Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 10, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through December 10, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 515
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Well Michael, it's very...nice of you to be so generous and understanding, though completely uninformed about a pathological liar and con man who has persistently done damage to the truth, misled, deceived, defrauded people, etc. And yes, of course, everyone can grow into something better, etc. and pardon me…blah, blah, blah. (You may want to search my site for "Alex Collier" and "exopolitics".)

> There comes a time when seeing things as they are may not be a luxury. While seeing "Alex Collier" for who and what HE has CHOSEN to make of himself isn't exactly of earth-shattering or life-endangering importance, I hope that you do possess the requisite realism, and spine, to recognize such things in time should circumstances make it necessary and to be able to respond with appropriate and rational self-interest. I should add that I quite subscribe to the notion of true and unconditional love for all beings and things, however, that prevents me not one bit from recognizing and responding to undesirable or dangerous things as a matter of self-preservation…when those who may be unknowing pose such risks and/or dangers.

> As for the stuff about UFOs and silos, etc., my p.o.v. is simply "who cares?" as I regard this as more noise on the screen that is unessential and only keeps the discussion on various phenomena. And of course the 50 missile thing is anecdotal anyway.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 377
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact 459 on February 3, 2008

Billy … concerning the translating of the new work, ‹Kelch der Wahrheit›, there will no doubt be difficulties because it must be professionally translated which costs a tremendous amount of money – money that we do not have at our disposal. In this case it would be necessary that responsible-minded human beings with sufficient financial resources step in and support this work as sponsors. To find such responsible-minded human beings may be very difficult because whoever is financially rich has, as a rule, no need to support the effective truth and its teaching as well as a teaching through which human beings are able to find within themselves the path of true love, peace, freedom and harmony and to carry these high values out to the entire humanity on Earth.

* "...the effective truth and its teaching as well as a teaching through which human beings are able to [find within themselves] the path of true love, peace, freedom and harmony and to [carry] these high values out to the entire humanity on Earth."

I presume that [find within themselves] means to (eventually) embody these high values through ones study efforts and volition.

I presume that [carry] means to live ones life with these high values embodied.

I cannot help but be under the impression that one should exert efforts to learn and embody these high values before attempting to instruct or even share this (spiritual) aspect of the mission with those close to us in our personal lives.

It is unfortunate that the principles taught in the Goblet of Truth are over shadowed and blocked from interest due to the ignorance, misleading information from debunkers and even self-misdirection of people in general and especially the ufo community. I personally feel that one should correct/educate/inform someone who appears to be interested in ufology and willingly discusses it...by the use of tact. It is only after having immersed myself in my study of the Goblet of Truth, that I was finally able to successfully exchange with others at the facebook MUFON page. I was able to expose, even to the posters (responses) themselves of their fallacy...and we are still on friendly terms :0)

I agree with the following statement from Michael Horn: "I should add that I quite subscribe to the notion of true and unconditional love for all beings and things, however, that prevents me not one bit from recognizing and responding to undesirable or dangerous things as a matter of self-preservation when those who may be unknowing pose such risks and/or dangers."

That sentiment/statement is taught and its logic explained in the Goblet of Truth. (From my knowledge & experience in executive protective services) I would suggest that one should be aware of volatile personalities that get bent out of shape by the mention of Billy's name or any aspect of this mission. When in discussion, one should be keenly aware of the other persons body language, breathing rates and raising of their voices. This has taught me to acknowledge to myself that herein is where their brain is having difficulty and that this requires addressing either by re-phrasing or easing their mind through thought provoking ideas/questions...even if it only plants a seed. If they suffer with hypertension, it will only be worse (their reacting/behavior).

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 516
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your words of support and for your questions. I'm extremely grateful to know that you found the Meier material and that the information I provided has been instrumental in your process.

I'll give some answers to your questions below.

1. My background includes having been a folksinger and songwriter in the 1950s and 60s, which has continued sporadically as far as writing and performing my own songs is concerned. I also did, pardon the expression, New Age Comedy in the 1980s and 90s, etc. So I've always been somewhat comfortable performing, i.e. being on stage in front of people. Ironically, I dislike participating in groups and prefer to work alone and to have mainly one-on-one interactions and personal relationships.

So presenting the Meier material was not challenging in terms of a lack of familiarity with a somewhat public presence. The real difference, however, is that I decided very early on in this venture to NOT make a "performance" per se out of my presentations. By that I mean that I deliberately tried to tone down any of the mannerisms and mechanisms that a performer uses to try to "charm" his audience and instead to make a drier presentation and one that absolutely focused not he presentation of the information as I knew it and not on drawing attention to myself.

Of course I'm not a big charismatic type anyway so it wasn't that hard although I acknowledge, based upon a few clips that I've seen of myself, that I do bring forward my own identity and I don't think I come off as flat and monotone, which would have been extreme and artificial behaviors on my part. I should add that I was always interested in outer space, UFOs, etc. and so the subject matter was not a big stretch…except that I discovered that it was real.

2. After I first found out about the case, in 1979, I came into possession of the first 1,800 pages of the English translations of the Contact Notes, in 1986. I read them voraciously and soon met Randolph Winters. In fact, I was his opening act for a while, singing my New Age comedy songs, etc. before he would do his lectures. We also co-produced the video, The Pleiadian Connection together, in 1987-88.

What motivated me to start to make my own presentation son the case was my becoming aware of, and uncomfortable with, the liberties that Randy took with the information contained within those 1,800 pages. I found that he altered and added to it with his own ideas, etc., without acknowledging the distinction. So I thought I'd give it a try myself. Randy was kind enough to give me a set of slides of Meier's UFO photos for my early presentations.

Since the Contact Notes were basically all of the information available in English at that time, I created my presentations around them.

3. Actually the UFO communities are the LEAST productive areas in which to focus. Yes, I've put a lot of information out in their direction over the years in order to hopefully illuminate some of the people who may sincerely be interested in the truth. But by and large it's an area filled with people fascinated by lights in the sky, delusional "contacts" and other utter nonsense.

So I've also put out a fair number of press releases (see link on my site) as well as posted on various news forums whoever I found that Meier's information had been confirmed by recent events, etc. I keep trying to reach thinking people, scientists, etc. but considering how obvious the truth is to anyone who really wants to know and can think in a straight line, I think more and more that the work of today is less for the people of today (mainly the adults) than it is for coming generations…who will inherit the mess and, while having to clean it up, curse us for having created and left it to be their burden. When they discover the efforts made to bring the truth to light about the prophet and the spiritual teaching, etc. and how the religions, government, media and the…blessed UFO community ignored, suppressed and reviled it, well their won't be a whole to "ancestor worship" going on.

4. Regarding criticism, personal attacks, etc., the weird thing is that I really don't think much about them, or take them personally…even if they are intended that way. I developed this over time. I was a very non-confrontational person for most of my life, being stuck between rage at one extreme and pathological peacefulness at the other. A work situation that threatened my livelihood brought to my attention the need to develop a gray scale, options in between the extremes.

AsI was doing this I decided to take on all the skeptics that attacked the case, who behaved like bullies, etc. I found people and organizations like CFI-West, Vaughn Rees, Derek Bartholomaus, James Randi, Michael Shermer, Stephen Novella, Phil Plait, Stuart Robbins, Kal Korff, ATS, etc. and took the fight to them. In the process I developed what I call the Muhammed Ali school of journalism, i.e. sticking my figurative chin in their faces and effectively saying, "Yo' mama's even uglier than you are!" This predictably caused many to get all tense and angry as they projected and protected their sacred skeptical cows and I, often feigning outrage, etc., popped them upside their (online) heads.

So, while of course making the strongest arguments I could, I also riled them up and often had them stumbling over their own illogic…or egos. All of this of course has helped to create/add to the controversy and spread the word. There's a whole section devoted to the skeptics and my interactions with them on my site. (BTW, the site has just been redesigned and brought into the 21st century; your comments are appreciated.)

Regarding the last question, I would say that with my then new found appreciation for engaging in controversy and conflict, and keeping it always impersonal (I actually like some of the skeptics I've met personally and there's no reason why I wouldn't find things to enjoy about/with others) the fact is that my drive is actually INCREASED by the opportunity to mix it up a bit here and there.

I hope this answers some of your questions and I'm glad to answer more. It just takes me a little time to do so.

Tom

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated.

The new website looks great.

Keep up the good work confronting the skiptics. While opposing their distorted ideas, my understanding is that you are helping them by giving them an opportunity to hear the truth. I know of people who have disregarded the Meier case as a result of reading articles or blogs online, which argued that the case is a 'hoax'. It is a shame that this false information is published and also that some of its readers do not think for themselves.

Cheers,

Tom.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Michael,

I can see your point, your perspective, that we shouldn't put up with people who are given to alternative explanations of extraterrestrial contact. That many people engage in this belief, that it is becoming a religion in its own right, is my concern as well. In fact, your perspective can be bolstered by Ptaah's opinion (taken somewhat outa context) of how eager people are to absorb modern mythical stories:

"504. All of them, no matter whether they are man or woman, always resist these evil powers and attacks, which unfortunately cannot be said of the those who emerged as simple believers or as the heads and preachers, or religion founders, and so forth, and will always still further emerge, and further emerge.

505. With Earth humans, predominates quite especially, the erroneous and dangerous view that a good announcer of truth, a good preacher or a good teacher of the true teachings, and so forth, and therefore also a good prophet, must be full of humble bearing, only speak pleasing and elegant, chosen and diplomatic words, and must always only be friendly."

- Ptaah, c. 1991, Contact #238

However, this competitive world craves compassion, craves it so much that we will make up stories about compassionate extraterrestrials, spirits, heavens, gods. The story of our reality is not always compassionate but we desperately look for compassion unstained by this competitive world, and when we don't find it in a given story we simply retreat from the story, evidence the atrocity of a Fukushima outa control and spewing wildly while our social systems quietly bury their collective heads in the sand, lying and ignoring the implications this has for our world. I agree that this is delusional behavior, exhibited at the societal scale.

When dealing with people like this, who so lack a perception of compassion that reality simply drives them further into self-justified denial, we cannot expect that a stark truth will shake them from their delusions. Instead it will drive them further into delusional thinking. Even though I admit to having been one of them for a time, I don't know the best way to reach these people, or if they are unreachable. At least for myself, I craved the truth, craved it so much that I set aside everything else that I believed in to find out if the Plejaren visitation paradigm is real, which I objectively determined to be true.

In the case of Robert Salas, he was presenting solely factual information to the MUFON group, a group admittedly comprised of various flavors of nutty fruitcakes and genuine searchers mingling and having pizza together. The organizers of MUFON may not want someone coming to their party who will rain on their parades, but they are quite happy hosting people who will just present stuff on an extraterrestrial paradigm without dismissing everyone else's myths. No matter what the story is, as long as it draws people in for a little while, and as long as people have a good time considering the what-if's of aliens and ufo's, MUFON will likely continue to present these stories. There was much that Robert Salas obviously did not say.

I suppose I will listen to these people talk about their versions of what the extraterrestrials oughta be, and then (if given the chance) gently present what I know to be true. I will do this because to do otherwise will only turn these people off to the Plejaren material. For now, the most I expect to impart is that the Plejaren are real, 100% Grade A, honest-to-goodness real. And that will have to be enough.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My wife and I attended a small book signing with James van Praagh last night. It was interesting meeting for a number of reasons. Before the meeting started a local skeptic's society quietly handed out pamphlets to everyone and left. As for James, he is either a very good guesser or a psychic. Several people ended up crying or visibly shaking. It definitely is a paradigm challenger to have someone you have never known or seen before spontaneously talk about your dead relatives by name and personal habits. My wife and I were introduced to him for a brief talk. At one point I mentioned that his psychic work isn't easy to reconcile with what the Plejaren say. I think he thought I was talking about channeled Pleiadians rather than physical people, but he considered them real none-the-less. He wanted to know what color they were, perhaps blue or violet? I responded that whatever it is, it must be deep.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I again attended a MUFON group meeting. Clifford Stone was the honored guest speaker. He talked about his experiences with some kinda entity (Korona, a little green man) that started in childhood, intermittently continuing on throughout his life, and stimulating a lifelong interest in extraterrestrials. As previously mentioned, he has amassed a large collection of government documentation. When we talked privately for a few minutes, his attitude towards the Billy Meier case was thoughtful: he listened when I had something to add from the Meier/Plejaren perspective, though I didn't push the conversation very much.

I ended up loaning a copy of 'Through Space and Time' to a woman whom I sat next to, and another man copied down the publishing info, to obtain a copy for himself. Afterwards we all trouped over to Joe's Crab Shack for a noisy dinner. Several people there were interested in the Billy Meier case. I had brought along some pictures, and they gawked at them.

After dinner we traveled out to a park east of Phoenix for some flying saucer spotting. The meeting was organized around the MUFON group holding a meditation, whilst a group of ghost hunters took pictures and measurements, and simultaneously a group of remote viewers were remotely trying to determine if anything was going on. It was abit wacky, especially with all the funky ghost hunting equipment going off, (probably the strangest group meditation with which I have ever participated), but it was fun.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This afternoon's MUFON meeting was given by a pair of Navajo Rangers (a small tribal police force) who had investigated strange goings-on on the reservation. They mentioned a number of things, from lights in the sky to skinwalkers, bigfeet to greys, orbs to black helicopters. It was a diverse discussion.

After the presentation we had the opportunity to chat over Italian food. I explained a little bit about the Plejaren material when it was appropriate, and showed off the "Through Space and Time" book, which I happened to have handy. That really is the best prop for introducing people to the Plejaren paradigm. Don't think they were all that taken with it (but they should be), so I didn't push it.

I would hate to see tribes of the American Indians get left behind the curve of the modern evolution of mankind since they still maintain some of the natural connection, the old values of life. Instead I wish them a leadership capacity, but where they go from here is up to them, now.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the Phoenix MUFON's June meeting Chris O'Brien was the featured speaker. He talked about all manner of things, from magical beings to alien abduction, cattle mutilations to secret underground government bunkers and flying saucers. His perspective on some things is somewhat parallel to what Billy Meier says - that most of the flying saucer sightings are of terrestrial origin, but that other sightings are of 'high strangeness'. He thinks that the government cannot explain what is going on regarding things of 'high strangeness', and thus won't disclose the existence of flying saucers and/or extraterrestrials. For someone who knew so much about the UFO field from a broad perspective, he didn't mention the Plejaren even once.

Listening in on conversations around the room, I heard a number of people among the audience who were somewhat disgruntled by his perspective because Mr. O'Brian was a tad bit skeptical towards their favorite topic, for example stating that most alien implants can be attributable to other things, or not agreeing with David Icke and the paranoid reptilian takeover paradigm, or explaining most flying saucer sightings as governmental operations. When presenting to a MUFON group, it seems to me that the presenter cannot be skeptical about the subject of anybody else's favorite belief system, not even an iota, without someone in the audience growing disgruntled. However, as long as you keep the topic light, as long as you keep the topic focused on your own experiences, people generally stick around and want to find out more. Chris O'Brien presented an overview of the paranormal field, interspersed with his take on things, without going into too much detail on any particular topic. Personally the only criticism I had with his perspective is that he lumped the discussion of extraterrestrial people in with the paranormal field. I prefer to see the discussion of ET visitation stand on its own.

I have mentioned to the meeting organizers that Michael Horn gives presentations on the Billy Meier case in venues similar to this MUFON meeting, and that I would like to see him speak, just in case they would like to contact him. Whether they choose to contact Mr. Horn is entirely up them.
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 534
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Breath is not being held by me…even at this very moment. Thanks for the suggestion to them though.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 134
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't attend the July Phoenix MUFON meeting. I just returned from the August meeting, which had Bryce Zabel as the guest speaker.

Mr. Zabel has produced a number of television shows, including some about aliens. His main fascination is official admission of extraterrestrial visitation, and his (thus-far failed) attempts to get this topic discussed in the mainstream political arena. So it interested me to hear him talk about the topic from the standpoint of a Hollywood producer, all the more so because of his obvious adroitness in marketing his visions, even though what he believes is different from how I understand things to be occurring. His consideration of the ramifications of disclosure were especially thought-provoking.

He seems to believe the popular paradigms expressed at MUFON meetings - that of alien abductions and government coverups, although I think he is open to other paradigms (obviously he has heard about alot of them). For this reason I did not present him with anything of the Plejaren paradigm. He would just have passed it off as another quirky belief system. However, had not there been a press of other people at the meeting presenting him with their versions of how to interpret our whole scope of UFO phenomenae, I might have shown him some nifty pictures of flyin saucers. As it was, it would have just been more noise to a cornered animal.

It seems that much of the success Mr. Zabel has enjoyed has been through his ability to present the topic by telling stories. I found it interesting that he actually studies his characters' arguments in opposition to one another, individually analyzing them to the extant that he can present his findings in bulleted points. One such point stood out to me: his arguments for disclosure seem to come from a what I think of as a rather American sense of idealism, that people 'Deserve' to know the truth. Although I feel similarly when it's applied to an ideal world, the sentiment behind this justification may not be so prevalent in other cultures.

As a former investigative journalist, he does seem to be quite aware of the mainstream media's complicity in distracting people from the topic of ET visitation through ridicule, derision, mockery, scurrilous parody, etc... With his critical eye he pointed out a coupla media people/orgs specifically.

Mr. Zabel went on to list some potential triggers for an official disclosure event, most prominent among them, the disclosure by nations other than the United States about their investigations into UFO's, et cetera. However, it was one of the ramifications he anticipated from disclosure that most piqued my interest. He anticipates that military paranoia about conflicts would jump to near war levels. I think he's right about this. (Now it seems to me that if ever disclosure is inevitable, then some single governing body needs to focus on gaining complete control of all available nuclear weapons on the planet. And once they are under control, what reason could such a body possibly have for releasing them back to our planet's mixed nuts?)

So, after listening to his disclosure scenarios, how he presented the probable announcements made through the mainstream media, I found myself more sure than ever that the disclosure that we all want would only be socially disruptive were it to occur in one lump sum. The impacts of official disclosure upon our social systems would be of the scale of that global nuclear war we are all so concerned about. Perhaps if we were all about to blow our planet to smithereens we could pull this outa the closet. Official disclosure of extraterrestrial visitation could certainly stop the development of a potential war in its tracks, and now that I think about, such a tool might be deliberately kept handy in the event we spiral closer to war. Ironically, for such a social tool to truly have impact it would have to be kept fresh in the minds of everyone, always the possibility must be there, even though we officially and/or collectively choose to doubt it. In any case, this kinda disclosure scenario is not something to take lightly.

Mr. Zabel went on to consider the impact of official disclosure upon our collective culture in what I think of as relatively short-term social planning: 10 - 100 years. Admittedly, that seems to be the window of the future that most people here think about. I got the sense that he not really anticipating just how impactful the march of technology is gonna be upon our culture, environment, and society as a whole.

For me, the take-away from this discussion is that my mind is changed. I am now more certain that the 'trickle-out policy' is best, that we should only slowly reveal the existence of extraterrestrials in an official capacity as our commonly available science can prove it. Right now we are working towards proving the existence of microbial life on other bodies in our solar system. This may take awhile to completely be accepted as a common meme. And then, perhaps we will be ready for some next step. The possibility of interstellar travel is still aways away yet for most people on this planet. I don't like holding this position, and certainly Bryce Zabel would disagree with me on this, but I do think it the best way for our society to develop from here. In that regard I will help further the trickle of information for those who are interested in it, but I don't have any intention of 'blowing-up' our culture with this set of ideas.

As a mental exercise, here is a quick list of what I anticipate that mankind will explore once more advanced extraterrestrial civilizations are commonly acknowledged to exist.
1. exploration of space
2. of wisdom and consciousness, ie: of what it means to be human
3. of our history, in exhaustive detail
4. a push to understand all of our genetic codes, and subsequently a realization of the potentials of genetic redevelopment of our various species (both animal and human)
5. a fascination with cultures and societal systems, esp. those from beyond our own planet
6. and of course a massive push to develop the technology to flit about in flying saucers of our own
But then, what do I know?
Life

Mahigitam

Post Number: 521
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert, Would such monthly MUFON meetings by experts gets recorded ? I am asking because, i would like to watch the video of Jim Dilettoso speaking abit on Meier case at Phoenix MUFON..

Jim Dilettoso to speak at Phoenix MUFON
http://www.examiner.com/article/jim-dilettoso-to-speak-at-phoenix-mufon
"Dilettoso will be speaking on the art and science of image analysis at 2 p.m through 5 p.m. Saturday at the Phoenix MUFON meeting conducted at Vision Quest bookstore in Scottsdale. In his presentation, Dilettoso will present the most significant results from his personal case files, including the Billy Meier photographs, the Korean orbs photos, a sighting over downtown Moscow and a number of other impressive but little known cases."
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 145
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Jim Dilettoso presentation occurred in August 2010. Although Phoenix MUFON is now recording their meetings, at the time they weren't.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

September's MUFON meeting covered the search for Bigfoot, as given by David Paulides. Looking over Mr. Paulides material online, it did sound abit like campfire stories to me - correlating all of the people who have gone missing in our National Forests with bigfoot sightings. I missed that month's MUFON presentation.

October's MUFON meeting was given by Jim Penniston and John Burroughs. I took notes. A number of well-known people were in attendance, including for example Paola Harris. The speakers were enticingly mysterious and had the audience captivated, although the way they presented was somewhat disorganized, and because of that, my own report on the events they relayed may not be the most accurate. In case you haven't heard of this case before, well, the events in Rendlesham Forest in late December, 1980 are often considered Britain's Roswell, although the events were very different. Jim and John were two of the first-hand witnesses.

On consecutive nights culminating on Christmas Eve, 1980, lights appeared in the sky, and landed in a young, managed forest outside an American military base near Woodbridge, Suffolk. As I understand it, the first night was a light-show in the sky. The second night they found evidence of a landing: dimples in the soft ground, a radioactive signature, and some scraping on adjacent trees. The third night was more interesting, with appearance of dancing light, a circular disc, a luminous sphere, and a triangular shaped object which landed. Many men saw these things and were dispatched, including the two presenters. Other teams of men also had experiences and may have even met some extraterrestrial people, but when I specifically asked them about this, Jim and John did not want to speculate about the experiences of other people. As to why a visit from beyond our horizon of the known occurred in Rendlesham, perhaps it's because the area is known to be a hotspot of naturally occurring electromagnetic energy emanating from the Earth. The forest has since been chopped down and replanted in 1986, and as of 2010 is approximately the same age as when these events occurred.

What Jim and John investigated was a metallic triangular shaped object topped with a triangular fin, sitting just above the ground amidst the small trees and glowing with reddish-orange light. When they first saw the object they were fearful and wanted to shoot it, but as they were expecting to find another airplane crash they hadn't brought guns with them to the investigation site, and so they took pictures and tape recordings instead. As they walked up to it, they noticed that they air was charged with static electricity, and proceeding further they entered a kind of bubble, perhaps 30-40 feet in diameter, where everything was silent, and the general vibe was mysterious to them. The object was sitting on a light beam close to the ground. They took many pictures of it with their (military) camera. Jim walked around the object looking for a doorway, window, indentation, or identifiable marks, but only found some strange glyphs. He pushed the object: it was warm and did not move. The glyphs were somewhat abrasive to the touch, and when he touched one glyph abunch of binary code 'downloaded' into his brain. When he removed his hand from the glyph the downloading ceased. Eventually the object silently levitated and then flew away, leaving some more scuffed trees in its wake, as well as all the puzzled military people.

Jim and John assert that there has been an attempt by the US government to discredit discussion of the night's events in the years since, although the mystery of Rendlesham was more openly discussed in British society, even being openly bandied about in the House of Lords. The mainstream media attempted to write off the people involved saying that they had spotted a (shielded) light from a lighthouse several miles away, a weak explanation at best. Jim and John were hypnotized at some point after these events to help in recalling what happened. John gave a rather literal recounting of the nights events, while Jim recalled being given sodium pentathal by two unknown government agents, one American and one Brit. Jim speculated that they were affiliated with the DS8 (Defense Secretariat 8 - a secret British governmental organization involved in researching UFO's at the time), and the NSA or DIA, under the guise of the OSI. Apparently the NSA had a secret program ongoing at the airbase, Cobra Mist. Both the men were concerned for their military careers so they kept their mouths shut until their recent retirement. A third man who was with them did speak out at the time about his experience and was audited by the IRS into bankruptcy.

After that night the telepathically relayed code bothered Jim, so he wrote it down on paper as a way to get it out of his mind, producing twelve pages of binary, '0's and '1's, and then he filed the resulting notes away where they were forgotten. Apparently no one in the military asked him much about it, his wife didn't want to know, and he was under secrecy orders to not discuss the events, so only recently has the code been brought to light. In talking with the History Channel's Ancient Aliens program producers and advisers, he presented a sample of his notes to them. They in turn has this sample looked at by code-breakers, who were apparently able to convert the binary to English and DMS coordinates. Jim subsequently had his entire set of notes looked at by an independent source, who confirmed what the History Channel folks found. I jotted this down as exactly as I could, but I may have missed some parts:
Exploration of Humanity 666 8100
52.0942532N 13.131269W
continuous for planetary advan
F__rth coordinate continu___ before
Apparently there is more, forthcoming in a book that they are working on with Nick Pope . The coordinates they present supposedly point to a mythical island called Hy in Brazil. Apparently other coordinates were also found which point to places in China, Belize, Egypt, an island off the coast of Greece, Peru, and Sedona, Arizona. If you are interested in following their story, apparently much can be found online at www.rendleshamforestincident.com

I get the sense that, like many UFO/paranormal researchers, Jim and John are trying to develop an encompassing paradigm which can explain this stuff in coordination with so much of the other UFO stuff that is bandied about in this circle. They speculate that the object was a probe sent by time travelers from our distant future. Some of it is wild speculation, even fantasy, some of it is subjective and/or inferred, while some of it is based in verifiable events. However, the more speculative aspects of this case lead one to a sense that there may be further occurrences at some point at the sights mentioned. It brings a sense of hope for people trying to make sense of this stuff, that more information will be added to the pot, that something will happen. For the same reason is the Meier material initially compelling, it provides explanations for what is occurring, all the more so when we find morsels of hope for the future.

I talked with a friendly couple at the meeting. We exchanged notes, and I pointed out some FIGU-associated websites for them to check out, if they wanted. I attempted to talk with some of the other people at the meeting, but the important ones were talking amongst themselves, and the others were salivating for the chance to rub shoulders. I am not sure if I can attend another MUFON meeting since my personal life is intruding on this project, and I am having doubts as to whether this endeavor has been fruitful enough to be worth my while since MUFON seems not-at-all interested in the Meier case. MUFON prefers to focus its interests on the sightings occurring in the night skies over Phoenix instead, which leads in a different direction from where I desire to be headed. While they are interesting tidbits, I don't wanna be chasing ghostly lights and chimeras, it's just not as fun for me as meeting and talking with the people who find this stuff interesting. So we will see.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 768
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Thanks for the summary of your visit to things UFO gatherings. Always interesting to read independent evaluations about such gatherings.

"Apparently there is more, forthcoming in a book that they are working on with Nick Pope . The coordinates they present supposedly point to a mythical island called Hy in Brazil."

That's about the extent of it ..... proposing new angles and theories about old data and or events in an effort to spread disinformation, distract those with an interest in such things and overall keep themselves in a sort of occupation traveling about doing lectures, selling books and producing videos .... the UFO industry.

With Meier at least there is a continuing flow of new information via contact reports and bulletins which however regretably no longer get translated into English anymore except occasionally with small selected portions making it into Futureofmankind site.

Rendlesham Forest in late December 1980 ..... they been to the forest and seen the light unlike those who went to the mountain to see their lights :-)
Cheers.

Acriasis

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
I am not sure if this is where I should post this and I hope it does not interrupt the current discussion. It seemed fitting here, as to the topic, "Your experience in telling others about Billy".
This is some knowledge that I had told close friends at a distance whom I am unsure if they know anything about the Creation, via facebook, on 9-20-12,

Have you ever stopped and thought about how life truly is? It is a hard thing to do if material things of life are constantly in the way, such as money, posessions, work, and overall negative influence of people on a path of self-destruction. One should always make time each day to meditate on the meaning of their life and to examine their thoughts to see of what kind they are, whether they be good or bad. Life has meaning in absolute truth. Unfortunately this truth has been hidden away by power hungry people of this world who are wanting to remain in control of people so they can have their billions of dollars through deceitful practices of untruth within society today. How wrong this is. You would not think the governments of this world would do that hmmm? Of coarse they would, for if they shared knowledge of actual truth their society of deceit would crumble and they would no longer have their control over people based on untruth, so they can benefit in greed and power and wrongful doings. Life truly has purpose in each person, in their ability to comprehend true logic and gain knowledge of their true nature within time on this planet, at this present moment of life. If you were to discover the true meaning of life you might think it was fantasy or even derogatory at first, until you realize through true logic contained within all people, it makes perfect sense and was with you (this meaning) all along. This truth you must gain for yourself no one can do it for you, only you can find what you are in this life to do, in the absolute true reality of all things.

And then this on 9-30-12

The truth of this world will manifest itself where lies and deceit are present. Each person on this planet, through their thoughts, feelings, speech, and actions, must be responsible for their own lives and the things they do. No one does this for you for it is your life in this present reality that you control. This year of 2012 will bring great changes to people in such a way that that their conscious state of mind will be higher than normal. This is transitional awareness of true reality of how life truly is at present.. Unfortunately there are many people in this world that always look for the easy way to assume the best answer to life rather than dilingently search for absolute knowledge of their true reality that is right in front of them. For a person that has discovered their place in this true reality, love and a peaceful nature can be found in them. They also are willing to help other people without always needing a reward or payment. People will do that which they do whether or not they have knowledge of how life truly is or not. You cannot change a person, they must decide for themselves which coarse they will take on the journey of life.

I have posted other comments there with close friends also and have usually only got a response to things involving nature or love which seems logical. On these two posts, not a single response. Perhaps it was too much for them and their current evolutive state.
I am sharing this here in hopes that someone else here can tell me if I am sharing to those of belief in a right way by not sharing "the whole truth" so that there will be something left for them to find and that their free-will is not affected. Or am I wrong to do so?
-Saalome_
In spirit, In truth, In love, knowledge is given to those of the infinite Creation.

Blake_p

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MichaelHelfert, yea that was the Rendlesham forest incident in England. One of the best UFO cases because of the evidence and because of the credibility of the witnesses,all were military,plus they took pictures and of course the binary code that was written down by the man who supposedly touched the craft and only brought it out,what was it 30 yrs later,if he didnt fabricate the message then you would have to be a savant to write out a message in binary code. Definitely a good one.

Justsayno

Post Number: 492
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Acriasis, you aren't wrong to do so because we can't stop trying to wake people the hell up.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 188
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My wife and I went to a dinner party last night. It was very pleasant party, with the normal assortment of educated people that are found in such events. Talking with some of the people there I mentioned the idea of extraterrestrial visitation not being so far-fetched, but found I needed to bite my tongue in so many ways just to be sociable. Generally I do not want to burst the bubbles of people who want to live in a fantasy hard-won and built-up over time, indeed so much so that I hardly say anything, just a few words at most, but sometimes people get it anyway, and it shocks the hell out of them.

Some day, perhaps in another lifetime, we will no longer be so arrogant as to KNOW (dammit!) that we are alone in the universe. Maybe then we will prefer to listen for a change and wonder what might really be.
Life

Redbeard

Post Number: 241
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael Helfert,

Got a chuckle out of the hard won fantasy line.. Sooo true...

Like Billy said most people are consumed with their own lives and can't venture far from the daily bump and grind...

I have outright asked people before whether or not they consider themselves open minded, just to test the water.. and other times when I'm in an adventurous mood I just hit them with something "like do you think there's Et's visiting earth?"

I work with the public every work day at my business and I get into numerous discussions of various topics, I also post various stories/pics on the wall of my waiting area, some funny some serious. I am close to posting some of Billy's Ufo pics just to see what reaction I might get.

I'm reminded of a conversation with one of my sons about the scenario of hypothetically trying to tell someone if anyone really did have some of Billy's experiences, ie, (meeting et's, time travel, ect.). There would have to be some real good credibility or proof or maybe gullibility to get any kind of response from them..

"You traveled in a flying saucer and went back in time....? Hmmmm, OK honey it's time to check on how your mother is doing...."

Honestly I think many hardworking logically minded people would welcome some balanced Et influence if it would actually help our Govts and Money people have some accountability...
Peace, Matt

Matt

Post Number: 282
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal and Redbeard,

I know just what you both mean/experience. Mention ufo's to most people and its still greeted with the giggle factor. Quite childish imo.

Ferbon

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's true. And to my astonishment both ignorance and the truth have self preservation measures and balance themselves just right. You can't win with ignorance as well as with scientific proof. If you have one of those - you won - no matter the subject.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't talk to anyone about Billy Meier or UFO's or creational matters because frankly speaking, the vast majority of people are ignorant and stupid to waste my time in these matters. Ironically while reading a book about BEAM called "Light Years" which on its cover was a Plejaren beamship while on break from electronic training for the Air Force a long time ago, a sergeant noticed the picture and came by asking about the book.

He had this very serious look on his face and started explaining he could not account for several hours of missing time while he was sent to investigate some UFO activity on some British/American airbase at night. He was an Air Force military policeman and only remembers getting out of his truck being hit with a beam of light and woke up in a field several hours later. He wanted someone to hypnotize him to recall those lost moments but I could not help him but gave the book to him to read.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page