Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 17, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through September 17, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friends
I have this idea of how would it be possible to get people's interest/start the conversation on a subject (the truth) in positive, noninvasive and scientific manner, and provide some additional income to the FIGU group. Please let me know your feedback. Here's an idea.
I have made some calculations regarding the age of our universe and came out with the "exact" date from the- so called- big bang, which was:
46,075,203,547,044.63 years ago. Now, if you would embrace this number in form of a calender so that people could relate to it...perhaps add some nice and true study/image of the structure of the universe...publish it on FIGU's facebook and web pages, etc, etc.
I,of course, do understand the simplicity of this idea and the fact that it can't, in any way, be compared with the gravity of the mission. I do also know that what's the better way to counter belief and gain interest of "simpletons" that with facts and notion that we are ,truly, just a spec in the life of the cosmos and it's processes.
ps. due to the light speed factor approximation to meters per second - my calculations are certainly off by -relatively to our life time - large number. If you like the idea, Plejaren would have to show their understanding and give us the exact date.
Salome

Ferbon

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the moderator. PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH THIS!

I need to inform you that the mistake in....

Ferbon I would suggest you contact FIGU directly with your information. Here is a link to the FIGU Website Contact Page: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/kontakt

Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 08, 2012)

Ramirez

Post Number: 708
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

Ah, good with mathematics .....

What about working this out then ..... the diameter of the universe in light years.

This is the calculation: 28 times 10 to the power 63 light years.

"Concerning the diameter of the universe ..... with that equation provided by Christian 28 times 10 to the power 63 ..... can someone clever with maths work that out as a figure in how many light years ?"

So how many light years is that in numbers we can understand like billions or trillians if your willing to make the calculation ?
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,
I will do my best to explain...
The number 28x10 to the power of 63 is simply number 28 with 63 zeros (called "vigintillion" in US and modern British short scale) just like 2 million is 2x10 to the power of 6.
What's more, the number you pointed out doesn't refer to diameter and light factor associated with it is more likely relative.
Truth is, it is very confusing to get the grasp of what the universe looks like due to multidimensional space-time, fields of energy ,creational laws, expansion rates,visible and non-visible matter, etc, etc.
Plejaren did excellent job with only giving us clues, and boy, what fun do we have with them!
If you have more, specific questions on this subject, I will be happy to answer to the best of my ability. Just don't make mistake taking me for some maths guru :-), I am not!

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys and galls and fellow students,
there are so many things that i know for surten that can be aproved that i dont even know where to start.
First of al i like to say thanks to Eduard Albert Meier,Michael Horm and the FIGU team
Thank you for al your great work and efforts.
I love to disscus the things that could be so much better and that are realy so unreal that i cant grasp it.
1- galactic federation has tons of young people following them !!!
(this leads to a new way of disinformation)
Why not setle this doubt ones and for all??
show them al that is the wrong pad !!
Dont say its free wil! they get so brainwashed and hammerd that they dont have a choice .
unless you come up with somthing that nobody and i mean nobody can doubt !!
and im not talking about predictions or photos!
Please be wise about this and you know as well as me that mankind never has been more ready then now !! ( especialy western europeans and the US.
Africa is so far behind that they are stuck in this for a long time stil unless we change their way of looking !
like we do now with making them cristians or muslims)
they get overloaded with Alex collier crap and galactic fedaration bulshit.
sorry for my harse words but thats moi.
I can make one prediction for you all ( including the contats semjasse , quitzal a nd the rest)
They control every satelite .internet conexcion
Why do you think that the thuth can be fond if a new ww breaks out ?
they remove al that they wont like.
and adjust it as to they see fit
LIKE THEY DONE ALWAYS !
Now as farr as i can see it ,We the people need to do this ourselfs !always as you stated many times.
so please let me give you a few good tips.
Allow me to give you my input on things and im sure that there wil be a few good ideas between them.
Probebly not al but then again im not brilliant but just me a logical person with a great sense of whats right.
Btw what you creating now is again a belief !
becouse the first thing you need to do is make clear that there can be no mistake about BEAM.
there is nobody in the world that can realy check the proof.
be fair !
resonable persons and old spirits now it true i agree on that
but thats not the way to get changes.
I hope you are not offended but i see that al goes sour now and that we getting close to a new WW and that wont be a pretty one
Best and kind Regards,
Salome
Erik

Techieatwork

Post Number: 194
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the diameter of the universe in light years, 28 times 10 to the power 63 light years.

...is exactly:

1482367806462000000000000000000000000000000000000\
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000\
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000\
00000000 light years.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Ramirez

Post Number: 709
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

From my undestanding after the big bang the universe started as a large basically egg shaped ball of swirling gases with other matter included and began expanding which it will continue doing for 155.5 trillion years then at that point begin contracting.

So that figure 28 x 10 to the power of 63 might refer to the final expanded phase at the half way point (155.5 trillion years) being a measurement of the distance between outer ram belts taken across the central core.

Effectively it cant be measured at any point in time during it's expansion phase because it's size - volume changes constantly.

Yes it's a substantial figure 28 with 63 zeros behind it.

As an analogy some of the older folks might recall the early days of computers in the late 1980's with the Atari ST, Commodore 64, early PC's with 384K memory and hard drives counted in 1-2-4 then 8 and so on climbing incrementally in megabytes sort of range compared to the gigabytes and terabytes we have today.

In those days such measurements were incomprehensible to most casual computer users & difficult to imagine.

So a universe of 28 with 12 zeros denoting trillions is rather small change compared to 63 zeros.

Also .... as above so below:

Is the central core of a universe comprising 12 light years comparable to the tiny speck of superfinematerial energy inside a humans superior colliculus the seat of the spiritform ?

So might a universe be viewed as a lifeform within a Creation just as a human is a lifeform within a universe ?

A human also has ram belts (boundaries) those being the outer layer of the physical body (skin) then the outer layer of an aura. There is also likely an outer layer to consciousness contained within that arrangement comprising the boundaries of a sub-subatomic holographic field which comprises the mind and it's associated functions.
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Techieatwork, Your calculation is incorrect.

Jacob

Post Number: 903
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon if you have the right calculation then show it. Dont just state someone is incorrect, explain how and why.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ferbon

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, Central core, is the first not material belt 7 light years distance across. Universe is in the process of expansion and at the point of of contraction will resemble an egg shape form which is cohesive with the speed decline of the expansion rate. Number you have mentioned referred to only half of space, with the 56 times ten to the power of 63 provided for maximum expansion distance from the core/ or from the first material belt - this wasn't specified, I think. I am working on the sketch for all of us to take this conversation further. Please advise if new topic should be created specifically for this-important- subject.

Abdiel

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

tecieatwork said:
the diameter of the universe in light years, 28 times 10 to the power 63 light years.
...is exactly:
14823678064620000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 light years.

I never burn my head with things and data that will not solve my inmediate situation and to better survive in this world.

I don't care how big is the universe, what is beyond the matter world, if exist the antimatter and the anti-matter, the universe with it's anti-universe, if exist the fine matter and it's counterpart anti-finematter...bahhh...

If you say, I found a source of energy like the nuclear energy but safe and friendly, OK...THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!...With that I would build a bunker farr away from the civilization and life a good life!!!

Ferbon

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, of course! Please check my post from 8th of June. Now, friends! Here are some additional (more percise) calculations regarding the calendar idea. The BIG BANG was 46,075,203,547,875.7888 years ago - for the light speed -set-in 1983 to exactly 299,792.458 m/s, Or. The BIG BANG was 46,075,203,614,249.26 years ago - for the light speed measured, based on laser interferometry in 1972, to be 299,792.4562+\- 0.0011. Therefore spread of 66,373.47183 years !!! results from these two. To have the exact date from the big bang, at least nine more decimal places of the light speed would have to be known. So if you happen to be measuring the speed of light this afternoon and can help me with the "big bang" calendar" please come forward. ;) Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2269
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could we please get back on topic, this might be better suited in the following area: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html?1336161753

Ramirez

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reply posted in that thread: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html?1336161753
Cheers.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 301
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
re: your post # 2286

you are awesome. thank you for your expertise/intellect/logic/Love, etc.. how I wish I have your ways doing it firstly for myself, then I may also do the same for others.

if you may, please help by sharing your "search" technique with me, better yet, with us.

Jun

Ferbon

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about a graphic section, where discussion can be made based on sketch, photo, film, storyboard etc.?
Facebook style principle ???
To stay within section, and on topic - reference to graphics could be embedded in the messages. Or, each section would have its own graphic section ?
If you would f.e meet Billy in person, you could post picture there, etc.
I thought about it while making "great journey for everyone" or, "as Billy saw it - a must see corners of space". (picture below). BTW - if you want to print it and have it on your desk or wall - it's free, not for commercial use, and available on request in higher res if anyone is interested.

great journey

....something to look at a graphic and discuss at the same time.
...if too much work, server space or unpractical - please disregard.

Ferbon

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...how about an idea of using one question to Billy as "collective question" - "forum question"

I mean,
- something that reflects collective work - not an individual take on the matter,... and also reflects the evolution of the group in understanding of such discussed topic.

Salome

Ferbon

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any chance that responses to posts could be evaluated more closely by moderators in light of being on topic - or related to the topic. It is not a first time when I try to start some interesting conversation/research, so that we can all learn/discover something. But, only after first message, the topic is then being misinterpreted, dumbed down or addressed with some worthless/idiotic comments. I have much research to publish that one can't simply get from the contacts, so - to everyone who reads this forum - if you have nothing to say regarding the topic; if you haven't done any creative research on your part regarding the subject; if you are just sitting at home and reading without further insight on the subject, can't understand the post or care to understand what is being said, or you're convinced that you can lecture at Stanford - PLEASE get some fresh air.
Again, to moderators- please pay close attention to those unrelated posts, as it is impossible to get a reasonable answer.

Thanks a lot.

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how can i save this graphic????

thanks in advance
maria

Hi Maria,
You should be able to right click on image then scroll down to "save image as" or something similar.

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on August 16, 2012)

Scott

Post Number: 2292
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon you stated, "Again, to moderators- please pay close attention to those unrelated posts, as it is impossible to get a reasonable answer."...looking at your post #74, and looking at it separately, one would not know that you were discussing religion, which is where that post was posted. Please adhere to your own expectations of others as well. You seem to be insinuating that many people on this board are swallowing everything Billy has stated without any investigating or evaluating what has been presented. In some instances this may be true, but there are also people who have been studying the material for decades and have arrived at conclusions which correspond to information that Billy and the Plejarens have put forth. Unfortunately, at this time there is also much that cannot be proven based on our level of evolution and degree of development. So in that sense we are all in the same boat so to speak.

Regards
Scott

Ferbon

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott
I want my message to be clear, as I am going to post three more times before resting.
People can call me whatever they want, but the important part is -to not only prove, that you can read and repeat, and walk proudly among barbarians.
The point is, the time of slumber is coming, and people from this forum (among others) are able to build on what's been and is given to them. To do that however, they need to stop this self-loving crap and really put their minds to work.
What Billy is doing is simply beyond your imagining ...and perception of Plejarens (in most cases). Once we STOP tapping each other in the shoulder -the mission -will not only survive but will strive, thanks to us.
There is nothing worst that ignore someones question even if it may seem banal to you. Your answer shows who you are and how the hell do you know who's asking?

Salome

Ferbon

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maria

Here's a link to get the graphic in higher resolution. Once you get there, just follow moderator's advice.

http://imageshare.web.id/images/1ar30j9j33rppwo26.jpg

Sorry for all the squares. They do compose well though, don't they?

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page