Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 03, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through September 03, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie - it's good to know I have some way of accessing this kind of analysis so I appreciate your support.

Whilst I am intimately aware of the battles that have gone on before, skeptics are always inventing new ways to discredit Billy. My defence of the photos does not inhibit my development one bit. If my arguing the case with skeptics gets annoying - I just stop - obviously. I would never think myself too spiritually aware to undermine other people's efforts to argue for Billy either by lording it over my past failed efforts to win over a skeptic or by telling them it's a waste of time cause it's all been done before. I don't argue for the photos authenticity to win over the skeptics because that's useless. I argue because it was the arguments of people in support of the case representing the investigations of others that initially let me know that there was more to investigate here and so my small efforts can do the same for others new to the case - hence my belief in the need to be vigilant.

If forum members think the photos are just too materialistic to bother with let them be reminded that it was the photos that gave Billy the publicity and support that lead to the investigations and resulting validations from leading Scientists and to many others coming together to build up FIGU. Whatever way you engaged in the spiritual teachings; be it from an interest in the issues of overpopulation for example, the TJ, etc, you were able to do so probably as a direct result of the interest that the photos spawned worldwide. The Plejaren felt that they were important enough for Billy to take these photos despite the risks. Of course, Billy would have written the spiritual teachings down no matter what - but whether we would have known about them in his lifetime, I think, is as a direct result of the impact of this material evidence.

Salome,

Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 391
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I now have a different perception of these people (personalities) that are being influenced by their formative life experiences, their religious beliefs induced fears, their cowardliness (want of acceptance of a group; like MUFON, etc.) and even their prejudice, ignorance and religious induced delusional ideas of divinity and the Mission's threat to it. I somehow contemplate all this as I'm interacting with them. I understand that it is not about winning someone over...only their own gained cognition can do this for them.

In the Goblet of Truth is one particular verse which astoundingly outlines the best and correct way to interact with personalities that are under the yoke of the above mentioned handicaps.

When one maintains a neutral-positive state of mind and thinking, one is able to recognize these subtle influences (handicaps) that people are under...much of which is out of their control and even their awareness.

Many of their attacks towards Billy (the prophets) are actually quite justified when seen from their perspective (un-knowledge, ignorance, religious-induced fears, etc.). It is like being with a child who is frightened by a nightmare and will not go back to sleep. One must invest the time to grasp a full clear picture of the child's state of mind and especially what that child has painted in his mind's big screen in order to lead the child to a correct cognition of all the factors and elements involved with his psyche.

Here is a Chinese proverb that should shed some light and which corroborates one of the points in the verse I found in the Goblet of Truth. "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I'll understand."

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Matthew

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is probably not the place for this question Eddie but in response to your last point about dealing with skeptics, what is your understanding of the characteristics required to be neutral when practising neutral-positive thinking according to what you know of the spiritual teachings? Is it neutral first to make room for the application of positive thought? In this way I see it as applying logic to every situation or being aware of ones own thinking to be in control of oneself but I would be interested in your perspective on this.

Salome,

Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 395
Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mathew, I responded in "Misc. Discussions on The Mission."

Salome,
Eddie

Mahigitam

Post Number: 514
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jim Dilettoso exposes Kal Korff & Ground Saucer Watch's analysis of Billy Meier UFO Photos(4 min)
http://youtu.be/a1MWauTeWAY

Wendelle Stevens Team-Jim Dilettoso's Methodology & Testing of Billy Meier UFO Photos(1:12:00 min)
http://youtu.be/NrV63mZOSp8
---------------
This is the original complete uncut video:

Principles of Image Analysis & Computer based Testing of Unknown Images - Jim Dilettoso(1:54:00 min)
http://youtu.be/F7sZx_bmKTw

p.s: Eddie i will keep in mind of your 'Testing Photos at Northrup Grumman facility' card when dealing with Skeptics..
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 402
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Absolutely Mahigitam,

But be ready for disappointment. They will stop all communication with you and run away. I think it is best to offer them this "service" (challenge) in the most public medium possible, so that these individuals can have their fallacy exposed. If we do it through emails or phone calls, the opportunity to showcase their true colors is lost.

Salome,
Eddie

Sarah

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was considering perhaps putting up youtube videos explaining in my understandable terms what the Meier material means. However....

What would be considered a good balance between three grapes to the swine, and merely presenting information for them to take up on their own accord?

Also Mahigitam, I really enjoyed the video. I was pleasantly surprised that there werent as many debunker on the film. But then that was probably the first day it came out. We'll see.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PIR - Preliminary Investigative Report
SIR - Supplementary Investigative Report

"Dr.Marcel Vogel of the IBM research laboratories at San Jose California,looking at one of the color photgraphs of the spacecraft 200 yards away over a grassy field,thought of another new test for photogrpahic validity.He suggested illuminating the original transparency or negative film from beneath with a red light and then re-photographing the picture on infrared film.He thought that if there was any energy of any kind aboard the object,i.e' light,heat,combustion,etc,that the object would have to radiate something,perhaps even in the non-visible range or as a harmonic,which might be detectable.

Performing this experiment,we discoverd a remarkable effect.There appears to be an energy path from the object to the camera very much like moonbeams on water,which is reflected from certain grass blades at certain angles.This effect could not be produced by models unless they were made energy-radiant-and then we would have the problem of having to take the model the right distance away to make the track, and then having to make the model big enough for the picture, until we are back to the requirement for a full size model a long distance away again.

New discoveries in the area of crystal resonance in film,emulsion crystals responding in a more subtle way to harmonics of the frequencies for which they were designed,offer whole new avenues of research in this exiting field of imaging sciences and suggest new potentials in investigation and analysis. We are pioneering some new work in this direction at the present time." - pg 290, PIR

Energy Fields, Magnetic Properties, Infrared Film:

The study of UFO photographs becomes intensely exciting once the researcher has discovered that a photograph is genuine. The study then becomes one of understanding the properties of the craft itself. This area is one of considerable importance to those who have come to understand the Phenomena as real. Tandem study is required in the area of UFO propulsion systems in order to relate the characteristics of the picture to the properties of flight.

It is believed that UFOs use magnetics in order to manipulate the energy of light and matter through time and space. This manipulation would make certain craft appear foggy or transparent, at times, in our physical dimension. Photographs that represent only our VISIBLE SPECTRUM, may not be the only information that can be photographed. This calls for methods of examining the subtle traces of non-visible spectrum light whose HARMONICS, may be minutely visible (trapped) in visible spectrum film.

The magnetic properties of the craft would show-up as areas of light absorbing light emitting, or light diffracting edges. Through special equipment, light can be filtered to specific frequencies to examine those properties. More on this to those who will write. A few pictures have been taken with infrared film of UFOs. The pictures are particularly interesting as they show thermal energy fields that are definitely not those of a tossed or suspended model. These photographs are light filtered to further examine the narrow bandwidths within the infrared spectrum. It is interesting to note that there are harmonic pulses in some of these spectra. This entire area is one that interests scientists the most. Collaboration among scientists will prove this study of magnetics to be most productive in understanding the UFO Phenomena." - pg 391, PIR

-------------
Hi, Is the method above which Marcel vogel suggested to perform, to find out the invisible energy traces(emitted by the beamships) from the negatives valid ? Are there any such methods being currently used ? Has there been any research in such field ? Eddie, if you have any information on this, you can also reach me at mahigitam@gmail.com for extended discussion..}
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 404
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

you may have indirectly given me something I have been "looking" for. Next week I meet with my friend at Northrup Grumman. I want to run this by him and see if he, or a friend of his, may share more expert information and validate it.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 405
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

I was unable to meet with the scientist today. He and I planned to meet up next week. I will let you know regarding our discussion.

Salome,
Eddie

Joe

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wendelle Stevens explains how Billy had witnessed the murder of Pope John Paul I via the Plejaren viewing screens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oz55RO719o

Papal Impropriety: The Dark Secrets Of The Vatican Bank

http://www.economywatch.com/economy-business-and-finance-news/papal-impropriety-the-dark-secrets-of-the-vatican-bank.22-03.html?page=full

Mahigitam

Post Number: 516
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier UFO Case - Interviews, TV Shows & Other - Part 1
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7321065/Billy_Meier_UFO_Case_-_Interviews__TV_Shows__amp_amp__Other_-_Part_1

This is a list of videos covering Billy Meier UFO Case which are taken from TV interviews, documentaries, ..

Follow me at:
http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/
http://www.youtube.com/user/FIGUTV/videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/FIGUCG49/videos
http://www.disclose.tv/user/view/user/Mahigitam/uid/5531

Mahigitam

Post Number: 517
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Eddieamartin....it seems that the meeting with the scientist didnt happen yet. Hope you would meet him soon.

Joe, 'Mahigitam' youtube channel has been terminated and the Pope video which you have provided has been moved to this location...
http://youtu.be/0cnWz-ulzUM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 411
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

We have not been able to meet as of late due to conflicts of schedule. This will change in a few of weeks. I have not forgotten :0)

Salome,
Eddie

Curlymoses

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inspiring presentation of Billy Meier material and related commentary: Stern Messenger - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP90d8vo3rk

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Great video! thanks for the post.
Saalome

Villatlf

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Asket and Nera photos investigation reloaded: A youtube video with an interesting investigation about these Pictures.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc8fFsORN0

photo}

Schantz

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet with Michael and Amy Horn and we watched their new Meier film "As the Time Fulfills".  It's a great film!  I can't wait for everyone to see it.  It should be available sometime in September.  It's quite a bit different than the "Silent Revolution of Truth".  We decided that we're going to do a series of press releases to give the film and the Meier material as much exposure as possible.  Press releases cost money so all those that are willing to contribute to this cause can donate on Michael's site at www.theyfly.com, or mail him a check (better because PayPal takes a percentage!).  Anyone donating $50.00or more will receive a free copy.  Please note that your donation is for "As the Time Fulfills" press releases.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 551
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have our film on the Meier case here:

http://www.scubbly.com/item/76006/

Corey

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Will we be able to order a "hard copy" mail order in September?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 553
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Corey, absolutely!

Orphelia

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Not so long ago, I watched a Documentary featuring you, I believe ... And it was about you being interviewed in Australia, by this female.
And you talked about Billy and stuffs. *nods nods*

I can't think of the name of it, but wanted to let you know that I did enjoy it.

It was you, right? :gonk:
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Creational

Post Number: 416
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I have just finished watching Michael Horn's new documentary, "As the Time Fulfills."
Here is my take and everyone, spacially Michael, is more than welcome to use it to promote this important movie.

As the viewer starts watching this documentary, the initial expression may come about as a seemingly simple yet eloquently primed movie. However, suddenly he/she is transferred to a virtual library and gets bombarded with extraordinarily fact-based corroborations that seem more like pages of some hidden history book unveiling right before one’s eyes.

The information is so abundant that you find yourself pause the movie over and over again to soak in the truth behind this seemingly simple documentary. This is a well prepared confirmation by my dear friend Michael that truth is indeed too simple to be recognized as demonstrated in the core of Meier’s material, The Spiritual teachings!

This is certainly my heartfelt thanks to Michael for always being in the right side of history which by the way is presently the hardest side of it for a public personality to be at.

However, no one demonstrated it better than you my friend that somewhere in time, due to the irrefutable law of cause and effect, your untiring effort will be paid off.

Love,

Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page