Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 30, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through August 30, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Brian

Quest

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear billy, thanks for your insight and insurmantable knowledge and teachings which can not be compared to anything ever. my spirit bears witness to these truth. in my local addage it states that "the truth is always straight with out complications", this is what the knowlege of creation is about. I am extremely greatful for all your efforts in bringing to light the truth about creation to man kind with the help of plejaren fedration, my special thanks to asket, semjase, quitzel, and ptaah, and the rest of all other contacts from plejaren federation which i do not know by names, but i have nothing but love for all of them. May you have the strength to continue the good work. have a great day...

Quest

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy, In reincarnation, what are the procedure through which spirit-form incarnates the body? (2) Does spirit-form always reincarnates through the mother's linage or the father's linage? (3) Does the spirit-form reincarnets to only the persons they are related with, for example my grand mother will always reincarnates in my family, or this does not matter at all, spirit-forms can just take up anybody when it is their time to reincarnates regardless of where they were previously born? thanks a million times.

Jacob

Post Number: 919
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Quest,

Billy does not read the forum.
The spirit-form does not repeatedly reincarnate in either your fathers or mothers linage, in fact the spiritform reincarnates there where it matches its swinging-wave pattern the most, so this could be with totally other people who have no prior connection.

There is absolutely no guarantee that your spirit will reincarnate in the same family linage again.
For a spiritform to always reincarnate in the same family would be against the natural-creative laws and recommendations because the spirit and all its successive personalities have to make as many connections as possible during its evolution because of variation and forming a collective.

If it happens that your spiritform reincarnates again in the same family, it has more to do with 'Fügung' because of matching swinging-waves then anything else.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Quest

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy,

In sirius B what is the colour of their sun? (2) Are there any living humans being still in sirius B? If yes what are there races and physical attributes, like skin tones, hair type and facial looks? if no, where are they living now in our galaxy?

thanks

Quest

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy,

when our sun rises in the morning it has a shimmering silver like colour, while as it is dawing it changes to yellow and later it turns to dark orange colour, why? Since the plejaren said that the colour of of the sun determines the skin colour of the original race or the aboriginals. in the case of our planet, who are the original earth inhabitants? since our sun have two alternating colours. thanks

Jacob

Post Number: 920
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Quest,

Please use the search function of this forum, or Google/wikipedia because most of the questions you ask are either answered on this forum, or you can find your answers in Wikipedia (the question about the color of their sun)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Orphelia

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this is right. Sorry if it isn't. I'm still learning the forums ..

Anyways, hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Orphelia and I'm from Australia.

It's funny how I got into UFO's etc. I was on another site, a friend posted a song on youtube. I clicked that song, which lead me to the Youtube page. Whilst there, I came across some Billy stuffs and so here I am. *this by the way is the short story* Too longated to post in here. Lol.

Erm, not sure what else to write in here and certainly don't want to bore anyone will all this. Ohhh, now I remember. I like to talk a lot and use emotes a lot. And I laugh at just about anything and everything. I'm easy to get along with and have a bubbly personality.

Thank you to Scott for linking me to the right place to post. And another huge thank you for Welcoming me to this site.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Edward

Post Number: 2496
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia....

Nice name you have there!

Anyway: Welcome to the FIGU board!

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Piyali

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear friends. I have been visiting and reading all the posts here at this forum and am learning so much from all of you. I truly appreciate all of you.

Salome with much love to you all.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Orphelia

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I appreciate that.

Yessy, there certainly is a lot to read. Although I'm a little confused with how this all works. I suppose it'd take a while to get used to it. :giggles*
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Orphelia

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ooops. Sorry I forgot to add this in my previous post.

Edward, thanks so much for the compliment on my name. Even though Orphelia isn't my real name, I've always grown fond of that name over the years. I'm not sure why, but I love it. So each time I join a site, I end up using that name as my username.

Maybe it was my name in a previous life time? *nods nods*

Abdjlos

Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How it all began......For me that is

As far as my memory brings me back i have always wondered if there was more out in the universe every night i gaze up at the stars in awe because they are effortlessly beautiful i could stare at them for hours. I guess if i had got a chance to choose my own name it would be ASTROS meaning (the one who is a star observer). fast forwarding a little i remember when i was a little christian boy i was playing a game and kept losing i kept praying to "god" to help me past the level but just couldnt get past it the I said "ok god i dont believe in you anymore" I guess you could say I meditated and asked my inner self to work in unison to get past this level and sure enough i did. Fast forwarding some more i was about seven I started believing in alien because i knew at the time that the universe was immense and for us earthlings to be the only ones to occupy it was nonsense.i was obsessed with the fact that there were others i just couldnt accept that we were the only thinking beings out there. Everytime i went to church i could not understand why people were fainting or speaking in "tongues" or shouting falling to their knees worshiping "god". then when i was sixteen I got on the internet and searched everything that had to do with aliens but more of the teachings they had brought i saw various contactees or false contactees such as Dr. Stranges then a man showed up on my computer names Eduard Albert Meier and under his name it said the prophet of the New Age i clicked on the site and it had the spiritual teachings as well as his picture and beamships. the teachings were a bit strange at first because i could not comprehend what was being read but slowly i understood his teachings were not like any other they were beautiful and inspiring, strong and logical i did not accept the teachings at first until they corresponded with my near and further surroundings then i became immersed in them. i was still a christian though not for me but i just couldnt tell my mom for fear she would be enraged so one day i accidentally volunteered to get baptised. As the time approached my mom asked how i felt i told her that i "felt nothing should i feel something" she looked at me strange without saying a word.the day came and as i was getting in the water the preacher said a few words put a towel over my face and dunked my under the water at that very moment i knew it was all pure nonsense it was all an illusion that i had finally woken up and seen the reality that religion was just a mere delusion and to keep people from the truth. To wrap this up i am now fully devoted to the teachings and the truth i have a new perspective on life and will continue to learn for the teachings.

Ps: I still do like to gaze up at the night time sky seeing the stars and the moon it amazes me.
Salome
It is Creations invisible and massive influence which as an unsolvable mystery brings about endless continuity and transformation.
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Scott

Post Number: 2296
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the FIGU Forum Piyali, looking forward to your contributions :-)

Salome
Scott

Piyali

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear friends, I feel I haven't introduced myself properly here, and shared my own experience on how I found Mr. Meier and the Teachings. :-)

It is wonderful to be among you. I have been reading the posts here at our FIGU English Forum with great interest and learning much from all of you since the past eight months. :-)

I became a Passive Member in May of 2012, so quite recently. :-)

My name is Piyali, born of Hindu parents in Delhi, India. My parents, although they practiced the religious aspect of Hinduism to a certain extent, had never tried to impose it on me and my brother. As far as I was concerned, I never had any religion and never really participated in any ritualistic events, unless forced to by some relatives during festival times and once when I got married in 1990. Long story. :-)I attended the best Catholic Convent school there was in my city, where I grew up, currently called, Kolkata. Four months after my marriage, I went to live in Japan with my scientist husband, where we lived for seven years. There I was exposed to the Shinto religion where people worshipped Nature, etc. :-)

I came across "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, around 1998, a year after my arrival with my family to the United States from Japan, in 1997, on the Internet using my first ever computer. Did not own one till I came to the United States and did not know many things in depth, including the deeper spiritual culture of my own birth country, India.

Like many, I too have been on a search trying to understand my own share of experiences in this lifetime to begin with. My experiences made me realize, that all these experiences put together offered by Life, was my greatest teacher, including all the human beings and other creatures Life introduced me to in the course of my journey so far.

I wanted to understand my very traumatic and frightening out of body experiences, among other experiences, which simply did not match with all the stories in the books I had read or heard about from others and I did not want to be 'out' like that from my body for no rhyme or reason, and I was tired of being scared all the time. I had been a mess for a long time and felt a longing to straighten things out if I were to be of any use and good service to others. Long story.

Today I do not have any more such out of body experiences, and I have, I feel, been taught a few lessons from it, and thankfully the fear of it all has ebbed. I am also much more at peace with myself.

Some of our FIGU friends have shared how and why such OBEs occur, which has given me much clarity, as has the many posts I have read here at the English Forum about it. :-)

It is during this search all those years ago, that I had come upon 'Billy' Meier and UFOs ~ UFOs being another brand new subject I had stumbled upon at the time,and soon came upon Billy Meier.

But the Internet at the time, or perhaps I was looking at all the wrong places, had the most negative things to say about him and his work. Hence, ignorant as I was with no one to tell me otherwise, I did not dwell on him much, simply moved on without any judgement or opinion, reading as much as possible on the subject of UFO by others the Internet offered, who all had better ratings and reviews than Mr. Meier. Please understand that, that was a time when I was very new to the subject, had zero knowledge about it and nothing or no one to guide me in the right direction. So I was pretty much on my own in a confused state of mind.

I also wanted to find something alternative to help accelerate the healing process of my one and only son, who has special needs, and that is how Reiki came into my life and yes, I have a paper certificate that announces me as 'Reiki Master Teacher', but I do not own this title. That's another story. But I will say this, that this practice has contributed to my son's healing process, or so I'd like to "believe", and it seems to assist in the healing process of many, including myself, so I practice it with mindfulness and gratitude.

Ofcourse now I have come to understand that there is no chakra system. :-) I am told I will learn all about the truth behind the chakra system later in my process of learning, understand and applying the Geisteslehre, to which I have subscribed.

Things happened, I journeyed along, got involved in a UFO cult, things continued to happen, got out of the cult as it was not a good experience, but again I did learn from it, esp. about how a cult mind works, which keeps me sharp and mindful, allowing me to recognize the symptoms in others when I am faced with it. I came upon Paramahamsa Yogananda, (I do not know if you have ever heard of him), through friends, dreams and books. Got initiated into the practice of Kriya Yog as taught supposedly by this Being who was simply known as Mahavatar Babaji, to whom I was strangely drawn, about whom I read in Yogananda's book, 'Autobiography of a Yogi', whom very few people have claimed to have seen, and who is purported to have given Kriya Yog to humanity. He too appeared in my dreams...wish I knew more about the reality of this Being. This was a very important phase in my life. Another long story. I guess our lives are one big colorful collage of many events. :-)

Things happened again, and I found myself joining YouTube and making videos out of my own original songs and poems, and a new phase in my journey began. In the meantime, I saw the Internet had messages from the Pleiadians galore. So many channelers, healers, etc. But somehow, none of them interested me enough to want to pursue, and all the message out there about love light and mother earth had begun to sound rhetoric and cumbersome.

Then not too long ago, sometime around July of last year of 2011, (I always thought it was around October or November, but checked my YouTube updates just now before sharing it) I came across UFOTV Channel on the Internet on YouTube, and there was Billy Meier again, (after all these years I see his name again!) and the video 'Silent Revolution of Truth'. I found myself watching the whole documentary, and something began to happen inside of me. I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to know as much as I could find out about him and his work, and I cannot seem to have enough. I guess, all those years ago I was not ready, and today, I am... I do not really know.

I feel a deep gratitude towards Life, Creation, for making me face the Truth, this time without question. It is perhaps the most humbling experience of my life. There is no looking back for me now. :-)

This time, I feel and know inside that I have found the true Pleiadians, the Plejarens to be accurate, and their true Teachings through this wonderful humanbeing, (Billy) Eduard Meier, for all they have to say, deeply and profoundly resonates with me from the inside out.

I am truly glad to have this opportunity to study and understand the Spiritual Teachings and the Geisteslehre, consequently applying and integrating the teachings into my own life.

I have my shortcomings but I am willing to continue to work on them and I am greatly honored and deeply grateful to be among you.

Thank you for patiently reading my rather long message.

In Gratitude ~
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Scott. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 246
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abdjlos and Piyali,

Welcome to the forums. Getting detached from religion and applying the Spiritual Teaching to your lives is a great experience.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Piyali

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes indeed it is Corey. Thank you. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Blake_p

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome new friends Abbdjlos and Piyali,
Detaching yourself from the institutionalized worls is one of the hardest things to do, especially when family is involved. Hopefully you've found a home here. And i still look up at the night sky almost every night if i can, done it since i was a few years old, somehow never gets old, still awe inspiring!!

Abdjlos

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am in agreeance with your statement Corey. I have found much more peace because of the teachings.
Salome
It is Creations invisible and massive influence which as an unsolvable mystery brings about endless continuity and transformation.
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Abdjlos

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Blake I have found firm ground here.thanks for the warm welcome
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Orphelia

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OH my goodness, I love looking at the stars, I look at them every night for long periods of time. I also recently purchased a cheap version of a telescope, to make do until I can actually get a better one.

Hows this for a story>>. When I actually look at the stars I see things beyond just the stars, I make faces out of them. I gather two stars in my mind, and then by watching those two stars together, the spiritual energy sets out faces. And if there's a 3rd star under the top two. That 3rd star is the mouth.

I honestly don't know how to explain this, but everything I look at, creates it's own image in my minds eye. This is hard to explain though. So hopefully this will make some kind of sense. *sweats*

But yes, I love looking at the stars. They Rock majorly!

Cheers
Orphie.

Abdjlos

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome orphelia

I understand what your saying. When i look up at the I envision myself traveling among they. It calms me down after a stressful day
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page