Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 17, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 17, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personally, all attractiveness disappears when humbleness gets left behind...

Salome
PatM

Justsayno

Post Number: 535
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder, Jay, if raging hormones gives you a higher score?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Melissa

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward and all,

Concerning something Edward said...

• "Indeed, there are young girls and women, whom may feel a bit doubtful when it
comes to their facial appearance and just ware make-up; which, would indeed
be a solution. So, it is just Circumstantial, here. We must understand this." –Edward #2772
(Why do they feel doubtful? What is their motivation to feeling doubtful? Why is covering-up a solution? Who makes it a circumstance? Why must we understand this? How and when, does this deadly cycle end?)

• "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." -Berthold Auerbach (1812-1882)
(Why is it easy to judge a person’s beauty based on looks, but whilst listening to them sing like an angel, the thought of ugliness gets replaced with ‘awe’ and ‘beauty’, until after the singing stops?)

• "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucius
• "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." -Confucius

Humanity, a part of nature, has free-will, thought and feelings, which results from being in a promoted state of evolution. If humanity is above on the evolutionary chain when compared to animals, why then is our behaviour worse? Animals have no need to cover-up their faces, or roll around in perfumes/colorants, etc. to be liked better or even accepted by other animals? It is the animal’s natural self which is all it needs.
cosmetics
http://102m-reason.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

On the topic of ethics, even Aristotle (someone who has been falsely condemned by today's feminists) realised that women in general, though he could not figure them out completely, should be respected, loved and happy, in a true and honest way based upon logical reasoning and experience:

• Aristotle taught that virtue has to do with the proper function (ergon) of a thing. An eye is only a good eye in so much as it can see, because the proper function of an eye is sight. Aristotle reasoned that humans must have a function specific to humans, and that this function must be an activity of the psuchē; in accordance with reason (logos). Aristotle identified such an optimum activity of the psuchē as the aim of all human deliberate action, eudaimonia, generally translated as "happiness" or sometimes "well being". To have the potential of ever being happy in this way necessarily requires a good character (ēthikē aretē), often translated as moral (or ethical) virtue (or excellence).
• Aristotle taught that to achieve a virtuous and potentially happy character requires a first stage of having the fortune to be habituated not deliberately, but by teachers, and experience, leading to a later stage in which one consciously chooses to do the best things. When the best people come to live life this way their practical wisdom (phronesis) and their intellect (nous) can develop with each other towards the highest possible human virtue, the wisdom of an accomplished theoretical or speculative thinker, or in other words, a philosopher.

As stated by Eduard A. Meier:
• “Through beauty cures and beauty aids people will decline to an early externally old appearance and they will earlier have wrinkles and white hair like old people because the utilized means will also damage the skin in the same way as do the ever more dangerous and increasingly hotter rays of the sun.”
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Warning_to_all_the_governments_of_Europe!

• “Consequently, problems of needing to be young and beautiful never have arisen for me because I have always been aware of my consciousness-related youthfulness and the beauty of my attitude to life and lifestyle as well as the coping with life. Indeed, a characteristic of mine has always been the clear and distinct attitude that the values of life cannot be found in the body being beautiful and in youthful appearance but that these values arise in the consciousness, which, in my case, is absolutely in order.”
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Aging

• I want to come to what you have to say in regard to the beauty-delusion of the Earth people.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_016

As stated by Billy and Semjase and Ptaah:
Billy
• Oh, so that’s it, but why, then, does he feel hatred in himself against the Earth human beings?
Semjase
• 343. On the one hand, because he isn’t able to reach any position of power, due to his minimal abilities in every respect, and on the other hand, because his own appearance depresses him, and he appears disproportionate to himself.
Ptaah
• 39. The Earth human being is a descendant of a human form from the depths of the Universe that is very highly developed in every way.
• 40. Accordingly, he is also highly developed in his proportional form.
• 41. In this connection, he is on an equal footing with our own race, which is already approximately 30 million years further developed.
• 42. Even life forms that are still further developed have no better or more beautiful proportions, and even among them, there are those whom the Earth human being would describe as ugly.
• 43. The proportional beauty of the Earth human being was already recognized in ancient Greece, which is why the human beings surpassing this standard of beauty were called ADONIS [good-looking ones].
• 44. At that time, the Earth human being was somewhat wild, so the real beauty was only recognized in a few, while those, through whom it was recognized, were called the BEAUTIFUL ONES, if I use the current Earth human terms for it.
• 45. At the present time, however, since the Earth human being has discarded his greatest wildness and consciously cares for his appearance, his given beauty comes to validity in its entire appearance, so today, in this regard, the majority of Earth humanity can be spoken of as Adonis forms.
• 46. This refers to the Earth human being’s physiognomic, shape-related and proportional appearance.
• 47. The Earth human being is one of the most well-proportioned and best-looking human life forms in the Universe, who is only somewhat surpassed by his actual ancestors, who have reached the best possible perfection in proportional
• 48. The difference, however, is no longer very great because the material form is subject to limits and cannot be extended.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_039

In my opinion, I think our current and history of thought energy towards the incorrect view of beauty, has ultimately caused a delusion of beauty. This is a dangerous thing to continue.

As stated by the Om:
• Kanon 49:4 Der wirklich Geistig-Strebende ist ein edler Künstler.
5. Zarten Geistes, sanften Wesens, voller Liebe, Wissen, Weisheit und grossen Sinnes ist er höchst empfindsam für Wahrheit, Ausgeglichenheit, Schönheit und geistigen Fortschritt.
6. Sein Leben ist beherrscht, geläutert und erhaben und seine Perspektiven sind sehr weit.
7. Sein ganzer Sinn ist grossmütig, und Shönheit drückt sich in seinem schlichten Leben voll geistiger Würde aus.
8. Seine innere Ruhe bringt eine Schönheit, die kein Künstler zu malen und kein Dichter in Worten zu schildern vermag.

• Kanon 49:4 The real spiritually-striving one is a noble artist.
5. Tender spirit, gentle nature, full of love, knowledge, wisdom and great sense, he has the highest sensitivity for truth, balance, beauty and spiritual progress.
6. His life is controlled, refined and exalted, and his perspectives are very far.
7. His entire sense is magnanimous, and beauty expresses itself in his plain life, full of spiritual dignity.
8. His inner stillness brings a beauty that no artist can paint and no poet may describe in words.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/OM_%E2%80%93_The_Book_of_Books_%E2%80%93_The_Book_of_Truth
-Melissa

Corey

Post Number: 416
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm: see Gaiaguys posting #941 from translation thread about humbleness/humility and modesty:
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=10818

Keep in mind Demut is listed as "submissiveness" in the FIGU dictionary, not "humility" as Gaiaguys chose for some of the translations. That being said they did bring up some good points nonetheless about humility being tied to negative and religious subservience and modesty (Bescheidenheit) being tied to positive. All these years later Gaiaguys are still making the same points regarding humility using comments on Michael Horn's blogs. Just thought I would bring this up, have a good day!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Justsayno

Post Number: 539
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beautiful post Melissa and good questions. Who exactly is pushing the you aren't beautiful unless you wear make-up thing? Society? I find that truly beautiful on the outside people have not much happening on the inside because you know it's all about the hair, make-up and clothes and scoring high on the you rate me and I'll rate you scale. It's what's on the inside that counts. For anyone who didn't realize, I don't want men to wear make-up but was using that as an empathetic tool. Funny that they took lead out of gasoline and paint but didn't take it out of lipstick or perfume that we put on our skin. Since high amounts of lead can lead to retardation, makes me wonder if mushing your fully made up face against your child's face, is detrimental to their health?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Patm

Post Number: 208
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks for the correction. The term I did mean to use was modesty (Bescheidenheit) not humbleness.

Salome
PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 689
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa

A thought provoking and insightful post there Melissa

I think that we humans who have identified with the truth and the Creational spiritual teachings must live in 3 separate worlds at the same time that will always tug against each other to create conflict but it will also provide a vehicle to learn peace, harmony, love and freedom as two opposite poles vacillating from one extreme to another.

That being intra, extra and the spiritual reality within.

For example the animal side of me when having seen a very physically beautiful women with very impressive endowments will fire the natural instinctive urges within me and my train of thought may run something like " gee I'd like to take her home right now" (pardon me for the honesty).
When I see a fat ugly (physically) woman gobbling down a very slimy hamburger and licking off tomato sauce from her greasy fingers the animal side of me would be repulsed by it and my immediate materially driven thought inculcated by societal influence and brainwashing would have me think "that hippo ought to consult Jenny Craig before she drowns inside her own crack"

Of course if I can qualify my above statement a little just so that I don't create ill feelings among you ladies here, I am not this crude to think this way now but am drawing from my past, infantile, youthful and immature moments and have gone to the extreme with my language to highlight a point.

My third reality is the spiritual inner world or reasoning where I try to see past the physical and look at people with my spiritual eyes and so my train of thoughts would run something like this for both cases stated above "she is a bearer of the immortal spirit form who is part piece of me as I am with her", "she is a creation of CREATION and that as a special person with the same destiny as I have, she as part of the collective with me will merge back home with me someday", "she as a precious living creature shares the very same incredible gift of consciousness and all faculties for progress, improvement, learning, evolution, powers and might of thoughts and feelings is wrapped around a deceptive meat housed in its very confines and providing her precious inner pearl with a vehicle to unravel and flourish in her abilities to one day return to her true home", "she is comprised of atoms and molecules like I am incessantly going through chemical reaction and transformative processes in her consciousness and body who epitomizes the grand mystery of CREATION and it's powers, isn't she beautiful", "Isn't she lovely with warts and all that as a vehicle carrying her consciousness around which is capable of stupendous feats is such a mystery and I could never with my own powers be able to create such a marvelous specimen", "she is as CREATION intended her to be" etc etc etc.

Of course this applies to men from the vantage point of women when materially judged.

Now even without knowing the truth we humans can go past our immature self to reason with compassion and understanding to arrive at a more balanced view about material looks to judge people based on the content of character and deeds.

As is often said 'beauty is only skin deep' but of course the problem is that we have the habit of seeing only skin deep.

Now as you contend society is awash with people who are ignorant of truth but this doesn't take away from the value of their being as a creation of CREATION but we do get annoyed by all these superficial going on in our broken and corrupted society by corrupted minds that keep on pushing physical beauty as the ultimate bar in judging other people and wonder why our society and the people who comprise it are broken, dysfunctional, psychically damaged, mentally ill and maladjusted.

In the end as Billy would often repeat ad nauseam over many decades, we can only work on ourselves and change only ourselves and should do so first to change the world for the positive.
So no matter how tempted we are to want to change the world for the better by hopefully trying to change other people and their ways, it's impossible so for me at least I try to refrain from doing things that I don't like other people doing to other people like judging others based on looks alone.

regards
Matt Lee

Piyali

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matt,

Thank you once again for this balanced view. I have been silently reading all the thoughts offered, sometimes over analyzing.

I am, in this moment in time, a planet earth woman, who loves to enhance her natural beauty with good organic, natural, well researched makeup. I love to enhance my eyes and my lips. Pardon the frankness. I use no "poison" on myself and no brand names out there. My husband loves me with and without makeup.

Some women might be vehemently against this, and Melissa, you have been writing essays on it, good ones, but too much for a simple person like me to take it when it comes to makeup. :-)

Melissa, since you seem to be the only woman all fired up against makeup, and I must say I agree with you to a certain extent for you make good logical arguments and I thank you for that, and since no other woman here is saying anything to balance that, I offer myself as an example to counter it, despite having read the Contact Notes too and knowing how Semjase feels about it and what Billy says about it, etc etc.

By the way, I was there with my eye makeup and my lipstick the day Billy greeted me at the Center this May, and in his eyes I only saw warmth and neutrality, no judgement, nothing.

You see,the day I too am at the same level as Semjase, I will naturally have no need for makeup, for the more spiritually evolved I become, the more beauty will unfold from within me and radiate outward. It is a process. If loving makeup for the heck of it makes me stupid,so be it.

I wear makeup not because society has brainwashed me into thinking I will not look beautiful otherwise, but because color, and added color brings a smile to my face, esp. on days I feel rather down, makeup makes me happy on a gloomy day and lightens my mood. The art of makeup appeals to me. Makes me feel good when going out with my husband, or close friends, or simply for a walk in the sunshine. I enjoy it. I put on makeup for myself alone. I do not expect you to understand my psyche about this, you can only speculate. :-) But none of the speculation and questions offered so far, is true for me.

If I am in the mood, I can go out without any makeup whatsoever and can be as comfortable. Depends. Each of us have our own thoughts about it, so it is wise not to generalize girls and women too much who happen to love makeup and actually knows how to wear it. Many women do not know how to wear makeup and run after toxic brand names, But that is their prerogative and they have their reason for it I am sure.

Just because the highly advanced women of highly evolved societies dislike makeup and do not understand it from our point of view, or maybe they do and still dislikes it, whatever it might be, does not mean I will prematurely emulate them, while my own evolutionary level is still rather low, condemning all women on earth who dare apply makeup, speaking for myself alone here ofcourse.

I respect their take on makeup, I agree with it, I understand that due to their evolution they do not need it. But going with the silent evolution of my spirit, inhabiting this body of a planet earth woman, I will wear my makeup any how I please, and will only give it up as it naturally happens, going with the flow of this evolution of my self. :-)

I respect your thoughts on Makeup Melissa, as one woman to another. But please allow women like me to enjoy our enjoyment of natural makeup without too much harsh judgement. And I hope no woman here, tries to analyze why I put on makeup, I do not think it will be possible for anyone to come close to any understanding of this "complicated" psyche.

Allow us to find our own sense of what feels beautiful to our own selves or not, as the truth unfolds for us. This is a personal journey for each of us women, so please refrain from judgement and over analyzing. It is too much to read.

I find, Matt's take on this (and he's a guy)refreshing and balanced. Thank you. :-)

Reading all your posts, I have, as always, learned a lot. Thank you Melissa and all men folk here who came forward with their take on this rather sensitive subject that is to do with the personal preference of a woman on this planet earth. :-)

Please pardon the typos and the spelling mistakes if any.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Melissa

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Piyali,

You are beautiful, because you act beautiful, think beautiful and feel beautiful. You are judged, because you act judged, think judged and feel judged.

I love you Piyali, you are my friend. I think you are a very beautiful human being and if ever I were to be around you, I would act that you are a beautiful human being, and feel the beautiness of it.
-Melissa

Corey

Post Number: 423
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

I realize what the notes say but IMO it won't be until after several centuries pass, and we are a space travelling race, with a space travelling culture, that our women will not find the need for makeup. Probably not before then, it is just too much of a custom, our race will have to first look for then venerate natural beauty before our women will no longer need make-up. We are a long way off from that. Until then, knock yourself out. For the record, as a male, I find myself attracted to both make-up wearing, and make-up less females, depending on the type of beauty they radiate. Personality and interests go a long way too (I gotta find a woman that is against overpopulation like I am).

Then again maybe it won't take that long, Semjase said in the late 70's early 80's that in 50 years time our earth clothing will be about function, not fashion like it is today, so we're talking like the year 2030 for that change. Not that far away... I can't picture this because today in 2013, people are so are so fashion oriented. Will it be because of nuclear fallout? Climate disaster? what will it be like? Whatever it is, it will have to be a great change to get earth people to dress for function (instead of fashion).

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Piyali

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa, the feeling is mutual. :D

Yes, Corey true what you say too. :-)

I have noticed through my own experiences, that people do not really look at the makeup itself, but the overall person, skin deep and otherwise.

If it is skin deep, and I am fat, no amount of makeup turn heads toward me my friend. ;-) However if I am thin, then too, the makeup is not the issue, just that a thinner me draws more attention. :-D I've always wondered what was with that! I just gave up worrying about it for all the wrong reasons. :-) I just became busy with living life to the hilt. :-)

However what you, Melissa and all friends say here I acknowledge, that this is the problem in our society, all this fat and thin scenario gorged into the heads of vulnerable women both young and old. The makeup is an added disaster! The problem exists, but not for everyone.

Oh well, for me, it's cool either way. Not looking to attract anyone, just being and enjoying my life, thin or fat whichever happens, my makeup is pat on, paying special attention to my inner growth! Hahahaha...love you all here. :-D
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 693
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali

Hey ladies you will find this exchange between Dyson (gaiaguys) and Robjna (Indi) very interesting

Thank you for your generous views Piyali

"Women who paint their faces are considered whores, and there is a lot about the grave evils of all kinds of whoredom too. It is considered a serious affront to Creation’s handwork to dare to try to improve on it with cosmetics. Just thought I should let you know". (Dyson)

Dyson, let us know what? I am not sure what tone you are using here. I would appreciate elucidation. Also, please point out which section of the Om so I can read it myself.

"how absolutely ridiculous! Maybe I could say that it is a serious affront to read this no matter where it comes from -- the Om or the local branch of Islam or some ultra right wing faction"! (Robjna)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/6919.html#POST26199

regards
Matt

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 531
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thoughts on women's use of makeup.

Ptaah and Billy had a discussion about it wherein Ptaah stated that "a certain vanity is allowed them" referring to Plejaren and perhaps other members of the cosmic community I would think.

Based on chapter 21 of the Goblet of the Truth, certainly there is nothing wrong with a little makeup to bring out the features and so on. I would say that I like to see women wear makeup to the point that it actually compliments them and their faces. It is also a pleasure to see women dress in complimenting ways that fit the occasion.

I understand and agree with Semjase to the extent that some women wear cake amounts of makeup which do not actually compliment their features. Eye liners and such put on heavy because of fads or to be accepted by a group for example leads to not being accepting of oneself.

The creation is full of beauty and expresses a certain vanity within the flora and the fauna. Many creations show off their colors in order to be appealing to the opposite sex.

A certain amount of vanity is good for the psyche. If it is non-toxic all the better.

To sum it up; for me, what I find attractive and what I believe Semjase was pointing out in her explanation, is that if it is a healthy balanced touch of makeup that compliments a woman's features and boosts her psyche then this is attractive and healthy. She will feel good about herself, think and act with modesty, self confidence and dignity. These qualities will make any woman extremely attractive and desirable. She will be optimistic and positive, not to mention radiant and a pleasure to be around with.

My sister in laws, nieces, god-daughter and girlfriends love it when I advise them on their use of makeup. They like and need to hear that there is a difference between caking on makeup and complimenting their features. Perhaps it's my compliments they seek when asking for my thoughts and advice..I don't know. I love their smile, up lifted spirits, more upright posture and overall raised vibrancy. Perhaps it's the compliments? Perhaps it's the way they feel about themselves and how they now look in the mirror? Does it really matter since they are now in modest good spirits?

Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 697
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Ladies

If I can just add a little more to the conversation I'll have to admit I still do judge people based on looks as one component among many factors in needing to provide myself with an overall framework to understand exactly what I am seeing in front of me.

But how could it be otherwise.

I have been given two eye balls to see and a vision capability to take in visual stimulation.

In a world where materialism rules you just cannot get away from needing to judge what is around you by looks as one standard among so many to understand the world around you.

Having said that for the student of spiritual teachings we have the tools of truth to describe a lot better what to do with the visual stimulus and how to make sense of all these sensory input to our brain.

So what matters in the end is how we make sense of it all and how we choose to think about what we see, hear, smell, touch, taste, feel and intuit.

Getting back to the line about judging based on looks lets say I am going through a business proposal where the potential investor I need to do business with turns up in a very important meeting dressed like a bum, hasn't shaven, smells like a goat and emanates behavioural patterns from the micro cues in facial features signaling insincerity and dishonesty who doesn't answer many questions put forth with expertise, self control, intelligence and knowledge, right then and there because of the visual clues my BS meter will go on a hyper drive warning me to can any proposals and deals made by this person.

The whole process of judgement would've taken just several minutes but it took my visual acuity and sensory input for me to be able to come to such a rational and logical conclusion thereby saving me potential grief, embarrassment, money, time, stress, heartache and whole host of other negative outcome.

My thoughts during the meeting would have ran something like this:-

1) If a person turns up to a meeting that scruffy and unkempt it suggests that he is not at all serious about doing business for how could such a person living in this world who does business and who would definitely know that people have the propensity to judge based on physical appearance turn up to such an important meeting like that.

2) If such a person does not have control over how he looks on the outside what possibility is there that he can control his internal processes so important in controlling the external circumstances required by such a cut throat environment called 'the business world' where the sphere of influence must extend to so many areas least of all other human beings in making this business deal a success.

3) Whatever his reasons for dressing like that and turning up to a meeting that stinky, if a man doesn't have the sense to call off a meeting and organise a different time if he is unable to turn up presentable then how could we rely on his judgement for so many other more important decision making processes that is required by the business conditions that will be presented in the future.

4) What kind of company does he keep who allow him to go around dressed like that least of all where was his other half who should've paid more attention to her husband and supported him with his laundry and advice about his dress sense.

5) If a person cannot even afford a cheap suit to turn up to a very important meeting what possibilities are there that he can follow through on his proposal to invest and to do business.

6) Even if he thinks that 'people should judge other people based on the content of character and not the looks', that is just his own philosophy whether justifiably right or wrong, if a person hasn't the sensibilities to other people's sensibilities and be adamant about his own philosophies and feel justified in himself that he has done the right thing and dressed however he wanted to thereby feel that he has impressed other people in the meeting by supposedly being himself then what other important business considerations could this man compromise on if he is so adamant about how right he is, with such a person there will be no win win situation forthcoming.

etc etc etc

Obviously one can draw many conclusions from the above example including the nature of my judgement about how I judge and why I need to judge based on looks in such a context and the kind of world we live in where the propensity to judge based on looks cannot be ignored and is a requirement in the kind of materialistic world that we live in.

So ladies the current world that we live in just does not allow Creational spiritual seeing and judging an adequate chance to proliferate yet.

If it is to, it requires many people thinking like-mindedly at the same time in tandem.

regards
Matt Lee

Piyali

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eddie, I concur with you. Thank you.

Thank you Matt, for sharing the amusing take on makeup that makes a woman look like a "whore" by Dyson. It brought out a hearty laughter from within me. Do thank the man for me, as I do not know him personally. I'll reserve my comments on his poor thoughts, and to me, frankly speaking, the number of years a person has studied the Spiritual Teaching or translated the German originals matters little, esp. when these are the kind of thoughts that emerge from them with so little understanding, even after so many years of supposed study. Oh well...each to our own journey in this world.

We human beings on our planet earth are amazing creations of Creation. I am in awe of ourselves and our manner of thinking.

Ok now me getting back to reading my two books on the Psyche and the Might of Thoughts...I am so grateful for them and their translations.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 699
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali

Just to be fair on Dyson it wasn't his actual words but a quote from Omfalon Murado Piyali so you might have to give it another thought.

Even Semjase wears a bit of makeup so I don't know what all the fuss is.

In the contact notes somewhere I forgot but the Plejaren and Billy does talk about we earthling going too far with sprucing up our physical appearance at the expense of health and wellbeing.

I don't know which one it was but they say that cosmetic surgery and cosmetics are very bad for health.

regards
Matt Lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 540
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali, I really doubt Dyson has "poor thoughts" as he is very instrumental in translating much of the material. And I think that Dyson has more of an understanding of the texts than you or I. Attacking his integrity because you feel offended? What is disturbing is that no woman will look inside themselves and find the real reason why they cover their face - eg) I'm sad so I cover my face. Masking of the sadness instead of dealing with it by finding out what is causing it and doing something to rectify it is not a responsible thing to do. Isn't this all about self responsibility? What is really sad is that so many women rely on men looking at them to make them feel better. LOL The truth can never be hidden, not even by make-up.

Justsayno

Post Number: 541
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Women should be questioning why it's so important to them for a man to look at them. Especially when they are married. Keeping the options open?

Scanny88

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So.... Can i expect my Girlfriend to have a couple years taken off her life because of daily use of toxins in makeup and skincare products? I personally have Fetish for her and her friends that wear makeup the way they do and they all blond and blue eyes and makeup pops off them and i can't do anything but stare and i get caught looking at them sometimes and feel ashamed but i cant help it they dont mind. Also earth women probably do this and advanced humanoids dont use makeup for the simple fact of degeneration and imperfections of the earth women in beauty conpared to semjase, asket, etc. ?

Piyali

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And one more thing Justsayno, I am currently reading the "Might Of Thoughts" (Macht der Gedanken), translated by Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine, assisted by the entire Figu Australia Landesgruppe members. This is a translation I am very grateful for, as I pursue my own very serious German Language studies at the same time.

While I have read some of Dyson's translations, and am grateful for them, I have read them with a pinch of salt, for until I myself can read and understand the German originals completely, I reserve my opinions, etc. regarding certain translations that make me question the correctness of the translation.

Since I am still learning, I refrain from debates and arguments and even serious discussions based solely on translations and explanations of those who give their opinion and share their perspective of what they have understood due to their expertise in the German language, etc., with us who cannot read, write nor speak German yet.

Please reserve your premature, immature opinions and judgments of my protests, or that of anyone else's, for we have a right to them, and it is our own, for, personally speaking for myself alone, I still cannot agree with Dyson's translation regarding "makeup", and something in me refuses to take everything a German person translates as "the ultimate truth" in translation, because it came from someone you revere and put up on a pedestal.

I will read directly in the German original and come to my own understanding of it all, once I have mastered the language, and I am in the process of doing just that.

I do not know Dyson, I have no quarrel with him, if I met with him and he was kind enough to engage in a conversation with me about anything, I would learn from him, but I can never, as it is not in my nature, put him up on a pedestal, and if I do not agree with any of his translations, or the translations of anyone else for that matter, that is my prerogative, to not agree and to voice that disagreement.

You, in your ignorance, must not misinterpret that as an "attack" on his "integrity", or anyone else's "integrity" for that matter. I cannot "attack" someone's "integrity" if I do not know that person and do not know if that person has any integrity at all or not, just because he translated a few books and has been a student of the Spiritual Teaching for a long time.

And even if I did know him personally, I would not "attack" him, but might voice my disagreement and my opinions because I would have formed some in that case and he would have of me,etc etc.

Anyone who feels "attacked" at the slightest protest, and/or reactions to their posts, must also, look within themselves to see why they feel so "attacked", as much as those of us who react must do the same.

If Dyson reads my post and feels "disgusted", "attacked", "disrespected", etc etc on these lines, allow him to personally voice his feelings to me, if he chooses to or feels a necessity to, or not. Either way, you do not have to jump to his defense and come at me with your false accusations, false, because you do not know me, do not know where I am coming from, and forming opinions of me based on second or third hand knowledge of me, if at all.

Look inside of you and analyse yourself instead of others.

I have opened the link Matt sent us and read it. I still reserve my opinion and protest against that translation, NOT against the man who translated it.

There are always many layers and depth to understanding complex subjects, and until I have read the OM book in it's original German, I refrain from and reserve any serious thought on the translation of any part of of the book, including the translation in question. I have to read it, not once, not twice, but many times.

So, while I sincerely respect Dyson's work as a translator, I have no opinion of him as a person, since I do not know him at all. I certainly do not revere him nor do I put him up on a pedestal. "Attacking" him, is out of question. I will never be stupid enough to equate my knowledge with his, for we are indeed at different levels and have our individual learning process to go through. I have no need to know whether he is higher or lower in evolution than me or anyone else.This is not important to me.

The Spirit Lessons, the Spiritual Teaching, are a personal journey for each of us, and one's agreements or disagreements on interpretations, perspectives, translations and insights, etc., with another, being human beings at this level in our evolution, happens, when in a group. It's the personal individual journey that I am more focused on and how that makes me a better human being, etc etc. So I do not take much of it personally, unless you throw at me ignorant immature remarks about myself to me or to another.

I protested and reacted to the translation on makeup making women look like "whores", because I could not believe, and still cannot believe, that a highly evolutive book such as "OM" could be translated into such crass English words. There's got to be more to that, and till I can read it myself, I hold Dyson's translation suspect. My own consciousness refuses to accept this translation.

Again, nothing personal against man who made the translation.

Before you jump at me, I suggest you read carefully what I have shared here. While you have the right to make immature comments like the one you made here on my thoughts, I will keep my right to voice my protest over this translation, giving it the benefit of doubt at the same time, till I have read the OM myself in German.

I did not think I would write to you again, but I did because I felt you needed to know this bit from me. It has become longer than I intended. But this will be all from me.

Thank you for reading.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Votan

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This Make Up is too much make up can we stop and get on with more important business PLEASE.
joe

Piyali

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno, I am not "attacking" Dyson's "integrity", or anyone's elses for that matter....this word seems to be overused.

I cannot "attack" anyone I do not know, and even if I knew him I would not "attack" him but may react to his words, if those words were his.

In turn you must not "judge" nor "attack" my reaction or integrity, for you do not know me nor how much I understand or do not understand, and you by the way, got what I expressed all wrong. But that is all right. Many here think they know it all. You do not know whether I look within myself or not, or whether women in general do or not. You have something against women? This is very disturbing.

Many women do not rely on men to feel better with make up. Women deal with more self-responsibility than many men.

Are you a woman Justsayno? If not, please say no more, because your words are offensive and defensive, and they do not encourage me to think, or give it any serious consideration, but to stop responding to you. I already responded too much, but no more.

The way the "quote" came across was offensive and poor to me, and I thought it came from Dyson. Thank You Matt, for correcting me and letting me know that this is a "translation. I stand corrected.

I will have to read the original Omfalon Murado to give this translation another thought. I cannot take it as fact on face value just because Dyson translated it. Such a translation would offend any woman. So please do not judge my reaction and I am not in the habit of putting anyone up on a pedestal.

Thank you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Edward

Post Number: 2791
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

We just have to admit, that make-up has been with us for many a-many
centuries.

It be in our modern world, which does make make-up a 'trend', just as in
olden times.

You be in Africa, or in South America, New Guinea, etc., you WILL come
across....Make-up! MEN as well as WOMEN!

So, it be for the Traditional importance or just to 'improve' your facial
'accents', we do have to acknowledge: we can not do without it!

As I mentioned: "BEAUTY, is seen through the eyes of the beholder..." [WITH
or WITHOUT....make-up...]

At this moment in time, it is just part of our Evolution. So, that does not
hurt! Just, work as usual. There will come a time, when we distance ourselves
from this MATERIAL nonsense. And, comprehend the TRUE manifestation we
should manifest, within: Creational NATURAL Beauty.

So, just enjoy the ride, for now....I would say!

WITH or WITHOUT....make-up....

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page