Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 06, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through September 06, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Redbeard

Post Number: 235
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orpelia, Abdjlos and Piyali,

Welcome to all of you,

I really enjoy hearing about others as they pursue the truth. It's just amazing the diversity of experiences, but it almost always seems to have a common link. I was recently reading about the Neutral Positive effect that we are exposed to and how this sets us up to search and inquire - Evolve. I think all of us have it but only a few refine it or have the seed planted deep enough, to the point of basic bottom line questions that form a personal quest to lead them along the path of life a certain inner drive to Know.

May Peace and Insight and Wisdom be in your lives as you continue on your/our journey toward the greater life as a true human.....

Matt/Redbeard}

Orphelia

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to everyone.

Abdjlos: Yes it does help us unwind after a long day at work. I love looking at the stars and I also love talking to them. As strange as this sounds, I actually talk to everything. As everything has it's own life force.

People think I'm weird, but that's what I do. Haha. *giggles*

Redbeard: Wow, that's truly wonderful to read what you wrote there. Very inspirational indeed.
It's wonderful meeting you too actually. And all those nice words you wrote, make me smile. Can I ask, are you a writer or something? Because I get the impression that you are. Nods nods.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Piyali

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Orpelia, Abdjlos, Matt and all Friends,

It is so wonderful to be here among you and thank you everyone for your warm welcome. :-)

Like you Orpelia, I too speak to the stars and all nature around me. So I understand very well when you share that people think you are weird or something. :D

Here, is home indeed. So much to un-learn and re-learn and apply and change from the inside out. I truly appreciate all the gracious assistance I receive.:-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Ramirez

Post Number: 734
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, Orphelia is an Aussie, confesses that people consider her weird and talks to the stars ..... well maybe there's something close to the stars which might interest you and if so, if you wish you can contact me at:

getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au
Cheers.

Abdjlos

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali and orphelia many would find that strange but i do not. everything does have its own spirit which drives its life i think you can get on a deeper level with nature by talking with it youd probably get a better understand of it and its laws. basicially i think its great that you do that and are not ashamed of it. Much respect

Redbeard very thought provoking words. Many thanks

salome
It is Creations invisible and massive influence which as an unsolvable mystery brings about endless continuity and transformation.
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Piyali

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Orphelia, please forgive me for unintentionally misspelling your name. Sorry. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Orphelia

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know why I do this, but after I posted a message, I realize it's not finished, so I end up doing two. *laughs*

Anyways, Ramirez, Yes, the stars amongst other glorious things in life interest me muchly. So one day I may just contact you.

Side note: I find that listening to certain songs actually have some kind meaning. Even though it sounds weird, it actually brings out significant meaning to me.

Maybe we can have a new forum, that lets people post what songs they're currently listening to?
Interpretation is fun. *giggles*
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Orphelia

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends [too many names to mention]

Yes, it's quite a lot of fun not just talking to the stars but also other things, and listening to them. But here's where it gets complicated for me.

Not sure how to explain it, or what words to use, so I'll do my best to explain it for you.

I see images/visions of everything in everything. How can I put this in a better way? I see the life force in everything, but I see it in faces, it creates it's own faces/images. So everything I look at, carpets, walls, items, beds, outside, inside, I see faces of people implanted in them. The only way I can explain this without scaring people, is probably say that everything does have it's own life, and I see that life in it. But it's more of an energy type thing.

So going back to the Stars, when I look at the stars, I don't just see the Stars, but images of beings of energy that make up creational faces.
During the daytime it's not as clear, but at night I see it much better.

Another confusion to this is: That it's not just one image I see, but many at once, it's like a bunch of people standing together.

Each Sunday I go to the part and talk to nature and the trees, although I can hear nature talk to me, it's not English so I'm not sure what it's saying. But I managed to talk to this tree and touched it, it told me it's name. Which I understood clearly. I love talking to trees, because I seem to connect with them mostly and tend to listen more so than anything else.

Now that I've mentioned all this. I'm yet to learn how to interpret the messages of the energy life force I see around me.

Once again, this is very very hard for me to explain. Especially when writing it down. It's easier when this is explained face to face. *smiles*

I don't really care, what people think about me looking like I'm talking to myself, because this is truly beautiful. Although I look like an idiot, it's worth it. Haha. *laughs*

Orphelia

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Please, there really isn't the need to apologize. To be honest, I didn't even notice it. So no harm has been done. Don't worry yourself too much over it. As it isn't a big deal at all. *giggles*

Hugs..
Orphie. *inserts heart emote*

Ramirez

Post Number: 735
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia,

Concerning this:

"Side note: I find that listening to certain songs actually have some kind meaning. Even though it sounds weird, it actually brings out significant meaning to me."

There is something very real to that and ..... as previously mentioned .....

getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au
Cheers.

Redbeard

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia,

Thanks for the flowers, as Billy says,

I do write some but nothing recent, too busy with a sick son.

Good to hear from you all and look forward to your insights....

Peace, Matt

Orphelia

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

I'll send you an Email in the next couple of days. I just got home from an Elvis Show last night, so my head needs to relax and my body needs coffee, to wake up. So when I have a clearer mind, I can concentrate more so. LOL>>>

Matt,
Yes, I thought so. The minute I looked at your post, I knew that somehow, someway you would be a writer. Usually I'm pretty good at guessing at stuff like that.

Sorry to hear about your son, I hope he gets better soon.

Oh I like that saying the flower one. That sounds pretty neat. I'm yet to learn/discover all these symbols and meanings. *giggles*

cheers
Orphie. *heart*

Piyali

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Orphelia, thank you so much for the kind words. :-)

Dear Matt, I keep your son in my thoughts. May he get well soon.

I wish to share that yesterday, which was Saturday for us in the United States, I watched "as the time fulfills..." together with my husband, and I must say we have enjoyed every moment of it, esp. Billy's laughter, which is very catching and wonderful and we found ourselves laughing too with him. It felt so good! :-) I also enjoyed the corroborations. To see more of Billy speaking in this documentary was very gratifying. To me it's the next best thing to when I will actually meet with him in person next year, hopefully...yes, it felt up close and personal. :-)Michael and Amy, put together yet another truly wonderful documentary.

We are truly grateful to Billy, and to all those who came forward to make this documentary happen together with Michael and Amy. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Orphelia

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

You're very welcome. [hugs]

Oh I've not heard of that movie/documentary yet. Where did you buy it from? As I'm looking at Amazon.com and I can't find it. Or is it not yet available there?

Either way, good that you and hubby enjoyed watching it. I've seen a few video clips on Billy when he was interviewed, and I gotta admit, that yes, you're right, he does have this catchy laugh that people enjoy.

Apparently, I've been told the same thing about me. When I laugh, others do too. Hehe.

I'm still learning people's name and getting familiarized with them. So who is Michael and Amy again? (sweat)

I'd like to meet Billy one day just like many other people around the world who also wish to do the same. It's not easy though, as I'm also trying to save enough money to make this one trip to the US, because it's something that I need to do in this lifetime. 'giggles' So who knows what will happen by then. I don't plan things, I just go with the flow.

My lifelong dream is to one day go to Graceland. I've been an Elvis fan basically all my life. And I'm probably only fan from Australia who's never to been there. How embarrassing is that uh? So that's why I'd like to make this one trip there, so that I know I've accomplished somewhat of dream come true for me. Even though this sounds crappy, it's really something I'd like to do. .. 'giggles'

Cheers
Orphie. [hugs]

Edward

Post Number: 2504
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdjlos and Piyali....

I also greet you both!

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Nice to have made your acquaintance.

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Piyali

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome dear friends. Greetings to all of you from sunny San Ramon, California, where I live. :-)It's another beautiful morning in paradise as we say it here. :-)

Thank you so much dear Edward for the warm welcome.

Dear Orphelia, here is one link where you can watch the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVklYFQveCY

And this is where you can download the movie for $12.00 via Paypal. It would be very worth your time.

http://www.scubbly.com/item/76006/

Enjoy.

When you come to the States, you must keep me in your schedule dear sister. :-)Here, in my home, we have a small study group meeting every 3rd Sunday of every month, a gathering of seven beautiful people, who come together to do the Peace Meditation, followed by a simple but gratifying 7 nourishing potluck lunch, followed by serious studying of the Spiritual Teachings. Four of us are Passive members and three are not yet Passive members, but have been studying the Meier Material for a very long time and intend to become Passive members. So if your visit falls on any of these Sundays when you come here to the States, please know you are very welcome to attend. :-)

Right now, I am saving money to visit the SSSC next year, for that is the one place that is top priority for me now.

Do you know Australia has a FIGU Landsgruppe? If not, here is their website which you might like to explore and may want to contact them. They are a group of fabulous individuals whom you'll love! :-) here is their website:

http://au.figu.org/

More later. I wish all a lovely Now. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Matt

Post Number: 263
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to meet Billy one day too, but I recall the Plejarens once saying something about Billy getting close to end of his/this life. I wonder how many years away that could be.

Orphelia

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Ohh Thankies muchly For the linkies. I'll certainly check them out. *nods*

And when I do eventually travel to the US, I'd love to meet you and do stuffs togetherness. *smiles* That would be super duper fun.

I didn't know the we too have an Aussie FIGU group. I shall also take a lookie at this site, and hopefully it won't be too far from where I live. I'm from Sydney, so lets hope that's where this is too.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon. I love chatting to you, because you're just super duper awesome.

Huggles
Orphelia. *heart*

Abdjlos

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard your greetings are returned to you in the same manner.
It is Creations invisible and massive influence which as an unsolvable mystery brings about endless continuity and transformation.
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Orphelia

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt:
Lets hope it lasts much longer, as many would like to meet Billy. *nods*

Matt

Post Number: 265
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia, yes I hope so too! :-)
Actually I plan to visit SSSC in 2-3 years.

Orphelia

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt:

Cool. I'm sure you'll have fun then. *nods*

So let me ask this question. Do people actually stay there, as in sleep there too, or just visit on a daily basis, in between certain hours?
Like they do in Museums?

Because that's what I thought people did. I didn't think they can stay there, like they do in hotels, where they can sleep etc.

So if people can stay there, I'm wondering how big it actually is, because I thought it was tiny? But then again, I've only seen pictures and never questioned anything on it. Up until now. *sweat*

Me thinks, that I have lots of catching up to do. *nods nods*

Cheers
Orphie. {hugs}

Matt

Post Number: 266
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orphelia, unfortunately I'm not able to answer those questions about SSSC because I haven't been there yet and I also haven't looked into reading about it on the forum. I think theres a section here where you can read about visiting SSSC.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page