Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 03, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 03, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 613
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2012 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe and Ferbon

I have posted a response to your questions under the string, The Mission>>The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation>> Plejaren Technical Advances, because this no longer deals with Contact Notes.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8868.html?1323487271

Regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 2489
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon...

Joe is a bit on the right track, I think....

I think what you posted is in reference to those Wannabe Channelers, and
so-called Psychics, and (Clown-/)Clair-voyants, Fake Contactess, etc.

THEY, the mentioned above, said they were in contact with beings called the
Pleidians, which in real is the Plejarans.

The Plejarans, let this happen to: remove the chaff from the corn, so to
speak.

Through this, one can distinct the FAKES and those whom are TRUE; whom may
have some sort of contact with the REAL Plajarans.

Thus, the Plejarans, let us 'trigger' our own THINKING abilities, at times!!

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 772
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The planets of the star Tayget are Askal , Luceta , Erra and is there another one ?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 538
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 544, 2012
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544
Billy:.. Actually, I am now quite happy that you do not make any predictions any more, because they were always uncommonly burdensome for me because I could not do anything to keep the event from becoming reality. Indeed, you have allowed me to undertake an attempt to get in touch with the US government via L., who was previously employed by the CIA, but then the US government, via the CIA, made unfulfillable demands, which were unfulfillable according to your will, which is the reason that no positive connection came about.

Is 'L' Lee Elders ? If it is, then i haven't read before that he was employed by CIA. If it is not, then who might be 'L' ?
Even in the letter the name of Lee Elders was mentioned as an american civilian who has forwarded the petetion from Billy to US government.
http://www.theyfly.com/1979-letter-us-government-plejaren
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 541
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 24, 2013
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12635.html?1361750400

Kiwiseeker

Greetings Billy & Christian,
On this forum we have been discussing the motions of SOL and Earth and the cause of the epochal transformations which are now occurring (caused by the radiations of the central sun of the zodiac constellations and the golden radiations of the central sun of the Milky Way galaxy), with reference to contacts 9 & 148. SOL orbits the central star of the Milky Way galaxy with a period of 317 million years, as well as orbiting the centre of the constellations which comprise the zodiac with a period of 25,860 years. Earth has a precessional motion about it's centre with a period of 25.860 years relative to the stars (resulting in the polar oscillation which you mention in C148). It seems likely that the gigantic star or Central Sun at the centre of the zodiac constellations causes both the motion of SOL about this centre as well as the precession of Earth. Are my assumptions correct and what is the name of this gigantic star and/or it's constellation, at the centre of the zodiac constellations, which is causing these motions?

Regards,
Charles

Billy doesn’t know the name of the dark star (actually a black hole). As a rule, a galaxy has a black hole in its centre. And through the attraction of the black hole stars are drawn into the centre which appear as a great big central sun or star.

----------------------------
For more background information on this topic, please refer to the below link:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12584.html?1357765631

Is Billy saying that this Gigantic Central Sun of the zodiac system is a black hole ? We should have asked him about the location of this black hole or dark star.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Ferbon

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam

"Black hole" is descriptive term made up due to lack of knowledge and understanding about gravitational and other contributing forces.

(Similarly "chariots of fire" etc. were used to describe flying devices as written f.e in the Bible -2 Kings 2:11 and 6:17 as historical writing- despite its misleading content)

In addition, observatory equipment that our scientists rely on allows them to conclude that central sun and galactic "black hole" exist "at the same time". That is - every central sun also houses galactic "black hole". This is what can be observed in every galaxy and because there is no better explanation for this - thus it is what we can see - that they appear to exist in the center of the galaxy simultaneously.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2698
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2013 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

I think, we must not confuse ourselves with an Authentic Central Sun (WITHIN
a Galaxy: Galaxy with its 'countless' Planetary Systems) and a Black Hole
that 'looks' like a Central Sun (WITHIN a Universe/Creation: with its
'countles' Galaxies), in which it is NOT.

A Central Sun, is there 'sort of', to coordinate the planetary bodies/Systems
...which surround it. [Gravitation (pull), etc...]

A Black Hole which 'sucks' all material bodies into it, in an Universe/
Creation, is another 'ball game', so to speak.

As is mentioned, due, to all the matter sucked into it, it gives an
'illuminating' EFFECT, which, 'resembles'...a Central Sun, as I understood.

A Black Hole will at some point in time, generate a NEW Universe/Creation
'at the end' of it(/within it): New Bubble (Effect), thus, NEW Universe/
Creation, as Semjase described it, once.

Thus, the Black Hole, is in the CENTER of a Universe/Creation.

Thus, we must make clear distinction between the two, and their working, and
their: Location.

Indeed, it can be quite confusing, if there are no details. We just have to
THINK...harder...:-) I read, your post before, but, what I just wrote down, is
what came up in my thoughts and which would make sense. My thoughts were 'too foggy' when I read it the first time; now, I could THINK more clearly.

Hope this helps.....?

Edward.

Kenneth

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding CONTACT #70, Thursday January 6, 1977; 00:01h

36 years ago on Thursday January 6, 1977; Billy and Semjase talked about an alien spaceship that the Plejaren’s could not identify and who would not hail to their request for identification. When the Plejaren ship came out of invisibility the other alien ship would go invisible. Whatever came of this situation?

Excerpt:
Meier- You previously told me once, that for months an extraterrestrial spaceship would fly in Earth space and search for contact with Earth humans, but do not dare to do so. From where is this ship coming, and why don't you start contact with it?

Semjase- It is very strange that, because until now, we have tried a lot of ways to get into contact with it, but in vain, and when we appear, then those ships disappear.

Meier- Why suddenly they?

Semjase - For they are several ones, as we have noticed. They are all of white-shining or green-shining color, which often draws behind them a strange orange-colored tail, which contains unknown and strange to us stuffs, which is being analyzed by our scientists. In respect to these objects, our reckonings of probability result in some un-definable surprises.

Schantz

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

You may want to ask Dan Rather what's the frequency?

Sorry moderators and Kenneth, I couldn't resist.

Edward

Post Number: 2745
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth....

Welcome to the FIGU Board!

Yes, I have read of such incidents, in the Contact Notes....in the past.

Plejarans, back then, indeed, conducted many such Monitoring, of 'unknown'
crafts. Will not say 'space crafts', because, there was not yet any concrete
proof that they were from outer space. Could, as well be Interdimentional
crafts and their beings, no?

As the Plejarans updated, that in the past a majority of crafts were FROM
Earth, itself, which would indicate Interdimentional; or
similar...manifestation.

Seems, the want to play: hard to get??

They may have a reason, I would think?

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Lemontree

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I found something not quite right.

On: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_037

Semjase said:

"Of this i can say: It happened on the 19th of September, in the mountains of New Hampshire in the USA, during the night, when two Earth human beings, by the name of Betty Hill and Barney Hill, a married couple, met with a spaceship of extraterrestrial origin."

Also mentioned at: http://www.theyfly.com/beyond-great-ufo-photos-inquiry-billy-meier-case

She has done research on the Hills that's clear enough...

On: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

Ptaah said:

"What has to be said in respect to the married couple Hill, and all other persons who were allegedly abducted or even medically harmed, or who supposedly had implants implanted, and who under hypnosis exposed these occurrences is, that these occurrences have never happened, and are nothing but illusions..."

and it continues...

"The disrupted electromagnetic fields of the earth have been the cause of the untrue memories of the Hills."

Ptaah seems to have done research on Hills too...

Who's wrong?

Thanks

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 516
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lemontree,

Allow me to give some clarifications.

Below is Semjase's explanation regarding "telepathic hypnosis" which stores specific events deeply in the subconscious which can only be recovered by what the Plejaren refer to as "strong hypnotic counter blocking" which they call "block breaking".

(Semjase) "They use these methods only in connection with telepathic hypnosis, from which fact the test or examination subjects have no conscious cognition of such tests or examinations. This means that for them this time is missing from their memory, by which I mean the examination or test. That memory is only established very deep in the subconscious, and so it can only be recovered from there. This is not even possible by the consciousness, but only by strong hypnotic counter block, which we also call block breaking."

Below, we have the explanation from Ptaah that corroborates that hypnosis is by no means capable of producing what Semjase refers to as a "strong hypnotic counter block" and therefore our version of hypnosis is not the same as their "block breaking" technology.

(Ptaah) "Hypnosis, namely, is in no means capable of finding out the truth in such or other cases."

Ptaah goes on to further detail the why and how these people relate memories that actually never happened; even though they may have been abducted.

Salome,
Eddie

Lemontree

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was discussed previously, sorry... just found discussion on this:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Talk:Contact_Report_424

No worries :-)

Blake_p

Post Number: 127
Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As you can see the contact reports are very far apart, Later on down the road the P's did a more thorough investigation on certain incidents,and also were not shy about admitting they had made a mistake. I don't think there was anymore mention about it other than that.

Edward

Post Number: 2755
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree....

Betty Hill, was BEFORE the incident very much into UFOs, ETs, etc.

Thus, conclusion would be that THIS too...contributed to the so-called
Abduction by aliens scenario.

So, Logically speaking: much of what she knew and read in the past before the
incident 'surfaced'....through the Hypnosis sessions. And so, this gave the
idea, that it all happened, when it was just a regression of the past, in her
studies, of the mentioned subjects; images of beings, star maps, etc.

Edward.

Lemontree

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cool, so then what did Semjase see, how did she made this error? -- or the Giza "manipulated" something as I think I read somewhere... ?

Edward

Post Number: 2761
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree...

Well, possibly...Semjase, conducted her/the research without the needed
required resources. She also made a mistake saying that - second smoking -
does not cause Cancer, which it does! Which, was also rectified, later on.

She is just human....like you and I, thus, can make mistakes.

The last Update research, regarding Barney and Betty Hill, and others took
about 3-4 years, before it was concluded; many other resources were asked to
help; Federation, etc., those in contact with the Plejarans would be the
case. Here too, it is made known that the Majority of UFOs, Crafts, etc.,
have their origin from EARTH! Interdimentional, etc., similar manifestations/
phenomenons; Natural phenomenons, which will increase in the future to come;
also, due to the (sad) conditions of Earth. And thus NOT Extraterrestrial, as
was thought to be the case.

Certain of today's scientists have also discover the above mentioned changes
and are registered, the last couple of decades; as I came across...here-and
-there.

Thus, the Update Confirms the facts as they are mentioned.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2762
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree....

Correction on - second smoking -.

Should be - secondhand smoking -.

Edward.

Lemontree

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok thanks very helpful! I thought at first they could simple go back in time and see what happened...

Edward

Post Number: 2763
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree...

Yes, that was my idea, also.

That would possibly be one of the possibilities they conducted, for
face-to-face proof, yes. As they usually conduct for more information and
proof.

Perhaps, Semjase, did not conduct it....that way at the time?? And, the last
update, they did?

Than, it would have made more sense.....

Edward.

Lemontree

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually I found more stuff like this:

1) Plejaren Semjase says she finds "make-up" and other stuff like that "bad" and natural is the best -
yet In Contact 54 Semjase mentions that Plejaren women "like to color" their eyes, in other words, change their natural eye color.

2) Also Ptaah mentions jewelry and other stuff added to the body (especially the excessive stuff like liposuction, etc) he says these people are sick in their thoughts - yet Billy has tattoos on his arms which is similar to jewelry (or worse) Billy shouldn't be sick in his thoughts...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 527
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree

You will find the insights and answers in the 21st chapter of the Goblet of the Truth.

Salome,
Eddie

Goblet of Truth, chapters 21 to 28, in English and German
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:GobletOfTruthChapters21To28PreRelease.pdf

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 263
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,

Thank you very much for the info on the updated goblet of truth. :-)

Salome,
Aditya

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page