Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through March 09, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 184
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

First of all this is a correction posted in FIGU Bulletin No 29. The correction is to sentence #192 of Contact Report #9 of 21 March 1975 of Block 1.

Here is my unauthorized/unapproved translation of the correction:

According to the original report, it should be noted that there is a copying or oversight error present.
The sentence must correctly read as follows:

"The origin of this epochal transformation lies in the radiation area of the gigantic star center which we call the Central Sun which the terrestrial, respectfully, the SOL system orbits once every 25,860 years and 12 different ages (eras) goes through in the sense of to you familiar Signs of the Zodiac. "

---Note: the rest is a further explanation also contained in the original Contact report #9 also my unauthorized/unapproved translation---

This terrestrial system, respectfully, the SOL with its system thus does not orbit the, referred to by the Plejaren, central sun of the Milky Way, but rather the called by them, central sun of the stellar system which on the Earth is known as the Zodiac, respectfully, Zodiac sign system.

To my knowledge it takes the SOL system about 317 million years to circumnavigate the Milky Way Central Sun, however, while the SOL System, respectfully, the terrestrial system simultaneously rotates around another center and runs through its era (ages)-phases.

This center, however, which as stated by the Plejaren is also referred to as Central Sun exists as stellar systems in the so-called zodiacs respectfully, Signs of the Zodiac. The gigantic galaxy-central sun itself forms the center of our Milky Way / galaxy.

---- Also note the corrected sentence in context with other sentences from the same contact #9 also my unauthorized/unapproved translation from the original German text----

191. The beginning of the Aquarian-Age ensures but also guarantees the beginning of the truly spiritual and consciousness based life.

192. The whole terrestrial solar system, with all its innumerable life forms is beaten under the spell of the New Age.

193. Anything and everything is and will be affected by it since this is a cosmic law.

194. This law in accordance with which all movements of all planets and all life forms in the entire universe are subject to, that also Earth in the coarse of cosmic events in the year 1844 a period occurred that all evolution-based previously existing and valid orders are renewed or eliminated when they are not creational-natural based character.

195. The new era brings with it, all the created orders of earth human origin which will have had their validity, newly established, changed and evolutionized, modified or abolished.

196. "The origin of this epochal transformation lies in the radiation area of the gigantic star center which we call the Central Sun which the terrestrial, respectfully, the SOL system orbits once every 25,860 years and goes through 12 different ages (eras) in the sense of to you familiar Signs of the Zodiac. "

197. The Earth, respectfully, the SOL system circles the Milky Way and its central sun in approximately 318 Million years and is already on the outside edge, immersed in the 'Golden Radiation' of the galactic central sun which in the entire Milky Way region emits the strongest transforming and revolutionary radiation.

198. Also with regard to this radiation is called the Aquarian Age, 'Golden Age', the revolutionarical, the new, the greatest, the miracle-age, which brings the most powerful evolutions.

My understanding is that we (SOL system) orbit both, with different orbiting times:
- central sun of the 12 Zodiac Signs (i.e. currently in Aquarius) = 1 orbit = 25,860 years which in turn orbits
- central sun of the Milky Way galaxy = 1 orbit = 117-118 Million years

Salome
PatM

Hi Pat, Please be careful in posting translations which are more than a few lines or a short paragraph.
Thank you
Scott

(Message edited by scott on January 10, 2013)

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM,
Where do you get the 117-118 Million years from? In your translation 317 and 318 million years are given!
Thanks,
Charles

Patm

Post Number: 185
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwiseeker,

That was my mistake that should have been 317-318 Million. Sorry about that!

Salome
PatM

Mahigitam

Post Number: 531
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you verymuch patM. From the above translation, i understand that we(SOL system) orbit the central sun of 12 Zodiac Signs & that this central sun is different from the central sun of Milkyway galaxy(MWG). Assuming that is correct, isn't the center of all the zodiac signs, our dear Earth ?
Our ancestors have looked from earth towards the sky and named these signs which tells us the our earth is the center. Or is Billy talking about the SUN which is exactly at the center from all the stars in the zodiac signs in space ?
Since the FIGU articles & also the CR 9 talked not about the CENTER but about the CENTRAL SUN, i am very much interested to know on how does one go about finding a SUN which is the center of the 12 zodiac signs, which are in a circle around earth.

"The origin of this epochal transformation lies in the radiation area of the gigantic star center which we call the Central Sun which the terrestrial, respectfully, the SOL system orbits once every 25,860 years and 12 different ages (eras) goes through in the sense of to you familiar Signs of the Zodiac. "

When billy said orbits, he must be talking about the Precession of the Earth's Rotation Axis.
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/time/precession.html
"The Earth's rotation axis is not fixed in space. Like a rotating toy top, the direction of the rotation axis executes a slow precession with a period of 26,000 years."
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Patm

Post Number: 187
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

From my understanding:

-The moon orbits the Earth
-The Earth orbit our SOL sun
-The SOL sun orbits the central sun of the zodiac stellar system
-The central sun of the zodiac stellar system orbits the central sun of the Milky-way galaxy
- the cental sun of the Milky-way galaxy orbits ... ?

orbits = rotates around

Salome
PatM

Techieatwork

Post Number: 198
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

But the Precession of the Earth's Rotation Axis also known as the Precession of the Equinoxes is a constant event that happens in yearly cycles, which mark also the winter-summer-sinter and so on alternating seasons.

The 25,000 years cycle is a totally different thing and marks the navigation of the Sol system above and below the galaxy's "Equator" in this edge of it where we are located.

We are crossing through the Equator line at this time, as far as I understood. This new crossing marks the era of "Aquarius"

Somebody please with better understanding to mine, please share your thoughts.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 453
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Techieatwork,

A friend of mine is an authority on this who founded CPAK with a few other scientists. I'm going to ask him next week to give me a clear explanation or a source we can view to get a better understanding. He's busy in the lab today and so we can't have our weekly meeting (I practice my German with him and we meet every week on Thursdays).

Salome,
Eddie

Patm

Post Number: 188
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos,

Billy explains it as follows:
From Contact 148:

Billy:
A question regarding terrestrial astrology: as Quetzal once told me, terrestrial astrology can only be extremely flawed, namely because the signs of the zodiac are constantly shifting as a result of the pole oscillation and rotation, whatever this may be called.

Ptaah:
94. That isn’t an area of my interest, so I can’t give any information about that.
95. But if Quetzal gave you this explanation, then it may very well correspond to the truth, so it isn’t of value to talk about it in more detail.
96. All I know is that for a precise astrology, very many factors and much knowledge are important, and these demand far too much from the overall knowledge of the Earth people of the modern era.
97. Therefore, it would be virtually impossible for the Earth person to conduct a precise astrology.

Billy:
I know; it’s all rather difficult, when I just consider the North Star. The Earth’s axis doesn’t point exactly to the North Star; rather, it makes a wobbling motion like a spinning top. Thus, the Earth’s pole rotates almost in a circle and, therefore, moves the North Star circularly. 5,000 years ago, this was still the star TUBAN, and in about another 12,000 years, it will be VEGA. A full circular rotation of the Earth’s axis, a polar oscillation, takes 25,860 years, so 12 ages of 2,155 years.

--------------
Salome
PatM

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 104
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Techieatwork,
The `precession of the equinoxes` causes the apparent motion of SOL relative to the constellations in the background, the period for both events being the same i.e. ~25,600 years.
Charles

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 106
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat and Mahigitam,
What interests me is the name of the central sun of the stellar system in Patm's post 184. In contact 476, Ptaah states:
"Die Maya-Berechnungen gehen dabei davon aus, dass am 21. Dezember 2012 die Erde auf einer gedachten Linie liegen soll, die den Stern über der linken Seite des Sternbildes Orion mit der Zentralsonne resp. mit dem Zentrum der Milchstrasse zusammenfügt."
Which I translate as:
"The Mayan calculations thereby assume, that on the 21st December 2012 the earth should lie on an imaginary line, that links the star above the left side of the constellation Orion with the central-sun resp. with the center of the Milky Way."
I wonder what the significance is of this star above Orion? What is it's name - could it be the central star of the stellar system known as the zodiac? Is this alignment important, such that this star and the central sun of the MWG have a combined effect on the stability of SOL, which currently has a peak in activity with respect to the 11 year sunspot cycle?
Charles

Mahigitam

Post Number: 532
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have used the 'search' function for the word - 'zodiac'. In my search i have re-found some interesting facts about astrology(posted by Patric Chenaux in the German forum) which can be found in the following link.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11827.html#POST57000

In the above link, patric talks about the galactic center being the main transmitter of radiations/vibration. I could not find him talking about the Zodiacal Center.

"This means that the central sun, that is seen in the region of the black hole in the centre of our galaxy, is the main transmitter of these electromagnetic, cosmic vibrations and radiation and aura."

In the below link, guido talks about the Universe Center from where cosmic radiation gets transmitted to the whole universe.
http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/948

So we have, the below named objects involved in the cosmic evolutive radiation phenomenon.

Universal Central Sun
Galactic Central sun
Zodiac Central Sun(center of all stars in the zodiac signs)
SOL System &
SUN(our sun)
Earth

Can Someone who knows about the zodiac central sun, please explain us about it ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 533
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report #9 of 21 March 1975 of Block 1
unauthorized/unapproved translation by Ptam

1)
"To my knowledge it takes the SOL system about 317 million years to circumnavigate the Milky Way Central Sun...."

As far as i know, our SOL system orbits only around the center of our MWG - supermassive black hole called Sagittarius A*.
http://earthsky.org/space/milky-way-rotation
And the amount of time it takes to orbit or revolve around the center of MWG is 200-230 million years. I could not find any source that is close to 317 million years number. Do anyone of you ?

2)
"...however, while the SOL System, respectfully, the terrestrial system simultaneously rotates around another center and runs through its era (ages)-phases."

"196. The origin of this epochal transformation lies in the radiation area of the gigantic star center which we call the Central Sun which the terrestrial, respectfully, the SOL system orbits once every 25,860 years and goes through 12 different ages (eras) in the sense of to you familiar Signs of the Zodiac."

Billy uses the words - 'rotates' & 'orbits' for the same phenomenon which is contradictory. Revolve & orbit means the same.
"Revolve means “orbit around another body”. Earth revolves (or orbits) around the sun. The sun revolves around the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
On the other hand, rotate means “to spin on its axis”. The Earth rotates every 24 hours."
http://earthsky.org/space/milky-way-rotation

I think there must be a mis-translation or other error. Billy used the word 'rotates' in the first sentence, which means “to spin on its axis”. We know that the earth due to changing rotational axis takes around 26,000 years to make a complete precessional cycle.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession)

If Billy is talking about the precessional cycle which concerns only with earth, then why would he include the SOL system in this process - "..while the SOL System, respectfully, the terrestrial system simultaneously rotates.."

If Billy is talking about some center around which our SOL system- Sun & all its planets including Earth orbits which takes 25,860 years(coincidentally this number is almost close to the same value for the number of years earth takes to complete one precessional cycle), then as far as i know, that center is not known to scientists today. If anyone dont have any answers for this, then i would like to raise this question in german forum and then as a question to billy.}

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 108
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that analysis Mahigitam. Your last paragraph is interesting, i.e.
SOL System's orbital period =(approx) Earth's precessional period
Would not the precession be governed by the gravitational centre of the SOL system? A useful comparison is that the rotation of the moon is synchronised with it's orbital motion, such that the same face always points towards Earth.
Charles

Mahigitam

Post Number: 534
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In SB 71,
Ptaah: The SOL system is a binary star system, where the SOL twin is a so-called Dark Star, as you say. Its size is about ten times smaller than the SOL itself, whereby this twin also has its own planets orbiting around it, as you have known since 1975. The radius of the Dark Star to the SOL encompasses more than a light-year, therefore, more than 9.5 trillion kilometres, and the circumnavigation of the SOL’s centre of mass, that is to say, SOL's own orbit, amounts to around 26 million years.
Billy:
SOL’s own orbit - I do not understand. What does that mean?
Ptaah:
The Sun, that is to say, SOL does not stand still in outer space; rather it turns, indeed in its own sweeping circle, around an imaginary midpoint.
-----------------------------

From what i understand, it seems that our solar system is not only orbiting around the MWG center(known to our scientists) but is also rotating as a whole system(unknown) like the earth, which rotates and at the same time orbits the sun.

Thomas57

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When considering the Earth's Moon rotation; perhaps the element of gravitational center and/or mass-center is not realized by some. The Moon's orbit around the Earth relates to the mass attraction and gravity-wave relationship. That same Moon's rotation(on its axis) is synchronized to always face the Earth due to the Moon's offset center of mass; and one could conclude that the Moon never actually rotates, similarly as the Earth does. Core mass and gravity centers are distinctly different between the two bodies.

This action-relationship produces a 'dance'-like movement of the Earth-Moon relationship so that when traced in orbit around the SOL sun, a sine wave-like pattern is produced(which may also produce a sound-wave or resonance due to the low vibration of that wave)

This movement in space - as related to the SOL sun-star, can have a heating-cooling effect on planet Earth, as well as the SOL system's dance(precession) around the Pleiades constellation, and withing the Milky Way Galaxy - WHICH heating and cooling effects are transferred to the SOL system, especially as the radiation from the MWG central sun/black hole is causing the whole of the SOL-sun system's planetary bodies to warm currently.

(IMRO)

Davidmg

Post Number: 127
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam;

Think if it like a clump of leaves floating together in a rather large lake. While the lake has its' many swirls of different directions with in the lake. The leaves stay clumped together continually reshaping of the clump, meanwhile the clump also rides symbiotically with the swirls of the lakes fluid movements.

Davidmg

Patm

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Precession is the slow westward movement of the equinoxes due to the precessional movement of the Earth's axis. The precession of the of the equinoxes occurs at a rate of 50.111 seconds of arc per year, making a complete circle around the North Pole of the ecliptic once every 25,860 years.

There is an explanation of this in the book "And Still They Fly" by Guido Moosbrugger in Appendix A - The New Era of the Aquarian Age.

Salome
PatM

Mahigitam

Post Number: 535
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Patm,

I posted a question regarding this topic on german forum and Hans(HGL) response seems to mean that the translation by you, contain errors.
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/de/show.cgi?3/1354

To my specific question, he replied the following.

Mahigitam: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2000/nr-29/richtigstellung?page=0,0
Billy scheint zu sagen, dass unsere SOL-System und Erde Umlaufbahnen um die Zentralsonne oder das Zentrum sternzeichen. Was und wo ist dieser Zentralsonne?

Hans: Im Zentrum unserer Galaxie - der Milchstrasse.

He seems to say that, the central sun of the zodiac star system is also the center of milkyway galaxy. But from your translation, it says otherwise.

Patm

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Thank you for the correction.

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the following information that Guido Moosbrugger wrote in his book And Still they fly (2004 edition) Note: there is a 2012 version out in German now from FIGU, it may have more updated info.

Explanation of the Concept: Precession
Under the influence of the gravitational force of the sun and planets as well as the
moon, which tends to straighten the inclined axis of the earth, because the axis of
the earth slowly gyrates in the direction opposite to the earth rotation. The imaginary
extension of the earth axis (celestial axis) rotates around the North Pole of the
ecliptic once in every 25,860 years and describes a double cone in space. An additional
inclination triggered by the gravitational pull and torque of the Moon leads
to a motion so that the extended axis of the earth, or celestial north pole, actually
describes a wavy precessional orbit against the backdrop of the heavens. The latter
process is known as nutation.
As a result of precession, the vernal equinox shifts from year to year by
50.116 seconds of arc and slides into the next constellation along the ecliptic every
2,155 years. Finally, it passes through the entire zodiac belt of the ecliptic in exactly
25,860 years.

with the accompanying drawing:

Zodiac and Precession

I'm always learning...
Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Mahigitam

Post Number: 536
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

There are many websites or videos which talks more about & presents indepth information on the axial precession of earth & the time it takes to complete one full cycle through the ages as ~26,000 years(25,860 years in case of Meier info). I will list some names/concepts which need to be read first before understanding the info on science behind the celestial movements.

1) Axial Precession
2) Vernal(spring) Equinox, Autumnal Equinox, Summer Solstice & Winter Solstice
3) Celestial Sphere, Celestial North & South pole, Ecliptic, Ecliptic North & South Pole, Earth's Rotational axis
4) Zodiacal signs & Zodiacal Constellations and the difference between them
5) How to find in which astrological age we live
6) Knowing the differences among orbiting, revolving, rotating, gyrating, circumnavigating, moving,..

Astrological Ages:
-----------------
According to International Astronomical Union(IAU), we are in Pisces & will only cross over into the constellation Aquarius in the year 2597 AD. And according to information from rest of the sources, the Age of Aquarius began anywhere from 1447 AD to 3597 AD. Most writers claim the Age of Aquarius arrived in the 20th century with 29 claims. The 24th century is in second place with 12 claims.
Source: http://earthsky.org/human-world/when-will-the-age-of-aquarius-begin

But according to info from Billy, the transition period between Pisces & Aquarius(thus the end of Age of Pisces) started in 1884 AD & this transition period will end in 2029 AD, opening the door to the full effects of Aquarius age to take place. This age of Aquarius will end in the year 3999 AD(1844 + 2155 = 3999) after 2155 years.

Now i would like to share my views on Patm' unauthorized/unapproved translation(his Post Number: 184).

A)
Semjase(CR 9, 1975):
196. Der Ursprung dieser epochalen Wandlung liegt im Strahlenbereich des gigantischen Sternenzentrums, das wir Zentralsonne nennen, worum das irdische resp. das SOL-System kreist und innerhalb von 25 860 Jahren einmal 12 verschiedene Zeitalter im Sinne der euch bekannten Sternzeichen durchläuft.

Patm's translation:
The origin of this epochal transformation lies in the radiation area of the gigantic star center which we call the Central Sun which the terrestrial, respectfully, the SOL system orbits once every 25,860 years and 12 different ages (eras) goes through in the sense of to you familiar Signs of the Zodiac.

IMO, more appropriate english word according to the context for the 'Sternenzentrums' is 'Stellar center' & not 'star center'.
'Central Sun'(CS) according to some reliable sources means a star that is in the center of a star system and this CS necessarily does not have to occupy exactly at the center(midpoint) in space within the star system but can be at any place within the star system, playing a central role in the phenomenon.

B)
Billy(FIGU Bulletin 29):
Das irdische System resp. die SOL mit ihrem System umkreist also nicht die von den Plejaren genannte Zentralsonne der Milchstrasse, sondern ein von ihnen Zentralsonne genanntes Sternensystem, das als Tierkreis- resp. Sternzeichensystem auf der Erde bekannt ist.

Patm's translation:
This terrestrial system, respectfully, the SOL with its system thus does not orbit the, referred to by the Plejaren, central sun of the Milky Way, but rather the called by them, central sun of the stellar system which on the Earth is known as the Zodiac, respectfully, Zodiac sign system.

I was confused at first and found this sentence - "SOL with its system thus does not orbit the, referred to by the Plejaren, central sun of the Milky Way" - to be contradicting other statements which Billy made where he was saying that our SOL system moves around the MWG supermassive black hole(Central sun of MW or Galaxtic Central Sun). But after a little help from Robyn & Nicolas, it became understandable to me that the sentence B should be read in context with sentence A. Billy just used the word 'Central Sun' in CR 9 which raised some doubts for the readers since the word 'Central Sun' can either be a MW central sun(supermassive black hole at the center) or the Central sun of the zodiac star system. So in FB29, when Billy said this - 'This terrestrial system, respectfully, the SOL with its system thus does not orbit the, referred to by the Plejaren, central sun of the Milky Way..' - he was talking about what he meant by sentence 196, in CR 9.

================================================================================

Now i would like to discuss based on the information available in english, what & where this CS of Zodiac star system(CS-ZSS) is situated.

As i said above, 'Central Sun' is a star that is at the center of a system.
ex:
Central sun of Zodiac star system(identity unknown)
Central sun of Milkyway(supermassive black hole at the MW center)
Central sun of Universe(located outside material belt, probably in the center of the Universe with its 7 belts)

Movement of SOL system wrt CS-ZSS:
---------------------------------
We have clues from Patm's translation of FB29 & also from the 'point 2' on FB29, that our SOL system is kreist/umkreist/dreht/zieht with respect to the CS-ZSS. All the above german words are used by Billy in different sentences to describe the same phenomenon which is - SOL experiencing a specific movement with respect to CS-ZSS. While Billy uses the word- 'Umrundung' for SOL systems movement around the MWG center(Central sun of MW).
In 'point 3' of the same FB29, Meier speaks more about the 'Central sun' of a galaxy(not the MW but just a galaxy in general). He seems to say that not all black holes at the galactic centers(central suns) appear the same and gives an example for that. Hope Patm or someone else translates this.

Time period, SOL system takes to perform that movement:
From what i understand after reading the info in CR 9 & FB29, our SOL system seems to be experiencing a movement which takes 25,860 years for it to complete a full cycle(whatever this cycle is). At the same time, it is said that our SOL system also goes/passes through all the 12 astrological ages/phases.
(Meier's/Guido's number is very close to astronomy's Great Year, which is the period of one complete cycle of the equinoxes around the ecliptic, about 25,800 years. Also called platonic year.)
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/aerospacedictionary/aerodictall/g.html

From the information in GUido's book 'And Still they Fly'(pages 323-332, 2004), what i understood is that the imaginary extension of the earth's axis(celestial axis) rotates around the North pole of the Ecliptic once in every 25,860 years, thus completing a full cycle by going through all the 12 astrological ages, with each age comprising 2155 years. Billy also in CR 9 & FB29 talks about the period of 25,860 years & also going through the 12 astrological ages/phases/signs. If what was being discussed by Guido & Billy, were the same phenomenon, then the meaning of the german words which were used by Billy in CR 9 & FB29 to describe the movement of our SOL system wrt the CS-ZSS would also be the same. And what i meant by that is both Billy & Guido are talking about the earth's precessional cycle, with its period of 25,860 years, where it goes through 12 astrological signs/ages.

Problem 1:
But are the meanings of the words kreist, umkreist & dreht the same ?(zieht is used in a different context & so i excluded it). We know that german words has many english counterparts.

Problem 2:
Billy talked about our SOL system's movement wrt to the CS-ZSS but Guido talked about our earth's movement(axial precession). The 25,860 years cycle is only for earth. It is not same for the rest of the planets in our SOL system. Let us take Neptune, where the axis of rotation is tilted 90 degrees. Other planets axial tilts can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt

So what i was trying to say is, since each planets rotation axis is different(due to axial tilts), the ecliptic wrt to each planet is also different & hence different zodiac signs would be visible on each planet. And also, i guess each planet takes different times to complete one full precession cycle.
If it is so, then we cannot say 'SOL system kreist/umkreist/dreht wrt to CS-ZSS & takes 25,860 years for one cycle' but would have to say 'Earth kreist/umkreist/dreht wrt to CS-ZSS & takes 25,860 years for one cycle'.

Problem 3:
From Smukuthi's translated post of the Patric Chenaux'(PC) original.(could contain mistakes, so need help here to translate PC' original post)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11827.html#POST57000
http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/3/2437.html?1058854822#POST3731

"..The Zodiac, which include 12 known signs in our earthly characters are really only symbolic and represent certain characteristics, abilities and characteristics, etc...It is not that zodiac sign or the corresponding star formation that exercise astrological influence, because these as such are much too far away at hundreds and thousands of light years of distance. As I said, these represent only a symbolic sign character, but exercise no influence on us earthlings. The crux of this relationship is the position of Earth in its orbit around the sun. In this circular area which is about 300 million kilometres in diameter, the direct cosmic vibration and radiation of the galactic central sun which will hit the earth will vary depending on the position of the earth. And exactly this difference is the decisive aspect and influence for the birth of a child."

PC seems to say that since the stars in the ZSS are too far away, they do not have any influence us. But in Guido's book ASTF(pg.325, 2004), he talks about the radiation from various zodiac constellations which also play a role. And it seems contradictory.

"From an astrological viewpoint, the following types of radiating energy must be taken into consideration:
* By far, the most powerful cosmic influence originates from the tremendous energy of the central sun at the center of the galaxy, from which an abundance of intense radiation flows and is supplied to the stars....
* The next level of energy is radiated from the various zodiac constellations. The Age of Pisces is characterized by the lowest vibratory frquencies, whereas the Age of Aquarious is characterised by the very highest.
* Not to be forgotten are the vibrations of the individual planets(or planet tones)..."

Location of CS-ZSS:
------------------
PC mentioned in the same german FIGU forum page that he speculates that this CS-ZSS would be near to the CS Of MW.

"..Auch in unserer Galaxie befindet sich in deren Zentrum mindestens ein Schwarzes Loch (meines Wissens sind es sogar deren Drei, bin mir aber wirklich nicht sicher). Die Zentralsonne um die es in der Thematik der Astrologie geht, befindet sich auch im Zentrum unserer Galaxie, meines Wissens in der Nähe des Schwarzen Loches..."

"..Even in the center of our galaxy, is found at least one black hole (I know there are even three, but I'm really not sure). The Central Sun at stake in the subject of astrology, is also in the center of our galaxy, to my knowledge in the vicinity of the black hole..."

Assuming this CS-ZSS is one of the stars in the zodiac constellations, PC' statement raises doubts because the stars in the zodiac constellations are close to the SOL system when compared to the stars that are near CS-MW. Even the most distant visible star to the naked eye is said to be V762 Cas(in the constellation Cassiopeia the Queen) which is located at a distance of 16,000 ly from our SOL system. MWG central sun(supermassive black hole) is at a distance of 35,000 ly(FIGU Bulletin 10) from the SOL system. The only possibility for PC to be right is that this CS-ZSS being not one of the stars in the zodiac constellations but a star that is located centrally in space of zodiac star systems & near to the CS-MW at 35,000 ly from SOL system.

Patm

Post Number: 197
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam(Karumudi)

First of all I want to commend you on the excellent job with your research, secondly THANK YOU for the correction to my translation. I am still learning ...

Salome
PatM

Mahigitam

Post Number: 542
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone do a rough translation of the CR 505, 2010 or atleast give a summary:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12635.html?1361750400

505th contact of November 18, 2010:

Billy: Also denn: Erstens eine Frage zum Mount Shasta resp. zu den fernen Nachfahren Ausserirdischer, die dort gelebt haben, worüber ich mit deiner Tochter Semjase mehrfach gesprochen habe, so aber auch mit dir. Hier habe ich einen Gesprächsauszug von Semjase, den ich aus dem 34. Kontaktbericht vom 3. Dezember 1975 herauskopiert habe.

Semjase
270: Der Mount Shasta aber ist nicht der einzige Ort, wo diese Rasse lebt, denn sie haben sich schon zu sehr frühen Zeiten aufgeteilt in drei kleinere Völker, wobei die beiden andern unerkannt tief unterirdisch auf den Aleuten und in Alaska leben.
271: Die ganze Population beträgt nur noch etwa 700 Menschen.
Dazu hat mir Quetzal einmal ausserhalb eines offiziellen Gespräches gesagt, dass ihr alle Bewohner aus dem Mount Shasta und auf den Aleuten und in Alaska weggeholt habt.

Ptaah: Das ist richtig. Wir haben uns bemüht, alle Bewohner der drei Orte dazu zu bewegen, zu ihren Völkern zurückzukehren, mit denen sie ja immer in Kontakt standen. Wir nannten ihnen die Begründungen für unseren eigenen Abzug von der Erde, was dazu führte, dass sie sich zurückzogen. Ihre Wohnstätten und alles Drum und Dran haben sie in den irdischen Urzustand zurückversetzt, folglich nichts mehr auf ihre einstige Anwesenheit hinweist. Der diesbezügliche Vorgang war der gleiche wie bei der Pyramide von Gizeh und auf dem Mars.

Billy: Verstehe. Dann habt ihr sie also nicht selbst weggebracht, sondern sind von selbst mit jenen weggegangen, die sie aus ihrer eigentlichen Urheimat kamen, jedoch einfach auf euer Anraten hin. Da habe ich etwas falsch verstanden. Kannst du mir aber sagen, wohin diese Menschen eigentlich gehörten resp. zu welchem Volk?

Ptaah: Das ist kein Geheimnis. Sie waren ferne Nachfahren einer Volkslinie der alten Lyraner, zu der sie auch zurückkehrten.

Billy: Dann sind sie sozusagen mit euch Plejaren verwandt, denn die plejarischen Völker sind ja aus den alten Lyranern hervorgegangen.

Ptaah: Das ist richtig.

Billy Danke. Dann weist also im Mont Shasta sowie in Alaska und auf den Aleuten jetzt nichts mehr auf deren einstige Anwesenheit hin?

Ptaah: Auch das ist richtig.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page