Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through March 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

Another person who speaks the truth about Isreal and Palestine, and the wrong doings in the middle East and Arab states is British MP George Galloway. His been doing this for 30 years.

I wonder if Billy has ever heard/known of the good work he is trying to do.

George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

Earthling

Post Number: 677
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly - imo, that article on Ron Paul is plain idiotic conspiracy nonsense, stupid and untrue.

Billy answered my question already, much as you have written.

Matt - Galloway makes some good points imo, although in a rather overheated way, but excusing one side while blaming the other, in the middle east, is a roadmap to more of the same violence.
Salome,
Bruce

Matt

Post Number: 312
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I accidently put the wrong link in my prior post. This is the video I meant to put.

George Galloway speech on Israel, Zionism and Palestine. (Must Watch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm91gEoRpSY

Justsayno

Post Number: 512
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce, in one of the most recent contact reports, I'm sure Billy says both sides are at fault.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Skyrim

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For a little while now I've been watching British MP George Galloway speak about the injustices going on in Palestine and other Arab States. He appears to me to be someone who speaks the truth. A pity he is a lone wolf in British politics.

phil

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 170
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Earthling

My opinion on politics:

to know things we need facts, we dont get facts in politics/media etc... politics is smoke and mirrors, rarely what we think is true is actually the truth, black is white, war is peace here, please consider, i hope Ron is true to his word as he is most convincing, he seems such a lovable guy i do know, i know even more our mates let Billy know things and i listen real good

at least we are progressing fast in Spirit, it starts with us and we build from there

i dont waste a lot of time/energy on politics anymore but grow the Spirit as fast as is possible

I remember reading an ancient Egyptian belief that when we die you run into things that are a waste of time but seem fun/important to trick us so we dont reach our destination, i think they had it the wrong way round.

save your energy for when we can make a change, make your spirit strong and tenacious atm, choose your battles

plant seeds now, they will grow

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Matt

Post Number: 313
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

If you listen to many speeches and comments that George Galloway says about Israel and Palestine you will notice that he does put blame on both sides, but he puts most of the blame on Israel which is correct and is also in line with what is said in the Contact Notes about the matter.

Earthling

Post Number: 678
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, I don't Billy puts more blame on one or the other side but if you have evidence of that, please share.
Salome,
Bruce

Matt

Post Number: 314
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, I will have to look through many past videos of Galloway to show you. Give me a few days.

Edward

Post Number: 2670
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

Yes, I have been following Galloway over the years.

THEY(Government, Intell, etc..), even tried to pin certain things on him, as
being corrupted, receiving money, etc., just because he had good acquaintance
with Ghadaffi, Sadam, Arafat, etc.

He was 'a thorn in the side' of many Western Politicians!!

In the end, THEY could not get him for anything...

Yeah, the man has GUTS!!

Edward.

Matt

Post Number: 315
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, I quickly read your prior post and misunderstood your question. I thought you were asking to see proof that Galloway does put blame on both sides and not one, but I just noticed you were asking where Billy puts more blame on one or the other side.

If the contact notes say that the land that Israel now occupies was never the ancient homeland of the Jews (hebreons) as they falsely claim, then they have no right being there and deliberately causing all this trouble. And England had no right to give that land to the Jews (balfour treaty) because it was never their land. So imo one can say whatever happens in that land is Israel's fault because they have no right being there.

As George Galloway always says if everyone could lay claim rights to land saying its because its their ancient homeland do you have any idea how the world could look today! Its a preposterous idea!

Hi Edward,

Yes Galloway has been a thorn in the side of many Western Politicians!

Matt

Post Number: 316
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Yes the US Senate tried to pin certain things on Galloway (taking bribes from saddam hussien) and he put them in their place and the US didn't want to see him again. This 4 minute clip is of the highlights of that enquiry where he tears into the US Senate and is a must watch!

George Galloway vs. U.S Senate (5/17/05)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdFFCnYtbk

Earthling

Post Number: 679
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I'm no expert on this history but from what I understand the circumstances of WW2 ethnic cleansing led to a need to designate some land for these uprooted and massacred peoples. Apparently no one else wanted the Jews so a British ruled desert land, with no oil & zero natural resources to speak of, the size of New Jersey was designated and hence the Palestinians got the short end of the stick. This is what they ended up with http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/arabwrld.htm ... it doesn't seem like much except for the minor detail of the lands original peoples, aka the Palestinians.

Do you think they would have handed the Jews oil-rich land? They ended up with a desert that they have made to flower through their own hard work. And the poor Palestinians have been left out in the cold by all parties, except as being used as a political pawn by their surrounding oil-rich Arab brothers who if they could, would pick up where the Germans left off. It is clear the Palestinians are being exploited by all sides and have been thrown under the bus by all concerned.

Billy has also said the Jews have evolved into a people like any other group on the planet, since their early days as a trouble-making group of Gypsies of the Nile, which Moses led out of Egyptian bondage and gave them the early form of their current religious mono-theist beliefs.

Do you live in the USA, otherwise known as the land rightfully owned by the American Indian? What do you suggest we do with the USA? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj0HVR3-yLA

Should we shove them into a place the size of Israel in the US? http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/usa.htm
Salome,
Bruce

Thomas57

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 'fighting and controlling' of any 'lands' on this Planet, ALL are subjective and related to the era and setting of emigrations here.

"Earthling"(Bruce) has a fine point. A place for all types, criminal or otherwise, must be provided for according to the Creation laws(which provides for ALL its inhabitants!)

Matt

Post Number: 317
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Do you live in the USA, otherwise known as the land rightfully owned by the American Indian? What do you suggest we do with the USA?"

I'm not from the USA but your talking about things that happened around 400 years ago when there was no United Nations or law as we know it today. Back then it was the time of empires expanding and conquerships. There is a big difference here between the two ages. This is what George Galloway meant by always saying that if everyone could lay claim rights to land saying its because its their ancient homeland do you have any idea what the world could look like today? That land should never have been allowed to be given to Israel/Jews in this time and age. There are laws today.

Matt

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

It wasn't Englands land to give away. Why didn't England take the Jews into their own land if they felt sorry for them? What did the poor Palestine people do to anyone to warrant this catastrophe on them? And look at how the Jewish people have been acting since then, big immigrations and slowly killing Palestines and stealing most of their land since they arrived. No remorse on their side whatsoever. I feel so sorry for the Palestinian people. I got nothing nice to say about the situation.

Earthling

Post Number: 682
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
The British who left England and settled in the USA in the late 1700's and slowly but surely over then next century or more, stole all the land from the North Americans Natives and stuck them in the USA's version of Gaza and the West Bank, the 'American Indian Reservation'. The whole thing began around 330 years ago.

In contrast, Moses led 'his people' out of Egypt and into Palestine around 3500 years ago where they alternately co-existed, fought, had quarrels, lived peacefully once in a while,etc.

Therefore, I see no differences between the two.
Salome,
Bruce

Skyrim

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I tried to contact you at Theyfly but there was no "contact us" function there so I have to ask you this question here if thats ok.

In one of your radio interviews you said that the Astrophysicist David Fronning (at one of your lectures I think?) got up on stage and said something alone the lines of "we have made great advances in our understanding of faster then light particles thanks to the help of Billy Meier". Could I please have a link to where he said that? I want to show my friends about the legitimacy and credibility of the Meier case. Thanks!

phil

Earthling

Post Number: 685
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Biography#Where_did_Billy_get_his_nickname.3F

Where did Billy get his nickname?
On one of his long trips through the Orient, in Teheran, Iran, he got the nickname "Billy" from an American woman named Judy Reed. Eduard Meier, wearing a black hat and a gun belt, reminded her of "Billy the Kid", the "legendary gunman of the Wild West."

PBS video on Billy the Kid. Really interesting story.
http://video.pbs.org/video/2185484678/
Salome,
Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 653
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Phil, Sorry for the confusion, there's now a new Contact Us thing on the upper left hand side but no problem. Please see if the information that you're interested in is here:

http://www.theyfly.com/scientific-experts-comments-meiers-evidence

Mahigitam

Post Number: 546
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following are my views/requests on Billys answers to our questions Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 06:14 pm.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12691.html?1364205779

Newinitiation
Dear Billy
Thank you Billy for your previous answers

The scurge of elemental radiation poisoning of the entire earth from human insanity of weapon and energy development and production has ultimately sentenced 50% or more of the world's population to death by cancer.
It's very hard nowadays to find anybody who hasn't been affected by cancer whether directly or indirectly and that it's the biggest killer in the western world.
My girlfriend's mother has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer of the lungs and it looks as if there is no hope for cure.

If at all during the course of your contacts whereby you may have conversed with your Plejaren friends about cancer that you have yet to disclose in your contact reports or bulletins and if it is at all OK to now disclose more about it, could you please explain a bit more about the nature of this beast called cancer as the plejaren's understand it as, (is it a virus or infectious disease etc), what people with terminal cancer can do at present to treat it with terrestrial means available and which direction or field of science (such as genetic engineering or electronic oscillation and wave science) scientists should focus on to one day find a full cure for cancer.

Matt Lee

Billy does not know the „nature of cancer“ and what the people can do against it, besides using chemical therapy or radiation therapy, or surgery.

(Note by CF: In the contact reports there is a considerable amount of information of how to prevent cancer, which, however, is no guarantee to avoid cancer 100%. There are too many factors playing a role in triggering cancer; therefore it is not possible to name a perfect cure. This may, or rather will, change in the future, of course.)

Mahigitam: Dear German students/translators, could you please gather this important cancer-related information from the CRs or other places and translate them into english ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonik_01

Hi Billy and Christian!

Dear Billy, I have a question regarding WWIII. In a 1982 English interview with Bob Zanotti (I am not sure if you remember this because I think this was before your collapse), you said in the last three minutes emphatically that WWIII was inevitable, and that it was going to happen, no matter how hard humans tried to avoid this. You also said that WWIII would start before the beginning of the year 2000, which obviously didn't happen. My question is: Did this delaying of WWIII have anything to do with the Peace Meditation? In 1982, I think there was no Peace Meditation present, and hence your dire prediction. Has the installation of the Peace Meditation delayed the onset of the Third World War, and can it possibly be prevented thereby? Thank you. Have a wonderful day. Salome.

In 1982 the political and military situation/conditions on Earth were programmed towards WWIII. It has not been foreseen that one single person would act in a responsible and intelligent way and prevent WWIII. That person was the Russian officer Stanislaw Petrow who is responsible (and should be thanked for) that WWIII has been prevented. (There was another similar incident when another person acted correctly/reasonable.)
Btw: Last month Stanislaw Petrow received an award in Germany:
http://www.derwesten.de/politik/stanislaw-petrow-mit-dresdner-friedenspreis-ausgezeichnet-id7628265.html

http://www.friendsofdresden-deutschland.com/

The shock of that near-outbreak of WWIII had stirred quite intense waves in certain governmental and military circles and brought about some change of thinking regarding the „cold war“ and nuclear missiles etc. etc. Ultimately this led to an end of the „cold war“.

Mahigitam: For those who are wondering about the interview of Bob Zanotti with Meier, listen(from 48:35 minutes) here: http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2013/02/swiss-radio-international-journalist.html

Billy: Yeah, you see, i got several prophecies(?)...and this WW3 will be for sure. It will be for sure, absolutely sure. It isn't changeable.

Bob Zanotti: Will this be by accident or will it be through human stupidity or what?

Billy: No, by some foolish people who likes to come to power....It will be started in the east and will be started in the west and its started too in the north....

"..It has not been foreseen that one single person would act in a responsible and intelligent way and prevent WWIII..."
There can be two interpretations to the above sentence by Meier. One is that Meier has foreseen that the Russian officer Stanislaw Petrow(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov) has acted in a way that started off WW3 & the other interpretation is that Meier has never foreseen this "1983-Stanislaw Petrow" incident at all. From the interview, i guess the second interpretation seems right because Meier said that the WW3 would not start with an accident(which the 1983 incident truly was) but by some power hungry people who have been acting towards the WW3(intentionally or unintentionally).

This failing of WW3 prediction(used the word 'prediction' because Meier was very certain & says that the event is unchangeable-which are the requirements for the definition of a PREDICTION) by Meier seems to show that the sometimes the predictions can go wrong because of incomplete foreseeing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meier didn't answer Blake P' interesting question citing the discrepancy on time of first life in the universe & N0kodemion spirit-form age. Also Meier didn't seem to answer Eddieamartin' question - who might have expected a somewhat more info - about the "dark star".
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 475
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

In all fairness to Billy. He actually answered my question without exposing anything he shouldn't. He told me what I needed to hear based on the work of a physicist who is a friend of a friend of mine helping me with a project.

Wish I could say more.

Salome,
Eddie

Ferbon

Post Number: 254
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin

Is your research university project or something you pursue privately?

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page