Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 16, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through July 16, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tom

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

It is interesting to read the diverse range of ways which others discovered Billy and his teachings. I can relate with some of your joys and frustrations.

I first discovered Billy Meier’s existence when a friend forwarded me an electronic folder containing videos and some of Billy’s writings during my final year of university, about 2 years ago. Before discovering Billy’s teachings, contact notes and videos, I was very interested in the mind (subconscious, concentration, meditation, spiritual abilities) and evidence supporting the existence of extraterrestrial life. I am delighted with some of the things which I have learnt from Billy’s writings(english translations). I have an immense love for the value of the teachings in The Goblet of Truth and am working hard to change my thoughts and actions to better align with the teaching. I am currently building a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to organise each clause in The Goblet of Truth based on its subject/themes. Each worksheet contains clauses which relate to a separate topic (ie. helping others, explaining creation etc.).

I decided to join this forum because I do not know anyone else who follows this teaching. Being misled by friends, family and colleagues who are not aligned with the truth means that my progress tends to oscillate, rather than steadily develop. By maintaining contact with other people who follow the teaching of truth I am hoping that I can improve my tenacity.

Cheers,
Tom.

Matt

Post Number: 202
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the board!

I can't talk about the Meier case to any of my offline friends and family because they all simply won't or can't believe that the ongoing ET contacts are real.

The reason I follow this forum and am here is because I'd rather hang out with people in the know, wouldn't you? :-)

Davidmg

Post Number: 103
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> > > > Your world, as you know it, is about to become very large. But in a > good way. Welcome to the form and you will find so much information > here to fill up an entire lifetime. Don't afraid to ask. And remember > Billy does not read this form but, you can ask him a question in a > part of this forum once a month. But to get you started you may also > want to visit this site here. The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier > UFO Wiki - Main Page > > > >

Davidmg

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

\/--\/--\/-- > I felt the same way!>
Saalome

Lwiin

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello all one of you..new to the site, but have been searching out the TRUTH all my life, and that has brought me to the real truth...always have been out of the box...cannot seem to find others who KNOW...hoping to find you here...please bear with me...i live off grid and rely on sunpower for my computer setup...so i use it sparingly..thanks hope to hear from you

Teesoft

Post Number: 114
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2012 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum Lwiin its good to have you here.....its nice place to be......Welcome home hope to get to know you!

Salome,
Tosin

Sarah

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2012 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't remember, did I mention I first heard about Billy Meier when I read Jim Maars book alien agenda?

But since I started reading more about Billy, there is a lot ole Jim left out for the sake of coming across as nuetral.

Theredpill

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarah,

that is exactly how i found out about Billy... Just a short blurp in this Alien Agenda book and here I am ... 3 years later...

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I was always interested in ufo's and knew they where real just looking in the sky at night and my garden and knew its ever richer than my garden

i wanted the hard evidence, if you seek you shall find and eventually i found Wendell Stephens videos on youtube

now i have found the ufo info i am not interested about ufo's eh eh

but i certainly am interested with The Teachings

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Rfluna

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly, felt exactly the same way..! UFO's got me to Billy, but now UFO technology is the least of my concerns... spiritual teachings have been enlightening to me.!
Salome!
RFLuna

Rfluna

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all, new to the forums... very interesting!
How I found out about BEAM..?? have been looking for the truth all my life... started looking at the Billy Meier case because of UFO's in youtube (Thanks Sukofu..!!), but read more and found out about the spiritual teachings, have been convinced ever since. Born and raised in a very Catholic (and very loving) family... took me sometime to get off "The Matrix" per say... but now I feel I have finally found something very truthful.
Salome.!
RFLuna

Edward

Post Number: 2356
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi RFluna...

Welcome to the FIGU board....

Nice to hear you finally got off...The Matrix! Just as many others have,
here...:-)

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Ferbon

Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

unplugged from the Matrix too! Warm greetings everyone!
Must say, I have been studying the teachings and contacts for some time, but just recently, I have freed sufficient time to responsibly commit to this forum and to all of you my friends.
I am happy and sad at the same time. Sad, because, as you know, ignorance is still "blessing" for the most of Earth's humankind.
As many of you, I was born and raised in Catholic family; was vigorous and true believer for most part. I wasn't told, or introduced to anything, but slowly through life experience and subconscious?, I got to the breakthrough point in perception of reality.
For those of you excited and eager to spread the word of truth- here's what I learned so far.
1. as we all know - one must be seeking the truth to receive it,
2. "the truth" isn't simply told, but must be studied and understood, therefore, seeker should be in the certain phase of his spiritual evolution to assimilate data surely, but most of all, to understand what to make of it,
3. how would you explain things without necessary knowledge or understanding? We are unable to evaluate someone's spiritual needs and therefore moralize
4. Through evolution, as all fully grown apples fall from the tree to fulfill the cycle of the nature, same way seekers will be helped and directed naturally to come and ask questions when they're ready
5. As most of the alleged UFO cases are intentional or unintentional deception or misinterpretation, and we have been, indeed, subjected to demonization and to "dumbing" the contacts and sightings for decades, it is likely one would be meet with scrutiny and possibly person's conscious block ( term taken from hypnosis) would filter your message out.
6. Billy as our teacher, of course, won't do the homework for us, but will point us in the right direction to get things done correctly and according to creation laws.
7. ok, haven't tested this one yet but would be interested to hear what "unenlightened ones" have to comment on arguments presented by - famous for his crusade against religions ,based on his own perception and reason, I might add - Christopher Hitchens. sample below, enjoy :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwHR0cle_9M

If your subject after Hitchens therapy comes back for more - well, that's a good prospect :-)
ps. this is how far we would evolve though without Billy!
My respect and support to the mission BEAM!

Salome!

Krum

Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About 5 or so months ago I went on a quest for the truth. I was getting liquored up and watching movies about fringe/ufo type subject material. I went back through the Lazar material, watched all of the updated interviews and material which has come out since his initial story broke. He pointed me to Phil Schnyder, the guy from the Dulce fire fight.

In one of Phil's presentations to a group, he asks if anyone in the group knows about Billy Meier, to his satisfaction half of the group raised their hands. I took note of the name, wrote it down on a yellow post-it where I had been taking notes and came back to it two days or so later. For the next 5 consecutive nights I watched the silent revolution of truth. Each night watching it again, and taking notes.

Some time later and I'm still filled with the same joy I remember at that moment, of knowing the truth. So, my focus has shifted to learning what spirit teachings that are currently offered in english. I'm also slowly, emphasis on slowly, learning german.

Thanks to everyone who makes this information available!

Salome!

Matt

Post Number: 256
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2012 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Krum,

Welcome to the board and glad to hear you found the Meier case!

Pleasant studying.

Edward

Post Number: 2450
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Krum....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Just take it step-by-step...and you will do alright.

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Krum

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt and Edward, Thank you for the warm welcome.

Mr_kenter

Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey everyone!

This is my first post and I think it’s a good place to start. I have been on the quest for the truth I guess for about a couple years now you could say. Ever since the financial crisis I have started opening my eyes up slowly. But the last year I’ve immersed myself in watching documentaries that range from "Inside Job", to the more recent "Gas land". What began my interest in UFO and extraterrestrials however would have to be "Ancient Aliens". That show got me thinking about how extraterrestrials may have influenced our past and how they may somehow be connected to the god phenomenon.

Then a little more recently I had my first encounter with the Talmud of Jmmanuel online. It was a hypnosis video where a guy named John is using hypnosis to bring out his memories of abductions that he is starting to remember ever since a car accident he had a few months prior. I guess he almost died and it opened the chemical block. In it he tells of around 5 abductions he has had since he was 3(earliest he can remember I suppose) Anyways, during the video the guy conducting the session asks John if he would like to channel his contactor and john says “already here” as this guy is under hypnosis. As the discussion with this contactor continues he says he is “Elahim” our original creators (not sure how to spell that) and says his name is Armesis and he is Johns guide. Further along near the end of the conversation the guy asks Armesis “what about Jesus” John or “Armesis” says “aaaahhhhh” and smiles. Then the hypnosis guy says he heard he was a Venician or something and Armesis says “he was a human” and “Read the Talmud of Jmmanuel, there you will find the true Jesus”. At the time I couldn’t make out what he said and had to play it over and over to try to make it out. I ended up searching tamlet of Immanuel and Emmanuel. All I got was a bunch of Mormon stuff for about 20-30 minutes so I gave up but I was very very interested.(video link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAR3iTrj0Y or just type in Youtube “hypnosis alien abduction WTF” and you will see it. Video is dated at 2008) If it wasn’t for this video I may have just looked right over Billy and the Talmud.

Also, I think I should mention in the video it says that we have had 37 genetic upgrades since our inception and we are now on our 38th. 2/3rds of humans are involved in the genetic upgrade of humanity and it is almost time for the unveiling, and that 1/3 have been abducted and the “Greys” have formed an alliance with “certain parties” and that they are very bad for humanity. Also, it goes on to say that they have given us weapons that can hurt “them” (the Elahim and allies I’m assuming) but, rarely do. John goes on insinuating that they (Elahim) are at war with the Greys and others over the control of humanity and even at the end “Armesis” says, “it matters not that we are at war”. I may be wrong on that last point but suspect it to be true since he says they are that is. John goes on saying that if need be in the future we will live off of light and sound, and that we will be able to levitate and live up to 5000 years. Right after he says, “when this kicks in it will be quick, the time is near.” I’m assuming he’s referring to the next genetic upgrade or war or both. After that he says, “what you once called angels are now called aliens, are all real” and then “it’s time for you to join the stars, it’s time for the bad in humanity to leave and the good to come out. It’s time to rise(smiles)” Right after that the hypnosis guy asks john if it would be a good time to channel his guide “Armesis” and he says “already here” and then asks him how long “20 min” at this point in the video its 24:30 into the session and is 54:44 long. I’ve went on long enough ill stop. If you’re interested you can check it out for yourself. In my opinion this video gives some information that the Plejaren have not been able to share with us through Billy and Billy may not even know of this himself. Or maybe he does. Or maybe Billy has made this knowledge available and I haven’t found it yet.(iv been looking) Or maybe I’m delusional and am fooling myself in believing this. All are possibilities but, I for one believe it to be authentic since it tells of the Talmud of Jmmanuel and is in general line with what I’ve been able to piece together with Billy’s information except a few things that I can’t quite remember at this point in time.

Anyways, it wasn’t until a month or two later that I came across "The Silent Revolution of Truth" on the internet search thingy "Stumbleupon" Talmud of Jmmanuel was brought up and I immediately was hooked where I then began some very long nights often into the mornings listening to the entire Talmud on YouTube and the contact reports from Billy Meier and have since, for about 4-5 months, continued to do so on a consistent basis. I have listened to the entire Randy Winters contact notes and immersed myself in the other, more recent contact notes online thanks to “Sukofu” screen name for a YouTube account where I also listened to the entirety of the Talmud. If you’re a member here Sukofu I gotta say THANKS! Keep up the great work!

Since then I have been an unrelenting supporter of Billy and have spoke to my friends and family about him. Only two friends have since decided to check him out.(they still don’t know what to think) My mom and grandma think my viewpoints are a little “far out”. Jmmanuel wasn’t kidding when he said that few people would accept his teachings. I’m just grateful that I had parents that didn’t instill a religious belief system in me and allowed me to make up my own mind. It surly has helped me accept the world for what it really is and allowed me to strive for knowledge and understanding along with accepting Billy Meier’s teachings. It’s nice knowing at 21 and facing possible death very shortly that I do not need to be afraid. For that, I owe Billy Meier’s teachings and to the Plejaren (I was convinced WW3 was gona happen before the hypnosis video or finding Billy and wasn’t handling it as well as I am now)”God Bless” the American police state! (Sarcasm if you’re wondering)

Thanks Billy and all those who have worked so tirelessly to help spread his message and the message of the Plejaren. I am TREMENDOUSLY glad it reached me. I’m looking forward to continuing to evolve spiritually and in conscious. I’m in a much better mindset than I was in not too long ago. LOVE all you guys and girls!

Sincerely,

Brian

P.S.
Sorry for the lengthy description. I tried to keep it short but there was so much to share.

Cbp0009

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BRIAN WELCOME!! To the most important story in human history.Its good that you watched The Silent Revolution of Truth,which i think is the best introduction to this material, and also how i found this story. I think you will find not only all the answers that you were ever looking for but u will understand that you really don't need to look anywhere else now. Be careful about watching Randy Winters because you will read later on when you get into the material that Randy went away from the absolute truth and the way of a profiteer so all the info isn't accurate which is extremely important in this forum. My reccomendation is go to TheyFly.com, which is Michael Horn's website,the person who made the silent revolution, and also go to the futureofmankind.co.uk. These are without a doubt the most informational, thorough, and correct places to delv into.U are about to read the most fantastical and priceless info u have ever come across. There's enough to keep u busy for a long time. Good luck, and welcome. Oh, and inevitably you will have many questions, dont be scared to get on and ask! Salome

Mr_kenter

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Cbp0009. I have to say it's so nice to have found this place. I got here from Theyfly.com actually. So I owe a thanks to Michael Horn too:-) It sort of feels like throughout the past couple years I’ve been building up to this time when I’d find out the real truth. It's relieving to now know why we’re here and what the meaning of life is. People go through their whole lives wondering this question and don't know that the answer is actually available and known to some already.

It makes me a little sad for them because I still remember how frustrated I was with all my questions that I couldn't get good answers that made any real sense. But, now I'm a lot calmer and feel like I see things clearer. I don't look at the world the same way anymore and I'm no longer a zombie just going through day to day motions, yearning for material pleasures.

It's just a shame I could have my time cut short because of our mainstream insanity that is, overpopulation, consumerism, lack of a sincere care for our problems and mind controlling belief systems among other issues. But, I at least don't let it bother me as much as it did before finding out about Billy. Hopefully we can snap out of our insanity and survive and thrive in love, peace and harmony sooner that the Plejaren Prophesies. Unless if they are predictions. I can’t remember.

Love you all,

Brian

Ferbon

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brian,
Knowing also comes with responsibility. How you live - is of a great importance. Take your time with the study. Glad to have you here.
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2458
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian....

Yes, Welcome to the FIGU board!

Thank you, for sharing with us....

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Mr_kenter

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ferbon and Edward.

Your kind words mean much to me. Thank you.

Brian

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page