Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through September 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2305
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

I think it is clearly stated "The objective of this announcement is to warn any female seeker ..."

Scott

Justsayno

Post Number: 485
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What happened to women's ability to not allow abuse of themselves and being able to handle it on their own? Just asking.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Schantz

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

You obviously don't have a clue what FIGU is all about. Your comments about public relations and attracting new members just proved that.

Justsayno,

Your comment is completely illogical. If in your life you've been able to handle all difficult sitiuations on your own then you are the first I've known of. We're you able to do this during your childhood years also, or are you just asking?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Sheila (Justsayno),

Maybe most women aren't as tough as you are and often fall victim to others who they intimately trust in these matters since women are naturally socializing creatures that often seek personal connections as well as spiritual advice which, unfortunately some guy will take advantage of for his own material satisfaction because he lacks personal self discipline in certain areas regarding one's ego in this particular issue.

I was and still is puzzled by Jacob's comments about not getting rid of one's ego, which is something I always try to do as it always gets in the way or contaminates the processes of awareness. Maybe that's the "secret" of nothingness that the Plejarens speak about?

Darren

Post Number: 331
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, I don't think its right to put the blame or onus on women in this type of situation.

I'm saddened by the whole thing because imo this forum just lost its most valuable and knowledgeable member. Who can fill this members place?? I don't know. Will Figu ever send someone over to fill that place? I hope so.

(Message edited by scott on September 17, 2012)

Schantz

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren,

You sound like you've just lost your savior. FIGU is not going to send someone here to help you.

I'm really surprised by some of the comments people are making. No wonder why we're 800 years away from the spirit teaching having an impact on humanity.

This place is starting to smell like a religion. Which is exactly the opposite of what this mission, FIGU, the Meier material, and the spirit teaching is about.

Darren, there is more than enough written material for you to contemplate and think about for the rest of your life, without any member, or even Billy himself writing another word.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob has been a valuable asset for this board. His patient moderation will be missed, especially by me. We haven't always agreed, but he has always presented a thought provoking, respectable, knowledgeable perspective. I don't know what has happened behind the lines, but for certain the actions taken were not taken lightly. Knowing the FIGU, they prefer to err on the side of conservative caution, they are not given to rash actions.

Having to improve one's own character is an exercise we are all engaged in, and now we all have been reminded of how not even the best among us is immune to that. But, we all do move on, grow and learn, evolve. I very much hope to see Jacob's comments here again when he feels ready.
Life

Darren

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"FIGU is not going to send someone here to help you."

Schantz, why not? They sent Jacob here to help us with the spiritual teachings, or have you forgotten? Who's going to do that now?

Darren

Post Number: 333
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz, I'm talking about someone here who speaks fluent German and has read/studied (quite intensely) all of Billy's Spirit books like Jacob has. Can you name another person who has contributed as much as he has? (sure C.F. probably knows more but he hardly contributes)

"You sound like you've just lost your savior."

Schantz, if you seen what I asked the moderators to edit out of my prior post, you wouldn't be saying that. (notice how it was edited) I said one sentence that wasn't nice and I asked to have it edited out, out of respect for Jacob.

Indi

Post Number: 679
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren
Jacob is not the only person on this forum who has knowledge of the spiritual teaching.

There are quite a number here who have been studying for many many years, and are quite knowledgeable, who may be happy to answer questions as they arise.

Jacob has only been back on the forum for a short while after a long break, and the forum was doing fine in that period. Also, he was not sent by FIGU, he was here on his own accord.

Please relax about this and know that any pressing questions will be answered by those available and knowing on the topics.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ferbon

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

You neither can speed up the evolution nor divert the river with the stick. Let it be my friend. Neutral -positive thinking usually brings the answers, and the truth must find its way as well.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2306
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Please lets get back to the topic. Secondly, it has been decided by the other moderators and myself that no more posts will be accepted concerning Jacob on this forum at this time.
Thank you for your understanding
Salome
Scott

Corey

Post Number: 269
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

whose going to be the third moderator, or are you guys just going to run with two for awhile?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Darren

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mods may I ask for clarification on one thing please.

"Also, he was not sent by FIGU, he was here on his own accord."

I recall him saying he had the permission and was sent by Figu to come and help us with the spirit teachings?

Darren, Robyn already answered your question, what is it you don't understand? Jacob, has been a moderator a number of times, so lets wait and see what happens.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 18, 2012)

Schantz

Post Number: 142
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren,

I suggest you read this link.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU#FIGU_in_a_Nutshell

Everyone involved in FIGU, whether you're a core group member, passive member, moderator, or anyone else that's involved with the mission does it on their own accord.

People volunteer their time and effort to help the mission, and for whatever other reasons they may have to help make this place we call Earth a better place to live.

Elba

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators : I understand about no more postings about Jacob , however, I have a question : How about the posts / translations-interpretation that he had made in the forum ??? I have some printings ( from him and other moderators) and I read it like a complementary note in the spiritual teachings. I understand again if you do not post my note . But I'd like to hear your thoughts/opinion about it .

Salome
Elba

Scott

Post Number: 2307
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Elba,

I'm not sure I understand your statement? What has been written before still stands, is that what you mean?

Regards
Scott

Elba

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes ! That is what I meant :-( . Sorry about my english writing .
Salome
Elba

Scott

Post Number: 2309
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Elba, your English is fine, and that was a good question. :-)

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba,
The value and validity of the truth depends only on itself. That is, it doesn't matter who says it ... if an insane person says, "The sky is blue." it is not false because the person is insane. In the same way, if what Jacob said was true, it doesn't matter what he had done. This means we must use our minds always, learning to reason correctly, and to understand, and to grow in this way as much as we can, because otherwise we turn the teaching into a religion by simply believing it because an "authority" said it.
Salome,
Timothy

Blake_p

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wasn't sure where to post this so hopefully people will read this and respond; I figured since i dont read German yet,which limits my ability to read many important books and other things, i would do something useful and read back through the contact notes and make a more detailed summary of each one,even though i know f.o.m. has some but not very many,and not extremely descriptive but basic details of some contacts. it will probably take a bit since im on the road a lot for work but since it seems that we usually know what was in a contact note but very hard to remember which one or what was specifically talked about, i guess that would be helpful for reference purposes. I would exclude of course all the contact notes that were specifically about group troubles and personal issues in the sssc. I have a good memory so if people dont express ant interest then i probably still will do it but just at a leisurely pace for myself to have for down the road. Any input would be welcomed.

Ferbon

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p
I can't speak for others, but from my point of looking at things, rewriting contact notes is unnecessary since anyone can use search engine to find what he/she is looking for/referring to. Also rewriting a conversation probably will make it even longer and present it to the reader from your perspective (look at the Winters case).It is imperative to read them as they are to realize some intrinsic details even about Plejaren's personality and way of thinking. Rewriting CR will simply erase that. Let me know if that's what you meant in your post. Your enthusiasm is very valuable.

Salome

Jamesm

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is an idea: create a message board at theearthforum.org

It will be a message board for all human beings on the entire planet, that have access to the Internet, to take part in debates or discussions about all subjects.

With your knowledge of the teaching of life, the spirit and the truth, of the better way to live, you can provide subtle guidance and advice to your fellow human beings around the world.

The domain name is currently available.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page