Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 28, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 28, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Herr Meier,

My question relates to the information you provided in 'An Introduction to Meditation' and Wendelle Stevens' book, "Message from the Pleiades. Vol. 1, 1988". It relates to your early childhood experiences (1942 -1945) with strange objects in the sky from which an earlier translation draft of this information ended up in the book "Message from the Pleiades" which contained errors.

Most of the objects mentioned in many of your childhood experiences are not, to my knowledge, represented or documented visually and so we do not have a clear idea of what you actually saw as a child and where these objects came from. After your visual contact of a sphere in the late summer of 1942 you started having telepathic contact with someone who you later identify as Sfath. This was before your first physical contact with Sfath when you went into a "pear-shaped" and "pearl-like" ship.

Therefore in chronological order, you saw the following from the age of 5;

1. A "great disc-like (flying) object" alongside your Father on 2nd of June 1942, at 9am in Bulach, in Kanton Zurich.

2. A spherical object seen repeatedly in the late summer/autumn 1942 leading to telepathic contact,

3. Star-like objects seen at night during the autumn of 1942,

4. A pearl-like and pear-shaped object, seen in November 1942 in "Langenziggen", Horagen forest near Bulach (As illustrated in "Through Space and Time", page 6, "Graphic depiction of a contact between Sfath and "Billy" Meier"),

5. A pearl-like, silvery object seen one late summer day in 1944 in "Langenzinggen" of the Horagen forest near Bulach.

Please can you provide more detail as to how these objects were related to each other and what their function was as well as who piloted them, etc?

I would be happy to try and accurately illustrate the above-mentioned objects with you when I am next at the SSSC if you agree.

Thanks,

Matthew

Patm

Post Number: 175
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

When Nokodemion's (your) spirit form returned from the Arahat Athersata level did his/your spirit form have to do a reverse transition through the High Council level or was it a direct reincarnation into which lower material-based spiritual level? I was curious as to whether his/your spirit form had to start over from the lowest spiritual level again.

Thanks & Salome,
PatM

Elreyjr

Post Number: 312
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for my question you did not clearly understand.

to try again,
is the Law of Cause and Effect applicable also to the spirit of each human being or it is simply limited only to the material aspect of human beings?

Jun

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,Billy
Did your spirit ever reincarnate as others except prophets?
Thank you
Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 657
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Billy. I hope you are feeling well. And I'd also like to give a special thanks to Christian for all he's done of his own volition, relating to the Spiritual Teaching for us in the the English speaking world. It is mucho appreciated.

Billy, In the last FIGU bulletin, you also spoke about debt and the europäischen Rettungsschirm ESM (European Rescue Fund ESM).

"Und die wohl letzte Generalidiotie bei der Schuldenmacherei ist die, dass Schulden in unbegrenzter Form gemacht werden sollen, und zwar weit über die staatlichen Goldreserven hinaus, so wie es bereits in den 1970er Jahren in den USA geschehen ist, als der krankhaft dumme 37. USA-Präsident, Richard Milhous Nixon, veranlasste, dass der US-Dollar fortan nicht mehr an die staatlichen Goldreserven zu binden war und folgedem Schulden in unbegrenzter Höhe gemacht werden konnten. Das Fazit dieser abgrundtiefen Idiotie führte seither zu einem Schuldenberg der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, der sich auf über 15 Billionen Dollar beläuft."

"And probably the last general idiocy in the debt-making is that debt should be made ​​in unlimited form, and extending well beyond the government's additional gold reserves, as has already happened during the 1970s in the USA, as the morbidly stupid 37th U.S. President, Richard Milhous Nixon, arranged that the dollar was now no longer bound to the government's gold reserves and consequently debt in unlimited amounts could be made. The conclusion of this deep abyss of idiocy, ever since resulted in a debt-mountain for the United States of America, which amounts to over 15 trillion U.S. dollars."

You've spoken very positively about President Obama, yet he has presided over the largest increase in the US debt by any President. In Obamas 4 years the debt has increased by about $5 trillion USD. Can you please say a few words in general about what it means for the world now that Obama has been reelected and also whether Obama's huge debt increase is a big mistake?

Many thanks.
Bruce

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard and Christian,

If there was beginning and there will never be an end and everything is constantly evolving... since there will be no end absolute perfection will never be achieved, how come there are constant things in our Creation which will never change such as Creative commandments and recommendations?

Thank you.

Salome,
Ervin
"I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!" - Zack

Savio

Post Number: 714
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that our universe consists of seven belts, and we exist in the third – the material belt.

It was also mentioned that the ETs travel to Earth and other distance stars via Hyperspace.

My question is: Where would the Hyperspace exist within the seven belts?

Thanks

Savio

Jan

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

a lot has been written and said regarding the jewish legend about Golem. Is this story about Golem based on reality? Do you perhaps know some details to distinguish fiction from facts?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Justsayno

Post Number: 495
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian, I've often wondered what really happened with my husband's great uncle John E. Clark who was an MLA and the Solicitor General of Alberta who in 1956 murdered his wife and four children and the former hired man and his friend at his home by Buffalo Lake. It's hard to believe that he was able to do that with a single action shotgun. I was wondering if there were other factors involved, like maybe he found out something that he shouldn't? Or if it was a setup to make it look like he did it? Or if in fact he really snapped and did it. If this question poses too much trouble, please disregard.
Thank you and Salome
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Norm

Post Number: 1491
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, If most of the space-traveling races are in a different time plane? What time plane are we in?
My Website

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

I have struck a nerve in some people by questioning something you said in the Goblet of Truth. What appeals to me more than anything else about the Teaching you present is that it shows how humankind can follow the natural ideal as a guideline for how best to evolve into a more fair, technologically appropriate society and spiritual state of being. The statement that concerns me in the Goblet of Truth has to do with the adoption of children by homosexual males. It seems to me that such people, while they are perfectly capable of loving and even raising children with fine characters, are not going to be able to give their children a balanced parentage - balanced between both the female and the male psyche. I justify this position by using an analogy - men are not able to naturally bear children themselves. It seems to me that children raised in this environment realistically will suffer a psychological deficit in this regard.

When we are talking about natural ideals, balance is one of the key concepts for me that comes into play. When the Goblet of Truth condones adoption by one or more homosexual males, is it concerned with the natural ideal, or the resulting impacts upon any children raised in this manner?
Life

Creational

Post Number: 418
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and others,

I hope all is well. Thanks to each and every one of you for your unwavering contributions.
If you were asked to write a workable and fair peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, what would it cover?

I ask you because after all, you are the one who came up with the best possible overpopulation control blueprint!

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Ferbon

Post Number: 142
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, please accept my warmest greetings, as they also extend to C/49 and all involved in the mission.

The subject of death requires a lot of understanding and, to be honest, to the point that Earth people have probably greatest difficulty to talk about it. It involves mixture of feelings which can greatly deviate from neutral-positive in one moment and be completely different in another. In addition lack of knowledge and logical thinking regarding the time of “rest” and transition into new personality evokes sadness, disappointment and in extreme cases may lead to panic, fear, uncertainty etc. The task of teaching people of Earth about death is also complicated one because none of us can yet perceive his/her previous incarnations and thus be reaffirmed of unconditional validity of the process of reincarnation. For this reason anxiety will still have to be present in anyone who perceives reality with even slightest of doubt. Understanding of the process of getting old, dying and rebirth in the sense of seasonal changes in nature can be related to very easily. However, when faced with actual death of a very close someone - the personification of nature may not be as easily agreed upon within each individual. The best way each person may deal with this is most likely dependent on their own way of thinking and reasoning and can’t be formulated into “working-for-all” advice.
Moreover, justifying explanation regarding the necessity of rest (which I assume could be used instead of the word “death” or being dead) may be in the form of black holes which take only to transform and give again or, most importantly, in the natural Creation’s cycles of evolution and progress. I further assume that no change and respectfully no transition on the evolutionary latter has ever happened for the worst or in the regressive manner but, to the contrary, each rest is subsequently followed by more evolved creation with all new strength and purpose to create and evolve even further.

I do like this saying: hope for the best and prepare for the worst and in this light I would like, with great pleasure, to ask you what are the main objectives of everyone involved in the mission during your transition into rest and following time - whenever it may occur? I am mostly worried about people’s need for authority and in their reluctance in self-pursuit of logic, truth and reality. It is obvious that questions generate more questions and at some point the scholars will be forced to come up with the answers and agree upon them by themselves. Thus, to conclude and restate aforementioned, shall this inevitable time of your rest come, how do you wish us to continue your work in the most respectful, efficient and agreeable way?

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 327
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian

Page 141 of "Arahat Athersata" explains that for evolution of the spiritform and consciousness to occur, you can't have just one negative (-) or positive (+) pole working, you must have a balance or fusion of the two to acheive equalisedness (Ausgeglichenheit) and relative absolute fulfillment (relative Vervollkommnung). In many of your books you describe this equalisedness as the state to strive for in each lifetime. I think I may have had moments of Negative-Positive-Ausgeglichenheit, what is the best way for a human to achieve negative positive equalisedness (-/+) and how would one know if they acheived it?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Nolimits

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
My question is regarding the nature of the work we do and how it contributes to our consciousness evolution. Many of us are stuck in dull, boring jobs, which we have to perform 8 or more hours a day to make a living. It may not be possible to learn anything new doing such jobs. How can we perform such jobs and better ourselves at the same time, or should we quit such jobs and look for better ones?

Derrick

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

(ex governor of Michigan) Jesse Venture has a show on t.v called "Conspiracy theory".
He just did a recent interview with David Icke the man responsible for creating the nonsense theory of the "Reptilians". His questions are sharp pointed as your answers tend to be and he has a very no nonsense approach to his subjects. He may also run for president as an independent after Obama's term is expired. Would it be out of the question to write him or his producers a letter requesting that he look into your case and perhaps even interview you in Switzerland where you live? My intention in no way is to proselytize anyone but put more attention on your mission and the truth about UFO's/ Et's, the teachings of creation,overpopulation etc.

Thank you once again for being a patient man and teacher to me and others.

Salome
Derrick Lee

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have been fascinated with the possibility of parallel dimensions. According to the views of many great physicists like Dr Machio Kaku, multiples of myself, for example, could be carrying out slightly different lives simultaneously in the multiverse on parallel worlds. I would imagine that these multiverse replicas are not exact copies, so different people with different spirit forms.

I read in the Figu material that we are living in the Goran dimension or as the Plejarens call it the Goran space-time configuration. I looked for more evidence in the Figu material for the multiverse and found line 85 in the Intro to the Spirit Teaching, “The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes out of the universes within this ur -mighty, colossal and all-creative spiritual intelligence of the Creation’s existence.”

From what I’ve learned, I would imagine that in the multiverse each space-time configuration would have a few parallels but with divergences, like purple ketchup instead of red or that the Beatles never broke up and are all alive and still making music. But the greater the divergence between these space-time configurations the more that they would become alternate instead of parallel dimensions. So there would be, for example, an alternate ‘universe within our universe’ where dinosaurs never died out on planet Earth and continued to evolve.

So my question is do these parallel dimensions or space-time configurations really exist where there are copies of Earth and her inhabitants to some degree?

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Jedaiah

Post Number: 38
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I send nothing but love to you and I hope you pass this on to the Plejaren brothers and sisters as well. I suppose this would not truly be a question, but rather a post of appreciation for all that you and the others have done.

Joe

Post Number: 231
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Since the Plejaren are about 30 million years more advanced than we are spiritually, is it possible for them to find out not only their past incarnation but also their future incarnations without using any technological devices?

Paul

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
Recently I have increased my meditation practice and the last couple of times during the meditation exersice I have experienced a feeling of inner spaceousness( like a great, boundless space opening up in my consciousness). I then try to concentrate on the space but as soon as a thought arises it goes. I have experienced this before when I first started to meditate several years ago. I am following the guidelines and methods in Einfuehrung in die Meditation.
My question is; is this a sign of a real meditation or is it some kind of illusion(of the eyes/vision etc.)?
Thanks Billy, any feedback will be useful.
Salome.

Ramirez

Post Number: 782
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Please allow me to rephrase a previous question concerning your return from the higher realms back into the re-incarnation cycle.

There are stories circulating that this is your third return to the re-incarnation cycle whereby your spiritform again occupies a material body ..... is this correct ?

By that (the rumors) have implied that on two previous occasions you returned from the Arahat Athersata level into the material re-incarnation cycle then again returned to Arahat Athersata after various unspecified periods of time which sounds very strange and unlikely.

So can you confirm definitely whether this current revisit to the re-incarnation cycle is your first and only return after originally evolving into the Arahat Athersata level.

Also concerning the mixup with symbols affecting time as stated in a recent special bulletin .... does that mean the universe is 46 billion years old not 46 trillion and what about the Creational cycle ? Is that 311 billion years instead of 311 trillion ? .... makes a huge difference.

If Ptaah and Quetzal are able to interact with the High Council level ..... didn't anyone ever ask to cross check these things ?
Cheers.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 443
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

I was at a repair shop getting my car fixed. While I waited there was a show on television regarding extraterrestrial visitation and the typical photos of e.t. crafts were shown. I was pleasantly surprised to note that there are many people out there who are open minded and even have a sincere interest.

Here in the USA we have what I would call "divided-efforts" amongst the "pro-figu" amongst us. Sadly, people are divided against each other due to offenses and insults. This has caused a division and people have migrated to or formed 'this group' or 'that group' and there is no mutual harmony. Also the feelings of some have been hurt and this only further exasperates the division that exists. I feel that we here in the USA need to come together as a single unit and focus on the development or establishment of a "Country Group" and steer away from forming groups that only serve to divide the pro-figu amongst us. Also, elements of cult structure or thinking is evident and perhaps the organizers are unaware of this. This is my opinion and observation; please correct me if I am mistaken here.

Once we can all evolve above these offenses and hurt and come together in a synergistic and harmonious effort, my thoughts were about us here in the USA effecting the following.

In chapter 9 verses 42-47 I found a great insight in verse 46 which states; 46. "Seek and pray in your consciousness that more labourers will be found for the harvesting."

Is the understanding and knowledge regarding what this verse implies contained in the newly translated Goblet of the Truth or should we look elsewhere or in combination with?

In ending I would like to appeal to your compassion; if you would, please give us here in the USA a word of encouragement or advise that we may consider and that would help us resolve these hurts and lingering offenses we seem to be holding onto so that we may hold the true truth of our oneness and evolution that, we may understand.

Thank you again to you both.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Scott

Post Number: 2338
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,
Rem was in the process of submitting his question when I closed off the section, so I thought it would be ok to add his question.
Thanks
Scott

Salome Billy,

In the USA, and maybe elsewhere, when someone mentions the term GMO, they mean more than just a "genetically modified organism". The term "GMO" implies food which has genes that have been spliced between organisms which are of different species, and indeed from other kingdoms in some cases (e.g. some bacteria introduced into corn genes, or a new salmon meat with goat DNA, or a cow with human breastmilk). What are your thoughts on the idea that genetically modified food products can negatively affect the genes of human beings down the road after years of continual consumption? Namely, the intake of so-called "GMO"(genetically modified organism) food whose seeds have even been patented as "Roundup Ready" (designed to withstand dosages of Roundup pesticide (glyphosate)), as well as "Bt" food (bacillus thuringiensis - a bacteria used as a biological pesticide) by the major food corporation Monsanto.

I have heard that consuming GMO food affects the third generation, with sterility as a potential effect. So, say I eat GMO food and have kids in the future... My kids grow into adults, and all the while they eat food contaminated by GMOs, and have kids of their own... The theory is that those children will be sterile.

Is this something even the Plejaren have looked into, or have you wrote about it and maybe I overlooked your information?

Rem Robinson

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page