Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 10, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through May 10, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam;

Yea i was wondering why my question wasn't answered, the only thing i could assume was that they put it off until next round,or he had some other responsibility or pressing matter come up,or could of been tired,who knows, but i hope it will get an answer because i thought it was a legit question,plus i had just read through the last ten yrs of Q and A in an effort to not waste their time asking questions that had already been answered. If it gets pushed aside this next round then i will prob email CF personally to try and get a response. By the way nice find on the material that MH used on his blog, the asteroid 837 yrs from now,if im not mistaken.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 477
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ferbon,

My individual personal research is for a console game (xbox, PS3) project I'm developing. It so happens that research is being done on certain aspects by a physicist who once publicly stated at a CPAK presentation that out of all the extraterrestrial visitation and contact claims out there, the one that most impressed him was the Meier case.

Billy's answer to me was a perfect answer and exactly what I needed to hear.

Interestingly, tonight I had attended a panel presentation on space architecture and mission concepts. There were some interesting minds afterwards discussing religion and spirituality and what contribution could be derived from it.

I noted that they were confusing spirituality with religiosity. I said a prayer to my consciousness and all that came to mind was to listen. I gained a great deal more of respect and veneration for Billy and the Plejaren.

The missing link and secrets are in the Goblet of Truth. I was blown away. I can't even begin to put it into words. It was an amazing experience I had while minimally participating and mostly listening.

On a side note. Within the next ten years we are going to have sub orbital hotels with hot tubs of spherical water (in space, water naturally shapes itself into a ball). Space tourism will be taking people to the moon and possibly a moon base with landing pad. Mars will be next. Asteroid mining will include robotic spiders. The space suit used on Mars and the moon will be located outside the capsule.

Salome,
Eddie

http://au.figu.org/power_thoughts.html
http://au.figu.org/pineal_gland.html

Ramirez

Post Number: 835
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddieamartin,

"On a side note. Within the next ten years we are going to have sub orbital hotels with hot tubs of spherical water (in space, water naturally shapes itself into a ball). Space tourism will be taking people to the moon and possibly a moon base with landing pad. Mars will be next. Asteroid mining will include robotic spiders. The space suit used on Mars and the moon will be located outside the capsule."

That's intriguing but also at that time we will still have billions living in poverty without adequate water, energy, food or opportunities to improve their predicament.

There will be more pollution, less arable land, more vehicles using combustion engines and most likely a greater overall tension and restlessness throughout societies particularly those in continents where exploitation of natural resources continues to escalate and most likely not too many from the slums of africa, latin america, middle east, india, bangladesh, indonesia, phillipines will be taking their holidays staying in moon or mars hotels.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 549
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie, nice to hear that your question has been answered adequately for you. But i dont find anything new in what Meier said that is not already present in CR 544,Saturday, September 1, 2012.
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

Billy: ..To my knowledge, the terrestrial scientists suspected something along these lines, that the Dark Star exists out there, but, for them, everything is based on pure conjecture. To my knowledge, they use the name Nemesis for the alleged Dark Star. But the whole thing has nothing to do with the dark planet, which moves along its trajectory on the other side of the Sun and cannot be perceived from the Earth and haunts through the system, because I think that this has nothing to do with the Dark Star, Nemesis, or?
Ptaah: That is right.....

I thought that you intended to know about the type of object this Dark Star is - whether it is a brown dwarf, red dwarf, small Star, black hole,..etc or about its characteristics like rotation, revolution,..etc. From the size and distance of this dark star given in CR, i guess that it has to be a brown dwarf.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 478
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

I agree with you in that billions now and the future will live in poverty without adequate water, energy, food or opportunities to improve their predicament. All the things you further mention and, certainly, none of these people will spend holidays on the moon or Mars.

I will say that the power to change all of this is within the pro-figu presently incarnated on Earth right now; if only we harnessed and synergistically worked together towards that goal. If only we came together and organized the idea and mapped out a plan and outlined a system and order to bring it to completion. Perhaps a facebook/internet-based group dedicated for this purpose could be established by the moderators amongst us. Then it would be assured success.

Hello Mahigitam,

It is true what you say and also, I too am familiar with CR 544. The Dark Star is not a star as we know of yet. I can foresee that it will be the cause of very interesting cognitions and I would not want to take away from the impact it is meant to have.

In the Goblet of Truth (chapter 2 verse 34) it states that the prophet "knows many secrets of the firmament (universe) and the earths (worlds)". I have no doubts that Billy could have given me the details which you mention but, upon meditating on his answer and approaching my consciousness I was able to realize many things.

In actuality, by not giving me those details he actually helped me. This most likely makes no sense to you. Permit me to say that in not giving me those details he has contributed immensely to the true purpose and original intent of my project.

I had realized early on when I first discovered the section "Your Questions To Billy Meier Answered" that one should ponder his answers (and lack of) carefully.

Salome,
Eddie

Ferbon

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin

Please help me understand. How should the world and scientific community acknowledge your research through xbox? Should it work as an inspiration?

"...If only we came together and organized the idea and mapped out a plan and outlined a system and order to bring it to completion. Perhaps a facebook/internet-based group dedicated for this purpose ..."

We are group that could utilize real ways to help people acknowledge Earth's civilization problems! We are here and now.

Dark star system is about one light year away (FIGU material) while f.e Voyager 1 is about 17 hrs away according to: http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/weekly-reports/index.htm. That is, with current speed, it should reach Dark star system in about 20600 years. Only discovery of "dark system" probably requires advanced equipment not to mention advancement in propulsion systems to explore and understand it.

Could you specify your objectives? Maybe some of us here could help with something? Or at least supply you with some creative thoughts.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 479
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon

Like many programs out there, my project is designed to educate and inspire. Mostly to draw more attention to the fields of science and to stir more awareness and interest. To stimulate creativity and help make contributions and found solutions to global issues by the players of the game.

Here is a short video presentation that really puts things into perspective.

By Neil deGrasse Tyson
http://www.upworthy.com/who-knew-a-speech-about-science-could-be-so-damn-sexy?c=upw1

Salome,
Eddie

Markcampbell

Post Number: 829
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a good idea for everyone , Blake , to research the forum for ten years back to guard against redundant questions . Thanks for that .

Salome , Mark

Ferbon

Post Number: 259
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell

It is a good thought by Blake_p as for catching up and being aware of what had been asked and answered during past ten years.
Billy also said that many times he did not answer because time wasn't right to give full/detailed or any information on the subject in question. He also said that some people could not understand this and took it as offense or disrespect.

In this sense some questions could be asked again to confront their validity or to go into more depth and more details regarding complicated matters.
Our understanding progresses with time so who knows, maybe we are ready for some undisclosed facts that were omitted in the past?

Salome

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. Please if anyone knows, answer my question.
What does 10^49 MEANS? Does it mean 1 followed by 49 zeroes??? And whats meaning of variations of absolut absolutum? I am confused and need answers to understand.

Jacob

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Zaqwsx,

It means 10 to the 49th power. It represents the amount of evolutionary levels the universal-consciousness Creation has to live and evolve through before it unifies with the Absolute Absolutum.

Our current universe, and the DAL-universe (the somewhat younger twin of our universe), represent the LOWEST and course-material universe in existence, in its lowest level. (when you discount the previous existence of the universal-consciousness Creation as a bodiless (no course-material energy whatsoever) as a spacial entity), which was its so-called pre-birth phase, before this material universe.

In each of the 10 to the 49th power of evolutionary levels a countless number of universal-consciousness Creations exist.

Even a universal-consciousness Creation at its 823,543rd waking-periode is considered to be a very lowly developed universal-consciousness Creation, when regarded in its evolution towards the Absolute Absolutum,

This of course relatively spoken, such a universal-consciousness Creation is incomprehensible higher developed then our universal-consciousness Creation, which in itself is incomprehensible highly developed and a secret for us humans.

At the highest level unification with the Absolute Absolutum takes place, which on its turn is the lowest of 7 absolutum forms, which is absolutely never can be understood by humans, the universal-consciousness Creation, and all other creations in existence.

Petale warns us in the book "Existentes Lebem im Universum" not to think too much about these things because its impossible to know and it will lead to absolute madness.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thank you jacob.
But still something is missing, think i will never know that
based on what petale said.
Need to quit my mad attitude when i cannot know certain things
But do you know what variations of creational forms he is referring?
Does variation mean types of creational creatures? Types of or evolution of consciousness?
Or is this undescribable too

Blake_p

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark and Ferbon;

Yea it seemed pretty practical but also it's easy to be shortsided when presenting questions to Billy,and what i mean by that is, something M.Horn said to me that resonated, is, this is history,right now,this small group of people, in which other generations down the road are going to be reading all of this stuff,especially the Q and A, since Billy is the last and we'll never have somebody who can answer the kind of questions that Billy can, again. So while i would never stifle somebodies personal inquiries towards Billy,everybody should really realize how important these Q's are in the long run,so repeating and or asking truly unimportant Q's when there are only a few month is immensely counterproductive.

Jacob

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The very first level of development, which our universe and the DAL universe represent (and countless others) with a material belt.

16 --> 10to the 49 power.
15. Central-universal-consciousness Creation
14. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
13. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
12. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
11. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
10. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
9. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
8. UR-universal-consciousness Creation (This is the only Creation type which actually creates an idea for the very first universal-consciousness Creation (up to 49 creations at once per Ur-Creation)
7. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
6. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
5. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
4. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
3. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
2. Pure-spiritual universal-consciousness Creation
1. Universal-consciousness Creation with a material belt. (DERN/DAL/RADERN universes)
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Indi

Post Number: 723
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

References and page numbers please!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Jacob

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy's book
Existentes Leben im Universum pages 194 - 207
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 635
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note by CF: "In the contact reports there is a considerable amount of information of how to prevent cancer, which, however, is no guarantee to avoid cancer 100%."
Mahigitam: "Dear German students/translators, could you please gather this important cancer-related information from the CRs or other places and translate them into English ?"

Hi Mahigitam and Matt Lee,
I have posted a reply in the section:
Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body

Regards
Bob

Ferbon

Post Number: 260
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p

Each single day comes to the past and represents the history. Maybe this group is a "history" (as you quote M.H.) but so is everything else. Please do not over exaggerate because even if somebody reads something from here in a thousand years it won't guarantee that he/she will have necessary knowledge, experience and understanding to make written words/effort worthwhile. Civilization in only hundred years from now may have problems with understanding how could anyone lived in self-destructive, religion based society as ours.
In addition even when Billy is no longer embodiment of a prophet questions still can get answered if people strive for answers themselves. Storage banks and impulses are still there mate.
Have a bit of positive in your neutral. Billy also traveled to the future which means someone there met him...

Salome

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob. Your post 34 is what im very thankful of. My my so 10^49 is what we all are going. I want to understand it all but the more i think of it, the smaller i see myself really. Now i feel like the smallest atom in this existence but yet i live! Gosh really. Icant comprehend that im just on #1 of that 1 follwed by 49 zeroes. Really. Just explosive

Earthling

Post Number: 709
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

check out this vid ... Billy looks slick in a black leather jacket with Gurdjieff style black hat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lks-sMBLfms

Tell me he doesn't look like Merlin !
Salome,
Bruce

Ferbon

Post Number: 282
Posted on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

LOL. He's missing big chain and a low rider in the background.

Earthling

Post Number: 710
Posted on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

or his moped

but love the look! looks great
Salome,
Bruce

Skyrim

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy does look like Merlin! LOL

One thing I wondered when I read the Contact Note relating to Merlin is that he must not have been long in that relationship with that Plejaren girl Kerinwindi or else he would have noticed that she doesn't age compared to him. The CN didn't say how long they were together.

phil

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page