Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 08, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through May 08, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 294
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Eddie,

For something so important as establishing an honorary title (e.g., "Of Godly Wisdom") within the charter of FIGU, I was hoping for something more definitive. While I'm not averse to it, it would be prudent to test the idea of establishing a bestowable title abit more, methinks. For something so important, I also think that more verification of the use of the historical (Aramaic?) name 'Jmmanuel' as a title should be found. Would you be willing to ask Herr Meier about this, or shall I?

For anyone else who might be just tuning in, the justification for establishing a (FIGUian?) honorary title is based on a conversation recounted in the Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 20, entitled "Marriage, Divorce, and Celibacy", subheading 'Blessing of the Children'. There isn't much to review of the relevant lines, not a whole lot of words from which to draw from our inferences. Mostly line '19' is where the idea comes from. (I apologize for not having the fifth edition of the Talmud Jmmanuel. As y'all may well know, the fifth edition is substantially altered, and I just don't know what it says in this regard. For now, the best I can do is quote from the fourth edition the relevant lines.) At this time of his life, Jmmanuel is traveling and ministering in Judea (what is now known variously as Palestine or Israel) to the Pharisees (at this time in history, a subsect of Judaism).

16. Then the children were brought to him, so that he would lay his hands on them and "segne" (bless) them, but the disciples rebuked them.
17. However, Jmmanuel spoke, "Let the children be and do not hinder them coming to me, because they are my most attentive listeners, and theirs is the realm of wisdom."
18. And he laid his hands upon them and said, "Learn knowledge and wisdom to become perfect in consciousness, and true followers of the law.

The blessing of children is a ritual which has roots which go way back in mankind's history, and serves a purpose of promoting respect for those with more experience in life. At this point in the story, some children were brought before Jmmanuel for such a blessing.

19. "Truly, I say to you, inasmuch as I am called Jmmanuel, which means 'the one with godly knowledge,' you, too, shall bear this name when you grasp the wisdom of knowledge."

Line 19 is the crucial line here. Of course, the original statement was in the language Jmmanuel spake (Aramaic), then translated into other languages before making it's way here to the the English forum. I do wonder if Jmmanuel intended to say that those who followed him would assume his own personal name. Shouldn't there be other names in other languages which impart a semblance of the same meaning, 'the one with godly knowledge'? For example, 'Semjase'...

20. And to his disciples he said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, seek knowledge and recognize the truth so that you may become wise.
21. "Being named 'the one with godly knowledge' indicates that, consciousness-related, I stand above kings and emperors, therefor it says that wisdom is among us.

If we do bestow this honorary title, it necessitates a self-confidence that comes with the certainty that oneself knows more than others, something which can be seen as arrogance by those who apparently don't know so much. Adopting such a title would require a stout heart to deal with this schizophrenic awareness, a heart grounded in both the humility of empathizing with a world full of deluded people, yet holding fast to the awareness of reality as it is.

22. "Thus I am the king of wisdom among human species, as god is the king of wisdom among sons of the sky, who, together with god, are the creators of the three human species.
23. "As I was born of an Earth woman and speak her language, I am called Jmmanuel, as god in his language is called god, which also means king of wisdom, and he is often a ruler over a human species and master over a people.
24. "Seek and understand the meaning of my speech, lest you may be so bold as to call me the son of god or the son of Creation, or to assign to me the power of Creation, or insult me by calling me the master over good and evil.

Jmmanuel exemplified this fine balance, the gentle certitude of knowing.

25. "Behold the little children, they are not like you,; they trust in the truth and wisdom of my speech, and therefor wisdom shall be theirs. So why do you push them away?"
26. And he laid his hands upon them and departed from there.

Not only must we hold fast to what we become aware of, but we must also reach out to the mindset where our fellow man is at. In this case Jmmanuel blessed the children and moved on. The conversation continued as Jmmanuel and his disciples walked along. The discussion turned to towards the longer term ramifications of what Jmmanuel had just said.

27. As they were walking, Petrus said to him, "Behold, we have forsaken everything to follow you; what will we get in return?"
28. But Jmmanuel replied to them, "Truly I say to you, some of you who have followed me will embrace the wisdom of my teachings, so in reincarnations to come, you will be great in consciousness. But some of you will not recognize the wisdom of my teachings and will disseminate erroneous teachings about me. Those ones will have difficulty finding the truth in future incarnations.
29. "So it will be among all human species everywhere from east to west, and from north to south.
30. "My beneficial teachings will be brought to many, but they will not recognize them.
31. "Many will follow erroneous teachings about me and therefor not find the truth, because they mistake me for god or his son, or perhaps even the son of Creation.
32. "They will speak big words and insist that they alone know the truth, because they will have fallen prey to an evil error and thus will follow evil and falsified teachings.
33. "Many will be first among the human species because they will think as human beings in their deluded teachings, but they will be last in spiritual knowledge and small in their wisdom.

Perhaps one question they tried to answer here is 'What is the value of adopting a wise perspective on life?' Interesting as the answer to that might be, lines 27 to 34 aren't directly relevant to the question at hand, namely whether people should adopt the title 'Jmmanuel' as a way to show that they are 'of Godly Wisdom'.

34. "Wisdom will only exist where knowledge about the truth bears fruit, and where the laws of Creation are followed and respected."

Jmmanuel's conversation might be seen as two thousand years outa context. We cannot interpret it in absolute terms, but must apply some common sense here since, like many of us, Jmmanuel used abstract and symbolic meanings. I currently interpret Jmmanuel's statement in line 19, "you, too, shall bear this name when you grasp the wisdom of knowledge...", to mean that if we are clearly, appropriately aware of the full scope of our situation in realty, we adopt a certain demeanor, a godly visage, a wise countenance, and that any title we thus assume should be only valuable to ourselves. In any case, to hang so much on a single statement that happened two thousand years ago seems silly to me; the idea needs more verification, more foundation if it is to gain my acceptance.

Please don't think that I am averse to the idea of bestowing titles to people who become fully versed and aware of the real circumstance of our existence. I just feel strongly that for FIGU to bestow titles leads through a potential minefield of problems, and that further clarification still needs to be applied.
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaiian,

I want to respond to your post and address the questions / remarks you have.

1. According to my knowledge, pure spiritforms use the spirit-symbol-language, which encompasses 52 million symbols to communicate with each other, this is a universal language.

2. The Plejarens use their own languages; the German language is the only language on Earth, which is capable of all expressions, words, etc. etc. for the spirit teaching.

3. It has been stated that the time of spirit teaching translations has come and gone. This means there was a time when it was useful, but not anymore, there is already a significant quantum of translated material out there for people to study and then to decide for themselves if they want to learn German or not in order to access the rest. It has never been said that it should never been done, it is only said: It should be a thing of the past, because plenty of resources exist on the Internet to study German.

4. Primary telepathy is based on impulses which manifest themselves as acoustic and visual impressions, when it comes to the acoustic impressions, its usually the vocal language a person thinks in, this could be English, Spanish, Dutch, German, whatever language. Primary telepathy will never replace spoken/written words and language.

The German language is a consciousness-related ability like any other, it needs time and effort to learn and master it, this is based on a natural-creative law that for any measure of ‘reward’ = the acquisition of an ability, the appropriate work is required. The more complex the ability, the more effort is required and longer study. It takes much more time to become a doctor in medicine then to become a waiter. (This is without value judgment when it comes to either profession.)
It is impossible to circumvent this law of the Creation since its part of consciousness-related and spiritual evolution.

The statement that it is especially overbearing and unreasonable of the Plejarens to ask of us Earth humans to focus on learning German and forgo on translation of the spirit teaching simply because of what their (and our!) ancestors might or might not have done defies logic. The argument against that is that virtually ALL humans on this FIGU board who have ancestors which did really bad things like slavery, extermination of other people, etc. etc. etc.

The Germans once occupied large parts of Europe, Africa, Russia and parts of the middle east in WWII, even when they did a lot of wrong, I do not blame the current day Germans for things of the past, simply because this generation has nothing to do with those wrong doings.

For the other statements I refer to older posts made by me, including the quote of Ptaah, which every person can think about themselves and come to their own conclusions.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 507
Posted on Monday, May 06, 2013 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Hello Michael,

I never saw it nor perceived it as an honorary title to be bestowed. Rather I see it for what I perceive it to be, a responsibility more than any thing.

To be above emperors and kings would imply that laws, statutes, etc. would be base on creational laws and principles. Emperors and kings have been known to make unjust laws and enforce them through brutality, unfairness and complete lack of empathy.

Jmmanuel's (the TJ) level of evolution is based on our present and coming future time; especially this millennium. (See Asket's Explanations Part 7) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_7

Verse 34 pretty much sums it all up.

It makes perfect logical sense that a person learned in Creational laws and principles, who exudes virtues and who has cultivated a highly developed consciousness, who recognizes and perceives the oneness and inseparable connection between all things and all creatures and all beings would be above emperors and kings.

Which of the three would we prefer made our laws? Which of the three would we prefer established our law enforcement departments?

An Jmmanuel would be more like a loving grandparent who has the best interest of the children at heart. Have you noticed that Florena addresses Billy as "father friend"?

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 508
Posted on Monday, May 06, 2013 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Michael, here's an example.

"US judge receives 28-year jail term for his role in kids-for-cash kickbacks."

"An American judge known for his harsh and autocratic courtroom manner was jailed for 28 years for conspiring with private prisons to hand young offenders maximum sentences in return for kickbacks amounting to millions of dollars."

Perhaps if this judge had read and carefully considered the translated Talmud Jmmanuel and took those verses to heart, perhaps those kids would have been spared the injustice and him his imprisonment.

Salome,
Eddie

Earthling

Post Number: 706
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those who appreciate translations into English, yet another translation completed and shared by the prolific FIGU Australia. Many thanks to FIGU Australia.

http://au.figu.org/letting_go.html

For those who don't think any more translations should be done, please ignore.
Salome,
Bruce

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 509
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, I don't understand why the need for the sarcasm and unnecessary remark. This is the sort of thing I find disappointing within the pro-figu community. Not to mention the fact that no one has said such a thing; unless you wish to challenge Ptaah's statement.

That was a great article, everything of which is corroborated and touched upon in the Goblet of Truth. If anyone found the translation enlightening then the Goblet of Truth will expound and add to it in many ways.

Many thanks to figu Australia for another excellent work.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the same source a good article is online which is worth reading.

http://au.figu.org/german_explanations.html
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Mark92111

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

I've come across a translation that has me hung up in "letting go." It is in the first paragraph:

"If one only thinks – no matter whether during the life or during the time of the dying – about whether a right and fulfilled love, and in the same wise also the life, were nurtured, then on one hand it can be recognized, how many dependencies and fears"

"and in the same wise also the life"

I don't understand how wise is used. Is it a typo and the word is supposed to be way?
Is it wise as in likewise?

Salome
-Mark

Mark92111

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

My compliments to you did not make it in to my previous post so:
Thank you for providing the link to the translations and more is better than less.
Salome
-Mark

Blake_p

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

Thanks for that, havent searched around the other figu sites in a while,always exceptional stuff,and thanks to FiguAu for providing that!
And yes i saw the whole convo about translations, complete non-sense,the more the better.

Earthling

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, . .

Jacob, touché !

Mark - I think the explanation regarding the translation of the German 'Weise' into 'wise', is that it is closer to the German, as you can see. It is the England-English original equivalent as opposed to the American-English translation. That use of the word "wise" irked me as well, for a while until I got used to it. Think of likewise. You can place 'wise' on to the end of almost any word, ie .. word-wise, athletically-wise, musically-wise, politically-wise, etc ... So if you say - "Athletically-wise, she was very talented" or "politically-wise, he leans to the far right", etc .. Iow, in athletic ways, she was very talented; or politically speaking, he leans to the far right, etc ..

================================================
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Wise

wise 2 (wz)
n.
Method or manner of doing; way: in no wise; in any wise.
[Middle English, from Old English wse; see weid- in Indo-European roots.]
------------------------------------------------
wise2
n
Archaic way, manner, fashion, or respect (esp in the phrases any wise, in no wise)
[Old English wīse manner; related to Old Saxon wise, German Weise, Old Norse visa verse, Latin visus face]

n.
way of proceeding or considering; manner; fashion (usu. used in combination or in certain phrases): otherwise; in no wise.
[before 900; Middle English; Old English wise way, manner, melody, c. Old Saxon wisa, Old High German wis(a), Old Norse visa; akin to Greek eîdos form, shape, and to wit2]
usage: The suffix -wise is old in the language in adverbs referring to manner, direction, etc.: crosswise; lengthwise. Coinages like marketwise, saleswise, and weatherwise are often criticized, perhaps because of their association with the news and entertainment media: Moneywise, as they were already saying in the motion-picture industry, Hollywood was at its peak. This suffix should not be confused with the adjective wise1, which appears in such compounds as streetwise and worldly-wise.
Salome,
Bruce

Ferbon

Post Number: 280
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

LOL.

Eddieamartin

Let's see.

I wish to challenge Ptaah's statement to let you know that his understanding of things is much, much, much...much broader than any of us. He manages three space-time configurations of federation of the size of millions or billions light years. To traverse ,say 5 million light years means to move through time to place where present Earth's reality is long gone or not even there yet for a long time. So mere 100, 200, 300 years may be "urgent" to him because on the grand scale such amount of time makes almost no difference. Ptaah's life expectancy is over thousand years during which he will attend and help many different civilizations. He is also able to recall his past incarnations as well as know his future or time of death and lives based on vastly broader scope of Teaching that we can absorb.

Ptaah's perception of reality is literally incomprehensible to us and if anyone wishes to interpret one statement to the letter then perhaps additional explanations from the source should be provided.
Until further clarification is provided I am challenging such radical interpretation of Ptaah's words as well as their immediate implementation or any form of enforcing somebody's narrow view's as a given.

According to Jmmanuel, written word of his and Billy will outlast the time. This means that it will be studied by generations who - according to their times and understanding - will implement written words to the best of their abilities.

Salome

Jacob

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ferbon,

Let analyze your statements.

First of all I agree that Ptaah’s understanding of things is indeed as you as say are by far much broader then any of, I can fully agree with that statement.

Based on your statement that Ptaah’s perception of reality is literally incomprehensible to us, then when we think about your statement it is not possible for us, Earth humans to know and understand what Ptaah understands and what his insights are, this would apply on a very large scale, but also on a very small scale, so we can not know what he understands in that regard and any assumption about this would be a shot in the dark.

It is possible for everybody to read the contact notes and come to the conclusion that Ptaah is vastly superior to us in the spirit teaching, psychology, language, knowledge in a wide array of sciences, known and unknown to us.

In my view, in my assumption, especially the contact with Billy has enabled Ptaah to learn and understand in time frames which are applicable to us Earth humans, so his advice, based on his vast knowledge and wisdom would be spot on, in fact I am totally convinced about that, but that is my opinion.

I am thinking that Ptaah very well knows the difference between the urgent advice concerning overpopulation and the urgent advice regarding translations and learning German.
Its my assumption that Ptaah is totally aware that urgent advice regarding to cult-religion, pollution, overpopulation is still urgent, however that he fully realizes that the relative few people on this planet who are aware of this can not change this directly but only after a lengthy process, the people who are aware at time time do not have the power to change this radically now.

The urgent advice he gave concerning the spirit teaching translations and learning German is different because it only addresses a few hundred or a few thousand people at the maximum and the lines of communication are very short, through Billy he addresses the people within FIGU and FIGU friends, so it would be possible to analyze, think and implement his advice urgently, theoretically inside of a year or less.

My question to you Ferbon, can you take apart Ptaahs words and piece by piece counter his statements with arguments?

However these are all my assumptions, I could be dead wrong, but that is the joy of learning.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Jacob

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Earthling,

Since this article is already translated I want to provide my interpretation of the German counterpart.

Wenn allein darüber nachgedacht wird, egal ob während des Lebens oder zur Zeit des Sterbens, ob eine richtige und erfüllte Liebe und in gleicher Weise auch das Leben gepflegt wurde, dann kann einerseits erkannt werden, wieviele Abhängigkeiten und Ängste das Dasein eingeengt haben, wie andererseits jedoch ebensoviele Gelegenheiten gegeben waren, die von wahrer Liebe und Freude, von Frieden, Freiheit, Glücklichkeit und Harmonie geprägt waren.

INTERPRETATION:
When one reads the German, it speaks about the fact that it does not matter if one only thinks during his/her lifetime or at the time of dying if a just and fulfilled love and in same manner life has been nurtured, because on one side its possible to recognize how many dependancies and fears have inhibited life/earthly existence, however on the other side just as many moments which have been full of true love and joy, peace, freedom, happiness and harmony.

Maybe this will give some insights for all involved.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 510
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

I fail to see the challenge of Ptaah's word except where you state; "Until further clarification is provided I am challenging such radical interpretation of Ptaah's words as well as their immediate implementation or any form of enforcing somebody's narrow view's as a given."

Sounds more like you are challenging Billy's understanding and interpretation ...along with that of others far more knowledgeable and wise than yourself.

You also state; "if anyone wishes to interpret one statement to the letter then perhaps additional explanations from the source should be provided."

You should have a read of the following link. The translation was done by Christian Frehner and Willem Mondria.

It provides the "further clarification" from Ptaah and Billy.

http://au.figu.org/german_explanations.html

Salome,
Eddie

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 298
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Eddie,

Kinda like with Einstein, again it seems to me abit presumptuous to me to turn Jmmanuel's name into a descriptor.
And unnecessary... why would we want to do this?
Life

Skyrim

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

I didn't know the Plejaren know when they are going to die in this lifetime. If they know, then why don't they avoid accidental deaths like when Ptaah's son died when his ship accidentally crashed into a sun?

phil

Mark92111

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,
Thanks hahahaha. I get it I get it. Thank you for the ULTRA clear explanation of wise.

Now, if I could just figure out what the true meaning of "is" is. lol just kidding. thank you for going through all the effort to explain wise.
Salome
-Mark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 511
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Hello Michael, I would agree.

As I understand Jmmanuel's explanation, the title is not something bestowed.

More like something one evolves into.

We should keep in mind that, according to Jmmanuel's explanation, "Jmmanuel" is the same as "Jshwjsh" or Jshrjsh".

Salome,
Eddie

Ramirez

Post Number: 848
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Skyrim,

"I didn't know the Plejaren know when they are going to die in this lifetime. If they know, then why don't they avoid accidental deaths like when Ptaah's son died when his ship accidentally crashed into a sun?"

Very insightful ..... only some of them know.

Crashing into a sun isn't quite like crashing into a light post or tree .....

Those who do know are then confident that till the final day they need entertain no thoughts or apprehensions about dying but as the time approaches .... i guess that's part of the compromise ....
Cheers.

Earthling

Post Number: 708
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, are you trying to say that the same sentence can be translated more than one way? therefore ..?

btw, the Plejaren are human and therefore they are not infallible. IOW, they also make mistakes . We should not take anyone's word for anything but we should review all within our own thinking, logically.

ie; according to Semjase, Hitler "was destined to lead the overall earthly politics and economy as well as all nations in a certain positive direction, in order to create a peaceful, united world and Earth humanity."
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_260

or - take the case of King Arthur - "By Year 466, Merlin had already been contacted by the Plejaren Keridwena, who, as I mentioned earlier, was a sister of my grandfather Ezekeel (the mediator). This took place after the High Council decided to convey Henoch's teachings to Merlin, which he was to disseminate in order to contain the barbarism of the Celts so that they would refrain from barbarity and their bloody battles. Merlin, being a Celtic druid, was chosen because the High Council hoped that with his help, King Arthur, who, according to a “Vorausschau” (German = view into the future) was to be born on January 4, 469, would transform Henoch's teachings of love, peace, harmony and the freedom and equality for all people into reality. "

_King_Arthur_And_The_Excalibur,http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Truth_About_Merlin,_King_Arthur_And_The_Excalibur

Therefore, not only do the Plejaren also get things wrong but the freaking High Council gets things wrong!!! and sometimes in rather humungous ways with catastrophic consequences, to say the least!

So, until that day where I am able to read and understand German as I do English, I will continue to appreciate very much the efforts of those who share their translations with the English speaking world (or into other languages), despite the inevitable errors and mistranslations with its subsequent wrong understandings and despite the warnings of the Plerajen regarding this.
Salome,
Bruce

Ferbon

Post Number: 281
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

"My question to you Ferbon, can you take apart Ptaahs words and piece by piece counter his statements with arguments?"

No. It's counter productive and a waste of time. Also, it means nothing and can not be used in any way.
I would welcome further clarification on the subject of translations though, to find solutions which are neutral, educating and progressive in every way.

Eddieamartin

Thank you for the link and adequate observations.
Realistically speaking the intention of this text http://au.figu.org/german_explanations.html
is to perhaps have people realize that translations from original German are inadequately valuable and at times even misleading (if basic one were only to draw sens from words and not from knowledge,wisdom, spirit).
However it is impossible to halt(stop)Leute (people)and governments from translating Meier's books, contacts, Teaching, etc. into their native languages. That's how his material will most likely spread on the global scale and that's how it will (most likely) be then falsified by cults and religions. There is nothing we can do about it but to learn to let go and inform interested party about dangers of such translations and where the real truth can be found. Being vocal should balance all upcoming alterations and leave people with their freedom of choice.

Skyrim

"I didn't know the Plejaren know when they are going to die in this lifetime. If they know, then why don't they avoid accidental deaths like when Ptaah's son died when his ship accidentally crashed into a sun?"

Ask Billy.

Salome

Schantz

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Finally some humor here on this forum. Thanks Bruce. I haven't had a good laugh since I was attacked for posting about that Michael Horn dude. I've been in hiding ever since living off lapperts coconut ice cream which some dude recommended.

Not sure why people put so much emphasis on a two thousand year old prophet when we have the updated version teaching us now. Other than for historical records that is.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page