Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas57

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1st time question(ever!):

Is it possible for the consciousness block to incarnate in more than one personality in a century(or very close time period), and have two incarnations at the same time?

Thank you for the many years of your dedicated mission!

Thomas57

Marbar

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Sometime last year or the year before last, on this forum I asked you what advice you would give to first-cousins that are married to each other. As far as I can remember, you said: According to the spiritual teachings, closely related people should not have children up to the seventh generation.

Now, with a society that Erra is, I wonder do the Plejarens use the term cousins when referring to other family members. I have no problems with cousin marrying with each other as long as they truly love each other. I know that a person cannot marry his or her own parents, grandparents, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, and his or her own grandchildren. Now my question:

Billy, to the best of your knowledge, can first-cousins on Erra allowed to be married to each other or not, please explain why?

Salome,
MarBar

Stevieo

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ima continue from my precious question.
So mental illness is in the material consciousness !!! and not the spirit.
Im getting confuse cause u stated that the consciousness is real spirit evolution
and u also stated that the spirit is always more higher evolved then the consciousness.the one of the questions u stated the spirit is always more evolved then the consciousness but at the end of the day the consciousness wins.not a quote but yeah.
at the same time semjase stated in contact report 6 primary life line 57. Life forms in these stages are designated by already reason-gifted beings as mentally ill (ill in consciousness), as idiots, etc., but their consciousness and intellect, in reality, are simply not yet developed in a knowledge-related manner (new spirits, who must first form themselves through learning and experience, etc.).
and u also stated in the future of mankind that in link humanity 8.4.1.1mental illness
Real mental diseases result from a powerful confusion in knowledge of spirits that were already educated. As the genes become influenced by the spirit, they acquire the confused impulses, store them, and create the confused idea into a confused form of life. This hurts normal creatures from generation to generation by the irresistible further development of the spirit periodically causing conditioned evolution. This means that the confused spirit’s crucial functions of the genes become afflicted with the improper regulation of certain factors. This improper regulation causes its impulses to intermingle with the brain’s acids and affect the same wrong factors to evoke a confusion, which then becomes organic.

The evolution of the spirit can cause the confusion to become normal again over generations. Each hurt form of life can be burdened differently along with their descendants. The development of the descendants can be hurt, more so with low developed spirits than highly developed ones, which are even able to neutralize such wrong regulation. So, it is absolutely possible for the descendants of insane creatures to become normal. After many generations, when all is normal again, there can be small lingering factors that break out as afflictions.
Now im confuse whats the different from the material consciousness(genetics) and the spirit(consciousness-evolution).im getting that the mental ill people is young spirits that’s sick in the mind and need to evolved at the same time im getting that its not the spirit but the material consciousness that effect and also hamper the evolution in the spirit brings burden to the spirit life and prevent evolution but at the same time its still the consciousness.
Im confuse can u help me out here thank you.
Thank for all u have done.
Oh and for a side note what does iq really mean does it really tell how smart a person is spiritaly.i know this another question but if u don’t answer can u save it for next round

Elreyjr

Post Number: 316
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Other than the absence of brain activity (as an effect of physical/medical concerns), are there more circumstances/determinants (causes) for the life force (spirit-form) to separate from the material body?

Jun

Corey

Post Number: 354
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I was wondering if there are still artifacts left on the other worlds, left behind from the genetically manipulated peoples during their travels from Sirius to the SOL system for future generations to find, or did the Sirians remove those like they did Mars? Contact 251 states: "The discovery, refurbishing and renewed operation of ancient extraterrestrial artifacts and stations on Mars in the not-too-distant future, and much later in other places as well, will be accomplished by our more distant descendants." -I know the ones on Mars are gone, it's the possibility of artifacts and stations that could still be in other places/planets/systems that I'm referring to. I'm asking because to me it seems that the removal of the artifacts on Mars has created a "ripple effect" which has changed our future and I'm wondering if we, as a race, will still find our way back to Sirius for the final rectification of the aging/aggression gene (collaboration with the Sirians) and form an alliance with the Sirians and relocate our government to Sirius as foretold in contact 251.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Marcela

Post Number: 255
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you and Christian:

I was reading about people experiencing levels of hallucinations, either auditory or visual. I have learned that children might hear voices in their heads due to an anxiety problem or other causes like genetics, accidents, etc. These hallucinations may get worse and diagnose schizophrenia.

You mentioned once that medication is important, but also it is important to connect with reality. Does it help to tell the person who suffers from hallucinations that these don't exist and they are created by oneself, and that the person should ignore the voices or accept that they only exist in the imagination but not in the real world?

Very thankful, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Zanderson

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Polygamy – A Natural Family Way-of-Life

Hello Mr. Meier and the rest of FIGU.
My Question for this round is, in regards to Polygamy and the polygamous family, how should it be approached by both genders?

I think an effective answer would best be suited in a bulletin, but if it's ok feel free to place your response here.

I asked this question because after thinking on the subject matter, several concerns arose to which I came to some answers (which may be wrong) but felt that the subject was not extensively covered (If I'm mistaken and this was already done, please point me in the relevant direction and that will suffice).

I've decided to share a few of what I've arrived at so far and hope that this will be of some help (feel free to edit/delete whatever misguided notion I may have arrived at).

The polygamous family is a natural way of life and is established by a single male in marriage with two or more females. Evidence of this natural tendency can be found in nature, demonstrated in the Gorilla and Lion kingdom to name a few (National Geography). While the human being is above the animals, such principles are found present in nature, for man to learn and reap the benefits from.

The polygamous family has several benefits for both gender for which some are as follows:
1- Having a large family without contributing to overpopulation; as a family with a husband and two wives can produce up to six children, with each wife having a maximum of three children (keeping with your 3 child max policy).

2- For the females of such a family, each wife would represent not just having a sister but also a close female friend, to relate from one female to the next, things us males (well me anyways) usually fail to grasp (girl talk).

3- In such a family construct, the various responsibilities can be shared amongst the members to achieve a more productive and progressive family, this can contribute to alleviation of any member feeling overburden with responsibilities.

4- Such a family construct contributes more significantly to the eradication of traits such a jealousy and selfishness, for actually having it functional leads to nullification of these traits.

5- It is highly likely (my opinion) those children born in a polygamous family will become exceedingly socially oriented, due to the high natural social nature woven in such a family construct.

6- In the event that all members of the polygamous family are similarly spiritually oriented (Students of the Spiritual Teachings), I think that the consciousness/spiritual development would occur at a faster pace.

The construct of the polygamous family also has some concerns for which some are as follows:

1- It is advised that the male should be able to fully support each wife before undertaken any in a marriage.

2- It is advised that legal documentation be constructed and agreed to, prior to marriage, so that in the event of a separation no discrimination may arise.

3- (I had trouble establishing how best to achieve an acceptable means of decision making in such a setup, nevertheless this is what I came up with). In such a family construct, decision are achieved democratically, however the judgment of those responsible for a specific roles takes precedence and is superseded only by a superior logic. E.g. A role is assigned to a wife in the family to be responsible for all the investment activities (due to experience in that area) done on behalf of the family. Her decision can only be overwritten if a more productive investment plan (for example) is put forward by another member. In the event that a decision needs to be made but no roles are present the democratic process is put in place, so majority rules (the decision of the husband would decide a tie if such arise).

I would appreciate your opinion on this.

Salome, Live Long and Prosper
Sanchez Anderson
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Retchie1973

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduard good day to you.....i always have this question lingering in my mind for so many years....eversince i was a child i always look up to the skies and always waited for something to come...i always believed in humans coming from other stars and also it really never went away from my mind about reincarnation at a very young age.....i was brought up as a strict catholic....when i read and pondered and studied your material it didnt take long to accept it i never had any difficulty in accepting it......is it possible that they ( ETs) conveying me or others, information through impulses? Or i was there once.... Thank you so much........
retchupax

Rye

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a definition and a set of procedures for the use of 'logical force' that the Plajaren abide by when implementing such an action? In other words, what range of actions are included in the Plajaren's 'logical force' methodology?

I think that your entire Mission and that of FIGUs is the use of direct 'logical force', but what else besides the seeding of the spiritual teaching would be considered 'logical force'?

Savio

Post Number: 718
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for the answer that: “Being born, growing up, aging and dying is possible only in the case of material beings…”

I refer to those beings that have visited you in the past.

My question is: Were you visited by any energy form being and/or light being and where did they come from?

Salome

Savio

Quinn

Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and other members ¨C I am from Shanghai, China. Lucky me that I found you and your spirit teaching last year which have endowed me with the real meaning of life since then. Besides myself studying your materials, in order to let more Chinese people aware of you and your spirit teaching, together with a couple of other net friends, I started to translate your material into Chinese, basically your contact reports of English version from futureofmankind.co.uk since we don¡¯t know anything about German. Given such a big population in the country, the result of our efforts is tiny but we will go on and stick to it. The more I know about you, the more questions I have. I believe I will find most of the answers when I have read more of your teaching.
When I read your teaching and do the translation, I realize that language could be one of biggest obstacles in the course of spreading your teaching. It is close to impossible to have all earthlings understand German so in a long term different language translation will be one of the keys to present the teaching to the world. I reckon there are some reasons why Plejarens don¡¯t provide other scripts in the major languages like English, Spanish or Chinese on top of the German original version, so that the teaching might be understood easily by people and spread faster. One is that German is the best language in the case of spirit teaching and the other is that they don¡¯t have the responsibility to do us such a favor since it is totally a business of non-German speakers who still have the option to learn German. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.
Now my question is what the real origin of Chinese is. Chinese seems to belong to a completely different language family compared to German, English and etc. Can you please shed some light on it and provide your comment on this language?
Thank you and do stay healthy.

Quinn

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 109
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy & Christian,
On this forum we have been discussing the motions of SOL and Earth and the cause of the epochal transformations which are now occurring (caused by the radiations of the central sun of the zodiac constellations and the golden radiations of the central sun of the Milky Way galaxy), with reference to contacts 9 & 148. SOL orbits the central star of the Milky Way galaxy with a period of 317 million years, as well as orbiting the centre of the constellations which comprise the zodiac with a period of 25,860 years. Earth has a precessional motion about it's centre with a period of 25.860 years relative to the stars (resulting in the polar oscillation which you mention in C148). It seems likely that the gigantic star or Central Sun at the centre of the zodiac constellations causes both the motion of SOL about this centre as well as the precession of Earth. Are my assumptions correct and what is the name of this gigantic star and/or it's constellation, at the centre of the zodiac constellations, which is causing these motions?

Regards,
Charles

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

excuse me mr meier. i have a question and statements to you that took me several minutes to brace myself, be calmer and regain self-control to able myself to type all these words.
do you really exist? are you really co existing with me and all other beings in this planet? though im from philippines and you are in that place opposite of this planet, are you areally walking on the same landmass in this earth same as ours? or perhaps are you some sort of illusion within this internet world? are you really here? you know i am very sorry if i am asking these questions. actually i have no courage or great reason to ask this because i'm teaching myself right now that all first times are unique, peculiar, confusing and sometimes unrealistic for the perceiver and that i should just let time pass and repeatedly experience that new thing so i can accustom myself to it and eventually adjust and bring myself back to normal reality. well i don't desire to assume that what's happening to me now is just a peak effect of the coffee i had few hours ago but you see mr . meier, the world news most probably have put me to question this question again in a profoundly anew depth in me. i have read a few of your predictions and prophesies but then on that past times, never have i been shaken like this until right now. my great concern at the moment lies in australia's situation. weeks ago, temperatures of the entire continent went up drastically reaching an all time record high of 45.6 c with an approximate average of 40's degree C persisted for days. consequently, heat brought up fires sprouting on all corners conquering hectares of the continent. then days later, right now, majority of eastern australia is devastated and sinking in heavy floods brought by heavy rains, to stir the bowl further, mini-tornado, BUBBLE FLOOD, and tomato-juice colored seashore just put me in this ruining state and uncontrollably i see my entire planet, i see the images and videos of war, killings, fights, rage, anger, hate, destruction, ruins, fires, deaths, profound beggings, poverty, hunger, hopeless, powerlessness, nothingness, emptiness.
man, really. mr. meier my. . how have you been doing it? how could you take it. really my gracious. i am not even certain if we are speaking of the same page or if am i minutely glimpsing what you have been strongly taking since time that began. yet for how long. how did you cope with this? this planet overflowing of everything OPPOSITE of the magnificent undescribable creation? you man, really, do you even exist? are you really alive breathing the same air as we do? you clever man,you really peculiar being if you really is alive and breathing, can you please slap me again, and shake that the real truth is really the real truth which you satisfyingly described in your great journey. specifically during the 7 minute in timelessness? a few minute have passed, approximately 25 mins at least whereby this peculiar feeling have persisted, may this perhaps be have arisen from peak effects of coffee? apparently my hands became cold, lousy and quiet trembling or lacked control, maybe 2 teaspoons of black coffee is just too much that my body and thinking is impaired to an extent this really peculiar happening resulted in me.

Right now at this very moment, i think i gradually held myself back to reality and sanity, and the peculiar feeling slowly faded and became quiet controlled, yet one question still remained in my mind which i undoubtedly wanted to be answered, do you really exist and you are alive at this very great moment walking on this empty planet?

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

What is your opinion on moneymaking ideas £¿
Thanks

Salome

Derrick

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

When will the laws of creation/the teachings of spirit and of truth and of life first be implemented into science on our Earth? Apparently there are 4 more stages of spiritual science that have yet to be used...can you give more information on that?
Thank you Billy and Christian.
Salome
Note to Christian: Do you pronounce your name Christi-on instead of the regular way because of the association to Christianity and the vibration that the name may carry? Like Religion and Religeon? It would make sense to me if you directed people to address your name as such because of that reason.
Salome
Derrick

Newinitiation

Post Number: 610
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Billy time and time again your unending eloquent modesty and neutrality in all your conversations speaks enormous volume about the greatness of your character and often puts many a shame on my arrogance, inadequacies, flaws, deficiencies, stupidity and ignorance.
May I be rude on this occasion and make such an observation even if I am unworthy of making such a judgment in saying that you are by far the greatest person ever lived on this entire planet and none comes close even to the tip of your fingernails in greatness.

In your contact conversations and various other articles you repeat many times that the purpose of existence even for Creation and all it's creations including human being's evolutive spirit, spirit forms, the universe and all things is evolution, development and transition.
The fact that everything learns through striving, being, just living in existence and experience through incessant transformation from one state to another under the inescapable laws of Creation and for the human being; learning by striving for knowledge, cognition, recognition, further awareness, and so on.
As for the Creations itself I don't know what the clear and visible indication detectable by human beings with technical devices and abilities are inside this course matter fourth belt of our universe even though I think that it is possible.
Since human being's spirit forms from human to the petale level and then the merging with Creation all serve an important purpose for further development of Creation and in between these levels of spiritual plane, the spirit keeps learning and developing through gaining knowledge and abilities, I am curious as to what the indications and signs of evidence are in our visible universe that Creation has evolved, developed, improved, gained further wisdom, knowledge, abilities, and capabilities.
I am wondering whether as Creation develops and evolves further that the planets, suns, galaxies, super clusters of galaxies, six other belts along with our coarse matter belt shows evidence by it being detectable that certain universal laws such as physics, chemistry, biology, spiritual laws and so on adds further complexities to the already laid out immutable and unchanging laws of Creations, albeit in a different form.
I am also wondering whether it is correct to think that through the renewal process of our universe every 40 Billion to 50 Billion years that in this time new petale spirit forms that have merged with Creaton will have a bearing on the form of our visible universe in more improved form and not just Creation's accumulated knowledge which cannot be detected yet and that if we can compare our universe in the state when it was first created to our present state of our universe now, there would be a drastic difference in the number of human spirit forms created, the complexity, variety and numbers of planets, suns, galaxies and matter substance and anti-matter as well as to the laws of physics, volume and density of the dark matter, brightness of light contained in our visible universe, movement, structure, size, spiritual knowledge, information and the thought itself.

So my question is what is the exact indication, evidence, affirmation, clue, confirmation, corroboration, cue, data, demonstration, grounds, information, manifestation, mark, sign, and substantiation that we can detect, see, hear, sense, and find throughout our visible universe of the evolution, development, improvement, and change of Creation and it's state.

Thank You
Matt (In Sung) Lee

Scott

Post Number: 2366
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

During the years before President Kennedy was assassinated he mentioned going to the moon by the end of the decade. Do you know if President Kennedy was aware that this goal was unrealistic and therefore other arrangements would have to be made, which would convince the world that Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to set foot on the moon, but in reality this was not the truth?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on January 30, 2013)

Fjatonlukos

Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

In your first contact with Semjase she told you that one of her people's tasks was to warn the terrestrial population about a conflict with "degenerate human creatures". Did this refer to the humans from the Sirius star systems, or some other still present threat?

Regards,
Fjatonlukos

Lepuniv

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer.

Back to infinity!

On June 24, 2012 - 02:16 pm, you told me:

"And infinity is not a property of everything."

But you told also that an object as an egg had the property of being finite and infinite at the same time.

Question:

So please, cite me objects which have only the property of being finite.

Thanks!
Take care of yourself!

Salome

Lepuniv

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 349
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard

Is there any negative effects to flora and fauna from the use of salt (rock salt) to melt snow and ice from roads and pathways?

Thank you
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Theredpill

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Regarding the Denver dog, it was able to report back things like social security number of people as well as predicting the outcome of elections, and birthdates of people, something that does not seem to be a simple matter of the psyche.

I have forwarded an article on it to Christian a few days ago. Perhaps when there is more time this can be revisited as I find it rather intriguing...

Meanwhile, my new question is about a picture I once saw of you swapping a fly. I recall the answer was that it was okay to kill as it was a "pest." Please help me to understand to what extent can we extend the definition without violating creational laws and recommendations? Just as an example, is it okay to use an ultraviolet lamp to mass attract and kill all the flies around a patio where I would sit to enjoy my reading? Where do we draw the line?

Dr_mer

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and thank you for your time I am happy to reach you again. I appreciate your patience and words. The question I have to ask is concerning the bright lights that appear to us humans in the sky. And in some cases that appear as orbs of light. I have witnessed these lights moving in zig-zag like patterns, vanishing and reappearing, stopping then moving mid air etc. Sometimes these experiences are documented as with Dorothy Izatt, who has an ongoing relationship with such lights. WHO/WHAT ARE THESE ILLUMINATED BEINGS/CREATURES THAT APPEAR TO US? Thanks also for the response given to me in my previous question asked in July of 2012 concerning Billy. Although the response given by CF was appropriate, I would like to make the point that it was not a response from Billy to the question asked "Why has there been a discontinuing of physical evidence such as video, photo, audio and metals?". (Please be clear I am not asking the same question and that this question was already asked) I was and am trying to understand the logic behind not documenting such evidence. I appreciate your patience and words. }

Patm

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Just a Happy 76th Birthday wish!
Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page