Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 14, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body » Archive through April 14, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [i actually bought some seeds online and the plant grew and I tried fresh l eaves just to taste it and they were fine, I didn't notice any bad taste. ]
Saalome

Sauroman11

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don‘t believe that drugs are bad and they should not be used. So if they are so bad why people use them? Drugs are part of humankind culture. All cultures - ancient and modern consumed drugs. If plejarens have encountered psychoactive plants they also should have used them.
Psichodelics such as ayahuasca, psilocybe mushrooms, salvia divinorum and cannabis were used by ancient civilisations for thousands of years – yet their society is peaceful, carrying, connected to society and nature. Marija Gimbutas described ancient Europe cultures as matristic, which according evidence had no wars, no government, no hierarchy. They consumed little and created a lot of art. Worshiped great Goddess, nature, it‘s creatures. Please read her book called „Ancient Europe“. Terence Mckenna even has „Stoned ape“ theory according which human evolution, evolution of language was accelerated by use psilocybe mushrooms. Humans lived in paradise until mushroom use turned into alcohol use – as African lands dried they became more scarse and they were preserve then in honey. Fermentation in honey produced alcohol. Psichodelics were proven to be much safer then legal monopolic drugs.
We are what we consume. Drugs influenced cultures. Societies which used mentioned psichodelic drugs were peaceful and carrying, worshiped nature and Goddesses. It‘s known that when they are used they cause relaxation and dissolution of boundaries. Terence Mckenna emphasizes importance of psichodelics because they dissolve boundaries, Ego, belief systems.
Problem with western culture is that it is patriarchal dominated culture, which is destructive, warlike. It uses and abuses humankind. It‘s full of ideologies, rationalism, „absolute truths“ taken for granted, classism, sexism but poor in individual feelings, freedom, creativity, imagination and chaos. Ego is like growing tumor and psichodelics which could dissolve them were removed from this culture.
People now actually are sick, even more addicted and massively consuming. Popular legal drug examples are alcohol, sugar, tobacco and coffee which are more detrimental. The biggest addiction becoming today is electronics drugs – television and computer. People massively consume things that are not even necessary even if they destroy planet, cause wars and slavery. Alcohol is worst legal drug that is even more dangerous then heroin according profesor David Nutt, here is his graph http://www.englishforum.ch/attachments/international-affairs-politics/20212d1288612277-bbc-news-alcohol-more-harmful-than-heroin-should-made-illegal-lancet_chart3a-1-.jpg
Alcohol was linked to patriarchal cultures which caused most bloody crimes against humankind. Soviet Union collapsed from massive alcohol use and degenerated people. Still in my country Lithuania, Belarus, Russia alcohol is consumed in massive amounts – that results in society stupidity and high suicide rates. Most crimes are made under influence of this particular drug. By causing intoxication it damages brains cells, intelligence and gene pool. It had to be banned drug long time ago. Tobacco is responsible for most cancers. Sugar is addictive as cocaine and causes many illnesses, also linked to aggression. Coffee also causes illnesses and proven to make people more susceptible to manipulation. Common thing about all these legal drugs is that they are labour stimulators and very useful to capitalist slave system. While cannabis and other psichodelics do opposite. For example peaceful hippy movement and most Americans consume a cannabis – are most liberal people fighting against corrupted government, militarism, consumerism. Same in Holland – people are activists in such countries and have better life quality. Psichodelics are threat to ideologies and dominator culture. That‘s why they were made illegal.
They are not illegal because of damage to health – most dangerous drugs are sold in every market. In my and scientist opinion best way to determine how dangerous are drugs is by LD50, in other words lethal dose. Alcohol, tobacco, sugar, coffee and some medicines are responsible for massive deaths. But for example there is no known death caused by use of DMT, salvia divinorum, magic mushrooms, cannabis. It would be hard to die from these drugs if you even wanted.
There is a lot government-massmedia propaganda about cannabis dangers and stereotypes about it being some sort evil being created. But scientists found that marihuana actually has more health benefits. DMT, salvia, mushrooms are one of the most safest drugs and also found to have medical benefits, they almost do not cause addiction. Yes there may be some psychological discomfort, but if user is prepared and is experienced it can be avoided just like shamans do. Even long term use of cannabis proven not to damage brain structure, but actually even protect and grow new cells. So called IQ damage is short term memory impairment which returns to normal. Amazon shamans by using psichodelic detect and cure illneses, predict future, see the invisible.
If Billy Meier says such things I don‘t believe that he had contact with advanced alien race, more likely he just made it up himself and watched to much mass media propaganda or even works as disinformation agent. How can most spiritually advanced, wise man on this planet smoke such crap as cigarettes? He probably also drinks alcohol?
So plejaren don‘t consume psichodelics and even create art just because it is delusion as you say? Art is delusional, chaotic, unthinkable and that is what it so beautiful, attractive. If you didn‘t know we are already having psichodelic experiences – humans are very addicted to screen, movies, video games. We are fascinated with myths, fantasies, magic, UFO, paranormal and mystery that is beyond simple practicality. Even Billy Meier story is extremely psichodelic and beautiful. So we shouldn't exclude from our life things that enrich life and empower us.
Big problem with humankind is rationalism and taken for granted beliefs, stagnation of feeling and imagination. Humankind and planet is suffering not because they lack reasoning, but because of loss of connection with nature and inner self. Culture and Ego is blocking humans from that. And as Carl Jung and Terence Mckenna say UFO‘s, paranormal phenomena are here to demolish these boundaries and promote imagination. Psichodelics also can do that. In fact Terence Mckenna has one more intriguing theory that psichodelics may be aliens under disguise. Aliens are so alien that they don‘t necessarily must come in flesh and blood body, metalic megaships as rationalistic scientists think. That‘s why I previously asked - is whole Billy Meier and other contactee case somekind intelligence test.

Melissa

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Skyrim,

Sounds like a wonderful little tree.

I found a link on 'How to use Moringa products' here: http://www.moringasource.com/moringa-products.php

Also, it seems most people either take it in capsule form, as a tea, or by adding the nutty flavor to soups/stews/dishes.

Wonderful product, which more information can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moringa
-Melissa

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauromon11;

It sounds like you may be using some of these drugs yourself. I have extensive knowledge of all the drugs you have listed, and I can tell you that even Terence McKenna advocated for the irregular use of the drugs he used and studied. McKenna was a scientist with some legitimate reasons for his self-experimentation, but most of the students and young people who read his books or use the drugs he wrote about do not compare in any way in their purpose for using the drugs, or their application.

As to your statement about Billy, I can only say that you demonstrate an obvious ignorance of basic reality and truth regarding these matters. Perhaps, if you doubt that a wise man such as Billy would advocate against the use of mind-altering drugs, you should consider the statements made by another very wise man, concerning this subject.

This is a short excerpt from an essay by Leo Tolstoy, I've quoted it here before but I'll share part of it again for your benefit. From 'Why Do Men Stupefy Themselves?' written by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Aylmer Maude and printed in 1964 by Random House for the Modern Library series of classics, beginning on page 185:

"What is the explanation of the fact that people use things that stupefy them: vodka, wine, beer, hashish, opium, tobacco, and other things less common: ether, morphia, fly-agaric, etc.? Why did the practice begin? Why has it spread so rapidly, and why is it still spreading among all sorts of people, savage and civilized? How is it that where there is no vodka, wine or beer, we find opium, hashish, fly-agaric, and the like, and that tobacco is used everywhere?

Why do people wish to stupefy themselves?

Ask anyone why he began drinking wine and why he now drinks it. He will reply, ‘Oh, I like it, and everybody drinks,’ and he may add, ‘it cheers me up.’ Some – those who have never once taken the trouble to consider whether they do well or ill to drink wine – may add that wine is good for the health and adds to one’s strength; that is to say, will make a statement long since proved baseless.

Ask a smoker why he began to use tobacco and why he now smokes, and he also will reply, ‘To while away the time; everybody smokes.’

Similar answers would probably be given by those who use opium, hashish, morphia or fly-agaric.

‘To while away time, to cheer oneself up; everybody does it.’ But it might be excusable to twiddle one’s thumbs, to whistle, to hum tunes, to play a fife or to do something of that sort ‘to while away the time,’ ‘to cheer oneself up,’ or ‘because everybody does it’ – that is to say, it might be excusable to do something which does not involve wasting Nature’s wealth, or spending what has cost great labour to produce, or doing what brings evident harm to oneself and to others. But to produce tobacco, wine, hashish, and opium, the labour of millions of men is spent, and millions and millions of acres of the best land (often amid a population that is short of land) are employed to grow potatoes, hemp, poppies, vines, and tobacco. Moreover, the use of these evidently harmful things produces terrible evils known and admitted by everyone, and destroys more people than all the wars and contagious diseases added together. And people know this, so that they cannot really use these things ‘to while away time,’ ‘to cheer themselves up,’ or ‘because everybody does it’.

There must be some other reason. Continually and everywhere one meets people who love their children and are ready to make all kinds of sacrifices for them, but who yet spend on vodka, wine and beer, or on opium, hashish, or even tobacco, as much as would quite suffice to feed their hungry and poverty-stricken children, or at least as much as would suffice to save them from misery. Evidently if a man who has to choose between the want and sufferings of a family he loves on the one hand, and abstinence from stupefying things on the other, chooses the former – he must be induced thereto by something more potent than the consideration that everybody loves to do it, or that it is pleasant. Evidently it is done not ‘to while away time,’ nor merely ‘to cheer himself up.’ He is actuated by some more powerful cause.

This cause – as far as I have detected it by reading about this subject and by observing other people, and particularly by observing my own case when I used to drink wine and smoke tobacco – this cause, I think, may be explained as follows:

When observing his own life, a man may often notice in himself two different beings: the one is blind and physical, the other sees and is spiritual. The blind animal being eats, drinks, rests, sleeps, propagates, and moves, like a wound-up machine. The seeing, spiritual being that is bound up with the animal does nothing of itself, but only appraises the activity of the animal being; coinciding with it when approving of its activity, and diverging from it when disapproving.

This observing being may be compared to the needle of a compass, pointing with one end to the north and with the other to the south, but screened along its whole length by something not noticeable so long as it and the needle both point the same way; but which becomes obvious as soon as they point different ways.

In the same manner the seeing, spiritual being, whose manifestation we commonly call conscience, always points with one end towards right and with the other towards wrong, and we do not notice it while we follow the course it shows; the course from wrong to right. But one need only do something contrary to the indication of conscience to become aware of this spiritual being, which then shows how the animal activity has diverged from the direction indicated by conscience. And as a navigator conscious that he is on the wrong track cannot continue to work the oars, engine, or sails, till he has adjusted his course to the indications of the compass, or has obliterated his consciousness of this divergence – each man who has felt the duality of his animal activity and his conscience can continue his activity only by adjusting that activity to the demands of conscience, or by hiding from himself the indications conscience gives him of the wrongness of his animal life.

All human life, we may say, consists solely of these two activities: (1) bringing one’s activities into harmony with conscience, or (2) hiding from oneself the indications of conscience in order to be able to continue to live as before.

Some do the first, others the second. To attain the first there is but what means: moral enlightenment – the increase of light in oneself and attention to what it shows. To attain the second – the hide from oneself the indications of conscience – there are two means: one external and the other internal. The external means consists in occupations that divert one’s attention from the indications given by conscience; the internal method consists in darkening conscience itself.

As a man has two ways of avoiding seeing an object that is before him: either by diverting his sight to other more striking objects, or by obstructing the sight of his own eyes – just so a man can hide from himself the indications of conscience in two ways: either by the external method of diverting his attention to various occupations, cares, amusements, or games; or by the internal method of obstructing the organ or attention itself. For people of dull, limited moral feeling, the external diversions are often quite sufficient to enable them not to perceive the indications conscience gives of the wrongness of their lives. But for morally sensitive people those means are often insufficient.

The external means do not quite divert attention from the consciousness of discord between one’s life and the demands of conscience. This consciousness hampers one’s life: and in order to be able to go on living as before people have recourse to the reliable, internal method, which is that of darkening conscience itself by poisoning the brain with stupefying substances.

One is not living as conscience demands, yet lacks the strength to reshape one’s life in accord with its demands. The diversions which might distract attention from the consciousness of this discord are insufficient, or have become stale, and so – in order to be able to live on, disregarding the indications conscience gives of the wrongness of their life – people (by poisoning it temporarily) stop the activity of the organ through which conscience manifests itself, as a man by covering his eyes hides from himself what he does not wish to see."

-
-

This essay is much longer, and goes on in much greater depth, but as you can see Tolstoy accurately identifies the presence of the Spirit within each man, and I think he does a fine job of describing the basic reason why individuals choose to use the drugs that they do. Although this essay is more than 100 years old, you can see that the human behaviors Tolstoy describes are the same today as they were then.

Now, once again I would suggest that you get a copy of Direktiven from the FIGU store. Billy writes quite plainly about the negative / harmful effects of all the drugs you've listed, and therefore why humans should avoid them. With regard to even marijuana, which is viewed as such a harmless drug by the liberals in the West, keep in mind that even Terence McKenna said it was only best used once a week, and that marijuana certainly does cause many users to develop a psychological dependency upon it. Now, a psychological dependency isn't the same as a physical addiction, but it does have the capacity to impact how a person behaves in a very similar way to physical addiction.

Your information regarding the cultural uses of certain drugs throughout history, and their use among shamans / holy men, is largely irrelevant with regard to the general context of your post as a whole. Whatever potential benefits someone might be able to derive from the rare, directed and purposeful use of any such drugs, the modern recreational use of any of those drugs (but especially of marijuana) does not compare at all. You simply cannot compare the primitive religious practices of history, or even the calculated usage and experimentation done by a scientist such as Terence McKenna, to the average recreational user of these drugs.

Finally, consider how lowly evolved human beings on this planet have shown themselves to be, on average, and it's clear to see that they should simply abstain from experimenting with psychoactive or mind-altering drugs of any kind. That includes tobacco, alcohol, mushrooms, marijuana, psychedelics, etc.

My final note regarding your statements about Billy would be that if you can only focus on the extraterrestrial aspect of his information, you will hardly learn anything at all. The greatest proof of the authenticity of Billy's writing is the wisdom contained within it; the fact that he's in contact with the Plejaren is really just a nice bonus.

I hope you'll think seriously about the quote I've shared from Tolstoy's essay. The rest of the essay is very good, it would be beneficial for you to read it.

Peace;

- Gaia

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 225
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11, since psychedelic drugs are a fascination for you, why don't you ask Herr Meier about them? Just be prepared that you might not get the answer you want to hear. If you still decide to take those drugs, the consequences are yours to bear.

I would actually be curious how much damage is caused by these drugs relative to their potential benefits, particularly in the case of the anti-addictive dreaming drug, ibogaine.
Life

Skyrim

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephanie,

I'm surprised you (someone) don't mind the taste of Moringa. Unfortunetly for me I don't like it at all. :-( I bought Moringa in dried leave powder form. Maybe I should grow my own and eat the leaves straight off the tree like you, although I can't see it tasting much better/different.

Hi Melissa,

Yes buying it in capsule form is the best way to go if one doesn't like the taste of it. Unfortunetly its very expensive in that form. If one takes it as directed (12 capsules or more a day) a bottle won't last even 2 weeks.

phil

Shen

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problems that can happen with using mind altering drugs can change from person to person. One person may have a good trip, while another person may not, one person May be in perfect control of his thoughts and hallucinations while another may overdose and completely destroy their mind for a short time, a long time or for as long as they live.

There is no way to know what will happen and there is no way to really know what you are taking, who made it, what exactly is in it. The trips can be fragmented and bizarre like dreams or very focused and you can feel like you are really expanding your mind.

If someone is really fixated on tripping try taping the experience and then watch it and see how it went, its my opinion you will find it was worthless, also like any other drug the more you do it the less it affects you then you need more and more.

If you truly value your life as being perfect and whole as you were created then you would not ever need to do that stuff. The truth of all things is already in us and depending how far you are willing to go down that path the more things will be revealed to you, the further down the path the less connected you will be from society, things you liked to do will start to not have any meaning to you, there will be a point where you may have an experience that will change you, when you gain that glimpse of your true self it will be life changing and mind blowing.

You will find yourself having to make decisions as to are you going to keep moving forward or stop for awhile (years) because you will know that the next step you take you may not be able to function like everyone else, its both extremely wonderful and frightening at the same time.

In that state there are no words that can accurately describe it. You can get there on your own, no drugs needed. Its there for all of us to discover.

Cultivating your spirituality is like anything else if you want to
put in the work you can reap the bounty.if you think it, you'll lose it you have to learn to let go of the illusion/ navaste.

Cultivating your spirituality

Scott

Post Number: 2354
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since this is the FIGU "Public" forum, the discussions should be relevant to the topic heading. I would encourage those who want to continue to discuss their own views on the use of drugs etc, do so via e-mail etc...just to refresh those on what the Plejarens say concerning the use of certain drugs please refer to the following link: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_48

Norm

Post Number: 1493
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This relates to Billys warning on pets.

"A jarring study that came out of Denmark this past July linked a parasite found in cat feces to personality changes, mental illness, and increased risk of suicide in women who had given birth. The bug, known as T. gondii, can cause an infection called toxoplasmosis. Women afflicted by it are one-and-a-half times more likely to try to commit suicide, the researchers said. Thankfully, the study’s author acknowledged that the “vast majority” of people wouldn’t even know they were infected, and suffer “very subtle” effects." http://tinyurl.com/bzy5rh4
My Website

Verlanis

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very good find Norm!

The health information transmitted by Billy all those years ago are becoming more true as the decades pass by.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Edward

Post Number: 2645
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

Long time no hear!! Nice to hear from you, again!

Excellent information.

Christian, did once mention that...MILLIONS of people die due to their
(house) pets! This, would indeed be one of the aspects to fit-in, what he
meant....

Excellent Confirmation......

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 434

Billy:
Then another subject: during the last few years, nanotechnology was very far developed on the Earth, whereby more and more, various nanomaterials find their use in all kinds of things that are used every day.

In addition, you once said that nanoparticles are health-hazardous to people.
What must one understand by this?

Ptaah:
48. Nanoparticles of various kinds are extremely harmful to health if they enter into the respiratory organs and, thus, into the lungs.
49. In particular, this can happen via fabric and other materials that are treated with nanoparticles and that break away from the materials and float through the air, after which they are inhaled by the person.
50. However, this inhaling of nanoparticles is in no way harmless because they are so detrimental to the health of the human organism, as this is the case, for example, with asbestos particles, which also cause life-threatening diseases.
51. This is a fact that, unfortunately, has not yet been recognized by the earthly scientists and which can cause serious, health-impairing consequences for many people if the facts are not recognized soon and countermeasures are taken.

End of Excerpt.
Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_434

Nanoparticles Are in Our Food, Clothing and Medicine -- And No One Knows for Sure How Dangerous They Might Be

http://www.alternet.org/environment/nanoparticles-are-our-food-clothing-and-medicine-and-no-one-knows-sure-how-dangerous?paging=off

Edward

Post Number: 2687
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, it starts at the fabrication of it all.

Indeed, they should start there...with the employers, protecting them first,
and the FINE particles which indeed become airborne; which, then can
contaminate foods, and whatever other products.

The above problematique, does indeed, have a similar working/effect, as say,
Exhaust Emition, so to speak. It is the FINE particles which causes the
devastation; and/with its composition contents. Just like Asbestos: will
cause Cancer.

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 634
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam: "Dear German students/translators, could you please gather this important cancer-related information from the CRs or other places and translate them into English ?"

Hi, Mahigitam and Matt - I hope I can at least get it started.

In Contact Report 216, Quetzal tells Billy that tomatoes actually contain certain active substances that can prevent certain types of cancer to a large percentage, and indeed, particularly prostate cancer. However, it is important that always enough tomatoes or tomato products are used for food, and especially in a cooked state, because through the cooking process, the active substances are strengthened. But in a positive, preventive form, other types of cancer are also able to be influenced by the tomatoes’ active substances, as this is also the case with other types of vegetables as well as with fruits and all sorts of herbs and other plants.

In Contact Report 249, Ptaah discusses with Billy, the negative consequences of electro-magnetic pollution that proliferates on our planet. Ptaah stated that all devices dependent upon radio waves which are worn near, or on, the body are extremely harmful to a person's health. Under certain circumstances they can even be destructive to the body or its organs, indeed dangerous to the person's life. Cell phones, are not advisable; in fact they are very dangerous if not secured and screened to the point where the radio waves cannot harm the human body. Radio waves are electro-magnetic waves, or rather electro-magnetic oscillations, that are dangerous to all life should they strike it at too high a rate. This danger applies not only to radio waves, but also to high tension wires, electric generators and transformers. The physical harm caused by such waves, or rather oscillations can be of a physical or conscious nature. Anything, from eczemas and allergies to cancer, destruction of the psyche and total imbecility, is possible.
Solution: avoid excessive electro-magnetic exposure whenever possible.

In Contact Report 252, Billy discusses the consequences of all the nuclear explosions and mishaps at nuclear energy plants. The legacy for the world, and all life on it, is that through the nuclear contamination of vast regions on Earth, these areas will suffer damage for countless years to come; many types of cancer and mutations among human beings as well as in animals and plants will emerge.
Solution: minimize the use of nuclear activity on the planet.

In Contact Report 253, Billy explains in an answer to a reader’s question, the damaging effects of the unstable ozone layer. The ozone layer is important since it prevents most solar UV rays from penetrating the Earth's atmosphere. As a result, only a small portion of these damaging rays reaches this planet's surface. Ultraviolet rays in small dosages are vital to every life form, but in large doses they are harmful. For instance, exposure to strong UV rays can cause sunburn and skin cancer, while normal dosages are essential for the body to function properly. These normal functions include the body's ability to produce Vitamin D.
Solution: protect yourself from excessive UV exposure and avoid items and practices that contribute to the destruction of our ozone layer.

In Contact Report 213, Quetzal tells Billy that the suffering of breast cancer is of a gene-contingent nature. When Billy asked him what gene is responsible for it, he replies that he may not explain that officially but may only tell him in confidence. What gene it concerns, the terrestrial scientists and researchers have to find out themselves, for their directives prohibit direct explanatory interference in foreign cultures and civilizations, in terms of progress, etc.

In fact the genetic link with certain types of cancer can actually be traced back to the genetic manipulations by the Sirian Overlords. On page 192, of Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums..., Billy writes that among the gene manipulations performed by the Sirians intended to limit the lifespan of the manipulated humans were illnesses such as cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.

The solution to genetic causes of cancer can be found in various places throughout the material and it all has to with sustaining rightful thinking. With the correct application of thinking even the genetic code itself can be altered over time.

In his article,"The Deadly Might of Thoughts and Feelings" appearing in Bulletin 71, Billy explains that thoughts and feelings exert a monstrous might on the health of the human being and not seldom even determine whether one lives or dies. Angst, gloomy expectations, negative imaginings and worries are, at the very least, just as big a negative and risk factor in regard to physical and psychic health, as are, for example; alcohol, nicotine and pure toxic substances.

The importance of correct thinking can not be overstated here. Learning to concentrate and control your thoughts and feelings is not only paramount to your spiritual and consciousness development, but your actual physical health and longevity. In this regards, everything is connected. It is no coincidence that folks who have greater spiritual development also have longer lifespans.

The beginning of the study of the creational laws and recommendations as the framework of daily living is the beginning of the understanding and the cultivation of life-force itself which as human beings, is our natural birthright. Yet, we remain in the early stages of realizing our potential because in spite of "knowing" this to be true, we find ourselves still succumbing to our own negative habits and ways of thinking while we continue to develop the resiliency of vigilance within our personal domain.

It is stated in Contact Report 57, that cancer is the result of a wrongly controlled life. The Plejarens are fortunate enough that they have eradicated this disease for a long time. This was first possible when they avoided certain negative opinions and behavior and started to think and act in different ways. Earth humans must develop this necessary knowledge by themselves in order to evolve and learn the correct way of dealing with things. If the Plejarens were to reveal this knowledge to humanity without them coming to this understanding on their own, then it would be evaluated in destructive ways. The knowledge about conquering this disease would reveal too many powerful forces to be helpful at this time.

In the June, 1991 issue of Stimme der Wassermannzeit, Ptaah states that the production of prophylactic immuno-boosting drugs is quite feasible since the active substance of such a medicine is already known to the medical scientists under the name GAMMA INTERFERON. The substance gamma interferon is a natural product of chemical change, as when milk is converted to yoghurt or to kefir. So it is only necessary that the gamma interferon is extracted from such products and is altered to a drug.

The FIGU-Shop offers an informative booklet about gamma interferon and its' potential in treating/prevention of cancer written by Rebecca Walkiw, and here is the link to it:
https://figu.org/shop/schriften/informationsschriften/gamma-interferon

I’m sure others can add to this list and I hope this is a good start.

Regards
Bob

Indi

Post Number: 724
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great post Bob!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Matt

Post Number: 320
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bob!

I was expecting to also see Moringa listed there as it is the most nutrienal plant on Earth.

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi or Phi_spiral or anyone.

The information in phi_spiral recent post specifically contact report 213 and 57. Is it known yet what is meant by "The knowledge to conquering this disease would reveal too many powerful forces to be helpful at this time"? Im thinking that it has something to do with the development and understanding of the 6th form of evolution "micro-evolution" and the 6th principle of all existence which states "The law of the connection of all occurences and events which come about, so therefore, in that which is spiritual, physical, and conscious, and thus given in everything spiritual and material. Any further information on this would be helpful. I am also thinking that each of the forms of evolution and principle of all existence are pertaining to or associated with a certain frequency or band of frequency for each form/principle. So cancer could be associated with the 6th principle/form of evolution. So maybe if people refined or raised this frequency/principle/form of evolution to be in harmony with the higher frequencies/principle/form of evolution. I hope this is understandable.
Thank You :-)
Peace and Love.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 644
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob

Such dedication, effort, patience, attention to details, persistence, critical thinking, altruism and general well and best intended motivation in comprising this post.
This is fantastic Bob! and one I have to save to my USB
Great effort and thanks for the love contained in the post.

Thanks also to Mahigitam for the request for translations.

Best regards
Matt Lee

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 637
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bluejaguar

My personal take on it is that it is referring to consciousness powers which have to be developed in concert with and in balance with the Creational laws and recommendations. When the consciousness powers are developed prematurely or rather before they develop the necessary wisdom to use those consciousness powers altruistically, then the potential for "misuse" occurs.

There are many examples found in the Contact Report Notes and in other places of the material of just such misuse by individuals known as JSCHFESCH, which you can do a search and read up more on if you are not already familiar. They were known as tyrants and used their powers in abusive ways toward others.

And I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind words.

Regards
Bob

Newinitiation

Post Number: 645
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi_spiral Bob

I would like to thank you once again Bob for the information.
As you may have read my question about cancer to Billy, my girlfriend's mother is suffering from terminal cancer to the lungs and so its doubtful although not impossible for her to be cured of her cancer through the methods you have extracted from the contact notes.

I guess if there is such a thing as miracles although Billy says otherwise, I hope that at least through the power of thoughts my girlfriend's mother can cure her own cancer through self suggestion and the mighty power of thoughts and beliefs.

I have given my girlfriend the suggestions you have provided although not the source, I hope you don't mind.

Anyway much appreciation and also to mahigitam for the concern and care.

Best regards
Matt Lee

Votan

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Hi try and get a hold of a book by Dr Hulda Clark
The book is called a Cure for all Cancers. She uses natural products.

It all depends on how bad the growth .
joe

Ramirez

Post Number: 842
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

You might give this a try if living in the USA.

http://bioenergylifecenter.com

They have group events which are teaching seminars for new practitioners where persons with serious health problems are invited to be treated for free .... real life demonstrator models .... you wont find that everywhere.

These are usually held in Sarasota Florida or sometimes New York .... check the website for details.

http://bioenergylifecenter.com/#/join-an-event/4542668982

Where ever your mom is living it might entail travel to Sarasota Florida then booking into a hotel for 4 days however, ..... they dont write off cancer as incurable, the treatment would be free if you managed to secure a place on the booking list and they have an extensive record of success with cancer.

What they do .... it's not magic and unlike other so called healing modalities which are little short of being outright fraud these folks have ethical standards.

Also, i have no connection to this nor is the link a promotion for them.

Word spreads through results ..... maybe your mom can be among those who experience an improvement or even removal of the condition .... you'll never know unless you give it a try.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 648
Posted on Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan Joe

Thank you for your suggestion
The cancer is terminal unfortunately

Cheers
Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page