Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 24, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body » Archive through December 24, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Skyrim

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert, I'm surprised to hear that the Plejaren sometimes drank our coffee with Billy, or be it, consumed anything that was grown on this planet due to our pollution/soil problem. Everything in moderation is ok I guess. Did they take the coffee bean back to Erra like they did with the potatoe?

Antonio

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys for your answers.
yes Timothy, you are right. This morning I meditated in the morning, immediately after getting out of bed and everything was easier :-)
Today I will start to reduce the amount of caffeine.
have a good day

Peace
Antonio

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 153
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I doubt if the Plejaren have needed to import coffee beans. Like many complex chemicals, caffeine is used by many seemingly unrelated plants on Earth, so presumably it would also be found in other plants throughout the universe. It would make sense to me that if they find some species or biomes not previously encountered they might study them, but I don't have an inside line as to what they are doing. Your guess is as good as mine.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2517
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert and All....

I would not be surprised the Plejarans drinking coffee with Billy.

Some of us may know, that when Billy went on his long Space Journey, in the
Mothership, he was given a drink which kept him AWAKE for 7 days, I think it
was. Thus, I would presume, that even the Plejarans whom was showing Billy
around would do like-wise: take a drink of that beverage!:-)

Thus, I think the Plejarans, when/if needed, are quite accustomed to such
ways; to stay on their feet....

Edward.

Blake_p

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
im not sure if your comment was a statement or a question about them drinking coffee with Billy,you've been on quite a while so i'm sure you remember this but i'll post it anyway. When Quetzal was handling most of the contacts,maybe in the late 80's(?), They were about to start a conversation(contact), and Billy makes himself a cup of coffee and Quetzal asks for one, Billy was slightly surprised,and Quetzal said he like it because it was refreshing, i remember this well because specifically he took his coffee black,and Billy cracks a joke,"would you like a cigarette with that", which i thought was pretty funny, and of course,because most of them have a limited sense of humor, Quetzal replies, no thanks, i dont smoke,not realizing Billy was cracking wise about his nasty black coffee. Slightly paraphrasing but close to what he said.Billy may have actually cracked another joke when he handed it to him bout it being black as hell. So for somebody else reading this,who was curious,they definitely drink coffee or something close with the same properties.

Quest

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi blake p, do you know in which contact note where billy traveled to erra with quetzal? by the way, was billy allowed to take pictures of cities in erra? it would have been nice to see how there cities looks like. i read in that contact not long ago , that quetzal collected all sorts of automobiles from earth and displayed it in his compound, it would have been nice to have quetzal compound in pictures. thanks

Blake_p

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quest,
If i remember correctly their may nave been a mention of it in the contact notes about him going but i dont remember their being any detailed information about his trip,just a few mentions like, what their homes and some buildings looked like,and i know he was there to counsel their spirit leaders in a stadium like place and on some viewing screens,and also, if he did take pics,they must have not been for show, also this was way after all of the pics he took in the 70's and 80's. Yea i always wondered why there were no pics taken of Erra,even from space, i dont see any reason why it could be harmful or detrimental to anything regarding their wellbeing or to the mission. Quetzal has lots of cars from what i understand in his collection. Pretty funny to think bout him throwing on some glasses,droppin the top,and firing up the old 65 mustang and takin it for a spin. Kinda to bad their are no roads there so i wonder if he ever has had a chance to drive them at all. I will look back through the notes and see for sure cause i understand that i've actually not answered your question regarding where that is, i'm sure somebody will chyme in b4 i get back to you.

Matt

Post Number: 287
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Kinda to bad their are no roads there so i wonder if he ever has had a chance to drive them at all."

Hi Blake, in the book "And still they fly" on page 26 its reads -

"Finally, I would like to call your attention to yet another unique attraction on Erra concerning a museum of Earth vehicles. Everyone of the wheeled and tracked vehicles ever built on Earth is exhibited here in a huge area of several hectares.

A special experience for the founder of this museum consists of taking an excursion in the wilderness during his free time with nothing other than an Earthly Land Rover from his own collection!"

The benefit/beauty of a 4x4 vehicle is it don't needs roads to be able to drive it. They can make their own roads!

I too love taking my 4x4 regularly into the Australian wilderness for some fun bush bashing or camping! :-)

Ferbon

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I try to imagine what it looks like - the display? I have problem picturing a salesman yard with balloons dangling from each vehicle ;) and confederate flags all over ...think of all the androids doing maintenance. Jay Leno pales with that.

Schantz

Post Number: 155
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Your bush bashing for fun sounds like the unnecessary destruction of nature to me. Do you not think about all the creatures you're killing and destroying their habitat all for the purpose of your enjoyment?

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah Schantz,

I think Matt's Outback 4x4 adventure sounds awesome. Your not going Hindu on us now, my friend? It's the intention that matters. If Matt started pointing his rig at kangaroos and started plowing, then we would have an unnecessary destruction of nature. But for now it sounds like a hell-of-a good time to me.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Matt

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz, I had an idea someone might say something in regards to that bush bashing comment I made. The bush bashing I'm talking about is driving on the endless amount of 4 wheel drive tracks throughout Oz, which are legal and do very little damage to floral and animals.

Your comment/question should be directed to Quetzal/P because as far as I'm aware there are no dirt tracks on Erra.

Blake_p

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
good to know quetzal gets his ride on,sounds like some good fun,doin a little off-roading in the old land rover.Actually thats a pretty funny thought too,thinking of him doing some donuts or mudding. Guess i should pick up the book since ive pretty much read everything else available in english. Schantz, i hear what ur saying, because everything should be respected whether it's small or large,insect or animal and so forth,but it's pretty impossible to go off-roading for any reason and not run over all kinds of stuff,which would mean Quetzal does the same thing.

Schantz

Post Number: 158
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First off according to the information it's not Quetzal that has the Rover. Secondly, according to the information they don't have land vehicles on Erra, they hover above ground so they don't harm the environment. And if Quetzal, Billy, or anyone else does something that harms nature for entertainment it doesn't make it right. But I get what you guys are saying about the dirt tracks that are designated for such activities so no worries. We all inadvertently harm creatures everyday just by stepping on top of them when we walk or by running over them everytime we drive our vehicles.

Matt

Post Number: 292
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz, I had an idea it wasn't Quetzal who was driving that Land Rover and also who was the founder of that museum of Earth vehicles on Erra. Thats why I said "Quetzal/P", because I wasn't sure.

But whichever Plejaren is driving that Land Rover into the wilderness for excursions must be doing some form of damage to floral and fauna because they had no vehicle tracks there. Perhaps it is only allowed because it is only ONE vehicle on Erra that is doing that.

Blake_p

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,
I hear where you're coming from,but i think its a little extreme to never be able to harm anything in the environment,it's just simply impossible.Even the P's have destroyed trees,grass,and a P woman accidentally killed a deer when she parked her beamship.I mean i would understand if somebody was riding in a monster truck through a pristine field,with a born to kill everything tattoo on their arm,with a flame thrower shooting fire out the window engulfing everything in fire but I think its just prudent to have a mentality that we should try to respect everything in the enviornment but just understand that everything we do affects everything else,usually in a negative way,at least for now. I mean most of the people here eat chicken,beef, clear forests for housing spaces,so i agree with you but at the same time even if we would all like it to be different,we are all part of the same hypocrisy in one way or another.

Blake_p

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And i forgot,it is Quetzal who has the land rover,and takes it on small excursions.And they also have many earth cars there in a museum of a few hectares(sp?)with many types of cars made,but just for show, Quetzal has his own collection of cars,one of which is a land rover,at least thats what is in and still they fly.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to ask what fiber, food, medicine and recreational plants mostly grow plejaren/pleiadians on their planet and ships? I heard that they do come to collect seeds from Earth so there has to be similar species. Do they grow and use cannabis? What is their perspective on psychodelic plant use such as ayahuasca, psilocybe mushrooms, salvia divinorum for perception improvement, consciousness expansion or ecstatic, mystical experience and healing?

Edward

Post Number: 2631
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sauroman....

It would be best for you to purchase Guido's book; if you can get a hold on
one? There is very much information about the Plejarans in relation to your
questions. Would be best for you to read it all at-first-hand; for better
clarification and understanding.

GUIDO MOOSBRUGGER

And Yet...They Fly!
2001 Steelmark LLC, ISBN 0-9711523-0-6; viii, 362 pages + 40 pages of color
photos + 18 pages of appendices; translated from German to English by Jurij
Walkiw & Rebecca Walkiw, edited by Jason Steele, Marc Juliano, Mike Whelan &
Mary Jane Shippen; released September 15, 2001 [IUFOC, Laughlin NV];
http://www.andyettheyfly.com

Billy did once mention that DRUGS, of any type and its usage, is more an
invention of MAN, himself, for his own Leisure, if not for his own curiosity;
typical primitive man.

FIGU as well as Billy, would prefer it, that you - Stay Away - from drugs!!

DRUGS, can alter your state of mind, in your disadvantage! Schizophrenia,
Psychosis, etc...as, result.

The best way, would be, to seek TRUE Creational Knowledge and Wisdom through
the study of the Spirit(ual) Teaching(s).

You DO NOT need....all those drugs and what not to seek TRUTH.

The TJ and, Spirit(ual) Teaching(s)...is quite adequate.

Seeking TRUTH with a sober mind...if more effective...than a distorted mind
filled with drugs, which...only distorts the Truth and the essence, to what
man is truly searching for.

Edward.

(Message edited by indi on December 24, 2012)

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 116
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11;

Billy's short book 'Direktiven' covers the use of all the drugs you mentioned, and then some. Although I don't know if this has been confirmed, I would seriously doubt that the Plejaren consume psychoactive cannabis. As Billy has written, and rather extensively at that, humans on Earth really shouldn't use -any- drugs. Psilocybin, marijuana, hash, fly agaric, alcohol, etc. are all strongly mind-altering substances, and Billy has commented multiple times that the use of marijuana correlates to a shrinking of the brain. Tobacco is also addressed at length, including its relation to an increased risk of ovarian cancer, testicular cancer, sterility in both genders, etc. and even caffeine is addressed as a substance not to be abused.

In short, there are no short cuts to spiritual evolution and advancement. While many of these psychoactive plants may have certain, legitimate medical benefits, I do not think Billy has commented on any of that, and quite frankly it doesn't sound like you are interested or in need of any of the potential medicinal benefits some of those plants may have. Also, in terms of the medicinal benefits that certain plants have, just remember the old saying that a little bit of poison can be medicine, and too much medicine can be poison.

I recommend Direktiven for more in depth writing from Billy about drugs and other mind-altering substances.

Peace;

- Gaia

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 220
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the goal is increased wisdom and clarity of perception, drugs are not the way to go.

There is a fine line between drugs and nutritional supplements. For instance, laying one's head upon a lavender-filled pillow at night helps with dreaming. Does this constitute a mentally damaging drug? It does alter the mind. For now, perhaps the best way to make this determination is by assessing the mental confusion that can result from the use of some chemical: the more confusing/stupefying some substance is to both the mind and the brain, the unhealthier it is. By this metric, caffeine/cocaine is a damaging substance, as is alcohol and marijuana. Using this same standard, there are other substances, such as the dreaming 'drugs', that may be put to valid use without fear of mental damages. Another variable is the amounts used of some substance. For instance, minuscule amounts of alcohol may not be damaging enough to be concerned about. These discernments are made by the individual, just as are the repercussions carried by them.

Regarding the mental states, the clarity the mind seems to find when taking psychedelics such as LSD and other designer drugs is an illusion, a mental self-deception brought on by the brain's dissociating with the mind. The result of confusing the brain in this way is that mind makes leaps of association without doing all the math. If you want to check this out for yourself, volunteer to help someone who is tripping on one of these drugs. You will very soon find that their mental functioning has been reduced. The damage that is caused by these drugs can be long-term, or even permanent. Marijuana is especially mentioned in this regard. The spiritual insights that result from mental dissociation can most clearly be found in contemplation and meditation, precisely because there is no drug confusing the brain.

Reversing the resultant mental damage is probably possible with a fair amount of mental exercise, healthy living, and self-discipline. Since taking mentally damaging substances has been so prevalent in our society, many people would benefit from developing a program to reverse the damages of drugs to both mind and brain. Such a program might look like this:
1. a thorough cleansing program, probably repeated seasonally a number of times
2. mental grounding through gardening or other simple, natural life-oriented tasks
3. once some reasonable clarity has been regained, a regular program of meditation can be followed
Depending upon how far in wrong direction one has walked, it may take awhile to fully regain one's faculties, perhaps years. Take consolation that this same path would be good for pretty much everyone in the modern world. This is a path that has no shortcut, so lighten up and just go with it.
Life

Indi

Post Number: 694
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please keep on topic here folks. This section is to discuss the Plejaren information about these issues and not our own advice about health disease and the human body.

We all have different experiences and knowledge about health etc. but this forum is mainly for discussion of these topics as presented in the Figu material.

Edwards suggestion of Guido's book is a good one, as it does contain much info about the Plejaren. Also a search through the translated contact notes will yield other information about foods, drugs etc..

On the FIGU Canada website there is a collection of health related exerpts to be found.

A search of this forum, back through the years will also yield discussions about these topics, so please make the effort to search.

Please resist the temptation to give health advice on this forum.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Skyrim

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejaren said that the plant "moringa" is the most nutritional of any plant on Earth. I purchased some moringa to try and I have to say it tastes terrible. It tastes like your eating (unedible) green leaves. I've tried adding a couple of teaspoons full of it into orange juice but it still tastes terrible. The people/sites where I got it from say to sprinkle some of it over food but I can't imagine that tasting very good. I would like to know if anyone here has used moringa in recipes and what have they used to disguised/hide its strong flavour?

phil

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page