Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 12, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through October 12, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, I don't think that Rasputin was one of Billy's past incarnations because if this were really the case then Ptaah himself would have probably mentioned this.

Ferbon

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,
Attention to details is everything, isn't it. Although, a lot of people would conclude, that such things have no influence on the present and/or future, thus, what matter does this make; even if Billy actually went and called/named his former lives apart from prophets, of course?
Would he appear insane/crazy/delusional/evil because of what he was? And how would you react to the teachings of truth because of his "other incarnations"?
Billy, as we know, won't disclose his other incarnations, thus, pondering on it can result only in assumptions, and a dinner conversation ;) at most.
Knowing someone personally means face to face by our standards, who knows what Ptaah meant by that? Maybe he studied him at the time, as it was turning point, on which, one man's life could affect history of Earth humankind? Should they actually talk though? What about? What agenda?
Rasputin was a man who now stands out on the pages of history of that time. Ptaah's words are also intriguing. And more so some facts from Rasputin's past - like studying religions, starting a group of people supposedly calling themselves- "brothers/sisters", going on the "great journey" as paraphrased by Wikipedia, etc.
My question would be: what other people from our past did Ptaah know personally?

Earthling

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, Ptaah may have mentioned it, off the record. And we are not privy to such info, in general.

Ferbon, sure, such info makes no difference, therefore?

I think Ptaah personally knew him, meaning face to face. However consider that a guess until confirmed from a reputable source.

Regarding your question about who else Ptaah knew personally - I don't know.

Ramirez

Post Number: 722
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

Rasputin died in December 1916 and Billy was born February 1937 so it's nowhere near the usual processing times between reincarnations.

Maybe it's one indicator against the idea.
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elia - Jun 4th 780; 772 Feb 7th - Jesaja (8)?
Jesaja - May 5th 690; 662 Feb 9th - Jeremia (28)?

Earthling

Post Number: 633
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, I've read that the Nokodemion spirit form will reincarnate very quickly.

Ramirez

Post Number: 723
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

Sure, he loves getting into a sack of bones often for a chance to spread the word about things mysterious.

If you visit Wikipedia search for Eliphas Levi ..... he cant have occupied two bodies simultaneously.

Look for:

Levi, Eliphas Transcendental Magic, Its Doctrine And Ritual.pdf

Levi, Eliphas - Dogma & Ritual.pdf

There are various other works attributed to him and purportedly translations of his works circulating which are fakes.

Merlin the magi ...... Levi the magi .....

You can save up till end of month and ask him if you wish but probably there wont be an answer. Just like US navy vessels .... we cant confirm or deny .....
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,
Two more personalities came to my mind, namely:

I. (Man of Peace) - Noahkadnosser, who, as it is known from contact report 248, was in contact with extraterrestrial-(He who brings the hosts of the Universe) - Zebalon about 103013 B.C. By building The Ark, he made possible survival of about 140 (144?) people at the time of the great destruction caused by tidal waves caused by the large comet passing in close proximity to Earth.

II. Moses - 3,453 years before the year A.D. 2000, prepared the exodus of the Hebrew-Jewish people from Egypt at the time when Destroyer comet caused eruption of Santorini volcano.

Edward

Post Number: 2457
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling....

NO, I do not think Billy's Spirit-form incarnated in Rasputin's body.

Rasputin was, Sexually....very obsessed! So, I do not think that the
Spirit-form which resides in Billy would not incarnated for/with such
'traits' in a human, in such overbearing manner.

Remember, if such would be the case, than Rasputin's Mission would be purely
based on the Mission and the Spirit(ual) Teaching(s) and certainly NOT
Sexually obsessed!! This is WHAT got him killed in the first place, as has
been mentioned here-and-there....

Some of us here, know, HOW the Plejarans think of any type of Sodom and
Gomorrah type of scenario....

Thus, Rasputin was more Material obsessed, so to speak, that Creational
Spiritual; even though he was aware of the Teachings.

So, he kinda wandered of....

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

not chronologically, but yet, two more personalities to consider...

III. Rasputin - (date of birth - unconfirmed, died Dec. 1916), was in contact with Ptaah

IV. Merlin/Myrddin - (1st of May 449 - 14th June 542), was in contact with Keridwena, was a bard, a doctor, a teacher, a historian, and later king and prince of druids.

Edward - the sexual obsession of Rasputin, as well as his alleged connection with devil; was a label that the religion related people were trying to dis him with/ force him to leave/ get him harassed, etc. Same was with Merlin and his father. I assume, same would be with you - if any current religion felt threatened by your teachings.

p.s Merlin, asked Keridwena for....a ray gun!? ...in the time of druids!? what was he thinking :-) Plus, it shouldn't look like ray gun, so she had to make it look like a sword! :-)

Norm

Post Number: 1479
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rasputin's death by the British really didn't change anything. The Bolshevik revolution still caused the Russians to pull out of the war with the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk. So really nothing was altered by Rasputin's death. Unless Billy can explain how different it would have been. The results seem to be the same.
My Website

Edward

Post Number: 2473
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon and Norm....

Ferbon, of course, there would be a possibility as you mention concerning
Raspoetin. Did cross my mind, but, there were indeed many versions of
what....the case may have been. They, did not remove his manhood from his
body for nothing. And, he was very popular with the women and perhaps, even
men, has ben suggested. Thus, it does not per se have to be a scenario
created to...put him in the dark of light, so to speak.

If you have any reference what you said is said by Billy or the Plejarans,
than, it can be taking into thought. If not, your assumption is still kinda
'misty'....

Norm, I am familiar with that, too; I was wondering about that...

Thus, I think his personal 'weakness'(lust with the women) and the political
motives, kinda manifested in combination. I mean: gosh, he is man, and it can
get out of hand, as it may in his case as it can with others...

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Yes, Rasputin's sexual addiction was dismissed by Plejaren. I will search for the reference for you as it had been clearly stated.
What is the story with removing a manhood? Are you serious?

Rasputin's death is described in explicit details by Ptaah, as well as reason of his murder in light of dirty political game!

Nothing as ridiculous as this is mentioned.

Edward

Post Number: 2478
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon....

Sure, please post the reference...

His manhood, at least it is said, his, is exhibited in a Russian museum, as
is some other items of his. [Look it up on the internet...you can not mis
it!]

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward -
Link was originally posted by Earthling on the previous page. Here it is again regarding Rasputin.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_487

His life is mentioned occasionally couple other times. This is part of it.

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, there is big money on the black market for body "parts" and this type of activity continues to this day. You don't have to look any further than Treasure Traders on the history channel for the (sick) people who are buying and selling it.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2481
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon and Sheila....

Yeah, most of the relationship with the Tsar is known to me and the war bit.
This was also mentioned in many docs I have seen in the past and books read.
And the British officer who killed him having part in his death.

Sheila, perhaps, there are details the Plejarans left out. If Ptaah says,
'not to poke around in old things', perhaps, more details of his body (and
other aspects) can not be revealed? But, we can leave each individual to
determine this for his/her own....

I am sure Rasputin did not live a Dissoluted lifestyle, being Evil or
whatever. But, he can have his 'weaknesses' as we all do...; the Plejarans
did mention once, that certain personal aspects of an individual...should
just not be revealed...and as I could make out of this, it does concern the
weaknesses of an individual or other aspects. We should just focus on the
Positive aspects, is what counts, is more their directive.

Thus, we can just speak of 'possibilities' and not per se
'plausibilities'....

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...indeed, yet still even mentioning "idols" like tears of Mary, blood of Jesus, finger bone of St. John, communion bread etc. developed by sectarians and populated by thoughtless and primitive people is more sensational than logical. If they keep stuff like this in museums/ churches etc. for whatever reason, is for sensation prone - underdeveloped, confused individuals, who would pay! to see such fakeries. Unfortunately, scale of sensationalism and dumbing down is still quite overwhelming.

Ramirez

Post Number: 727
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

What about slivers of the cross, holy grail, spear of destiny ....... they put all the trees in a tree museum, then charged the people a dollar and a half just to see em .....

Endorsements of a racket ..... props, just like statues of Mary, holy relic souvenirs .... the worship of material objects "representing" certain things which have become the substance of religion ..... a representation - substitution whereby a world of delusional fantasy is promoted as the real existence via fixations to objects material and beliefs imaginary .... the oldest con game in the book.

I have been to the mountain and seen the light .... and the light revealed that ...... religion is a load of BS which growing numbers of persons are begining to realize and understand but where can they find information about alternatives ...... right here in this forum.

It dont cost nothing, makes sense and there's no pressure of one sort or another to have faith and believe .... yes, no scary stories about an eternity of damnation or rewards of paradise because reality isn't based on black and white, rather shades of grey till finally at 100% use of intellectual faculties persons will really see the light ..... but that's some way off yet.
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 58
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another personality to be aware of:

V. Jechieli/ Yechiel ben Joseph of Paris - noted 1225 , died 1265/68, visited by Asket and Billy before disputation of Paris,
called “defender of Judaism”, Berger (1998) writes "Whatever one thinks of the sincerity of the multiple Jesus theory, R. Yehiel found a way to neutralize some dangerous rabbinic statements, and yet the essential Ashkenazic evaluation of Jesus remains even in the text of this disputation." In 1260, Yechiel arrived and settled in Acre, Outremer, then ruled by the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, along with his son and a large group of followers.
(above historical info - from wiki, to be verified by Billy)

Salome

Treason

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,
is the Billy Meier's timeline on
http://www.billymeierufocase.com/billymeiertimeline.html

accurate? Especially the publishing dates of his books.

Ramirez

Post Number: 763
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the researchers ......

Lets take this statement from Future of Mankind site:

Furthermore, the OM, canon 33, verses 102 and 103, reports the following text regarding the prophet of the New Age and his rebirth:

Verse 102.

And the son of man shall be in torment for a long time, and he shall be reborn in many lives as prophet; and he shall begin his mission on Earth as Enoch and return another time as Elijah, then as Isaiah, whom he shall follow as Jeremiah and Jmmanuel and then as Mohammed.

Verse 103.

And he shall be the prophet of the New Age, when the time of times will be ripe, and when his name shall say that he is the guardian of the treasure ...

It is a known fact that Meier's full name is "Eduard Albert Meier'. The name Eduard is interpreted as follows by the Dictionary of First Names (Naumann und Goebel, 1987)

OK, Billy Meier is the prophet of the new age, 7th in line via re-incarnation in that his spiritform has enlivened 7 persons labeled (known as) prophets.

Taken from this page: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Clarification_of_a_Defamatory_Claim

Then you might wish to examine this from a question and answer:

Link: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12258.html?1340597237

Joe

Billy, if I may ask, how old approximately is your spirit and for how many years has your spirit been reincarnating here on Earth?

About 9,600,000,000 years old, and since 389,000 years on Earth.

I am seeking clarification of the above quoted figure of 9,600,000,000 is the correct age of Billy's Spirit Form-Scott

There is a discrepancy.

He shall begin his mission as Enoch (Henock) .... but ..... was Enoch around 389,000 years ago ?}
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 297
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

The first prophet (out of seven) personality incarnation Henoch I (Enoch), the initiate was born 9308 BC and lived until 8492 BC, which means his birth was 11,320 years ago (source Nokodemion PDF/New TJ page 13) according to Earth years.

It is my understanding that the point of origination of the Nokodemion spirit form to Earth 389,000 years ago, was that of the personality of the Old Lyran JHWH Semjasa (Adam's father), which was a former personality of Jmmanuel (new TJ page 15). Billy recently confirmed in the answers section that the Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit form and according to OM his activities on this planet were 389,000 years ago hence the point of origination... two different personalities of the same spirit form living at two different times here on Earth. No discrepancy.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page