Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through January 20, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia

Persons do stay at the centre, mostly they camp there on a field.

You have to ask Figu for permission first 2 at least to weeks in advance.

Your best bet is to contact Figu directly for the correct information. I have never stayed at the SSSC but in guest houses near the SSSC.

Salome
Stephen
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Patm

Post Number: 159
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is some information located in this link regarding visiting the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center
(Note: You will have to go to this original post as I don't believe it is passed via email notification)

Salome
PatM

Orphelia

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone.

Thanks for answering the questions and also for the links, in regards to my question. I shall look at the information that is required.

Thanks again. {hugs}

Orphie.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Jschafer

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, I retired from my job in Maryland last year and moved to where I now live in the state of Oregon. However, for half a dozen years before that I was seriously considering moving to Flagstaff, Arizona because of the Lowell observatory located there; they recently completed a new observatory in the same area. When the time came for me to retire I went Oregon instead, however; the climate in that part of the country was more appealing to me. But I recently learned about your recommendations for settling in northern Arizona, as outlined in your Contact Report #423; you seem to have indicated that your American friends should live in that area. Would it still be worthwhile for me to move to that area someday, in the situation which has developed since then?

Esinclair

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
This may sound strange, but here goes! Arnie H. visited you several times along with my sister, Catherine B. and you requested that I needed to visit to speak with you. Part of this was related to the Mike B. tantrum at the Center concerning a object belonging to me. Do you need me to visit with you Thank-you

Scott

Post Number: 2313
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Billy doesn't read this forum, so you will have to contact FIGU directly.

Regards
Scott

Verlanis

Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy to everyone at FIGU. I am Jack. I am just introducing myself.
I was introduced to Billy in a dream over 10 years ago. This sounds odd but is the only way I have been to make any sense of an old story I once was writing. Fast-forwarding here into the more recent times, after analyzing heavily my old fiction story heavily I found that the story was eerily similar to Mr. Meier.
I am an avid researcher on most things considered occult, but I am especially fascinated by extraterrestrials and technology. Technology is explainable even if a few terrestrial books have to be rewritten; that is how I think of it.
Of all the contactees or supposed contactees, BEAM has been the most accurate and forthright. He won me over merely by reading his accurate predictions of recent history.
I'm happy to help and contribute what I can.

Piyali

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So very welcome Jack. I am new here too. Salome. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Orphelia

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Jack,

Nice to meet you. Sorry I don't have any donuts to offer you. But hows this, would you settle for virtual ones? LOL>
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Verlanis

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll accept the virtual ones as they taste better. Thanks. haha
Nature reveals all to those who search.

Edward

Post Number: 2532
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis....

Nice to meet you.

Interesting summery.

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Orphelia

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis,

Then Virtual ones it is. *giggles*

I'm not sure how to put images in here. So I hope this works. *sweats* Enjoy!

http://static.wix.com/media/8f490ba7f80617f78612be10c35b49bd.wix_mp

Wagner7seven

Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello guys, well, my name is wagner'm from Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.
I met Billy through the book of Enoch, Enoch went to Talmud Emmanuel. Well, now what led me to it was an adventure of my mind and perception.
I had more or less about 34 years and did not know what was wrong with me because most of my family was in church and I do not then I relaxed in my room and asked me focused and powerful that something or someone to show me the truth of that was happening to me, then just remember someone or something taking me over the planet and he told me what I lived, it was all a lie, that many people were being deceived that everything was a hoax.
So I went back to normal. I think it was my own mind that gave me the answers because well before we had a suspicion that something was wrong in people being used.
So from that day onwards try to discover, after spending a long time I entered a igreja.E was an evangelical type spy, did not let anything go, everything that happened I recorded in my memory and gave solutions, so when I started studying their own books the Bible, I saw that actually had a powerful lie.
I do not speak english very well, sorry if you have something weird to understand.
I am very happy to start making sense of my life.

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wagner7seven from Brazil,

Please, visit this website about Billy Meier in Portuguese and English:
Enjoy!

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/averdade.htm

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/averdade.htm

Read also the GLOBET OF TRUTH (CÁLICE DA VERDADE) by Billy Meier.
DOWNLOAD it here:
http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/GobletTruth1-20.pdf

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/GobletTruth1-20.pdf

Redbeard

Post Number: 243
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wagner'm

Welcome and don't worry about your english, you make more sense than most people I know....

Be encouraged and stay studying the materials and teaching.

Your story has a familiar ring to it, many of us here have struggled to find the truth and many of us are still seeking the real reality of life on this space rock.....
Peace, Matt

Orphelia

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've got so much catching up to do. Sorry I've been kind of busy. :gonk:

Thanks to Christian / Billy for replying to the question I asked last month. I appreciate that. And I hope you don't mind if I thank you in here, as I can never make it in time to do it in the other thread.

Now in regards to that same question which is about Ptaah and his wives etc. Can someone tell me what contact notes that comes from? As in what number? :sweat:

Thankies muchly.

Oh while I remember to the Mod that reads this, I'm a little confused about when you open the 'ask billy questions section' is it only open for an hour and not a whole day ?

Hi Orphelia, The questions to Billy section usually stays open for approximately a day. It all depends on how many questions are posted, not how long the section is open. Generally, I receive the answers from Christian/Billy the last weekend of each month at which time I open the section up for new questions. You can set a preference in your profile which allows you to receive e-mail notifications when any new post appears in the "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier sub-topic section, which includes the "Questions to Billy" topic area.

Good Luck
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on November 19, 2012)

Orphelia

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thanks very much for answering my question about the forums. At least now I know the situation. Nods nods..

Not sure if you noticed the other question. So I'll ask again if I may, just in case it was accidentally missed. And if yourself or someone that knows can answer it? I'm wondering what contacts notes *number* Is the information in regards to Ptaah and his wifes?

Sorry if my words are all mumbo jumbo. I've gone kind of blank. LOL>

Scott

Post Number: 2336
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia,

If you go down to the 9th answer you will see mention of Ptaah and his wives: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10920.html#POST47742
There is much information in the contact notes, but as to which contact may contain info regarding Ptaah and his wives, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Regards
Scott

Jschafer

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, I retired from my job in Maryland last year and moved to where I now live in the state of Oregon. However, for a half dozen years before that I was seriously considering moving to Flagstaff, Arizona because of the Lowell Observatory located there; they recently completed a new observatory in the same area. When the time came for me to retire I went to Oregon instead, however; the climate in that part of the country was more appealing to me. But I recently learned about your recommendations for settling in northern Arizona, as outlined in your Contact Report #423; you seem to have indicated that your American friends should live in that area. Would it still be worthwhile for me to move to that area someday, in the situation which has developed since then?

Thomas57

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jschafer
In the membership section, there is a thread forming to do just that.

Thomas57

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone living within the Portland-Vancouver area, here's a link to Study groups, and Bernadette's article is an excellent start.

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2011/nr-74/core-group-of-49?page=0,0

Anyone in the area can contact me here - to share their ideas and lessons-experience.

Orphelia

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gosh it's been a while since I last posted. I seriously need to catch up on everything. Gahhhh. lol.

Hi to all the lovely new people. *hands everyone a donut*..

Wagner7seven

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy .................................
I would love to thank everyone for answering me, I am very grateful.
I'm here to take a doubt that my daughter and had a few more children at the same time. They were playing close to home in the afternoon, when they heard a strange sound coming from above and encountered a ship roughly 40 meters in diameter, at the time she did not know about the truth and yes today, and I trust her 100%.
That ship was Terran or not? Would like an explanation please.
Here's a link:
http://tinypic.com/r/mmdd2x/6
And earlier this month she saw a triangle shape with a silver when she went to pick up the phone to take a picture she was gone, something about 5 seconds.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page