Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 26, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through October 26, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marcela

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have also found this information:

"It is also theorized that the corruption which ran rampant in the prisons of Chicago resulted in Cream's being released as a result of a bribe, allowing himself to commit the murders in Whitechapel while the crooked officials swore he was still in prison. Proponents also claim his handwriting (seen at right) matches the handwriting of two of the Ripper letters."

I think that he paid the police to change the date of his release in order to have the perfect alibi.
Salome
Marcela

Edward

Post Number: 2295
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Yes, was indeed a very good move...to post the 'Jack The Ripper' information(;
read that in the past).

I did watch a couple of times docs of the same as the Plejarans have mentioned.

The investigators of today, come up with the same conclusion: a SECOND
(Copycat) Ripper.

Do not know if they got the information from Billy....or just did their work
excellently. But, they are on the right track....

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 503
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation or Coincidence? - Who has the better argument? - FIGU Bulletin 58
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2006/nr-58/schoepfung-oder-zufall

Anyone interested to translate this very good bulletin ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Teesoft

Post Number: 110
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam here is a link

m.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_120741434651785&view=doc&id=278591275533466&refid=7&_ft_a=530470454&_ft_tf=278591278866799&_ft_ti=308&_ft_aoi=120741434651785&_ft_fth=edb9e4189c49fb3c&_ft_time_ft=1326649979

Hope it helps

Salome,
Tosin

Mahigitam

Post Number: 504
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin, Is it the google translate version done by Lawrence jones in Fb. If it is, then google translation is confusing at times, that is why i requested for a human translation.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Figu Folk

Every cloud has a silver lining

I think The reason for the errors in contact notes and people who changed things is to prepare us for the future spreading of The Truth and to be on guard, also the german needs to be unchanged with the english

It shows how easily it can happen if not on guard

early on it can be fixed but not later so its best to learn early about this even though it might not seem that way

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Teesoft

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Mahigitam it is....Didnt know you the fb translation was well known to you... Salome :-)

Earthling

Post Number: 630
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Google CEO Eric Schmidt says that real time language translation during phone calls is coming.

http://babblefish.com/google-ceo-eric-schmidt-says-that-real-time-language-translation-during-phone-calls-is-coming/

... and from there it would not be too hard to imagine translation belts, such as the ones given to Billy & used by he & his ET friends.

Indi

Post Number: 676
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, this is exciting.
I have an app on my iphone that already allows this to happen, although I have not tried it out yet for that purpose. I have used the app to translate voice from English to German. Now that you have reminded me, I might try it :-)

http://speechtrans.com/speechtrans-interprephone/
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Joe

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I don't like about it is that you have to give them your phone number. An e-mail address alone for some reason isn't enough.

Nestor_listens

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First: Thank you, Mr Meier, for not giving up on those of us in America who desperately want to KNOW the TRUTH. I for one, as a Latin-American, extend my love and thanks.
Last: I am grateful that I MUST learn the German language to truly understand the truth in its original constructs. It is good to strive to learn another language. After all, I did learn English although it is not as complex and "flavorful" as Deutsch.
Thank you!
Nestor, Atlanta, Georgia

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello mission supporters, I have a question regarding the contact #452 from 7/7/2007.

Billy and Ptaah were discussing a misunderstanding about the Giza intelligences and their affiliation with the Brazillian group of ex-Nazi's and their acquisition of a damaged beamship. After that part of the discussion there was mention of B. in Arabia and a discovery that he made that seemed to be quite significant. I have not found anything else related to this significant "Holy Grail" if you will. It has been 3 years since that conversation took place, I have found nothing else that relates to B in Arabia and the discovery of significance to the mission that took place. Could any of you help me with this? Maybe direct me to where I may learn more about the discovery.
Thank you all for your efforts.

Allen

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 97
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Allen,
I recollected having seen the Mahdi letter in a bulletin and on searching I found it in Special Bulletin 38 (Sonder-Bulletin 38) which you can find at the FIGU web site www.figu.org/ch
Charles

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Allen,
I translated Contact 452 which can be found at FurureofMankind.com. Since Book 11 of the Contact Notes contains the translation into English of a letter which `B.` wrote to Billy, then this translation does not appear at the above web site. I could email you the translation if you want me to.
Charles

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Goodmanallen,

Pay attention here please:
Who is the person named the Mahdi / Mehdi ...

... mentioned in Islam?

You are talking about H. al-Bakr, from Irak
If you go to this webpage will get the response for your questioning.

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733

Who is the person named the Mahdi / Mehdi ...

... mentioned in Islam?

The term ‹MAHDI› is a title meaning ‹The Guided/Directed one›, but is also a common name in the Arabic world. This title has been used in many of Prophet Mohammed’s sayings (Hadith) referring to a messianic figure within Islam who will bring peace, justice and honesty etc. … Like many ideas and theories in Islam there are usually differences or at least slight differences that exist between the various sects.

See continuation here:
http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733

Enjoy.

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Charles, and thank you Jose, I had read this Special Bulletin a while back and unfortunately did not commit it to memory. After reading the contact report #452, not having put the connection to memory, the information did not click for me at the time. I am very pleased that you both were there for me. This should be helpful in my efforts to relay to some of my recent e-mail friends in Iran that are interested in learning more about Billy, and the mission. I have been suprised at the level of interest that these folks have even though they are quite submerged in their religious beliefs in their following of Islam. I am careful not to seem overly enthusiastic, but at the same time must honor requests made of me when I can.

Thank you again my friends,
Allen

Earthling

Post Number: 652
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a rough translation of a recent contact conversation

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2012/nr-69/911-trag%C3%B6die

Leserfrage zum Jahrestag der 9/11-Tragödie ...
...in New York City

Readers question on the anniversary of the 9/11-Tragedy

...in New York City

Leserfrage

Noch eine Frage, die vielleicht schon von anderen vor einiger Zeit gestellt wurde. Gestern war der Jahrestag der 9/11-Tragödie in New York City. Eine Theorie wurde aufgebracht, dass diese Attacke damals von der amerikanischen Administration selbst inszeniert wurde, um einen Grund für Krieg mit dem Irak zu führen, obwohl der Irak nichts damit zu tun hatte.
Es wird immer schlimmer auf der ganzen Welt. Die Zukunft ist unsicher.
Skylar Khan, USA

readers question
Still another question that may have been already posted by another some time ago. Yesterday was the anniversary of the 9/11-Tragedy in New York City. A theory has been applied, that this attack was directed at that time by the American administration itself, in order to lead a reason for war with Iraq, even though Iraq had nothing to do with it. It's getting worse throughout the world. The future is uncertain.
Skylar Khan, USA

Antwort
Die Frage, wie sich der Sachverhalt damals ergeben hat, kam tatsächlich während den letzten zwei Monaten vermehrt auf, weil sich am 11. September die Zeit des Anschlags wieder rundete. Aus diesem Grund fragte auch ich Ptaah nochmals nach ihren neuesten Erkenntnissen, die ich nachfolgend aus dem 544. Kontaktgespräch wiedergebe:

Response
The question of how the facts of the case at that time came about, actually increasingly arose during the last two months, because on September 11 the time of the attack again came around. For this reason, I also asked Ptaah once again about their latest findings, which I reproduced below from the 544th contact conversation :

Billy ... Immer wieder werde ich in den letzten Wochen nach den Geschehen vom 11. September 2001 in New York wegen des Terroranschlags gefragt. Es werden aber auch im Fernsehen Sendungen gebracht bezüglich Verschwörungstheorien in bezug auf das Geschehen am 11. September 2001. Diesbezüglich herrscht ja z.B. die Verschwörungstheorie vor, dass die US-Regierung diese Katastrophe selbst herbeigeführt und durch die CIA usw. die beiden Türme mit Sprengstoff vollpacken und diese dann habe sprengen lassen, weshalb sie in sich zusammengestürzt seien.

Billy ...I am asked again and again in the last few weeks about the events of September 11 2001 in New York City because of the terrorist attack. There are also television shows made concerning conspiracy theories with regard to the events on September 11 2001. In this regard, e.g., the conspiracy theory prevails that the U.S. government itself brought about this catastrophe and through the CIA, etc. packed the twin towers full with explosives and then had let them blow up, which is why they had collapsed into themselves.

Ptaah Was tatsächlich einer unsinnigen Verschwörungstheorie entspricht. Wahrheitlich ergab sich alles so, wie die Abklärungen durch Fachkräfte und durch die Geheimdienste ergeben haben. Nichtsdestoweniger jedoch existierten in bezug auf dieses Verbrechen der Al-Kaida gewisse schwache geheimdienstliche Erkenntnisse, die auch dem US-Präsidenten George W. Bush zur Kenntnis gebracht wurden, die er jedoch völlig ignorierte, wie dies aber auch von den wenigen Verantwortlichen der CIA, nämlich nur deren drei Personen – die vage darum wussten –, nicht in dem Masse ernst genommen wurde, wie es hätte sein müssen.

Ptaah .... Which in fact corresponds to a nonsensical conspiracy theory. Truthly, everything happened just as the inquiries indicated through professionals and by the secret services. Nevertheless, however, with regard to this crime of al-Qaeda existed certain weak intelligence services findings, which were also brought to the attention of the U.S. President George W. Bush, which he completely ignored however, as well as a few leaders of the CIA, namely only of which three individuals - who knew vaguely about - was not taken seriously in the mass, as it should have been.

Die Ignoranz von Bushs Seite selbst geschah einerseits aus blanker Dummheit und anderseits mit tief in ihm gründenden und ihm nur halbwegs bewussten wirren Gedanken, gegen den stets drohenden Terror in weltweiter Form eine Handhabe zu haben, wenn eine Terrorkatastrophe geschehen würde. Wie wir abklären konnten, zielten die vagen Erkenntnisse der drei CIA-Leute – zwei Agenten und ein Vorgesetzter – darauf ab, dass ein Terroranschlag auf die USA wahrscheinlich sein könnte, wobei jedoch keine einzige Vermutung sich auf die beiden Türme des WTC bezog. Die Vermutung war einfach allgemein bezogen. In seiner wirren Dummheit konnte der US-Präsident G. W. Bush nicht derart weit die wirkliche Gefahr vorausberechnen, dass er greifende Massnahmen angeordnet und auch die CIA in grossem Rahmen mobilisiert hätte, um genaue Abklärungen zu schaffen und vorsorglich landesweite Schutzmassnahmen zu ergreifen. Und solche Schutzmassnahmen wären tatsächlich möglich gewesen, wie unsere Wahrscheinlichkeitsberechnungen ergeben haben, doch durch das Versagen des US-Präsidenten und der drei CIA-Leute kam alles anders. Dies war allerdings bereits 1976 so ersichtlich, als dir meine Tochter Semjase die diesbezüglichen Voraussagen machte und du zum Schweigen verpflichtet wurdest. Die gleichen Voraussagen machte dir dann auch Quetzal 1986 nochmals. Du erinnerst dich wohl daran.

The ignorance from Bush's side itself happened on the one hand out of sheer dumbness and on the other was founded deep within him and his only halfway conscious confused thoughts, to have a handle against the constant threat of terrorism in the worldwide form, if a terror-catastrophe should happen. How we could clarify the vague knowledge of the three CIA agents - two agents and a superior - was aimed at the fact that a terrorist attack on the United States could be likely, although not a single conjecture referred to the twin towers of the WTC. The presumption was simply generally related. In his confused stupidity the U.S. President George W. Bush could not so much predetermine the real danger that he would have ordered radical measures and mobilized the CIA in large part, to create accurate investigations and to take precautionary preventive measures nationwide. And such protective measures were in fact possible, as our probability calculations showed, but due to the failure of the U.S. president and the three CIA agents everything came differently. However, this was so evident already in 1976, as my daughter Semjase made you the relevant predictions and you were bound to silence. Then Quetzal also made you the same predictions, once again in 1986. You probably remember it well.

Billy ... Das ist der Fall, ja, denn es wurde mir höllisch elend, als mir Semjase die Voraussage machte und dass es rund 3000 Tote geben werde. Gleichermassen erging es mir aber auch ein andermal, als mir Quetzal das gleiche Geschehen 1986 abermals nannte und erklärte, was sich wirklich zutragen werde. Es ist einfach unverständlich, warum das amerikanische Volk solche Nullen und Dumme in die Regierung wählt, die dem Land nur ungeheuren Schaden bringen. Und wiederum wird für den kommenden November vom Gros der Bevölkerung der USA, speziell von den Republikanern, eine solche Ober-Null und PsychopathieNummer erster Grösse angehimmelt und aufgebaut, um sie zum US-Präsidenten hochzujubeln.
Billy

Billy ... This is the case, yes, because it was hellishly miserable for me as Semjase made me the prediction that there would be around 3,000 dead. However, equally, it also came out to me some other time when in 1986 Quetzal named the same events once again and explained what will really transpire. It's simply incomprehensible why the American people elect such zeros and dummies into the government, who only bring the country tremendous harm. And again for the upcoming November from the majority of the U.S. population, such a top-zero and Pyschopathic-number of the first magnitude is especially adored by the Republicans and built up, in order to exalt it to the U.S. Presidency.
Bruce

Joe

Post Number: 226
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

That's pretty much what Michael Horn himself had said when he had asked Billy several years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29wnpEy2DY4

I personally knew or at least had a strong suspicion that 9-11 was not an inside job.

Matt

Post Number: 280
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thing I don't understand is if 9/11 was NOT an inside job, then who brought down WTC building 7 in typical controlled demolition fashion if it wasn't the US? That building plainly did not collapse because of some scattered fires.

If the US did plant those explosives in WTC building 7 to bring it down, then doesn't that mean that 9/11 was partly an inside job? So the US didn't just sit back and allow the terrorists attacks to happen but helped it happen to the extent that it did. Can this be said/correct?

Then theres the mysterious Pentagon attack which was also part of 9/11.

Ramirez

Post Number: 769
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not an inside job ???

Even if Ptaah offered to take me for a ride in his spaceship that wouldn't be enough to erase this basic question:

In New York on September 11 2001 two aircraft supposedly piloted by hijackers who had problems controlling a Cessna steered then crashed 2 planes into 2 buildings each over 100 levels high which within an hour of being struck fell to the ground ..... not toppled over .... fell into their own footprint.

However also a 47 level steel framed building WTC Building 3 which was not hit by an aircraft nor suffered damage from external sources also toppled to the ground in the exact same way as the other two buildings ..... collapsing into it's foundational footprint.

These are or were controlled demolitions. Such efforts require weeks of exhaustive work in preparation to set up the thermite explosive charges and associate wiring to get the charges exploding in a co-ordinated cascade which ensures the building falls just exactly as it should ..... straight down in on itself as to not damage surrounding structures.

So for sure if someone can explain how two planes hit two buildings but 3 buildings collapsed .....

Where in the world has a steel framed building collapsed ? ..... maybe small ones in an earthquake.
Cheers.

Matt

Post Number: 281
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, I take it you meant WTC building 7?

Yes, I agree!

The 9/11 attacks didn't just include the twin towers falling down but also included WTC building 7, the Pentagon as well as one plane supposedly crashing in a field although it didn't look like the wreckage of a plane.

If the US orchestrated and were responsible for WTC building 7 and the Pentagon, then 9/11 was partly an inside job and it should be called that. I don't understand how the Pleyaren can say that it wasn't?

Scott

Post Number: 2324
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a translation of a portion of the recent Special Bulletin 69 posted on the FIGU Website.
Thanks to Marcela Burgess for her help in getting this translated.

Was tatsächlich einer unsinnigen Verschwörungstheorie entspricht. Wahrheitlich ergab sich alles so, wie die Abklärungen durch Fachkräfte und durch die Geheimdienste ergeben haben. Nichtsdestoweniger jedoch existierten in bezug auf dieses Verbrechen der Al-Kaida gewisse schwache geheimdienstliche Erkenntnisse, die auch dem US-Präsidenten George W. Bush zur Kenntnis gebracht wurden, die er jedoch völlig ignorierte, wie dies aber auch von den wenigen Verantwortlichen der CIA, nämlich nur deren drei Personen – die vage darum wussten –, nicht in dem Masse ernst genommen wurde, wie es hätte sein müssen.

What corresponds to an an absurd conspiracy theory. Truly, everything was just as the clarifications were revealed by professionals and by the secret services. Nevertheless, however, in regards to al-Qaeda’s crime, it existed some weak intelligence findings, which were also brought to the attention of U.S. President George W. Bush, which he ignored, but completely, as well as by a few leaders of the CIA, namely only the three people - who knew about it vaguely and were not taken seriously in the mass, as it should have been.

Die Ignoranz von Bushs Seite selbst geschah einerseits aus blanker Dummheit und anderseits mit tief in ihm gründenden und ihm nur halbwegs bewussten wirren Gedanken, gegen den stets drohenden Terror in weltweiter Form eine Handhabe zu haben, wenn eine Terrorkatastrophe geschehen würde. Wie wir abklären konnten, zielten die vagen Erkenntnisse der drei CIA-Leute – zwei Agenten und ein Vorgesetzter – darauf ab, dass ein Terroranschlag auf die USA wahrscheinlich sein könnte, wobei jedoch keine einzige Vermutung sich auf die beiden Türme des WTC bezog.

The ignorance of Bush's side took place on one hand out of sheer stupidity and on the the other to be founded deep in him and in his only half-conscious confused thoughts against getting a grip on the threat of terrorism in the world, if a terrorist catastrophe would happen.

What we were able to clarify is that the vague knowledge of the three CIA agents - two agents and a supervisor – was aimed about a possible terrorist attack on the U.S.; although not a single conjecture referred to the twin towers of the WTC.

Die Vermutung war einfach allgemein bezogen. In seiner wirren Dummheit konnte der US-Präsident G. W. Bush nicht derart weit die wirkliche Gefahr vorausberechnen, dass er greifende Massnahmen angeordnet und auch die CIA in grossem Rahmen mobilisiert hätte, um genaue Abklärungen zu schaffen und vorsorglich landesweite Schutzmassnahmen zu ergreifen.

The presumption was just generally related. In his confused stupidity was the U.S. President George W. Bush unable to predict the real risk, and have ordered radical measures, and have the CIA mobilized in large part, to create accurate investigations and precautionary measure to take national security measures.

Und solche Schutzmassnahmen wären tatsächlich möglich gewesen, wie unsere Wahrscheinlichkeitsberechnungen ergeben haben, doch durch das Versagen des US-Präsidenten und der drei CIA-Leute kam alles anders. Dies war allerdings bereits 1976 so ersichtlich, als dir meine Tochter Semjase die diesbezüglichen Voraussagen machte und du zum Schweigen verpflichtet wurdest.

And such protective measures were in fact possible, as our probability calculations showed, but by the failure of the U.S. president and the three CIA agents everything changed.

However, this was in 1976 so evident, as my daughter Semjase made the relevant predictions to you and you were bound to silence.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good for you Ramirez and Matt! I don't want to write much in this `Translation' area, but having studied 9/11 at depth, I suggest that you go to www.drjudywood.com and also buy and read her book `Where Did The Towers Go?`. The above conversation between Billy and Ptaah tells us little about what happened on that day. One point: An apparent collapse close to free fall? Impossible according to the laws of physics! Most of the towers turned into dust; not a collapse, even though it `appeared` to be so!
Charles

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page