Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 03, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through May 03, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

How's the name "OM1" group sound?

I grasp the logic in "Blessed is he who has learned to wait joyously" but I feel that first certain steps must be undertaken and seeds spread for those who collect and gather to wait for the harvesting time.
Even if I go out there with a smile - there will be nothing but an empty field of unprepared ground. How can one collect from such?

A wise person would start from listing and considering various suggestions which are more or less effective in "passively stimulating the environment" and do reflect the teachings; are with acceptance and accordance with the whole group and , most of all, result in increased interest about the mission.
yeah, a wise man...so I don't know what I will do...; )

For now I can refer to some interesting words from: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/Om.htm

"2414.Words are like leaves; acts are like fruit.
2415. The dead always go with the flow.
2419. Ignorance is freely chosen unhappiness."

Salome

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day to my FIGU Mates!!!

Happy New Age Everyone!
Happy New Age Figu
Happy New Age Beam ( I LOVE YOU )
Happy New Age to The Plejaren

If you want to print at low cost in VOLUME at home laser monochrome printers are very good

ex lease printers sell for 5% of new price and its a good bet it will work if its ex lease,

e.g. a WORKING ex-lease $50 to $80 printer from auction that sells for $2000 retail and prints (50 pages per minute!) is not hard to buy with a bit of luck eh eh, buy 2 or 3 of the same model and use 1 for parts

in Sydney if you pickup its very low cost and would be same in other countries

here is the biggest auction i know of for Sydney pickup only

http://www.graysonline.com/computers-and-electronics/computers-and-it-equipment/location/nsw/delivery-pick-up/pickup-only/method-of-sale/auction-items-only?page-size=50&sort=close-time-asc

if in other Aussie states open this link then click your state

http://www.graysonline.com/computers-and-electronics/computers-and-it-equipment/delivery-pick-up/pickup-only/method-of-sale/auction-items-only?sort=close-time-asc

Consider buying an ex-lease printer and print 1 or 2 page info about figu and deliver them in post boxes

what i look for in a printer
1. ex lease
2. monochrome laser
3. 50 pages per minute (50 ppm)
4. price of toner/pages

i google the model of printers at auction e.g. HP, LaserJet P4015x Monochrome Laser Printer

and see how many pages per minute it does, price for toner, retail price if still sold, how much paper it holds etc..

i have seen ones with staple collator modules, the module buy 1st as they are the hard bit to find, on auction

example sold for $109 worth over 4k retail

http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0002-2124799/computers-and-it-equipment/hp-laserjet-mfp-3000-sheet-stapler-stacker-c8085a?redirect=0

the printer is easier to get on ebay ex-lease but will cost more but still works out low cost considering what it does and retails for

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Lemontree

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In the following picture of Alena with laster gun, anyone noticed the trapezium / rectangular object on it's suit it's very odd.

http://screencast.com/t/SdUXQdZNEm

Karl

Villatlf

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Kari.

I think the trapezium/rectangular object is a box or a book on the shelf behind her. It is similar to the ones below her right hand. (same color and same size)

Francisco

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I gota laugh at this, soon some of the science in Star Trek will be known to be true so TPTB try and take credit

http://www.infowars.com/captain-kirks-predecessor-star-trek-was-rand-corporation-predictive-programming/

we should comment on this

ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Carlos

The Great Ones of Old need to find the teaching of Nokodemjon

that being futureofmankind.co.uk or figu.org

The Aussie 7 can do it with group meditation

The words chosen by the 7 would just ask The Creation to lead The Great Ones of Old to the teaching of Nokodemjon, (something like that)

and maybe also ask The Great Ones of Old to seek out The Truth and Nokodemjon's teaching

German would be best so all countries can join in as one.

All figu folk can join in if we know a time to do it and exact wording to be used, like the Peace meditation is done.

and even the German/Swiss/USA etc... figu folk and all available 49 can join in would be good

There is nothing wrong with us helping The Great Ones of Old (find) Nokodemjon's teaching with the might of our thoughts as one. It would be upto them what they do with it.

When i ask my Spirit to be released from confusion while pondering an issue really works wonders. I also say i am open in Spirit and body to The Creations impulses.
and
i am open in Spirit and body to the Plejaren's impulses.

Carlos I dont expect a fast response as it is a bit to ponder then put into words.

We should not underestimate the might of our thoughts, especially as one.

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 169
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Thoughts on Prions

Prions i am pretty sure have a negative charge or half the skin has a negative charge

mms1 explodes anything with a negative charge

i have been using mms1 for years, it works as described even for burns instantly

for detailed info on most health problems

jimhumble.biz

i have used mms2 a few times

i have no affiliation in any way,

it think its major important

it rings in my head semjase said we dont disinfect properly after touching pets, mms1 could be proper

Salome
ilovebilly

Kendall

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi. OVER POPULATION?

I'm sorry but isn't this totalitarian? I agree with not having too many people on the earth, but penalties? Where is the free will? Does Billy Miere and the pleaidains really support this idea? I saw on FIGUS overpopulation tab and was disgusted by the penalties and laws. What is that?

Ferbon

Post Number: 221
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kendall
It's best if you relate to specific words or quotes from Contact Reports to keep things clear and understandable. There is a section to post your concerns and questions in the Overpopulation topic.
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2671
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kendall...

Certain aspects in life can be based on Logical Force or Forced Forcelessness
(gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit).

As you go along reading more of the Meier Materials you will come across,
this.

Thus, if such 'precaution or procedure' are asked from us, it would be best
for us to re-/ap-ply to it; even, when it comes to the above mentioned methods.

The Plejarans, KNOW....us better...than we know ourselves. They have, been
studying MAN, ever since his first seed, so to speak.

There is the saying: "you have Free Will and Free Will..."

Of course, there is only ONE Free Will...so, at times Free Will has to make
room for LOGIC, STILL....based on Free Will (to THINK further...)...but with
a more Optimum Out-come/result. The/that Free Will...is STILL...within the
framework of (that) Logic or Forced Forcelessness.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 813
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kendall,

I agree some of the provisions seem over the top amounting to coercion but in places like China, India, Bangladesh, Phillipines, Indonesia, Mexico, Brazil, Egypt and other places where the population has long outstripped it's host nations agricultural capacity, water supply and energy generation capability something needs to be done when exponential growth is taken into consideration.

In some countries which have social security schemes simply removing the rewards for having children by eliminating any sort of child support payments, tax breaks or welfare subsidies like public housing for any family having an excess of say 2 children would work magic but it's a hard political sell and no easy decision for any sort of government to suddenly make large families destitute by removing their welfare payments. It could be phased in but even that's on the too hard plate for most places.

But then .... what's the purpose for producing all those people ? and can the planet really sustain such growth. Eventually something will give big time and probably suddenly.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 359
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kendall,

You can find my reply here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/79.html?1360603361

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Blake_p

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kendall,

If you haven't come across it yet in your readings, there are references in the contact notes about a planet that is habitated only 5 light years away from us,Akart,and are about at the same evolutionary level as us. They had overpopulated their planet to more than 23 billion people, which in turn caused them to have an atmospheric collapse that killed more than half their world population. So even-though those population control methods seem extreme,that is a good reminder for our planet to take extreme action now before an epoch catastrophe happens here. Happy hunting through the material,good to have you here.

Ferbon

Post Number: 226
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is quite unfortunate that humanity has only very short time to get familiar with the danger of overpopulation. This short time from euphoric state of beating a disease and saving lives to overpopulation is almost like dangerous turn on the evolutionary road that notoriously causes lots of accidents.
It is just now that we have beaten malaria and many pain and death causing viruses like flue, sars, polio, etc. Learning to cherish and protect life inevitably brought us to the ambiguous stage of overpopulation. On one hand we work hard to combat cancer and eliminate death rate among children and on the other we must come to terms with reality of the problem that unconstrained population growth endanger well being of ourselves and planet Earth.
In many ways this lesson is much more difficult that any other before.

Salome

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Kendall

my thoughts:

humans are meant to figure out things with logic one important thing is

if we breed like flies we will die like flies

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

Is anyone on figu a building engineer who knows the application of pi to buildings?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ferbon

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly

How is your question related to the mission?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day ferbon

sorry mate your not a moderator here and are confused, please dont comment unless its constructive

honestly ask your spirit to release you from confusion and it will but try and see each post/life/experience etc... without emotional baggage

when my post Unfolds you will Know Then, it will raise a few eyebrows to say the Very Least, it could go in many sections but when it unfolds maybe you will grasp the Gravity Of It or will you be Wondering if its in the Right Section

unless you and alias's can be neutral positive And Constructive i wont be responding

i dont understand having time to chatter on the forum all the time but no improvement

i see many of your posts done in the wrong section, we have all done it

also in conversation a helpful page/quote from the teaching thats not in the correct section but is to help you shouldnt confuse you either, it should be considered

try the 77 meditations, Mein Geist prayer and 12 point daily it will give results

If anyone dosnt understand why its here you will soon enough

if i dont find the right person here i will ponder/study it but it will take longer, you dont want that do you ferbon ;)

Salome
ilovebilly

Indi

Post Number: 711
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to topic discussions please!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Mark92111

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am currently searching for more answers for the reasons for the plausible deniability scenario which is being used in regards to seemingly all of the information that is being disseminated.

Ferbon was very kind to provide me with this link: http://www.tjresearch.info/denial.htm and was extremely helpful.
Even after reading this article it sparked many more questions.
Here goes my version of logic:
The Plejarens and Billy want the people to believe that ET's exist so that when it is talked about the people will look into the Talmud and reach the conclusion that all religions are fake and that Creation is King.(so to speak)
I do not have problems getting to this belief because I have always been open minded to the existence of off earth beings and have always felt religions were fake . Yet, with the plausible deniability scenario even I have to struggle to get there. I could not imagine how difficult it would be for a typical ufo non believer who is christian to even get to the conclusion that ET's exist or that jesus is fake with just the information provided.
The Plejarens have their reasons for plausible deniability; Earth people would worship them and turn them into gods. Or that their presence will be taken out of context. But then how could you sway people to believe something if you do not give them the plain simple truth?
How could you sway them with a long record of disinformation? How could you sway people to believe in your truth if you told them half truths? So, The Japanese are from Nissan? Hmm go figure.
If a small or even large group of people take their presence out of context, I say so what. Eventually their cults will be taken down anyway.
I am sorry if I offended anyone with my post but, I think these are important aspects to consider in order to succeed in the mission.
Thank you,
-Mark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 504
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark,

That was a great post and I don't see how anyone would find offense from it.

Perhaps we should look at it from a different perspective. Or different ones until we come to the correct conclusion.

According to the contact reports, the Plejaren are members of a federation which attends to planets of various stages throughout the universe and they assign an Jshwjsh or Jshrjsh to one or several of them to guide and supervise them.

We have learned that they have the ability through technologies and otherwise, to locate someone that they may be able to work with at some degree or other to begin instructing people regarding Creational laws and principles that will give the student the necessary cognitions and tangible evidence regarding the universal consciousness and the power of their own consciousness. This provides the individual with the evidence for the spiritual teaching material.

It makes sense, in order to one day be accepted into their/the cosmic community, the terrestrials of every planet must reach a certain maturity. This maturity cannot be imposed because that breeds hypocrisy and other non-virtues.

Even according to my own experience, it is important, depending on religious beliefs (or none) to begin making terrestrials aware of extraterrestrials gradually. Not actually convince them or cause them to believe it.

In modern times, I doubt we would assume them to be gods. But deeply religious people do damned near have a heart attack if you show them some of the Plejaren beamships. That's been my experience. So imagine a landing on the White House lawn! So they must consider this when exposing their ships (evidence) and what have you.

I think it's logical that what these federation members reveal must always be harmoniously in line with a planet's evolutive progressions (spiritual and technological).

For their federation, the maturing of a planet's terrestrials can only be accomplished through their own inner volition and desire to learn the truth of this actual existence, this realm we incarnate into and the realms we will eventually evolve into. It is important to recognize the actuality of reincarnation and why it is so.

Consider this example. Each of our cells is composed of atoms. Science tells us an atom is composed of a nucleus (proton), neutrons and electrons. Science is now aware that if you make the proton of certain atoms the size of a basketball, the electron can be miles away. That is a lot of empty space. So we animate bodies made up of mostly empty space. Eventually we will ask, with this information, what do you have when you take away the body and the name of the human being?

Essentially we come to the conclusion that their objective is not to convince terrestrials of their existence but, to cause them to think, to question and fathom. To help them evolve with as little interference as possible. To help them mature.

Salome,
Eddie

Ferbon

Post Number: 277
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2013 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111

Are you sure you have your contact person right? I have never send you such link nor was I "helpful" in matters that you posted.
Also since you are new person on this forum I doubt you had time to communicate with me or anyone else here privately. That is private emails are confidential and there is no record of you asking to contact you outside of the forum.

I don't understand.

Mark92111

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2013 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very sorry for the mix up Ferbon. At least now you'll know that if you give me a useful link that I will be appreciative.

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the FIGU forum. Glad you made it!!!!

With regards to your point about why the Plejaren don't make a big show of it, I had to smile as I asked the same question when I first joined the forum and back then I was referred to this link which really helped me to see the bigger picture.

http://www.tjresearch.info/denial.htm

Hopes this helps you as it helped me.

Peace,

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page