Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 08, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 08, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 604
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

When I use the word story it's consistent with the definition:

An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious, as:

a. An account or report regarding the facts of an event or group of events

...so I use it as pertaining to true and factual events.

Now the funny thing about the folks in the "UFO community" with whom there are issues, especially with individuals in and/or leading "exopolitics", is that they won't debate me...and I've certainly tried.

The same thing is largely true for the skeptics. This is as close as I've gotten to any good debate::

http://theyfly.com/dialogue-skeptic

Ferbon

Post Number: 148
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael
...nonetheless the use of "story" required your explanation which is unpractical with mass of people and each one having to do the same. The word "story" is noted by yourself in the aforementioned link. I suggest it's way easier to avoid it and thus avoid the explanation which is more of a distraction and time waste if anything of intellectual value.

As to the link:

...o man! ...

"Meier didn't look employable" ...was the culmination for me.

It is also interesting that you keep describing the person as "smart" which can also be referred to as "quick to think" or as "pain" for example "No creature smarts so little as a fool" (Alexander Pope).
source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/smart

You never refer to his performance in any other synonymous way like: intelligent, bright, brilliant, knowing, quick-witted, intellectual
... which itself distinguishes your subconscious and real perception of that person. And in truth, I suspect, that "smart" isn't anyway near other meanings but rather indicates and emphasizes "clever" instead. Tom has failed to demonstrate "clever" as well as "smart". He showed ignorance, idiocy, book knowledge, prejudice, obvious religious scarring...

btw...he mentions triangulating the trajectory of the mission to the Moon (fake one)by anyone interested as well as - most of all- the Russians...and Darwin's theory not based at all on Tibetan legends but clearly resourcing to various other motives. Should these two be explained more clearly to avoid such misunderstanding? I wouldn't mind that at all.

Again...I recommend your blog as great learning material for any FIGU and excellent source of your personal experience. If only you had some more of those debates which present relative attempts to debunk Meier and "expose him" in details. I also wouldn't mind an open debate based on your communication and exchange with skeptics on this forum. The "skeptics" section ??? After all you tear the dude apart with surgical and almost profound accuracy. "Go FIGU!re" is my motto for today : ) And I retain the rights in case someone wants to make a game based on it.

Salome

Jedaiah

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's no point in arguing with idiots. It's the same as making a point to a devout Christian. Unproductive and a waste of time.

Blake_p

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael H,

Reading that was truly disheartening even-though it has been evident through all these years that the UFO community with so called experts has still made no progress at all. Your words and their actions have confirmed this time and time again,but to hear how ignorant,selfish,and detached from reality these people truly are, from his own words, was a perfect example of what we are really up against ,now,and for many years to come. But i also look at it as somewhat motivational because i feel kind of honored to be part of a small group that could be the catalyst for laying a foundation for the most important change throughout our history while they remain blissfully ignorant and only serve to stifle their own evolutionary progress. Michael, i know you have said you dont care to much about talking about seeing beamships and lights in the sky and so forth,which i understand, but i would hopefully like to hear,maybe a brief summary, of your experience in Brazil seeing something only 20 ft away,i doubt anybody else has been so lucky to be that close and just outta curiosity what it was(telemeter disk,beamship?) Anyway this is a good chance to send my appreciation for always sticking your neck out there on the chopping block for the people searching for some light out of the darkness to find their way!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 653
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding dams causing earthquake, and just the Chinese earthquake being the lone example to support this - it's not a one-off case. A lot more knowledgeable people are confirming the find. Scientists in India along with counterparts from U.S., during a joint study, found the existing dams in India to trigger earthquakes and fears the proposed dams to have the same effect.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-01-19/ahmedabad/30642708_1_dam-project-earthquakes-richter-scale
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Michael_horn

Post Number: 605
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ferbon, so far you're the only who brought that up as a problem, or causing any confusion between truth and fiction.

Also, if you want to see what some may view as an exercise in futility - and I view as a prolonged opportunity to drive 10" spikes into the guts of the sophistry, pseudoscience and delusional religiosity of the skeptics - take a view here:

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/podcast-episode-49-billy-meier -michael-horn-and-asteroid-apophis-prophecy/

Please notice that all of the phonies there, with their long winded, pseudo intellectual ranting still failed (refused) to address just a couple of Meier's ironclad pieces of evidence, repeatedly referred to in my link. Hats off to Mahigitam for sharpening his sword over there too.

Sure, no need to bother with such lame brains but it does make a handy reference should any truly scientific types want to see what a mess their skeptical associates make of an opportunity to apply, honest logic, objectivity, etc. to something that - obviously - is so hugely threatening to their belief systems.

Ferbon

Post Number: 149
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael -
My explanation and suggestion that -it causes misunderstanding to describe or refer to Meier's life as a "story" - is consistent with the confusion "your best skeptic" - Tom got himself into. You even corrected him yourself saying that the "story" isn't anything fake and he should be more careful as what he makes out of words. For this reason I brought that up and can confirm from own experience: that calling something "a story" evokes fictitious and imaginary feelings rather that reality of Meier's case.
Of course you can go on and explain the definition every single time ...or simply avoid saying "story" when referring to something real.
This should save some explanatory time.
Also, thanks to your additional link, more things became clear to me. One is that Meier's material must be presented neutrally, simply and be made available without consequences.

For many members documentary of Billy's life and cooperation with P's consists of large amount of material and data. All that data however, the teachings and conversations etc. - are still only strong base to build upon and take it further. Please don't make a wrong judgment that what you dispose of is sufficient to enlighten anybody ...that is because the arguments that you use are largely based not on your own but Billy's experiences. That is more likely why people don't respect messengers and will continue to do so. For this reason instead of trying harder we could start trying more naturally and based on our own experiences. Despite different locations we are not enemies. Instead of shouting about evidences of Red Meteors, who said what first and why - we could show people of Earth what they're missing...simply show them freedom of mind and living.

Have you considered taping some of the FIGU members who would say how they deal with Meier's material, everyday life etc.? Or tape interview with yourself and what all of this means to you after years of working with Billy? Documentary about day in life of SSSC?
Seriously - nobody will come out of the closet if they are not sure more people are doing the same already!

Salome

p.s Personal feelings are much greater than any amount of data.

Matthew

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael/Ferbon,

It seems that the link you posted is not working for me; at least from the UK anyway.

I do have another link of yours though Michael that you may also "...view as a prolonged opportunity to drive 10" spikes into the guts of the sophistry, pseudoscience and delusional religiosity of the skeptics..." here:

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/new-interview-on-the-conspiracy-skeptic-podcast/#comment-3062

Matthew

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted some comments on the website that Michael mentions in his post 605 above many months ago now. My comments met with some fierce criticism and eventually got taken down, deleted and my ip address was blocked so I could not post comments any longer.

The truth hurts and I guess when someone shows them something which is provable or evidence that proves they are wrong they just cannot be honest with themselves and take it on the chin, as we say in England.

The guy who wrote an article about Billy defaming him and the evidence then went on to say it is nothing against Billy himself and he has never met Billy. Contradiction if I ever heard one.
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Michael_horn

Post Number: 607
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ferbon,

Last comments on the word story, this is the most discussion I've had on it, certainly since Tom ventured in. I would/will be more concerned should it become a frequent topic/point of contention.

The evidence opposes your conclusion that the data aren't sufficient to "enlighten" anyone. Actually lots of critical thinkers have been drawn to such data because of it's solitary uniqueness and the inescapable conclusions as to how it must have been sourced.

Actually the arguments aren't just based on Billy's "experiences", they're based, as alluded to above, on the unparalleled accuracy of the information that he's published that couldn't have come from any terrestrial source, as numerous thinkers have realized. And I base my expressions on my own thinking, researching, etc., i.e. on my own experiences…though I don't and won't put forward claims that the case is true based on my own experiences that would be viewed as anecdotal by skeptics and, therefore, allow them to dismiss the case based on that. I refer to:

http://theyfly.com/Evidence-for-Stephen-Bassett.html

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=1101

As for taping interviews of FIGU members, I suggest that you watch both The Silent Revolution of Truth and as the time fulfills, we did it in both films.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 608
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Oooops, the loin got messed up, should be:

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/podcast-episode-49-billy-meier-michael-horn-and-asteroid-apophis-prophecy/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> There isn't too much to say except that last year in October I was living in Brazil and, one night, I had the impulse to get up and walk over to the doors and step outside. It was just after 10:00 at night, I had finished a radio interview and then the impulse kind of hit. I walked outside, it was very dark, and I noticed what I at first thought was a star up to my left. Then it started to move, so I thought maybe it was a firefly but it was a very slow, controlled movement and it suddenly dawned on me that it was a small craft of some type.

My observation lasted somewhere between 10 and 20 seconds. I also realized that the object had to be very close to me, maybe within 20', because I actually couldn't see the sky from where I stood, as there was a bank of trees that ran parallel to my house. I went out in the morning to double check and I was correct in the realization that the sky wasn't visible in large part and the object wasn't obscured at all in its movement, as it would have been had it been behind the trees.

My sense was that it was a small telemeter craft, which Billy confirmed for me when I saw him about a week or so later.

Skyrim

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

If that small telemeter craft was no coincidence being 20 meters/feet away from you, then is it safe to assume that it was checking up on you for some reason (safety) while you were in Brazil?

If it was, then could it also be the case that the Plejaren are regularly tracking and monitoring you for your own protection?

phil

Michael_horn

Post Number: 611
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> No, I don't make that assumption at all. There is no reason that I warrant any special observation, protection, etc. Actually, I would think that such protection would more likely be provided by the Plejaren to the…skeptics that I mercilessly hound!

Blake_p

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea you wrote about that before or was put on the f.o.m. Under M.h.'s telemeter disk sighting. thanks for the explanation i thought it may have been something else you had experienced, good lookin though

Skyrim

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, then what was the point of that telemeter disk coming so close to you as well as letting itself be seen by you too? Surely the Plejaren would have been behind this if these disks are under their control. Did you ask Billy why this happened, and if not, then why don't you ask him?

phil

Ramirez

Post Number: 783
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Michael, then what was the point of that telemeter disk coming so close to you as well as letting itself be seen by you too? Surely the Plejaren would have been behind this if these disks are under their control."

Very likely a sign they (the object's controllers) were pleased with Michael's latest effort at film making and overall contribution towards the mission though he is probably too modest to admit it wrysmiley
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 614
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Such disks have been seen frequently at the center. Bernadette accidentally photographed one in daylight there. I have seen the photo, don''t know if I have it anywhere.

Scott

Post Number: 2340
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Page 98 "Through Space and Time"

Schantz

Post Number: 164
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the telemeter disk was just on a low cost scout expedition to see if Michael's face was camera friendly before doing that whole beamship flyover production at his wedding. With gas prices as they are today I can't even imagine how much it would cost to send a fleet from Erra to Earth round trip.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 615
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ramirez,

> While I might like to think that was the case, and that we're going to get some interstellar accolades, the actual fact is that we…hadn't made the film yet!

Scott

Post Number: 2341
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I'm out of the loop here, flyover at Michael's wedding?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 617
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Scott,

> Must just be a…typo. I think what he meant was that there was a…fly OVER our wedding. Pesky creatures, even Billy swats them whenever he can.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page