong stand on the issue of extraterrestrial lifeforms and thereby cause more damage to the cause of the spreading of the truth by perpetuating more delusional ideas onto other people and thought vibrations to the collective consciousness.

My question is how dangerous has the situation become for terrestrial affairs ever since the earth aliens made secret contact with certain governmental, corporate, secret service, military and scientific personnels of which you are not allowed to speak about yet but as a consequence certain negative causes have ultimately led to the arms race for weaponization of space which has the potential for triggering a WW4 scenario far into the future?

Matt Lee

Derrick

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy.
Years ago I was meditating, and almost fell asleep when I started feeling a pulse in the back of my neck where my scull meets my spine. As I allowed this experience,The pulse became faster and faster and it felt like some kind of magnetic switch spinning. I allowed this to continue for a while. It was going so fast at one point that it was irritating me. The more I allowed my thought, the faster this pulse became. It felt like it was as though it was "spinning" in the back bottom of my brain. At the time I was reading about the pituitary and pineal gland and was contemplating the opening of them. Knowone was ever able to explain to me what I had experienced. I assumed that I had triggered an opening of some kind.
I have studied some teachings about the pineal gland and so forth but may have missed something. Has this happened to open up a new sector in my brain to facilitate greater knowledge? I have never heard an explanation about the physical occurrence as was my experience. Salome dear friend and thank you.

Justsayno

Post Number: 462
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, concerning the three alien races on earth, are any of them responsible for animal mutilations? My logic tells me that the mutilations are being carried out by secret factions of government/dark ops testing out their latest weapons. Thank you again for your time and patience as this is something that happened in my area and predators would not touch the carcasses.

Shiela wishes to disregard this question.

(Message edited by scott on July 23, 2012)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and the Plejaren,

What is the best way to develop a wise and balanced relationship with this world's privately funded 'money industry'? Especially when considering how the need for ever greater amounts of money drives the practice of corruption, environmental destruction, cultural degradation, and social injustices of all sorts, how might we learn to best relate to money in THIS world?
Life

Dr_mer

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian, my name is Mer and I am happy to reach you again. Many skeptics are critical of out dated footage and photos that have not been reexamined with modern technology.

Why has there been a discontinuing of physical evidence such as video, photo, audio and metals; if they can further validate your words and present unquestionable authenticity to your communication with the Plejaren?

Although I see the point in preventing digital technological manipulation, I do not see the point in halting physical evidence that could be documented and potentially beneficial to the mission. There is a documentary titled "Capturing the Light", about a lady named Dorothy Izatt, who has an ongoing relationship with otherworldy beings she calls light beings. Dorothy has filmed her experiences for over thirty years in the making and has over 30,000 feet of film to show for it. I feel this is the right thing for her to do, document and record her experiences to validate her claims. And I assume you could do the same Billy, but choose not to. Please explain, and Thank you for your patience and teachings you words are truly inspirational.

Historeed

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier,

Did Mohammed clarify the difference between Jmmanuel and "Jesus Christ" to his followers or was this another example of religious falsification within the Koran?

Danke,
Matt R.
Matthew Reed

Scott

Post Number: 2287
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm
Dear Billy, Can you now tell us why a gun full of blanks were shot at Queen Elizabeth? Thanx, Norm

No.

Rosstarik
Good Day/Evening Herr Meier and Herr Frehner
Are there any funny stories you can share of your time spent with the Plejaren(Asket,Quetzal,Ptaah,Semjase, etc.,that we readers and or supporters may not know of.

Humour was and is always important in the connections/conversations with the Plejaren, and many funny situations are published in the nearly 6000 available pages of the contact reports.

Ramirez
Hi Billy,

Concerning the cosmic life force.

During a reply somewhere you stated that this life force which sustains all living things has two sources including a planetary based one whereby planets regenerate or recycle it.
By this do you mean there is process whereby electromagnetic forms play a part rather than something connected to the actual physical planet itself ?
Also can you elaborate a little concerning how this life force loses it's potential or charge with use so that it requires recharging.
Is this recharging a process whereby free electrons at a very low atomic level are somehow added ?

I found this reply of yours from last month's questions rather fascinating.
I wonder if this refers to forms which can be seen by the naked eye or photographed or both ?
"Yes, it's possible that the fluidal form of one's own former personality can be attached to oneself. However, this can only happen with one's "own" fludial force(s)."
Thankyou.}

Besides the planetary influences like atmosphere, nourishment/food, etc., it's the cosmic-electromagnetic life-energy which builds the spirit form's hull or cover (Hülle), which is finite, contrary to the spirit form's energy, which is infinite. These processes have nothing to do with "free electrons", but belong into the high-fine-fluidal realm.

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,

What do you mean in OM Kanon 32:2490 "Nicht hören, nicht sehen, nicht sprechen, das ist der Weisen Verhaltensweise."
(not hearing, not seeing, not speaking, that is the wise one's behaviour)

I can understand the not speaking part, but the seeing and hearing: isn't it important to be alert and open to what is going on in the world around you, or do you mean the wise ones are avoiding evil by not seeing and hearing the Ungerecthen, Unwissenden, and Narren things around them... In an essence blocking out the Uncreational and in doing so remaining open to the Creational laws and recommendations or conciousness related things or ?
p.s. Thanks for all the in-depth OM Kanons they really make one think.
Salome Corey

It means that the wise one does not speak about the non-important things he sees or hears, and himself does not speaks about non-important things.
A popular symbol of this saying is the one with the 3 monkeys.

Vb28
Human behaviour is shaped by environment correct? If we were to take Billy Eduard Albert Meier as a baby and replace him with Adolf Hitler baby, and if Edward was to experience Hitler’s life would Edward come to the same conclusion as did Hitler did?

No, human behaviour is mainly shaped by one's thought- and feeling-world, by education and self-education, by environmental influences, heredity, influences from the mother during pregnancy, etc.
The personality cannot be replaced. A replacement of babies does neither change the basic character nor the influences from one's storage banks which are connected to the consciousness-block and the consciousness etc. since the spirit form has enlivened the embryo at the 21st day during pregnancy.

Stephen_moore
Salome Eduard

The recently published figu Bulletin 77, Bernadette Brand's article about the errors of the times of the Spirit-forms evolution stages, I am having trouble understanding the information. I have tried to comprehend and also have written out and calculated the figures but I seem to be misunderstanding something.

It is said that the Spirit-form spends 7 x 52 million years = 364 million years; During this time, the pure spirit form traverses the seven main levels (Arahat Athersata level, Lantano level, AbsalyEbene, Darmen level, Euchare level, logon level and Pétale level). The seven main levels shall be calculated each with 52 million years of stay for the spirit form. In addition, the main levels in turn have (i.e. 49) more sub-levels, whose Durchlauf is around 7.4 million years for the spirit form per 7 x 7.
--7x 52 Millionen Jahre = 364 Millionen Jahre; während dieser Zeit durchläuft die Reingeistform die sieben Hauptebenen (Arahat Athersata-Ebene, Lantano-Ebene, AbsalyEbene, Darmen-Ebene, Euchare-Ebene, Logon-Ebene und Petale-Ebene). Die sieben Hauptebenen sind je mit 52 Millionen Jahren Aufenthaltszeit für die Geistform zu berechnen. Die Hauptebenen wiederum haben zusätzlich je 7x7 (also 49) weitere Unterebenen, deren Durchlauf für die Geistform jeweils rund 7,4 Millionen Jahre beträgt.--

In the next sentence it is said 343 x 7.4 million years = 2 538 200 000 years; During this time are the 7 x 49 [343 =] evolutionarily to go through until it joins with the creation - spirit energy form and merges with her lower levels through the spirit."
--343 x 7,4 Millionen Jahre = 2 538 200 000 Jahre; während dieser Zeit sind die 7x 49 [= 343] Unterebenen durch die Geistform evolutiv zu durchlaufen, bis sie sich mit der Schöpfungs-Geistenergieform vereinigt resp. mit ihr verschmilzt.--

The part I am having trouble understanding is the 2 figures 364,000,000 years and 2,538,200,000 years. To in my thinking both these figures pertain to the total time of the Spirit-form in the 7 pure spirit levels.

Question, can you explain why there is 2 figures for the total time of the Spirit-form in the pure spirit levels?

Vielen Dank

You forgot to consider the word "addition" or "zusätzlich", which means that you have to add the two results. On page 6 of FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 77 you find the total years (as an average!).
Actually the publication of those numbers or rather the knowledge about them is not important for a human being's progress/evolution; it's just an information to give an overview about the average duration of a human being's development from the start to the point when the human being's spirit form enters/unites with Creation.

Abdiel
Billy:
I have a question about the sacrifice.
I question this because I see that many cultures around the world separated by thousands of kilometers practice that.
The indians from america, africans, druids from europe, jews and so on...

Why so many religions and tribes practiced the sacrifice?
What is the "spiritual" mechanism behind the sacrifice?

This is based on the human beings' hopes to receive something without working for it. It's a religious delusion.
Another factor for practising sacrifices is to express thanks or praise.

(Note by CF: A sacrifice is never justified and always represents an irrational act. It depends on the irrational belief that there is "something/someone" above or down or elsewhere who/which is demanding for donations or who/which is spending some kind of rewards etc. etc.)

Sarah
From one of your contact notes, it mentioned that sports are bad. How is it when it comes to sport fencing?

Sports per se are not bad, but certain forms of so-called sports like "extreme climbing" or bungee-jumping or runnig up on mountains etc. are unhealthy and cannot be recommended.
During a recent contact Ptaah has elaborated on the topic of extreme sports. This will probably be published in one of the next FIGU-Bulletins.

(Note by CF: Addiction to the adrenaline kick, a lack of bearing the responsibility about one's own life, wanting to shine before other people, etc. etc. are negative motives behind these unworthy and silly forms of "sports".)

Psycloud
Hi Billy
What is so special about Copper that gives it the capability of blocking thoughts if a structure is covered in Copper? Does copper plating have a certain atom configuration that does not allow thought vibrations to penetrate?
Thank you for your time and thank you for all your great work.
Ken

Copper has a high electro-magnetic conductivity. It does not block thoughts, but when used in the right form (pyramid), the electromagnetic vibrations of thoughts etc. are, or can be concentrated on a certain spot within the form/pyramid.

Marbar
Billy,

I want to discuss about men and child support. there is so many single fathers out there. Some of them decided to stay out of his child's life for these reasons; 1. The man was not ready to be a father. 2. the mother forced the father out of her and the child's life. 3. The father is in prison. (WILL NOT LIKELY GET OUT OR WILL SERVE MORE TIME JUST BECAUSE HE IS A MALE!!!!!!) Plus, some woman commit paternity fraud, that means a woman lying to man saying that he is the father of her unborn child when she know he is not the father. As a result, the man who is not the father of the child pays child support for years. To add more, when he finds out he is not the father and stops paying child support, he goes to jail or prison. Also, when women get raped and end up getting pregnant, they she choose to have the child anyway.

Now, about the spirit entering the human embryo on the 21st day, that is something many women will abuse. Since women have full rights concerning an unborn child, many have abused this for too long. Th father should have some rights concerning his unborn child since his sperm is used to make the child. In order for a child to be wanted, both the man and the woman must be 100% at an agreement. If the man or the woman is not ready to be a parent, the woman should get an abortion. (That is what I think, no offense to anyone.) Plus, some women lied saying that they use birth control and will get an abortion. As a result, the women gives birth behind the man's back. I think the man should not be force to pay child support. To add more, there was one women who used the sperm of a man without his permission and gave birth to twins and that man is forced to pay child support- TRUE STORY!!!

Also, many single mothers complain that the father of her child is a deadbeat. YET, THESE WOMEN CHOSE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THESE MEN AND GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHILD ANYWAY!! NO ONE WAS FORCING THESE WOMEN TO GIVE BIRTH ANYWAY!! THEY ALSO BOTH NEGLECTED TO USE BIRTH CONTROL AND IT IS BOTH THE MAN AND THE WOMAN'S FAULT!! YET, THE MAN GET MOST OF THE BLAME SOMEHOW!! To conclude, women are more likely to lose their lives while givg birth that having an abortion. What I discussed in these three paragraphs are true and they are always happening.

Billy, what must be done and when will it be done to make these child support laws truly fair and equal for both the men and women once and for all?

(Message edited by scott on June 25, 2012)

A question in return: Who makes the women pregnant?
Over the millenniums and even today a huge number of women has been, and still is suppressed by men.

(Note by CF: This could be a good occasion for you to ponder your own "not very tolerant and considerably generalizing" view of women.)

Door_knocker
Your Answers about Near Death Experiences were..
You cannot prove this by a "scientific experiment". A human being can prove this to himself if his consciousness-related evolutionary level has progressed enough. The experiences made by the personalities of the Nokodemion-Henok spirit form (which encompass billions of years) – through a process of a huge number of reincarnations – prove the correctness of the information.
Experiences during a near-death situation have nothing in common with real death and the following existence in the other world (Jenseits). Such people have not more knowledge than before the accident etc., but they are deeply impressed by the effects they have experienced during their near-death state. Falsely assuming that they had been on the other side of death, they lose their angst of death, and this fundamentally changes their view of life.
If it is really (!) the case that they have gathered new facts it is by intuition, but certainly not information from the other side / the other world.
(Note by CF: What's beyond death cannot be experimented and proven, at least not with terrestrial science. Earth scientist have not even yet detected spiritual energy or that there are seven stages/levels down from the atom!)

Thank You for sharing your thoughts about what happens to us when we die. I really don’t understand what you mean by “A human being can prove this to himself..” A fact should be provable to everyone. Personally I see belief as nothing more than a current unproven theory someone tends to incorporate in there thinking as having some evidence to support it. The danger of belief is, people forget there belief is not proven, and start behaving as if there theory is actually a proven truth. Until it is actually proven to be true it always must remain in its proper category as" theory only"
. What happens to us when we die" can not be experimented with or proven " You have stated this twice in my conversations with you about Near Death Experiences. You also state,” if people having NDE's are gaining new factual information" while in the physical state of death; they could be gaining this information by intuition. The definition of" intuition "according to the dictionary is "the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason". Inference is defined as "the act or process of deriving logical conclusions from premises known or assumed to be true"
. My 4 main points are
1. All facts and truth must be first processed as a belief and graduated into true factual knowledge once undeniable evidence is able to support it. It used to be believed, the world was flat. A few people "believed" it was round. This was a belief that was proven to be fact. Many times you have stated a “belief can never be proven”. Some beliefs end up as provable fact.
2. What ever proof you have about the death experience is proof that terrestrial humans probably can’t understand.
3. The death experience "CAN be experimented with and studied". Study the experiences of those who have had NDE's. The physical state of death can be carefully medically induced for short periods with volunteers to help gain further valuable evidence of the death experience. After being on the other side almost everyone comes back as a much better person. This is the value I see in this type of research. Your lifetime of good teaching does not affect people the way 5 minute on the other side does, unfortunately.
4. If a person who temporarily dies, gains new factual information that makes them a better person, it’s not important how they got the information. What's important is, this new information makes them a much better person! Which again; is my main interest; in this type of research.

My question is: If 1000 people were placed in a temporary state of physical death and 900 of them came back with new factual information and an equal or greater, amount of them, came back as a remarkably better person, wouldn’t that be a valuable tool to help us evolve? Kinda like a 5 minute microwave version of everything your trying to teach us! I do understand this type of research would involve considerable risk, but the accelerated evolution of who we are, seems quite relevant to the dangerously low level of evolution we are at right now. Besides that, I see no reason why the other side should be hidden from me. Am I to stupid to process what I could learn there? I feel like I’m on a field trip to help others find love they can not see or feel or understand in the physical world. This is how someone builds real wealth as I see it
If this is a repost of same question I asked earlier please disregard

Your thought experiment is illogical. Either a person is dead, or not. You cannot place a person into a temporary state of physical death. Therefore, reports from near-death experiences (NDE) are always reports about the individuals' thoughts, fanatasies etc. When the brain is lacking oxygene, seeing a tunnel of light etc. is a normal effect. And when people, who experienced a NDE, are seeing a situation from above, this has to do with an increased activity of the consciousness-powers as it is the case in the agony phase of a dying person.

(Note by CF: Regarding your "I see no reason why the other side should be hidden from me" I refer to the fact that you will arrive there sooner or later and then can make up your own mind.
Regarding your present life and your evolution it is absolutely irrelevant to know what "happens" in the other world. It is a person's thinking HERE in your present existence which is decisive regarding one's path of evolution. And since in the "other side/the other world there is no consciousness, there are also no thoughts present which you could see or feel etc.)

Bsnitkin
Hi Billy. I'm not sure if I am posting a question and thanks very much for taking time to consider people's questions/concerns. One thing I am not clear on is if we choose our family(ies) or have existing relations in future incarantions w brothers/sisters/cousins/aunts/uncles, etc. I am of the opinion you stayed in your family tree from distant past(s)?
Love you Billy.
Betsy

No, that's not the case.

Savio
Dear Billy

I refer to a certain scientist named Keshe, he is the founder of Keshe Foundation and initiated the “The world peace invitation and release of technology”
He claimed to have invented free energy devices, anti-gravity flying crafts and ways to successfully heal many kind of fatal illnesses.
He also claimed to share freely all his inventions to any governments who asks (who claimed to have helped Iran in building a flying saucer).

My question is : Do you have any comments on the Keshe case?

Salome Savio

No.

Eddieamartin
Hello Eduard,

I would like to better understand the Law of Contrariness.
Some times it feels to us as if life refuses to give us a chance. It seems that often we are struck with a minor or major calamity...often just as we are about to make an accomplishment...and sometimes the accomplishment is not realized or set-back. Often for many of us, it can be so frustrating and challenging of our natural optimism.
The Law of Contrariness is logical when one regards the need for personal evolution and progress; that much I do understand.
I had a personal experience recently, in which I was struck with a minor calamity. I would like to state, that having read and studied the TJ and Goblet of Truth and having found the merit and value in the mentioned material, I have embodied the beautiful principles and teachings I continue to study and learn in the Goblet of Truth and have been applying them in all my dealings and deeds with my fellow human beings; I received help with love because of the impression the Teachings have had on those I interact with. Surely, this was simply a kindness and not the result (successfulness) of the law of contrariness and how it is to serve us human beings in our struggle in daily life towards the attainment or accomplishment of something we desire.
If you would, please expound a little more on the already mentioned in the 21st chapter of the Goblet of the Truth, regarding the Law of Contrariness.
Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

Actually what is written in the 21st chapter needs no further explanation.

Jacob
Dear Eduard,

My question is about the Gemut and the Psyche, I know there must harmony in the psyche in order to benefit from the Gemut, how does the Gemut connect with the psyche and personality?
I mean this interaction in the form of exchange of spirit-energy and/or cosmic-electromagnetic energy ?
Salome, Jacob

The "Gemüt" is a part of the spiritual consciousness and there the counterpart of what the psyche is in the human being's material realm. The Gemüt sends impulses like love, peace etc. into the material realm, i.e. via subconsciousness into the psyche and from there into the thoughts and feelings.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,

Under what condition(s) can an animal such as an untrained dog correctly answer questions asked by humans, or is it impossible?

Are you joking? Of course that's not possible.

Joe
Billy, is it okay to wash one's hair with shampoo and to wash oneself with soap?

Yes. There are situations where water alone cannot bring the necessary cleansing effect, like when working with grease, oil or chemical substances etc. or after having touched animals etc. etc.
The basic message is: By washing oneself too often with chemicals and without necessity increases the possibility of different ailments and allergies as well weakens the immune system.

(Note by CF: People should not let themselves be lulled by the cosmetics industry and the beauty industry in general which wants to sell as many different hygienic products or advertisements etc. as possible.)

Newinitiation
Dear Billy
It is my understanding that you announce certain contact notes at the exclusion of others.
You also talk about a particular topic that is relevant to the particular time at the exclusion of others which I assume must be important enough to warrant further thought by the reader.
It is also clear to me that there is always a reason and a purpose as to why you and any of the Plejaren friends would talk about a particular topic at a particular time which I assume must be done after careful consideration of what is going on in our terrestrial affairs that must be rectified or neutralised through announcing certain facts.
In the matters to your recent discussion with Ptaah about the earth alien's activities on this earth, it seems to me from the tone of Ptaah's words that these earth aliens are interfering, whether directly or indirectly, in the affairs of terrestrial politics and human activities or even showing their flying machines in such a brazen way as to leave little doubt to the people witnessing it thereby causing psychological hysteria among certain people who happen to be religious who then take a wrong stand on the issue of extraterrestrial lifeforms and thereby cause more damage to the cause of the spreading of the truth by perpetuating more delusional ideas onto other people and thought vibrations to the collective consciousness.

My question is how dangerous has the situation become for terrestrial affairs ever since the earth aliens made secret contact with certain governmental, corporate, secret service, military and scientific personnels of which you are not allowed to speak about yet but as a consequence certain negative causes have ultimately led to the arms race for weaponization of space which has the potential for triggering a WW4 scenario far into the future?
Matt Lee

There are NO contacts of any sort by "earth aliens" or reptilians etc. etc. with governments etc. etc.
The three groups which are stationed here on Earth and who are known of by the Plejaren, but not contacted, are observers only.

Derrick
Dear Billy.
Years ago I was meditating, and almost fell asleep when I started feeling a pulse in the back of my neck where my scull meets my spine. As I allowed this experience,The pulse became faster and faster and it felt like some kind of magnetic switch spinning. I allowed this to continue for a while. It was going so fast at one point that it was irritating me. The more I allowed my thought, the faster this pulse became. It felt like it was as though it was "spinning" in the back bottom of my brain. At the time I was reading about the pituitary and pineal gland and was contemplating the opening of them. Knowone was ever able to explain to me what I had experienced. I assumed that I had triggered an opening of some kind.
I have studied some teachings about the pineal gland and so forth but may have missed something. Has this happened to open up a new sector in my brain to facilitate greater knowledge? I have never heard an explanation about the physical occurrence as was my experience. Salome dear friend and thank you.

Obviously your imagination has had an effect on you. There certainly was no "opening" of any of both glands. Besides, "opening up a new sector of your brain" neither has happened nor will happen in your case (or in the case of other people).

Justsayno
Dear Billy, concerning the three alien races on earth, are any of them responsible for animal mutilations? My logic tells me that the mutilations are being carried out by secret factions of government/dark ops testing out their latest weapons. Thank you again for your time and patience as this is something that happened in my area and predators would not touch the carcasses.

Billy agrees with your logic.

Michaelhelfert
Dear Billy and the Plejaren,

What is the best way to develop a wise and balanced relationship with this world's privately funded 'money industry'? Especially when considering how the need for ever greater amounts of money drives the practice of corruption, environmental destruction, cultural degradation, and social injustices of all sorts, how might we learn to best relate to money in THIS world?

Money is a requirement and a necessity to have in our present world, and in itself it is a neutral thing.
Money is a means to earn a living, to lead a good life, and to secure an old age without financial problems.
What matters is how a human being thinks about money or deals with it. It is not important whether a person has much money or not, but whether there is greed and envy etc. present, or whether a person lives a modest life, is modest with regard to his own wishes, etc.

Dr_mer
Hello Billy and Christian, my name is Mer and I am happy to reach you again. Many skeptics are critical of out dated footage and photos that have not been reexamined with modern technology.

Why has there been a discontinuing of physical evidence such as video, photo, audio and metals; if they can further validate your words and present unquestionable authenticity to your communication with the Plejaren?

Although I see the point in preventing digital technological manipulation, I do not see the point in halting physical evidence that could be documented and potentially beneficial to the mission. There is a documentary titled "Capturing the Light", about a lady named Dorothy Izatt, who has an ongoing relationship with otherworldy beings she calls light beings. Dorothy has filmed her experiences for over thirty years in the making and has over 30,000 feet of film to show for it. I feel this is the right thing for her to do, document and record her experiences to validate her claims. And I assume you could do the same Billy, but choose not to. Please explain, and Thank you for your patience and teachings you words are truly inspirational.

There is more than plenty of proof already available for the authenticity and truth of Billy's contacts with Plejaren persons etc. etc. If the skeptics don't want to see the facts, or rather are not capable of logical thinking, its their problem which they have to solve themselves.
The fact that all the prophecies have become a reality clearly demonstrates that the people in high offices (governments etc.) etc. are neither willing nor capable to see the truth and act accordingly, i.e. by solving the problems at the roots.

(Note by CF: It is a fact that nobody can convince another person of anything. Learning is an individual thing and must or should be executed by all rationally-thinking human beings.
Besides, when reading Billy's many books about the spiritual teaching, psycholgy etc., a normally-thinking human being cannot avoid to realize that one is reading the truth in the form of "That's exactly how it is". And then you also realize that you have found THE truth and that "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is really the prophet of our time and the leading expert when it comes to the spiritual teaching, the understanding the interactions between human beings, the working of the psyche, how educating correctly, etc. etc.
And when you have also read some other texts that has been published by FIGU, i.e. the contact notes, you also realize the great tragedy that the Jews and Christians and Muslims are still waiting for their Messiah or Mahdi to appear, while not realizing that the real truth is already here, brought by the real prophet, and also not realizing that they are letting the most important knowledge of all time pass by unnoticed in their present life. A sad thing, but explainable, considering the fact that religiosity is a brain illness.)

Historeed
Herr Meier,
Did Mohammed clarify the difference between Jmmanuel and "Jesus Christ" to his followers or was this another example of religious falsification within the Koran?
Danke,
Matthew Reed

He mentioned Jmmanuel by his real name and called him a prophet.

(A note by CF to the readers: In August there will be no Q&A in this section of the FIGU Forum.)

Marcela

Post Number: 251
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, many greetings to you and Christian:

I was thinking about the peace meditation and I know that millions of Pleyaren participate and they are actually helping the fluidal powers of the planet and it has (and had before) a very good effect on the thinking of people on the planet, of course with our participation as well.

I wanted to know if they will continue participating with us for many years to come or probably centuries. Or are they going to eventually not participate in the meditation at some point?

Thank you, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Sonik_01

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I would like to know about the form of thinking which was taught to a certain civilization several millenia behind us in spiritual darkness, which was taught to them by the Plejaren, and their advancement exceeded the Earth human of 1980 up in a few decades very quickly. This form of thinking is used to make deep, logical error inspections within ourselves, and implement the results of our thinking within minutes, definitively, with precise logic, and permanently. Please tell me: How do we do this?? I would really like to know. Please specify any details. It has to do with contact 131. Thank you. Where can i find more information on this??

Keithj

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, in the contact reports there is mention of the dangers of vegetarianism. Such as is more dangerous than smoking and also there are certain vitamins and/or minerals that are needed by the body in meat that aren't in any other food source. If this is true, then how can all the vegetarians/vegans, etc live so long and why do they claim to feel more healthy when not eating meat?

Thanks,

Keith Jesso

Norm

Post Number: 1478
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Since its been mentioned a few times by you & Plejarens that the so-called "Powers That Be" are reading your Contact Notes. When are the "Powers That Be" going to wake up & stop the destruction of the Earth for Greed? Or is that part of their plan to let everything go to hell & rebuild with a select few.
My Website

Corey

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Contact 236 indicates that the first three peoples that came to Earth were the red ones, brown ones, and white ones which was 22,000,000 years ago after the Destroyer did it's devastating work in the Lyra system. OM canon 31:560 indicates that the white race was sired by Semjasa (through Adam) and OM canon 31:562 indicates the red races were sired by Sartael (through Tetel) both of whom were Sons of Heaven and had an earthly wife. If the white and the red races landed here 22,000,000 years ago, how could they be sired again 389,000 years ago as we read in OM?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Zanderson

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

I have a question regarding some changes I've noticed.
What basically happened is that, I've been experiencing some strange headaches.
Just to be clear I'm not asking for medical advice, but think you might be able to share some words of wisdom due to their strange occurrences.

As I said these headaches are strange in that they always centralized in the in the mid-brain region of the crown of my head. Realizing that my Pineal gland is located here I've started to think that this is a possible source for these headaches. The headaches are different from others, not just in their location of occurrence but also how they feel (it's like having your neurons pulled on while on fire, that's the best I can describe it). As with other headaches, they occur when I'm stressed etc, but also by just hearing certain music or been around certain individuals. These include person that I've grown up with and never previously had such experience. I also feel very taxed and drained afterwards by just engaging in a conversation with such persons. A common trait I've realized is that these persons tend to think illogically (smart but illogical).

My own thinking is that due to my efforts, whenever possible, in developing in the spiritual truth, mediating, reading and processing yours and FIGU’s info, my psyche is becoming more stable and my pineal gland more active. Consequently it’s becoming overbearing been around persons who are of an opposite persuasion, due to the improving perceptiveness of my pineal gland (I think).

This change as recently occurred as I said before, I’ve actually noticed it since January or there about. Nothing as occurred out of the norm expect my taking on the spiritual teachings and an odd surfacing of Christian thoughts and music one after another that I tend to find myself signing unnoticeable (this after about a decade of not going to church or subscribing to the Christian religion).

A solution I've arrived at is to relocate to a remote region away from such persons (which I’m not inclined to do anymore but if I must, well) or to create a copper plated hat (since copper should help reduce thoughts and other oscillation from reaching my pineal gland).

I don't want to make this any longer so I’ll stop here, but what do you think of this whole situation and possible solutions?

Peace and Good health to you,
S. Anderson
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Theredpill

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

During your travels with Asket, you had experienced invisibility through a technology from the Asket people.

What I'm interested is the invisibility experience itself as it applies to the law of physics as we know it now. For example, were you weightless and able to go through solid objects, etc.?

Thank you for what you are able to share.

Spring_river

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy, my question:Is the time getting close for one of the civil wars in America. With the U.N. gun control treaty taking place it will cause a upheaval in America because of the NRA(National Rifle Association), and all the people who hunt for food.Thank you for your time. Much Love

Lepuniv

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for answering my last question.

Question:

If an egg has the property to be finite and infinite at the same time (the way you described it [which is very surprising by the way])... and if infinity is not the property of everything, then can you cite an object which hasn't got this double property and is only finite?

[To C.F.: It's very good you abstainded from adding a comment, you learnt in between, aren't we here for that?]

Many thanks and take care!

Salome

Lepuniv

Gib_niner

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I recall reading in the contact reports that Ptaah takes something of a poor view of the healing method known as 'bio-resonance'...even to the point where he declines making any noteworthy comment on it whatsoever...(i guess the implication being that it doesn't even deserve one)

I was a bit surprised when i was reading it - because the technique seems to be based on Radionics (i.e. Dowsing) which does seem to have a basis in fact. In the way that people have been able to find underground streams of water and such like using either a pendulum or a set of rods etc. There have been many successful cases/examples of this.

{Although, if I was to hazard a guess myself - I was thinking that maybe it is because it is only working well in the hands of someone who is very skilled and proficient at this (i.e. someone who has a strong natural propensity for it) - however problem being that this might not be always the case, and so therefore, that herein may lie the problem. End result being that it is for this reason that 'bio-resonance' may not always be as scientific/reliable as the usual more conventional way of testing.}

Anyway i was wondering - if this might be the reason for Ptaah taking such a poor view of it? Or could there be some other reason that you may be able to think of yourself - in order to account...for this kind of healing technique not measuring up as such??

Thanks and very best regards to all.
Sean.

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Visible_melon

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I thank you all for your hard work.
My question is about belief, trust, and knowledge. It has been said that humans should not be believing in anything, but should learn and know the truth for themselves. Many of us that have recognized you as a true Prophet believe everything you say. Is it best to accept your words as truth even though we have not verified it on our own, or to trust the words of yours that we have not proven through logic or technology, or just take them as a probability until we do prove these things, or just accept that we don't know the truth until we can prove them with logic or technology? Since I see so much truth and wisdom in you and in your words, I think it would be best to just think of these things I cannot prove as a major probability, but not as the truth because everyone makes mistakes and can be wrong sometimes. But I also trust that what you say is true. Maybe it is a personal matter but I'm interested in how you deal with this when getting information from your trusted Plejaren friends.
Thank You!
- Carter

Sarah

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What can help fungal infections, like fungus under the nail, and the nail not growing.

(Message edited by scott on July 29, 2012)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page